PDA

View Full Version : NDSU star LB arrested

Pages : 1 2 [3]

JSUBison
June 17th, 2013, 04:56 PM
more thought than half the posts in a 50 page thread about a drunk kid in a bar fight. I'd set the over/under at 75 pages, still a couple of months to explore the delicate shading and nuance of the issue...

You keep bringing up the number of pages this thread has become. Why don't you set your options to 40 posts per page, maybe you will calm down a bit? This isn't such a big deal, we are only on page 13.

IBleedYellow
June 17th, 2013, 05:42 PM
You keep bringing up the number of pages this thread has become. Why don't you set your options to 40 posts per page, maybe you will calm down a bit? This isn't such a big deal, we are only on page 13.

I'm only on page 17.

gotts
June 17th, 2013, 09:17 PM
At this point, I'm okay with the decisions of Bohl & Taylor, whatever they may be. I certainly don't envy the position they are in; no matter what the decision is, supporters of the "losing" side will complain and second guess. At the end of the day, the season will go on!

World
June 17th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Without having to read all 3,000 pages, can someone please summarize the latest on this unfortunate situation?

thanks

Bisonoline
June 18th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Without having to read all 3,000 pages, can someone please summarize the latest on this unfortunate situation?

thanks

Felony assault dropped. Resisting arrest still active. I look for this to be dropped as well because he didnt really resist. He did walk away a short distance after being cuffed. But that is more fleeing than anything else but he didnt run. Really weird as of right now.

World
June 18th, 2013, 12:54 AM
Ok, thanks

Screamin_Eagle174
June 18th, 2013, 01:25 AM

thanks

Beck acquitted of legal wrongdoings, still guilty of being a dumbass. Select Bison fans subsequently out-do each other in a head-up-ass competition. Much hilarity ensued. xlolx xpopcornx

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/79034034261344621062.jpg
From L to R: IBleedYellow, Bison Fan in NW MN, MplsBison, Bisononline, Houndawg, SE174.

BISON Thunder
June 18th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Creamin Eagle knows everything...just ask him:

09-06-2011, 03:03 PM #35 Screamin_Eagle174

AGS FCS Master

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by BISON Thunder
Upset of the week...South Dakota gets the win.

"Want to put a bet on that, bizon boy? Just because you don't like a team, doesn't mean they're gonna lose. Just as I wish St. Francis (LOL) would beat the prairie cows this weekend, I know it's not going to happen."

Gil Dobie
June 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Thread is a smack candidate :)

Houndawg
June 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Beck acquitted of legal wrongdoings, still guilty of being a dumbass. Select Bison fans subsequently out-do each other in a head-up-ass competition. Much hilarity ensued. xlolx xpopcornx

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/79034034261344621062.jpg
From L to R: IBleedYellow, Bison Fan in NW MN, MplsBison, Bisononline, Houndawg, SE174.

xlolx

A picture is worth 50 pages...

...the snow melts over the next few weeks so bison fans will be able to drive to the liquor store again and this will all be forgotten as they resume breeding their sisters.

BISON Thunder
June 18th, 2013, 12:14 PM
xlolx

A picture is worth 50 pages...

...the snow melts over the next few weeks so bison fans will be able to drive to the liquor store again and this will all be forgotten as they resume breeding their sisters.

Hey Puptent...shouldn't you be more concerned about making certain your AD is securing the same referees who officiated last years game, so the puppydogs can keep the game close again in October?

Herder
June 18th, 2013, 12:20 PM
On One Side of the Ledger:
The kids was sitting at a bar until 2am, nothing good happens after mid-night
He seemed to be without other teammates to watch out for him
He went outside to fight and didn't diffuse the situation
He got into a fight and knocked a guy out

On the Other side of Ledger:
He's 21
His actions happen every day without consequence to normal people
It certainly wasn't a felony charge, no way
FPD really screwed this up
He is a hell of a fighter, handling 2 huge guys
He does care about his role as a football player and coach, as you could see
He has a good lawyer

Consequences:
Likely no real legal issues; Resisting arrest charge is a joke and should be dropped too
Likely will get 1-4 game suspension from NDSU, and deservedly so
FPD should have some explaining to do getting a hard-on when they found out a FB player was involved.

Houndawg
June 18th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Hey Puptent...shouldn't you be more concerned about making certain your AD is securing the same referees who officiated last years game, so the puppydogs can keep the game close again in October?

xlolx

Yeah boy, any time the game is close its the refs fault. You're probably still whining and blaming Bill Fette about getting stuffed against EWU.xcoffeex

Bisonator
June 18th, 2013, 01:44 PM
xlolx

Yeah boy, any time the game is close its the refs fault. You're probably still whining and blaming Bill Fette about getting stuffed against EWU.xcoffeex

You just had to twist that knife some more didn't you? xtroublex

MplsBison
June 18th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Wouldn't it be something if NDSU beat: UND, MSU and EWU in Fargo this year on the way to national championship #3?

Screamin_Eagle174
June 18th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Wouldn't it be something if NDSU beat: UND, MSU and EWU in Fargo this year on the way to national championship #3?

There's a greater chance of you realizing you're an imbecile, than that happening. xlolx

Houndawg
June 18th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Technically, I believe he might be more of a moron than an imbecile. I think morons drool a bit more.

Houndawg
June 19th, 2013, 08:20 AM
....and with such a mental 'giant' as you are, you keep your worthless posts coming....xthumbsdownx

It wasn't personal, just wanted to help get the thread to 50 pages...good job to all, work is done. xpeacex

Houndawg
July 17th, 2013, 11:15 AM
It wasn't personal, just wanted to help get the thread to 50 pages...good job to all, work is done. xpeacex

Updates?

BisonBacker
July 17th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Nothing to update. No new news on this subject to report but I'm sure when it becomes news a few will be all over it. CoughdarrelCough xlolx

NoDak 4 Ever
July 17th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Nothing to update. No new news on this subject to report but I'm sure when it becomes news a few will be all over it. CoughdarrelCough xlolx

He's likely working on his "off-season strength program". His dad picked him up and took him back to the farm and will be there until training camp opens up.

MplsBison
July 17th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I would be shocked if NDSU's strength coach would allow a star, starting player to just sit at home all summer.

If the plan is for Beck to be contributing to the team this season, then he's in Fargo busting his rear with the team. Simple as that.

gumby013
July 17th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Suspended for the 4th quarter of the Ferris State game.

:D

NoDak 4 Ever
July 17th, 2013, 02:32 PM
I would be shocked if NDSU's strength coach would allow a star, starting player to just sit at home all summer.

If the plan is for Beck to be contributing to the team this season, then he's in Fargo busting his rear with the team. Simple as that.

I think his dad would tell them to go pound sand. At least that's my understanding. Hanging out in Fargo was what got him in trouble in the first place.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 17th, 2013, 02:48 PM
I think his dad would tell them to go pound sand. At least that's my understanding. Hanging out in Fargo was what got him in trouble in the first place.

And trying to make someone stay would be against NCAA rules anyway wouldn't it? I thought Inforum had a piece stating that what you said is indeed what happened so I'll trust that.

Bisonator
July 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM

Yeah he is getting some "tough love" so to speak. Ah, farm work it does a body good!

NoDak 4 Ever
July 17th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Yeah he is getting some "tough love" so to speak. Ah, farm work it does a body good!

I grew up in the city but I can imagine that's a pretty good conditioning program. Plus, not a lot of commotion in Munich.

Bisonator
July 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I grew up in the city but I can imagine that's a pretty good conditioning program. Plus, not a lot of commotion in Munich.

Hey they got street dances and stuff! xthumbsupx

Southern Bison
July 17th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Be careful with that cough BB, he may come to the door like this...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHOacx_Xg6R6kQQRwO9JP5sgjQS1JGK gidBUkn5aLzbqKxY2Sa

Houndawg
July 18th, 2013, 06:11 AM

Now that is funny right there..xbowx

MplsBison
July 18th, 2013, 12:25 PM

Fighting off an attacker, late at night, outside his home is what got him arrested. The charges were later dropped when the video evidence confirmed he did nothing criminal.

This is very easy to avoid in Fargo, or any other location. Fargo has nothing to do with it.

As I said, if the plan is for him to significantly contribute to the team this season - he's in Fargo training and busting his rear with his teammates. Zero percent chance he's hanging out at home all summer.

MarkyMark
July 18th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Fighting off an attacker, late at night, outside his home is what got him arrested. The charges were later dropped when the video evidence confirmed he did nothing criminal.

This is very easy to avoid in Fargo, or any other location. Fargo has nothing to do with it.

As I said, if the plan is for him to significantly contribute to the team this season - he's in Fargo training and busting his rear with his teammates. Zero percent chance he's hanging out at home all summer.

I think Beck is still suspended from the team. Its assumed that he will be reinstated but its not entirely certain at this point that he will return.

IBleedYellow
July 18th, 2013, 02:58 PM

He is working his ass off on the farm.

You don't know what that means, I understand.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 18th, 2013, 02:59 PM

I don't really know what that means but I bet it's ****ing HARD!

Bisonoline
July 18th, 2013, 03:14 PM

He wasnt outside his home.

MplsBison
July 19th, 2013, 12:27 PM

If you can't or refuse to comprehend that working out under the direct supervision of the strength staff, using proper, actual training equipment and facilities and most importantly, working with (and against) your teammates, bonding with them during that time and building the sense of team work with them can't be replicated "on the farm", then you have no business posting in this thread.

Bow out, please.

MplsBison
July 19th, 2013, 12:29 PM
He wasnt outside his home.

I don't have the time to imagine what semantic game you're playing.

It's unquestionable and obvious I was correct when I said that the location where the two attackers assailed him was not at his place of residence.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 19th, 2013, 12:32 PM
If you can't or refuse to comprehend that working out under the direct supervision of the strength staff, using proper, actual training equipment and facilities and most importantly, working with (and against) your teammates, bonding with them during that time and building the sense of team work with them can't be replicated "on the farm", then you have no business posting in this thread.

Bow out, please.

Holy ****, IBY....you just got tossed out of the thread by MPLS.

http://abovethelaw.com/uploads/2012/02/You-Got-Served-youve-been-service-of-process.gif

IBleedYellow
July 19th, 2013, 01:50 PM

Bow out, please.

This just proves my point exactly. You have no clue what actually is occuring right now. Travis is most likely waking up at 4 am, working cows, re-building fences, digging up fence posts, running around DOING ACTUAL WORK from sun-up to sun-down. His father is giving him some positive reinforcement showing him the great things that he is missing with his teammates back in Fargo right now by making him do "****ty" farm work. He is NOT on the team right now, so I'd bet he can not workout with them in the teams weight training facilities anyway. Instead of being able to workout twice (or three times, I am not sure) a day and relaxing other times, he is working all damn day. Probably only getting Sundays off.

He is being punished for having his head up his ass and his father is working his ass off, you can count on it. It's called North Dakota work ethic. That work ethic is something I feel like you really don't have comprehension of. We take pride in it.

Houndawg
July 19th, 2013, 02:06 PM
This just proves my point exactly. You have no clue what actually is occuring right now. Travis is most likely waking up at 4 am, working cows, re-building fences, digging up fence posts, running around DOING ACTUAL WORK from sun-up to sun-down. His father is giving him some positive reinforcement showing him the great things that he is missing with his teammates back in Fargo right now by making him do "****ty" farm work. He is NOT on the team right now, so I'd bet he can not workout with them in the teams weight training facilities anyway. Instead of being able to workout twice (or three times, I am not sure) a day and relaxing other times, he is working all damn day. Probably only getting Sundays off.

He is being punished for having his head up his ass and his father is working his ass off, you can count on it. It's called North Dakota work ethic. That work ethic is something I feel like you really don't have comprehension of. We take pride in it.

He's a city boy. He wouldn't last a week doing honest work.xnodx

MplsBison
July 19th, 2013, 05:00 PM

I haven't said anything about farming, the level of effort it takes to perform typical farming tasks nor North Dakotan farming work ethic.

I have said that the benefits from working out in Fargo, with the correct facilities and equipment, in the correct environment and with teammates is something that can't be replicated on the farm. Therefore, any person who expected to significantly contribute on the field for the Bison this fall is expected to spend a signficant portion, if not all of the summer training in those conditions, with those facilities and in Fargo.

Those are correct statements. And they also have nothing to do with farming, farming tasks or North Dakotan farming work ethic.

As to why you're choosing to be so aggressively ignorant about those correct statement, beats me. You obviously have a bone to pick with someone.

Just make sure you explain about the arduous task of sitting in the air-conditioned, XM radio playing cabin of a computer controlled, GPS-location sensing combine when you're on your farming work ethic soap box. Perhaps bring up federal government farming subsidies as well? :D

IBleedYellow
July 19th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I haven't said anything about farming, the level of effort it takes to perform typical farming tasks nor North Dakotan farming work ethic.

I have said that the benefits from working out in Fargo, with the correct facilities and equipment, in the correct environment and with teammates is something that can't be replicated on the farm. Therefore, any person who expected to significantly contribute on the field for the Bison this fall is expected to spend a signficant portion, if not all of the summer training in those conditions, with those facilities and in Fargo.

Those are correct statements. And they also have nothing to do with farming, farming tasks or North Dakotan farming work ethic.

As to why you're choosing to be so aggressively ignorant about those correct statement, beats me. You obviously have a bone to pick with someone.

Just make sure you explain about the arduous task of sitting in the air-conditioned, XM radio playing cabin of a computer controlled, GPS-location sensing combine when you're on your farming work ethic soap box. Perhaps bring up federal government farming subsidies as well? :D

MplsBison
July 19th, 2013, 05:18 PM

Damn I'm good. Make them so frustrated so as to reduce them to nothing more than posting a picture.

At least it wasn't a piece of fruit.

NoDak 4 Ever
July 19th, 2013, 05:25 PM
http://compsci6asbs.wikispaces.com/file/view/annoying-orange.jpg/173968453/annoying-orange.jpg

MplsBison
July 19th, 2013, 05:26 PM

ursus arctos horribilis
July 19th, 2013, 06:05 PM
HA Nice work IBY and NoDak. Let him wallow in his own feces.

He can say he's having a good time with it but he's reported the guy that started that so he apparently isn't that big a fan of being called out on his troll efforts.

Oh and also...
xlolx

justintyem
July 19th, 2013, 11:40 PM
IBY and those who think TB is on the farm,ur wrong.......... He is back on the team and he is doing his workouts in Fargo........ And if you dont believe me,prove me wrong!!!!!!

Bisonoline
July 19th, 2013, 11:47 PM
IBY and those who think TB is on the farm,ur wrong.......... He is back on the team and he is doing his workouts in Fargo........ And if you dont believe me,prove me wrong!!!!!!

Since you made the statement its you who should bring forth verifiable information that proves what you said is true.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 12:19 AM

Normally that would be true. Except in this case. Bohl knows what going on and the purpose for his absence earlier in the summer..

Ps FYI--The combine is used for harvesting. Which is in the fall after the season starts.

justintyem
July 20th, 2013, 12:27 AM
Since you made the statement its you who should bring forth verifiable information that proves what you said is true.

Wow,U are so Clever!!!! LoL,come up with something better then that...............xoutofrepx

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Wow,U are so Clever!!!! LoL,come up with something better then that...............xoutofrepx

Dont have to. You either have a link or you dont verifying what you said. My guess is you dont. Next

IBleedYellow
July 20th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Dont have to. You either have a link or you dont verifying what you said. My guess is you dont. Next

Bingo. Last reports are he is at the family farm in Munich, ND.

He hasn't been announced as being back on the team, team works out in TEAM facilities.

This is such a hard concept to grasp for some.

Thundar
July 20th, 2013, 10:28 AM

why not back up your statement instead of posting something like this? if you truly know back it up its not a hard concept.......well for some I should say

NoDak 4 Ever
July 20th, 2013, 11:05 AM
why not back up your statement instead of posting something like this? if you truly know back it up its not a hard concept.......well for some I should say

I'll bet he got the text. :)

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I'll bet he got the text. :)

By jove I think your right!

BisonFan02
July 20th, 2013, 12:01 PM
By jove I think your right!

I will ask someone reliable today and see what's up. I had heard he has been back for "awhile" too.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I will ask someone reliable today and see what's up. I had heard he has been back for "awhile" too.

I heard that as well but havent seen anything from NDSU on reinstatement. But may be they held off on that presser as the Fargo rag would have a field day with it and the impending shiatzz storm.

I heard that his old man came and got him. How long he was home I dont know.

Houndawg
July 20th, 2013, 03:25 PM
I heard that as well but havent seen anything from NDSU on reinstatement. But may be they held off on that presser as the Fargo rag would have a field day with it and the impending shiatzz storm.

I heard that his old man came and got him. How long he was home I dont know.

Probably bought him a brand new post-hole digger, the manual kind...

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Probably bought him a brand new post-hole digger, the manual kind...

Ive operated one of those technical marvels. Its a work out in itself.

MplsBison
July 20th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Normally that would be true. Except in this case. Bohl knows what going on and the purpose for his absence earlier in the summer..

Ps FYI--The combine is used for harvesting. Which is in the fall after the season starts.

So are you saying that harvesting isn't a part of farming (and therefore farming tasks which require North Dakotan type work ethic) or are you agreeing with me that harvesting, which is part of farming, doesn't require very much effort or work ethic?

If IBY would've implied that Beck was only back on the farm during the early part of summer and was now back on the team -- as you did in your post -- I wouldn't have had to correct him so harshly.

But as you can clearly review in his posts, he still thinks Beck is "on the farm" to this day.

MplsBison
July 20th, 2013, 08:08 PM

Of course he's been back.

Summer workouts probably start shortly after the spring semester ends, usually in May. Beck could've been working out with the team from May until the first part of June when the incident occurred.

He may well have returned home for a week or even two weeks, at his father's request. But I guarantee the plan was never to keep him there for the remainder of the summer, once the charges were dropped and it was known that he was not going to face any legal ramifications. I would bet he was back in Fargo at least by the start of July, when the team workouts I imagine are the most intense.

For the time he was back home, the NDSU strength coach could've emailed him daily workouts and perhaps he could've lifted weights and performed conditioning drills on his own at the high school in the morning and worked for his father on the farm during the day.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 08:11 PM
So are you saying that harvesting isn't a part of farming (and therefore farming tasks which require North Dakotan type work ethic) or are you agreeing with me that harvesting, which is part of farming, doesn't require very much effort or work ethic?

If IBY would've implied that Beck was only back on the farm during the early part of summer and was now back on the team -- as you did in your post -- I wouldn't have had to correct him so harshly.

But as you can clearly review in his posts, he still thinks Beck is "on the farm" to this day.

You didnt correct anyone. All you did was show your big ass again.

No I didnt agree with you. I just stated that the combine is used in the fall after the season starts. Having a tough time comprehending again when it does comply with your bullshatz I see.?

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 08:16 PM
Of course he's been back.

Summer workouts probably start shortly after the spring semester ends, usually in May. Beck could've been working out with the team from May until the first part of June when the incident occurred.

He may well have returned home for a week or even two weeks, at his father's request. But I guarantee the plan was never to keep him there for the remainder of the summer, once the charges were dropped and it was known that he was not going to face any legal ramifications. I would bet he was back in Fargo at least by the start of July, when the team workouts I imagine are the most intense.

For the time he was back home, the NDSU strength coach could've emailed him daily workouts and perhaps he could've lifted weights and performed conditioning drills on his own at the high school in the morning and worked for his father on the farm during the day.

You cant guarantee squat because you dont know squat. Period. Your post is filled with, may well have, could have etc etc etc. Again---you dont have a clue what transpired and you dont know what is going on now. All you are doing is guessing.

MplsBison
July 20th, 2013, 08:24 PM
You didnt correct anyone. All you did was show your big ass again.

No I didnt agree with you. I just stated that the combine is used in the fall after the season starts. Having a tough time comprehending again when it does comply with your bullshatz I see.?

Let the record show that BOL does not consider harvesting to be part of farming.

That's the only possible conclusion that his replies to my questions can support.

MplsBison
July 20th, 2013, 08:26 PM
You cant guarantee squat because you dont know squat. Period. Your post is filled with, may well have, could have etc etc etc. Again---you dont have a clue what transpired and you dont know what is going on now. All you are doing is guessing.

Sure.

Here's a question though: let's say it turns out I was right all along. Are you and IBY going to be men by admitting that you were wrong and apologizing for being such jackasses about it?

Doubtful.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Let the record show that BOL does not consider harvesting to be part of farming.

That's the only possible conclusion that his replies to my questions can support.

I just stated that the combine is used in the fall after the season starts. That lack of reading comprehension is just kicking your azz isnt it.

MplsBison
July 20th, 2013, 08:41 PM
I just stated that the combine is used in the fall after the season starts. That lack of reading comprehension is just kicking your azz isnt it.

The reason you stated it in post #549 was because you were falling over yourself, rushing to make a smarmy comment in the guise of catching me making a mistake about farming.

But in your rush you did not take the time to understand the argument and I've now caught you with your pants around your ankles. You can be dishonest and try to back out of it all you like.

IBleedYellow
July 20th, 2013, 08:45 PM
How the hell does Mpls have a Green Rep dot? This can't happen.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 08:49 PM
The reason you stated it in post #549 was because you were falling over yourself, rushing to make a smarmy comment in the guise of catching me making a mistake about farming.

But in your rush you did not take the time to understand the argument and I've now caught you with your pants around your ankles. You can be dishonest and try to back out of it all you like.

Nothing to back out of as you were wrong as usual. Here is my original comment----Ps FYI--The combine is used for harvesting. Which is in the fall after the season starts. ---Notice the word combine and harvesting in the same sentence? That means its part of farming. I guess its that lack of comprehension that has you baffled.

You may now go back to trolling.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 08:52 PM
How the hell does Mpls have a Green Rep dot? This can't happen.

I made a mistake and pos repped him instead of neg repping him. Damn. LOL

Feel free to undo my mistake.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 20th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Let the record show that I am a complete moron in trying to assert that BOL does not consider harvesting to be part of farming.

That's the only possible conclusion that my replies to his questions can support.

Dead on man.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 20th, 2013, 10:30 PM
I made a mistake and pos repped him instead of neg repping him. Damn. LOL

Feel free to undo my mistake.

xlolx

It's just a game we play amongst ourselves with his status anyway so bouncing up and then back to red is just another form of entertainment for us. We pass him around like a pack of ciggy's on cell block D.

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 10:40 PM
xlolx

It's just a game we play amongst ourselves with his status anyway so bouncing up and then back to red is just another form of entertainment for us. We pass him around like a pack of ciggy's on cell block D.

Hes kind of a like the dog in the car with his head hanging out the window and he barks at you as he goes by or a drive by shooting. He knows he can only troll his shat so much before he gets the ban hammer so he walks a real fine line and then disappears.

ursus arctos horribilis
July 20th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Hes kind of a like the dog in the car with his head hanging out the window and he barks at you as he goes by or a drive by shooting. He knows he can only troll his shat so much before he gets the ban hammer so he walks a real fine line and then disappears.

You've noticed that as well huh?

Bisonoline
July 20th, 2013, 11:09 PM
You've noticed that as well huh?

In the figurative sense you have his balls in your hand while he is here. In the litteral sence his wife must be kicking him in his balls while at home as he sure wouldnt act the way he does here if she wasnt swatting his nut sack on a regular basis.---que funny visual---- xlolx

Thundar
July 20th, 2013, 11:37 PM
In the figurative sense you have his balls in your hand while he is here. In the litteral sence his wife must be kicking him in his balls while at home as he sure wouldnt act the way he does here if she wasnt swatting his nut sack on a regular basis.---que funny visual---- xlolx

wife?

I'm thinking his Mom

IBleedYellow
July 21st, 2013, 05:24 AM
I almost feel bad for...

Nope.

aces1180
August 5th, 2013, 04:06 PM
He'll plead guilty to resisting as what looks to be part of a plea deal...He has also been reinstated to the team.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/408211/group/homepage/

MplsBison
August 5th, 2013, 04:39 PM
FM prosecutor had to save face in public with the resisting arrest charge.

Would've lost in court. Too bad Beck has fall camp to attend. Gotta get ready to play in the entire K-State game!

underdawg
August 5th, 2013, 08:39 PM
THE END (after 58 chapters in this soap opera)

MplsBison
August 19th, 2013, 06:28 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/409558/group/Sports/

Just a small blurb, more or less saying that he plead guilty to put it behind him and avoid trial. Thing is, if this actually did go to trial they'd mop the floor with the city. No doubt the city would've had to drop all charges in a plea deal, perhaps just a fine.

They (the city and the police dept) would've deserved their public embarrassment.

Houndawg
August 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/409558/group/Sports/

Just a small blurb, more or less saying that he plead guilty to put it behind him and avoid trial. Thing is, if this actually did go to trial they'd mop the floor with the city. No doubt the city would've had to drop all charges in a plea deal, perhaps just a fine.

They (the city and the police dept) would've deserved their public embarrassment.

Thanks for sharing.