PDA

View Full Version : Chattownmocs will be mad with the Jaguars pick!

smallcollegefbfan
April 27th, 2013, 04:42 PM
App State CB Demetrius McCray taken 210 overall by Jaguars in 7th round.

Just like I said. A guy you take in the 6th or 7th round and develop.

I wish Chattownmocs would have taken my bet! lol

chattownmocs
April 27th, 2013, 05:14 PM
App State CB Demetrius McCray taken 210 overall by Jaguars in 7th round.

Just like I said. A guy you take in the 6th or 7th round and develop.

I wish Chattownmocs would have taken my bet! lol

Not at all. I am a titans fan. Doesn't pain me to see the jags draft awful players at all. The fact that this guy could be drafted before talents like Tyler bray and darick rogers shows just how poor talent evaluation can be even at the highest level.

smallcollegefbfan
April 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Not at all. I am a titans fan. Doesn't pain me to see the jags draft awful players at all. The fact that this guy could be drafted before talents like Tyler bray and darick rogers shows just how poor talent evaluation can be even at the highest level.

Bray and Rogers fell due to medical and character. Both would have been gone had they not had issues. I had Rogers rated higher than McCray but I would never have drafted Rogers if I were a GM.

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
April 28th, 2013, 08:41 PM

Darick Rogers deserved to get kicked off the Tennessee football team. Tyler Bray should have been kicked off the team for his off the field antics. I also had it on good authority that McKayla Maroney was not impressed with both Bray and Rogers not only for their performance but also their character.

asumike83
April 28th, 2013, 10:07 PM

Talented, yes but serious character issues. NFL front offices are much more likely to take a late-round flyer on a quiet, hard working player than a kid who was a hyped recruit with a questionable attitude.

ASUMountaineer
April 29th, 2013, 08:41 AM

xlolx And yet, you're posting on AGS. xthumbsupx

Apphole
April 29th, 2013, 09:14 AM

If only the league would take you on as a consultant. Your wisdom is far greater than that of the professionals.

Anyway, DM is just one more of the countless NFL players to come out of the pro factory known as App State. You might know this school by another name: Daddy.

smallcollegefbfan
April 29th, 2013, 09:50 AM
If only the league would take you on as a consultant. Your wisdom is far greater than that of the professionals.

Anyway, DM is just one more of the countless NFL players to come out of the pro factory known as App State. You might know this school by another name: Daddy.

Hey it's one thing to disagree with the NFL if you are right. I mean if he said Martin sucked and he got cut and then he told us BJ Coleman would have a 10-year career and be a 3-year starter then yes saying Martin should not have been drafted and Coleman is a 4th round value is dead on. Problem is Coleman isn't getting on the field and Martin got drafted with nothing to show he is right yet.

He just likes to make crazy comments. I have a hard time thinking he actually believes most of what he says! lol

Apphole
April 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Hey it's one thing to disagree with the NFL if you are right. I mean if he said Martin sucked and he got cut and then he told us BJ Coleman would have a 10-year career and be a 3-year starter then yes saying Martin should not have been drafted and Coleman is a 4th round value is dead on. Problem is Coleman isn't getting on the field and Martin got drafted with nothing to show he is right yet.

He just likes to make crazy comments. I have a hard time thinking he actually believes most of what he says! lol

He's been spewing the same delusional **** for three years on here. He believes what he says. If he doesn't, he deserves an Oscar.

Rekdiver
April 29th, 2013, 02:59 PM
I believe "Daddy" gets Chatty at home this year..............I guess its better to get spanked again away from home.