PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 16th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Is your team getting hit?

I know Montana State is really being hit hard right now. They lost DE Preston Gale for 6-8 weeks with a knee injury. Their other DE, Brad Daly ( Current FCS sack leader), is suffering from a disc injury that some believe is a ticking time bomb. Cortisone shots were in order for him. The Bobcats lost two LB's earlier.

Lehigh lost their likely back-up QB to a knee a injury. Outside of that I think they're in good shape.

Pard4Life
August 16th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Is your team getting hit?

I know Montana State is really being hit hard right now. They lost DE Preston Gale for 6-8 weeks with a knee injury. Their other DE, Brad Daly ( Current FCS sack leader), is suffering from a disc injury that some believe is a ticking time bomb. Cortisone shots were in order for him. The Bobcats lost two LB's earlier.

Lehigh lost their likely back-up QB to a knee a injury. Outside of that I think they're in good shape.

Which one?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 16th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Which one?

Gerald Poutier...

He or McHale would likely have been BB's back-up. I honestly like McHale a bit more. He's bigger, stronger, just a better athlete imo.

catbob
August 16th, 2013, 09:43 AM
I haven't heard that about Daly - he played injured much of last year, but I was under the impression that the summer off did him good and he's back to full strength?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
August 16th, 2013, 09:46 AM
I haven't heard that about Daly - he played injured much of last year, but I was under the impression that the summer off did him good and he's back to full strength?

He's got a disc problem in his lower back and received at least two shots of cortisone. He was held out of practice the last couple of days from what I've been told. There definitely is concern about his long term prognosis.

catbob
August 16th, 2013, 10:04 AM
He's got a disc problem in his lower back and received at least two shots of cortisone. He was held out of practice the last couple of days from what I've been told. There definitely is concern about his long term prognosis.

Bleh... if Daly has to sit out, and Gale is out for awhile, we are in serious trouble at DE.