PDA

View Full Version : Official 2013 Chattanooga, Who is laughing now? Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

chattownmocs
October 14th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Now I'm just chuckling while shaking my head...out of pure pity for your poor psychosis. UT-C will lose to Wofford & Samford and maybe squeak by the Citadel & App. Oh darn, forgot about Alabama...UT-C takes over the "ButtBama" mantra from GaSo in a good ol' fashioned ass whoopin'.

Here is some more knowledge for you thanks to gomocs.com (and perusing a couple box scores). In the two losses (UT Martin and Georgia Southern), the "bull in a china shop" Keon Williams had 40 and 48 yards respectively. I guess the better defenses did not heed your admonition to "stay out of his way".

He didn't run like he is now the utmartin game. He ran well against GSU. They didn't give him enough carries but he also made plays in the passing game. Try again.

bjtheflamesfan
October 14th, 2013, 06:31 PM
It should not matter how many carries he gets because the good players make the big plays in the big games. The only big play he had was the 1 touchdown catch. btw did you ever think that the reason he ddidn't get many carries is he just wasnt getting the job done?

Huesman is accounting for 1335 yards so far this year...which is about 57% of the net yardage for the ENTIRE TEAM! if somebody doesn't step it up in the big games down the stretch, you're gonna be right back where you started next year after another 6 win season and missing the playoffs followed by another long disappearance.

GATA
October 14th, 2013, 06:52 PM
He didn't run like he is now the utmartin game. He ran well against GSU. They didn't give him enough carries but he also made plays in the passing game. Try again.

Yeah, those 40 yards really sent a message. Guy put on a performance in Paulson stadium for the ages...

I'm sure everyone fortunate enough to be there will never forget that time Keon Williams had "like 45 yards dude" and rocked the very foundation of Eagle nation.

chattownmocs
October 14th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Now I'm just chuckling while shaking my head...out of pure pity for your poor psychosis. UT-C will lose to Wofford & Samford and maybe squeak by the Citadel & App. Oh darn, forgot about Alabama...UT-C takes over the "ButtBama" mantra from GaSo in a good ol' fashioned ass whoopin'.

It should not matter how many carries he gets because the good players make the big plays in the big games. The only big play he had was the 1 touchdown catch. btw did you ever think that the reason he ddidn't get many carries is he just wasnt getting the job done?

Huesman is accounting for 1335 yards so far this year...which is about 57% of the net yardage for the ENTIRE TEAM! if somebody doesn't step it up in the big games down the stretch, you're gonna be right back where you started next year after another 6 win season and missing the playoffs followed by another long disappearance.

Keon Williams had 12 touches for 107 yards and 2 scores against Georgia Southern, 57% percent of total offense is not that large of a number for a QB at all. You understand that right? Obviously you have no clue whatsoever. Leon Williams has 4 100 yard rushing games, he is averaging 6.3 yards a rush with 7 scores. You are completely football illiterate aren't you? I've asked you this before, why do you do this to yourself?

EKU-n-GSU
October 14th, 2013, 08:54 PM
What a surprise, I come in here and the thread has turned into a desperation circle jerk of giggling Douchebags. What a shock.

Welcome back, pivot man...

blueballs
October 15th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Now Keon Williams can take his rightful place alongside some of the great legends of the division who have performed at Paulson... right there with Ham, Gross, Peterson, Hill, Foster, etc. for GSU and Sharpe, Ivory, Edwards, etc. as opponents.

eaglewraith
October 15th, 2013, 06:44 AM
Keon Williams had 12 touches for 107 yards and 2 scores against Georgia Southern, 57% percent of total offense is not that large of a number for a QB at all. You understand that right? Obviously you have no clue whatsoever. Leon Williams has 4 100 yard rushing games, he is averaging 6.3 yards a rush with 7 scores. You are completely football illiterate aren't you? I've asked you this before, why do you do this to yourself?

Half that yardage came on a busted play by the defense. His other catch was for 2 yards. So yea, he was really lighting it up.

Bisonator
October 15th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Now Keon Williams can take his rightful place alongside some of the great legends of the division who have performed at Paulson... right there with Ham, Gross, Peterson, Hill, Foster, etc. for GSU and Sharpe, Ivory, Edwards, etc. as opponents.

When are they dedicating the statue? xlolx

pike51
October 15th, 2013, 08:30 AM
When are they dedicating the statue? xlolx

They already have... this was taken outside the stadium in Chattanooga this morning:

http://www.telaviv4fun.com/images/statue-dizengof.jpg

bjtheflamesfan
October 15th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Half that yardage came on a busted play by the defense. His other catch was for 2 yards. So yea, he was really lighting it up.

This (was trying to post from my phone last night). 57 of the 107 yards came on one catch. 48 yards on 10 carries amounts to just under 5 yards per carry (4.8 to be precise)...btw you have Keon Williams AND Leon Williams in the same post...Anyway, In the two biggest games of the year so far (UTM and GaSou) he combined for 88 yards rushing on 18 carries. That equates to approximately 4.9 yards per carry (4.888888888888888889 to be precise).

According to GoMocs.com, Keon (not Leon) Williams has 569 net yards rushing. Jacob Huesman (the QB) aka Mini-Tebow, has 484. The REST OF THE TEAM (not counting TEAM rushes) has 448 yards. Faysal Shafaat is not even in the top 10 at his own position in catches or yards (much less overall). When somebody steps up in a game that matters (and Im sorry but 107 total yards is not stepping up when 57 were on 1 play and didnt even win the game) and the Mocs WIN that game...then we can talk.

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 12:39 PM

Busted coverage, it was a screen! Your whole defense busted the coverage. He ran the ball well, that's what I said. End of Story.

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 12:54 PM
This (was trying to post from my phone last night). 57 of the 107 yards came on one catch. 48 yards on 10 carries amounts to just under 5 yards per carry (4.8 to be precise)...btw you have Keon Williams AND Leon Williams in the same post...Anyway, In the two biggest games of the year so far (UTM and GaSou) he combined for 88 yards rushing on 18 carries. That equates to approximately 4.9 yards per carry (4.888888888888888889 to be precise).

According to GoMocs.com, Keon (not Leon) Williams has 569 net yards rushing. Jacob Huesman (the QB) aka Mini-Tebow, has 484. The REST OF THE TEAM (not counting TEAM rushes) has 448 yards. Faysal Shafaat is not even in the top 10 at his own position in catches or yards (much less overall). When somebody steps up in a game that matters (and Im sorry but 107 total yards is not stepping up when 57 were on 1 play and didnt even win the game) and the Mocs WIN that game...then we can talk.

Big plays don't count in stats? Only one 57 yard TD catch, and 5 yards a carry and another TD! You are moronic. 484 yards what? Rushing? Outside of our top 2 rushers We 484 yards and you think that is a negative? That makes us one of the top rushing teams in America you ignorant fool. Ive already said we need to get the ball to shafaat and Robinson you reject. That was the whole point. You don't know the game of football, at all. I am heisenberg , you are Todd. Say my name bitch.

pike51
October 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Big plays don't count in stats? Only one 57 yard TD catch, and 5 yards a carry and another TD! You are moronic. 484 yards what? Rushing? Outside of our top 2 rushers We 484 yards and you think that is a negative? That makes us one of the top rushing teams in America you ignorant fool. Ive already said we need to get the ball to shafaat and Robinson you reject. That was the whole point. You don't know the game of football, at all. I am heisenberg , you are Todd. Say my name bitch.

I'm not sure the profanity is called for but it would help if you'd provide statistics to back up your claims. However, I'll help you out on this one, just because I like you.

As of today, Chattanooga ranks #11 in total rushing offense in the FCS with 246.5 yards per game. That is based on 1479 total yards over 6 games. They gain 5.42 yards per rushing attempt. That's pretty good.

In comparison, Georgia Southern (who is not included in the FCS stats this year) would rank 1st in the NCAA FCS with 491.5 yards per game based on 2218 total yards over 6 games. GSU gains 6.3 yards per rushing attempt.

The current rushing leader is Sam Houston. They rush for 319 yards per game based on 1914 yards over 6 game and 6.34 yards per attempt.

So, based on the current statistics, Chattanooga is pretty good with respect to rushing offense... but when compared to Georgia Southern, they aren't even in the same league.

Have a nice day... BITCH!

bjtheflamesfan
October 15th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Big plays do count in stats (hence their inclusion in box scores and overall statistics). What I was getting at, was the fact that outside of that one play, his day really wasnt anything to write home about. If not for that one screen play, he would have finished with 50 all-purpose yards and the one 4 yard touchdown run. As for the rushing stats, 484 yards is very good, but when 8 other players (I say again, 8 other players) combine for less than that, and the other guy hasnt even broken 50 rushing yards against quality competition in a single game, and instead of offering concrete information to back up your statements, you simply resort to personal attacks, that goes to show that on the first point, UTC better find some offense from somebody not named Huesman these last 6 games because one person cannot carry an entire team in most cases. As to the second point, when you resort to namecalling instead of countering the arguments of your opponent, it tends to show the lack of validity in your own argument.

As I said before, win a game that matters, and have someone not named Huesman step up in that game, and then we can talk.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM

Nope, you are Badger. A ****ed up meth head with crazy ideas.

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I'm not sure the profanity is called for but it would help if you'd provide statistics to back up your claims. However, I'll help you out on this one, just because I like you.

As of today, Chattanooga ranks #11 in total rushing offense in the FCS with 246.5 yards per game. That is based on 1479 total yards over 6 games. They gain 5.42 yards per rushing attempt. That's pretty good.

In comparison, Georgia Southern (who is not included in the FCS stats this year) would rank 1st in the NCAA FCS with 491.5 yards per game based on 2218 total yards over 6 games. GSU gains 6.3 yards per rushing attempt.

The current rushing leader is Sam Houston. They rush for 319 yards per game based on 1914 yards over 6 game and 6.34 yards per attempt.

So, based on the current statistics, Chattanooga is pretty good with respect to rushing offense... but when compared to Georgia Southern, they aren't even in the same league.

Have a nice day... BITCH!

You run the triple option. Get real. Stfu, run along.

gsu2583
October 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm436/gsu2583/bitch_zps563e2cee.gif (http://s318.photobucket.com/user/gsu2583/media/bitch_zps563e2cee.gif.html)

eaglewraith
October 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Busted coverage, it was a screen! Your whole defense busted the coverage. He ran the ball well, that's what I said. End of Story.

Yes a busted play on the defense. There were opportunities to tackle him to minimize the damage but everyone took a bad angle. It was poor defense on the play and good play selection by Chattanooga.

However, 50% of his production came on one play. That's a pretty damn poor day.

pike51
October 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM

Did chattown just throw the Chewbacca defense on me?

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Big plays do count in stats (hence their inclusion in box scores and overall statistics). What I was getting at, was the fact that outside of that one play, his day really wasnt anything to write home about. If not for that one screen play, he would have finished with 50 all-purpose yards and the one 4 yard touchdown run. As for the rushing stats, 484 yards is very good, but when 8 other players (I say again, 8 other players) combine for less than that, and the other guy hasnt even broken 50 rushing yards against quality competition in a single game, and instead of offering concrete information to back up your statements, you simply resort to personal attacks, that goes to show that on the first point, UTC better find some offense from somebody not named Huesman these last 6 games because one person cannot carry an entire team in most cases. As to the second point, when you resort to namecalling instead of countering the arguments of your opponent, it tends to show the lack of validity in your own argument.

As I said before, win a game that matters, and have someone not named Huesman step up in that game, and then we can talk.

You are fool. Your arguments are terrible. So let me shred them as usual. Let's look at the 484, according to you that is the rushing total outside of Keon and Jacob. That's not a problem, that is a bonus. Because when Keon and Jacob combine for over a 1000 and you add that, you are at 250 yards a game. A very good number. 11thin the nation. Individually, Marquis Green is the number 2 back. He is more of a 3rd down type receiving back. He is the leading receiver which is not great. Which is why we need more from Shafaat and Robinson. The 3rd back is Kenny Huitt, he is in the doghouse usually, when he is in there, he usually runs the ball effectively. The 4th guy is Derrick Craine, he has been injured most of the year but runs it well when he got in. The run game is perfectly sound. We don't need anything more out of the run game.

Let's look at your ignorant assertion that Huesman is carrying to heavy a load. You came up with a 57% number. Now of course this isn't a high number for a QB at all. I'm sureyou look at it, with your limited knowledge, as the rest of the team combining for 43%. So of course to you it looks like one guy is doing all the work. But let's think here, The Passing yards are the majority of that 57%. The the about passing yards is that there has to be someone catching the ball. So when you have a passing yard, you also have a receiving yard. Therefore, while Huesman may be accountable for 57% of the yards, the rest of the team is not just accountable for 43% of the yards, they are actually accountable for what? 75-80% of the yards? Maybe more?

Say...my...name.

fmrbearkat
October 15th, 2013, 02:22 PM

We don't run the Triple option....

NoDak 4 Ever
October 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Say...my...name.

http://i.qkme.me/3sbqkl.jpg

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Yes a busted play on the defense. There were opportunities to tackle him to minimize the damage but everyone took a bad angle. It was poor defense on the play and good play selection by Chattanooga.

However, 50% of his production came on one play. That's a pretty damn poor day.

The defense generally has to do something wrong when a big play occurs. 12 touches for 107 yards and 2 TDs is a solid day for a rb. 10 carriescarries for 48 yards and a TD isnt a bad day. It just means Jacob Huesman gashed. Our offense didn't struggle with production against GSU. We struggled with penalties, particularly BS penalties, and limited opportunities.

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 02:30 PM
We don't run the Triple option....

Did I say we were the best rushing team? No, we are 11th. So congratulations.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 15th, 2013, 02:32 PM

You say that like it's important.

gsu2583
October 15th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Say...my...name.

Destiny's Child?

pike51
October 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM

In related news, Subway's foot long sandwiches are only 11 inches and the Market Street Chattanooga store ranks 11th in sales for the southeast region.

Coincidence?

Professor Chaos
October 15th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Chatty's running game turns it up to....

http://www.geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2011/11/2011-11-11_nigel_tufnel_eleven-e1321032102834.gif

eaglewraith
October 15th, 2013, 11:10 PM
The defense generally has to do something wrong when a big play occurs. 12 touches for 107 yards and 2 TDs is a solid day for a rb. 10 carriescarries for 48 yards and a TD isnt a bad day. It just means Jacob Huesman gashed. Our offense didn't struggle with production against GSU. We struggled with penalties, particularly BS penalties, and limited opportunities.

UTC had just as many opportunities to score as we did. More actually if you take out our last possession where all we did was kill the clock. You had 9 possessions, only generating points on 3 of them. That's 33% effectiveness. On the other 6 drives, you only managed 87 yards TOTAL. Truly the highlight of an unstoppable offense.

The penalties became an issue when your coach decided it would be a brilliant idea to tell the referees to get our band to stop playing. Apparently his delicate sensibilities were affected by the music coming from our band but not from the strip show going on by your dancers leaving snail trails all over our bleachers. That awoke the crowd and your players were unable to handle the pressure of a stadium full of fans since they never see that at home. Then your defense that is supposedly the best in the country got two holed by a grinding rush attack that took 7 minutes to eat up 71 yards and take the lead. How did your offense respond? By managing to gain 7 yards before throwing an interception. Good ****ing job, you lose again.

How long until you disappear after losing to App AGAIN even though they're absolutely ****ty this year?

Southern Bison
October 15th, 2013, 11:11 PM
It's after midnight here on the southern part of the East Coast (the good part) so our Subways are closed.

Bump since Chattown is mopping floors & cleaning makelines and can't post right now.

chattownmocs
October 15th, 2013, 11:49 PM
UTC had just as many opportunities to score as we did. More actually if you take out our last possession where all we did was kill the clock. You had 9 possessions, only generating points on 3 of them. That's 33% effectiveness. On the other 6 drives, you only managed 87 yards TOTAL. Truly the highlight of an unstoppable offense.

The penalties became an issue when your coach decided it would be a brilliant idea to tell the referees to get our band to stop playing. Apparently his delicate sensibilities were affected by the music coming from our band but not from the strip show going on by your dancers leaving snail trails all over our bleachers. That awoke the crowd and your players were unable to handle the pressure of a stadium full of fans since they never see that at home. Then your defense that is supposedly the best in the country got two holed by a grinding rush attack that took 7 minutes to eat up 71 yards and take the lead. How did your offense respond? By managing to gain 7 yards before throwing an interception. Good ****ing job, you lose again.

How long until you disappear after losing to App AGAIN even though they're absolutely ****ty this year?

Chattanooga averaged 7.2 yards per play against you. The penalties started the drive after Chattanooga got the lead culminating with the phantom illegal man down field that not only took a TD off the board but halted the drive. Georgia Southerns final drive is a testament to just how stingy the Chattanooga d is. Only 71 yards on 14 plays with no rules. Holding on every last play. Blocking after the whistle on nearly every play. All of it ignored. Its hard to stop a running team when there are no rules.

Bisonoline
October 15th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Chattanooga averaged 7.2 yards per play against you. The penalties started the drive after Chattanooga got the lead culminating with the phantom illegal man down field that not only took a TD off the board but halted the drive. Georgia Southerns final drive is a testament to just how stingy the Chattanooga d is. Only 71 yards on 14 plays with no rules. Holding on every last play. Blocking after the whistle on nearly every play. All of it ignored. Its hard to stop a running team when there are no rules.

xlolxxrotatehxxeyebrowxxbawlingxxthumbsupx

BisonFan02
October 16th, 2013, 12:04 AM
xlolxxrotatehxxeyebrowxxbawlingxxthumbsupx

THERE'S NO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisonoline
October 16th, 2013, 12:44 AM
THERE'S NO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xthumbsupx

blueballs
October 16th, 2013, 05:52 AM
No rules, just right...

gsu2583
October 16th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Guys, guys, guys.... (and chattown)

Lets not argue about the past. It's clear Chatty is one of the most complete teams we will ever get to see and the blemishes on their schedule are undeserved. That's in the past.

Let us look... to the future! I say Chatty has about 4 potential losses left on their schedule!

App State (The refs will pity App so much they will call the game in Yosef's favor. The fix is in on this one.)
Wofford (A running team, but THERE'S NO RULES With running teams!!!!!)
Samford (Currently running things in the SoCon)
Alabama (butt, A running team, but THERE'S NO RULES With running teams!!!!!)

So that means that this complete team will wind up either 7-5 or 6-6. (BTW the week of the UTC v Wofford game is going to be nothing short of message board porn watching chattown and youngterrier go at it. I might not leave the house.)

pike51
October 16th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Let me get this straight...

No lunch, no cops, no beans, and now no rules!?!?!?

also sodomy.

eaglewraith
October 16th, 2013, 06:42 AM

So you're going to open yourself up to the claim that UTC never got away with holding that wasn't called? Oh I've gotta go looking through some pictures now. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until I get home.

pike51
October 16th, 2013, 07:11 AM
So you're going to open yourself up to the claim that UTC never got away with holding that wasn't called? Oh I've gotta go looking through some pictures now. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until I get home.

I'll help you with that:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-30-2013/0lCWzh.gif

Bad calls go both ways jackass.

Laker
October 16th, 2013, 07:21 AM
http://www.outback.com/images/default-source/menu-icons/footer_logo.png?sfvrsn=8

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Guys, guys, guys.... (and chattown)

Lets not argue about the past. It's clear Chatty is one of the most complete teams we will ever get to see and the blemishes on their schedule are undeserved. That's in the past.

Let us look... to the future! I say Chatty has about 4 potential losses left on their schedule!

App State (The refs will pity App so much they will call the game in Yosef's favor. The fix is in on this one.)
Wofford (A running team, but THERE'S NO RULES With running teams!!!!!)
Samford (Currently running things in the SoCon)
Alabama (butt, A running team, but THERE'S NO RULES With running teams!!!!!)

So that means that this complete team will wind up either 7-5 or 6-6. (BTW the week of the UTC v Wofford game is going to be nothing short of message board porn watching chattown and youngterrier go at it. I might not leave the house.)

You forgot to mention that those losses or potential losses even though there are no rules will be the fault of the ref's xthumbsupx

Southern Bison
October 16th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Apparently it's tough all over Chattanooga.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/207767_366162833486878_1517647117_n.jpg

pike51
October 16th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Chattown really love his new employer:

http://cdn1.nwgimg.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/378917_325294754165688_100000554993730_1203887_441 593079_n-550x412.jpg

chattownmocs
October 16th, 2013, 11:19 AM
http://www.gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=3082118

Bisonator
October 16th, 2013, 11:47 AM

How exactly would this be an advantage?xlolx

pike51
October 16th, 2013, 11:50 AM
How exactly would this be an advantage?xlolx

Because we get a head start on the next play. Over the course of a game, this really adds up.

Bisonator
October 16th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Because we get a head start on the next play. Over the course of a game, this really adds up.

Got ya! xthumbsupx xlolx

BisonBacker
October 16th, 2013, 01:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz2ZQSRdQbk&feature=youtu.be

xlolx

Grizcountry420
October 16th, 2013, 03:30 PM
After reading a 180 pages in this thread, you guys need to get a life........

xcoffeex

NoDak 4 Ever
October 16th, 2013, 03:32 PM
After reading a 180 pages in this thread, you guys need to get a life........

xcoffeex

You're the one on the messageboard on a Wednesday afternoon

Grizcountry420
October 16th, 2013, 03:34 PM

.......Sarcasm

Cough..... Cough......

Grizalltheway
October 16th, 2013, 03:45 PM

And you aren't?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 16th, 2013, 03:51 PM
.......Sarcasm

Cough..... Cough......

That never comes through in text

And you aren't?

Sure am, wouldn't tell someone to get a life if they are though.

BisonBacker
October 17th, 2013, 03:48 PM
:D

NoDak 4 Ever
October 17th, 2013, 03:56 PM
:D

I'm actually still trying to find out how a 3-2 team is almost as good, if not better, than a 6-0 team.

fmrbearkat
October 17th, 2013, 04:20 PM
I'm actually still trying to find out how a 3-2 team is almost as good, if not better, than a 6-0 team.

Thats what we're all trying to figure out. Reality is that one person thinks NDSU is not even close!! Remember they matchup with NDSU better than most teams!!

BisonBacker
October 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Just never want this thread to be off the first page. Chattownmoc's asshatery should always be on the front page for all to see and laugh about xnodx

LehighU11
October 17th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Just never want this thread to be off the first page. Chattownmoc's asshatery should always be on the front page for all to see and laugh about xnodx

You don't have to worry about that. Unlike his beloved Mocs, Chattownmocs knows how to reach out and grasp greatness, and therefore will never permit this legendary thread to fall below the final item on the front page.

gsu2583
October 17th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by GATA
So when Chatty gets beaten by App State, GSU, Wofford, and Samford this year are you going to just "wing it" when it comes to the excuses?

Or are you already working on the excuses for the losses now so you can just roll them out expeditiously as the season progresses.

So now you are throwing Samford in the mix too?

Yeah baby. Sammy is in the mix.

Squealofthepig
October 17th, 2013, 10:58 PM
So, what's the over/under on how many pages this thread will be before UTC actually makes the playoffs again? (Keep in mind that last happened in 1984, and at least 87 different teams have made the playoffs since then).

fmrbearkat
October 17th, 2013, 11:37 PM
So, what's the over/under on how many pages this thread will be before UTC actually makes the playoffs again? (Keep in mind that last happened in 1984, and at least 87 different teams have made the playoffs since then).

He will disappear before the end of the season and we will eventually lose interest without his amazing moc tidbits until he pops back up next spring!

Unless we can get a sticky and merge the impending "2014: The year the Mocs take over FCS!", "2015: Mocs positioned dominance!", "2016:this is finally the year!", followed by a thread 6 weeks into the 2016 season "F*** it!! Im done with football and watching golf!!" threads then this one will fade away before the Mocs actually do make it to the dance.

LehighU11
October 18th, 2013, 12:08 AM

I give it 207 total pages, as UTC will tie for the SoCon title this season in an uncharacteristically down year for the conference. Chattownmocs will subsequently create an even more epic thread to put his naysayers to shame, which will backfire when his beloved Mocs are bounced in the first round by an OVC/Big South at-large. He will then hibernate until July 2014 and return with the mid-summer blockbusters, starring in 2014: The Year of the Moc ft. Steve Buscemi as Chattown.

fmrbearkat
October 18th, 2013, 12:15 AM
I give it 207 total pages, as UTC will tie for the SoCon title this season in an uncharacteristically down year for the conference. Chattownmocs will subsequently create an even more epic thread to put his naysayers to shame, which will backfire when his beloved Mocs are bounced in the first round by an OVC/Big South at-large. He will then hibernate until July 2014 and return with the mid-summer blockbusters, starring in 2014: The Year of the Moc ft. Steve Buscemi as Chattown.

I would honestly love to see the Mocs win a first round game and then come to Huntsville. The build up and then the meltdown after losing by 30+ points would be pretty epic but the best part would be the thread next year!!

pike51
October 18th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Steve Buscemi as Chattown.

Would you really do that to Steve Buschimi? He was Mr. Pink. MISTER ****ING PINK!!! How about Matthew Lillard instead? That dude's career had been one ****ty ass movie after another.

bjtheflamesfan
October 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Chattown has harped pretty heavily on how (essentially) the refs gave GaSou that game and all I say to that is that the good teams win under any circumstances, whether its bad officiating, torrential downpours, bus breaks down and you arrive at the stadium an hour before kickoff, etc. The good teams also dont place blame when they lose. They acknowledge the opponent's victory (whether by 2 points or 52 points), and wish them well, not ***** and complain about how Blah Blah State University was handed the game.

Professor Chaos
October 18th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Come on.... the casting choice for Chattown would be a no-brainer.

http://www.click1015.com/image/wksw2/UserFiles/Image/jared_fogle.jpg

BisonBacker
October 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Come on.... the casting choice for Chattown would be a no-brainer.

http://www.click1015.com/image/wksw2/UserFiles/Image/jared_fogle.jpg

We have a winner!!!

Bisonator
October 18th, 2013, 08:13 AM
If Chattanooga doesn't make the playoffs this year they may never do it again. This is a very down year in the SOCON, there are now 24 spots and they are supposed to have the best team since football was invented! xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
October 18th, 2013, 08:44 AM
No way in **** that they should cast Jared...he is WAY too classy to stoop to that level of stupidity

LehighU11
October 18th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Would you really do that to Steve Buschimi? He was Mr. Pink. MISTER ****ING PINK!!! How about Matthew Lillard instead? That dude's career had been one ****ty ass movie after another.

I prefer to picture my chattown as such:

Besides, I'm sure all of the Bison fans would approve of Buscemi due to his role as Carl Showalter in the documentary "Fargo" --a depiction of life in Minnesota and ND. Although my bet would be that his role as chattown would metaphorically put his career into the woodchipper.:D

gsu2583
October 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I prefer to picture my chattown as such:

Besides, I'm sure all of the Bison fans would approve of Buscemi due to his role as Carl Showalter in the documentary "Fargo" --a depiction of life in Minnesota and ND. Although my bet would be that his role as chattown would metaphorically put his career into the woodchipper.:D

That's what I'm talkin' aboot...

BisonBacker
October 18th, 2013, 09:41 AM
That's what I'm talkin' aboot...

Hey we don't talk that way don'tchaknow!

Professor Chaos
October 18th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I'm not laughing anymore xmadx:o:Dxcoolxxpeacex

blueballs
October 18th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I would honestly love to see the Mocs win a first round game and then come to Huntsville. The build up and then the meltdown after losing by 30+ points would be pretty epic but the best part would be the thread next year!!

That's not quite how it would go down.

Chatty won't lose by 30+, that's not their style. They'll give a valiant effort, maybe even come out ahead statistically and perhaps physically, but choke in the end and lose in grand heartbreaking fashion.

Then our hero will be on here saying how dominant they were, how the refs f##ked them, how lucky the opponent was etc etc etc which is why it is soooo entertaining.

SoCon2013
October 18th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Wow! 1825 posts.

chattownmocs
October 19th, 2013, 03:11 PM
We win!!! Hahahahahahaha

smallcollegefbfan
October 19th, 2013, 03:28 PM
We win!!! Hahahahahahaha

You are bragging and laughing about beating the 2nd worst team in the SoCon who is 2-6? The only game you are going to win that I did not have you winning in the preseason is App State now. You guys should beat Citadel and App and then lose the final 3 games. That would put you 7-5 and if you upset Wofford or Samford that makes you 8-4. I think I projected 7-5 or 8-4 as your record? The only way you can laugh is if you win 9 plus games and win the SoCon, which you predicted you would. Beat Wofford or Samford and then you guys are a definite top 20 team, assuming you beat Citadel and App as well.

chattownmocs
October 19th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Im laughing that we won again.The 2nd worst team in the SOCON is either App State or Western. The fact that you are dumb enough to think we will lose to both Wofford and Sanford says it all. The fact that you believe it will be an upset when we beat them says even more. Run along now, I own the night.

fmrbearkat
October 19th, 2013, 03:55 PM
Im laughing that we won again.The 2nd worst team in the SOCON is either App State or Western. The fact that you are dumb enough to think we will lose to both Wofford and Sanford says it all. The fact that you believe it will be an upset when we beat them says even more. Run along now, I own the night.

The fact that you think everyone on this board is dumb besides you is what's really funny! Congrats on the win!! I as well as many others are actually rooting for the Mocs to do enough to make the playoffs xsmiley_wix

smallcollegefbfan
October 19th, 2013, 04:09 PM

App State beat Elon. The 3 worst teams in the SoCon right now are App, Elon, and WCU. If you celebrate beating any of those three terrible teams you are celebrating beating bad teams. I can understand App because of their history but this year they are not even a top 50 team in FCS.

You don't own anything. Right now you guys have a loss to GSU, like expected, and a loss to UTM. You said you guys would win the SoCon and go deep in the playoffs. Samford is a pretty solid football team this year and so is Wofford. I'm not saying you can't beat either of them but those aren't gimme games. If you beat both then I will admit I was wrong and heavily surprised. You would be 10-2, which would be what you predicted. You still have a ways to go.

My whole point is that beating Elon is nothing to gloat about, you don't own anything, and you are still on pace for 8-4 just like I said. You would have been 7-5 if App was any good this year. Samford and Wofford are both 3-0 in the league and the only undefeated teams in league play. Beat them and then you can truly gloat. I don't have you in the top 25 on my ballot but if you beat them both then I would say you belong in the 10-15 range for sure.

On a serious note and I'm not making fun of you, but do you have a job yet? I remember you saying you got laid off. You may be delusional about football and a jerk on here most of the time but I do hope you find a job, if you haven't already.

chattownmocs
October 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM
App State beat Elon. The 3 worst teams in the SoCon right now are App, Elon, and WCU. If you celebrate beating any of those three terrible teams you are celebrating beating bad teams. I can understand App because of their history but this year they are not even a top 50 team in FCS.

You don't own anything. Right now you guys have a loss to GSU, like expected, and a loss to UTM. You said you guys would win the SoCon and go deep in the playoffs. Samford is a pretty solid football team this year and so is Wofford. I'm not saying you can't beat either of them but those aren't gimme games. If you beat both then I will admit I was wrong and heavily surprised. You would be 10-2, which would be what you predicted. You still have a ways to go.

My whole point is that beating Elon is nothing to gloat about, you don't own anything, and you are still on pace for 8-4 just like I said. You would have been 7-5 if App was any good this year. Samford and Wofford are both 3-0 in the league and the only undefeated teams in league play. Beat them and then you can truly gloat. I don't have you in the top 25 on my ballot but if you beat them both then I would say you belong in the 10-15 range for sure.

On a serious note and I'm not making fun of you, but do you have a job yet? I remember you saying you got laid off. You may be delusional about football and a jerk on here most of the time but I do hope you find a job, if you haven't already.

Buddy, if you beat someone, and still have an inferior record, you might want to reevaluate whether you are better than them or just were better on that day. Wofford is not a hard matchup for UTC, if you knew as much about these players as you thought you did, you would understand that. Sanford is a big play team, Chattanooga will not allow that, they are going to have to grind out drives and they can't do it enough. Chattanooga is headed for the auto bid. Learn to deal with it.

smallcollegefbfan
October 19th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Buddy, if you beat someone, and still have an inferior record, you might want to reevaluate whether you are better than them or just were better on that day. Wofford is not a hard matchup for UTC, if you knew as much about these players as you thought you did, you would understand that. Sanford is a big play team, Chattanooga will not allow that, they are going to have to grind out drives and they can't do it enough. Chattanooga is headed for the auto bid. Learn to deal with it.

First of all, that is not always true. If you guys beat WCU and your record is 1-4 but you played 3 FBS teams and the #1 FCS team but they are 4-1 with 2 wins over a D2 team and a win over last place NEC but a lost to you, does that mean they are still better than you?

App beat Elon at Elon but you can't always say a team is better because of record or head to head. Either way they are 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league.

We will see if Chatty gets the auto bid. Right now they just have to beat Samford and Wofford. You have no excuse. You just said neither can beat you. Don't blame the refs or your guys just playing bad. You said they can't beat you so you better beat them both or else you have even more crow to eat. I actually hope Samford, Wofford, and Chatty all make the playoffs. It would mean the SoCon has some teams to take the place of the two leaving. If it's just one then it's not a good omen for the league.

If you knew as much about football as you think you do then I believe you would get paid by the NFL and major media outlets to look at them. :)

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:33 AM
The stats from the Elon game look pretty pedestrian. The only impressive stat from the game is the TOP, which GSU fans know something about. Otherwise chatty gave up TWICE their average passing YPG and gave up about 3ypc on the ground. But it doesn't look like Elon tried to run the ball too much. Davis Tull, aka the second coming of the love child of Jesus Christ and Reggie White, had a MASSIVE day with 3 solo tackles and 1 assist.

Didn't watch the game, but it appears the only thing that we can surmise from the box score is that Elon doesn't have much of a run defense, and chatty generally underperformed against a weaker opponent (which is not uncommon for ANY team.)

Chattown's logic is infallible, just like his skill putting together an Italian BMT.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 04:37 PM
The stats from the Elon game look pretty pedestrian. The only impressive stat from the game is the TOP, which GSU fans know something about. Otherwise chatty gave up TWICE their average passing YPG and gave up about 3ypc on the ground. But it doesn't look like Elon tried to run the ball too much. Davis Tull, aka the second coming of the love child of Jesus Christ and Reggie White, had a MASSIVE day with 3 solo tackles and 1 assist.

Didn't watch the game, but it appears the only thing that we can surmise from the box score is that Elon doesn't have much of a run defense, and chatty generally underperformed against a weaker opponent (which is not uncommon for ANY team.)

Chattown's logic is infallible, just like his skill putting together an Italian BMT.

You fail miserably. Chattanooga won the game fairly easily without much trouble. And it was led by another dominant defensive performance. Under 300 yards and 9 points. Defense up to 7th in total D and 4th in scoring D. Offense ran the ball for over 200 yards again. No huge style points, don't need em. We win again.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 04:44 PM
You fail miserably. Chattanooga won the game fairly easily without much trouble. And it was led by another dominant defensive performance. Under 300 yards and 9 points. Defense up to 7th in total D and 4th in scoring D. Offense ran the ball for over 200 yards again. No huge style points, don't need em. We win again.

I like how youre talking about scorning defense when Elon had no turnovers in the game. Chatty had the only turnover in the game.
I stand by my statement that the only thing proven in this particular game was that Elon has no rush defense.

At at least with el CID and Wofford coming up you can flail away about how awesome Tull is. But then again there are no rules against running teams.

bjtheflamesfan
October 20th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I will simply repeat the same thing I have throughout this discussion...beat a team that matters and then get back to me. UTC has done exactly what they always do...beat the weak teams and then soil their underwear when the light are on and you have a chance to make a statement. for the record, Liberty has done that also but we aren't talking about them here

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 05:04 PM
I like how youre talking about scorning defense when Elon had no turnovers in the game. Chatty had the only turnover in the game.
I stand by my statement that the only thing proven in this particular game was that Elon has no rush defense.

At at least with el CID and Wofford coming up you can flail away about how awesome Tull is. But then again there are no rules against running teams.

They didn't turn the ball over and still had less than 300 yards and no TDs. Did you think you had a good point? Your entire post is completely nonsensical and reeks of desperation. Your final sentence is particularly asinine. Running teams have no rules? Georgia Southern had no rules in that game. They got away with holding and cheap shot late hit personal fouls all night. I didn't say running teams always get away with it, that would have defeated my entire point.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Speaking of Tull, my quick math says he has 22 tackles and 5 sacks on the year. 8 of those tackles and 2 of those sacks came against GaSouthern. You you bitch and complain about the offense we run, but without option teams, Tull looks like dry white toast. Without running teams (for which we have established there are no rules) Tull would be averaging 2.3 tackles a game and maybe half a sack a game. Then again my math may be a little off, mainly because I don't care.

So you are welcome for the padded stats, and you are also welcome for the loss.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 05:17 PM
I will simply repeat the same thing I have throughout this discussion...beat a team that matters and then get back to me. UTC has done exactly what they always do...beat the weak teams and then soil their underwear when the light are on and you have a chance to make a statement. for the record, Liberty has done that also but we aren't talking about them here

I think you are starting to learn that you can't argue football statistics with me so you are sticking to over-the-top cliches.

pike51
October 20th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I think you are starting to learn that you can't argue football statistics with me so you are sticking to over-the-top cliches.

Um... we can't discuss statistics with you because you think only certain statistics matter. Every time ANYONE points something out that isn't positive for UTC, you immediately begin name calling or you ignore it. Have you ever admitted you were wrong? Nope. Not even after UTC gets beaten, they are still the better and more dominate team. You are a joke, with no idea whats real or whats fake.

pike51
October 20th, 2013, 05:24 PM
We win!!! Hahahahahahaha

But you lost to Georgia Southern. Don't forget that.

bjtheflamesfan
October 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Pike51 is right...there isn't any point to talking statistics with you so why bother...you cherrypick only the stats that benefit you

Eaglesrus
October 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM

[QUOTE=chattownmocs;2032971]I think you are starting to learn that you can't argue football statistics with me so you are sticking to over-the-top cliches.[/QUOTE

Actually, bj continues to make logical points and you (chattown) continue to bend things to fit your view. However, that's what makes this thread so entertaining, so please carry on.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Speaking of Tull, my quick math says he has 22 tackles and 5 sacks on the year. 8 of those tackles and 2 of those sacks came against GaSouthern. You you bitch and complain about the offense we run, but without option teams, Tull looks like dry white toast. Without running teams (for which we have established there are no rules) Tull would be averaging 2.3 tackles a game and maybe half a sack a game. Then again my math may be a little off, mainly because I don't care.

So you are welcome for the padded stats, and you are also welcome for the loss.

I didn't think it was possible for a poster to know less football than BJtheFlamer but you just topped him in this dubious contest. Not only is your post riddled with factual innacuracy, it is also contrary to basic common sense. Tull has 6.5 sacks and none of them came against Georgia Southern. What makes Tull's 24 sacks in the last 23 games even more impressive(besides the fact that it puts him on a pace to seriously challenge the FCS career sack record) is the fact that he has done it while facing 5 triple option teams in that span. By the very nature of a triple option offense it is much, much more difficult to accumulate sacks against it. The fact that you thought the opposite should be very humiliating and embarrassing for you .

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=chattownmocs;2032971]I think you are starting to learn that you can't argue football statistics with me so you are sticking to over-the-top cliches.[/QUOTE

Actually, bj continues to make logical points and you (chattown) continue to bend things to fit your view. However, that's what makes this thread so entertaining, so please carry on.

I expose him every time he attempts to enter into a football debate. Anyone with a brain could see it.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Um... we can't discuss statistics with you because you think only certain statistics matter. Every time ANYONE points something out that isn't positive for UTC, you immediately begin name calling or you ignore it. Have you ever admitted you were wrong? Nope. Not even after UTC gets beaten, they are still the better and more dominate team. You are a joke, with no idea whats real or whats fake.

There are definitely negative stats for Chattanooga. Unfortunately BJ sticks to incorrect stats, or stats that are easily overriden by more important overall statistics.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 20th, 2013, 06:18 PM
You know what my favorite stat is? The one marked W

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I didn't think it was possible for a poster to know less football than BJtheFlamer but you just topped him in this dubious contest. Not only is your post riddled with factual innacuracy, it is also contrary to basic common sense. Tull has 6.5 sacks and none of them came against Georgia Southern. What makes Tull's 24 sacks in the last 23 games even more impressive(besides the fact that it puts him on a pace to seriously challenge the FCS career sack record) is the fact that he has done it while facing 5 triple option teams in that span. By the very nature of a triple option offense it is much, much more difficult to accumulate sacks against it. The fact that you thought the opposite should be very humiliating and embarrassing for you .

Dare I say, you were actually RIGHT. I think I was looking at TFL, not sacks. So according to the Chatty website he has 22 tackles and 6.5 sacks. 8 of those tackles were against Southern. Why he doesn't get more sacks against TO teams is beyond me though. If anyone is going to sack the TO QB, it's either a LB or a DE. Maybe he has a hard time shedding his block. Who knows. Still, subtracting the Southern game, Tull is only averaging 2.3 tackles a game.

Including the Southern game he is averaging 3.1 tackles a game. Hell, he racked up ONE tackle against GaState.

He is so awesome. Truly a beast.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 06:22 PM
You know what my favorite stat is? The one marked W

Legit

Southern Bison
October 20th, 2013, 07:23 PM

Chattownmocs...AGS' own Subway Nazi..."I make your sammich the way I want to. You don't like it? No sub for you!"

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Why he doesn't get more sacks against triple option teams is beyond you? Hmm, why less sacks against teams that run the ball 90% of the time. Wow, that is a tough one. Everything must be beyond you. Including basic math judging by your ability to add.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Dare I say, you were actually RIGHT. I think I was looking at TFL, not sacks. So according to the Chatty website he has 22 tackles and 6.5 sacks. 8 of those tackles were against Southern. Why he doesn't get more sacks against TO teams is beyond me though. If anyone is going to sack the TO QB, it's either a LB or a DE. Maybe he has a hard time shedding his block. Who knows. Still, subtracting the Southern game, Tull is only averaging 2.3 tackles a game.

Including the Southern game he is averaging 3.1 tackles a game. Hell, he racked up ONE tackle against GaState.

He is so awesome. Truly a beast.

Not a beast, a monster. One of the best pass rushers in FCS history. 24 sacks in his last 23 games speaks for itself, anyone who would attempt to argue against that type of production is an idiot. Of course, we have already established that you are beyond that.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Not a beast, a monster. One of the best pass rushers in FCS history. 24 sacks in his last 23 games speaks for itself, anyone who would attempt to argue against that type of production is an idiot. Of course, we have already established that you are beyond that.

3 tackles a game this year, bitchtard.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:37 PM

And Brent Russell makes this guy look like PippiLongstocking.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 07:45 PM
3 tackles a game this year, bitchtard.

What's 26/7? Your math is failing you again. What do you think a good tackle total is for a defensive end BTW?

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:49 PM
3.1 v 3.7

.6 bitchtard.

You tout him as so amazing. I'm just saying his numbers seem bland.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 07:51 PM
And Brent Russell makes this guy look like PippiLongstocking.

Wasn't Brent a senior last year when a sophomore named Davis Tull took the SOCON player of the year from him?

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:52 PM
Injuries notwithstanding. Brent was BY FAR a more explosive and intimidating player.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 07:53 PM
3.1 v 3.7

.6 bitchtard.

You tout him as so amazing. I'm just saying his numbers seem bland.

That's great, you have already demonstrated that the opposite of what you think is reality. Run along.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:54 PM
That's great, you have already demonstrated that the opposite of what you think is reality. Run along.

What the **** does that even mean dickhead?

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Injuries notwithstanding. Brent was BY FAR a more explosive and intimidating player.

You just used the words "more explosive" when comparing Brent Russell to Davis Tull. Another low point for you.

gsu2583
October 20th, 2013, 07:56 PM
You just used the words "more explosive" when comparing Brent Russell to Davis Tull. Another low point for you.

So you are allowed to make subjective comparisons but I am not? Double standard much?

bjtheflamesfan
October 20th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Tull has a chance at the career record yes, but he is going to have to have a couple more games that are better than his sacks per game average to get there. As you astutely noted chattown, he as 24 sacks in 23 games. With some basic math, that comes out to approximately 1.04 per game, but for ease of math's sake let's call it 1. If he averages 1 sack per game the last 17 games of his career, and we assume zero injuries, he would have 17 sacks, which would give him 41 for his career. As good a number as that may be, the career record is 42 (Chris Gocong, Cal Poly). the only way that he gets to that record, and even passes it, is if he gets to play in the postseason and gets a sack or two there, otherwise, much like UTC in games against GaSou (and in quite a few big games over the last few years), he will come up short.

chattownmocs
October 20th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Tull has a chance at the career record yes, but he is going to have to have a couple more games that are better than his sacks per game average to get there. As you astutely noted chattown, he as 24 sacks in 23 games. With some basic math, that comes out to approximately 1.04 per game, but for ease of math's sake let's call it 1. If he averages 1 sack per game the last 17 games of his career, and we assume zero injuries, he would have 17 sacks, which would give him 41 for his career. As good a number as that may be, the career record is 42 (Chris Gocong, Cal Poly). the only way that he gets to that record, and even passes it, is if he gets to play in the postseason and gets a sack or two there, otherwise, much like UTC in games against GaSou (and in quite a few big games over the last few years), he will come up short.

Wrong, we are likely to make the playoffs both years.

gsu2583
October 21st, 2013, 01:58 AM

Wrong.

There is no stat for "likely."

blueballs
October 21st, 2013, 06:27 AM
Now now now.... you boys know GSU has never had anybody in Tull's class... not Fred Stokes, not Giff Smith, not Alex Mash, not Von Allen, not Freddie Pesqueira, not Russell.

Those players are simply lucky that we're mentioning them in the same sentence as Tull, despite all the multiple all american accolades and championships they won.

bjtheflamesfan
October 21st, 2013, 06:34 AM

Now now, that is making assumptions that a) UTC will make the playoffs and b) Tull will not get injured at any point the remainder of this year or next

pike51
October 21st, 2013, 06:37 AM
Chattown goes to a bar, hooks up with the hot girls fat friend and then brags about how how got laid at said hot girls house.

My advice to Chattown... There is nothing wrong with taking the grenade, all real men do it at least once... but when you do, admit it and wear the consolation prize like a badge of honor! Don't try to make it sound like you scored the blue ribbon heifer.

bjtheflamesfan
October 21st, 2013, 12:46 PM
It can't be assumed that UTC will be in the playoffs, and it also cannot be assumed that they will win the remainder of their games. You yourself may fee that they will win the rest of their games, but games are not decided a) on feelings and b) on paper or message boards.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 21st, 2013, 12:53 PM
It can't be assumed that UTC will be in the playoffs, and it also cannot be assumed that they will win the remainder of their games. You yourself may fee that they will win the rest of their games, but games are not decided a) on feelings and b) on paper or message boards.

7-4 won't make it in this year. Not from the SoCon

Southern Bison
October 21st, 2013, 01:27 PM
Chattown goes to a bar, hooks up with the hot girls fat friend and then brags about how how got laid at said hot girls house.

My advice to Chattown... There is nothing wrong with taking the grenade, all real men do it at least once... but when you do, admit it and wear the consolation prize like a badge of honor! Don't try to make it sound like you scored the blue ribbon heifer.

Wait...there are hot girls in Chattanooga? Must have been in town visiting her fat friend.

pike51
October 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM
Wait...there are hot girls in Chattanooga? Must have been in town visiting her fat friend.

"Hot girls" is a relative term based on location and personal customs. A 10 in Chattanooga would only be a 3 or 4 max in South Georgia or Charlotte.

SpeedkingATL
October 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM

If Tull stays healthy he has a shot at breaking the record. One of his biggest problems is that Wofford and THE Citadel throw the ball about 6 times a game most seasons. Playoff games could help but that is still an unknown.

gsu2583
October 21st, 2013, 02:11 PM
7-4 won't make it in this year. Not from the SoCon

THIS

(or 6-5)

NoDak 4 Ever
October 21st, 2013, 02:13 PM
THIS

(or 6-5)

I'm giving them App and Citadel. Not a stretch.

gsu2583
October 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM
I'm giving them App and Citadel. Not a stretch.

Meh. I'm a Chatt-half-empty kinda guy.

BisonFan02
October 21st, 2013, 02:57 PM
I don't care what anyone says...all I want for an early Xmas present is a first round matchup of Chatty and Montana St with the winner headed to Fargo.

fmrbearkat
October 21st, 2013, 03:56 PM
You might want them to face a Patriot league team so they have a shot at winning xlolx

BisonFan02
October 21st, 2013, 03:57 PM
You might want them to face a Patriot league team so they have a shot at winning xlolx

No worries....I would be happy with either of them :D

bjtheflamesfan
October 21st, 2013, 04:45 PM
If Tull stays healthy he has a shot at breaking the record. One of his biggest problems is that Wofford and THE Citadel throw the ball about 6 times a game most seasons. Playoff games could help but that is still an unknown.

He does, but like I said, he is going to have to do better than his current average of 1.04 sacks per game in order to do that. He cant have too many 4 game stretches where he gets zero sacks (much like happened this year before getting 3.5 against Furman and 1.0 against Elon) and expect to break the record.

Professor Chaos
October 21st, 2013, 04:53 PM
I don't care what anyone says...all I want for an early Xmas present is a first round matchup of Chatty and Montana St with the winner headed to Fargo.
I don't care what Chattown says! The Mocs would be full of feeeeear!

http://underscoopfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/SNL-Christmas-Song.gif

Southern Bison
October 21st, 2013, 04:54 PM

I'd rather have Chatty in the 2nd round after they escape in OT vs. Pioneer Auto-bid, Montana St. in the semis, and an ass-whoopin of Ewww down in Frisco!

gsu2583
October 21st, 2013, 06:05 PM
He does, but like I said, he is going to have to do better than his current average of 1.04 sacks per game in order to do that. He cant have too many 4 game stretches where he gets zero sacks (much like happened this year before getting 3.5 against Furman and 1.0 against Elon) and expect to break the record.

Youre wrong. And ignorant.

(I'm surmising that's what Chattown is thinking.)

chattownmocs
October 21st, 2013, 06:35 PM

It was a 3 game stretch. He probably doesn't need to up his pace because making the playoffs is probable.

DoWe
October 21st, 2013, 07:12 PM
I am looking at Chatty's schedule and I only see 2 more likely wins (Appy & El Cid) for this Mocs squad. Sammy will roll them second only to the Tide, and Woffy is far more accomplished as a winner. These Mocs finish 3rd among SoCon eligibles at 5-3, 7-5 overall with no quality wins. Mr. Tull has 5 games left to accomplish whatever he is going to accomplish this season.

blueballs
October 21st, 2013, 07:20 PM
I am looking at Chatty's schedule and I only see 2 more likely wins (Appy & El Cid) for this Mocs squad. Sammy will roll them second only to the Tide, and Woffy is far more accomplished as a winner. These Mocs finish 3rd among SoCon eligibles at 5-3, 7-5 overall with no quality wins. Mr. Tull has 5 games left to accomplish whatever he is going to accomplish this season.

Actually it is worse than that... Citadel and Wofford don't throw and he won't lay a finger on McCarron so his chances ain't that good.

DoWe
October 21st, 2013, 07:22 PM
Actually it is worse than that... Citadel and Wofford don't throw and he won't lay a finger on McCarron so his chances ain't that good.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Southern Bison
October 21st, 2013, 08:34 PM
Chattown, are you going to the UT-C/App game on Nov. 2nd and actually back up your blithering idiocy on AGS? Put your money where your mouth is and support your other team since the Vols are at Mizzou that day.

bjtheflamesfan
October 22nd, 2013, 07:54 AM
It was a 3 game stretch. He probably doesn't need to up his pace because making the playoffs is probable.

Chattown, my friend, we can't make any assumptions at this point, except that UTC will get curbstomped by Alabama. UTC basically has 4 games to show they warrant a playoff berth, and you can't assume a win over any of he remaining conference opponents that are ahead (even App State). Also, you don't know if he may get injured at some point here in this last 5 game stretch which could potentially mean missing some time.

Smitty
October 22nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Chattown, my friend, we can't make any assumptions at this point, except that UTC will get curbstomped by Alabama. UTC basically has 4 games to show they warrant a playoff berth, and you can't assume a win over any of he remaining conference opponents that are ahead (even App State). Also, you don't know if he may get injured at some point here in this last 5 game stretch which could potentially mean missing some time.

Wait UTC is the underdog to Alabama?

Bisonator
October 22nd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Wait UTC is the underdog to Alabama?

Can't be. We all know that UTC is the most dominate football team the college world has ever seen, chattown tells us daily, and then we laugh!xlolx

Bisonator
October 22nd, 2013, 07:14 PM
This is dang funny: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattanooga_Mocs_football

Seriously, chattownmocs you need to work on this during your breaks at Subway. That wiki page is pathetic just like chatty! xlolx

gsu2583
October 22nd, 2013, 07:25 PM
I know there is "bad blood" between NDSU fans and Southern fans but it does warm my heart a bit that we can join forces to rag on this character. And while I fully suspect Chattown to assume the buttBama mantle, we still own that crap. :)

Southern Bison
October 22nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
This is dang funny: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattanooga_Mocs_football

Seriously, chattownmocs you need to work on this during your breaks at Subway. That wiki page is pathetic just like chatty! xlolx

I took care of it for him...how's my accuracy?

Bisonator
October 22nd, 2013, 07:50 PM

Championships[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chattanooga_Mocs_football&action=edit&section=4)]None. But they have hosted the Division I-AA Football Championship 14 times at Finley Stadium. Yes, we're still laughing.

Awesome!xlolx

Bisonator
October 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
I know there is "bad blood" between NDSU fans and Southern fans but it does warm my heart a bit that we can join forces to rag on this character. And while I fully suspect Chattown to assume the buttBama mantle, we still own that crap. :)

I don't see "bad blood" between us. I see respect brother! You will always be the original buttBama! xbowxxlolx

fmrbearkat
October 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM

Well its slightly inacurate as the town of Chatanooga which owns the stadium hosted it and the words Chattanooga Mocs were never seen or heard throughout the game. They still benefited from the city hosting 14 national freaking championships by the huge national exposure the Mocs got by not having the word Mocs said or shown at all!! I mean we're seeing them reap the benefits year in and year out right in front of our eyes!! They have a chance to smash the record for the greatest mediocre team of the century!! I mean how many teams do you know as amazing as the Mocs that constantly finish 5-6 or 6-5 year in and year out!! All while having reggie white lite wreacking havoc at 3.7 tackles per game...truly impressive!!!

By the way....awesome work southern!

gsu2583
October 22nd, 2013, 09:14 PM
I don't see "bad blood" between us. I see respect brother! You will always be the original buttBama! xbowxxlolx

To quote Jack Nicholson in Batman... "You... are my numbah-one...ah-guy!"

Southern Bison
October 22nd, 2013, 09:55 PM
Well its slightly inacurate as the town of Chatanooga which owns the stadium hosted it and the words Chattanooga Mocs were never seen or heard throughout the game. They still benefited from the city hosting 14 national freaking championships by the huge national exposure the Mocs got by not having the word Mocs said or shown at all!! I mean we're seeing them reap the benefits year in and year out right in front of our eyes!! They have a chance to smash the record for the greatest mediocre team of the century!! I mean how many teams do you know as amazing as the Mocs that constantly finish 5-6 or 6-5 year in and year out!! All while having reggie white lite wreacking havoc at 3.7 tackles per game...truly impressive!!!

By the way....awesome work southern!

Geez FmrBearkat...is that better? :D

Championships

None. But their stadium has hosted the Division I-AA Football Championship 14 times at Finley Stadium. Yes, we're still laughing at AnyGivenSaturday.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chattanooga_Mocs_football

Damn!! This thread is reaching Hall of Fame status!!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM
Too bad the Citadel isn't going to put up much of a fight this weekend.

pike51
October 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM
About midnight last night, I woke up with my stomach rumbling. A little bit of gas pain, some gurgling, overall discomfort. I sat up and thought about going to the restroom but just didn't have to. All through the night, the feeling kept building. Around 4 am, I realized that I was going to take the most massive dump in the history of all mankind once I finally got to it. I did in fact have Mexican for dinner, nachos with chicken, steak, chorizo, cheese, and black beans. It was almost too good to be true! At 6 am, my alarm went off. I was giddy with excitement. I got up, went straight to the bathroom and looked at my toilet. "I'm about to make you my bitch!" I told the toilet as I turned on the light. I knew in my heart this was going to be the most satisfying bowel movement ever recorded in history. My dogs could sense what was coming, my wife (even in her state of slumber, could sense what was coming. My entire neighborhood was about to experience greatness never before witnessed in the history of mankind!

I dropped my drawers, sat down, positioned myself just right, and farted. Not one of those overwhelmingly impressive farts either, but instead a simple, light passing of air, silent and uneventful. After that, everything was gone. No more uncomfortable feeling. No more anticipation in the air. All of that build up for nothing. I didn't even have to flush!

It was at that moment, I realized what it felt like to pull for Chattanooga.

Bisonator
October 23rd, 2013, 10:31 AM
About midnight last night, I woke up with my stomach rumbling. A little bit of gas pain, some gurgling, overall discomfort. I sat up and thought about going to the restroom but just didn't have to. All through the night, the feeling kept building. Around 4 am, I realized that I was going to take the most massive dump in the history of all mankind once I finally got to it. I did in fact have Mexican for dinner, nachos with chicken, steak, chorizo, cheese, and black beans. It was almost too good to be true! At 6 am, my alarm went off. I was giddy with excitement. I got up, went straight to the bathroom and looked at my toilet. "I'm about to make you my bitch!" I told the toilet as I turned on the light. I knew in my heart this was going to be the most satisfying bowel movement ever recorded in history. My dogs could sense what was coming, my wife (even in her state of slumber, could sense what was coming. My entire neighborhood was about to experience greatness never before witnessed in the history of mankind!

I dropped my drawers, sat down, positioned myself just right, and farted. Not one of those overwhelmingly impressive farts either, but instead a simple, light passing of air, silent and uneventful. After that, everything was gone. No more uncomfortable feeling. No more anticipation in the air. All of that build up for nothing. I didn't even have to flush!

Absolutely nailed it! xbowxxlolxxlmaox

Southern Bison
October 24th, 2013, 04:21 AM
From Chattanooga Mocs Athletics website: http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209290603&DB_OEM_ID=17700

The Mocs are going for win No. 500 in their 106th season of college football. UTC and the NCAA officially recognize 1904 as the first year of organized, intercollegiate football at the University. The Mocs all-time record sits at 499-505-35.

So let's use the math that we learned in 5th grade and do some calculatin'...499 wins in 106 seasons (per the website) = 4.7 wins/season. Now that's a powerhouse program!!!

Go Citadel!!

dgtw
October 24th, 2013, 07:04 AM
From Chattanooga Mocs Athletics website: http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209290603&DB_OEM_ID=17700

So let's use the math that we learned in 5th grade and do some calculatin'...499 wins in 106 seasons (per the website) = 4.7 wins/season. Now that's a powerhouse program!!!

Go Citadel!!

Reminds me of Jethro Bodine and his "guzzintas" (Four guzzintas 12 three times)

fmrbearkat
October 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM

Go Citadel!!

Come on...that's gotta be worse than our runner up shirts?!?!? xchinscratchx I mean at least we were advertising that we were almost the best and not advertising that we were below mediocre!!!

gsu2583
October 24th, 2013, 09:32 AM

This may be, one of the greatest posts, EVER.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 24th, 2013, 09:53 AM

Go Citadel!!

Actually I'm pretty surprised they are that close to .500. A few more 6-5 seasons and they may get over the hump.

gsu2583
October 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Actually I'm pretty surprised they are that close to .500. A few more 6-5 seasons and they may get over the hump.

Flip a coin long enough....

bjtheflamesfan
October 24th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Liberty is celebrating 40 years of football this year and has 211 wins (214 as of the current week). How many wins did UTC get in its first 39 seasons of football? (yes I know it was a different era AND had to factor in two world wars)

SpiritCymbal
October 24th, 2013, 12:50 PM

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Huge-Academy-Award-Worthy-Clapping-MRW-Gif.gif

Sandlapper Spike
October 24th, 2013, 07:26 PM

I wouldn't give up on the Dogs just yet.

CID1990
October 24th, 2013, 09:21 PM

We've laid a big fat turd so far this season, but our A game has yet to show up. It might not, but if it does, woe be to that opponent.

To be honest, I'd as soon have that A game this weekend. We are numerically out of the race, but if we have to play spoiler I'd like to see us give Samford a hand. I think they would rep the SoCon the best in the tournament this year.

DrStrangelove
October 25th, 2013, 01:39 PM
How did you guys let this work of art slip off page 1 again?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 25th, 2013, 01:43 PM
How did you guys let this work of art slip off page 1 again?

It's getting kind of boring without chattown.

dgtw
October 25th, 2013, 01:59 PM
It's getting kind of boring without chattown.

Has he given up on the team or did he get a ban by a cancer fund donation?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 25th, 2013, 02:03 PM

unless there's something in the upgrade that doesn't indicate a ban anymore, he doesn't look like he is.

Bisonator
October 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM

He is waiting until after tomorrow's game to come back and either:

A) Gloat about how UTC is such a dominate team by crushing an obviously weaker opponent in The Citadel by 4.

B) How UTC was robbed by the frickin refs who "lied" again and gave the game to The Citadel.

Squealofthepig
October 25th, 2013, 03:12 PM

I really can't imagine anyone banning him; he's way too entertaining and always makes our own confirmation biases/fandom seem WAY more sane by comparison.

I'd've banned Ursus, myself, but I was too cheap. :)

pike51
October 25th, 2013, 11:25 PM

I think maybe I hurt his feelings with my previous post.

Southern Bison
October 26th, 2013, 06:53 AM

xeyebrowx Well, now we know why Pike always answers a question with "depends".

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Well, kickoff is a couple hours away. I fully expect El Cid to do just enough to lose today.

I read some trivia on Spike's blog yesterday-

Chatty has not had any quality wins yet. They have lost to the two teams that would have been quality wins. Of all the teams they have beaten so far, only one has what would be considered a "quality" win, and that is Furman (they beat El Cid)

I hope we finally decide to show up today, but I'm not really expecting another win until VMI.

ElCid
October 26th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Well, kickoff is a couple hours away. I fully expect El Cid to do just enough to lose today.

I read some trivia on Spike's blog yesterday-

Chatty has not had any quality wins yet. They have lost to the two teams that would have been quality wins. Of all the teams they have beaten so far, only one has what would be considered a "quality" win, and that is Furman (they beat El Cid)

I hope we finally decide to show up today, but I'm not really expecting another win until VMI.

We had the talent, we had a good schedule, we had momentum...and somehow we let it slip all away. I really think it all started the first game. That loss demoralized them. The loss of a couple starters added to it. The off field distractions added to it. They almost broke through with ODU, but there is no such thing as a good loss and that, in the end, added to it. We have been close in every game except maybe Wofford and that was not even that bad. But we keep coming up short.

Unfortunately, I think we are in for beating today at the hands of Chatty. That will surely bring Chattownmocs back out of hiding.

ElCid
October 26th, 2013, 01:28 PM
I guess I could not have been more wrong. Dogs take it 90 yards on opening drive for TD. Made it look easy. Held Chatty. Took it again down for FG. 3:15 1st and Dogs are up 10-0. Still early, but the Dogs look way better than they have.

ElCid
October 26th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Dogs and Chatty trade TDs. 17-7 mid second. Where is Chatty's D? Dogs driving at will. On the ground and now in the air, 41 Yard TD.

Bisonator
October 26th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Dogs and Chatty trade TDs. 17-7 mid second. Where is Chatty's D? Dogs driving at will. On the ground and now in the air, 41 Yard TD.

Surely the refs must be "lieing" and giving the game to the dogs. xlolx

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Looks like the Mocs are playing possum, allowing the Cit to build up confidence by quadrupling the Mocs' offense (268 yards vs. 55) - amazing how they toy with such clearly inferior teams!

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Well, the vertical pass is there for UTC. They have burned us deep twice but Mini Tebow cannot connect.

When they did Robinson out of the wildcat they were more productive.

The best defensive player in the country Tull is getting a lot of tackles, but they are from behind after D Rob has already picked up 5-6 yards.

I expect UTC to adjust and make this close in the 2nd half, but for sure we owned them in the 1st.

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 02:20 PM
HOLY COW I am watching the UTC band halftime show. They have a bunch of dudes dancing ballet. Teh awesomeness is killing me

fmrbearkat
October 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM
HOLY COW I am watching the UTC band halftime show. They have a bunch of dudes dancing ballet. Teh awesomeness is killing me

Video???

Bisonator
October 26th, 2013, 02:48 PM

Haha, now we know where chattownmocs has been, practicing his ballet! xlolx

ElCid
October 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Chatty just balleted one into the endzone. 17-14 now. Mid 3rd. Chatty looks way better after halftime. Dogs need to score.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 03:44 PM
It wasn't easy, but it happened. 6-2(4-1) hahahahahahahahahahahaha

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM

Yeah the best D in the world eked out a win over a team that is 2-6.

Wofford and Samford are going to own you.

ElCid
October 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM

Seriously lucky you pulled it out. Dogs played very good today but could not hold on. Another one score loss for the Dogs.

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 03:49 PM
Well whaddaya know...UTC actually won a game...congrats to the Mocs on pulling one out in the fourth for once. Now to beat the two top teams in conference this year (which are really the last remaining games that matter outside of App State)

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Wow, UTC just might luck out and return to the playoffs for the first time since 1984.

For those curious, here is the list of the 87 teams that have been to the playoffs since the last time UTC was there:

Akron
Albany
Alcorn State
Appalachian State
Arkansas State
Bethune-Cookman
Boise State
Boston University
Cal Poly
Central Arkansas
Central Florida
Coastal Carolina
Colgate
Delaware
Delaware State
East Tennessee State
Eastern Illinois
Eastern Kentucky
Eastern Washington
Elon
Florida A&M
Florida Atlantic
Fordham
Furman
Georgia Southern
Grambling
Hampton
Hofstra
Holy Cross
Howard
Idaho
Illinois State
Jackson State
Jacksonville State
James Madison
Lafayette
Lehigh
Maine
Marshall
McNeese State
Middle Tennessee State
Montana
Montana State
Murray State
Nevada-Reno
New Hampshire
Nicholls State
Norfolk State
North Carolina A&T
North Dakota State
North Texas
Northeast Louisiana
Northeastern
Northern Arizona
Northern Iowa
Northwestern State
Old Dominion
Portland State
Rhode Island
Richmond
Robert Morris
Sam Houston State
Samford
South Carolina State
South Dakota State
Southeast Missouri
Southern Illinois
Stephen F. Austin
Stony Brook
SW Missouri State
Tennessee State
Tennessee Tech
Tennessee-Martin
Texas State
The Citadel
Towson
Troy State
Uconn
Umass
Villanova
Wagner
Weber State
Western Illinois
Western Kentucky
William & Mary
Wofford
Youngstown State

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Seriously lucky you pulled it out. Dogs played very good today but could not hold on. Another one score loss for the Dogs.

We won, y'all were lucky Keon Williams got hurt on the first play.

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Also, again chattown fails in the sportsmanship category...

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Yeah the best D in the world eked out a win over a team that is 2-6.

Wofford and Samford are going to own you.

You lost, great performance. Cry me a river, take your moral victory and gtfo.

fmrbearkat
October 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM

And he's back....we sure miss your words of insanity when you disappear you know!!

Serious question...of your 6 wins is there a single team that has a winning record?

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 03:55 PM

Remember this the next time you go on a "the other team lucked out!" rant like you classlessly did last year for App State.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Remember this the next time you go on a "the other team lucked out!" rant like you classlessly did last year for App State.

We weren't lucky. App state was extremely lucky in 2011 as well as 2010. Stfu

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 03:59 PM

This isn't about luck. This is about carrying yourself with some decree of decorum.

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Wow, UTC just might luck out and return to the playoffs for the first time since 1984.

For those curious, here is the list of the 87 teams that have been to the playoffs since the last time UTC was there:

Akron
Albany
Alcorn State
Appalachian State
Arkansas State
Bethune-Cookman
Boise State
Boston University
Cal Poly
Central Arkansas
Central Florida
Coastal Carolina
Colgate
Delaware
Delaware State
East Tennessee State
Eastern Illinois
Eastern Kentucky
Eastern Washington
Elon
Florida A&M
Florida Atlantic
Fordham
Furman
Georgia Southern
Grambling
Hampton
Hofstra
Holy Cross
Howard
Idaho
Illinois State
Jackson State
Jacksonville State
James Madison
Lafayette
Lehigh
Maine
Marshall
McNeese State
Middle Tennessee State
Montana
Montana State
Murray State
Nevada-Reno
New Hampshire
Nicholls State
Norfolk State
North Carolina A&T
North Dakota State
North Texas
Northeast Louisiana (Now Louisiana-Monroe)
Northeastern
Northern Arizona
Northern Iowa
Northwestern State
Old Dominion
Portland State
Rhode Island
Richmond
Robert Morris
Sam Houston State
Samford
South Carolina State
South Dakota State
Southeast Missouri
Southern Illinois
Stephen F. Austin
Stony Brook
SW Missouri State (Now Missouri State)
Tennessee State
Tennessee Tech
Tennessee-Martin
Texas State
The Citadel
Towson
Troy State
Uconn
Umass
Villanova
Wagner
Weber State
Western Illinois
Western Kentucky
William & Mary
Wofford
Youngstown State

Current FBS teams in bold
Transitioning to FBS in italics and bold
Discontinued programs underlined

aces1180
I'm praying that Chatty has to play in Fargo on December 7...That would be so much fun!

Squealofthepig
Current FBS teams in bold
Transitioning to FBS in italics
Discontinued programs underlined

Thanks! Interesting list, isn't it?

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 04:01 PM
You lost, great performance. Cry me a river, take your moral victory and gtfo.

It wasn't a moral victory. We lost. We are slightly better than ASU and WCU and we took you to the wire.

On the flip side of that, if I were you I would take from this game that Chatty is at best the #4 team in the SoCon. You had bad trouble with a 2-6 team and you have yet to play Wofford or Samford; both of whom are at least 14 points better than El Cid. The greatly touted D if UTC had no answers for our offense until our next to last drive. That should give you pause.

So enjoy your win (and your reprieve for one more week).

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM
I'm praying that Chatty has to play in Fargo on December 7...That would be so much fun!

They are not good enough to make it that far. Right now the SoCon teams in the dance will be Samford and maybe Wofford. If UTC makes it they will win no more than one game. They have coaching issues- anyone who has no defensive answer for El Cid is not going to have an answer for actual playoff teams.

Bisonator

xlolx

fmrbearkat

Your not the only one but they won't make the playoffs unless they somehow get the auto. Lehigh's schedules look better than theirs and if they lose one game to either Samford or wofford and don't get auto then they won't get a bid.

Bisonator
October 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM

xlolx

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:06 PM
It wasn't a moral victory. We lost. We are slightly better than ASU and WCU and we took you to the wire.

On the flip side of that, if I were you I would take from this game that Chatty is at best the #4 team in the SoCon. You had bad trouble with a 2-6 team and you have yet to play Wofford or Samford; both of whom are at least 14 points better than El Cid. The greatly touted D if UTC had no answers for our offense until our next to last drive. That should give you pause.

So enjoy your win (and your reprieve for one more week).

Hahahaha. So now you are talking **** because your team sucks? A team that was supposed to be a contender? Hahahaha. Find some new material.

ElCid
October 26th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Chatty might not win again this year. Certainly not Samford, Wofford or Alabama. I give them even money at App. Looks like App St has finally woken up,

Bisonator
October 26th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Hahahaha. So now you are talking whit because your team sucks? A team that was supposed to be a contender? Hahahaha. Find some new material.

xlolx

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:09 PM
They are not good enough to make it that far. Right now the SoCon teams in the dance will be Samford and maybe Wofford. If UTC makes it they will win no more than one game. They have coaching issues- anyone who has no defensive answer for El Cid is not going to have an answer for actual playoff teams.

Let's get real. Y'all scored on the first 3 drives and then scored on 1 61 yard play in the 2nd half. Congrats on your epic performance. It was a loss.

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 04:11 PM
You know you would do a lot better if you actually acted with grace in victory...makes you look like the better person

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM
You know you would do a lot better if you actually acted with grace in victory...makes you look like the better person

Not really, it makes you guys look like the biggest bitches when you get on here talking trash.

Bisonator
October 26th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Not really, it makes you guys look like the biggest bitches when you get on here talking trash.

xlolx

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Chatty might not win again this year. Certainly not Samford, Wofford or Alabama. I give them even money at App. Looks like App St has finally woken up,

Oh noes!!!! We may may NEVER win again!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 26th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Still laughing btw

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Oh noes!!!! We may may NEVER win again!

xlolx (Giving Bisonator a chance to catch his breath)

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 04:23 PM
All I have said is that UTC has trouble winning games that matter. Though the Fighting Citdogs are down this year, I did mark that as an important game and for that you have my congratulations. Now you have an App State team that, though down this year, has pretty much owned the Mocs in the series at KBS (including that "lucky" win)

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:25 PM
All I have said is that UTC has trouble winning games that matter. Though the Fighting Citdogs are down this year, I did mark that as an important game and for that you have my congratulations. Now you have an App State team that, though down this year, has pretty much owned the Mocs in the series at KBS (including that "lucky" win)

And they will lose because they suck.

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 04:28 PM
And they will lose because they suck.

You never know, that hasn't stopped UTC from winning a few games this year.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:31 PM
You never know, that hasn't stopped UTC from winning a few games this year.

Newsflash: the most overrated team in the country, Montana, is getting exposed. Go check that out.

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 04:31 PM
As I said to NDSU fans chattown...take note of the name of this board. It will serve you well

fmrbearkat
October 26th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Newsflash: the most overrated team in the country, Montana, is getting exposed. Go check that out.

You still haven't answered my question....do any of the 6 teams the Mocs have beaten have a winning record???

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 04:35 PM

*shrugs* If I disagreed with you on that, yeah, you'd have a point. EWU is coming out and proving themselves the better team. This may be the third time in the past two decades we don't make the playoffs. If so, c'est la vie. I'll still support them and won't disappear entirely once my team is gone from playoff consideration. I'm also really good at eating crow, and I've had considerably fewer opportunities to hone that skill compared to you.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:38 PM
You still haven't answered my question....do any of the 6 teams the Mocs have beaten have a winning record???

No, neither does App state. Wofford does, and they still stink. It doesn't matter. Just win.

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 04:39 PM

Oooh, ooh, I know!

Georgia State: 0-7 (0-8 after today probably)
Austin Peay: 0-7 (losing 14-0 vs. UT-M currently)
West Carolina: 1-7 (losing 21-10 to Elon currently)
Furman: 3-4 (at FBS LSU tonight)
Elon: 2-6 (beating West Carolina 2-10 now)
The Cit: 2-6

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM
*shrugs* If I disagreed with you on that, yeah, you'd have a point. EWU is coming out and proving themselves the better team. This may be the third time in the past two decades we don't make the playoffs. If so, c'est la vie. I'll still support them and won't disappear entirely once my team is gone from playoff consideration. I'm also really good at eating crow, and I've had considerably fewer opportunities to hone that skill compared to you.

You should be eating it right now. You fools are looking stupid, dumber and dumber after ever victory. Gtfo.

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
You should be eating it right now. You fools are looking stupid, dumber and dumber after ever victory. Gtfo.

Aww, wazzamatter?

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Chattown...do you at all realize that your complete lack of class and decorum has just about alienated the entire UTC fan base from this board? None of them want to post anywhere that you have posted because they are embarrassed to share in any discussion with you because even the THOUGHT of a counterargument (even a correct one) leads to a diatribe rife with cursing and occasional use of some of the rankest logical fallacies this side of a college level critical thinking class (and yes I know that you use acronyms and abbreviations but any sensible person knows what you are saying).

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Chattown...do you at all realize that your complete lack of class and decorum has just about alienated the entire UTC fan base from this board? None of them want to post anywhere that you have posted because they are embarrassed to share in any discussion with you because even the THOUGHT of a counterargument (even a correct one) leads to a diatribe rife with cursing and occasional use of some of the rankest logical fallacies this side of a college level critical thinking class (and yes I know that you use acronyms and abbreviations but any sensible person knows what you are saying).

STFU and GTFO you pansy POS.

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 04:57 PM

chattownmocs account hacked by tween girl. Details at 11.

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Gentlemen, I apologize on behalf of my Bulldogs for allowing this thread to continue for yet another week.

Squealofthepig
October 26th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Gentlemen, I apologize on behalf of my Bulldogs for allowing this thread to continue for yet another week.

Are you kidding? This increases the chance he's around when they play Alabama. ALL of us want to hear the excuses then!

Bison56
October 26th, 2013, 05:14 PM
The keyboard warrior has spoken.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 26th, 2013, 05:38 PM

Oh **** this guy. His **** team does little more than beat other **** teams. He thinks 7 wins is a good season.

fmrbearkat
October 26th, 2013, 06:26 PM
No, neither does App state. Wofford does, and they still stink. It doesn't matter. Just win.

The 2012 Lehigh team is laughing at your schedule bro!! Best case scenario if you happen to beat app state and either wofford or Samford (doubt Mocs win either but no way y'all win both) you end up 8-3 and without the autobid your not getting a bid even with 24 teams this your! If app plays the way they did today y'all will get slaughtered and once again finish at .500!! How ironic would that be??? The Mocs a .500 team....who would've guess the greatest mediocre team would do something like that?? xconfusedx I know your MOConfidence is at an all time high but you might want to consider this fact or get a lawyer to make sure your affairs are in order because depression can do bad things to the brain!! xbadx

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 06:38 PM
The 2012 Lehigh team is laughing at your schedule bro!! Best case scenario if you happen to beat app state and either wofford or Samford (doubt Mocs win either but no way y'all win both) you end up 8-3 and without the autobid your not getting a bid even with 24 teams this your! If app plays the way they did today y'all will get slaughtered and once again finish at .500!! How ironic would that be??? The Mocs a .500 team....who would've guess the greatest mediocre team would do something like that?? xconfusedx I know your MOConfidence is at an all time high but you might want to consider this fact or get a lawyer to make sure your affairs are in order because depression can do bad things to the brain!! xbadx

We win the next 2 and we are a mortal lock for the playoffs and the Samford game is for the SOCON title and autobid and national seed. You have no clue what you are talking about. We are a clearcut favorite against Wofford, we are better than them, we have played better than them, and will continue to do so. They can not matchup with our defensive speed and pursuit. The App State game is a far tougher matchup.The Samford game is more of a toss up, but in no way shape or form are they some sort of heavy favorite as you and your friends seem to think. This idea that Wofford and Samford, are, will be, or have been on some sort of higher level than Chattanooga is nothing more than wishful thinking or downright ignorance.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 26th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Wofford
Samford
Alabama

Looks like 0-3 to finish the season.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Wofford
Samford
Alabama

Looks like 0-3 to finish the season.

Looks like 2-1

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Assume victory at your own peril...as I said before...remember the name of this site before you make assumptions of victory

NoDak 4 Ever
October 26th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Even better. 8k? That's all you can get to watch your **** team?

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Unlike your isolated farm school, there are other schools in the region.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 26th, 2013, 07:21 PM

Swing and a miss.....xcrazyx

bjtheflamesfan
October 26th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Technically in the region there is another school that picked up a rather big win at home today.

fmrbearkat
October 26th, 2013, 08:01 PM

We win the next 2 and we are a mortal lock for the playoffs and the Samford game is for the SOCON title and autobid and national seed. You have no clue what you are talking about. We are a clearcut favorite against Wofford, we are better than them, we have played better than them, and will continue to do so. They can not matchup with our defensive speed and pursuit. The App State game is a far tougher matchup.The Samford game is more of a toss up, but in no way shape or form are they some sort of heavy favorite as you and your friends seem to think. This idea that Wofford and Samford, are, will be, or have been on some sort of higher level than Chattanooga is nothing more than wishful thinking or downright ignorance.

Sorry but you have no chance in hell at getting a seed unless you beat Bama!! Might tell you something that at 6-2 your not even ranked and most likely won't be ranked next week!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 26th, 2013, 08:26 PM

Yes, and they are worth a ****.

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 09:09 PM
They can not matchup with our defensive speed and pursuit.

I'm wondering why you weren't here talking this kind of talk during the game while El Cid was leading (which was the entire game up until the last 3 minutes)?

Face it, the 2-6 team that is currently only better than Elon and WCU matched your defensive speed all day.

Wofford is going to beat you.

Samford is going to beat you.

At least you don't have to suffer the insult of having Samford and NDSU play for the championship in your own stadium now.

Southern Bison
October 26th, 2013, 09:13 PM
chattownmocs account hacked by tween girl. Details at 11.

Either that or he's worn out his blow up doll and the replacement will take 4-6 weeks to ship.

Yes, we at AGS and even Wikipedia are all still laughing.

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Here's how the worst triple option team in the SoCon matched up with UTC's defensive speed:

395 yards, 21 first downs.

UTC- 341 yards, 20 first downs.

Dominant performance, that. If I was Wofford I'd just go ahead and forfeit the game now.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Here's how the worst triple option team in the SoCon matched up with UTC's defensive speed:

395 yards, 21 first downs.

UTC- 341 yards, 20 first downs.

Dominant performance, that. If I was Wofford I'd just go ahead and forfeit the game now.

Lol. You guys "almost" winning is not going to help Wofford or Samford. You sound desperate, its over, your team lost to Chattanooga again. When the game was on the line, the cream rose to the top. Your defense offered no resistance and your offense went in reverse. Failure.

CID1990
October 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Lol. You guys "almost" winning is not going to help Wofford or Samford.

No, it isn't. They'll have to actually play the games. But it does give an indicator as to what kind of team Chatty is this year.... much like Chatty is every year:

Mediocre

NoDak 4 Ever
October 26th, 2013, 10:28 PM
How did Davis Tull do? Did he get 15 sacks?

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 10:34 PM
No, it isn't. They'll have to actually play the games. But it does give an indicator as to what kind of team Chatty is this year.... much like Chatty is every year:

Mediocre

It doesn't give any indication. The Citadel sucks, they aren't on our level. They playedna great game and Chattanooga played by their worst since the opener. Chattanooga still won.

Bisonoline
October 26th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Lol. You guys "almost" winning is not going to help Wofford or Samford. You sound desperate, its over, your team lost to Chattanooga again. When the game was on the line, the cream rose to the top. Your defense offered no resistance and your offense went in reverse. Failure.

If the defense offered no resistance and the offense went in reverse then Chatty is worse than I thought if the cream had to rise to the top to win the game by a hair on your ass.

chattownmocs
October 26th, 2013, 10:46 PM
[/B]

If the defense offered no resistance and the offense went in reverse then Chatty is worse than I thought if the cream had to rise to the top to win the game by a hair on your ass.

Well, they aren't last in the conference and we did beat them by more than one point.

Southern Bison
October 26th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Chattown, answer the damn question: Are you going to be at the game in Boone in 7 days?