PDA

View Full Version : Why...

catbob
October 2nd, 2006, 04:46 PM
are the top three threads on my AGS all about San Diego?

Cap'n Cat
October 2nd, 2006, 04:47 PM
...are three out of the top five threads in Discussion dealing with San Diego?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

GeauxColonels
October 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM
And they are ALL practically about the same thing! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Gordon Shumway
October 2nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
I fear that a few vocal fans are doing more damage than they appear to realize. It is one thing to to be proud of your school, and I laud them for that. However, there comes a point where you are doing more harm than good.

AggiePride
October 2nd, 2006, 06:17 PM
Congrats, you made #4.

Hansel
October 2nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
I-AA is all about San Diego :nod:

October 2nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
Because USD made the top 25, that's why. It's a point of pride that we all wish for I-AA teams.

Mr. C
October 2nd, 2006, 06:59 PM
A suggestion for AGS: When we have several threads that are basically the same, why not merge them, like is done on other web sites? It would make it easier to weed through things like the San Diego issues.

Hansel
October 2nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
Plus- it sure beats the snot out of talking about Coastal :p

BigApp
October 2nd, 2006, 07:33 PM
well, we could delete a few of the threads, seems to be the current thing to do.

siugrad99
October 2nd, 2006, 08:49 PM
I think Ralph has a Man Crush on San Diego

Saint3333
October 2nd, 2006, 08:52 PM
If SD really is a top story 5 weeks into the season, 1-AA is in trouble...

October 2nd, 2006, 08:59 PM
If SD really is a top story 5 weeks into the season, 1-AA is in trouble...What is 1-AA?xlolx

October 2nd, 2006, 09:01 PM
I think Ralph has a Man Crush on San DiegoAre you personally smacking a member of AGS? http://www.anygivensaturday.com/TOS/ Reads like sour grapes.

Saint3333
October 2nd, 2006, 09:36 PM
What is 1-AA?xlolx

News flash I is the roman numeral for One...:boring:

siugrad99
October 2nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
OH Please Ralph take a joke. Funny how you puff your chest out as the high and mighty, but then when someone yanks your chain you freak. If that comment gets me banned from AGS then this place is obviously run by someone who isn't so secure in his manhood. As to not air this crap on the board, if you've got issue with me take it up via email or PM.

October 2nd, 2006, 09:55 PM
OH Please Ralph take a joke. Funny how you puff your chest out as the high and mighty, but then when someone yanks your chain you freak. If that comment gets me banned from AGS then this place is obviously run by someone who isn't so secure in his manhood.AGS is run by a board of directors and a separate moderating crew. You seem to have a problem with me personally (even questioning my manhood for gawd's sake! xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx ) so take it to PM or email. Smack goes on another board but even then you can't smack members. This board is for reasoned discussion. I have little patience for personal whacks. Take it easy.

October 2nd, 2006, 10:25 PM
...Funny how you puff your chest out as the high and mighty...Is that what you call advocating I-AA? "high and mighty"????? : smh : : smh : : smh : : smh :

RobsPics
October 2nd, 2006, 10:28 PM
Don't playa hate!

October 2nd, 2006, 10:33 PM
Don't playa hate!xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx

blackfordpu
October 2nd, 2006, 10:34 PM
News flash I is the roman numeral for One...:boring:

Don't argue, just do it right. I-AA or ralph will bother you forever!:nod:

JALMOND
October 2nd, 2006, 10:43 PM

1. Because I-AA needs some luv in Southern California.
2. San Diego is pretty nice this time of year.
3. Toreros have not lost yet, yet the Aztecs have.
4. AGS, San Diego Zoo, about the same? (a crazy place full of animals).