PDA

View Full Version : JJ Wilcox taken 80th overall

smallcollegefbfan
April 26th, 2013, 08:37 PM
by Dallas. No shock here. BW Webb is a possible late 3rd rounder.

BEAR
April 26th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Yes he is. C'mon FCS .... let's get some more!

seantaylor
April 27th, 2013, 12:50 AM
True guinea. Hate that he went to the Cowboys, but my Skins are going to draft his running mate tomorrow.

smallcollegefbfan
April 27th, 2013, 08:19 AM
True guinea. Hate that he went to the Cowboys, but my Skins are going to draft his running mate tomorrow.

We'll see. You sound like you have inside info. Why do you think Washington is going to draft Eubanks?

Baldy
April 28th, 2013, 06:36 AM
We'll see. You sound like you have inside info. Why do you think Washington is going to draft Eubanks?
xlolx

Eubanks to the Vikes. xcoffeex

FCS_pwns_FBS
April 28th, 2013, 12:29 PM

Wilcox is Italian? First I've ever heard of that.

smallcollegefbfan
April 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM
xlolx

Eubanks to the Vikes. xcoffeex

I talked to both teams and they did not have Eubanks on the draft board. He was a PFA on their lists. Eubanks was signed up fast but never really talked about as a possible pick in their war rooms.

seantaylor
April 29th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Skins really liked Eubanks. Our draft was terrible, though. Listened to John Riggins sing his praises last week. Was hoping he was correct.

Apphole
April 29th, 2013, 10:06 AM
my Skins

Enjoy our boy Kimbrough. The guy is a beast. I'm sure you remember him shutting down the TO. xsmiley_wix

seantaylor
April 30th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Interesting. We are going to need a Mike to replace Fletcher next year. He has a good shot to make the team.