PDA

View Full Version : Towson @ Eastern Washington

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

marenlee
December 21st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Amazing how some people never miss a chance to show what dicks they are. Good game Towson and EWU. No losers on either team. Calling VA over rated is a leading contender for dumbest post of the year.
I think it's amazing that people here take so many things personally. This is a freakin message boards with stupid fans stating their OPINIONS. I could give two ****s what people say. All that matters is what happens on the field.

UIWWildthing
December 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM
To EWU....wow what a game.

Wilson16
I think it's amazing that people here take so many things personally. This is a freakin message boards with stupid fans stating their OPINIONS. I could give two ****s what people say. All that matters is what happens on the field.

Screw you! ;)

NDSUSR
This one hurts. It hurts badly. :( I thought if the Tigers lost I'd be ok but...damn this feeling sucks.
Yeah I know there's time left but there's not a chance Towson is going to put two 2 scores unanswered.

What what what? You better have more faith in your team in 2 weeks.
BTW, I didnt give up on Towson.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2013, 04:32 PM
Best of luck to TU without West next year, and NDSU without Jensen, Bohl, and others. EWU will still be with Baldwin, Adams, Kupp, and Forte. xcoffeex

Hate to break it to you....the Bison are going to be really good next year too.

xnodx

Bison56
Best of luck to TU without West next year, and NDSU without Jensen, Bohl, and others. EWU will still be with Baldwin, Adams, Kupp, and Forte. xcoffeex
Thats great so they will be able to watch the champioship game together at home again.

Tribal
Congratulations to the Tigers and kudos to the Eagles for a hard fought game. Great game.

centennial
What a bitter bitter person you are..

TUTigers
December 21st, 2013, 04:33 PM
Well this will still technically be a road game for both teams...and we havent lost a road game is 3 years :D

haha good point. Hell, as Towson fans we were looking at a 1-10 season just a few years ago so we are just happy to be here.

marenlee
Thats great so they will be able to watch the champioship game together at home again.

And EWU will still be without a defense. Still have that goin' for them too.

Bison56
Fun game to watch congrats to Towson for pulling out the win.

Screamin_Eagle174
We played in the semi finals yesterday... I'm laughing because it was one ****ing funny assss post. What does my team have to do with it? Not like your team was relevant until a few years ago. Eat a dick dude
I was just responding to your post. What does EWU/TU have to do with UNH? Nothing, since UNH got ****pounded. EWU has been relevant because we actually have a NC... what does UNH have? A long string of quarterfinal appearances? Get real dude.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2013, 04:34 PM
haha good point. Hell, as Towson fans we were looking at a 1-10 season just a few years ago so we are just happy to be here.

Towson will give NDSU all they can handle.

Great NC match up.

dudeitsaid
December 21st, 2013, 04:35 PM
Wow! That fricken sucks! Kupp was wide open, and Adams pass was just a little too high. We complete that pass, Touch Down, and game pretty much over. We miss, and...we saw how that worked out.

Congrats to Towson. The Tigers earned the win. You guys marched down the field and completed your fastest drive of the game to win. I really hope you can make it a game in Frisco. I don't know that either of us would beat NDSU, but I sure wish we had the shot. And I think there would have been some great story-lines.

These home playoff losses sure sting. I don't know what's worse, getting beat down (which hasn't happened to us much in the playoffs) or losing these games by a few points, especially when one play likely is the deciding factor. 2004 missed extra point, lose by one. 2012 need one more defensive stop for a chance to tie or win, lose by three, 2013 ready to seal the win but have to throw on 4th down and overthrow our best receiver, lose by three.

In any case, good luck to both teams in the NC this year.

marenlee
December 21st, 2013, 04:35 PM
Hopefully Towson fans will get down to Frisco. As if it already wasn't a home crowd for the Bison.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 21st, 2013, 04:36 PM
What a bitter bitter person you are..
LMFAO, not bitter in the least. EWU, who has reached the semis 3/4 years, still has plenty of youth, and will reach the semis or better for the next couple years. NDSU loses their HC, DB, QB, and RB, right? Good luck. xthumbsupx

Green1

Screw you! ;)

Screw him? Screw you for telling him "screw you!". xrotatehx

BisonBacker
EWU losing on a close play at the goal line...very fitting.

Dewey

^^^THIS^^^ Only thing that could have made it more fitting had I been the ref's jobbing them to lose.

UIWWildthing
December 21st, 2013, 04:38 PM
Wow! That fricken sucks! Kupp was wide open, and Adams pass was just a little too high. We complete that pass, Touch Down, and game pretty much over. We miss, and...we saw how that worked out.

Congrats to Towson. The Tigers earned the win. You guys marched down the field and completed your fastest drive of the game to win. I really hope you can make it a game in Frisco. I don't know that either of us would beat NDSU, but I sure wish we had the shot. And I think there would have been some great story-lines.

These home playoff losses sure sting. I don't know what's worse, getting beat down (which hasn't happened to us much in the playoffs) or losing these games by a few points, especially when one play likely is the deciding factor. 2004 missed extra point, lose by one. 2012 need one more defensive stop for a chance to tie or win, lose by three, 2013 ready to seal the win but have to throw on 4th down and overthrow our best receiver, lose by three.

In any case, good luck to both teams in the NC this year.
You guys will be there again next year I'm sure. I want to know how big was that stop at halftime now

NDSUSR
December 21st, 2013, 04:40 PM
Wow! That fricken sucks! Kupp was wide open, and Adams pass was just a little too high.

A little glare in his right eye perhaps?

UNHWildcat18
December 21st, 2013, 04:40 PM
I was just responding to your post. What does EWU/TU have to do with UNH? Nothing, since UNH got ****pounded. EWU has been relevant because we actually have a NC... what does UNH have? A long string of quarterfinal appearances? Get real dude.

Yeah I give you credit for winning that NC. You are the one who brought teams into it because I thought a poster who put an anti suicide post quoted to you was funny. Still untill next year have fun sitting on the couch like the rest of us to watch the NC

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2013, 04:41 PM
LMFAO, not bitter in the least. EWU, who has reached the semis 3/4 years, still has plenty of youth, and will reach the semis or better for the next couple years. NDSU loses their HC, DB, QB, and RB, right? Good luck. xthumbsupx

Bison will reload.

Thanks for the endorsement...xthumbsupx

centennial
Courtesy of bisonville
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcCspR4CMAE-yol.jpg

dudeitsaid
You guys will be there again next year I'm sure. I want to know how big was that stop at halftime now

Yeah, that was huge. Definitely a couple of miscues on the EWU side of things today. They should've thrown the ball on that down, and left time to kick a field goal at least.

RichH2
December 21st, 2013, 04:43 PM
Great wn. Congrats to TU. Great final.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM
Courtesy of bisonville
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BcCspR4CMAE-yol.jpg

You know those guys will be inside each other later................for warmth of course xcoffee

IBleedYellow
December 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM
Yeah, that was huge. Definitely a couple of miscues on the EWU side of things today. They should've thrown the ball on that down, and left time to kick a field goal at least.

You guys had a few big plays that cost you the game. VA getting burned to end the first half didn't help things at all.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

centennial
December 21st, 2013, 04:48 PM
You know those guys will be inside each other later................for warmth of course xcoffee
Brokeback screaming eagles?

Southern Bison
December 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Brokeback Inferno?

FIFY

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2013, 04:52 PM
I counted at least four opportunities for EWU to put the game away that were flat-out blown. How many did you find?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2013, 04:54 PM
I counted at least four opportunities for EWU to put the game away that were flat-out blown. How many did you find?

Not taking the FG before halftime was huge IMO.

The Ville
December 21st, 2013, 04:55 PM
Stunner to me at the end, A Payton finalist misses a wide open Rice winner by a few inches that would have sent Eastern to Frisco. Even after that Towson had to march down and score, and without Athens, I didn't see it coming.

IBleedYellow
December 21st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Gotta give props to EWU for stopping West. The fact that you guys were able to makes me feel a little more relaxed about him in Frisco.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2013, 04:58 PM
Stunner to me at the end, A Payton finalist misses a wide open Rice winner by a few inches that would have sent Eastern to Frisco. Even after that Towson had to march down and score, and without Athens, I didn't see it coming.

Why not just run the ball up the middle? That attempt at cuteness was one....

Houndawg
December 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM
And got blown the ***** out.

They had a tougher opponent.xcoffeex

GreatAppSt
December 21st, 2013, 05:00 PM
From EWU Fans,

"Note to self, stop giving opponent 21- 0 point 35-0 point etc etc leads in semifinal games"xdohx

end.

Great season EWU I thought you had it going your way again this year.

Bisonwinagn
December 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM

Agreed losing by 1 would have been much better than losing by 4.

BisonBacker
December 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM
That's what I said but there were some on here saying are you F'n kidding me when I said that. Was a terrible coaching call.

Bisonwinagn
December 21st, 2013, 05:02 PM

Was a great call just missed pass by VA. Only takes one mistake in close games.

centennial
December 21st, 2013, 05:02 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3751357/towson.gif

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2013, 05:03 PM
Agreed losing by 1 would have been much better than losing by 4.

My bad...thought it was a 3 point win.

I still would have taken the points.

Drblankstare
December 21st, 2013, 05:03 PM
Just got home, what did I miss :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 21st, 2013, 05:04 PM
That's what I said but there were some on here saying are you F'n kidding me when I said that. Was a terrible coaching call.

I agree. Still would have taken the FG. Put the points on the board. FG to win the game at the end instead of TD.

jmrepak
December 21st, 2013, 05:06 PM
Best game of the playoffs so far. Great season for both, and the grinder waiting for the winner in Frisco

Houndawg
December 21st, 2013, 05:13 PM

..curse of the maxi-pad......

penguinpower
December 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM
EW coaching staff pissed that one down the crapper.

I feel bad for those kids. They were the better team, but congrats to Towson. Buckle your chinstraps you are about to take an epic beating in the NDSU woodshed they have parked in Frisco.

TigerFen
December 21st, 2013, 05:29 PM
Very proud of Towson today. They won the turnover battle to win the game and gave EWU a great game. I know one thing Connor Frazier will never have to buy a Beer or Alcoholic Drink in Baltimore again on May 28, 2014. He did more than enough to win us that game after the Athens injury.

Grizalltheway
December 21st, 2013, 05:30 PM

Reminds me of our loss to UMass in the '06 semis. Swogger had a wide open receiver streaking down the sideline for 6 and didn't have enough arm to get it to him. I feel the Eags' pain.

Bisonator
December 21st, 2013, 05:31 PM
WOW what a game. Congrats to Towson! See you in Frisco!xnodx

TU Tiger Town
December 21st, 2013, 06:03 PM
Good game... more thoughts to follow tomorrow. xbeerchugx

Brad82
December 21st, 2013, 06:29 PM
Did you hear Jay Walkers comments about Towson's various reincarnations over the years that led to the championship game?
There is a lesson here for all struggling programs.
Have a dream,sincere expectations and be ready to work for it.
Both these programs are benchmarks.
Hat's off.

Red & Black
December 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM
Congrats to Towson. It's heart-breaking losing in the semi's 2 years in a row, but it was a great game and we couldn't do enough to win it in the end. No go beat NDSU.

Red & Black
December 21st, 2013, 06:49 PM
All the classless posts by NDSU fans in this thread are the exact reason why you are the most hated fan base in FCS. Congrats on that.

IBleedYellow
December 21st, 2013, 06:55 PM
All the classless posts by NDSU fans in this thread are the exact reason why you are the most hated fan base in FCS. Congrats on that.

We only were prodding on SE174. I have nothing against EWU, but SE174 is obnoxious as the day is long.

Bison56
December 21st, 2013, 06:56 PM
All fan bases have classless fans dont think EWU is any better. Good game was hoping for a drama filled 2 weeks but it didnt work out.

Texas
December 21st, 2013, 07:03 PM

Like EWU fans are saints. LOL welcome back to reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Southern Bison
December 21st, 2013, 07:10 PM

Relax R&B, you & Kalm are quality posters here on AGS. SE is your school's Chattown...you and other eagles should handle your own dirty laundry.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 07:20 PM
Brokeback screaming eagles?

Yep, typical Cheney Saturday night.................

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 07:23 PM
Reminds me of our loss to UMass in the '06 semis. Swogger had a wide open receiver streaking down the sideline for 6 and didn't have enough arm to get it to him. I feel the Eags' pain.

Jesus shut up.

Swogger hit the DB square in the chest plenty of arm to get yet another INT to seal the game. Get your facts right before you go looking like a total homo ALL the time

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 07:24 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3751357/towson.gifxcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 07:27 PM
Yeah you ass clowns are fuUKing saints...........quit being douchebags and maybe people wont treat you like douchebags.

Act like Kalm, good dude, closet Griz fan............nobody screws with him. Thanks for the neg rep douchebag. xcoffeex

blueballs
December 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
Nice job not quitting by Towson when things were not going their way but but my goodness did EWU leave points on the field which led to the choke in the last 7 minutes.

What a tough way to lose....

... and BTW Towson is in big trouble against NDSU. Bad match up all the way around...

DaBizon
December 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM
LMFAO. Bye-bye birdies. I truly wished you would have won. I wanted to see the Bison annihilate you so badly. YOU SUCK. Overrated, just like your conference. Maybe next year. LoL

Congrats Tigers. See ya in Frisco

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DaBizon
December 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM
Brock Jenson >>>Vernon Adams

Brock was winning championships as a sophomore. :-P

Lehigh Football Nation
December 21st, 2013, 08:08 PM
Brock Jenson

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

centennial
December 21st, 2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the negative reputation, just FYI we were just giving it back to screaming eagle. I have no beef with you.

Da Herd
December 21st, 2013, 08:22 PM
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

If I need to win a game I'll take Brock every time.

dudeitsaid
December 21st, 2013, 08:36 PM
LMFAO. Bye-bye birdies. I truly wished you would have won. I wanted to see the Bison annihilate you so badly. YOU SUCK. Overrated, just like your conference. Maybe next year. LoL

If I need to win a game I'll take Brock every time.

Brock is a stud, and deserves everything he has coming to him.

DaBizon, too bad he has a douche like you as a fan. You could learn something about class listening to him. Maybe you should stop trying to be an Alphagliz wannabe and be your own man. Only a moron with the brain of a seven year old would call EWU overrated.

BisonBacker
December 21st, 2013, 08:45 PM
Yeah you ass clowns are fuUKing saints...........quit being douchebags and maybe people wont treat you like douchebags.

Act like Kalm, good dude, closet Griz fan............nobody screws with him. Thanks for the neg rep douchebag. xcoffeex

Yeah he neg repped me to for making a comment. I've been pretty much non existent in this thread yet he manages to neg rep me. xnonox

Ivytalk
December 21st, 2013, 08:46 PM
Congrats to Towson for gutting out the fourth quarter win! Best of luck in Frisco.

Da Herd
December 21st, 2013, 08:55 PM
Brock is a stud, and deserves everything he has coming to him. Too bad he has a douche like you as a fan. You could learn something about class listening to him. Maybe you should stop trying to be an Alphagliz wannabe and be your own man. Only a moron with the brain of a seven year old would call EWU overrated.

Take another look at who made the post you quoted first, it wasn't me..

dudeitsaid
December 21st, 2013, 09:03 PM
Take another look at who made the post you quoted first, it wasn't me..

Yikes, I need to read just a little more closely. Sorry 'bout that!

Cocky
December 21st, 2013, 09:23 PM
That's funny, EWU calling someone else classless.
EWU had been on the lucky side the entire playoffs but it finally ran out.

Congrats Towson and NDSU. Two team who earned the NCAA spots.

TSU86
December 21st, 2013, 09:28 PM
like everyone else, the way the second half was going, i didnt think we had a chance....... but - WOW.

Congrats to EWU for overcoming a 21 pt deficit .... congrats to the Tigers for pulling it out

Da Herd
December 21st, 2013, 09:34 PM
Yikes, I need to read just a little more closely. Sorry 'bout that!

No offense taken. xthumbsupx

skinny_uncle
December 21st, 2013, 09:38 PM
Congrats to Towson on making the finals.

dudeitsaid
December 21st, 2013, 09:50 PM

Did you even watch the game? Some of the things some people say are pretty ignorant. I get that you're butthurt that your team lost to us. It sucks ours lost today, but to think EWU is just "lucky" is so ludicrous, it will be hard to take anything else you post seriously.

Both teams played hard today. EWU left some plays on the field they would love to have back, but Towson earned the win. They never gave up, and didn't use their adversity as an excuse. Great teams find a way to overcome. Maybe you should take notes, instead of being bitter because EWU got "lucky" against your team.

Cocky
December 21st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Did you even watch the game? Some of the things some people say are pretty ignorant. I get that you're butthurt that your team lost to us. It sucks ours lost today, but to think EWU is just "lucky" is so ludicrous, it will be hard to take anything else you post seriously.

Both teams played hard today. EWU left some plays on the field they would love to have back, but Towson earned the win. They never gave up, and didn't use their adversity as an excuse. Great teams find a way to overcome. Maybe you should take notes, instead of being bitter because EWU got "lucky" against your team.

Yes I watched and yes you got lucky with injuries or this game is a blowout.

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 21st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Congratulations to the Tigers and kudos to the Eagles for a hard fought game. Great game.

Agreed. Hope Towson's #1 QB is going to be OK. It would be nice to have a scripted change up available at that position just as with West and #27.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 10:13 PM
Yeah he neg repped me to for making a comment. I've been pretty much non existent in this thread yet he manages to neg rep me. xnonox

EWU fans are low rent ass clowns, I hope Santa ****s down their chimney this year.

Pos rep back atcha BB!

Texas
December 21st, 2013, 10:17 PM
Two playoff teams' QB going down is lucky. EWU has been horribly overrated all year along with the entire Big Sky.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM
Two playoff teams' QB going down is lucky. EWU has been horribly overrated all year along with the entire Big Sky.

100% accurate BSC is weak sauce.

Cocky
December 21st, 2013, 10:26 PM

Didn't watch the SDSU game but someone must have gotten injured for EWU to win?

dudeitsaid
December 21st, 2013, 10:52 PM
ROFL, all three of you are a joke! Wow, some real insightful analysis from you all. You really add some worthwhile content.

Guess Towson only won because they were lucky, and UM, SHSU, and Jax St all lost cause they were unlucky.

And you can think what you want about the BSC being overrated, as if that matters. EWU was not overrated. Only flamers trying to get a rise would say so.

What's sweet is our record breaking offense will have many of it's playmakers back next year. And SHSU won't get "lucky" again in the Inferno next year.xnodx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM
Dude just shut up you lose to any team worth a damn.....SHSU, Towson etc.

You win because of playing in the BSC where there is one team every year that is so so and the rest is garbage like the Griz the last few years. If you played in any other conference you would be a middle of the field wanna be.

dudeitsaid
December 21st, 2013, 11:21 PM
Dude just shut up you lose to any team worth a damn.....SHSU, Towson etc.

You win because of playing in the BSC where there is one team every year that is so so and the rest is garbage like the Griz the last few years. If you played in any other conference you would be a middle of the field wanna be.

Wow, that's deep. We don't live in the fictional world you describe, so like almost everything else you say-IRRELEVANT. I get that you don't like the Eagles, but it doesn't mean you have to spew pure stupidity every time you refer to them.

Bronco
December 21st, 2013, 11:27 PM
My favorite stat of the game was the EWU player laying on the ground gets credit for a blocked punt when the roll out punter kicks it a tad low
xthumbsupx

Big_Fan
December 21st, 2013, 11:40 PM
ROFL, all three of you are a joke! Wow, some real insightful analysis from you all. You really add some worthwhile content.

Guess Towson only won because they were lucky, and UM, SHSU, and Jax St all lost cause they were unlucky.

And you can think what you want about the BSC being overrated, as if that matters. EWU was not overrated. Only flamers trying to get a rise would say so.

What's sweet is our record breaking offense will have many of it's playmakers back next year. And SHSU won't get "lucky" again in the Inferno next year.xnodx

Yeah... I won't make excuses, but I would love to have seen what would have happened had Eli and Demarcus had not gotten hurt. That is as far as I will go... There is no telling what the result would have been. One thing I am positive of, is that we would have scored several more times. The result could have been EW having more of a sense of urgency and lighting us up to still win - or the may have made more mistakes and gotten blown out. What I THINK would have happened, is that our defensive adjustments would have done what they did - EW scored just one offensive TD in the second half, and I THINK we would have scored 3 more TD's and won by 2 TD's... but what DID happen is we LOST. What I THINK doesn't really matter.

I also THINK we will have a top 10 in the nation defense next season to go with a top 10 offense - and will be very hard to handle. It takes longer for defenses to learn systems than offenses, and we have some seriously good talent that redshirted.

and not to hijack the thread - congrats to Townson. That was a great game. I think you guys would have beaten us a lot worse than EW did because of your run game. I suspect that our run defense will improve steadily over the next 2 years, and make a quantum leap next season.

Just like against EIU you didn't fold when EW smacked you in the face. Well done!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 21st, 2013, 11:43 PM
Wow, that's deep. We don't live in the fictional world you describe, so like almost everything else you say-IRRELEVANT. I get that you don't like the Eagles, but it doesn't mean you have to spew pure stupidity every time you refer to them.

Name one team you beat that is worth a damn..................its not Oregon St they suck they lost the last 6 games of the season. Not us, Griz suck and everyone knows it. cats? Yeah right

JSU would have beat you if their Qb didnt go down.........admit it your average. Its nothing to be ashamed of its still better than where Montana is.

caribbeanhen
December 22nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
Slant route is broken up stopping the clock on 3rd and 10 at the 37, 1:47 left.

- - - Updated - - -

Forte runs to the 29 with extra effort. Towson time out with 1:40 left. 4th and 2.

that slant route that went incomplete and stopped the clock was a gift.... Just what Towson asked Santa for and EW delivered

kalm
December 22nd, 2013, 09:50 AM
Name one team you beat that is worth a damn..................its not Oregon St they suck they lost the last 6 games of the season. Not us, Griz suck and everyone knows it. cats? Yeah right

JSU would have beat you if their Qb didnt go down.........admit it your average. Its nothing to be ashamed of its still better than where Montana is.

xlolx

Lets see here. We beat 8 DI teams with .500 or better records, 4 of which were playoff teams and 1 bowl team, 5 of which were ranked.

We apologize for all of that winning. :D

DaBizon
December 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Santa had nothing to do with it. Shoota, while he might have been a Payton nominee, makes to many bad decisions in clutch situations. That kid can thank Kupp for getting him nominated. Without Kupp as his receiver, Shoota Adams is just a slightly better than average QB

Theee Catrabbit
December 22nd, 2013, 10:55 AM

That is one of the funniest posts so far. Nicely done!

Red & Black
December 22nd, 2013, 02:52 PM
Relax R&B, you & Kalm are quality posters here on AGS. SE is your school's Chattown...you and other eagles should handle your own dirty laundry.

As should NDSU fans.

Red & Black
December 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM

Making it to the semi's 3 out of the last 4 years is not "luck". It is a trend - something JSU knows very little about. Nice try, though.

Red & Black
December 22nd, 2013, 02:55 PM

Please explain how I am being a douchebag...I cite nothing but tangible facts. Maybe something you don't like, but it is what it is. You are the worst poster on these sites - FACT. Every single one of your posts screams "Look at me". Even your own Montana fans don't like you...and it's not because you are as enlightened as you think. It's because, well you know...

P.S. - I'm not saying anything Kalm isn't thinking.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 22nd, 2013, 03:19 PM
xlolx

Lets see here. We beat 8 DI teams with .500 or better records, 4 of which were playoff teams and 1 bowl team, 5 of which were ranked.

We apologize for all of that winning. :D

Be happy with all those victories over Northern Colorado and Idaho State..............eyeopening.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 22nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
Please explain how I am being a douchebag...I cite nothing but tangible facts. Maybe something you don't like, but it is what it is. You are the worst poster on these sites - FACT. Every single one of your posts screams "Look at me". Even your own Montana fans don't like you...and it's not because you are as enlightened as you think. It's because, well you know...

P.S. - I'm not saying anything Kalm isn't thinking.

I am going to lose so much sleep over what you and Kalm think of me. Anytime Kalm wants to voice his opinion to me he can do it to my face like each season I see him, have beers and chat. Hes a good dude and his family is great, makes me wonder how he got lumped in with the trash that is EWU fans?

Bronco
December 22nd, 2013, 03:28 PM
He's very well liked by many Griz Fans
It's just if he doesn't respect you or your program he gives you both barrels.

There isn't very many EWU posters and 3 out of 5 are real scum bags so it rubs off on the other two that are good posters

Cocky
December 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Making it to the semi's 3 out of the last 4 years is not "luck". It is a trend - something JSU knows very little about. Nice try, though.
We know plenty about winning and have a DII NC. Hard to admit you were on the good side of injuries? If West would have gotten hurt, too.

Must be nerve racking to have a 3rd place OVC team push you to the max and not getting your blowout which I've heard all the excuses why it didn't occur.

Cocky
December 22nd, 2013, 03:38 PM
I am going to lose so much sleep over what you and Kalm think of me. Anytime Kalm wants to voice his opinion to me he can do it to my face like each season I see him, have beers and chat. Hes a good dude and his family is great, makes me wonder how he got lumped in with the trash that is EWU fans?
+1

Tubby Raymond
December 22nd, 2013, 06:36 PM
Please explain how I am being a douchebag.You've been one since you graduated

dudeitsaid
December 22nd, 2013, 06:38 PM
We know plenty about winning and have a DII NC. Hard to admit you were on the good side of injuries? If West would have gotten hurt, too.

Must be nerve racking to have a 3rd place OVC team push you to the max and not getting your blowout which I've heard all the excuses why it didn't occur.

Dude, you may be the sorest loser I've ever seen. Now you're taking concession in your moral victory because you didn't get blown out?

Your team was a dang good team, and will be next year. Look forward to that. Stop living in the Eastern game. Every football fan in the world can play the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game when it comes to plays, injuries, calls on the field, etc. You fricken lost, just accept it. That's fine, you hate EWU like so many others. But at some point, most people let it rest.

dudeitsaid
December 22nd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Be happy with all those victories over Northern Colorado and Idaho State..............eyeopening.

See, AlphaGriz is just cracking jokes. Nothing he says should be taken seriously. All those victories over Northern Colorado...lol.

However, it's always fun to beat Montana. Look forward to at least a couple more years of looking up to the Eagles. xnodx

Tubby Raymond
December 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Best of luck to TU without West next year, and NDSU without Jensen, Bohl, and others. EWU will still be with Baldwin, Adams, Kupp, and Forte. xcoffeexGreat to see you all upset, hater

DoubleH
December 22nd, 2013, 06:55 PM

Wow, your team lost a national semi-final game on their own field, and 5 minutes after the gun you're talking **** about NEXT YEAR????

Now I've seen it all.

Cocky
December 22nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Great to see you all upset, hater
EWU is never a sore loser. Only fans of other teams. I'm sure a EWU fan will provide us with the next available excuse as to why they did not perform to their fantasy level. One thing for sure it was not because the other team might be decent.

Cocky
December 22nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Dude, you may be the sorest loser I've ever seen. Now you're taking concession in your moral victory because you didn't get blown out?

Your team was a dang good team, and will be next year. Look forward to that. Stop living in the Eastern game. Every football fan in the world can play the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game when it comes to plays, injuries, calls on the field, etc. You fricken lost, just accept it. That's fine, you hate EWU like so many others. But at some point, most people let it rest.
Just fun to see the greatest team ever lose.

kalm
December 22nd, 2013, 07:16 PM
EWU is never a sore loser. Only fans of other teams. I'm sure a EWU fan will provide us with the next available excuse as to why they did not perform to their fantasy level. One thing for sure it was not because the other team might be decent.

Looking back on the season, you'll be hard pressed to find a EWU fan make excuses for any of our three losses...whether it's here or on any other boards including our own. In fact, our board is some damn introspective and polite it's boring.

We we beat two very good teams in SDSU and JSU and had our chances but lost to the better team yesterday.

**** happens, but you and the hen fan have dancing on our grave while perfecting that personal narrative.

DoubleH
December 22nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Gotta give props to EWU for stopping West. The fact that you guys were able to makes me feel a little more relaxed about him in Frisco.

Uh, I think it had a lot more to do with EWU loading up against the run after we lost our starting QB. West gashed the Eagles in the first half but didn't have much room in the 2nd.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 22nd, 2013, 07:28 PM
Uh, I think it had a lot more to do with EWU loading up against the run after we lost our starting QB. West gashed the Eagles in the first half but didn't have much room in the 2nd.

It will be interesting to see how NDSU defends against West. They will probably use their base 4-3 to see if the front 7 can contain him. Heagle (SS) will probably come into the box to help out.

Going to be a fun match up......power run team vs power run team

Bison56
December 22nd, 2013, 07:33 PM
Wow, your team lost a national semi-final game on their own field, and 5 minutes after the gun you're talking **** about NEXT YEAR????

Now I've seen it all.
The best part is that all the other teams will have to lose players for them to advance. At lest thats what i got ot of his post.

dazedandconfused
December 22nd, 2013, 09:03 PM
EWU will be dangerous next year though.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 22nd, 2013, 09:32 PM
EWU will be dangerous next year though.

This record seems to be skipping......

Southern Bison
December 22nd, 2013, 09:32 PM
It will be interesting to see how NDSU defends against West. They will probably use their base 4-3 to see if the front 7 can contain him. Heagle (SS) will probably come into the box to help out.

Going to be a fun match up......Power run team in Towson vs. Power run team with a good passing game and a top-ranked D.

FIFY

dudeitsaid
December 22nd, 2013, 10:20 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3751357/towson.gif

Yeah, that one hurt. But the one that keeps playing through my mind was the 4th and 2 pass to a wide open Cooper Kupp just off his finger tips. That ball is one foot lower, it's game over. Even without a TD, we would have been able to run the clock down. That was the moment I knew the game was over.

BisonFan02
December 22nd, 2013, 10:24 PM
Yeah, that one hurt. But the one that keeps playing through my mind was the 4th and 2 pass to a wide open Cooper Kupp just off his finger tips. That ball is one foot lower, it's game over. Even without a TD, we would have been able to run the clock down. That was the moment I knew the game was over.

4th and 2....how bout not throwing the ball incomplete before that as well to run some clock off? Good teams run the ball to ice the game and EWU didn't (and probably couldn't?) do it.

tomq04
December 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
I think the 2nd down incompletion was just as bad as the 4th and 2.

Wilson16
December 22nd, 2013, 10:54 PM
I think the 2nd down incompletion was just as bad as the 4th and 2.
Last play of the first half seems pretty big too

dudeitsaid
December 22nd, 2013, 10:57 PM
Last play of the first half seems pretty big too

There were obviously multiple missed opportunities for the Eagles, but that 4th down play was the one that gets me.

Heck, if we kicked a FG at then end of the first half, and everything else was the same, that 4th down play would've been a FG to put us up by 9. But yeah, as several of you guys have noted, there were several plays that could've made a difference in that game.

centennial
December 23rd, 2013, 01:25 AM
There were obviously multiple missed opportunities for the Eagles, but that 4th down play was the one that gets me.

Heck, if we kicked a FG at then end of the first half, and everything else was the same, that 4th down play would've been a FG to put us up by 9. But yeah, as several of you guys have noted, there were several plays that could've made a difference in that game.
Its the prevent defense that lost you the game and terrible time management. Anyone of those done right and you would be in the natty.

DoubleH
December 23rd, 2013, 02:56 PM
It's funny, I had many of the same laments about mistakes and missed opportunities after Towson's two losses, which were both gut-wrenching in entirely different circumstances. A play here or there in either of those two games and the Tigers would be undefeated, but hey, **** happens.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 23rd, 2013, 03:10 PM
Montana has had so many wins over the years its hard to remember any losses.................................

Red & Black
December 23rd, 2013, 03:23 PM
Looking back on the season, you'll be hard pressed to find a EWU fan make excuses for any of our three losses...whether it's here or on any other boards including our own. In fact, our board is some damn introspective and polite it's boring.

We we beat two very good teams in SDSU and JSU and had our chances but lost to the better team yesterday.

**** happens, but you and the hen fan have dancing on our grave while perfecting that personal narrative.

Pretty much this.

- - - Updated - - -

You've been one since you graduated

I will take your lack of an intelligent response for what it is.

kalm
December 23rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
Pretty much this.

Thank you for suffering through and deciphering my post R&B. I have to quit posting from my cell phone...not very representative of the Harvard of the Palouse.

DaBizon
December 24th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Starting to like this VA kid.

Figured out he's a BISON fan. :O

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/he2e2u6u.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 24th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Starting to like this VA kid.

Figured out he's a BISON fan. :O

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/25/he2e2u6u.jpg

Yep, that was like "**** y'all, Go Bison!"

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 24th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Shoota is hardcore like that. If you guys ever play he will bring his A game as well as gun threats via social media (its ok its part of their culture) not to mention cruelty to animals.

Shoota is a cerebral assassin.......hence the whole getting into Ewu and all.

Watch your backs

xcoffeex

Red & Black
December 24th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Shoota is hardcore like that. If you guys ever play he will bring his A game as well as gun threats via social media (its ok its part of their culture) not to mention cruelty to animals.

Shoota is a cerebral assassin.......hence the whole getting into Ewu and all.

Watch your backs

xcoffeex

Gun violence? xlolx You are just boring us now.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 24th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Gun violence? xlolx You are just boring us now.

Sorry but the facts prove otherwise, hence why the Tweet was removed for violation of Twitters code of conduct.