PDA

View Full Version : WHINING about playoff selection

Pages : 1 [2]

robsnotes4u
December 2nd, 2013, 04:25 PM
They did smash us. They were the real deal at that time and deserved to be in the playoffs. Any questions?

I'll answer anyway.

It's pretty pathetic to be walking around and acting like you've got some reason to be measuring your richard when you are borrowing several inches from a relative.

I don't care who you are, that is funny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

clenz
December 2nd, 2013, 04:39 PM
I believe I got called many a name when I said SDSU was a completely 1 dimensional team earlier this year....now everyone is trumpeting that.

I said the MEAC in no way deserved 2 bids...got ripped and that turned out to be true...now 0-19 since 99.

I called YSU a weak team for their record, similar reaction to calling SDSU one dimensional.

I swear to baby jeebus if my posts were made with a name other than clenz I'd thought I'd as a ****ing genius

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 2nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
They did smash us. They were the real deal at that time and deserved to be in the playoffs. Any questions?

I'll answer anyway.

It's pretty pathetic to be walking around and acting like you've got some reason to be measuring your richard when you are borrowing several inches from a relative.

Damn---now that is funny!!!!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2013, 04:48 PM
I believe I got called many a name when I said SDSU was a completely 1 dimensional team earlier this year....now everyone is trumpeting that.

I said the MEAC in no way deserved 2 bids...got ripped and that turned out to be true...now 0-19 since 99.

I called YSU a weak team for their record, similar reaction to calling SDSU one dimensional.

I swear to baby jeebus if my posts were made with a name other than clenz I'd thought I'd as a ****ing genius

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

If you are referring to what I have said about SDSU then I feel you may be seeing what you choose to see and I don't believe I was even in on the former one dimension discussion so maybe you are talking about someone else anyway.

A lot of times I see people making others take the blame for things previously said by others so not sure if this is what is going on here or not. To be clear one more time though, I did not say SDSU was one dimensional and still don't believe they are. They are very good in one dimension and do rely on it but can cause a D to work on it's full compliment.

Daved
December 2nd, 2013, 05:09 PM

I'll answer anyway.

It's pretty pathetic to be walking around and acting like you've got some reason to be measuring your richard when you are borrowing several inches from a relative.Speaking of being pathetic where did I ever say NAU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs???? I stated earlier that YSU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs---guess you are to busy worrying about your little richard than reading what I posted.xnodx

KUlawJack
December 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM
If you are referring to what I have said about SDSU then I feel you may be seeing what you choose to see and I don't believe I was even in on the former one dimension discussion so maybe you are talking about someone else anyway.

A lot of times I see people making others take the blame for things previously said by others so not sure if this is what is going on here or not. To be clear one more time though, I did not say SDSU was one dimensional and still don't believe they are. They are very good in one dimension and do rely on it but can cause a D to work on it's full compliment.

Well stated. We rely upon the run, but that doesn't mean we can't throw it at all. Sumner was the leading passer by yardage in the MVFC and also added 18 TDs to 8 INTs. Its not as if he's chopped liver. Our receivers have trouble getting open against man coverage. That was evident against NAU. However, there was no reason under the sun to put the ball in the air against NAU after we started rolling, either. Control clock, play defense, wear them down.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
Speaking of being pathetic where did I ever say NAU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs???? I stated earlier that YSU didn't deserve to be in the playoffs---guess you are to busy worrying about little richard than reading what I posted.xnodx

You replied to a comment that was not directed at you so I explained what my response was in reference to. If you took on some of the weight, you shouldn't have. It was directed at pp and his incessant tirades about snubbings. Sorry if it was taken that it was toward you. You weren't the one reaching into the relatives pocket poolhall.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Well stated. We rely upon the run, but that doesn't mean we can't throw it at all. Sumner was the leading passer by yardage in the MVFC and also added 18 TDs to 8 INTs. Its not as if he's chopped liver. Our receivers have trouble getting open against man coverage. That was evident against NAU. However, there was no reason under the sun to put the ball in the air against NAU after we started rolling, either. Control clock, play defense, wear them down.
Spot on.

penguinpower
December 2nd, 2013, 06:29 PM
You the moron that assumed I was talking about YSU getting in. I never said that, I said another MVFC team. BSC is 0-2 that's the facts. One and done, so don't try to say things I didn't. NAU wouldn't have beaten Butler as far as I'm concerned. Prepare for Montana to be one and done as well.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
You the moron that assumed I was talking about YSU getting in. I never said that, I said another MVFC team. BSC is 0-2 that's the facts. One and done, so don't try to say things I didn't. NAU wouldn't have beaten Butler as far as I'm concerned. Prepare for Montana to be one and done as well.

yeah you keep trying to side step that and say you aren't talking about YSU but you are and you know it as do the rest of us. I guess I'll take one and done over none and whining any day.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43478314.jpg

Green26
December 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM

NAU would have beaten most of the other teams that played on Saturday. NAU's starting qb got hurt late in the first half; that sure didn't help them. Jeez, settle down and stop talking nonsense.

Daved
December 2nd, 2013, 07:02 PM
You replied to a comment that was not directed at you so I explained what my response was in reference to. If you took on some of the weight, you shouldn't have. It was directed at pp and his incessant tirades about snubbings. Sorry if it was taken that it was toward you. You weren't the one reaching into the relatives pocket poolhall.NP---:D

penguinpower
December 2nd, 2013, 07:30 PM
yeah you keep trying to side step that and say you aren't talking about YSU but you are and you know it as do the rest of us. I guess I'll take one and done over none and whining any day.

I thought UNI was more deserving based on playoff criteria that has been established for decades. UNI beat an FBS team, and they throttled McNeese, and they finished the season strong. They had 7 divison 1 wins and all of their losses were close, meaning they weren't blown out-they were competitive and came down to the wire. They should have been chosen in the playoffs. The BSC didn't deserve that many teams and the proof is out there as you can see the ass beatings the BSC teams took this last weekend.

That has been my entire point all along. I know that YSU was not a contender for the NC, most of the teams are not. I am thinking you will have two MVFC teams playing for the NC. Then what will you say-the BSC deserved 5 and the Valley 1?

BisonFan02
December 2nd, 2013, 09:45 PM

Our conference is pretty badass. :D

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2013, 09:52 PM
Our conference is pretty badass. :D

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43482705.jpg

clenz
December 2nd, 2013, 09:53 PM

Not you....

SDSU is a one dimensional team

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2013, 09:55 PM
Not you....

xlolx

Damn I hope you are a Bob Kelly fan and know how funny that is clenzy.

BisonFan02
December 2nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43482705.jpg

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

KUlawJack
December 2nd, 2013, 11:11 PM
Not you....

We sure are, except for the 240 passing yards and 3 TDs against UNI, including the game winner. Or the QB who led the league in passing yards and threw the 3rd most TD passes. Or the league's leading receiver. We are a run heavy team, not one dimensional. Your ability to make conclusive statements absent factual support remains unrivaled.

Twentysix
December 2nd, 2013, 11:38 PM
We sure are, except for the 240 passing yards and 3 TDs against UNI, including the game winner. Or the QB who led the league in passing yards and threw the 3rd most TD passes. Or the league's leading receiver. We are a run heavy team, not one dimensional. Your ability to make conclusive statements absent factual support remains unrivaled.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luyvcfDPK71r1cj3m.gif

KUlawJack
December 2nd, 2013, 11:53 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luyvcfDPK71r1cj3m.gif

He baited me so I had to take the hook.