PDA

View Full Version : question for Montana fans?

Bisonoline
November 24th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Whos coming to Fargo?

Bisonoline
November 25th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Whos coming to Fargo?

What? No Montana fans coming to Fargo if you make it that far? If you guys do show up you are invited to our tailgate and I might have an extra ticket.

Grizalltheway
November 25th, 2013, 08:34 PM
I would but I can't make the trip on such short notice. No to fret, if the game happens we'll nab our allotment of tickets and then some.

BisonFan02
November 25th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Be careful of BOline's sausage....:D

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I will be there with 4-5 others.

Wouldnt miss that game for anything, I would *****ing walk across ND in the middle of winter to get to the Fargo Dome.

IBleedYellow
November 25th, 2013, 09:05 PM
I will be there with 4-5 others.

Wouldnt miss that game for anything, I would *****ing walk across ND in the middle of winter to get to the Fargo Dome.

So you'd be dead in the badlands, got it. xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2013, 09:09 PM
So you'd be dead in the badlands, got it. xthumbsupx
We are men.......I would probably continue on to Minneapolis and watch an NFL game on Sunday.................all while drinking whiskey and doing other man stuff that men do while being men doing man things.

Bisonoline
November 25th, 2013, 10:51 PM
Just let me know how many will be joining us at tailgate so I can have enough elk sausage sent to me from home.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 25th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Just let me know how many will be joining us at tailgate so I can have enough elk sausage sent to me from home.

I may come up. I can't decide if I want to come up on the 7th or wait until the 14th. Truth be told. I liked your sausages better than the ones that the locals gave us in Carbondale. Were those elk?

I'm heading up for Thanksgiving this weekend. I'm not the road warrior you are so those long trips need to be spread out a little more.