PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota State (9-0) at Youngstown State (8-2)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Hahahahahahahahaha....even YSUs local sports coverage has dogged on the "uppity" NDSU fans who think they're better than everyone else. I love that guy, he tends to speak his mind.

"Jim Tressel will be inducted into YSU’s Hall of Fame. (Note to all those uppity NDSU fans who seem offended that YSU is honoring a “cheater”: Go soak your head.)"

Go soak your head? What are we, in a ****ing Archie comic?

"Golly, Moose, are we going to the Riverdale State game this weekend? That would be swell!"

Green1
November 15th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Chaos...can I try?....PUSH....you are right....that was easy.xthumbsupx

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2013, 09:39 AM
I hate to burst your bubble but you arent even close to any of my BUTTONS. Looks like you are another one who cant take a little back and forth banter. Talk to NO-NO...maybe you can work that out.

By the way, i expect to get crushed, to lose next week as well, and to miss the playoffs like every one of the last several years. So you are gonna have to deal with the village idiot in other forms. I'm fine with this type of stuff though. Gotta reach that benchmark, you know?

Also one more thing...you have too many commas. Just thought i would point that out before NO DAK sees this. You might want to edit your post.
Banter is too good of a term for the stuff you're throwing up here xlolx

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Go soak your head? What are we, in a ****ing Archie comic?

"Golly, Moose, are we going to the Riverdale State game this weekend? That would be swell!"

Annnnnddddddddd.....you've just proven his point Dak.....Thanks buddy, you're officially part of the "UPPITY" crowd!!!! Sucker!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Annnnnddddddddd.....you've just proven his point Dak.....Thanks buddy, you're officially part of the "UPPITY" crowd!!!! Sucker!

ah, yes. rejecting the tacit approval of cheating is uppity.

how charming you must all be.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Banter is too good of a term for the stuff you're throwing up here xlolx

i'm assuming yours and your fans is better? That's laughable at best. Wish i could show you the pm's im getting from your own kind. I think you would be shocked how much they agree with me and, sadly, not you. The first step in finding a solution to your problem is first, admitting you have a problem. You are not quite there yet but i am rooting for you.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 09:47 AM
i'm assuming yours and your fans is better? That's laughable at best. Wish i could show you the pm's im getting from your own kind. I think you would be shocked how much they agree with me and, sadly, not you. The first step in finding a solution to your problem is first, admitting you have a problem. You are not quite there yet but i am rooting for you.

You mean I'm NOT the most beloved poster on AGS? However will I live with myself?

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Let's put it this way with how YSU fans act...

They've united UNI and NDSU posters.....

Yeah....

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM

Yeah....

Makes me wonder if Mahoning is the Indian word for "sandy vagina"

gotts
November 15th, 2013, 09:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeubWGQDUR8

IBleedYellow
November 15th, 2013, 09:55 AM

Yeah....

That's crazy....

and true.

Scooter
November 15th, 2013, 09:55 AM
It will be interresting to see what kinds of scheme changes that NDSU makes with Grant Olson being out. Personally, I think that Carlton Littlejohn may be the most talented linebacker that NDSU has. I liked his attitude in the post game last week. They kept asking how he was going to adjust and he kept saying "Guys, this isn't a big deal for me...I've got this." Carlton is used to being a leader and it showed when ISU had only 26 yards of offense in the final 26 minutes of the game last week.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=NoDak 4 Ever;2049120]ah, yes. rejecting the tacit approval of cheating is uppity.

how charming you must all be.[/

Charm is in the eye of the beholder dear NoDak. I am sure you think YOU are prince charming in the flesh.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Makes me wonder if Mahoning is the Indian word for "sandy vagina"

Damn, you're absolutely right!!! Want some?????

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 09:57 AM
That's crazy....

and true.
Only thing in history to do such a thing?

WW2, 9/11, lakesbison, and JBB...

Welcome to "elite company"

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 10:02 AM

Whatever, I cheered for UNI when they were in the NCAA tourney. And I wear a UNI shirt like 2 days a year. (I also have a YSU hooded sweatshirt)

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 10:03 AM

Elite, huh???? Like your football team Clenz???

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 10:04 AM

Yeah....

Hey Clenz...where you been buddy? Punching walls, drinking beer? Still trying to figure out why you dont have any titles? Crap!!! Sorry i keep forgetting nice guys finish last...meaning you have never cheated your way into a title. Yeah i hear ya bud. Oh well...at least WE suck at winning titles over the last 15 years just like you. At least we have THAT in common now.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Hey Clenz...where you been buddy? Punching walls, drinking beer? Still trying to figure out why you dont have any titles? Crap!!! Sorry i keep forgetting nice guys finish last...meaning you have never cheated your way into a title. Yeah i hear ya bud. Oh well...at least WE suck at winning titles over the last 15 years just like you. At least we have THAT in common now.

Why must you cyberbully him so? What an awful person you must be.

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Elite, huh???? Like your football team Clenz???
It really sticks in your ass that for how "elite**" YSU is they haven't done jack **** since they had to give up playing D2's and non-schollies for every game during the regular season and joined the MVFC and that even a ****ty UNI team has beaten 21 out of the 28 times the two schools have played and that YSU has just 3 wins against such a ****ty program since 1992 and only 1 this century in a season that UNI had it's worst record in well over a decade, and you still needed help from the clock operator.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Damn, you're absolutely right!!! Want some?????

Oooh. Come on soup. Thats a low blow. You know his name is NoDi*k dont you?

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Meh...still below UNI's level

Conference titles goes to UNI
Head to head goes to UNI....even in years we have a kid that's played WR all season play QB and have more second stringers than first stringers on the field.
The only thing YSU beats UNI in is cheating...yay for that I guess.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 10:08 AM
It really sticks in your ass that for how "elite**" YSU is they haven't done jack **** since they had to give up playing D2's and non-schollies for every game during the regular season and joined the MVFC and that even a ****ty UNI team has beaten 21 out of the 28 times the two schools have played and that YSU has just 3 wins against such a ****ty program since 1992 and only 1 this century in a season that UNI had it's worst record in well over a decade, and you still needed help from the clock operator.

you are just embarrassing yourself now. But on a great note making us YSU fans feel better. Let me remind you again that even though you own us...YOU dont own a title.

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2013, 10:14 AM
It's much better when we have a fan base with a sense of humor like Georgia Southern to banter with. Then it's actually entertaining. Much moreso than to hear your whining about us being big bad bullies who steal your AGS lunch money. I'd encourage you to stick around, you might learn something.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 10:17 AM
It's much better when we have a fan base with a sense of humor like Georgia Southern to banter with. Then it's actually entertaining. Much moreso than to hear your whining about us being big bad bullies who steal your AGS lunch money. I'd encourage you to stick around, you might learn something.

Seriously. SIU, Wofford, GSU....heck even the Lafayette and some Lehigh guys have a good sense of humor.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 10:57 AM

Oh dont you worry. Not going anywhere

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Seriously. SIU, Wofford, GSU....heck even the Lafayette and some Lehigh guys have a good sense of humor.

I am LMAO-ing over here. You aren't? Now thats SENSITIVE. Sorry bro...ill try to change my tone for you.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Why must you cyberbully him so? What an awful person you must be.

Great point. And well played. Perhaps i have looked to you as a mentor, much to my dismay. Apologies clenz. Thought we were all having a little fun here.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 11:03 AM

Thanks for saying what i already said right above your original post.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM
let's just put it this way. The two Georgia Southern threads have been among the most epic ones on AGS.

Here is a visual representation of this thread in comparison

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1039912/dumpster-fire_medium.jpg

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 11:33 AM
let's just put it this way. The two Georgia Southern threads have been among the most epic ones on AGS.

Here is a visual representation of this thread in comparison

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1039912/dumpster-fire_medium.jpg

i assume that means you will no longer add any of your amazing insight on this thread then? Kinda like when a kid doesnt like how the neighborhood game of football is going so all he has left is to criticize the game, the players and everything else. Then takes his ball and goes home. C ya bruh!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 11:35 AM
i assume that means you will no longer add any of your amazing insight on this thread then? Kinda like when a kid doesnt like how the neighborhood game of football is going so all he has left is to criticize the game, the players and everything else. Then takes his ball and goes home. C ya bruh!!!

Nope. I'm just not going to play patty-cake with you new guys who add nothing to the conversation save for whining.

My analysis? We have one team who is terrible in the 2nd half and another who is the best in the business. Take all the 2nd half ass-kickings and roll them together and that's probably what we're looking at tomorrow.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Nope. I'm just not going to play patty-cake with you new guys who add nothing to the conversation save for whining.

My analysis? We have one team who is terrible in the 2nd half and another who is the best in the business. Take all the 2nd half ass-kickings and roll them together and that's probably what we're looking at tomorrow.

couldn't agree more. But i have already said i expect to get drilled. Whats your next great point genius?

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Not sure if this was posted earlier, but someone on BV shared this, so I'm just spreading the message.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/220143-jim-tressel-the-youngstown-state-scandal-revisited (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/220143-jim-tressel-the-youngstown-state-scandal-revisited)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 11:44 AM
couldn't agree more. But i have already said i expect to get drilled. Whats your next great point genius?

I'm glad to help you get your post count up. I would take Brock Jensen over Kurt Hess any day.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 11:48 AM
I'm glad to help you get your post count up. I would take Brock Jensen over Kurt Hess any day.

Me too. Kurt looked like trash for a bunch if games after you drilled us last year. I think he is finally coming around. Next point!

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Question for NoDak. Are you in the group of people who thinks that if hell froze over tonight and YSU wins that it is only an upset and not a major upset?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Question for NoDak. Are you in the group of people who thinks that if hell froze over tonight and YSU wins that it is only an upset and not a major upset?

Nope. it would be a major upset. NDSU should have only lost one game this season at K State and they won. This team is on a roll unlike any I have seen. They are playing on another level.

I had YSU #15 in my poll.

Thundar
November 15th, 2013, 11:55 AM
wow guys, I just read thru the last 5-6 pages....wtf

isnt one post actually discussing the game, both sides need to grow the F up, my god it's like play time in pre school

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 11:59 AM
wow guys, I just read thru the last 5-6 pages....wtf

isnt one post actually discussing the game, both sides need to grow the F up, my god it's like play time in pre school

Come on. Do you think USC is honoring Pete Carroll anytime soon? That is pretty hilarious.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Nope. it would be a major upset. NDSU should have only lost one game this season at K State and they won. This team is on a roll unlike any I have seen. They are playing on another level.

I had YSU #15 in my poll.

I think I have changed my mind now and will vote for MAJOR upset as well. YSU should have only lost 1, but have now lost 2...STRIKE 1. Which means we suck and can't beat anyone. Let's see....our QB is worse than theirs (STRIKE 2) and we can only hang around for maybe 2.5 quarters (STRIKE 3). I'm in total agreement now.....MAJOR upset SHOULD YSU win!!! Let's hope it plays out that way.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Come on. Do you think USC is honoring Pete Carroll anytime soon? That is pretty hilarious.

whats hilarious is the person that scheduled this game in coordination with the HOF ceremony. Couldnt we have played a DII team that we could actually beat?

NoDak 4 Ever
I think I have changed my mind now and will vote for MAJOR upset as well. YSU should have only lost 1, but have now lost 2...STRIKE 1. Which means we suck and can't beat anyone. Let's see....our QB is worse than theirs (STRIKE 2) and we can only hang around for maybe 2.5 quarters (STRIKE 3). I'm in total agreement now.....MAJOR upset SHOULD YSU win!!! Let's hope it plays out that way.

Losing to UNI in the shape they are in may mean you can't beat anyone but losing to NDSU just makes you the same as all the rest. No shame in losing to the best.

Twentysix
whats hilarious is the person that scheduled this game in coordination with the HOF ceremony. Couldnt we have played a DII team that we could actually beat?

If it makes you feel any better NDSU lost homecoming like twice in a row.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 12:07 PM

That's what K State thought when they unveiled the Bill Snyder Statue before playing NDSU.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 12:08 PM

Hold on there cowboy. I heard we just had a load of salt licks shipped in from Fargo. Not sure i expect for it to give us 4 quarters but im hoping for a solid 3.25

Darlinikki150
November 15th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Let us not forget about the SHSU thread last year for the NC, that was pretty epic my friends. I got burned ever time I posted, it was fun, but somn posts hurt my feelers. I'm more mentally prepared this year, YSU fans have a long way to go to match that **** show.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hold on there cowboy. I heard we just had a load of salt licks shipped in from Fargo. Not sure i expect for it to give us 4 quarters but im hoping for a solid 3.25

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5fq6ZncI5Vg/UnE4hDyp5cI/AAAAAAAAAgE/dunZ5qu0SC4/s1600/its+science.gif

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM

Damn, I forgot the "science" part of the equation (STRIKE 4). My prediction.....YSU, 35-31 is the single, biggest, MAJOR upset of the 1-AA era.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Damn, I forgot the "science" part of the equation (STRIKE 4). My prediction.....YSU, 35-31 is the single, biggest, MAJOR upset of the 1-AA era.

If you lose, you should drop football and close your College of Science and Medicine.

http://tesladownunder.com/SteampunkHelen.gif

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Maybe you can find a magic formula to get more than 10k to this game.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM

Quote of the thread right there, ladies and gents. And I mean that honestly, our AD and marketing has to be the worst on this earth. It's a damn shame that's all they're expecting. Although, something tells me it will be more than that!!

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM

10,000 Cardboard cutouts?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/28/article-0-18F99D20000005DC-682_634x411.jpg

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Quote of the thread right there, ladies and gents. And I mean that honestly, our AD and marketing has to be the worst on this earth. It's a damn shame that's all they're expecting. Although, something tells me it will be more than that!!

Cardboard cutouts ftw! Setting YSU attendance records since 1997.

NoDak 4 Ever

If it didn't involve a last minute 13 hr drive one way, I'd come help you out.

YSU FAN#34
If you lose, you should drop football and close your College of Science and Medicine.

http://tesladownunder.com/SteampunkHelen.gif

too late. Did that back in '92 and opened the micky monus college of cheating. Hot damn we have some bright minds coming out of there.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:17 PM
10,000 Cardboard cutouts?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/28/article-0-18F99D20000005DC-682_634x411.jpg

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa.....not a good choice my man. That would make my 14 yr old daughter want to go. We DEFINITELY don't want her to be there. hahahahaha

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:18 PM
http://m.blog.hu/el/elitklub/image/jelmez/hollywood_tomeg/using-inflatable-people-for-crowd.jpg

Confirm/Deny, the YSU AD has "assembled" fans for record setting attendance tomorrow.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:23 PM
http://m.blog.hu/el/elitklub/image/jelmez/hollywood_tomeg/using-inflatable-people-for-crowd.jpg

Confirm/Deny, the YSU AD has "assembled" fans for record setting attendance tomorrow.

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Definitely DENY, they don't know how to do that.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Definitely DENY, they don't know how to do that.

What you're going to get....is probably the die hard YSU fans, maybe 12K. It's my goal to get everyone drunk enough and turn that b*%^& inside out to help our Penguins BEAT that Bison AZZ.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Youngstown isn't even a state, Posers.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:26 PM

Huh?

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Huh?

CUY would be honest. Change the name.

City University of Youngstown Guinea Pigs.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:29 PM
CUY has a ring to it, and its double meaning.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM
CUY would be honest. Change the name.

City University of Youngstown Guinea Pigs.

Damn, you think you have jokes today? Better keep your day job, because that's as LAME as they come. I know you can do better....try again!!!

gumby013
November 15th, 2013, 12:34 PM
The Ohio State University Youngstown

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Damn, you think you have jokes today? Better keep your day job, because that's as LAME as they come. I know you can do better....try again!!!

It's too deep for you to understand.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/42/Cuy.jpg

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:35 PM

Like Minnesota-Crookston?

gumby013
November 15th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Like Minnesota-Crookston?

The Fighting Cashews

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:40 PM
The Fighting Cashews

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/thats-racist.gif

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 12:42 PM

6000 posts under your belt...and that is honestly the best you can come up with?

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:43 PM
6000 posts under your belt...and that is honestly the best you can come up with?

The truth burns deep, like a bacon knife.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:45 PM
The truth burns deep, like a bacon knife.

Wow bro, are you drunk??? Or is there a real, serious lack of understanding "Fargo" language? Cuz you've lost me!!! Maybe that's a good thing now that I think of it. Because you make very little sense.

dewey
November 15th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Holy crap is it gameday yet?

Go Bison!

Dewey

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Wow bro, are you drunk??? Or is there a real, serious lack of understanding "Fargo" language? Cuz you've lost me!!! Maybe that's a good thing now that I think of it. Because you make very little sense.

Do you live in 1950, Bacon Knives are all the rage.

http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/1040500/1040700_bfa1_625x1000.jpg

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Do you live in 1950, Bacon Knives are all the rage.

http://rookery.s3.amazonaws.com/1040500/1040700_bfa1_625x1000.jpg

My bad, must be a Dakota thing.xlolx

IBleedYellow
November 15th, 2013, 12:50 PM
My bad, must be a Dakota thing.xlolx

So, will we ever hear from you again after Saturday's beatdown?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM

Hell, will Youngstown still be a city long enough to get to Saturday?

I think they've lost population since this thread started.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Holy crap is it gameday yet?

Go Bison!

Dewey

I've consulted the chart, apparently it is not gameday yet. Today is 8 Water, Gameday is 9 Dog.

http://www.famsi.org/research/loubat/Borgia/page_05.jpg

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 12:53 PM

Absolutely, as I said earlier in the week. I'm man enough to come back Saturday (well, maybe Sunday if I'm hungover) night and pat you guys on the back should you win. I've made my prediction, but do I honestly think YSU is going to win? Well, that's not an easy question to answer.

Twentysix
Absolutely, as I said earlier in the week. I'm man enough to come back Saturday (well, maybe Sunday if I'm hungover) night and pat you guys on the back should you win. I've made my prediction, but do I honestly think YSU is going to win? Well, that's not an easy question to answer.

See you on 10 monkey, brah.

NoDak 4 Ever

Sure it is. No, if you're being honest.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM
See you on 10 monkey, brah.

Don't pay any attention to this one. Budding archaeologist.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:55 PM

Get back to me when you are eligible to vote, lol.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Don't pay any attention to this one. Budding archaeologist.

You wanna fight, brah?

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i401/operationalextras/FlintTrackerhanddrill007.jpg?t=1338589914

I'll cut you with my knife made of rock... or bacon.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 12:58 PM
You wanna fight, brah?

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i401/operationalextras/FlintTrackerhanddrill007.jpg?t=1338589914

no, I'll just wait until you die of tetanus for putting something like that in your mouth. :D

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 12:58 PM
This thread is progressing to slowly.

I'll come back in a few hours when these elderly penguin fans have come up with something.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Get back to me when you are eligible to vote, lol.

Ha! Good one. Seriously. How bout you get back to me when you can crack a joke that is outside the range of an 8 year old.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Sure it is. No, if you're being honest.

If I'm being honest, you won't like the answer. But I'll give it a try, so you all can smack me down again. If and I mean IF YSU plays the way we fans know they're capable of playing, you guys are going to get your feelings hurt....BIG TIME!! The one bit of MAD respect I give your team over the past 3 years is consistency. They been consistently great for basically 3 years now. But I know how our offense CAN play. And you guys haven't seen an offense like this one at any point this season. There....that's my honest opinion. NOW LET ME HAVE IT.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 01:02 PM
This thread is progressing to slowly.

I'll come back in a few hours when these elderly penguin fans have come up with something.

What are you talking about? We have evolved into talking smack about actual cities now. Its just ramping up.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:03 PM
If I'm being honest, you won't like the answer. But I'll give it a try, so you all can smack me down again. If and I mean IF YSU plays the way we fans know they're capable of playing, you guys are going to get your feelings hurt....BIG TIME!! The one bit of MAD respect I give your team over the past 3 years is consistency. They been consistently great for basically 3 years now. But I know how our offense CAN play. And you guys haven't seen an offense like this one at any point this season. There....that's my honest opinion. NOW LET ME HAVE IT.

You won't hurt my feelings, chattownmocs is about the most deluded guy out there for thinking his team is worth a **** and he never hurts my feelings.

Do you think that the reason NDSU dominates teams is because they aren't playing to their potential? NDSU has held 6 out of 9 opponents to their season low and is giving up 12.2 ppg. That isn't magic. You guys can do all you want on offense, it doesn't mean it will amount to anything.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Do you think I got this

<----------------

By giving everybody a mouth hug? I could go all day.

What are you talking about? We have evolved into talking smack about actual cities now. Its just ramping up.

Hammerhead
November 15th, 2013, 01:06 PM
I know that's not obsidian, but some stone tools are sharper than surgical scalpels.

I'm the budding amateur geologist 3rd from the left in the front row circa 1990. No, that's not the unabomber in the back row.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Do you think I got this

<----------------

By giving everybody a mouth hug? I could go all day.

ummmmm...i dont know what the hell you are talking about but take your mouth hugging far far away from me. Thats something you can do in your personal life.

Bisonator

Like we haven't heard that one before....xlolx

SoupCity85
You won't hurt my feelings, chattownmocs is about the most deluded guy out there for thinking his team is worth a **** and he never hurts my feelings.

Do you think that the reason NDSU dominates teams is because they aren't playing to their potential? NDSU has held 6 out of 9 opponents to their season low and is giving up 12.2 ppg. That isn't magic. You guys can do all you want on offense, it doesn't mean it will amount to anything.

Woooohoooo for them!!! You talk as though your team is unbeatable? Potential means absolutely nothing on Saturday. We've been hearing about potential for 3+ years now. Potential is BULL$$$$. When they line up on Saturday afternoon, we'll see what happens. Hopefully, you guys blow us out. Because if we win....I'm going to blow this S### up rubbing it in your face.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Like we haven't heard that one before....xlolx

Lets see.

GSU 2011
GSU 2012
SHSU 2011
SHSU 2012
K State 2013

At least nobody has had the balls to say it so far this year, in FCS.

Lehigh'98
November 15th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Did you know, not only does Youngstown have a rich football history (Stoops family, Pelinin, Tressel, Cavanaugh, Jaworski, DeBartolo, Kosar), but they also have five boxing champions that were born and raised there:

Kelly Pavlik - Lineal Middleweight Champion 2007 - 2010
Boom Boom Mancini - WBC Lightweight Champion, early 80's
Harry Arroyo - IBF Lightweight Champion 84/85
Jeff Lampkin - IBF Cruiserweight Champ 1990
Greg Richardson - WBC Bantamweight Champ 1991

Also Al Bundy attended Ursuline High School in Youngstown but did not score 4 TD's in one game.

While Youngstown has been on a steady decline since the Steel Mills were closed, they have a very proud sporting history.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Did you know, not only does Youngstown have a rich football history (Stoops family, Pelinin, Tressel, Cavanaugh, Jaworski, DeBartolo, Kosar), but they also have five boxing champions that were born and raised there:

Also Al Bundy attended Ursuline High School in Youngstown but did not score 4 TD's in one game.

While Youngstown has been on a steady decline since the Steel Mills were closed, they have a very proud sporting history.

http://img.pandawhale.com/28643-Citizen-Kane-Orson-Welles-appl-xIlv.gif

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Lets see.

GSU 2011
GSU 2012
SHSU 2011
SHSU 2012
K State 2013

At least nobody has had the balls to say it so far this year, in FCS.

These posers will probably even try to break out the "crazy southern speed" too! :D

Lehigh'98
November 15th, 2013, 01:19 PM
That's my favorite .GIF of all time

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 01:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5FEpGql9s

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:21 PM
That's my favorite .GIF of all time

I figured you were going for it. :D

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Woooohoooo for them!!! You talk as though your team is unbeatable? Potential means absolutely nothing on Saturday. We've been hearing about potential for 3+ years now. Potential is BULL$$$$. When they line up on Saturday afternoon, we'll see what happens. Hopefully, you guys blow us out. Because if we win....I'm going to blow this S### up rubbing it in your face.

Wow...you are becoming as delusional as whack a dak. You should damn well know if YSU wins that most of these village idiots will never ever give you or YSU any credit for anything. They will reply with one of or any combination of the following (please note that this is not an all inclusive list):
You cheated,
if we didn't turn it over we win the game,
you let the clock run out,
I saw the replay, i have a dvr, his foot was out of bounds,
and on,
And on ,
and on.

its pointless soup...just come back sunday and let them beat you up like a man. Maybe some of them can actually learn what its like to man up. They obviously have no clue

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Wow...you are becoming as delusional as whack a dak. You should damn well know if YSU wins that most of these village idiots will never ever give you or YSU any credit for anything. They will reply with one of or any combination of the following (please note that this is not an all inclusive list):
You cheated,
and on,
And on ,
and on.

its pointless soup...just come back sunday and let them beat you up like a man. Maybe some of them can actually learn what its like to man up. They obviously have no clue

Win and we will all say you won. 2011 was a great bit of fortune for you, that is not in dispute.

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 01:30 PM
You cheated,
and on,
And on ,
and on.

Well it'll depend on whether any of those are in fact true. xpeacex

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2013, 01:38 PM
You cheated,
and on,
And on ,
and on.

Yeah, let's all show what big men we are on this message board on Saturday and Sunday!

Here's my gift to you. Hopefully it can provide you with salvation:

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/buhdydharma/clue.gif

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Win and we will all say you won. 2011 was a great bit of fortune for you, that is not in dispute.

Before i address this ridiculous response i must add a poignant excuse they may add...that it.."if Olsen was playing..."

Anyway, back to your crap.. You won't tell anyone YSU won and you just proved it. By saying our 2011 win was a "fortune" you are implying we were lucky to win, fortunate to win, it was only by the grace of God you won. You will never say "yep, you got us." Period!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Before i address this ridiculous response i must add a poignant excuse they may add...that it.."if Olsen was playing..."

Anyway, back to your crap.. You won't tell anyone YSU won and you just proved it. By saying our 2011 win was a "fortune" you are implying we were lucky to win, fortunate to win, it was only by the grace of God you won. You will never say "yep, you got us." Period!!!

the first play from scrimmage in the 3rd quarter was a run by DJ McNorton. Without being touched, he absolutely dropped the ball with nothing but daylight in front of him. Nobody to this day knows why or how that happened.

Even without the field goal, it would have given the Bison 28 pts, a score that YSU couldn't achieve.

Tell me, how that is YSU beating NDSU?

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 01:49 PM

Damn 34, you got to it before me. They will NEVER, EVER admit they were just beat. It's not in their genes to accept a loss, without some sort of excuse. That's because they're unbeatable, I thought you figured that out already?? You may want to sign off for a while, cuz I'm thinking you've caught a case of the dumb AZZ now!!!

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM
the first play from scrimmage in the 3rd quarter was a run by DJ McNorton. Without being touched, he absolutely dropped the ball with nothing but daylight in front of him. Nobody to this day knows why or how that happened.

Even without the field goal, it would have given the Bison 28 pts, a score that YSU couldn't achieve.

Dak, really dude? You need to sign off as well...you're banished until tomorrow. If I wasn't taking a SH$% last Saturday and was able to call Coach Wolford at the exact, perfect time. We wouldn't have had 9 penalties, 2 turnovers and a blocked punt and we would have beaten our owners UNI. Welcome to sports buddy!!! Are you kidding me??? That is just what 34 was saying......excuses, EXcuses, EXCUSES. Go home bro, you've been here WAY too long.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Dak, really dude? You need to sign off as well...you're banished until tomorrow. If I wasn't taking a SH$% last Saturday and was able to call Coach Wolford at the exact, perfect time. We wouldn't have had 9 penalties, 2 turnovers and a blocked punt and we would have beaten our owners UNI. Welcome to sports buddy!!! Are you kidding me??? That is just what 34 was saying......excuses, EXcuses, EXCUSES. Go home bro, you've been here WAY too long.

Perhaps your **** works at goguins but your newbie bitching isn't going to send me anywhere. What I posted above is fact and whether you choose to accept it or not, it happened.

I'm going to neg rep you just to see if I can get your chiclet to turn color.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:01 PM

ill tell you exactly how we won. Its pretty simple but pay attention. We scored more points than you. You see thats how it works. The team that scores more points wins. Better yet we are the only blemish on your record over two years plus. I bet you love that. Deep down you cant stand that we did in fact beat you. I mean you really should care less because you are champs but it still eats at you doesnt it? Go ahead say it...we all know it anyway. Just like UNI. They just cant come to grips that we have titles and they dont.

The only reason i want to win tomorrow is so that we would be the only TWO blemishes on your record.

By the way...did you REALLY beat UNI? I mean it was just one point so i am not quite sure that you did in fact win. Feel free to elaborate on that one. I cant wait to hear the differences.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Perhaps your **** works at goguins but your newbie bitching isn't going to send me anywhere. What I posted above is fact and whether you choose to accept it or not, it happened.

Awe, I hurt your feelings.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Ha! Good one. Seriously. How bout you get back to me when you can crack a joke that is outside the range of an 8 year old.

What do you have against 8 year olds?

http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/01/15/es_boywatchlist2_0115_480x360.jpg

He will cut you, there is a reason he is on the TSA watchlist!

NoDak 4 Ever
Awe, I hurt your feelings.

nope, I just love ****ing with newbies. Especially really lippy ones.

SUPharmacist
ill tell you exactly how we won. Its pretty simple but pay attention. We scored more points than you. You see thats how it works. The team that scores more points wins. Better yet we are the only blemish on your record over two years plus. I bet you love that. Deep down you cant stand that we did in fact beat you. I mean you really should care less because you are champs but it still eats at you doesnt it? Go ahead say it...we all know it anyway. Just like UNI. They just cant come to grips that we have titles and they dont.

The only reason i want to win tomorrow is so that we would be the only TWO blemishes on your record.

By the way...did you REALLY beat UNI? I mean it was just one point so i am not quite sure that you did in fact win. Feel free to elaborate on that one. I cant wait to hear the differences.

Indiana State

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2013, 02:04 PM
What do you have against 8 year olds?

http://i.i.cbsi.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/01/15/es_boywatchlist2_0115_480x360.jpg

They're too far above his level in smack talking xthumbsupx

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 02:04 PM
LOL...NDSU went 14-1 in 2011 and won the NC...Yeah, they lost to YSU, but so what? In the grand scheme of things, NDSU got the job done when it mattered, in the playoffs...What was YSU's playoff season like in 2011? I'll hang up and listen...

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:05 PM

ROTFLMMFAO. Did you really iust say that? I swear to God i can totally hear you saying that in person. Hahahaha. I cant believe you did that.

Hey...hey NoDak. Im rubber you are glue. Hahaha.

NoDak 4 Ever

winning and beating a team are two different things.

I'm even going to aplogize for the neg rep. I was screwing with SC85 and like I said earlier - you all look the same to me.

Twentysix
I helped, now he has cinnamon chiclets.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 02:06 PM
ROTFLMMFAO. Did you really iust say that? I swear to God i can totally hear you saying that in person. Hahahaha. I cant believe you did that.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/6485000/ngbbs432ce71987e07.jpg

BisonFan02
LOL...NDSU went 14-1 in 2011 and won the NC...Yeah, they lost to YSU, but so what? In the grand scheme of things, NDSU got the job done when it mattered, in the playoffs...What was YSU's playoff season like in 2011? I'll hang up and listen...

Unfair trick question, how about the 2012 playoffs? That was more recent and relevant anyway. :D

YSU FAN#34

Come on aces. You need to play catch up. I basically keep saying we suck. And have sucked. And we keep tripping over our dic*ks. Add something with a little substance. Something new and fresh.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Indiana State

Yep. no big deal to lose a game when you win 14 more.

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Come on aces. You need to play catch up. I basically keep saying we suck. And have sucked. And we keep tripping over our dic*ks. Add something with a little substance. Something new and fresh.

OK

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/image.php?u=2707&type=sigpic&dateline=1384228409
Copyright - Thundering Herd @ BV

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Yep. no big deal to lose a game when you win 14 more.

Exactly my point. You hate it nonetheless.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:10 PM
I helped, now he has cinnamon chiclets.

God, we have to do whatever can to amuse ourselves. These new YSU guys are so boring. Where's penguinpower and YSUbigred?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Exactly my point. You hate it nonetheless.

The ISUb game was weird but that wasn't a big deal. The YSU game went exactly as I said. Like your championships, you do not care how they're in the books, as long as they are.

YSU FAN#34

I'm even going to aplogize for the neg rep. I was screwing with SC85 and like I said earlier - you all look the same to me.

which one wins championships? Now STFU!!!

SoupCity85

NoYak, come on now. They're 2 different things.....please, enlighten me. At the end of the day you either WIN or LOSE. Right??? That's why it's called ANY GIVEN SATURDAY. If I added up all the times lost and actually beat a team.....HOLY SH&%....looks like we're undefeated!!!

Twentysix
God, we have to do whatever can to amuse ourselves. These new YSU guys are so boring. Where's penguinpower and YSUbigred?

They are probably staying out of it because they will still be here Monday.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 02:13 PM
OK

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/image.php?u=2707&type=sigpic&dateline=1384228409
Copyright - Thundering Herd @ BV

Niiiiiiiiiiice, back to the glory days. Aces, you get a xthumbsupx for that one!

frozennorth
November 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM
these YSU posters need to learn2internet

frozennorth
November 15th, 2013, 02:17 PM
I think they should conscript apphole and chattownmocs.

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?118328-Youngstown-State-(4-0)-North-Dakota-State-(4-0)&highlight=NDSU+Youngstown+St.

Last years game thread for review. We already had this same conversation last year....lets save some time shall we?

Let's get a few things straight:
1. Perhaps it is fair that you call me a "johnny come lately." However, the reality (of which you have difficulty with...and I will prove throughout this post) is that I am a new poster "IN GENERAL." To this forum as well as our local forum. I would think a TRUE johnny come lately would have been here last year, talking this smack you speak of, about our game. A TRUE johnny come lately would have been here, this year, talking about UNI two weeks ago, and Albany prior to that, and PITT prior to that. The fact is I haven't been here...know why? Because i'm new "IN GENERAL."
2. I am here because I am excited with our team...PERIOD. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that. You are right...we have flat out sucked for a decade...you know, since the "vest." Again, it's ok to admit it. Our fans do all the time. What if Tressel was still our coach...would we have several more Championships?
3. I will come back to this site after the game and gladly congratulate the bison WITHOUT excuses should they win. What if you lost...would you do the same?
4. I can only partially agree with your accusation of this "smack" talk. I have given NO score and No prediction and have offered NO discussion on who's lineman was out when, and if who didn't drop the ball where, and if you take away the last 30 seconds of this, and I have offered no discussion of our offense or your defense. You on the other seem to be well versed inthe art of smack talk. But as I stated previously...I can appreciate that...because you are the champs.

I will totally own up to the fact that I had things to say to the UNI fan. Please understand this is only because I can't stand excuse makers. By the way, if Ernest Byner didn't fumble would the Browns have won a Super Bowl? If Tony Romo didn't bobble a snap would the Cowboys have made the field goal? If your 10 players didn't commit voter fraud would there have been a suspension? If the Mayan's were right would the world be ending?

On any given sunday in the NFL, and any given saturday in college football, and any given friday in high school there are dozens of games that you can what if to death? And that indeed happens dozens of times each week. But those comments only come from the losing team that can't accept that they didn't do enough to win. Good God, you obviously can't even give us any credit for any of our wins this far...saying we have strung together "some wins." So let me guess, our win over PITT was a fluke too, right? But your win over Colorado State was totally expected and worthy?

Once again....yes I am new...but for No other reason than I am new to the hobby of YSU football forums.
Hope to talk to you again soon.

GO GUINS!!!

Last post of the year 2012, October 13th:

As emotional a statement as this is...i will still say it anyway. For YSU it shows we have been pretenders. This loss is completely unacceptable. 28 unanswered points is unacceptable. Being out-coached in the second half the way we were is unacceptable.

Second to last post of year 2012...NDSU/YSU gameday on 10/6 at 3:12pm:

Wow. They have given up. Looks like im going to have to turn this one off. Well played bison. Very very well played. May e this loss can do something for our team that it did to you last year.

This is how this ends.

Darlinikki150
November 15th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Omg this is riveting reading...

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:18 PM

Yet you keep playing "patty cake." Why is that exactly?

Professor Chaos
November 15th, 2013, 02:20 PM
which one wins championships? Now STFU!!!
Apparently one AGS screen name wasn't good enough for Chattown....

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Yet you keep playing "patty cake." Why is that exactly?

Because this is the thread of the game for my team and, as is evidenced by my post count, I have a lot of time on my hands during the day.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:27 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?118328-Youngstown-State-(4-0)-North-Dakota-State-(4-0)&highlight=NDSU+Youngstown+St.

Last years game thread for review. We already had this same conversation last year....lets save some time shall we?

Last post of the year 2012, October 13th:

Second to last post of year 2012...NDSU/YSU gameday on 10/6 at 3:12pm:

This is how this ends.

whats your point. I came back and basically called me and my team losers. Im good with that. Obviously that is still not enough for biSSSon fans. Wtf

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 02:27 PM
I'll tell you what if the guins beat us as soundly as the Bison won last year I will be the first one to give you guys a xbowx.

Now go hold your breath. xlolx

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Because this is the thread of the game for my team and, as is evidenced by my post count, I have a lot of time on my hands during the day.

Still confused. And more confused as each new page of posts is added.

So you dont like the boring crap conversation i bring. Yet you happily play along for multipledays. Hmmm...ok

You would rather BEAT a team than win a game which is obviously what you have to do to be B2B champs. Uhhhhhhbb...ok

NoDak just what the hell are you ever saying? Do you even know yourself?

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 02:32 PM

So you dont like the boring crap conversation i bring. Yet you happily play along for multipledays. Hmmm...ok

You would rather BEAT a team than win a game which is obviously what you have to do to be B2B champs. Uhhhhhhbb...ok

K.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I'll tell you what if the guins beat us as soundly as the Bison won last year I will be the first one to give you guys a xbowx.

Now go hold your breath. xlolx

There always has to be a twist from you guys. hahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, I have to leave the fun. But it's time to pack and head home to Youngstown for tomorrow. To all those Bison fans coming to the game, stop by the tailgate......don't forget.....the BBQ grill with ribs and wings and the Blue GMC Sierra.

Good luck and I'll be back Saturday night or Sunday. And don't forget, when we win.....I'm blowing this SH@# up, so get ready....:D

NoDak/26....you guys are WAY TOO serious. When you get home tonight.....have a drink and calm down....it's on me!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:34 PM
K.

is anyone else confused by this thread?

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 02:35 PM

xlolx JFC man we are all just ****ing with you tards! xblehx

I'm starting to think you need to go back to goguins and stay there. xthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:36 PM

Unfortunately, I have to leave the fun. But it's time to pack and head home to Youngstown for tomorrow. To all those Bison fans coming to the game, stop by the tailgate......don't forget.....the BBQ grill with ribs and wings and the Blue GMC Sierra.

Good luck and I'll be back Saturday night or Sunday. And don't forget, when we win.....I'm blowing this SH@# up, so get ready....:D

NoDak/26....you guys are WAY TOO serious. When you get home tonight.....have a drink and calm down....it's on me!!!

I've been home the whole time. I'm calm as it gets.

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM

I gotta rep you just to get you back to green chiklets! xthumbsupx

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 02:37 PM

I'm already day drinking lol. That's why capitalism invented Orange Shandy.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM

Thanks bro, MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!xpeacex

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM

Might take a few tries. I have a pretty big rep power xthumbsupx

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 02:40 PM

Well for ****s sake help me out! :D

BisonBacker
November 15th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Dear NDSU fans, these are the YSU turds I've been referencing for years on forums. Hopefully you now have a greater appreciation for what I've described in the past

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
Well for ****s sake help me out! :D

I got him back up.

BisonBacker
[QUOTE=clenz;2048805]Dear NDSU fans, these are the YSU turds I've been referencing for years on forums. Hopefully you now have a greater appreciation for what I've described in the past

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

OMG...really?!?!?! Because YOU never talk smack or offer up some *********!!! Hypocrite!!! You must be just envious, perhaps jealous, or perhaps just mind blowingly ticked off that even though YSU is UNI's bit*h, we still have 4 trophies on our campus.

xlolxxlolx

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM
I got him back up.

xthumbsupx

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I'm going to just insert random images into this thread...

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I got him back up.

You weren't supposed to give him the little blue Chiclet.

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab119/john2cook1/Random-Gif-random-22481749-500-363_zpsfbf3cba5.gif

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:48 PM
xthumbsupx

I don't have dback's rep power but it's kind of fun to affect the color

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Before tomorrows game: 18512

During tomorrows game: 18513

After tomorrows game: 18514

Any questions? xpeacex

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:51 PM
xlolx JFC man we are all just ****ing with you tards! xblehx

I'm starting to think you need to go back to goguins and stay there. xthumbsupx

Aaaaand thats my point. this is the post of the century. Why is it the Bissson fans can say what they want without debate, without challenge, or without question? But the newbies, trolls and the like get a "JFC man..." Where's the two way street? Nevermind. My question has been answered by your post and over and over throughout the last 30 pages.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Aaaaand thats my point. this is the post of the century. Why is it the Bissson fans can say what they want without debate, without challenge, or without question? But the newbies, trolls and the like get a "JFC man..." Where's the two way street? Nevermind. My question has been answered by your post and over and over throughout the last 30 pages.

Because there are about 100 of us to every 1 of you. You'll learn that as you go along.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I don't have dback's rep power but it's kind of fun to affect the color

More bullying, huh?

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 02:54 PM
Because there are about 100 of us to every 1 of you. You'll learn that as you go along.

Oh i hear ya. The village of idiots is strong.

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM

You know why YSU went with red and black as school colors...right?

Bison56
November 15th, 2013, 02:58 PM
More bullying, huh?
Need a hug?

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 02:59 PM

What is rep power worth in USD? Just curious of the current exchange rate.

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 03:00 PM

You still haven't a clue. Keep trying....xrotatehx

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2013, 03:02 PM

Screw that. How about in Zenners? :D

aces1180
Screw that. How about in Zenners? :D

That is a great idea!

Twentysix

Every 100 rep is worth 1000 bitcoins. Basically my AGS account is worth 12.5 million dollars.

Bisonator
November 15th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Every 100 rep is worth 1000 bitcoins. Basically my AGS account is worth 12.5 million dollars.

**** throw that mother on ebay like AG1! :D

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM
This thread makes miss the the threads where we make fun of UN_...Unfortunately, that's like kicking an injured puppy.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 03:16 PM
This thread makes miss the the threads where we make fun of UN_...Unfortunately, that's like kicking an injured puppy.

Like I said, I hope some of the older YSU posters will come out and make them look good again.

SoupCity85
November 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM
You know why YSU went with red and black as school colors

Clenz, go home. This is the YSU-NDSU page.

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Clenz, go home. This is the YSU-NDSU page.

Clenz can stay. We will adopt him as a Bison fan for the week. :D xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 03:23 PM

Didn't you know? You only need 20 posts to tell people to get out of the forum and to leave the board.

BisonBacker
November 15th, 2013, 03:23 PM

God there goes the neighborhood xlolx

darell1976
November 15th, 2013, 03:27 PM
xpopcornx

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM

You like that? xlolx

http://youtu.be/o4fWN6VvgKQ

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Didn't you know? You only need 20 posts to tell people to get out of the forum and to leave the board.

Finally a fan of a winner!

The Twins, Vikings, and Clippers can suck it....

Still can't say that about UNI

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 03:34 PM

Would you rather have me or lakes?

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 03:35 PM

JBB and the gay porn! xthumbsupx

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM
JBB and the gay porn! xthumbsupx

Not shocking a NDSU fans pick that one...

Lol

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Finally a fan of a winner!

The Twins, Vikings, and Clippers can suck it....

Still can't say that about UNI

The Clippers? That's almost as weird as my love for the Knicks.

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2013, 03:40 PM

Twins, Raiders, Bulls, and Flyers......haha

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Twins, Raiders, Bulls, and Flyers......haha

Twins, Vikings, Knicks, and Jets

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 03:42 PM

Grew up a Sonics fan as a little kid. That 95-96 team never gets enough love for how good they are.

However, they stopped attempting to put a good product out so I switched to the clippers when they had D-Miles, Q Rich, Candy man, cave man, Piatowski, Brand, etc...

They were terrible but fun to watch. I've been tempted to leave the wagon for years but haven't done so yet...If they **** the bed this year I'm done with then and finding a new team

BisonFan02
November 15th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Grew up a Sonics fan as a little kid. That 95-96 team never gets enough love for how good they are.

However, they stopped attempting to put a good product out so I switched to the clippers when they had D-Miles, Q Rich, Candy man, cave man, Piatowski, Brand, etc...

They were terrible but fun to watch. I've been tempted to leave the wagon for years but haven't done so yet...If they **** the bed this year I'm done with then and finding a new team

I remember those Sonic teams....that upset by the Nuggets is still baffling to me.

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 03:47 PM
I can still name the entire roster from that season...

Random fact MJ scored less than 30 points in a NBA finals game just 5 times in his career...3 of them came in one series against the Sonics. Yeah, that Sonics team wins a title that year in a sweep against any other team

BisonBacker
November 15th, 2013, 03:49 PM

Do I have to pick one?:D

clenz
November 15th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Yes

aces1180
November 15th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Not shocking a NDSU fans pick that one...

Lol

I'm not a fan of the actual content, but the chaos his posts brought that night. Funny stuff. ;)

Lehigh'98
November 15th, 2013, 04:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZgrXAzH4t0

This video is basically a history of Youngstown. It was produced by Ray Mancini. Youngstown fans, especially those that are familiar with the history and tradition of the city should watch this if you haven't already. It is long, but interesting. Around the 1:06:00 mark, Ed O Neill (Al Bundy) starts talking about YSU football.

Twentysix
November 15th, 2013, 04:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZgrXAzH4t0

This video is basically a history of Youngstown. It was produced by Ray Mancini. Youngstown fans, especially those that are familiar with the history and tradition of the city should watch this if you haven't already. It is long, but interesting. Around the 1:06:00 mark, Ed O Neill (Al Bundy) starts talking about YSU football.

"Little Chicago" Haha, Minot ND was known as little Chicago during prohibition.

ValleyTalk
November 15th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Less than 20 hours.

GO YOUNGSTOWN STATE!

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2013, 05:37 PM

Hey, johnny come lately....you have contributed nothing to this thread except complain about NoDak.

Can YSU beat us? Ya, they can.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 15th, 2013, 05:39 PM
My 2$:

Keys for YSU:

- Need an effective running game. If the Bison make the YSU 1-dimensional with the pass it will be a long day for them.
- Contain the Bison running game. If YSU cannot stop the Bison from running the TOP will make it very difficult for YSU to score.
- No turnovers
- YSU's offensive line needs to have their best game tomorrow.
- Don't punt the ball to Dudzik or Smith.

Keys for NDSU:

- Keep YSU off balance with short passing game with an occasional deep pass to Vraa. Keep the chains moving and dominate the TOP.
- Defense needs to keep everything in front of them. No big plays.
- Wear down the YSU defense with long time consuming drives.
- Don't beat yourself with turnovers.
- Run the ball Brock. If coverage is there then take off and run. If Brock has 60+ yards rushing the Bison win this game.

I cannot wait for this game. Should be a very good one. IMO, the Bison wear down YSU in the 2nd half and win by 2 TDs.

GO BISON

YSU fans....What say you guys?

Give us a break down on tomorrow's game.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Hey, johnny come lately....you have contributed nothing to this thread except complain about NoDak.

He whats up man? Pretty sure i can add every bit of nonsense as you guys. Thanks for pointing that out though. How many pages on this thread did you have to read to figure that out?

Can hell freeze over? No, it cant.

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 06:02 PM
YSU fans....What say you guys?

Give us a break down on tomorrow's game.

I will cheer the heck out of my team. I love them. Period. But i am also a realist as well as a pessimist. To me they are one in the same.

Our pass defense is so bad im not really sure how we have won games. I mean our db's play so soft and the middle is wide open constantly. You should win easily however i cant decide if its by a TD or by multiple. Honestly it depends on which team decides to show up. Its been said by soup i think. It they can overcome any early turnovers or scores then It may end up on the close side. If the team decides to take a crap after a pick 6 likelast year then ill be heading back to the car for a mid afternoon bud light superslam.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM

Come on, plenty of reason to complain about me. Right buddy?

YSU FAN#34
November 15th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Thats what is scary. I would assume you guys know team and expect kind of the same thing week in and week out right? Not us. Cant feel too confident in a team when there is a lack of consistency. Special teams has stepped up this year. Closing out games (scoring more points) towards the end of the game has stepped up. Pass defense lMO has regressed. I mean look at how many points we give up. We just cant expect to outscore every opponent in hopes to win. No doubt defense wins championships. We would have won last week with better defense. Period. We might have a chance against you, IF we had a much better defense. Not a great one but a much better one.

tough to say but i honestly think i would have to wait until the start of the second quarter to better answer. Lol. I need to see who suited up first. Other than that its a coin toss.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 15th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Thats what is scary. I would assume you guys know team and expect kinf of the same thing week in and week out right? Not us. Cant feel too confident in a team when there is a lack of consistency. Special teams has stepped up this year. Closing out games (scoring more points) towards the end of the game has stepped up. Pass defense lMO has regressed. I mean look at how many points we give up. We just cant expect to outscore every opponent in hopes to win. No doubt defense wins championships. We would have won last week with better defense. Period. We might have a chance against you, IF we had a much better defense. Not a great one but a much better one.

Better get it all done early. NDSU has given up 6 points TOTAL in the 4th quarter. 1 TD to MoSt with a blocked PAT is all anyone has accounted for all season.

Darlinikki150
November 15th, 2013, 06:50 PM
ill be heading back to the car for a mid afternoon bud light superslam.[/QUOTE]

Best thing you have said all thread my friend!

DoubleE
November 15th, 2013, 10:27 PM
how is this thread 46 pages the day before the game ? how is their that much to talk about before the game ?

ValleyTalk
November 15th, 2013, 11:08 PM
The Bison were met with this outside of their busses this afternoon at the Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport. The inside of the terminal was decked out with YSU graphics last year as well...

It is clearly old, but kudos to the YNG Airport for this!

http://i43.tinypic.com/2evpye8.jpg

ValleyTalk
November 15th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Coach Wolford and Coach Tressel this Friday evening after he spoke with the team!

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zcihav.jpg

Darlinikki150
November 15th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Its nice the town is getting into it, makes for a great game day feel. However, we do tend to spoil big events. Wish I could have made the trip, bet it will be a great game.

ValleyTalk
November 15th, 2013, 11:28 PM
One more for good measure. Kudos to Lamar of Youngstown for this advertisement on the busiest thoroughfare in the entire Mahoning Valley, US 224.

http://i40.tinypic.com/ej7jbl.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Looking forward to watching this game today.

I want to see if YSU can bring their A-game and beat the Bison. NDSU has gotten everyone's best shot this year and still won.

IMO, the Bison O-Line takes control of this defense and Brock's short passing game leads the Bison to a double digit win.

GO BISON

steelr7
November 16th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Really looking forward to today's game. Should be a great one. I think that if NDSU controls Hess' production it should be a comfortable Bison win. I do expect it to be close through 3.5 qtrs. I also hope the YSU crowd shows up today & maybe reminds the NDSU crowd what they are capable of. Last weeks crowd performance was a little weak in the Fargodome. Go Bison!

Prediction:
NDSU- 27
YSU- 14

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Game day, lets do this YSU. Tailgating has begun. Lets kick some Bison a$$.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 16th, 2013, 08:34 AM

Sorry Bro. The Bison plane landed. Your last hope of a win is gone. They are coming to the game.

DoubleE
November 16th, 2013, 09:16 AM

I assume the meal of choice at tailgating today is Bison Burgers ?

Houndawg
November 16th, 2013, 09:19 AM

Penguin flambe...

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 09:27 AM

Any more fair-weather YSU fans buy tickets for this game? Or is it still at 10K for this one....:(

Which YSU team will show up today? The 48-7 beat down team from last year or the one that has played pretty well so far this year.

Hopefully, Vigen opens up the passing game some more today since the YSU pass defense is not very good. Ill State could not cover Vraa and chances are YSU cannot either.

Ground and pound that defense with the play-action pass mixed in....with an occasional deep pass to Vraa.

Bison defense will probably bend some today but YSU needs to score a lot to win and I do not see that happening.

ValleyTalk
November 16th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Any more fair-weather YSU fans buy tickets for this game? Or is it still at 10K for this one....:(

Which YSU team will show up today? The 48-7 beat down team from last year or the one that has played pretty well so far this year.

Hopefully, Vigen opens up the passing game some more today since the YSU pass defense is not very good. Ill State could not cover Vraa and chances are YSU cannot either.

Ground and pound that defense with the play-action pass mixed in....with an occasional deep pass to Vraa.

Bison defense will probably bend some today but YSU needs to score a lot to win and I do not see that happening.
Was 12k this am, still not enough. That is tickets sold though. Tickets given away should push that number higher!

BattinRam
November 16th, 2013, 09:36 AM
As a MO State fan I just want the Bison to win by more than 15.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 09:39 AM
As a MO State fan I just want the Bison to win by more than 15.

I give MSU a lot of credit this year.

I'm eating some crow now. I thought MSU would be a doormat along with USD this year. If the Bears would have started the year better, they would be in the playoff hunt....wow!

marenlee
November 16th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Was 12k this am, still not enough. That is tickets sold though. Tickets given away should push that number higher!

OSU vs the Illini at noon :(

IBleedYellow
November 16th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Sitting in my treestand waiting for a Buck and then Bison Football to follow? This is a good day!

Moto X

Drblankstare
November 16th, 2013, 09:52 AM
According to McFeely, M Will will not be playing today. Sounds like Ryan Smith will play.

i expect this to be a very tight game. I'll say 28-21 Bison

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 10:00 AM
According to McFeely, M Will will not be playing today. Sounds like Ryan Smith will play.

Jordan Champion will do just fine today. At times he has played better than MW.

IBleedYellow
November 16th, 2013, 10:09 AM

Honestly Marcus has played like the third best of the corner backs this year. He's not looking for those INTs anymore. We will be fine without him.

Moto X

clenz
November 16th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Honestly Marcus has played like the third best of the corner backs this year. He's not looking for those INTs anymore. We will be fine without him.

Moto X
He looked terrible vs UNI

BisonBohl
November 16th, 2013, 11:41 AM

Moto X

I love CJ Smith and think he is gonna be big time for us and Champion has done decent in very limited time as well but put them in Marcus shoes and ask them to shut down a side of the field with little help and might be a different story for them. Just my thoughts

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Marcus might play now.....feels good in warm-ups. Game time decision.

Bisonwinagn
November 16th, 2013, 11:59 AM
OSU vs the Illini at noon :(

Why would anyone care about a game that will be 50+ blowout?

BisonFan02
November 16th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Calling it right now...YSU will attempt some type of flea flicker play...50/50 shot it works.

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Well, Bison fans, ur day may have just become easier.....rumor has it that Kurt Hess is hurt andmay not play....the dreaded game time decision.

marenlee
November 16th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Fairweather guin fans

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Well, Bison fans, ur day may have just become easier.....rumor has it that Kurt Hess is hurt andmay not play....the dreaded game time decision.

Why?

What happened?

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Rumor around tailgate lot.....he injured an ankle last week.

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Rumor around tailgate lot.....he injured an ankle last week.

Been in a boot all week.

DoubleE
November 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Been in a boot all week.

He is a 5th year senior leader. He will do everything possible to play

clenz
November 16th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Same reason YSU went with red and black for colors...

They are 99% OSU fans first. They can wear red every day of the week and fit in at either university.

DoubleE
November 16th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Same reason YSU went with red and black for colors...

They are 99% OSU fans first. They can wear red every day of the week and fit in at either university.

If that was true the game time for this game would be 5pm because their would only be 500 fans at the game because tOSU football and basketball are both on during this game

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Been in a boot all week.

Sand-bagging?

DoubleE
November 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Sand-bagging?

why would a QB who won @ NDSU 2 years ago sandbag ?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 16th, 2013, 12:26 PM
why would a QB who won @ NDSU 2 years ago sandbag ?

Someone said tailgate discussion. I meant someone in tailgate was maybe spreading a false rumor.

If he is hurt...that sucks.

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 12:27 PM
He's on the field n warming up. Supposedly looks fine, but word has has it that Nania is ready to go.

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 12:28 PM
He is definitely hurt.

Green1
November 16th, 2013, 12:31 PM
If that was true the game time for this game would be 5pm because their would only be 500 fans at the game because tOSU football and basketball are both on during this game

A half full stadium when you are playing the #1 ranked team in the nation and possibly the Conference championship- does not exactly prove your point. xsmhx

DoubleE
November 16th, 2013, 12:31 PM
He is definitely hurt.

He will gut it out. Wolford would have to pull him

Mr. C
November 16th, 2013, 12:34 PM
35 minutes to kickoff here at Stambaugh Stadium. Nice day temperature-wise. Around 60 degrees, with a bit of wind heading towards the south end zone (hopefully I have my directions straight). I had a great time with a group of about 200 Bison fans tailgating before the game and met the parents of Brock Jensen. Brock's mom said she is the one that gets nervous at the end of those tight games. Brock's dad said that the NDSU QBs only other real option out of college was to walk on at Wisconsin (Brock is from the Green Bay area). I think things have worked out well for him. Should be a great, lively crowd and a great day of football.

Mr. C
November 16th, 2013, 12:36 PM
For the rumor folks, Kurt Hess is warming up on the field right now and looks fine to me.

SoupCity85
November 16th, 2013, 12:45 PM
May have a much bigger crowd than expected. Lots of folks coming in right now.

mainejeff
November 16th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Go Penguins!