PDA

View Full Version : GDT: North Dakota State Bison vs Towson Tigers, Frisco TX, Jan 4 2014

Pages : 1 [2]

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:24 PM
NDSU ball on Tiger 31!

NDSUSR
WTF was that?

Drblankstare
WTF was that. The backup QB punting the ball

UIWWildthing
So we run to get room on 4th down to punt and THAT happens?

centennial
Terrible punt

dwtime
File that under 'what were you thinking'......hmmm.

centennial
January 4th, 2014, 03:25 PM
One more injury

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Well at the 10 now

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:29 PM
NDSU at the 5

Bogus Megapardus
January 4th, 2014, 03:31 PM
`

http://www.searchamelia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fat-lady-aint-singing-yet.jpg

Drblankstare
January 4th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Towson's D played a brilliant 1st half, but they are getting beat up front pretty badly now.

centennial
Touchdown!

UIWWildthing
TD to the champs.
You knwo...had you told me 4 years ago that Towson would play for a national title this year I'd though you are crazy. I'm proud they got here but damn this hurts

Drblankstare
January 4th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Well that will do it. Congrats to Towson on an amazing year.

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:33 PM
There she is!!! Bison 35-7 now after Ojuri TD run

TennBison
January 4th, 2014, 03:34 PM
That did it, game over for Towson right there. Actually it was over at halftime, but now there is no way Towson even gets the ball 4 more times.

dwtime
`

http://www.searchamelia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/fat-lady-aint-singing-yet.jpg

This one has always been my favorite: 18734

Skyhawk71
Congrats Bizun, I'm headed out to the bar, this one is in the book- I don't doubt a serious run again next year............good luck enduring the Day After Tomorrow crap this weekend and first of the week- congrats also to Towson on a great season...........again, I left the duck blind for this...........xlolx Three years in a row..............

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:35 PM
TD to the champs.
You knwo...had you told me 4 years ago that Towson would play for a national title this year I'd though you are crazy. I'm proud they got here but damn this hurts

I know! Well a good run by Towson though.

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 03:35 PM
This one has always been my favorite: 18734

But yours is growing on me. xlolx

NDSUSR
January 4th, 2014, 03:36 PM
I left the duck blind for this...........xlolx Three years in a row..............
Tell Phil I said Hi.

UIWWildthing
January 4th, 2014, 03:37 PM
I know! Well a good run by Towson though.
It has been. How many teams get a shot to play for a national title each year? Rob Ambrose has taken a joke of a program and made it a title contender and the future looks bright. Get back to the tournament next year, and who knows what can happen

Go...gate
January 4th, 2014, 03:38 PM
North Dakota State is a hell of a ballclub.

Drblankstare
January 4th, 2014, 03:40 PM
West should make a good pro. He's a beast to take down

Go...gate
January 4th, 2014, 03:40 PM
It has been. How many teams get a shot to play for a national title each year? Rob Ambrose has taken a joke of a program and made it a title contender and the future looks bright. Get back to the tournament next year, and who knows what can happen

Exactly. No one can ever take away that the Tigers made the Final. A hell of a lot of teams would love to get that far.

TheRevSFA
January 4th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Congrats NDSU on a great 3 year run. It'll be interesting if they can make it a fourth without everyone they are losing

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 03:42 PM

The Bison fan base would disagree but a couple plays that went the wrong way for Towson really changed the game. Once Towson got behind and became one dimensional it was NDSU's game to lose, and they don't lose games they control.

centennial
January 4th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Congrats NDSU on a great 3 year run. It'll be interesting if they can make it a fourth without everyone they are losing
New coach said they want a fourth and will try to get there.

Bronco
January 4th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks to the NDSU fans for traveling so well and making it look good on TV

Many of the teams with different fan support in this years playoffs...would have made it look much different
Good job

Drblankstare
January 4th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Does Ambrose have a stud earring? It sure looked like it on the last shot of him

NDSUSR
January 4th, 2014, 03:47 PM
The Bison fan base would disagree but a couple plays that went the wrong way for Towson really changed the game. Once Towson got behind and became one dimensional it was NDSU's game to lose, and they don't lose games they control.

Dont speak for us. Towson made mistakes, they paid for them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
New coach said they want a fourth and will try to get there.

haha well he wasnt going to say we're good with 3!! Or he would be FIRED!

UIWWildthing
January 4th, 2014, 03:48 PM
It's hard to win hen you are playing against one of the best teams in FCS history. What this Bison team has done this year is remarkable. Bison fans deserve to crow about their team as much as they have, the Bison are legitimately a team that could be in the Top 25 in FBS. Hats off to them, not much more I can say. I'm disappointed and this loss sucks. Hopefully one day I can experience what it's like to be cheering for the team hoisting the championship trophy.

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Still over half the 4th left

NDSUSR
January 4th, 2014, 03:51 PM
It's hard to win hen you are playing against one of the best teams in FCS history. What this Bison team has done this year is remarkable. Bison fans deserve to crow about their team as much as they have, the Bison are legitimately a team that could be in the Top 25 in FBS. Hats off to them, not much more I can say. I'm disappointed and this loss sucks. Hopefully one day I can experience what it's like to be cheering for the team hoisting the championship trophy.

If its any consolation, I am a Viking fan.

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:52 PM

And I'm an Eagles fan!

Green1
January 4th, 2014, 03:55 PM

There is nothing to regret. You have had a remarkable season, a remarkable turnaround for your program. A lot of teams would love to be in your position. Congrats.

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Dont speak for us. Towson made mistakes, they paid for them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oh forgot the cardinal sin, inadvertently implying that I'm speaking for Bison fans. My faux pas.

centennial
January 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Bronco fans are obnoxious but I do support the home team for CO..

UIWWildthing
January 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM
There is nothing to regret. You have had a remarkable season, a remarkable turnaround for your program. A lot of teams would love to be in your position. Congrats.
Thanks, I'm proud of the turnaround, just to get to the final and lose is disappointing. Good luck going for #4 next year, you guys have something special there in Fargo.

kdinva
January 4th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Congrats to the Bison for #3..........

what if Towson made the FG in the 2nd period........

Apphole
Congrats, Bison. Welcome to the club.

Green1

And I'm an Eagles fan!

You both have my condolences.

NDSUSR
January 4th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Oh forgot the cardinal sin, inadvertently implying that I'm speaking for Bison fans. My faux pas.

"The Bison fan base would disagree"

Inadvertently implying? Do you know the meaning of either of those two words?

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 03:59 PM
You both have my condolences.

Not for too much longer. Chip Kelly has the magic!!

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 03:59 PM

Yeah I do, do you?

Green1
January 4th, 2014, 04:00 PM

When do we get our our three-peat jackets?

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Craig putting in the backups now? Reason for TO?

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Game over! Done!! Final NDSU 35 Towson 7...Congrats Champs!

Drblankstare
January 4th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Gee I hope the fans don't ruin the field

Nickels
January 4th, 2014, 04:10 PM

Your team just 3 peated like 1 minute ago and your arguing over something so stupid?

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 04:10 PM

Heaven forbid! xlolx

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Your team just 3 peated like 1 minute ago and your arguing over something so stupid?

Bison fans want the last word no matter what, I just like pushing buttons. xlolx

Go...gate
January 4th, 2014, 04:12 PM

A first-class thing to say, Green1. Well done and congratulations on NDSU's trifecta!

Bronco
Yee Haw
Congrats to this senior class
Hard thing to do

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7925967872/h9088FF69/

Twentysix
I better update the signature. Number eleven feels great.

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Congrats NDSU, best FCS team by far.

clenz
January 4th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Congrats NDSU, best FCS team by far.
Agree they are the best...

I'd say there is 1 other FCS team that could come close to them.

The rest were miles behind

Bisonator
January 4th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Congrats to Towson on a great season!

Congrats to the Bison on an unbelievable perfect season and the 3peat! This was a magical year. Going to miss the coaches and Seniors. Thank you all!

caribbeanhen
January 4th, 2014, 04:20 PM

haha. Congrats to THe Bison. Playoffs were never in doubt

centennial
January 4th, 2014, 04:27 PM
The air feels so thin up here. Going for 4 peat now.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Congrats to the Bison for #3..........

what if Towson made the FG in the 2nd period........

Then the score would have been 35-10. Simple math! ;)

Green1
January 4th, 2014, 04:45 PM
haha. Congrats to THe Bison. Playoffs were never in doubt

Wha.....??

NDSUSR
January 4th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Bison fans want the last word no matter what, I just like being an asshole. xlolx

Finally we agree.

couger71
January 4th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Congrats NDSU!

Bisonator
January 4th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Come on guys let's not **** over a good game thread.

Like i said before congrats to Towson on a good season and making it to the title game.

No disrespect but I noticed a couple things Towson needs to clean up. The penalties and special teams needs work. The coaching looked pretty suspect too. The time management and play calling at the end of the first half and then having your backup QB punt it from your own endzone? Not sure what Ambrose was thinking there.

dwtime
January 4th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Finally we agree.

No that is reserved for you and your fanbase but nice try.

Hammerhead
January 4th, 2014, 05:03 PM
I updated mine with the new banner I need to order from the NDSU bookstore.

I better update the signature. Number eleven feels great.

Hammerhead
January 4th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Towson has a lot to be proud of for making it to the natty and turning the team around in the last few years. This was NDSU's smallest margin of victory in the playoffs this season.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 05:12 PM
Terrance West finished with 99 yards rushing and the lone TD for Towson. Good job by the Bison D keeping West in check for the most part.

Apphole
January 4th, 2014, 05:14 PM
The air feels so thin up here. Going for 4 peat now.

Well good luck! It will be tough losing 14 seniors and an entire coaching staff.

Bisonator
January 4th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Well good luck! It will be tough losing 14 seniors and an entire coaching staff.

Actually 24 seniors and 5 coaches.;)

Bisonator
January 4th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Terrance West finished with 99 yards rushing and the lone TD for Towson. Good job by the Bison D keeping West in check for the most part.

He was as advertised! They have a very good oline too but not as good as KSU IMO. Their defense surprised me too.

proasu89
January 4th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Congratulations to the NDSU and their fans!

Green1
January 4th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Congratulations to the NDSU and their fans!

Thanks my man. It feels...........good.

X-Factor
January 4th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Yo Mr C, you smell what the Bison are cookin? 35-7

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IBleedYellow
January 4th, 2014, 05:43 PM
Who said Ambrose was a better coach than Bohl? I will say they are wrong, and then point them to the end of the first half.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Where is Westby at? Rofl

centennial
January 4th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Where is Westby at? Rofl
MIA

TwinCitiesBison
January 4th, 2014, 06:07 PM
MIA

Shocking.

X-Factor
January 4th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Who said Ambrose was a better coach than Bohl? I will say they are wrong, and then point them to the end of the first half.

Ambrose pulled more than one of those blunders in the playoffs this year. Glad NDSU did not look his way.

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Ambrose pulled more than one of those blunders in the playoffs this year. Glad NDSU did not look his way.

Just confounded by the fact he didnt use any of 3 (Threeeee!) TOs before half!?!? And you had a legit shot at a couple of missiles to end zone and only be down 7 at half.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Just confounded by the fact he didnt use any of 3 (Threeeee!) TOs before half!?!? And you had a legit shot at a couple of missiles to end zone and only be down 7 at half.

I thought it was funny on TV, when the back up QB was punting.... After the play the announcers say "If you're going to punt the football, why not use the punter???" I think we can agree everyone was confused by that move by Ambrose.

Pards Rule
January 4th, 2014, 07:01 PM
I thought it was funny on TV, when the back up QB was punting.... After the play the announcers say "If you're going to punt the football, why not use the punter???" I think we can agree everyone was confused by that move by Ambrose.

Yeah, did someone ask him that question at the after game press conference? A Baltimore Sun reporter?

UIWWildthing
January 4th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Ambrose's playcalling at the end of the half still has me baffled. Don't think it would have matters, the Bison's adjustments at the half really made the difference.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Yeah, did someone ask him that question at the after game press conference? A Baltimore Sun reporter?

Not sure, but would like to hear his response.

Hammerhead
January 4th, 2014, 07:15 PM
This guy said Ambrose is better.

I'm going to do like ESPN does here and try to hype up a game that the consensus says should not be competitive. Here are my reasons why I think this could turn out to be an interesting matchup...

3. Coaching. I'll say it again...no disrespect to Bohl but Ambrose is the best coach in the FCS. NDSU beats teams by overpowering them, making fewer big mistakes than the other team, or both. They usually don't beat them by out-scheming them. If there's a way for Towson to stay in the game Ambrose will find it and he will have the team ready to play both emotionally and schematically. And Ambrose has quite a while to prepare for this game.

Just my 2¢.

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Definitely looked like the NDSU Coaching Staff had the upper hand to me.

Bison56
January 4th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Calling a TO on fourth down to put before half and having that qb punt? Anyone have an explaination on those 2 calls?

TribeNomad
January 4th, 2014, 08:15 PM
I was pulling for Towson, but it was hard to do after seeing Ambrose wearing an earring??

Congrats to NDSU, a great run the lat three years.

No_Skill
January 4th, 2014, 08:16 PM
Calling a TO on fourth down to put before half and having that qb punt? Anyone have an explaination on those 2 calls?

The only thing I can think of was they were looking at a fake punt using the qb but it wasn't there so he punted.

X-Factor
January 4th, 2014, 09:04 PM

The TO before half was a ridiculously stupid call. Plenty of bad things can happen when punting the ball from deep in your own territory. Let the clock run out or force NDSU to use their time-out.
Plenty of Bison fans in my section were laughing at that one.

BISON Thunder
January 4th, 2014, 10:04 PM
To the 30ish Towson gentleman who replied, "You'll see later today" when I wished him a fun day before the game...LOL!

TwinCitiesBison
January 4th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Has anyone heard from Westby? I haven't heard from him in awhile. Gee, I hope he's alright....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

BisonHype!
January 4th, 2014, 10:26 PM
Has anyone heard from Westby? I haven't heard from him in awhile. Gee, I hope he's alright....

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I asked about him earlier. Probably left the game at the beginning of the 3rd quarter to get a head start at the bar.

Winindy
January 4th, 2014, 10:34 PM
The TO before half was a ridiculously stupid call. Plenty of bad things can happen when punting the ball from deep in your own territory. Let the clock run out or force NDSU to use their time-out.
Plenty of Bison fans in my section were laughing at that one.

It seems what everyone missed on that was that the down was either reported to be 3rd down on the field and then corrected, or they thought they got a 1st down on the comeback catch that was short. if it was the former then during the confusion, and before the correction, Towson called timeout thinking it was 3rd down. ESPN was messed up also. They switched the downs back and forth on the third down play from "3rd down" to "2nd and 3" and then "3rd down", and then eventually 4th down. Ambrose had a WTF? look about him after seeing it was fourth down. It was odd to say the least.

Professor Chaos
January 4th, 2014, 10:48 PM
So many things I could say right now but in my drunken Frisco stupor I'll just leave it at this; Grant Olson has more heart than any football player I've ever watched. He's my all time favorite Bison player after seeing him play a contributing role in a national title game less them 3 months after an ACL surgery. Its going to be hard to top him in my book going forward.

Civilbison96
January 4th, 2014, 10:56 PM
So many things I could say right now but in my drunken Frisco stupor I'll just leave it at this; Grant Olson has more heart than any football player I've ever watched. He's my all time favorite Bison player after seeing him play a contributing role in a national title game less them 3 months after an ACL surgery. Its going to be hard to top him in my book going forward.

He never had surgery, he was playing on a torn ACL!

Tiger93
January 4th, 2014, 10:57 PM
Congrats Bison fans! We knew what we were up against, and knew we would have to play mistake-free football to have a chance to win. Instead Towson made a lot of mistakes, some forced by the Bison and some shooting themselves in their own foot. I was hoping special teams and turnovers would not play a factor (two areas where the Bison seemed to have huge advantages), and those aspects pretty much swung the game from a good competitive contest to a laugher.

We talked about the cohessiveness, confidence and experience NDSU had going into the game and they displayed it. I really did not think either team played particularly well today, but like we talked about before the game NDSU just needs a couple inches and they will take a mile. You guys did that today, and you are to be congratulated.

I hope that Towson can keep the level of this program going long enough to get another shot at your or someone else in this game down the road, but in the meantime I will be glad this program and university got to experience this year (bittersweet right now) and hope it something we can build off. Enjoy your celebrations Bison fans, and hopefully we will see you down the road.

Professor Chaos
January 4th, 2014, 11:51 PM
He never had surgery, he was playing on a torn ACL!
Thanks for the correction, that is what I meant xthumbsupx

It's just so amazing to see him playing meaningful snaps so soon without surgery it just boggles my mind.

Gil Dobie
January 5th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Congrats to Towson on a great season and making it to the National Championship game.

X-Factor
January 5th, 2014, 08:33 AM
It seems what everyone missed on that was that the down was either reported to be 3rd down on the field and then corrected, or they thought they got a 1st down on the comeback catch that was short. if it was the former then during the confusion, and before the correction, Towson called timeout thinking it was 3rd down. ESPN was messed up also. They switched the downs back and forth on the third down play from "3rd down" to "2nd and 3" and then "3rd down", and then eventually 4th down. Ambrose had a WTF? look about him after seeing it was fourth down. It was odd to say the least.

Possibly Ambrose needs someone on his staff with a 2nd grade math education in count theory? It was obviously 4th down for anyone paying the least bit of attention to the game or where the ref spotted the ball. The chain gang was consistently late in switching the down during the entire game but that is no excuse.

caribbeanhen
January 5th, 2014, 08:47 AM
I was pulling for Towson, but it was hard to do after seeing Ambrose wearing an earring??

Wearing an earring?? Really?

No_Skill
January 5th, 2014, 08:57 AM
I'll say this for Towson fans, while few in number they stayed till the bitter end. It was a nice change from the past two years.

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Heading back to fargo these roads are ****

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 09:11 AM
The Explanation I can think of with the timeout at the end of the half was Ambrose thought the first down was picked up on the short pass on 2nd down so he really thought he was calling the timeout on second down and not 4th

BisonHype!
January 5th, 2014, 09:20 AM
We have a Westby sighting....

SUPharmacist
January 5th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Yo Mr C, you smell what the Bison are cookin? 35-7

Well, that may have been the score, but he will need to see your credentials before acknowledging someone from the uninformed masses.

Wallace
January 5th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Wearing an earring?? Really?

http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/log/index.php/2014/01/04/2013-ncaa-d-i-championship?blog=2

Q. And just for the transcript, what is that in your left ear?

COACH AMBROSE: Damn, I don’t have a funny thing to say. It’s an earring. It’s an earring. Yes, I’m comfortable in my sexuality. No I’m not having a midlife crisis, and yes, I did this for my players. There was a conversation where I said I would do anything for these guys. I would lay in front of a bus if it gave them a chance to play in a National Championship game. As stiff as I can be, as hard as I can be, I would get my ear pierced and wear it in the National Championship game for them, and these sons of guns got us here. To be honest, there’s a lesson to be earned. I’m a man of my word. Some of these guys have never – it’s not convenient. I don’t want to wear an earring. I don’t like it. I think I look terrible, although my wife likes it. But I said I would do it. It doesn’t matter if I liked it or not, I said I would do it, and it’s a lesson they needed to learn.

AmsterBison
January 5th, 2014, 10:50 AM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/log/index.php/2014/01/04/2013-ncaa-d-i-championship?blog=2

That's awesome. Don't see how anybody can dislike Coach Ambrose.

I was very impressed with Towson, btw. They went for it on fourth down in their own territory and their OL pushed NDSU's DL back three yards! They also seemed go get under our players' skins. And, of course, West is an astounding back. In fact, their players seemed to be outstanding across the board but NDSU just did the little things a lot better.

Darlinikki150
January 5th, 2014, 11:50 AM
great game Towson! Cpl things, the turf was horrible. The Towson fans were loud which was nice to see and hear. The refs were a little questionable right away, but they seem to have settled down as the game went on. And I think I called 38-10 for score, awfully close guys.

great to met Bison02 and Nodak!

And Prof, completely agree, G.O. is my fav player of all time now, gutsy performance yesterday.

Wilson16
January 5th, 2014, 12:23 PM
The Explanation I can think of with the timeout at the end of the half was Ambrose thought the first down was picked up on the short pass on 2nd down so he really thought he was calling the timeout on second down and not 4th
Any others explanations from you on how the game turned out yesterday?

Tutiger10
January 5th, 2014, 12:27 PM
That's awesome. Don't see how anybody can dislike Coach Ambrose.

I was very impressed with Towson, btw. They went for it on fourth down in their own territory and their OL pushed NDSU's DL back three yards! They also seemed go get under our players' skins. And, of course, West is an astounding back. In fact, their players seemed to be outstanding across the board but NDSU just did the little things a lot better.

I would agree to that. Our OL was holding well back there even in the sand trap. Athens had lots of time to throw, however our receivers were covered well. You guys did the little things well, which penalties and turnovers came back to bite us. We could not afford to do those things in the NC game and NDSU made us pay.

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Well I am a senior at NDSU so obviously I wasn't surprised NDSU manhandled them. Attended every NDSU game excluding the long away games. Campout for home games had the semi famous "Tim Tebow wears a Brock Jensen jersey to bed" sign back during semi final #1. I started out trying to argue with Bison posters about why Towson could win (which there were few) and the whole conversation got away from me. This forum was so boring thought I would help out. It was way harder finding weaknesses in NDSU then I thought it was.

clenz
January 5th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Well I am a senior at NDSU so obviously I wasn't surprised NDSU manhandled them. Attended every NDSU game excluding the long away games. Campout for home games had the semi famous "Tim Tebow wears a Brock Jensen jersey to bed" sign back during semi final #1. I started out trying to argue with Bison posters about why Towson could win (which there were few) and the whole conversation got away from me. This forum was so boring thought I would help out. It was way harder finding weaknesses in NDSU then I thought it was.
Go **** yourself.

BisonFan02
January 5th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Go **** yourself.

This. What the **** is wrong with you? (Not you Clenz)

Bisonator
January 5th, 2014, 01:54 PM

What an idiot! xrolleyesx

BisonFan02
January 5th, 2014, 01:58 PM

On a related note. I'm calling BS that you are actually a student versus some troll from another unnamed fan base....at least I hope you are.

clenz
January 5th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Ursus won't do it....but...

It'd be nice if one of the mods could at least confirm if the IP that is being posted from is in the state of ND....

tjamz
January 5th, 2014, 02:08 PM
OK. I know I am a foreigner but Bizon with a "z"? When did we lose the sibilant. Is E"Z"PN deciding to make the change or is it pronounced that way up in ND?

There are all sorts of reaZons that the s has a z sound. SeaZoned fans here might point to Andre RiZon as an example of this.

344Johnson
January 5th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Ursus won't do it....but...

It'd be nice if one of the mods could at least confirm if the IP that is being posted from is in the state of ND....

I'd go one better, I would like to know if a Fargo IP if that is a thing. Damn anonymity...let's string him up if from ND.

caribbeanhen
January 5th, 2014, 02:24 PM

thanks Wallace, didn't know that. Man, you guys are being a bid rough on Westby, I kind of liked him...but I've never been to ND

Wilson16
January 5th, 2014, 02:28 PM

You are a complete Putz

clenz
January 5th, 2014, 02:32 PM
I'd go one better, I would like to know if a Fargo IP if that is a thing. Damn anonymity...let's string him up if from ND.

It is a thing...so to speak. An ip can be tracked to very specific locations

North Dakota would be good enough for me to know it's a und troll

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

NDSUSR
January 5th, 2014, 02:33 PM
There are all sorts of reaZons that the s has a z sound. SeaZoned fans here might point to Andre RiZon as an example of this.

Yooper?

caribbeanhen
January 5th, 2014, 02:36 PM
So...you ****s that doubted the MVFC, those of us saying NDSU would crush Towson, etc... believers yet?

True national runner up this year is clearly UNI

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

I didn't see one poster that was actually being serious that thought Towson was going to win, I do agree that the MVFC got robbed with only 2 teams in the playoff field but just how good is the rest of the conference is open for debate. I would love to see a set of games between the CAA and the MVFC like the Big 10 and ACC do in basketball to open up the 2014 season.

SUPharmacist
January 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM
I didn't see one poster that was actually being serious that thought Towson was going to win, I do agree that the MVFC got robbed with only 2 teams in the playoff field but just how good is the rest of the conference is open for debate. I would love to see a set of games between the CAA and the MVFC like the Big 10 and ACC do in basketball to open up the 2014 season.

Agreed, but that is missing from football at most levels. Would be great for power conferences to set-up, and would lead to better ratings and more coverage.

tjamz
January 5th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Yooper?

Nope. Intentionally over emphasized that the s has a z sound. (Born and raised in North Dakota been a Bison fan for years...)

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 04:46 PM
I am actually from Montana if that helps you guys at all 27 hour drive to Frisco. I lived in Seim if that helps verify to you guys if I should be "Strung up." Someone needed to try and argue with Bison fans, and I thought what better another Bison fan. The last thing this board needs is another bragging Bison fan.

Bisonoline
January 5th, 2014, 05:03 PM
I am actually from Montana if that helps you guys at all 27 hour drive to Frisco. I lived in Seim if that helps verify to you guys if I should be "Strung up." Someone needed to try and argue with Bison fans, and I thought what better another Bison fan. The last thing this board needs is another bragging Bison fan.

Are you mentally challenged?

jacoj21
January 5th, 2014, 05:09 PM

What is the former name of the Gate City Bank Auditorium?

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 05:13 PM
I am actually from Montana 27 hour trip to Frisco. I stayed in Seim my freshman year if this verifies that I need to be "strung up." There was no one on the board saying much about Towson, and I thought who better to argue with Bison fans than one of its own. The last thing this board needs is another bragging Bison fan.

Bison56
January 5th, 2014, 06:33 PM
I am actually from Montana 27 hour trip to Frisco. I stayed in Seim my freshman year if this verifies that I need to be "strung up." There was no one on the board saying much about Towson, and I thought who better to argue with Bison fans than one of its own. The last thing this board needs is another bragging Bison fan.
Heard you the first time.

clenz
January 5th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Well I can pull up the NDSU residence hall list too...

I actually went to NDSU and grew up in Maine. I stayed in Nisakanen hall my first two years and then moved into university apartments for my last two.

I can tell you my favorite bar too...

Although you sound a little like someone who used to post here and now on CS...

From Montana, went to school in the Fargo area (Concordia) so you are going to know a decent amount about the area and can fake your way through most conversations, hate NDSU...

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Stevens everyone calls it stevens aud still. I live on Dakota Drive party at the barnhouse or the field. What else do you want to know?

NoDak 4 Ever
January 5th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Stevens everyone calls it stevens aud still. I live on Dakota Drive party at the barnhouse or the field. What else do you want to know?

What's the barnhouse?

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 07:27 PM
A house that looks like a barn used have big parties.

centennial
January 5th, 2014, 07:31 PM
I used to live on Dakota drive too. Even though your story adds up, you acted foolishly.

Westby
January 5th, 2014, 07:43 PM
I would be to fielding any question about Bison football from the last 4 years

NoDak 4 Ever
January 5th, 2014, 08:06 PM
A house that looks like a barn used have big parties.

Where is that?

Wilson16
I would be to fielding any question about Bison football from the last 4 years

Why would a NDSU student/fan want to try punch holes in his own team? Seems kinda childish to me

NoDak 4 Ever
I used to live on Dakota drive too. Even though your story adds up, you acted foolishly.

I used to live on Dakota Drive and I think he's still a dumbass troll.