PDA

View Full Version : Official 2013 Chattanooga, Who is laughing now? Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

bjtheflamesfan
November 1st, 2013, 03:52 PM
Two things:

1) My wife is addicted to Dr Pepper...I never much cared for the stuff
2) In Massachusetts they are crazy enough to call it neither pop, soda OR coke...they call it tonic. Why...I have no idea

fmrbearkat
November 1st, 2013, 05:02 PM
First rule of smack talk. Make sure your smack talk is error free.

I'm from Texas...we're illiterate cowboys you know.

fmrbearkat
November 1st, 2013, 05:06 PM
Two things:

2) In Massachusetts they are crazy enough to call it neither pop, soda OR coke...they call it tonic. Why...I have no idea

I don't mind when people call it soda but when I hear pop come out of someone's mouth I want to punch them in the face!! Same with pronouncing aunt as "awnt" instead of "ant"!! ITS FLIPPING "ANT" PEOPLE!!!!! You're trying to sound all proper but are using it improperly!!!

Back to the thread....the Moc's need to go 3-4 or they will be eating thanksgiving dinner with their mommies and chattown please fill us in on how good the new siracha sandwiches are!! Very intrigued!!

Bisonoline
November 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM
Two things:

Cant remember where I was but they called ALL soda cokes. It was like-- lets get some cokes and you then buy a 7up.

Milkman
November 1st, 2013, 05:38 PM
Up here in North Dakota that stuff you drink out of a can is pronounced "beer".

Apphole
November 1st, 2013, 05:46 PM
Tactical errors by the Virginia Yankee Robert e Lee and the poor performance of the overrated Virginia Yankee stonewall Jackson.

Jackson died on the eve of one of the most flawless military victories of all time(his feat), well before the Army of NV ever took an L.

Apphole
November 1st, 2013, 06:01 PM
immigrant trash

To what Native American tribe do you belong?

I thought you were a Joo.

citdog
November 1st, 2013, 06:04 PM
To what Native American tribe do you belong?

I thought you were a Joo.

the Tribe of Judah......Or Benjamin

Apphole
November 1st, 2013, 06:05 PM
the Tribe of Judah......Or Benjamin

Immigrant trash.

DoWe
November 1st, 2013, 06:06 PM
After 220+ fairly focused pages of discussion this thread is tracking dangerously off course.

citdog
November 1st, 2013, 06:13 PM
Immigrant trash.

yep.....1671 immigrant trash

Apphole
November 1st, 2013, 06:21 PM

An immigrant nonetheless.

Professor Chaos
November 1st, 2013, 06:29 PM
After 220+ fairly focused pages of discussion this thread is tracking dangerously off course.
Is this better?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/nov/01/chattanooga-prepares-for-inevitable-mocs-fcs-championship-parade/?sportscollege (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 1st, 2013, 06:31 PM
It doesn't matter what we call soft drinks, in every part of the country we call Chatty turrible.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/1043375_o.gif

DoWe
November 1st, 2013, 07:18 PM
Is this better?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/nov/01/chattanooga-prepares-for-inevitable-mocs-fcs-championship-parade/?sportscollege (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)\

Yes, thank you.

Bisonator
November 1st, 2013, 09:48 PM
I don't mind when people call it soda but when I hear pop come out of someone's mouth I want to punch them in the face!! Same with pronouncing aunt as "awnt" instead of "ant"!! ITS FLIPPING "ANT" PEOPLE!!!!! You're trying to sound all proper but are using it improperly!!!

Back to the thread....the Moc's need to go 3-4 or they will be eating thanksgiving dinner with their mommies and chattown please fill us in on how good the new siracha sandwiches are!! Very intrigued!!

Bull**** it's Aunt!!!! If they wanted it to sound like ant why did they add the u? xblehx

And it isn't sandwiches. It's ****ing sammich's!!!! Make me a ham sammich bitch!!!! :D

And yes chattownmocs I'm still xlolx

Professor Chaos
November 1st, 2013, 10:12 PM
Bull**** it's Aunt!!!! If they wanted it to sound like ant why did they add the u? xblehx

And it isn't sandwiches. It's ****ing sammich's!!!! Make me a ham sammich bitch!!!! :D

And yes chattownmocs I'm still xlolx
Come on, we're talking about people that still can't pronounce Bison right... one step at a time.

citdog
November 1st, 2013, 10:22 PM
Come on, we're talking about people that still can't pronounce Bison right... one step at a time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFjK_zoYgo

ElCid
November 1st, 2013, 10:23 PM
An immigrant nonetheless.

Every single inhabitant was descended from an immigrant. Just depends on the year they came.

ElCid
November 1st, 2013, 10:25 PM

I'm 1663 immigrant trash.

Professor Chaos
November 1st, 2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFjK_zoYgo
And the lawd said ya got ta rise up-pah!!!

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Imported/BioPix/Ma/bio16/stuart-scott1.jpg

CID1990
November 1st, 2013, 11:58 PM
Longstreet NEVER would have taken the war north the way Lee did, and as a result the war would have ended in defeat and the fall of Richmond by 1863 at the latest. Longstreet's grand strategy would have been defense in depth, and McClellan simply would have built up the forces necessary to overwhelm him.

Lee was audacity itself. He broke all the rules of modern (at the time) warfare, and if not for that the war would have ended quickly for the South. Only Hood was more audacious, but he was more of a blunt object, and he did not love the Army and that made him reckless.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 04:40 PM
They better work a little harder today or they are going down to Appy.

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 04:59 PM
#38 - Wakeel is a f'in little Bitch roaming the sidelines...and we found Chattownmocs at the game. Picture to be posted later

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 05:00 PM
#38 - Wakeel is a f'in little Bitch roaming the sidelines...and we found Chattownmocs at the game. Picture to be posted later

He ACTUALLY showed up?

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 2nd, 2013, 05:17 PM
And Chatty takes the lead on a pick-6....

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 05:23 PM
And Chatty takes the lead on a pick-6....

nut up or shut up time. They let App march down the field. 3rd and 2 on the 9.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
I can't believe they had 2 passing plays in a row with 2 yds to go.

chattownmocs
Victory. Gtfo.

Apphole
Even a semi competent O Line and App wins by 2 scores. The legacy of Moore.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 05:29 PM
Victory. Gtfo.

Beat another losing team. Hats off!

Apphole
November 2nd, 2013, 05:30 PM
Victory. Gtfo.

He's 1 for 4 on predictions AND got the night off from Subway.

Congrats, numbnuts.

citdog
November 2nd, 2013, 05:30 PM
The legacy of Moore.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Appalachian-State-Football-Jerry-Moore-Hand-Signed-Rings-Photo-Color-/00/s/MTI4NFgxNjAw/$T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLdu-BQNUrIWpQ!~~60_35.JPG

Apphole
November 2nd, 2013, 05:33 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Appalachian-State-Football-Jerry-Moore-Hand-Signed-Rings-Photo-Color-/00/s/MTI4NFgxNjAw/$T2eC16h,!ygE9s7HLdu-BQNUrIWpQ!~~60_35.JPG

Love the man. Know him personally. But when you go multiple years recruiting 0 big uglies and then hire Toledo's douchey TE coach to coach weak players, you make it aweful tough on future teams.

DP_ASU
Victory. Gtfo.

xlolx This guy...

chattownmocs
First place.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 05:34 PM
xlolx This guy...

You mad Bro?

Apphole
November 2nd, 2013, 05:34 PM
"Has any team ever been so lucky to win a game?" xlolx

DP_ASU
November 2nd, 2013, 05:35 PM
You mad Bro?

Definitely not mad, I have a grasp on reality...

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 05:36 PM
Definitely not mad, I have a grasp on reality...

Reality= 2-7

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 05:36 PM
First place.

combined record of teams UTC has beaten. 13-51.

WataugaDave
November 2nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Victory. Gtfo.

Wow, you beat Appalachian this year? Get in line, dude.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
Wow, you beat Appalachian this year? Get in line, dude.

As usual, talking trash because your team sucks.

DP_ASU
November 2nd, 2013, 05:40 PM
Reality= 2-7

Reality is also that I graduated from a great school and got to experience 3 national championships...You sir?

Disappointed with the season so far, but won't disappear as a fan...You sir?

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 2nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
when Chatt took away the running game in the second half, they could really come after Bryant, our OL just isn't very good in pass protection. On that last drive, 3rd down at the 9, Brownie, Apps tv analysis, made the comment that Bryant had 2 guys wide open for tds, but he threw to the one covered receiver, the 4th down pass, receiver was open, would have been a tough pass, but he made such a poor throw, receiver had no chance. Congrats Chatt, you gutted it out, showed some heart and got the win, unless you collapse in the last 4 games, should make the playoffs, good luck rest of the season.

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 05:48 PM
Observations from 11 rows behind the UT-C bench:

Their players are nothing more than classless gutter rat thugs...after seeing that, it explains Chattownmoc's douche-baggery on AGS.

They barely beat a 2-7 team...'nuff said. Nothing impressive about the Mocs and we'll see Samford & Wofford put them in their place.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM
Observations from 11 rows behind the UT-C bench:

Their players are nothing more than classless gutter rat thugs...after seeing that, it explains Chattownmoc's douche-baggery on AGS.

They barely beat a 2-7 team...'nuff said. Nothing impressive about the Mocs and we'll see Samford & Wofford put them in their place.

Another fan talking trash because his real team sucks. Get a life you poser.

Apphole
November 2nd, 2013, 05:53 PM
It took a fake field goal, two 4th down conversions, a fake punt, a pick 6 and an ASU overthrow in the endzone to beat a 2-7 team by 7 points in the closing seconds.

If this team is a SoCon championship contender this league is garbage.

Apphole
November 2nd, 2013, 05:54 PM

You do realize his team is coasting to a 3-peat, right?

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
It took a fake field goal, two 4th down conversions, a fake punt, a pick 6 and an ASU overthrow in the endzone to beat a 2-7 team by 7 points in the closing seconds.

What has it taken for Appear State to beat Chattanooga recently. The tables were turned. You lost, your team is bad, nothing for you to talk about.

Apphole
On the bright side, Chattown just got arrested for disorderly conduct.

citdog

actually only 2-7 appy st and elon are garbage. hot, stinky, and maggoty garbage

Apphole
November 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM
actually only 2-7 appy st and elon are garbage. hot, stinky, and maggoty garbage

Cheers to obscurity. Tonight we toast to the SmallCon.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM
You do realize his team is coasting to a 3-peat, right?

His new bandwagon team? Because his old bandwagon team, the one he goes to see....is 2-7.

Saint3333
November 2nd, 2013, 06:03 PM
Congrats to UTC, other than two drops that was the most complete game UTC has plays vs App in at least ten years.

App didn't make plays when they needed to, while we are better than we were just two games ago you can tell they are still learning.

Positives for App fans:

we have found a punter for three years

DT Small went down last week, #72 Fernadez switched from OL and looked good at DT

Jones is going to be a solid WR

the future playing these young ones now will be good down the line.

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 06:03 PM
Another fan talking trash because his real team sucks. Get a life you poser.You're a ***-damn little pu**y since you didn't even have the balls to show up.My school: Won 2 NCs in 4 eligible years.Your school: no NCs in 30+ years...

citdog
November 2nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
Cheers to obscurity.

that's where you're headed. in 5 years nobody in the SoCon will even remember you.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 06:09 PM
You're a ***-damn little pu**y since you didn't even have the balls to show up.My school: Won 2 NCs in 4 eligible years.Your school: no NCs in 30+ years...

That's your new bandwagon team. Maybe you should move up to fargo

Saint3333
November 2nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
that's where you're headed. in 5 years nobody in the SoCon will even remember you.

You're probably right, the program with the most SoCon titles will not be in any record books.

citdog
November 2nd, 2013, 06:32 PM
You're probably right, the program with the most SoCon titles will not be in any record books.

we will speak of you as often as we do West Virginia, East Carolina, or the blundering turds.......which is rarely if EVER,

bye saint........take your 2-7 record and get to stepping

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
That's your new bandwagon team. Maybe you should move up to fargo

Bitchtownmocs, I'm a NDSU graduate. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't show. You would've learned the hard way about what happens when you piss off a Bison.

Plus, your Mom would've seen you get your ass whooped.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 06:45 PM
His new bandwagon team? Because his old bandwagon team, the one he goes to see....is 2-7.

is that like jumping on the Volunteers cock when UTC goes in the ****ter?

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
Bitchtownmocs, I'm a NDSU graduate. Maybe it's a good thing you didn't show. You would've learned the hard way about what happens when you piss off a Bison.

Plus, your Mom would've seen you get your ass whooped.

Oh were you gonna beat me up? You are a reject and a poser. Gtfo

DJKyR0
November 2nd, 2013, 06:47 PM
NDSU is going to coast to another SoCon championship this year.

BisonFan02
November 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM
NDSU is going to coast to another SoCon championship this year.

This! Wouldn't surprise me to see them in a first round game with the winner headed to Fargo.

bjtheflamesfan
November 2nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
I'll make this simple enough that even chattown can't mess it up.

I have said all year long that UTC needs to win a game that matters. This was one of those games that I marked at the beginning of the year as a "game that matters". UTC finally...FINALLY...got the job done. Congrats to UTC on the win. Do not rest on this too long...there are still two more conference games, and one of them is against a Samford squad that is hopping mad after their loss to The Citadel today (sorry CID1990 and citdog), then Wofford. UTC cannot afford a letdown either of the next two weeks. Enjoy the win today, you earned it, but its back to work tomorrow.

Southern Bison
November 2nd, 2013, 09:21 PM
Oh were you gonna beat me up? You are a reject and a poser. Gtfo

No...I don't hit girls. Especially a little bitchy ditz like you.

Bisonator
November 2nd, 2013, 09:37 PM
xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
November 2nd, 2013, 09:41 PM
What has it taken for Appear State to beat Chattanooga recently. The tables were turned. You lost, your team is bad, nothing for you to talk about.

And again...you fail...when someone offers congratulations, you take it, thank them for it and wish them well...which is the opposite of what youre doing...

Bisonator
November 2nd, 2013, 09:45 PM
And again...you fail...when someone offers congratulations, you take it, thank them for it and wish them well...which is the opposite of what youre doing...

GTFO! STFU! We won. They lost. Bunch of hosers!!! stfu

That's my chattownmocs impression. xlolx

Saint3333
November 2nd, 2013, 09:48 PM
we will speak of you as often as we do West Virginia, East Carolina, or the blundering turds.......which is rarely if EVER,

you're going to miss us, why else would you spend so many posts on the subject.

We're like the Ric Flair of the SoCon, 12 time champ, whoooo!

Bisonator
November 2nd, 2013, 09:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V07cXv8rYfI

citdog
November 2nd, 2013, 09:59 PM

you're just like Ric Flair. old, fat, and a shell of your former self

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
The desperation has reached the level of threatening to beat me up hahaha. Good luck.

ChattTown Mountaineer
November 2nd, 2013, 10:15 PM
Chattownmocs,

hi neighbor. Thanks for reminding me why I stopped reading from this board. It's just not as fun to read the noise.

Stay classy, Chattanooga.

chattownmocs
November 2nd, 2013, 11:03 PM
Chattownmocs,

hi neighbor. Thanks for reminding me why I stopped reading from this board. It's just not as fun to read the noise.

Stay classy, Chattanooga.

We are number 1. Shhhhh....

http://www.nooga.com/assets/ab71b205a3089d7581530964e72a647344827.JPG

NoDak 4 Ever
November 2nd, 2013, 11:10 PM

in a league full of number 2. You and Dayton are peas in a pod.

smallcollegefbfan
November 3rd, 2013, 12:47 AM

I honestly think App picked the wrong head coach. Scott Satterfield doesn't manage games well at all. They are going to struggle the rest of this year, playing better but maybe just one more win, and they will get hammered next year but after that I predict App starts a rise back up. I think App State will see a new head coach, new AD, new chancellor, and new attitude around there by 2016 and they will be a contender in the Sun Belt by 2017. App fans just need to be patient. I'm hearing that stuff is going to go down unless Scott can finish this year strong and put together a winning season next year. I don't see that happening. It will then take the new coach two years and App will be a Sun Belt title contender. Their mistake was not moving up but only who they have leading right now. Their attendance keeps dropping big time and if the boosters are getting as upset as someone in the athletic department told me, changes will be coming. App needs them. There are several people working in that program who have become Michigan in their minds. Always remember, arrogance will bite you in the butt. While it's fine to be confident and know you are good at something it's another thing to treat people wrong, become lazy, and not be qualified for your job. That's what is going on in a few spots at App right now. They will get the ship pointed back in the right direction. It's just going to be 3 years or so before App is the App everyone hates and loves to hate.

Squealofthepig
November 3rd, 2013, 12:52 AM
I honestly think App picked the wrong head coach.

Who were some of the other options for the Mountaineers? I know Satterfield's CV was long on Mountaineers' experience, and he seemed like a decent hire at the time (if not the heir0apparent) - I'm not sure who App could have reasonably chosen as a better alternative though. (I also think long term App will be fine, just think there will be some short-term growing pains for the program).

smallcollegefbfan
November 3rd, 2013, 01:02 AM
Who were some of the other options for the Mountaineers? I know Satterfield's CV was long on Mountaineers' experience, and he seemed like a decent hire at the time (if not the heir0apparent) - I'm not sure who App could have reasonably chosen as a better alternative though. (I also think long term App will be fine, just think there will be some short-term growing pains for the program).

My NFL connections told me that John Settle, former Pro Bowler and one of the best Apps ever, called the AD and never got a call back. Look up Settle. Everywhere he has been he has put RBs in the NFL and was with the Panthers last year and with Cleveland this year. He has been with Fresno State, Wisconsin, etc. Has BCS and NFL experience. Two things Scott does not have. Tim Horton actually interviewed. He was at App under Moore and has been at Air Force, Arkansas, Kansas State, and now at Auburn. Horton wanted the job badly and is one of the few coaches EVER to coach two first round picks at the same position in one year. He had two RBs drafted in the first round at the same time and that is VERY hard to do. Those are just two of the names better than Scott who wanted the job.

One thing that would have helped the candidate pool further is that Charlie Cobb had given multi-year deals to several assistants. A couple of them were major issues for many candidates who simply said they would not take the job unless they could replace them. Scott said he would keep them and thus helped stack the deck in his favor. There was definitely not a national search done. Charlie hand picked Scott from the start.

Another thing that is interesting is that I'm told Jerry Moore did not support Scott getting the job. He felt Scott would be a great candidate and head coach later on but knew he was not ready for it. If that is true, which I believe my connection 100%, then that tells me a lot when your mentor and the man responsible for putting you in that position to begin with says you aren't ready.

I personally felt App's best move was to hire Settle, Horton, Rob Ambrose, Lonnie Galloway, or someone with head coaching experience out there and then for Scott to be the head coach after the next one retires or moves on. Scott is someone I felt could be a really good one down the line but just got this job too early.

I have a couple games of ODK copies and you can see on the sidelines he looks confused and slow to react an awful lot. Just looks overwhelmed to be honest. Looks like a deer caught in the headlights at times. He could be very good down the line but just not quite ready for it yet.

TennBison
November 3rd, 2013, 03:15 AM

Must suck to be the first place team in your conference but still not able to crack the top 25.

TennBison
November 3rd, 2013, 03:20 AM
The desperation has reached the level of threatening to beat me up hahaha. Good luck.
I think it was more like a promise.

Saint3333
November 3rd, 2013, 06:05 AM
Neither candidate mentioned had HC experience either. Down the stretch yesterday the players were put in a position to win but just didn't execute. Special teams were outcoached but otherwise the calls were good enough to beat the beat UTC team I've seen in 15 years.

blueballs
November 3rd, 2013, 06:57 AM
With Samford falling Chatty now finds themselves in the driver's seat in the SoCon despite having not defeated a team with a winning record.

Can they take the next step in the next two weeks or will they find a way to s**t the bed as they have in past years?
They have zero excuses now, it is all there to be taken.

CID1990
November 3rd, 2013, 08:38 AM
Love the man. Know him personally. But when you go multiple years recruiting 0 big uglies and then hire Toledo's douchey TE coach to coach weak players, you make it aweful tough on future teams.

Where was your genius mind before the season started?

Not analyzing how Jerry Moore was the downfall of ASU, that's for sure.

dgtw
November 3rd, 2013, 08:51 AM

Kind of like you with the Vols having another bad season, getting slapped around by Missouri yesterday?

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
With Samford falling Chatty now finds themselves in the driver's seat in the SoCon despite having not defeated a team with a winning record.

Can they take the next step in the next two weeks or will they find a way to s**t the bed as they have in past years?
They have zero excuses now, it is all there to be taken.

Were way passed all that. 2 straight 4th qtr comebacks. Outscored the Citadel and App State 35-7 in the 4th. The only thing we need to do is try and get healthy.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 09:39 AM
Kind of like you with the Vols having another bad season, getting slapped around by Missouri yesterday?

Big deal, Tennessee is rebuilding, they're doing fine, run along.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 09:42 AM
Were way passed all that. 2 straight 4th qtr comebacks. Outscored the Citadel and App State 35-7 in the 4th. The only thing we need to do is try and get healthy.

Patriot>SoCon

Big ****ing deal.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 09:45 AM
Patriot>SoCon

Big ****ing deal.

Southern>Mvfc. Top to bottom, No question. Always has been, always will be.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 09:52 AM

Is there some other Southern conference I don't know about?

Bisonator
November 3rd, 2013, 10:17 AM

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

xlmaox

Bisonoline
November 3rd, 2013, 10:36 AM

Just say no to drugs. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Well may not yours.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
The socon is 6 or 7 deep right now with really quality teams that can play with just about anyone. Some of those teams that started off poorly are really coming on now and playing some fantastic football. I know NDSU is really proud of their playoff wins against the socon last year but they were outplayed really both times. Definitely were the less physical team both times. The socon is where the talent is.

TennBison
November 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Power ranking say your wrong again. SoCon has one team in the top 16 (Wofford), Samford is going to drop some and even though UTC won yesterday ( against a 2-7 team that you claim to be way better than, which makes the win unimpressive ) you still might not even make the top 25. So your best team is ranked somewhere around 16 and maybe two others in the 21-25 range at best.
Meanwhile, MVC has the #1 team in the country, another (YSU) is #10, and SDSU is #20 (which if my math is correct, let me see...................... yep #20 is ranked higher than an unranked UTC).
Looks like the SoCon isn't anywhere near the MVC. Only a poser would think the SoCon was so STFU.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 11:01 AM
Power ranking say your wrong again. SoCon has one team in the top 16 (Wofford), Samford is going to drop some and even though UTC won yesterday ( against a 2-7 team that you claim to be way better than, which makes the win unimpressive ) you still might not even make the top 25. So your best team is ranked somewhere around 16 and maybe two others in the 21-25 range at best.
Meanwhile, MVC has the #1 team in the country, another (YSU) is #10, and SDSU is #20 (which if my math is correct, let me see...................... yep #20 is ranked higher than an unranked UTC).
Looks like the SoCon isn't anywhere near the MVC. Only a poser would think the SoCon was so STFU.

7 of the 9 soon teams would beat the MVC number 3 SDSU right now.

DJKyR0
November 3rd, 2013, 11:12 AM
Chattown really stepping up the insanity now. I like it.

TennBison
November 3rd, 2013, 11:14 AM
The socon is 6 or 7 deep right now with really quality teams that can play with just about anyone. Some of those teams that started off poorly are really coming on now and playing some fantastic football. I know NDSU is really proud of their playoff wins against the socon last year but they were outplayed really both times. Definitely were the less physical team both times. The socon is where the talent is.
You need to make up your mind on where your going to live, either Fantasy Land or earth, you choose. 6-7 teams deep huh, more like 3 and you will probably be the bottom of the 3. The thing about football is that if your going to claim that you outplayed someone you need to win. Now if memory serves me correct and it does because I am looking at the box scores NDSU won both of those so how did we get outplayed? Answer is, we didn't. Or do you think that you were outplayed by ASU because they were beating you most of that game and it took a pick six to win.

Apphole
November 3rd, 2013, 11:15 AM
Southern speed baby.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Southern speed baby.

is that what he's taking? Makes sense.

TennBison
November 3rd, 2013, 11:26 AM

Doubtful but who knows. I keep forgetting your an idiot and we need to treat people with your condition with sympathy and kindness. It's ok chattown your team is sooooooooooo good this year yes they are, yes they are. Your such a good boy and look you managed to not get your oatmeal all over you this morning we are going to give you five extra minutes to watch teletubbies, your so cute.
The only team I care about in the end is the team that is ranked #1. If you think your team is so great tell us about the reservations you should have already made for Frisco Tx, I have my airfare and hotel all set up. Meanwhile you still just hoping UTC does not crap itself and makes the playoffs.

TennBison
November 3rd, 2013, 11:29 AM
Oh, I see, it was a joke, you just forgot to add the purple color, no need to worry, I FIFY.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 11:35 AM
Doubtful but who knows. I keep forgetting your an idiot and we need to treat people with your condition with sympathy and kindness. It's ok chattown your team is sooooooooooo good this year yes they are, yes they are. Your such a good boy and look you managed to not get your oatmeal all over you this morning we are going to give you five extra minutes to watch teletubbies, your so cute.
The only team I care about in the end is the team that is ranked #1. If you think your team is so great tell us about the reservations you should have already made for Frisco Tx, I have my airfare and hotel all set up. Meanwhile you still just hoping UTC does not crap itself and makes the playoffs.

UTC would be conservatively a 3TD dog against any of the top 4 seeds in the playoffs.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
You need to make up your mind on where your going to live, either Fantasy Land or earth, you choose. 6-7 teams deep huh, more like 3 and you will probably be the bottom of the 3. The thing about football is that if your going to claim that you outplayed someone you need to win. Now if memory serves me correct and it does because I am looking at the box scores NDSU won both of those so how did we get outplayed? Answer is, we didn't. Or do you think that you were outplayed by ASU because they were beating you most of that game and it took a pick six to win.

Appalachian state did outplay us most of the game. They played a very good game, our guys had to dig deep overcome a ton of defensive injuries and get it done in the 4th qtr. We used every trick in the bag to get it done. The thing is, we have outplayed future socon champs plenty of time. Its the socon, its deep as hell.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 12:10 PM

I know you only care about number 1, that's why you are a bandwagon NDSU fan. But its time to hop off that bandwagon and return to the state of Tennessee.

Mountaineer
November 3rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Appalachian state did outplay us most of the game. They played a very good game, our guys had to dig deep overcome a ton of defensive injuries and get it done in the 4th qtr. We used every trick in the bag to get it done. The thing is, we have outplayed future socon champs plenty of time. Its the socon, its deep as hell.

xlolx

Okay, where is the real chattown?

http://d2oz5j6ef5tbf6.cloudfront.net/movie/large/Invasion_of_body_snatchers_(1978).jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 12:34 PM
I know you only care about number 1, that's why you are a bandwagon NDSU fan. But its time to hop off that bandwagon and return to the state of Tennessee.

Sorry, NDSU just has a wide appeal. Something to do with being a winner instead of peaking at average.

smallcollegefbfan
November 3rd, 2013, 03:10 PM

Like I told you preseason, Chatty better win the SoCon this year or it will never happen. GSU and App out of it and the rest of the league is up for grabs. Everyone is beating up on each other. If you win out now you will win the SoCon. It looks like more than anything though everyone is just tanking at the wrong time. Based on what I have seen on tape the top 3 in the league are 1. Wofford 2. Samford 3. UTC. I think all 3 of them could win it but I don't see any of them getting past the round of 16 unless they get an easy draw in that round. I think the league has a lot of solid teams but nobody I would rank in the top 15 right now. I know you guys are in the lead though so it will be interesting. I stated in the preseason that I think you lose 3 of the final 4 games but at the time nobody saw App being this bad. I would say you should win 2 of the final 4. Just beat Wofford or Samford and you guys should be top 15. I know Alabama is a loss but if you win 3 of these final 4 I would put you around 8-11 range and say you are a contender.

Bisonoline
November 3rd, 2013, 03:11 PM

You keep telling yourself that.

smallcollegefbfan
November 3rd, 2013, 03:13 PM
Neither candidate mentioned had HC experience either. Down the stretch yesterday the players were put in a position to win but just didn't execute. Special teams were outcoached but otherwise the calls were good enough to beat the beat UTC team I've seen in 15 years.

They had NFL and/or BCS experience and I would definitely take that. There are a lot of great candidates who wanted your job but did not even apply because they didn't want to be handcuffed to those assistants. I'm watching your game right now and the coaching is why you lost. Satterfield let like 10 seconds run off the clock at one point before a timeout. He looks confused. I hope he turns it around. He definitely will be back in 2014 but it will be interesting to see if he can win 5-6 games next year to be back in 2015. If he wins 2-3 games next year I don't see any way App can justify bringing him back. App has talent and most of it is in the junior and sophomore class, along with about 5-6 really good freshmen.

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 3rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
couple of things cost us yesterday, Chatt made the adjustment in the second half and stopped our running back Marcus Cox, on the last drive the inexperience of our starting QB cost us, and most frustrating of all, the coaching staff made the bone head call of the year, when everyone else in the whole dam stadium, and anyone watching the game, could see the fake punt coming, but for whatever reason our staff didn't. Im a big supporter of SS, and I think things are getting better, but he has got to stop having these brain freezes 2 or 3 times every game. Someone mention that he lost 10 seconds before a timeout, the difference between a good coach and a coach that struggles is attention to details, and being prepared for any situation during the game. Again, for whatever reason, SS and his coaching staff, could not anticipate a fake punt, and it end up being one of the factors that cost us the game.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Like I told you preseason, Chatty better win the SoCon this year or it will never happen. GSU and App out of it and the rest of the league is up for grabs. Everyone is beating up on each other. If you win out now you will win the SoCon. It looks like more than anything though everyone is just tanking at the wrong time. Based on what I have seen on tape the top 3 in the league are 1. Wofford 2. Samford 3. UTC. I think all 3 of them could win it but I don't see any of them getting past the round of 16 unless they get an easy draw in that round. I think the league has a lot of solid teams but nobody I would rank in the top 15 right now. I know you guys are in the lead though so it will be interesting. I stated in the preseason that I think you lose 3 of the final 4 games but at the time nobody saw App being this bad. I would say you should win 2 of the final 4. Just beat Wofford or Samford and you guys should be top 15. I know Alabama is a loss but if you win 3 of these final 4 I would put you around 8-11 range and say you are a contender.

WTH are you talking about? Never gonna happen again? We will be then favorite going into next year. 10 offensive and 6 defensive starters will return. The tape shows you Wofford is better than Chattanooga? What drugs were you on when you were watching that tape?

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
They had NFL and/or BCS experience and I would definitely take that. There are a lot of great candidates who wanted your job but did not even apply because they didn't want to be handcuffed to those assistants. I'm watching your game right now and the coaching is why you lost. Satterfield let like 10 seconds run off the clock at one point before a timeout. He looks confused. I hope he turns it around. He definitely will be back in 2014 but it will be interesting to see if he can win 5-6 games next year to be back in 2015. If he wins 2-3 games next year I don't see any way App can justify bringing him back. App has talent and most of it is in the junior and sophomore class, along with about 5-6 really good freshmen.

Why are you acting like you aren't an App State fan again?

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
couple of things cost us yesterday, Chatt made the adjustment in the second half and stopped our running back Marcus Cox, on the last drive the inexperience of our starting QB cost us, and most frustrating of all, the coaching staff made the bone head call of the year, when everyone else in the whole dam stadium, and anyone watching the game, could see the fake punt coming, but for whatever reason our staff didn't. Im a big supporter of SS, and I think things are getting better, but he has got to stop having these brain freezes 2 or 3 times every game. Someone mention that he lost 10 seconds before a timeout, the difference between a good coach and a coach that struggles is attention to details, and being prepared for any situation during the game. Again, for whatever reason, SS and his coaching staff, could not anticipate a fake punt, and it end up being one of the factors that cost us the game.

Didn't he say it he fake punt was a "fluke play" after the game? What a jackass.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
WTH are you talking about? Never gonna happen again? We will be then favorite going into next year. 10 offensive and 6 defensive starters will return. The tape shows you Wofford is better than Chattanooga? What drugs were you on when you were watching that tape?

Chatty's rise to the top is clearly the death knell of the SoCon as a power conference.

mountaineer in Cane Land
November 3rd, 2013, 05:26 PM
careful about your assessment of SS, he is a good guy, who will get this thing turn around, just going having growing pains, and what I have seen and heard from Huesman the last 4 years, I wouldn't be throwing stones... just saying

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 05:42 PM
careful about your assessment of SS, he is a good guy, who will get this thing turn around, just going having growing pains, and what I have seen and heard from Huesman the last 4 years, I wouldn't be throwing stones... just saying

I would love to hear about a fluke play that occurred in this game. A fake punt is not a fluke play. Fluke plays are things like poor fg snaps that are kicked around and returned for TD, QBs recovering their own fumbles and running them in. Wide receivers tipping catchable balls up in there and having them returned for TDs.

Bisonoline
November 3rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
I would love to hear about a fluke play that occurred in this game. A fake punt is not a fluke play. Fluke plays are things like poor fg snaps that are kicked around and returned for TD, QBs recovering their own fumbles and running them in. Wide receivers tipping catchable balls up in there and having them returned for TDs.

You mean Chatty scoring a TD isnt a fluke play? xthumbsupx

SpeedkingATL
November 3rd, 2013, 07:34 PM

I don't think any fan would call the fake FG, and fake punt or 4th down conversions fluke plays. They were well executed by UTC and not adjusted to by App. That is the primary difference between this years UTC team and the last 2 editions. Baby Hues was a one dimensional running QB in the first half but was a much better all around QB in the 2nd half. Defense really got after Kam in the 2nd half also. Good first win in a tough 4 game stretch for the Mocs.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 07:58 PM
I don't think any fan would call the fake FG, and fake punt or 4th down conversions fluke plays. They were well executed by UTC and not adjusted to by App. That is the primary difference between this years UTC team and the last 2 editions. Baby Hues was a one dimensional running QB in the first half but was a much better all around QB in the 2nd half. Defense really got after Kam in the 2nd half also. Good first win in a tough 4 game stretch for the Mocs.

He's a good QB. To make that many good throws against a good secondary under tons of pressure is impressive. One thing I noticed is that maybe a little too much attention was paid to Tull. 2 lineman and the running back is a little overkill. He still made plays and on the sack the running back got in the linemans way. This freed up the right side of chattanoogas line and really put your QB under pressure leading to the pick 6.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
He's a good QB. To make that many good throws against a good secondary under tons of pressure is impressive. One thing I noticed is that maybe a little too much attention was paid to Tull. 2 lineman and the running back is a little overkill. He still made plays and on the sack the running back got in the linemans way. This freed up the right side of chattanoogas line and really put your QB under pressure leading to the pick 6.

Careful. You may have to play teams that actually value defense in the playoffs. Hope Huesman doesn't break a nail or anything.

chattownmocs
November 3rd, 2013, 08:13 PM
Careful. You may have to play teams that actually value defense in the playoffs. Hope Huesman doesn't break a nail or anything.

That doesn't make any sense. Stfu.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Stfu.

250 posts in this thread and I finally get a stfu!

Bison56
November 3rd, 2013, 08:53 PM
I find it ironic that you call someone bandwagon because as soon as chatty is done this year you dissapear.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
I find it ironic that you call someone bandwagon because as soon as chatty is done this year you dissapear.

Dip****s be dip****tin.

Southern Bison
November 3rd, 2013, 10:10 PM
Southern speed baby.

is that what he's taking? Makes sense.

That's what's left in the bottom of the still when they've already bottled all the good stuff aka Moonshine.

ASUMountaineer
November 4th, 2013, 10:52 AM

Gladly. xnodx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 4th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Gladly. xnodx

If a conference with the history of the SoCon can be won by such an average team as Chatty, you guys might be on the right track.

ASUMountaineer
November 4th, 2013, 10:54 AM

You know what else is old? That last SoCon Champ banner with 20 years worth of dust on it in Chucktown. xlolx

citdog
November 4th, 2013, 12:25 PM
You know what else is old? That last SoCon Champ banner with 20 years worth of dust on it in Chucktown. xlolx

http://citadelsports.com/sports/fball/2013-14/photos/0014/Warren_FG.jpg

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Russ Huesman took an injury riddled team To the rock to face a resurgent Appalachian State squad. As well the injuries continued to mount Huesman went into full riverboat gambler mode. His gambles cashed and paired with game changing performances from little-used freshman, the Mocs moved on step closer to the Southern Conference crown.

Here are the highlights.

http://www.gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=3091684

ASUMountaineer
November 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM
http://citadelsports.com/sports/fball/2013-14/photos/0014/Warren_FG.jpg

xlolx

Still no conference championships since I was 12. For someone that lives through history, you sure forget about it when it involves Citadel. xthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 4th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Russ Huesman took an injury riddled team To the rock to face a resurgent Appalachian State squad. As well the injuries continued to mount Huesman went into full riverboat gambler mode. His gambles cashed and paired with game changing performances from little-used freshman, the Mocs moved on step closer to the Southern Conference crown.

Here are the highlights.

lol at the 1 bid conference.

CID1990
November 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM
xlolx

Still no conference championships since I was 12. For someone that lives through history, you sure forget about it when it involves Citadel. xthumbsupx

Everybody knows that the best history is the most recent.

It's the sweetest history, too!

Touchdown Citadel!

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM

Touchdown Citadel!

My OH My! :D

MSUBobcat
November 4th, 2013, 01:29 PM

Here are the highlights.

Are you sure you know what resurgent means. Going on a one game winning streak against a rival, who is also down this year, at home, does not a resurgence make. Congrats on the win and being in control of your own destiny, but let's not pretend that you won the natty championship. You beat a 2 win team that is having its worst year in forever.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Are you sure you know what resurgent means. Going on a one game winning streak against a rival, who is also down this year, at home, does not a resurgence make. Congrats on the win and being in control of your own destiny, but let's not pretend that you won the natty championship. You beat a 2 win team that is having its worst year in forever.

Let's not pretend you know anything about football. ASU played playoff caliber football Saturday.

gotts
November 4th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Let's not pretend you know anything about football. ASU played playoff caliber football Saturday.

Too bad it was for the Toilet Bowl.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 4th, 2013, 01:49 PM

you have no idea what playoff caliber football looks like.

pike51
November 4th, 2013, 02:05 PM
you have no idea what playoff caliber football looks like.

Sure he does. Just watch UTC game film for every season since 1984, then do the opposite.

ASUMountaineer
November 4th, 2013, 02:32 PM

Touchdown Citadel!

We talked about this: "FIELD GOAL CITADEL!"

ASUMountaineer
November 4th, 2013, 02:33 PM
My OH My! :D

CID is pretty good at the smack talk...he has to help out his slow bud Citpup quite often.

MSUBobcat
November 4th, 2013, 02:43 PM

Playoff caliber because they were in the ball game with the great and mighty Mocs? Puh-lease....xrotatehxxrolleyesx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 4th, 2013, 02:52 PM
oh, I forgot this week's update.

WE are still laughing.

bisonboone11
November 4th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Haha. That was awesome chattown. I literally busted out laughing when I read this. Thanks for that.

TennBison
November 4th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Or maybe your team is bad enough that they just made it look that way.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Sights and sounds of the Appalachian state game.

http://gomocs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=3092880

fmrbearkat
November 4th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Haha. That was awesome chattown. I literally busted out laughing when I read this. Thanks for that.

Maybe he says all this crap because he's wanting Us to laugh.....class clown type instead of purely insane??

bisonboone11
November 4th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Maybe he says all this crap because he's wanting Us to laugh.....class clown type instead of purely insane??
The more I read from him, the more I'm thinking that this is accurate.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 05:06 PM
The more I read from him, the more I'm thinking that this is accurate.

Wait, do we have another App State/NDSU fan. Could it be?

PhillyApp1
November 4th, 2013, 05:32 PM

My god, " Playoff caliber football" has not seen the light all season, even against Ga So.......we did everything we could to hand you the win....interception for TD in last 2:30 minutes and a pass overthrown to a wide open receiver with seconds left.....not even counting the other two stupid plays that gave you TD's.......Playoff caliber??????

I would love to live in your dream world............................................. ..........................................never

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 06:01 PM
My god, " Playoff caliber football" has not seen the light all season, even against Ga So.......we did everything we could to hand you the win....interception for TD in last 2:30 minutes and a pass overthrown to a wide open receiver with seconds left.....not even counting the other two stupid plays that gave you TD's.......Playoff caliber??????

I would love to live in your dream world............................................. ..........................................never

Wtf are you talking about you scrub?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 4th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Wtf are you talking about you scrub?

He's confirming what I have been saying. The SoCon is a great dane size pile of dog**** this year.

citdog
November 4th, 2013, 06:38 PM
He's confirming what I have been saying. The SoCon is a great dane size pile of dog**** this year.

Seem to remember a couple of teams coming to your place in the playoffs last year and scaring you to death. What would the outcome have been if you were playing in Spartanburg, South Carolina or Pigs Ass, GA? Answer......No two-peat. The Nation's 5th oldest conference is and will be just fine.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Seem to remember a couple of teams coming to your place in the playoffs last year and scaring you to death. What would the outcome have been if you were playing in Spartanburg, South Carolina or Pigs Ass, GA? Answer......No two-peat. The Nation's 5th oldest conference is and will be just fine.

The number 2 and 3 socon teams too.

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM

Agree long term, but those Wofford and Georgia Southern teams from last season are not what is out there currently.

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM
The number 2 and 3 socon teams too.

Do I even need to ask?

citdog
November 4th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Agree long term, but those Wofford and Georgia Southern teams from last season are not what is out there currently.

Ask Coach Bohl if he'd like to see Mike Ayers in the playoffs this season.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 06:44 PM

Those Wofford and Georgia Southern teams needed overtime to beat a weaker Chattanooga team than this one. Get real poser.

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Ask Coach Bohl if he'd like to see Mike Ayers in the playoffs this season.

It would be a "whale of a game".

BisonFan02
November 4th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Those Wofford and Georgia Southern teams needed overtime to beat a weaker Chattanooga team than this one. Get real poser.

..........xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 4th, 2013, 07:06 PM

Well, all those teams needed to do to play there was win at least 10 out of 11 to do it. That's the difference.

DoWe
November 4th, 2013, 07:45 PM

You are a joke. Clinging to GSU when it suits your fancy, and dumping on them the rest of the time. The Nation's 5th oldest conference. Big deal!

citdog
November 4th, 2013, 08:22 PM
You are a joke. Clinging to GSU when it suits your fancy, and dumping on them the rest of the time. The Nation's 5th oldest conference. Big deal!

http://www.espnspartanburg.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/1829ea1c96afa4dd51b082ada4a7f095c4.jpg

eaglewraith
November 4th, 2013, 08:28 PM

He strikes me as one of those kinds of guys that will call you an asshole, but as soon as someone else does it, he jumps on them because we may be assholes, but we're HIS assholes.

Professor Chaos
November 4th, 2013, 08:41 PM
He strikes me as one of those kinds of guys that will call you an asshole, but as soon as someone else does it, he jumps on them because we may be assholes, but we're HIS assholes.
I don't think I'd want to be citdog's asshole...

pike51
November 4th, 2013, 09:07 PM

Yet this years GSU team beat Chatty in regular time. Guess your argument just went up **** creek.

Bisonator
November 4th, 2013, 09:20 PM

Here are the highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Yet this years GSU team beat Chatty in regular time. Guess your argument just went up **** creek.

That doesn't hurt my argument for the southern conference. You can cling to that gift the refs gave you for the rest of your life. The truth is though, is that the Southern conference is not down, and Chattanooga has the most potential of any team the conference has produced in years.

Bisonator
November 4th, 2013, 09:24 PM
That doesn't hurt my argument for the southern conference. You can cling to that gift the refs gave you for the rest of your life. The truth is though, is that the Southern conference is not down, and Chattanooga has the most potential of any team the conference has produced in years.

xlolx

eaglewraith
November 4th, 2013, 09:25 PM
I don't think I'd want to be citdog's asshole...

Didn't say we liked/wanted it.

Although my favorite post here the last week or so was him calling chattown a scalawag son of a bitch. I'm not dumb enough to think I can challenge him or any Citadel alum on history dealing with the Great War of Northern Aggression.

GATA
November 4th, 2013, 10:37 PM

Yet they couldn't beat the worst GSU team since 2009...

GSU is so mediocre this year it's not even funny. But lo and behold...Chattanooga STILL couldn't get a win. And you have created a scapegoat like you do every year and have decided to blame "the refs" for that juggernaut of a program not being able to handle a GSU team that got HOUSED by ...a ****ty App State team.

God forbid that program make the playoffs...the SOCON can count on no sort of legit playoff run whatsoever.

fmrbearkat
November 4th, 2013, 10:55 PM
On another note my mother and I rode an alligator named laquisha over a rainbow and then I made him a new siracha chicken sandwich because I'm insane! My mother said I can keep him!

Interesting...

bisonboone11
November 4th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Wait, do we have another App State/NDSU fan. Could it be?Nope. Never been to Boone, NC. Don't even know anyone from Boone, NC. I do respect what App State did in the FCS, but not a fan of them. I've been a Bison fan since the day I was born.

chattownmocs
November 4th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Yet they couldn't beat the worst GSU team since 2009...

GSU is so mediocre this year it's not even funny. But lo and behold...Chattanooga STILL couldn't get a win. And you have created a scapegoat like you do every year and have decided to blame "the refs" for that juggernaut of a program not being able to handle a GSU team that got HOUSED by ...a ****ty App State team.

God forbid that program make the playoffs...the SOCON can count on no sort of legit playoff run whatsoever.

You don't know what the word couldn't means. The officiating decided the game this year. No question. Jeff Monkens entire program is built on razor thin victories of Chattanooga. If Chattanooga has those razor thin victories,nwe would be the team with the deep playoff runs and Monken would be out of a job. So don't try to paint a picture that Georgia Southern is some dominant program and Chattanooga sucks. Its false. The margin has been very thin. This season the separation is as wide as the ocean despite the refs giving you the game. We are 3 games ahead of you in the standings and it should be 5.

fmrbearkat
November 5th, 2013, 12:33 AM
You don't know what the word couldn't means. The officiating decided the game this year. No question. Jeff Monkens entire program is built on razor thin victories of Chattanooga. If Chattanooga has those razor thin victories,nwe would be the team with the deep playoff runs and Monken would be out of a job. So don't try to paint a picture that Georgia Southern is some dominant program and Chattanooga sucks. Its false. The margin has been very thin. This season the separation is as wide as the ocean despite the refs giving you the game. We are 3 games ahead of you in the standings and it should be 5.

No without them getting those razor thin victories you would still have been very mediMOCre at 7-4, 6-5, and 6-5 (actually did beat gsu in 2010) the last 3 years and still eating thanksgiving dinner at home!

ASUMountaineer
November 5th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Wait, do we have another App State/NDSU fan. Could it be?

Better, and more knowledgeable, than a Vols/Mocs fan.

ASUMountaineer
November 5th, 2013, 09:03 AM

Take those moral victories and GTFO

Wise words... xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 5th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Better, and more knowledgeable, than a Vols/Mocs fan.

at least more accustomed to winning football.

ASUMountaineer
November 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM
at least more accustomed to winning football.

True story.

pike51
November 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM

Yet, in your own words, moral victories don't count. Isn't that right?

It amazes me how well you talk out both sides of your ass.

TennBison
November 5th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Funny how you talk about razor thin victories as a good thing when it would favor your team but you turn around and mock other teams for them. Truth is, a victory is a victory no matter how large the margin esp. when it comes to playoffs.

ASUMountaineer
November 5th, 2013, 03:15 PM

It's an impressive talent.

blueballs
November 5th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Whatever...

The truth is that GSU is the most successful 1-AA/FCS program since the playoff system started in 1978. They are no worse than the third best program nationally since Monken took over in 2010.

At GSU the teams and players are measured by what they accomplish when the "frost is on the pumpkin," to borrow an old phrase from Erk Russell. For the uninitiated that means after Thanksgiving in Statesboro.

I understand the excitement in Chattanooga as the Mocs are in a position to secure a playoff berth and possible SoCon championship, particularly since neither of those things have occured since GSU joined the SoCon; but make no mistake, playing in December- especially on the road- is a whole different thing.

Let's put this another way. Chattanooga could win the next 9 national titles in a row and they STILL wouldn't have as many playoff wins as GSU has since 1985. Think about it....

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 05:04 PM

Who said anything about moral victories? Georgia Southern has not dominant under Monkey, they just haven't. Just because you guys are having a bad year doesn't mean the teams that have ascended to the top aren't as good as you guys have been in recent years.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 5th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Who said anything about moral victories? Georgia Southern has not dominant under Monkey, they just haven't. Just because you guys are having a bad year doesn't mean the teams that have ascended to the top aren't as good as you guys have been in recent years.

yes it does.

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Funny how you talk about razor thin victories as a good thing when it would favor your team but you turn around and mock other teams for them. Truth is, a victory is a victory no matter how large the margin esp. when it comes to playoffs.

The point is and was simple and precise. Just because its not going to be App State and Georgia Southern or probably even wofford in the playoffs, doesn't mean the teams representing the socon in the playoffs aren't going to be tough to beat.

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 05:13 PM
yes it does.

No it doesn't. The great Georgia Southern team that gashed you guys and basically gave you the game. Lost 2 socon games and very easily could have lost more. They weren't much better than Samford or Chattanooga or The Citadel last year(the teams that finished 4-6)

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Whatever...

The truth is that GSU is the most successful 1-AA/FCS program since the playoff system started in 1978. They are no worse than the third best program nationally since Monken took over in 2010.

At GSU the teams and players are measured by what they accomplish when the "frost is on the pumpkin," to borrow an old phrase from Erk Russell. For the uninitiated that means after Thanksgiving in Statesboro.

I understand the excitement in Chattanooga as the Mocs are in a position to secure a playoff berth and possible SoCon championship, particularly since neither of those things have occured since GSU joined the SoCon; but make no mistake, playing in December- especially on the road- is a whole different thing.

Let's put this another way. Chattanooga could win the next 9 national titles in a row and they STILL wouldn't have as many playoff wins as GSU has since 1985. Think about it....

No worse than the 3rd best program nationally, MAYBE 4th, but still just 20-10 in SoCON play. Thanks for proving my point. This conference has been very difficult and still is.

citdog
November 5th, 2013, 05:25 PM
No it doesn't. The great Georgia Southern team that gashed you guys and basically gave you the game. Lost 2 socon games and very easily could have lost more. They weren't much better than Samford or Chattanooga or The Citadel last year(the teams that finished 4-6)

We "Whipped Their FANNIES!"

NoDak 4 Ever
November 5th, 2013, 05:35 PM
No worse than the 3rd best program nationally, MAYBE 4th, but still just 20-10 in SoCON play. Thanks for proving my point. This conference has been very difficult and still is.

oh. so THAT'S why you are under .500 over your program history. I thought it was just because you aren't all that good.

TennBison
November 5th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Again, you build up teams in order to make your team look better and then tear them down when it comes to other teams playing them. How do you know that GSU last year didn't play the game of their lives and that the Bison were just a bit better. They never gave us the game, we took it back from them. Your team gave up twice as many (39) points to GSU than we did(20).

TennBison
November 5th, 2013, 05:49 PM

Funny how you make the claim that GSU last year gave us the game. While you consider your win against a 2-7 ASU squad to be anything but them blowing the game and handing it to UTC.

blueballs
November 5th, 2013, 05:55 PM
The GSU NDSU semi final game last year was epic. Both teams made great plays and both teams made mistakes. NDSU made one more play and one less mistake... that's what champions do.

blueballs
November 5th, 2013, 05:58 PM

That remains to be seen... somebody had better win multiple games in December to make that claim.

TennBison
November 5th, 2013, 06:01 PM
The GSU NDSU semi final game last year was epic. Both teams made great plays and both teams made mistakes. NDSU made one more play and one less mistake... that's what champions do.
A lot of Bison fans consider that game to be the real national championship.

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 06:10 PM
A lot of Bison fans consider that game to be the real national championship.

Shsu would have whipped Georgia Southern.

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Funny how you make the claim that GSU last year gave us the game. While you consider your win against a 2-7 ASU squad to be anything but them blowing the game and handing it to UTC.

They outplayed us in a lot of ways, they didn't give us the game. The biggest difference is that you guys think your team is some unbeatable juggernaut.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 5th, 2013, 06:15 PM

So the team we beat by 3+ TDs would have whipped the team that basically gave the game to us?

Professor Chaos
November 5th, 2013, 06:15 PM
They outplayed us in a lot of ways, they didn't give us the game. The biggest difference is that you guys think your team is some unbeatable juggernaut.
Hence the difference between us and you. Our team backs up our braggadocio when it counts whereas your team sends you into hibernation until you can start trumpeting next year as the year your boasts will be backed up.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 5th, 2013, 06:16 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5p9pkbc471qbaj4uo1_500.jpg

chattownmocs
November 5th, 2013, 06:17 PM
So the team we beat by 3+ TDs would have whipped the team that basically gave the game to us?

Yes.

blueballs
November 5th, 2013, 06:20 PM

Based on what?

TennBison
November 5th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I highly doubt that you will find a Bison fan on here who will say that we are unbeatable. I sure don't think so and I have not seen any fans that have indicated that we are. The thing that we have going for us and it has been proven, is that we have been able to adapt and adjust in games. The players all have experience in every situation and have overcome anything thrown at them. It does not make us a shoe in for a national championship, but if you know of a better team that has been there and done that with it's current roster feel free to let us know who that is. Look at how fans of other teams say things like "we are better than last year", ok lets assume that is true, a large number of the players for the Bison have been with the team for the two national championships and now they are seniors so don't you think that they themselves have been getting better as well. Show us an area where the Bison are lacking if you don't think we are as good as our #1 ranking. I'm not being cocky by saying we are #1, and that ranking does not mean squat to us Bison fans until the very end of the year.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 5th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Based on what?

Hang on, he's consulting his research library.

http://www.crowdfundingguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/head-up-ass.jpg

fmrbearkat
November 5th, 2013, 07:13 PM

I will say that if the bison hadn't had 3-4 weeks to prepare for us then the game would've been alot different. But no I don't think we would've whipped GSU nor am I necessarily saying we would've beat NDSU but it would've been alot better game. I also think a traditional option team like that with only one week to prepare is at a bigger disadvantage defensively than a spread offense would be. The defense sees the same keys at practice year round and its engrained in their mind. Those keys are wrong against our offense 90% of the time. More days to prepare even with just the extra film watching to see those keys causes us to lose our advantage big time! See SBU 2011, NDSU 2011, Cal Poly 2012, NDSU 2012, Lamar 2013 McNeese 2013. Those are the only teams to slow down our offense in the last 3 seasons and they all had bye weeks (or month in NDSU's case) before they played us.

Bisonator
November 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM

xlolx

Southern Bison
November 5th, 2013, 10:28 PM

Hey dips**t, you weren't even at the game last weekend to witness. Leave the critique to people who didn't have to worry about getting Mama's permission to cross the street.

As to your 2nd sentence, we are 36-2 in the past 3 seasons. Chatty is 18-13 so far. 'nuff said...or so you'll understand, STFU!

Bisonoline
November 6th, 2013, 12:46 AM
]I will say that if the bison hadn't had 3-4 weeks to prepare for us then the game would've been alot different. [/B]But no I don't think we would've whipped GSU nor am I necessarily saying we would've beat NDSU but it would've been alot better game. I also think a traditional option team like that with only one week to prepare is at a bigger disadvantage defensively than a spread offense would be. The defense sees the same keys at practice year round and its engrained in their mind. Those keys are wrong against our offense 90% of the time. More days to prepare even with just the extra film watching to see those keys causes us to lose our advantage big time! See SBU 2011, NDSU 2011, Cal Poly 2012, NDSU 2012, Lamar 2013 McNeese 2013. Those are the only teams to slow down our offense in the last 3 seasons and they all had bye weeks (or month in NDSU's case) before they played us.

Ah how many weeks did you have to prepare for the Bison? So you are saying that the Bison were preparing for you before they played there first playoff game???????

fmrbearkat
November 6th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Ah how many weeks did you have to prepare for the Bison? So you are saying that the Bison were preparing for you before they played there first playoff game???????

There's nothing to prepare when you play the bison!! Here's the bisons offense...get on the line of scrimmage and play as hard as you possibly can and play smart because the defense will do the rest. Y'all are not a gimmicky offense like us. Y'all do the same thing we've all Ben taught since 3rd grade pee wee. Any y'all do it damn good.

BEAR
November 6th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Are we still laughing????

GATA_OneMoreTime
November 6th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Are we still laughing????
Of course, chattown hasn't disappeared yet, that's when the laughing will turn to celebration.

fmrbearkat
November 6th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Of course, chattown hasn't disappeared yet, that's when the laughing will turn to celebration.

How many are cheering for the Mocs so that they do make the playoffs and we get one final really great laugh after the thanksgiving games?? This kinda feels like an epic prank that takes months to set up but it is so good that the work is completely worth it!! Seeing an 8-4 chatty left out of the playoffs would probably be the worst thing that could happen to this board. We would have at least 5 years of Chattown screaming how they got hosed!

Bisonator
November 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM
How many are cheering for the Mocs so that they do make the playoffs and we get one final really great laugh after the thanksgiving games?? This kinda feels like an epic prank that takes months to set up but it is so good that the work is completely worth it!! Seeing an 8-4 chatty left out of the playoffs would probably be the worst thing that could happen to this board. We would have at least 5 years of Chattown screaming how they got hosed!

Actually I think it would only be right if UTC was the last team left out. That would be so funny! xlolx

My apologies to other moc fans but chattownmocs deserves it! xpeacex

texcap
November 7th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Bump.

I had to scroll all the way to page 2 to catch up with this continuing saga. Maybe we can make it intoa forum of it's own!

fmrbearkat
November 8th, 2013, 10:26 AM

You do realize the semifinals were played on the 14th of December and the Natty was played on the 5th of January right? Thats a 23 day layoff so no Im not saying the Bison were preparing since before the first playoff game. But I am saying SHSU's offense is a whole lot harder to prepare for than the Bison's. When you play NDSU you simply better get your **** together, come to work, and play harder than you've ever played. Yall aren't trying to win by misdirection your trying to win by smacking them in the mouth repeatedly. You have to play hard against NDSU and you have to play smart when playing SHSU. And to beat chatty any playoff team will just have to PLAY! But you will have to do some extra work with the 3rd sting guys because they will likely see the field in the 2nd half xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 8th, 2013, 10:33 AM
You do realize the semifinals were played on the 14th of December and the Natty was played on the 5th of January right? Thats a 23 day layoff so no Im not saying the Bison were preparing since before the first playoff game. But I am saying SHSU's offense is a whole lot harder to prepare for than the Bison's. When you play NDSU you simply better get your **** together, come to work, and play harder than you've ever played. Yall aren't trying to win by misdirection your trying to win by smacking them in the mouth repeatedly. You have to play hard against NDSU and you have to play smart when playing SHSU. And to beat chatty any playoff team will just have to PLAY! But you will have to do some extra work with the 3rd sting guys because they will likely see the field in the 2nd half xlolx

and make sure your trainers are good on their feet. That poor girl is stuck with that image forever.

Darlinikki150
November 8th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Wouldn't it just be great to see Chatty in the playoffs? Play the best game they have ever played, get beat, and then realize they can't hang w the big boys in the FCS?

What great entertainment this thread would be if that happened...

NoDak 4 Ever
November 8th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Wouldn't it just be great to see Chatty in the playoffs? Play the best game they have ever played, get beat, and then realize they can't hang w the big boys in the FCS?

I have a feeling that is going to happen no matter who they meet. Although it would shut chattown up if that team was NDSU.

fmrbearkat
November 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM
and make sure your trainers are good on their feet. That poor girl is stuck with that image forever.

Well if it wasn't for those dirty rotten NDSU players going around playing too hard and hurting everybody then she wouldn't have busted her but in front of so many people xlolx

That was Hope Parker who is our head trainer. She's been around since 2001 and stuck through 3 coaching staffs. Really really good at what she does but she's not the most agile person on the field for sure!!

fmrbearkat
November 8th, 2013, 10:49 AM

The entertainment value would probably diminish until next year when he shows back up. I have no doubts he wouldn't post again if they got throttled in the playoffs. If they somehow won the first round game and went to fargo that would be epic if not only for the week leading up to the game. I would bet that thread would have more posts in a week than this one. Personally I would want them to come to Huntsville but for some reason he seems to think we would be a harder game than NDSU. Im not saying we wouldn't beat them by more points because we tend to score quite a few point but we also give up more points. But they would probably have a minutely better chance of winning somehow against us than the bison.

If for some reason he didn't disappear the array of insane excuses for what happened would be very entertaining. One of the big boys is going to have to beat them bad or in chat's mind there will always be the thought that we couldv'e beat those overated bison!!

Bisonator
November 8th, 2013, 10:50 AM
I have a feeling that is going to happen no matter who they meet. Although it would shut chattown up if that team was NDSU.

I doubt that. He simply can't help himself. Besides you know the refs would have lied and gave the game to NDSU!xlolx

fmrbearkat
November 8th, 2013, 10:59 AM
I doubt that. He simply can't help himself. Besides you know the refs would have lied and gave the game to NDSU!xlolx

I wonder if he believes the secret service killed JFK too? If the refs keep screwing the mocs like this it will no doubt be added to the top ten conspiracy theories of all time!!

Darlinikki150
November 8th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Oh I know the conspiracy theories would be flying, but chattmocs is like a really bad accident. I just have to look even tho its gonna be ugly.

But a game at NDSU would be epic. We can dream lol

chattownmocs
November 8th, 2013, 11:37 AM
This thread is simply about Chattanooga having a good year. We have done that and are 1 one win away from getting to the playoffs. If we do that, certainly if we win the socon, I win. After that its just the degree in which I win. I can see it trying to be shifted to some other conversation about us winning the national championship and anything short, you fools having something to talk about. BS, this thread isn't about us winning the national title. This thread has nothing to do with NDSU fans even though they have tried to make it about them. Anybody can jump on the bandwagon of the national champion and talk ****. That means nothing. The socon fans are basically gone, there is nothing else to talk about except how bad their team is. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.stfu

fmrbearkat
November 8th, 2013, 11:48 AM
This thread is simply about Chattanooga having a good year. We have done that and are 1 one win away from getting to the playoffs. If we do that, certainly if we win the socon, I win. After that its just the degree in which I win. I can see it trying to be shifted to some other conversation about us winning the national championship and anything short, you fools having something to talk about. BS, this thread isn't about us winning the national title. This thread has nothing to do with NDSU fans even though they have tried to make it about them. Anybody can jump on the bandwagon of the national champion and talk ****. That means nothing. The socon fans are basically gone, there is nothing else to talk about except how bad their team is. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.stfu

I wouldn't count on getting into the playoffs unless you beat Samford. Yall may slide in without the auto but its far from a given. I would even go so far as to say that the SoCon at this point only gets the autobid in unless there is some major help from teams 15-24 losing. If yall go 8-4 you won't be ranked in the top 30 in ANY poll. Hard to get in with that.

Professor Chaos
November 8th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Posted a new poll in the Smack Forum (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?146499-What-would-make-you-laugh-the-hardest) about more potential laughing in the future. Sorry in advance to the quality Mocs fans/posters.

BisonBacker
November 8th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I'm still http://img.pandawhale.com/61107-Dr-Cox-laughing-gif-scrubs-img-mvwc.gif

bjtheflamesfan
November 8th, 2013, 11:57 AM
I've been laughing all year...given props where due but still laughing.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 8th, 2013, 11:57 AM

You were the one the derped out and declared your superiority over NDSU.

If you make the playoffs you will join such great teams as Lehigh and Dayton. I know it hasn't happened in 30 years but the pool is a little more shallow these days.

pike51
November 8th, 2013, 01:42 PM

so 1 good season since 1984? Congrats! Guess what, we are still laughing at you! When you call your shot every single season, you're bound to get lucky once. Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.

pike51
November 8th, 2013, 01:43 PM
And... Georgia Southern is laughing at you! :)

Bison56
November 8th, 2013, 04:07 PM
LOL, these chumps think I am talking about default SOCON titles. I'm talking about 8-0 in the SOCON and National championship.

Didnt you just say it wasnt about the National Championship?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 8th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Didnt you just say it wasnt about the National Championship?

He's so far away from it, I'm not sure he knows what the national championship is.

BisonFan02
November 8th, 2013, 05:50 PM
He's so far away from it, I'm not sure he knows what the national championship is.

Sure he does. Chatty has hosted numerous nattys.

DJKyR0
November 8th, 2013, 08:45 PM
LOL, these chumps think I am talking about default SOCON titles. I'm talking about 8-0 in the SOCON and National championship.

See, the thing is that you have to go up against the big guns to do that.

NDSU is going to slap Chatty around like a redhead step-child if you're unfortunate enough to visit the Fargodome.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 8th, 2013, 09:05 PM
See, the thing is that you have to go up against the big guns to do that.

NDSU is going to slap Chatty around like a redhead step-child if you're unfortunate enough to visit the Fargodome.

They just haven't been the same since they lost Ibrahim Moizoos. They had a lot of hopes riding on him.

Southern Bison
November 8th, 2013, 11:58 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by chattownmocs http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/SeamusLight/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?p=1983611#post1983611)

Didnt you just say it wasn't about the National Championship?

Bison56, thanks for finding bitchtownmocs' post...it shows how much he talks out of his ass.

After watching Tull in person last week, I will say this...the kid reminds me of Phil Hansen from the Bison that went onto the NFL with the Buffalo Bills.

chattownmocs
November 9th, 2013, 03:56 PM
#SOCONChamps #PlayoffBound #STFU

kdinva
November 9th, 2013, 03:58 PM
you should take out newspaper adds in Boone & Statesboro.......

Bisonator
November 9th, 2013, 04:00 PM

xlolx

bjtheflamesfan
November 9th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Looks like the stars have aligned for UTC to win the SoCon...and everyone is still laughing because it took this long AND two of the best teams in the conference making a move to FBS (one of whom UTC still wet the bed and lost to) to make that happen. While props are still in order and they are getting their moment in the sun this year, one year does not make a dynasty, and UTC may still have to travel for a first round playoff game.

citdog
November 9th, 2013, 04:02 PM

that's funny **** right there

NoDak 4 Ever
November 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM

Chatty's favorite band

http://www.muenmagazine.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/default.jpg

bjtheflamesfan
November 9th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Also, you still make yourself look like an a**hat...do you not understand the concept of a sore winner?

chattownmocs
November 9th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Looks like the stars have aligned for UTC to win the SoCon...and everyone is still laughing because it took this long AND two of the best teams in the conference making a move to FBS (one of whom UTC still wet the bed and lost to) to make that happen. While props are still in order and they are getting their moment in the sun this year, one year does not make a dynasty, and UTC may still have to travel for a first round playoff game.

More jackassery from an asshat douchebag. Your predictions were foolish and your attempts at a solvent point futile. Chattanooga has used a 6 game SOCON winning streak(almost unheard of) to capture at least a share of the SOCON crown. Today despite a depleted defense missing 3 LBs the Mocs defense rose to the occasion and found their championship form. GTFO bitch.

chattownmocs
November 9th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Championship defense, championship running game, few turnovers, few penalties=clearcut national championship contender #FeartheMocs

NoDak 4 Ever
November 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Championship defense, championship running game, few turnovers, few penalties=clearcut national championship contender #FeartheMocs

http://blog.angelatung.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/inigo-montoya.jpeg

Bisonoline
November 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM
The refs must have screwed Wofford.

Bisonator
November 9th, 2013, 04:12 PM

That's it GTFO! STFU! xlolx