PDA

View Full Version : Stony Brook RB Miguel Maysonet Signs With Eagles

Lehigh Football Nation
April 27th, 2013, 08:43 PM
I don't think they even realize the steal that they got. Congratulations!

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/eagles-sign-six-rookie-free-agents-following-draft

Seawolf97
April 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Hopefully he will impress the the staff of Eagles. Kevin Norrel one of our wide receivers signed with Buffalo as an undrafted free agent.

Seawolf97
April 28th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Cedric Moore DB signed with Greenbay. Same deal undrafted free agent. That makes 3 most we ever had.

smallcollegefbfan
April 29th, 2013, 12:32 AM
I don't think they even realize the steal that they got. Congratulations!

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/eagles-sign-six-rookie-free-agents-following-draft

Don't worry because the best player on the SBU team is coming out next year and he WILL be drafted as long as he does what myself and the teams expect. They may have a 4th-5th round pick on their hands in 2014.

bluehenbillk
April 29th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Wonder if he got some bad advice from his agent - plenty of teams with better RB situations to break into than the Eagles.

32counter
April 29th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Wonder if he got some bad advice from his agent - plenty of teams with better RB situations to break into than the Eagles.

His agent is Joe Linta,the same agent for Joe Flacco.I think Flacco did pretty well with his recent deal,Mr Blue Hen.

superman7515
May 20th, 2013, 08:56 AM
Miguel Maysonet will be cut from the Eagles today without having ever stepped foot in the complex for any OTAs or anything.

smallcollegefbfan
May 20th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Miguel Maysonet will be cut from the Eagles today without having ever stepped foot in the complex for any OTAs or anything.

No shock. Bad situation and Maysonet really tapered off. His pro day workout was not good, he has some media people who have no clue in his ear, and he did not play as well later in the year as he did earlier in the year. One thing I notice is that often players who blow it up early in the year get their egos inflated by media who have no clue or agents and they don't put in the time. I don't know Miguel so I'm not sure if that happened but from an outsider looking in that would be an educated guess. Hope he bounces back and ends up on another team.