PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with Fanplay?

clawman
July 26th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Seems like all of the Fanplay sites are either down or really slow. Is it my connection/computer of is the source of the problem on their end?

danefan
July 26th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Its on their end.

Chris probably passed out and spilled her beer on the server.

andy7171
July 26th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Its on their end.

Chris probably passed out and spilled her beer on the server.

xlolx

danefan
July 26th, 2013, 11:43 AM
That got someone's attention who turned on the light switch for the server. Blazing fast again.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlW9n2k1ODnkB_C_CrZ31H5APXT19Mr 3_7e8eJBZszc_civ-2N9w

Silenoz
July 26th, 2013, 11:44 AM
That got someone's attention who turned on the light switch for the server. Blazing fast again.

Liar

ursus arctos horribilis
July 26th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Looks like she woke up now. Blazing fast again.
just went over and saw it seems to be going pretty good now as well.

danefan
July 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM
And off again. I swear Clark's wife is in the garage flipping the light switch off.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 26th, 2013, 11:46 AM
You know what I just noticed though is that the ads look to be gone now and a couple of the little functions like "view new posts" don't seem to be coming up for me.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 26th, 2013, 11:47 AM
And off again. I swear Clark's wife is in the garage flipping the light switch off.

Yeah, I spoke too soon.

Uncle Rico's Clan
July 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Of course it is slow with giant news coming out.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 26th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Of course it is slow with giant news coming out.

It doesn't have anything to do with that.

Uncle Rico's Clan
July 26th, 2013, 02:54 PM
It doesn't have anything to do with that.

I realized as soon as I hit enter that my statement didn't have the correct tone. I meant that during a time when a lot of Griz fans would want to be able to discuss the NCAA sanctions there would be issues with the site, not that the site was slow as a result of traffic.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 26th, 2013, 03:34 PM
I realized as soon as I hit enter that my statement didn't have the correct tone. I meant that during a time when a lot of Griz fans would want to be able to discuss the NCAA sanctions there would be issues with the site, not that the site was slow as a result of traffic.

Gotcha, going with teh Murphy's Law there.

Ivytalk
July 27th, 2013, 06:25 AM
CS is very slow. This place is great!xnodx

813Jag
July 27th, 2013, 09:37 AM
CS is very slow. This place is great!xnodx
I blame too many exclaimation marks

mvemjsunpx
July 27th, 2013, 08:48 PM
It was working for about 60 seconds just now…

Vitojr130
July 27th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Vitorubejr130 reporting to thread. What is Fanplay?

ursus arctos horribilis
July 27th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Vitorubejr130 reporting to thread. What is Fanplay?

Fanplay is our friend Chris' moniker for ChampSubdivision, eGriz, and several other sites. He's been having some server trouble apparently this last week cuz the sites have been slow or sometimes down or timing out.

cats2506
July 27th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Since they are all ran griz fans, I heard it was due to NCAA sanctions xnodx

ursus arctos horribilis
July 27th, 2013, 11:37 PM

did ya

clenz
July 28th, 2013, 08:16 AM
And I heard that ags was full of people who couldn't handle posting on cs because they didn't like the bad words that were said, or the pictures I'd scantily clad women (even though ags had more of that than cs now

Neither one of those statements are true, but one hadactually been proven in three past...but since we are throwing barbs at other sites....

Oh and fan play also hosts sites for Wyoming, the big sky conference, Syracuse, and the mountain west conference....but its all a Montana conspiracy

quando omni flunkus moritati

cats2506
July 28th, 2013, 11:14 AM
And I heard that ags was full of people who couldn't handle posting on cs because they didn't like the bad words that were said, or the pictures I'd scantily clad women (even though ags had more of that than cs now

Neither one of those statements are true, but one hadactually been proven in three past...but since we are throwing barbs at other sites....

Oh and fan play also hosts sites for Wyoming, the big sky conference, Syracuse, and the mountain west conference....but its all a Montana conspiracy

quando omni flunkus moritati

Actually, some don't post much here due to the lacking of a sense of humor, and the ECB, but I am sure you could credit that to a UM conspiracy too :D