PDA

View Full Version : NFL must see tv........

mlbowl
April 14th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Sep 8th Oakland @ New England - Moss makes his Raider debut
Sep 12th Philly @ Atlanta - can Atlanta avenge the NFC title game loss?
Sep 25th - Giants @ San Diego - Eli finally makes it to San Diego
Sep 25th - New England @ Pittsburgh - Deja vu ???
Nov 7th - Indy @ New England - see above.......... or will Peyton finally beat Brady?

Gil Dobie
April 14th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Monday Nov 21: Green Bay vs Minnesota

TheValleyRaider
April 14th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Sep 8th Oakland @ New England - Moss makes his Raider debut

Randy Moss, meet the Patriot D

Nov 7th - Indy @ New England - see above.......... or will Peyton finally beat Brady?
Not in Foxboro

Sep 25th - Giants @ San Diego - Eli finally makes it to San Diego
C'mon Eli! Go Giants!

mlbowl
April 14th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Monday Nov 21: Green Bay vs Minnesota

I almost included that one..........it just doesn't appeal to me as much (but still a classic)

Marcus Garvey
April 14th, 2005, 09:34 AM
December 24: Eagles @ Cardinals

Okay, most people don't care, but it is the last Cardinals game at Sun Devil Stadium provided they don't host a playoff game (bloody unlikely) or the new monstrosity they're building in Glendale is completed on time (most likely).

I was planning on going to this game, however I got wikkid pissed when I saw the date! There will be only 1 weekend in the season when I won't be in Arizona, and this is the one!!!!! Oh well, at least I'll be having fun in Vegas that day!

ISUMatt
April 14th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Christmas Day... Best rivalry in the NFL...Chicago vs Green Bay

mlbowl
April 14th, 2005, 09:56 AM
December 24: Eagles @ Cardinals

Okay, most people don't care, but it is the last Cardinals game at Sun Devil Stadium provided they don't host a playoff game (bloody unlikely) or the new monstrosity they're building in Glendale is completed on time (most likely).

I was planning on going to this game, however I got wikkid pissed when I saw the date! There will be only 1 weekend in the season when I won't be in Arizona, and this is the one!!!!! Oh well, at least I'll be having fun in Vegas that day!

I was going to include San Fran vs. Arizona, Oct 2nd.......just for the fact that it's a regular season game being played in Mexico

Gil Dobie
April 14th, 2005, 10:12 AM

I am looking forward to that game too.

Should make a bet, a pound of cheese for a pound if bear meat?

eaglefan452
April 14th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Did I hear right that there will be NFL regular season games on Dec. 31 (New Year's Eve) and Jan. 1 (New Year's Day)? Is it at all possible to fit in more football on those two days, with all of the bowl games that are already played?

GSUBass
April 14th, 2005, 07:15 PM
what...no games with the Redskins???!??!?!

eagleskins
April 14th, 2005, 08:01 PM

That would be the Redskins-Cowgirls.