PDA

View Full Version : Ivy league pick'em week (-3)

bulldog10jw
August 28th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I'll take the Blue over the White in this weeks intra-squad scrimmage at the Bowl 24-23

With good weather, and the lack of radio or TV coverage, I think the crowd just might top 250

bonarae
August 28th, 2013, 06:06 PM
What's the use of these scrimmages at this point these days? xchinscratchx

I think these have to go away if we want Ivy football to progress. xsmhx

Ivytalk
August 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I'll take the Blue over the White in this weeks intra-squad scrimmage at the Bowl 24-23

With good weather, and the lack of radio or TV coverage, I think the crowd just might top 250

Bulldog, get a life!xlolx

bulldog10jw
August 28th, 2013, 06:35 PM
Bulldog, get a life!xlolx

Hey, I can't keep watching hockey championship highlights on YouTube forever. :D

Next week, it's an inter squad scimmage against Brown in week (-2). The excitement is building already. But, I don't want to look too far ahead.

Ivytalk
August 28th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Hey, I can't keep watching hockey championship highlights on YouTube forever. :D

Next week, it's an inter squad scimmage against Brown in week (-2). The excitement is building already. But, I don't want to look too far ahead.

I'm just quivering with expectation. That heated rivalry with San Diego! Oy gevalt!

carney2
August 29th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Taking a stand - picking Columbia this week. And probably next week too.

Go Green
August 29th, 2013, 08:47 AM
It's very frustratnig this time of year to be an Ivy fan and seeing everyone getting ready to play... except us.

Dartmouth hasn't even practiced in pads yet. xsmhx

bonarae
August 29th, 2013, 09:32 AM
It's very frustratnig this time of year to be an Ivy fan and seeing everyone getting ready to play... except us.

Dartmouth hasn't even practiced in pads yet. xsmhx

Trudat. Something needs to be adjusted from the top down in order for us to compete with everyone else.

PAllen
August 29th, 2013, 11:33 AM
I'll take Bye across the board.