PDA

View Full Version : Twins President Chyme's in on NDSU & UND Rivalry

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM
This happens all the time. Look at the article. Lou Holtz talked a lot about NDSU and beating K-State but what gets the headline? Oh yeah, NDSU and UND should play.

So UND is the bad guy in this? There are Bison fans, alumn, and even former athletes that want the rivalry too why blame a UND alumn and now former football great Lou Holtz for wanting the two to play. Maybe Lou can get ESPN to televise it.

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM
I got it. If UN_ wants this game so bad maybe they should help NDSU build a new 40,000 seat stadium!xnodx

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Since when does a "sponsored" game require a 50/50 split for tickets? Bring back the Trees Bowl! :D NDSU can locate the sponsors and put the game on statewide NBC like the rest of them are.

Statewide ND TV or Fox College Sports. Tough call there.

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 12:25 PM
I got it. If UN_ wants this game so bad maybe they should help NDSU build a new 40,000 seat stadium!xnodx

Again it's not only UND it's some of your own fanbase.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Statewide ND TV or Fox College Sports. Tough call there.

Statewide ND TV....gotta do what's best for ND! :D

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Statewide ND TV....gotta do what's best for ND! :D

Only in HD.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I'm actually kind of ticked off this crap got brought up again.

GTFO.

Although I do love Dr. Holtz!

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I'm actually kind of ticked off this crap got brought up again.

GTFO.

Although I do love Dr. Holtz!

Wait til Saturday.

IBleedYellow
September 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Wait til Saturday.

I don't know what you mean by this, but if you are talking about what I believe is going on: UN_ fans trying to crash gameday, that will be comical.

aces1180
September 18th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Statewide ND TV and ESPN3/GamePlan....gotta do what's best for ND! :D

I added to your post.

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Wait til Saturday.

I'm sure some dumba$$ wioux fan will be holding up a sign saying NDSU is afraid to play UN_ or something along those lines! xblehx

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM
I added to your post.

True, but sometimes even we have a tough time getting our OOC tomato cans on ESPN3.

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I don't know what you mean by this, but if you are talking about what I believe is going on: UN_ fans trying to crash gameday, that will be comical.

No, I mean something brought up by ESPN, since Lou Holtz is in the area, he could bring it up.

UNDBIZ
September 18th, 2013, 01:08 PM

UND is much better at raising money than ndsu..... xnodx
xbeerchugx

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 01:11 PM
UND is much better at raising money than ndsu..... xnodx
xbeerchugx

That and butthockey! xthumbsupx

DouglasBison
September 18th, 2013, 01:18 PM
If Lou Holtz wants it so bad, get Nuverra Environmental Solutions to sponsor it....Lou being on the board and all. Personally I'm fine not playing the game and very weary of hearing about it.

Darlinikki150
September 18th, 2013, 03:40 PM
If Lou Holtz wants it so bad, get Nuverra Environmental Solutions to sponsor it....Lou being on the board and all. Personally I'm fine not playing the game and very weary of hearing about it.

Amen! I would wager most NDSU fans are sick of hearing it. We don't need a game against them. As I said before, get a better team together and make it to the playoffs to play us. Otherwise shut the truck up!

darell1976
September 18th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Amen! I would wager most NDSU fans are sick of hearing it. We don't need a game against them. As I said before, get a better team together and make it to the playoffs to play us. Otherwise shut the truck up!

After last Saturday's game I don't think UND is in any hurry to play NDSU at least not with Muss's Defense.