PDA

View Full Version : Official 2013 Chattanooga, Who is laughing now? Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

BisonBacker
September 17th, 2013, 09:09 PM
You appear to be brain dead if you didn't understand his intent or the reason for my response.

http://www.rottenecards.com/ecards/Rottenecards_77371973_sd5zns5vv6.png

dudeitsaid
September 17th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Is there a guiness record for longest AGS thread? Cause if that is what Chattownmocs is going for, he is playing this valiantly! What's the longest thread in AGS history?

NoDak 4 Ever
September 17th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Is there a guiness record for longest AGS thread? Cause if that is what Chattownmocs is going for, he is playing this valiantly! What's the longest thread in AGS history?

This is currently the 8th longest thread in the FCS Discussion forum. Incidentally the other 7 are:

NDSU vs. Georgia Southern Semi - 2011
LSU to play Appalachian State -2008
Georgia Southern @ North Dakota State - 2012
Stadium Pics
Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington - 2012
Wofford vs North Dakota State
NDSU vs. SHSU -2012

I see a pattern here.

Squealofthepig
September 17th, 2013, 11:35 PM
How is the Legal Eagle thread not in that list?

Incidentally, my all-time favorite ridiculously long football thread (in which someone is exposed as a fake ex-Ohio State football player):

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/threads/giovanni-strassini-deception-impersonating-1976-all-american.631234/

It only made 118 pages before being shut down (but over a much shorter period of time) - the poseur shows up too.

chattownmocs
September 18th, 2013, 12:24 AM
This is currently the 8th longest thread in the FCS Discussion forum. Incidentally the other 7 are:

NDSU vs. Georgia Southern Semi - 2011
LSU to play Appalachian State -2008
Georgia Southern @ North Dakota State - 2012
Stadium Pics
Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington - 2012
Wofford vs North Dakota State
NDSU vs. SHSU -2012

I see a pattern here.

Yeah, and you have tried your best to make this thread about NDSU.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 18th, 2013, 12:39 AM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?35848-The-person-above-me

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Yeah, and you have tried your best to make this thread about NDSU.

Well this is a football thread, might as well talk about an actual football team.

and for the record, you were the one who professed UTC's superiority over NDSU in not only this but your other word vomit thread a couple months ago.

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Well this is a football thread, might as well talk about an actual football team.

and for the record, you were the one who professed UTC's superiority over NDSU in not only this but your other word vomit thread a couple months ago.

But they are superior to NDSU. How many times has NDSU hosted the FCS/1AA title game? Yeah... STFU!

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 07:56 AM
But they are superior to NDSU. How many times has NDSU hosted the FCS/1AA title game? Yeah... STFU!

http://www.zgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kelso-burn.jpg

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 07:57 AM

xlolxxbowxxlolx

ASUMountaineer
September 18th, 2013, 08:13 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/bush/bushheh.jpg

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 08:55 AM
There are 14 names listed on the Wall of Champions at Finley Stadium, home of the Chattanooga Mocs. Anyone care to take a guess who is not listed among them?

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2475/3899241530_a55c9199f9.jpg

mmiller_34
September 18th, 2013, 09:06 AM
There are 14 names listed on the Wall of Champions at Finley Stadium, home of the Chattanooga Mocs. Anyone care to take a guess who is not listed among them?

Anyone that actually played for Chattanooga?

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Its difficult to compare the two precisely because you would need to have the financials for both in front of you, but you have to consider that Bohl, though he only makes $206,000 (which we assume is gross pay before taxes and various other withholdings are considered in the equation), He did just get an eight year contract extension days before he coached the Bison to their second straight national championship. With all that in mind, here are the records over the first four seasons for both coaches (thanks to Wikipedia and each school's athletic site for the information)

Craig Bohl

2003 (last season in Division II) 8-3
2004 (Division I transition) 8-3
2005 7-4
2006 10-1

Total 33-11

Russ Huesman

2009 6-5
2010 6-5
2011 (Chattownmocs predicted following yet another loss to App State that they would lose at least two conference games and UTC would win the SoCon...well he was half right...) 5-6
2012 6-5

Total 23-21

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Anyone that actually played for Chattanooga?

Well... technically you're correct. ;) Perhaps I should have said "teams" instead of names.

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 09:10 AM

Technically only 10 because two teams (the outgoing Appalachian State and Georgia Southern) both won more than once there

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Its difficult to compare the two precisely because you would need to have the financials for both in front of you, but you have to consider that Bohl, though he only makes $206,000 (which we assume is gross pay before taxes and various other withholdings are considered in the equation), He did just get an eight year contract extension days before he coached the Bison to their second straight national championship. With all that in mind, here are the records over the first four seasons for both coaches (thanks to Wikipedia and each school's athletic site for the information)

Craig Bohl

2003 (last season in Division II) 8-3
2004 (Division I transition) 8-3
2005 7-4
2006 10-1

Total 33-11

Russ Huesman

2009 6-5
2010 6-5
2011 (Chattownmocs predicted following yet another loss to App State that they would lose at least two conference games and UTC would win the SoCon...well he was half right...) 5-6
2012 6-5

Total 23-21

Bohl is also heavily incentivized including a cut of the home gate. I think he is north of 300k after all the add-ins

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Bohl is also heavily incentivized including a cut of the home gate. I think he is north of 300k after all the add-ins

Yes, Bohl gets right around $400,000. The $206,000 is base salary.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Yes, Bohl gets right around $400,000. The $206,000 is base salary.

Not to mention it's in his contract to have his assistant coach salary budget in the top 10% of FCS.

Hey - maybe Huesman can come coach special teams if this doesn't work out. probably pays more.

tjamz
September 18th, 2013, 09:57 AM
5 of the last 7 games you guys played there were 1 score wins or a loss.

Let's see... aside from Ferris state most of the last games were playoff games or national championships or big 12 champions (plus Illinois state in mvfc play)

Last 7 games:
Ill state +18
Sdsu +25
Wofford +7
GaSo +3
Shsu +26
Kstate +3
Ferris +46

What was your point again?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Let's see... aside from Ferris state most of the last games were playoff games or national championships or big 12 champions (plus Illinois state in mvfc play)

Last 7 games:
Ill state +18
Sdsu +25
Wofford +7
GaSo +3
Shsu +26
Kstate +3
Ferris +46

He was referring only to games played in the Fargodome. I made reference to regular season games at home for UTC and NDSU last year a few pages ago I believe

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 10:02 AM

Last 7 games:
Ill state +18
Sdsu +25
Wofford +7
GaSo +3
Shsu +26
Kstate +3
Ferris +46

He is talking about game in the FD.

In this case the last 7 games in the FD were wins by

Not counting Ferris State the 7th game on that list would have been ISUb which was a loss.

It's funny because EVERY team that comes into the dome lays claim to being the "fluke" loss that may happen.

Bottom line - UTC is just a silly little also ran middle of the pack team. a 25-22 record is nothing of which to be proud.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 10:22 AM
In fact, even though it wouldn't happen in a million years, if NDSU played in Chattanooga, there is a LOWER chance that it would be a loss.

Since their last road loss in the 2010 Quarterfinals, NDSU is 13-0 on the road/neutral sites including 2 NC games and 2 FBS wins.

You'd rather play in the Fargodome, you at least have a sliver of a chance.

chattownmocs
September 18th, 2013, 11:06 AM

Last 7 games:
Ill state +18
Sdsu +25
Wofford +7
GaSo +3
Shsu +26
Kstate +3
Ferris +46

5 of your last 6 D1 home games were decided by 1 score or a loss. I didnt shutter.

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I think you meant stutter...or shudder...(If youre going to be a total ***hat about it at least use the right word)

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 11:20 AM
This whole thing is silly. Let's talk about a team chatty COULD beat, like Sac State or Northwestern State.

344Johnson
September 18th, 2013, 11:30 AM
5 of your last 6 D1 home games were decided by 1 score or a loss. I didnt shutter.

Well, 5 of those 6 were also in the playoffs, or against playoff teams. So....thats something to think about chatty.

chattownmocs
September 18th, 2013, 11:36 AM
It really is silly. North Dakota State, what a joke. From the state of North Dakota to the city of Fargo, nothing but a laughing stock. North Dakota State football, what an embarrassment, they've been hiding in D3 NAIA, for the past how long. Finally they decide to play football, they have a pretty good recruiting plan, they hit on some good players, won a few national titles. Targeted the worst possible FBS opponents to raise their profile, won most of the games. What chicken **** program, hiding in NAIA as "North Dakota State University" what a bunch of cowards. And now to have some beginners luck and you are Alabama. You are a C***. So yes, the fact that our football stadium hosted the national title for 3 times longer than you have even been eligible for it, does makes us better than you. Let's say y'all have been better every year of D1 and maybe 5 other random years. That's about 10 percent of our program. You guys aren't Alabama, you aren't even my jock strap. You aren't even on Mount Union's level as far as I'm concerned. You area cowardly, pissant, School, city, state. STFU

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 11:37 AM
It really is silly. North Dakota State, what a joke. From the state of North Dakota to the city of Fargo, nothing but a laughing stock. North Dakota State football, what an embarrassment, they've been hiding in D3 NAIA, for the past how long. Finally they decide to play football, they have a pretty good recruiting plan, they hit on some good players, won a few national titles. Targeted the worst possible FBS opponents to raise their profile, won most of the games. What chicken **** program, hiding in NAIA as "North Dakota State University" what a bunch of cowards. And now to have some beginners luck and you are Alabama. You are a C***. So yes, the fact that our football stadium hosted the national title for 3 times longer than you have even been eligible for it, does makes us better than you. Let's say y'all have been better every year of D1 and maybe 5 other random years. That's about 10 percent of our program. You guys aren't Alabama, you aren't even my jock strap. You aren't even on Mount Union's level as far as I'm concerned. You area cowardly, pissant, School, city, state. STFU

Just watch ESPN at 9 am on Saturday. You'll get all you can handle.

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 11:40 AM
They could beat those teams, but really those wins won't offer as much cachet (sp?) in non-conference (even though the Demons are off to a very good start this year). At this point, they could schedule SHSU or Coastal Carolina (or as mentioned before Liberty), or McNeese State, or Central Arkansas or Cal Poly or Montana...or any of the elite teams in FCS...or at least somebody from the top half of the "power conferences" in FCS.

chattownmocs
September 18th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Just watch ESPN at 9 am on Saturday. You'll get all you can handle.

One of the biggest events in your states history. They will set up on your campus and talk about anything but you for 2 hrs and 55 mins of the 3 hours.

blueballs
September 18th, 2013, 12:00 PM

Post of the year candidate!!!!

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM

xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 12:05 PM
One of the biggest events in your states history. They will set up on your campus and talk about anything but you for 2 hrs and 55 mins of the 3 hours.

I agree except for the part about setting up on our campus! xlolx

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 12:08 PM

Yeah, I can't even be mad at this...you had me at "hello" chattown.

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Schedule some decent teams in the non-conference...and BEAT them (Sorry to say but Jax State isnt exactly anything to beat your chest about) and maybe make the playoffs this year and then you can talk about who can hold who's jock strap

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I can't even be mad at this...you had me at "hello" chattown.

I know, right? I'm not going to lie. I've been baiting him into this kind of statement. It's quite epic.

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM

Just when I thought you couldn't et any dumber, you post something like this and TOTALLY PROVE ME WRONG!

Wow. I don't even have words to express how epic this post is. I guess the only thing that would make this better is if it was posted 14 times!

fmrbearkat
September 18th, 2013, 12:23 PM

Damn son...just because you lost your job doesn't mean you should start drinking hard liquor with breakfast!!! Its a little too early to be that much of a dumbass!!

chattownmocs
September 18th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Btw, this isn't a football stadium, its a high school

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 12:26 PM
I can't stop laughing! xlolx

Southern Bison
September 18th, 2013, 12:27 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNAXDlbxytkvR6h0lZfQ5P4uQqHr7h4 fgpdbleRThQMOX9r7eTNQ

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Seriously, if NDSU and UTC happen to meet up in the playoffs, I've totally got to be there! Hell, I'd be willing to chip in on a fund and buy Chattown's ticket, hotel and plane fare (if it's at NDSU) just to see this guy at that game! Talk about greatest every in sports history! Who's with me? If UTC goes to Fargo in the playoffs, we cover Chattown's expenses and party like it's 1999 (or in their case 1984).

Squealofthepig
September 18th, 2013, 12:33 PM
OK, chattown brings up a very valid point about scheduling teams they know they could beat (you know, teams like, say, Tennessee-Martin). So that brings up how many playoff teams UTC has managed to schedule, and how many they've beaten.

2012: Appalachian State (lost by 17), Wofford (lost by 3)
2011: Eastern Kentucky (won by 9), Appalachian State (lost by 2), Georgia Southern (lost by 1), Wofford (lost by 1)
2010: Appalachian State (lost by 1), Jacksonville State (lost by 4), Wofford (lost by 31), Georgia Southern (won by 8)
2009: Elon (lost by 35), Appalachian State (lost by 15)
2008: Wofford (lost by 49), Appalachian State (lost by 42)

I'd keep going, but I don't think you'll improve much on that 2-12 (.143) performance against playoff-bound teams.

344Johnson
September 18th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Seriously, if NDSU and UTC happen to meet up in the playoffs, I've totally got to be there! Hell, I'd be willing to chip in on a fund and buy Chattown's ticket, hotel and plane fare (if it's at NDSU) just to see this guy at that game! Talk about greatest every in sports history! Who's with me? If UTC goes to Fargo in the playoffs, we cover Chattown's expenses and party like it's 1999 (or in their case 1984).

Can AGS have a fund-raising campaign to Fargo a weekend where Chatty and the Vols are out of town?

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNAXDlbxytkvR6h0lZfQ5P4uQqHr7h4 fgpdbleRThQMOX9r7eTNQ

I was thinking another Kirk Lazarus meme.

http://superjude.blog.com/files/2013/03/fullretard1.jpg

Skyhawk71
September 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM

In all seriousness, If such a thing happened, I have had so much joy out of this thread- I would be in-

ASUMountaineer
September 18th, 2013, 12:38 PM

I'm at half chub right now. Amazing.

ASUMountaineer
September 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM

He'd never do it. Wouldn't even come to App State two years ago to watch the "Death of a Dynasty."

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Can AGS have a fund-raising campaign to Fargo a weekend where Chatty and the Vols are out of town?

Launch a Kickstarter campaign for his expenses

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 12:41 PM
He'd never do it. Wouldn't even come to App State two years ago to watch the "Death of a Dynasty."

Still, I think we make the offer and raise the funds. If he refuses, we donate the money to a charity. Either way is a win-win.

What says you Chattown? Would you travel to Fargo with flights, room, and game ticket paid? That's a pretty sweet deal!

Skyhawk71
September 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM

The UTK Vols must have been playing at home, not wouldn't, just couldn't

Professor Chaos
September 18th, 2013, 12:43 PM

Yeah, we wouldn't be able to satisfy his "no cops" demands.

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Yeah, we wouldn't be able to satisfy his "no cops" demands.

That wasn't Chattown, that was Opie/LGSE. Completely different level.

Professor Chaos
September 18th, 2013, 12:46 PM
That wasn't Chattown, that was Opie/LGSE. Completely different level.
Oh I know, but he's well on his way to working to that level. That post could be the beginning of another epic AGS meltdown.

Southern Bison
September 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM
Still, I think we make the offer and raise the funds. If he refuses, we donate the money to a charity. Either way is a win-win.

What says you Chattown? Would you travel to Fargo with flights, room, and game ticket paid? That's a pretty sweet deal!

But would he charge us 247% interest for any money that he'd have to spend until the fundraiser fulfilled their goal?

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Oh I know, but he's well on his way to working to that level. That post could be the beginning of another epic AGS meltdown.

Nah... Chattown will disappear once UTC loses a few close ones. That brings him back to reality a little bit. Opiejust kept going and going and going.

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Nah... Chattown will disappear once UTC loses a few close ones. That brings him back to reality a little bit. Opiejust kept going and going and going.

I miss TheFan.....:D

pike51
September 18th, 2013, 12:49 PM
But would he charge us 247% interest for any money that he'd have to spend until the fundraiser fulfilled their goal?

LOL. I fully expect we could have this thing funded in a day. I will already pledge $100. And someone at NDSU could front a ticket. We just need to set up the fund and get it done quickly once we see how things play out. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
What's the difference between UTC and this thread?

http://cdn.head-fi.org/c/c3/1000x500px-LL-c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-full-of-win.jpg

ASUMountaineer
September 18th, 2013, 12:51 PM
The UTK Vols must have been playing at home, not wouldn't, just couldn't

Fair point.

ASUMountaineer
September 18th, 2013, 12:51 PM
What's the difference between UTC and this thread?

http://cdn.head-fi.org/c/c3/1000x500px-LL-c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-full-of-win.jpg

xlolx

BisonFan02
September 18th, 2013, 12:52 PM
LOL. I fully expect we could have this thing funded in a day. I will already pledge $100. And someone at NDSU could front a ticket. We just need to set up the fund and get it done quickly once we see how things play out. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

OH...I've got the ticket...right next to me.

344Johnson
September 18th, 2013, 01:30 PM
BUMP

Bisonator
September 18th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Found a pic of chattownmocs.

http://whatacreep.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bigbaby.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Found a pic of chattownmocs.

http://whatacreep.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/bigbaby.jpg

Fun fact?
That was his work uniform.

Mattymc727
September 18th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Chattown, you must reveal yourself at this point. The world needs to know.

blueballs
September 18th, 2013, 01:54 PM
BUMP

OK, chattown brings up a very valid point about scheduling teams they know they could beat (you know, teams like, say, Tennessee-Martin). So that brings up how many playoff teams UTC has managed to schedule, and how many they've beaten.

2012: Appalachian State (lost by 17), Wofford (lost by 3)
2011: Eastern Kentucky (won by 9), Appalachian State (lost by 2), Georgia Southern (lost by 1), Wofford (lost by 1)
2010: Appalachian State (lost by 1), Jacksonville State (lost by 4), Wofford (lost by 31), Georgia Southern (won by 8)
2009: Elon (lost by 35), Appalachian State (lost by 15)
2008: Wofford (lost by 49), Appalachian State (lost by 42)

I'd keep going, but I don't think you'll improve much on that 2-12 (.143) performance against playoff-bound teams.

Chatty lost to GSU last year too, so it really is 2-13.

citdog
September 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM

sorry saw 247% interest and had to post.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ultra-Orthodox-Jews.jpg

bjtheflamesfan
September 18th, 2013, 07:26 PM
For shame...this thread falling off the first page...

NoDak 4 Ever
September 18th, 2013, 07:28 PM

Sorry, getting ready for my team to host the preeminent college football show on television. Now I know that's probably only worth 3 or 4 national championship games hosted so Chatty is still something like 10 ahead of Fargo.

pike51
September 19th, 2013, 06:36 AM
You know... the previous "picture" of Chattown wasn't very nice. I mean, do you really think that's him? You guys should be ashamed. Let me give you a word of advice...

http://doblelol.com/thumbs/funny-pics-fat-guys_4751549130999558.jpg

chattownmocs
September 19th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Chattanooga uses extra week to simulate Georgia Southern.

http://www.nooga.com/163535/mocs-using-extra-week-to-prep-for-georgia-southern/

344Johnson
September 19th, 2013, 09:45 AM
sorry saw 247% interest and had to post.

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Ultra-Orthodox-Jews.jpg

LOL....cuz Jews and stuff.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 19th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Good news chattown. UTC is GUARANTEED not to lose this weekend!

Enjoy!

bjtheflamesfan
September 19th, 2013, 12:23 PM
The thing with game planning the triple option (whether its Wofford, GaSou, GT or anyone who runs it) is you can only simulate so much. You can't precisely replicate the actions in the backfield. You have to account for the QB, the FB (or RB depending on each team's nomenclature) and the two slotbacks. God bless the kid running QB for the scout team but unless you can clone JM, you can never fully replicate him and what he brings to GaSou's TO

NoDak 4 Ever
September 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM
The thing with game planning the triple option (whether its Wofford, GaSou, GT or anyone who runs it) is you can only simulate so much. You can't precisely replicate the actions in the backfield. You have to account for the QB, the FB (or RB depending on each team's nomenclature) and the two slotbacks. God bless the kid running QB for the scout team but unless you can clone JM, you can never fully replicate him and what he brings to GaSou's TO

They don't have a single person as talented as JM on that football team. If they did, he'd be playing for Georgia Southern.

dgtw
September 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Now I know why Jax State struggled with a DII school last week. They were playing a school that has hosted the national championship 27 times.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 19th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Now I know why Jax State struggled with a DII school last week. They were playing a school that has hosted the national championship 27 times.

Which, according to chattown logic, is much better than the 2 championships NDSU WON there. xlolx

Bisonator
September 19th, 2013, 12:42 PM
OK let's get this thread back on track.

Bye doesn't stand a chance this week against the greatest team in all of college football! xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
September 19th, 2013, 12:49 PM
OK let's get this thread back on track.

Bye doesn't stand a chance this week against the greatest team in all of college football! xlolx

are you kidding? Bye will wipe the floor with chatty.

Bisonator
September 19th, 2013, 12:55 PM
are you kidding? Bye will wipe the floor with chatty.

Didn't you hear? Bye is gonna wet their pants just walking into Finley Stadium. After all it's where 13 straight championships were won!

gotts
September 19th, 2013, 01:38 PM

Do they use Vaseline when they simulate Georgia Southern?

pike51
September 19th, 2013, 02:51 PM

Doubtful... they seem like the type who not only raw dogs it, but doesn't have the common courtesy to give a reach around.

BisonFan02
September 19th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Doubtful... they seem like the type who not only raw dogs it, but doesn't have the common courtesy to give a reach around.

Was hosting the natty the reach around?

BisonBacker
September 19th, 2013, 10:05 PM
I miss TheFan.....:D

I forgot about that goofball. I think they are relatedxlolx

BisonBacker
September 19th, 2013, 10:07 PM

I fixed that xthumbsupx

GSUsTALON
September 20th, 2013, 05:15 AM

I've been told that Chattanooga fans, like ChatTown, likes to be flipped over and dun dry.xthumbsupx

GSUsTALON
September 20th, 2013, 05:25 AM

Russ said it all when he stated - “There’s no way we could play Saturday — we wouldn’t stand a chance,” head coach Russ Huesman said. “Thank goodness we’ve got the open date.”

1. After GSU beats Chatty next week it is my firm hope that the MOCs win, win & win so they can make the playoffs.

2. It is my wish & hope that they will meet the BISON in the second round. That's right Bison fans I want you to be GSU's proxy this year in the playoffs since we cant attend. Now I would actually attend that game if Nooga hosted it.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 20th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Russ said it all when he stated - “There’s no way we could play Saturday — we wouldn’t stand a chance,” head coach Russ Huesman said. “Thank goodness we’ve got the open date.”

1. After GSU beats Chatty next week it is my firm hope that the MOCs win, win & win so they can make the playoffs.

2. It is my wish & hope that they will meet the BISON in the second round. That's right Bison fans I want you to be GSU's proxy this year in the playoffs since we cant attend. Now I would actually attend that game if Nooga hosted it.

I will attend that game no matter who hosts it.

fmrbearkat
September 20th, 2013, 10:48 AM

I am really starting to hope the Mocs make the playoffs as well!!! The buildup and impending meltdown would be freaking epic!!!

Southern Bison
September 20th, 2013, 05:10 PM
I am really starting to hope the Mocs make the playoffs as well!!! The buildup and impending meltdown would be freaking epic!!!

But could legitimate AGS members actually put up with Chattownmocs for another 2 months of blithering idiocy? I'd rather see him disappear before Halloween.

Professor Chaos
September 20th, 2013, 06:36 PM
But could legitimate AGS members actually put up with Chattownmocs for another 2 months of blithering idiocy? I'd rather see him disappear before Halloween.
Ideally, they'd go 6-5 (5-3) and get the autobid because App St and GSU beat up on everyone else (Chatty included) in the conference so it would be a borderline embarrassing bid by default like Wisconsin's apperance in the Big Ten title game was last year. Then they could get the PFL autobid in the first round, which would provide the blowout that would get Chattown's homer boner to full chub, before getting sent to Fargo for the 2nd round to have it stomped on by the Bison.

Ahh, one can dream...

Southern Bison
September 20th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Ideally, they'd go 6-5 (5-3) and get the autobid because App St and GSU beat up on everyone else (Chatty included) in the conference so it would be a borderline embarrassing bid by default like Wisconsin's apperance in the Big Ten title game was last year. Then they could get the PFL autobid in the first round, which would provide the blowout that would get Chattown's homer boner to full chub, before getting sent to Fargo for the 2nd round to have it stomped on by the Bison.

Ahh, one can dream...

After watching the GaSo/Wofford game in person last week, the SoCon auto-bid is Wofford's to lose this year. Run defense was stout against the triple-option and their pass D was impressively tight the few times that GaSo put it in the air.

dudeitsaid
September 20th, 2013, 11:11 PM
I would find it far more interesting if every remaining game was a loss, and the resulting justification to follow.

Squealofthepig
September 21st, 2013, 12:32 AM
I would find it far more interesting if every remaining game was a loss, and the resulting justification to follow.

Yeah, but how many times has UTC lost every game after their third in their history? That sort of thing hasn't happened since 1992! (Unless you count 2008, of course).

Skyhawk71
September 21st, 2013, 10:10 AM
Sorry, bye week for the 'Hawks, I got all day to keep this bad boy on the front page- good luck to everyone today- have a great day of football- GO FCS!!!!

Eaglesrus
September 21st, 2013, 11:45 AM

There would be no justification given, just a mysterious disappearance. Then there would be a re-appearance in July with the proclamation that UTC will field the best team in college football. The pattern is well established.

GSUsTALON
September 21st, 2013, 12:00 PM

If it's in Chatt well have to meet up!

GSUsTALON
September 21st, 2013, 12:06 PM

Sadly the Bison would fly in more fans than the Mocs would like. Hell, if the Bison brought 500 fans they would have a quarter of the attendance. While I'd like to attend the game in Chattanooga it would be better to host the game in Fargo, a real football town. But what are we talking about here, pipe dreams.

bjtheflamesfan
September 21st, 2013, 12:52 PM
There would be no justification given, just a mysterious disappearance. Then there would be a re-appearance in July with the proclamation that UTC will field the best team in college football. The pattern is well established.
Agreed...heck, you guys remember the meltdown he had after the 14-12 loss right? (that was two years ago right?)

For those of you not aware of what a chattown meltdown looks like: http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?94203-If-any-team-has-ever-been-lucky-to-win-a-game&highlight=lucky

Squealofthepig
September 21st, 2013, 03:51 PM
We can /bump this thread with some of our favorite chattownmocsisms from that thread. Here's one!

Saying that Chattanooga is and was the superior team is a blantantly obvious stadium.

Skyhawk71
September 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
This will be the thread that I go to throughout the year. Rather than laughing at all of our victims individually with new threads, we will keep it all here. This season is several years in the works and finally seeing it all pay off at the expense of all the haters will be fulfilling.

Please no new threads- this one cannot go down on UTC v. Georgia Southern Week- this is the way it has to be per page 1

pike51
September 23rd, 2013, 07:14 AM
chattown on his way to the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5f_gbzo4Q0

BisonBacker
September 23rd, 2013, 09:29 AM
Just doing my part to keep this bad boy front and center xthumbsupx

chattownmocs
September 23rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
My official game week prediction: Chattanooga 35 Georgia Southern 14

NoDak 4 Ever
September 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
I'm sorry the font is too small. I don't quite see the decimal between 3 and 5. They don't allow half points in college football.

CID1990
September 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM

Hope springs eternal

DrStrangelove
September 23rd, 2013, 10:52 PM
Bump, because this thread should never, under any circumstances whatsoever, be off page one.

bjtheflamesfan
September 23rd, 2013, 10:59 PM

I think you got the scores reversed...

344Johnson
September 23rd, 2013, 11:18 PM
Chattown 35
Georgia Southern 41.

Bison56
September 23rd, 2013, 11:20 PM

Who is laughing now?

I cant stop.

seantaylor
September 24th, 2013, 02:53 AM
A really pissed off GSU comes out looking to eat. Debut of two big parts of our offense from injury. 53-17

ASUMountaineer
September 24th, 2013, 08:37 AM
A really pissed off GSU comes out looking to eat. Debut of two big parts of our offense from injury. 53-17

The best part about this game is I get to laugh regardless of which team wins! xlolx

Apphole
September 24th, 2013, 09:11 AM
I'll be rooting for App State's Division One-A counterparts, The Stink, both for the purposes of Sun Belt solidarity and to watch a Subway sandwich architect throw a temper tantrum....again.

37-21 Stink.

chattownmocs
September 24th, 2013, 09:17 AM
I'll be rooting for App State's Division One-A counterparts, The Stink, both for the purposes of Sun Belt solidarity and to watch a Subway sandwich architect throw a temper tantrum....again.

37-21 Stink.

Guess what dbag? You failed again.

Apphole
September 24th, 2013, 09:20 AM

xlolx

12" Meatball marinara today, son.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2013, 09:23 AM

You know? I'm going to miss you after Saturday.

344Johnson
September 24th, 2013, 09:28 AM

I'll try the breakfast sandwich on wheat.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Hey get off his back. It's $5 foot longs for another week, I'll bet he's busy as hell.

BisonFan02
September 24th, 2013, 10:01 AM
I liken Chatty football to Subway all the time. Not as advertised and come up short...less than desired.

blueballs
September 24th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Unfortunately it looks like Chatty is going to march into Statesboro Saturday and destroy GSU and unseat the Eagles, once and for all, from their throne as the king of the SoCon.

There are two articles out this morning in the Savannah and Statesboro fishwraps where Monken is quoted as saying he has no healthy running backs and has been forced to take the redshirt off true freshman who were on the scout team just so they have enough to practice. In an option offense that kind of turnover of personnel destroys timing and continuity which leads to blown plays, penalties, and turnovers.

GSU's interior defense was shown by Wofford (who scored 3 in one game and 0 in another) to be less than stellar and the secondary has been and continues to be a problem, especially since both safeties from last year are now drawing NFL checks.

Then you combine the fact that Chatty won't make the two special team errors that gift wrapped 10 points for GSU last year and you have the makings of a blow out.

Off the top of my head I can't remember what GSU's largest loss has been at Paulson but it sure seems like that record might be in play come Saturday. The only good thing about it is that it won't be televised, and the Dawg fans in Eagles' clothing will be in a bar or at home watching LSU/UGA, so if a dynasty falls in the SE GA woods and nobody sees it does it still count as falling????

Apphole
September 24th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Unfortunately it looks like Chatty is going to march into Statesboro Saturday and destroy GSU.

There are two articles out this morning in the Savannah and Statesboro fishwraps where Monken is quoted as saying he has no healthy running backs and has been forced to take the redshirt off true freshman who were on the scout team just so they have enough to practice. In an option offense that kind of turnover of personnel destroys timing and continuity which leads to blown plays, penalties, and turnovers.

GSU's interior defense has proven to be less than stellar thus far this season and the secondary has been and continues to be a problem.

Then you combine the fact that Chatty isn't likely to make the two special team errors that gift wrapped 10 points for GSU last year and you have the makings of a blow out.

Off the top of my head I can't remember what GSU's largest loss has been at Paulson but it sure seems like that record might be in play come Saturday. The only good thing about it is that it won't be televised, and the Dawg fans in Eagles' clothing will be in a bar or at home watching LSU/UGA, so if a dynasty falls and nobody sees it does it still count as falling????

After reading this, I change my prediction to only a 10 point Eagle win.

walliver
September 24th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Unfortunately it looks like Chatty is going to march into Statesboro Saturday and destroy GSU and unseat the Eagles, once and for all, from their throne as the king of the SoCon.

GSU's interior defense was shown by Wofford (who scored 3 in one game and 0 in another) to be less than stellar and the secondary has been and continues to be a problem, especially since both safeties from last year are now drawing NFL checks.

Then you combine the fact that Chatty won't make the two special team errors that gift wrapped 10 points for GSU last year and you have the makings of a blow out.

Off the top of my head I can't remember what GSU's largest loss has been at Paulson but it sure seems like that record might be in play come Saturday. The only good thing about it is that it won't be televised, and the Dawg fans in Eagles' clothing will be in a bar or at home watching LSU/UGA, so if a dynasty falls in the SE GA woods and nobody sees it does it still count as falling????

You underestimate Huesman's ability to pull defeat from the grasp of victory.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2013, 11:03 AM
You underestimate Huesman's ability to pull defeat from the grasp of victory.

Yep. this game will be won by the team that steps the lightest on their dicks.

chattownmocs
September 24th, 2013, 12:35 PM
35-14.

Southern Bison
September 24th, 2013, 01:51 PM
35-14.

Must be his stats for the lunch rush: 35 footlongs sold with 14 combos...

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Must be his stats for the lunch rush: 35 footlongs sold with 14 combos...

No, that's how much he'll loan you and how much it will cost a week later.

DrStrangelove
September 24th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Yep. this game will be won by the team that steps the lightest on their dicks.

That's a laugh-out-loud funny line right there. Made even funnier by the fact I am eating a Subway sandwhich as I type this.

Bisonator
September 24th, 2013, 02:16 PM

So you're saying it should be an easy win for GSU right? xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
September 24th, 2013, 02:33 PM
I noted this stat in the thread devoted to this game: In the last 10 meetings, GaSou has faced UTC coming off a loss five times...four of those times, the Eagles skinned the Mocs thusly with the only win for UTC under those circumstances coming in 2010. Russ Huesman combined vs. App State and GaSou: 1-7

BisonBacker
September 24th, 2013, 03:29 PM
The thread that keeps giving all year long xlolx

blukeys
September 24th, 2013, 07:42 PM
It is hard for me to believe that this thread has gone on for 139 pages.

Has anyone considered that chattownmocs is a fictional character that was made up by posters from other schools who wish to make UT chat. to look bad???

If so, they have been successful.

It matters to me not a bit about the success or failure of the UT Chat. team. Chattownmocs however, is an embarrassment to anyone who actually attends that school. He cannot actually be real. He must be a fabrication of a fan of another SOCON school.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 24th, 2013, 07:44 PM

Has anyone considered that chattownmocs is a fictional character that was made up by posters from other schools who wish to make UT chat. to look bad???

It matters to me not a bit about the success or failure of the UT Chat. team. Chattownmocs however, is an embarrassment to anyone who actually attends that school. He cannot actually be real. He must be a fabrication of a fan of another SOCON school.

I'd trade him for MPLSBison any day.

blukeys
September 24th, 2013, 07:49 PM

Have you ever thought that they are one and the same?

Have you ever seen MPLSBison and ChattownMocs in the same place at any one time?

Enquiring minds want to know.

DoWe
September 24th, 2013, 08:14 PM

Apphole maybe?

Squealofthepig
September 24th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Apphole maybe?

A bit too obvious (and doesn't seem to be his style). Maybe ASUMike has a nefarious side that is as dark and evil as his regular postings are positive and knowledgeable.

Southern Bison
September 24th, 2013, 09:52 PM

That's not a good trade...Chattownmocs disappears halfway through the season. MPLSBison is here all year round.

pike51
September 25th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Guess what day it is!?!?!

Mattymc727
September 25th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Pike, Pike, Pike, Pike, Pike, What day is it Pike?

ASUMountaineer
September 25th, 2013, 08:42 AM

No, because no one cares that much about UT-C.

AppChicago
September 25th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Guess what day it is!?!?!

In this thread? Chump DAYYYYYYEEE!

chattownmocs
September 25th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Mocs plenty motivated for Georgia Southern

http://www.nooga.com/163630/mocs-plenty-motivated-for-saturdays-game-at-no-15-gsu/

CID1990
September 25th, 2013, 12:14 PM
No, because no one cares that much about UT-C.

Yeah I would buy the fake poster theory a lot more easily if it was a GSU or ASU character.

chattownmocs
September 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Mocs defense must lead the charge in statesboro

http://www.nooga.com/163609/mocs-defense-must-lead-the-charge-at-georgia-southern/

BEAR
September 25th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Are we still laughing?

http://www.planetmattersandmore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/professional_laughing_therapy-300x300.jpg

pike51
September 25th, 2013, 01:01 PM
I love how chattown keeps trying to stay serious in this thread to some degree. He continues to post news articles nobody gives a **** about.

Keep on fightin' the fight chattown!

Apphole
September 25th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Mocs defense must lead the charge in statesboro

...because the offense is doo doo.

chattownmocs
September 25th, 2013, 02:10 PM
After opening the season with 8 straight scoreless possessions the mocs have scored TDs on 14 of their last 19 1st string possessions. Dominance.

pike51
September 25th, 2013, 02:12 PM
After opening the season with 8 straight scoreless possessions the mocs have scored TDs on 14 of their last 19 1st string possessions. Dominance.

Gotta say this for him... Chattown is a glass half full kind of guy!

Bisonoline
September 25th, 2013, 03:19 PM

xrotatehxxwhistlexxhypedxxbopxxcloud9xxdizzyx

NoDak 4 Ever
September 25th, 2013, 03:21 PM

http://blog.angelatung.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/inigo-montoya.jpeg

GATA_OneMoreTime
September 25th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Mocs plenty motivated for Georgia Southern

http://www.nooga.com/163630/mocs-plenty-motivated-for-saturdays-game-at-no-15-gsu/

On Saturday afternoon, the Mocs will get their last chance at GSU, at least for the forceable future.

Yes, the FORCEABLE future. Well done editorial staff, well done.

fmrbearkat
September 25th, 2013, 03:37 PM

To bad his skull is half empty!

Southern Bison
September 25th, 2013, 03:57 PM

And based on his posts, he's chugged all but his last "half a glass" of White Lightning.

bjtheflamesfan
September 25th, 2013, 05:13 PM

Oh yes...dominance against the (according to NCAA.com) #91 overall defense in FCS (Austin Peay) and an FBS team that doesnt even rate in the statistics, offense OR defense (Georgia State) Now if you were doing that against say some top 30 defenses, then you might have something to say on that

Apphole
September 25th, 2013, 05:45 PM
And based on his posts, he's chugged all but his last "half a glass" of White Lightning.

I think he's more of a "huffing a glass half full of ether" kind of guy.

saxbison
September 25th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Yes, the FORCEABLE future. Well done editorial staff, well done.

Well, Southern will FORCEABLEy run the ball down Chatty's throat, so there's that.

chattownmocs
September 25th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Well, Southern will FORCEABLEy run the ball down Chatty's throat, so there's that.

What a worthless and ignorant prediction.

Southern Bison
September 25th, 2013, 08:42 PM

What a worthless and ignorant prediction.

FIFY

Bison56
September 25th, 2013, 08:47 PM
You would think he would get tired digging that hole.

CID1990
September 25th, 2013, 08:56 PM
If this game was in Chatty I might call it a Chatty win, but I think GSU scraps out a win in this one.

Apphole
September 25th, 2013, 09:04 PM
If this game was in Chatty I might call it a Chatty win, but I think GSU scraps out a win in this one.

I'd still give the edge to GaSo at a neutral site. Chatty is a neutral site.

SpiritCymbal
September 25th, 2013, 11:37 PM
I'm less comfortable than I was a couple of weeks ago. The injuries at RB and SB are too huge to ignore. We might have to start a walk-on and our QB at our running positions and that's never a good thing for a triple-option/spread option team.

I still think (hope) GSU pulls this one out but it's going to be a close game.

seantaylor
September 26th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Izzy and Nardo are playing. Both of these two are playmakers. Also, I don't buy the coach speak on injuries. McKinnon may start at aback, and I would be totally fine with that with the way Ellison is playing. As long as we are under center.

bjtheflamesfan
September 26th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Chatty has 3 wins at home against GaSou...1 win in Statesboro...EVER...Eagles find a way to win much like they have throughout the history of this series and chattown melts down for all the site to see

BisonBacker
September 26th, 2013, 09:17 AM
You would think he would get tired digging that hole.

He's in the process of applying for a visa for China xlolx

Bisonator
September 26th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Chatty has 3 wins at home against GaSou...1 win in Statesboro...EVER...Eagles find a way to win much like they have throughout the history of this series and chattown melts down for all the site to see

xhypedx

GATA
September 26th, 2013, 08:17 PM

Remember when I started the thread wondering how you were gonna react to losing to UT-Martin?

Remember how you blew that off like it wasn't possible?

You wanna go ahead and just preemptively make excuses for this upcoming loss to GSU? Save everybody some time?

chattownmocs
September 26th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Remember when I started the thread wondering how you were gonna react to losing to UT-Martin?

Remember how you blew that off like it wasn't possible?

You wanna go ahead and just preemptively make excuses for this upcoming loss to GSU? Save everybody some time?

Are you just running your mouth in hopes that somehow history will pull you guys through? You seem desperate right now. Your team is not good enough, they are going to get physically dominated on both sides of ball. The excuses are already flowing, "we have no rbs healthy" yet no one seems to be out. A lot of whiny little b******. Ill be embarrassed if its close.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 26th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Are you just running your mouth in hopes that somehow history will pull you guys through? You seem desperate right now. Your team is not good enough, they are going to get physically dominated on both sides of ball. The excuses are already flowing, "we have no rbs healthy" yet no one seems to be out. A lot of whiny little b******. Ill be embarrassed if its close.

I'm going to respond to this just so it gets stuck to the forum after he deletes it tomorrow.

Bison56
September 26th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Are you really a dunce or do you just play one on here?

Squealofthepig
September 27th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Chattownmocs plays HISTORY. It's super-effective!

HISTORY keeps UTC out of the playoffs. Perhaps being a Cubs fan would be more fulfilling.

pike51
September 27th, 2013, 06:48 AM

Damn... Chattown just took his shirt off!

Bisonator
September 27th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Ill be embarrassed if its close.

Something tells me you are going to be embarrassed anyway. Just a hunch....xlolx

ASUMountaineer
September 27th, 2013, 07:27 AM

xlolxxthumbsupx

blueballs
September 27th, 2013, 08:00 AM
I watched VT's Bud Foster pretty much out scheme Paul Johnson last night, so much so that GT's linemen couldn't even remember the snap count because they were so shook up.

Given that happened to the mastermind of option football, can you imagine what the genius that is Huessman/Durden will do to GSU's staff, who are Johnson pupils?

After last night I'm changing my prediction from a blow out to a shut out.

eaglewraith
September 27th, 2013, 08:08 AM

Actually yes, some guys are out. Swope is unlikely to play, Dean is out for the season. Banks will be our starting B-Back this week. I'm not sure if Govan will be able to play to backup Banks. I imagine McKinnon will play some at B-Back. As for A-Backs, we have one suspended, Izzy is recovering from shoulder surgery and I'm still not sure if he's playing this weekend.

We're talking about putting a QB at B-Back....yes we have some injury problems.

HensRock
September 27th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Something tells me you are going to be embarrassed anyway. Just a hunch....xlolx

Evidence suggests that Chattown is incapable of feeling embarrassment.
You almost have to admire his resolve. almost.

Apphole
September 27th, 2013, 08:48 AM
I refer everyone to my signature. You guys are getting destroyed by him and you only have yourselves to blame for mentioning facts and history. Step it up, gentlemen. xlolx

pike51
September 27th, 2013, 09:01 AM
I refer everyone to my signature. You guys are getting destroyed by him and you only have yourselves to blame for mentioning facts and history. Step it up, gentlemen. xlolx

"Jeremy spoke in class today..."

Bison56
September 27th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Damn... Chattown just took his shirt off!

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Games/Images/hairy-fat-guy.jpg

fmrbearkat
September 27th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I'm less comfortable than I was a couple of weeks ago. The injuries at RB and SB are too huge to ignore. We might have to start a walk-on and our QB at our running positions and that's never a good thing for a triple-option/spread option team.

I still think (hope) GSU pulls this one out but it's going to be a close game.

take that talk else where!!!! This is not a thread for logical football talk....it's a thread for Chat to spew his ignorance in between subway lunch rush, before his mom calls him up for meals, and before she gives him a bath before she tucks him in!!! Take your logical thoughts to the OFFICIAL game thread because here we are all OFICIALLY getting our laughs now!!!

chattownmocs
September 27th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Hahaha, I notice this thread has turned into moronic, amateur hour, recycled middle school insults directed at me. Not so much faith in the "mighty" nationally ranked eaglets of Jawja South. I suspected it will be much more of the same in about 24 hours with as little focus on the game as possible.

Apphole
September 27th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Hahaha, I notice this thread has turned into moronic, amateur hour, recycled middle school insults directed at me. Not so much faith in the "mighty" nationally ranked eaglets of Jawja South. I suspected it will be much more of the same in about 24 hours with as little focus on the game as possible.

http://youtu.be/My2FRPA3Gf8?t=1m11s

fmrbearkat
September 27th, 2013, 10:53 PM

Why should the focus on one game that has its own official thread??? The title of the thread is "Official 2013 Chatanooga, Who is Laughing NoW Thread!" The answer to your question is the all registered account holders of AnyGivenSaturday and the thousands of lurkers!! If it wasn't for Miley Cyrus's latest shenanigans and craziness you might be the single biggest lunatic in the USA!!! I actually picture Mel Gibson with a small twist when i think of you!! Lying on the floor piss drunk yelling obscenities at your mother instead of your daughter!!!!! Nine months out of the year in sure Rachel obscenity filled sentence is follow by those MFing Mocs!!! But hey your one of the top 5 reasons I come to this sight so keep up the great (although outlandishly insane) work!!!

chattownmocs
September 27th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Why should the focus on one game that has its own official thread??? The title of the thread is "Official 2013 Chatanooga, Who is Laughing NoW Thread!" The answer to your question is the all registered account holders of AnyGivenSaturday and the thousands of lurkers!! If it wasn't for Miley Cyrus's latest shenanigans and craziness you might be the single biggest lunatic in the USA!!! I actually picture Mel Gibson with a small twist when i think of you!! Lying on the floor piss drunk yelling obscenities at your mother instead of your daughter!!!!! Nine months out of the year in sure Rachel obscenity filled sentence is follow by those MFing Mocs!!! But hey your one of the top 5 reasons I come to this sight so keep up the great (although outlandishly insane) work!!!

Man, you really seem like a creep. You really need to your head checked weirdo. Get the F out ta here.

LeadBolt
September 27th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Friday Chattown is laughing. Saturday Pike will be laughing. Soar like an eagle, eat dust like a Moc...

blueballs
September 28th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Friday Chattown is laughing. Saturday Pike will be laughing. Soar like an eagle, eat dust like a Moc...

I wouldn't be so sure...

If you look at the rosters you can't point to a clear cut advantage for GSU, while the Mighty Mocs have all americans and award winners at just about every position, and we've already been told that the Huessman / Durden duo can't be out schemed.

NDSU kicked GSU off the throne as the greatest FCS of all time and now the new Moc Dynasty is going to kick them out the door.

LeadBolt
September 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM
I wouldn't be so sure...

If you look at the rosters you can't point to a clear cut advantage for GSU, while the Mighty Mocs have all americans and award winners at just about every position, and we've already been told that the Huessman / Durden duo can't be out schemed.

NDSU kicked GSU off the throne as the greatest FCS of all time and now the new Moc Dynasty is going to kick them out the door.

Thanks for elucidating that for me. In the light of day and free from demon rum, things look different. Perhaps you're right. We'll know for sure soon enough.

bjtheflamesfan
September 28th, 2013, 10:31 AM
chattown, you should have known when you decided to start this self aggrandizing exercise that any number of people would contribute across all fan bases, especially considering UTC's lack of consistent success in games that matter and the fact that they havent done better than barely above .500 since many of the posters here were either children or college age (some middle age). The fact that you act shocked when somebody else responds and then respond with what can only be described as a desperate attempt to massage your own heavily bruised ego because the Mighty Mocs have not competed for, much less won a SoCon title since he came tells me that you are nothing more than a little man with a BIG Napoleon complex (bonus points to anybody who can get where that reference comes from). The UTC Messiah has a combined record of 1-7 against GaSou and App State...heck, after perusing the GoMocs site and looking at UTC's schedule over the years that Huesman has been in charge, the Mocs have 3 wins...3 wins...against ranked FCS opponents (according to theMocs site GaSou is #15 coming into tonight) in his tenure. You my friend need to learn a little thing about being gracious in victory AND defeat. People would not be as quick to hammer you so much if you did that instead of cussing and namecalling and supposedly deriding them as brainless drones or whatever other attempts at childish insults you throw out in your posts.

Also, to our friend blueballs, either you are the greatest sandbagger this world has ever seen or you are WAY overblowing UTC's potential considering that the Mocs have made a habit of wetting their jock straps when they step onto the field against either the Eagles or the Mountaineers

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 28th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Georgia Southern is going to run all over Scattown.......................I will be laughing.

Apphole
September 28th, 2013, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't be so sure...

http://www.catalogclearance.com/itm_img/sandbags.jpg

LeadBolt
September 28th, 2013, 07:24 PM
you are nothing more than a little man with a BIG Napoleon complex - For extra credit, The Big Bang Theory

Southern Bison
September 28th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Excuses coming in 3....2....1.....

cmaxwellgsu
September 28th, 2013, 07:40 PM
23-4!!!!! SUCK IT CHATTOWN!!!!!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 28th, 2013, 07:42 PM
23-4!!!!! SUCK IT CHATTOWN!!!!!!
LOL LOL LOL!!!

Apphole
September 28th, 2013, 07:48 PM
O/U on how long it takes him to deflect to the App loss?

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I wish I could do it for them. Its right there for the taking. Reach out and grab greatness. The opportunity is there for a national title but you have to win close games. You have to play 4 quarters against the triple option. You can't play back on your heels for a half and decide to come with it in the second half. The home cooking will be there in statesboro, they are going to call back TDs. You have to overcome the zebras. Let's get on a winning streak here. The chance for redemption will be there in game 11.

ASU_Fanatic
September 28th, 2013, 07:53 PM
I wish Chattanooga would have beat Southern

Laker
September 28th, 2013, 07:56 PM
I wish I could do it for them. Its right there for the taking. Reach out and grab greatness. The opportunity is there for a national title but you have to win close games. You have to play 4 quarters against the triple option. You can't play back on your heels for a half and decide to come with it in the second half. The home cooking will be there in statesboro, they are going to call back TDs. You have to overcome the zebras. Let's get on a winning streak here. The chance for redemption will be there in game 11.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w4YTPwQfdQY/UNqdRCSeB2I/AAAAAAAAKzU/dHPGiqBmOwY/s1600/Star+Trek+How+To+Speak+Klingon.jpg

Apphole
September 28th, 2013, 07:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f3waZ9GYgM

CID1990
September 28th, 2013, 08:11 PM
The home cooking will be there in statesboro, they are going to call back TDs. You have to overcome the zebras.

No, no, no!

Everybody knows that SoCon refs are totally aligned against GSU. They even talk at their yearly meetings every year of new and creative ways to skull**** GSU. If you lose to the Eagles then you really have issues because it isn't like the refs aren't helping you.

Right, Seantaylor/Eagleskins/Fighting BishopBoi?

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 28th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Monken: "(UTC) is as good as I have ever seen them and I think the world of (Jacob Huesman)"

blueballs
September 28th, 2013, 08:23 PM
I really don't know what to say... how could the greatest collection of talent and coaching ever assembled lose to a team that didn't complete a single pass? I mean, it is like some kind of grade school stuff where they only have 3 plays, yet the greatest team in this division couldn't stop it when it really mattered.

Here we have a team loaded with all americans and future pros, coached by a staff that can't be out schemed, yet they lose not once, not twice, but three times in a row to a team that only runs 3 plays and can't complete a pass.

I'm truly speechless...

SpeedkingATL
September 28th, 2013, 08:49 PM
I would really love to comment but this glass house I'm living in will not allow it.

GATA_Eagles
September 28th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Let me just say that Chattanooga played one hell of a game tonight. Paulson was pretty loud tonight in the 4th quarter - one of the loudest I've ever heard it in my 5 years here. Radio show said we topped 110 decibels on the field. It definitely had an effect on your rhythm in the 4th and one of the biggest reasons we pulled out the win. Also HUGE shoutout to our kicker!

TheEagleWay
September 28th, 2013, 09:08 PM

http://youtu.be/owzhYNcd4OM

Home cooking by @$$.

So lets ignore the BS PI call you got on the 4th and 15 that kept you in the game.

xlolx

Eaglesrus
September 28th, 2013, 09:38 PM

To Chattanooga's real fans, I'm sure it's tough to handle this loss, but it was a great game. Huesman and Tull are obviously the real deal and your program still looks to have a bright future. Chattown, this thread has been fun and all, but you really should stop embarrassing yourself and, more importantly, Chattanooga's program and real fans. They deserve better. So the question is, are you going to disappear as usual or are you going to continue the "moronic, amateur hour" that you dubbed your thread to be?

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Let me just say that Chattanooga played one hell of a game tonight. Paulson was pretty loud tonight in the 4th quarter - one of the loudest I've ever heard it in my 5 years here. Radio show said we topped 110 decibels on the field. It definitely had an effect on your rhythm in the 4th and one of the biggest reasons we pulled out the win. Also HUGE shoutout to our kicker!

We have been one of the least penalized teams in the country the last few years and we were behind the chains all night, defensively we missed a million tackles, a lot of that is because GSU has great backs but still.

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 09:53 PM
http://youtu.be/owzhYNcd4OM

Home cooking by @$$.

So lets ignore the BS PI call you got on the 4th and 15 that kept you in the game.

xlolx

I suppose you would rather ignore the fumble called an incompletion on your first scoring drive. Or the convenient "illegal man down field" that took a TD off of the board.

BisonFan02
September 28th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Chattown....NDSU "allowed" -32 yards rushing to SDSU. Still think your D, particularly your D line, is still better than the Bison?

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 09:57 PM
To Chattanooga's real fans, I'm sure it's tough to handle this loss, but it was a great game. Huesman and Tull are obviously the real deal and your program still looks to have a bright future. Chattown, this thread has been fun and all, but you really should stop embarrassing yourself and, more importantly, Chattanooga's program and real fans. They deserve better. So the question is, are you going to disappear as usual or are you going to continue the "moronic, amateur hour" that you dubbed your thread to be?

This thread will continue as long as I continue to see that when we play our best football we will be among the nations best. Let's be honest Georgia Southern played with a chip on their shoulder, they didn't turn the ball over, technically. Chattanooga played a sloppy, mistake filled game against home cooking and it was still a 2 point game.

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Chattown....NDSU "allowed" -32 yards rushing to SDSU. Still think your D, particularly your D line, is still better than the Bison?

I don't know about SDSU. I do know that Georgia Southern played a much better game against us tonight than they did against y'all last year on the road and still put up similar numbers. But we did lose our best DT tonight probably for awhile.

smallcollegefbfan
September 28th, 2013, 10:04 PM
This thread will continue as long as I continue to see that when we play our best football we will be among the nations best. Let's be honest Georgia Southern played with a chip on their shoulder, they didn't turn the ball over, technically. Chattanooga played a sloppy, mistake filled game against home cooking and it was still a 2 point game.

Anyone can say that. If you guys play without mistakes, they fumble 3 or 4 times, and you guys out play them then yes you could win and be among the nation's best. That goes for any team. Just like I told you in the preseason, you would lose a close one to GSU and you did. I think you guys will beat App State, Samford is a toss up, you will lose to Wofford, and you will beat Citadel, Furman, and Elon. I'm still sticking with 6-8 wins just like in the preseason, with 6-7 being more likely of the win/loss range.

smallcollegefbfan
September 28th, 2013, 10:05 PM

The thread has been funny for sure!

Twentysix
I don't know about SDSU. I do know that Georgia Southern played a much better game against us tonight than they did against y'all last year on the road and still put up similar numbers. But we did lose our best DT tonight probably for awhile.

UTC should probably retroactively win the 2012 National Championship for almost beating Georgia Southern today, who is clearly much better this year than last and played a great game today vs the **** performance they had in the semi's.

BisonFan02

I do. Zenner was the leading rusher in the FCS going into this week. This was done without one of our best DT (Drevlow) as well....7 sacks in the game too.

TheEagleWay
September 28th, 2013, 10:06 PM
I suppose you would rather ignore the fumble called an incompletion on your first scoring drive. Or the convenient "illegal man down field" that took a TD off of the board.

Yeah, that's not my problem. Teach your lineman not to run down field.

bobcathpdevil56
September 28th, 2013, 10:09 PM

Yep, I had a 7th grader do that in a junior high game today. He felt bad but learned his lesson. Why doesn't the Mocs guy know that?

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 10:09 PM
UTC should probably retroactively win the 2012 National Championship for almost beating Georgia Southern today, who is clearly much better this year than last and played a great game today vs the **** performance they had in the semi's.

He asked a specific question, I gave him a specific answer. Sorry but South Dakota state doesn't mean anything to me. I do see that there only player I know of only ran the ball 8 times.

Twentysix
September 28th, 2013, 10:11 PM
He asked a specific question, I gave him a specific answer. Sorry but South Dakota state doesn't mean anything to me. I do see that there only player I know of only ran the ball 8 times.

Haha, yeah. They must not have thought 30 carries for 15 yards would have looked good in the book.

Eaglesrus
35-14.

I can actually agree with the first part of that second quote, then you make that last idiotic statement, I said on the same level as the first quote. By tomorrow I guess y'all will have won the game, just as you say you did in your last trip to Boone. So you lost your best DT tackle tonight, huh? Sorry to hear about the young man and I hope you're wrong about the seriousness of his injury, but it reminds me that I seem to remember another earlier statement of yours to the effect that smoke was blown about our injury situation and none of our guys would be out tonight. How many times did you see Swope on the field tonight?

chattownmocs

So do you think it was an incomplete pass on your first scoring drive? Was it even close?

TheEagleWay
September 28th, 2013, 10:13 PM
So do you think it was an incomplete pass on your first scoring drive? Was it even close?

Pitch was not lateral nor behind; therefore, it was an incomplete pass. Do you even football ?

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 28th, 2013, 10:15 PM
We are definitely not where we were at at the end of last year. Swope is hurt, no more Brent Russell on the line and one of our safeties from last year is starting in the NFL and the other is on an NFL practice squad. Execution is lackluster as well. I think UTC is a front-runner for the autobid, but to say that we played out of our minds is a stretch.

Gringer1
September 28th, 2013, 10:16 PM

Chattown is always dumb, but this is extra stupid. Georgia Southern played with a lot of heart in the 2nd half of the game today, but the Eagles played a terrific game in Fargo last year. I attended both games and I can tell you that GSU would have lost by double digits to last year's NDSU if they played like they did against Chatty today. If I'm a Chat fan, the thing I'm most upset about is the way the players left the field. As soon as GSU took the final snap, nearly all of the Moc players sprinted to the locker room. 1 guy went over to their band and held his helmet up. About a dozen other guys joined him, but most of the team ran off. That's the kind of individualistic attitude that will crush a team late in the season, which is par for the course for the Mockeries.

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Yep, I had a 7th grader do that in a junior high game today. He felt bad but learned his lesson. Why doesn't the Mocs guy know that?

Supposedly we didn't it 2 plays in a row to not only bring a TD drive back but make it 1st and 20 when we were rolling towards an 8 point lead. Chattanooga is one of the least penalized teams in the country, we had a lot of sloppy plays but the refs were tricky tack on us while allowing Georgia Southern to hold all night. The personal foul was horse****. The PI they called on them late was crap, so maybe they weren't cheating on purpose but the refs were crap.

TheEagleWay
September 28th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Please do not compare an epic game between GSU/NDSU in 2012 to this game. You have no idea what you are taking about.

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Pitch was not lateral nor behind; therefore, it was an incomplete pass. Do you even football ?

Dude, the video is going to be out shortly. Please stfu.

TheEagleWay
September 28th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Dude, the video is going to be out shortly. Please stfu.

And will that change anything? No...

Ohh... And to respond to the title of this thread...

xlolx

Bison56
September 28th, 2013, 10:23 PM
It just gets better every page. xlolx

bobbythekidd
September 28th, 2013, 10:24 PM
As soon as GSU took the final snap, nearly all of the Moc players sprinted to the locker room. 1 guy went over to their band and held his helmet up. About a dozen other guys joined him, but most of the team ran off. That's the kind of individualistic attitude that will crush a team late in the season, which is par for the course for the Mockeries.
Thanks Gringer for pointing that out. It was #97, with his helmet held high while the band played their Alma Mater. Many of the people shared comments about the kids dedication and pride. One person said something about his parents raising him right. Props to him.

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Thanks Gringer for pointing that out. It was #97, with his helmet held high while the band played their Alma Mater. Many of the people shared comments about the kids dedication and pride. One person said something about his parents raising him right. Props to him.

He hasn't played all year because he can't act right. He's been in the coaches dog house all year and basically was a waste of space when he was in there tonight. But leave it to Georgia southern fans to call poor sportsmanship when your white trash fans act the way they do all night.

bobbythekidd
September 28th, 2013, 10:29 PM
He hasn't played all year because he can't act right. He's been in the coaches dog house all year and basically was a waste of space when he was in there tonight.

Well that's disappointing to hear. I guess there really isn't anything worth hanging your hat on if you're a Moc fan.

Gringer1
September 28th, 2013, 10:44 PM
He hasn't played all year because he can't act right. He's been in the coaches dog house all year and basically was a waste of space when he was in there tonight. But leave it to Georgia southern fans to call poor sportsmanship when your white trash fans act the way they do all night.

lol what? Some guy in a UGA shirt and UTC shorts came into the GSU student section just before the game and tried to pick a fight. He was taunting people and swearing. Luckily, nobody took his bait and everyone just pointed and laughed until he left. If I wasn't so sure that you stayed home and watched the Volunteers nearly lose to South Alabama, I would suspect that guy was you.

chattownmocs
September 28th, 2013, 10:59 PM
And here is a phantom call that will go down in infamy. Ineligible man downfield is the call as Jacob Huesman torches the GSU secondary to Tommy Hudson at 3:40. Who is ineligible the RB? Is the freaking RB ineligible? http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209269716&DB_OEM_ID=17700

SouthernMan
September 28th, 2013, 11:07 PM
As posted on other boards...call is no worse than the PI call against Georgia southern on a ball thrown 15 yards above the head of the receivers by your Walter Payton winner. But it's SoCon refs....give bad calls, take bad calls. They screwed you guys bad when they called our band out about playing during gameplay, it woke up the sleeping giant. And this is after your craptastic band tried their best MEAC impersonation....future gold club girls and all. Congrats you will win the autobid this year....but you will ALWAYS be our bitch

BisonFan02
September 28th, 2013, 11:09 PM
And here is a phantom call that will go down in infamy. Ineligible man downfield is the call as Jacob Huesman torches the GSU secondary to Tommy Hudson at 3:40. Who is ineligible the RB? Is the freaking RB ineligible? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

FIFY

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 28th, 2013, 11:14 PM
And here is a phantom call that will go down in infamy. Ineligible man downfield is the call as Jacob Huesman torches the GSU secondary to Tommy Hudson at 3:40. Who is ineligible the RB? Is the freaking RB ineligible? http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209269716&DB_OEM_ID=17700

Could not find the illegal man downfield on that play, but I can't feel too bad after we got hosed like we did against you in 2010.

You guys got a gift on that pass interference tonight as well.

Eagle22
September 28th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Chattown is always dumb, but this is extra stupid. Georgia Southern played with a lot of heart in the 2nd half of the game today, but the Eagles played a terrific game in Fargo last year. I attended both games and I can tell you that GSU would have lost by double digits to last year's NDSU if they played like they did against Chatty today. If I'm a Chat fan, the thing I'm most upset about is the way the players left the field. As soon as GSU took the final snap, nearly all of the Moc players sprinted to the locker room. 1 guy went over to their band and held his helmet up. About a dozen other guys joined him, but most of the team ran off. That's the kind of individualistic attitude that will crush a team late in the season, which is par for the course for the Mockeries.

I was struck by that as well. #88 and #25 were two of the few Moc players (eleven or twelve, tops) who stayed as their alma mater was being played. Played, I might add, by a group of UTC students who made the trip down and added to the atmosphere in a way that only college bands can do. Spoke briefly with the UTC assistant band director, who mentioned it'd be 3:30am before they got back. One would figure the UTC team would give them three minutes for the effort, but perhaps that is why a lot of bands at this level don't make the trip.

pike51
September 28th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Hmmm... I just stopped by to see if Chattown was embarrassed because it was a close game and he's spouting off about phantom calls. Go figure. Hey dip****, I was at the game, 2 plays in a row you got called for illegal man downfield. First was a mix up in the formation and the second was a lineman. It was obvious as hell. Too bad you wern't there in person to witness it yourself.

Chatty brought a nice crowd but the "show" of the night was the hoochie dancers in front of the band in their underware. They didn't even need music to shake what they had.

Shame on me for thinking you might have been man enough to admit you got beat straight up. Oh well, be a little bitch about it.

Hey Appy, I don't care what you do the rest of this season, you need to get your asses in gear and BEAT CHATTY!

pike51
September 28th, 2013, 11:40 PM

Yep... If coach had just put you in during the 4th quarter, you'd have won state! Anybody wanna bet Chattown can throw a ball over those mountains? Hey... who wants to watch his video?

chattownmocs
September 29th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Hmmm... I just stopped by to see if Chattown was embarrassed because it was a close game and he's spouting off about phantom calls. Go figure. Hey dip****, I was at the game, 2 plays in a row you got called for illegal man downfield. First was a mix up in the formation and the second was a lineman. It was obvious as hell. Too bad you wern't there in person to witness it yourself.

Chatty brought a nice crowd but the "show" of the night was the hoochie dancers in front of the band in their underware. They didn't even need music to shake what they had.

Shame on me for thinking you might have been man enough to admit you got beat straight up. Oh well, be a little bitch about it.

Hey Appy, I don't care what you do the rest of this season, you need to get your asses in gear and BEAT CHATTY!

I posted a video that shows unequivocally that there was no illegal man downfield. It was a ridiculous call that changed the outcome of the game.

fmrbearkat
September 29th, 2013, 12:16 AM
I'm just gonna post LOLFaVLT (for a very long time)!!! Because I just saw that sore and I'm going to be laughing probably the rest of the week because of this!!!! Over/under til the disappearance??? I see a win against Peay but I count 3-4 losses ahead on your schedule which would put you right back to where we all predicted 6-6 or or 7-5!! Either way no playoffs fir the mocs. I hope you win enought to get in and come to hundtville or head to the Fargo dome and receive your curb stomp so you can learn what playoff caliber is all about!! Out of the AMAZING 14 championships your town hosted did your ever attend any of them??? I'm assuming you didn't because its obvious you have more experience watching high school football and high school type football played by your Mocs in your city owned stadium!

seantaylor
September 29th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Would have been a blowout with a healthy Swope.

chattownmocs
September 29th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Would have been a blowout with a healthy Swope.

No, it would have been a loss. Stfu.

SpiritCymbal
September 29th, 2013, 01:39 AM
I honestly think that we got away with that one. I thought for sure that was a fumble.

chattownmocs
September 29th, 2013, 01:44 AM
I honestly think that we got away with that one. I thought for sure that was a fumble.

You should send a check to the refs for not calling a single holding call in the first half or a single Personal Foul in the 2nd.

ThompsonThe
September 29th, 2013, 02:13 AM
What gets me is that the Mocs have not figured it out yet, that every team gives them plenty of hope that Chatty is going to win whatever game, then they beat them by a point or two. Been going on for years.
We plan to give you a twenty-one point lead before we do it this year. Sure is fun.