PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Montana State and Portland State!

Cat79
September 3rd, 2006, 08:29 AM
Cat & Viking Fans,

Great Wins. It looks like the Big Sky will be a fight to the finish this year.:hurray:

TexasTerror
September 3rd, 2006, 08:41 AM
No love for the Richmond Spiders?:eek:

WEST COAST BIAS!! :nono:

MR. CHICKEN
September 3rd, 2006, 09:11 AM
OR...ILLINOIS STATE'S...COULDAH...SHOULDAH...:confused:...AWK!

ISUMatt
September 3rd, 2006, 09:13 AM
Congrats to the big 3 I-AA winners!!!

Cat79
September 3rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
I apologize and stand corrected. Congrats to the Richmond Spiders!

Eaglegus2
September 3rd, 2006, 09:52 AM
Congratulations to the 3 victors over I-A on Saturday.:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Let's keep it up!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which I-A will fall next?:D

birdsflyhigh
September 3rd, 2006, 10:31 AM
CONGRATS out to Richmond, Montanta St. and Portland St.!!! Agreed Eaglegus2, let's add some more victories over IA. :nod:

JBB
September 3rd, 2006, 10:32 AM
Great wins all! Way to go Montana State! Go State!!!

Proud Griz Man
September 3rd, 2006, 10:37 AM
CONGRATS out to Richmond, Montanta St. and Portland St.!!!

Good job Spiders, Bobcats, and Vikings. Congratulations on quality wins over I-A teams.:thumbsup:

blukeys
September 3rd, 2006, 10:38 AM
MSU in particular is getting a lot of love over on ESPN this morning. Richmond's win is getting attention as well. Poor PSU is not getting the attention it deserves. Congrats all. Next Saturday go UNH!!!!!

PantherRob82
September 3rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Montana St looked sharp. didn't see the other two play.

slostang
September 3rd, 2006, 11:37 AM
Congrats to all three I-A slayers. I-AA all the way.

Maybe this will show some people that think the Big Sky is a one team conference that the Big Sky is deeper than they think.

JALMOND
September 3rd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Portland State is probably not getting the press because New Mexico is not a BCS team. Duke probably is not either, but they play in a BCS conference (ACC). ESPN likes to cover BCS teams and I-AA victories over them will get the most coverage from ESPN, and rightly so I might add.

One thing to add, the Big Sky went 2-6 against I-A this week. Did the Sun Belt get any I-A wins? How about the MAC? Could it be that the Big Sky and the A-10 had more I-A wins than two of the I-A conferences?

Still, we don't feel cheated at all here in Portland. This is a great way to begin the season, and our win, as well as Montana State's win, should show that the Big Sky is not just Montana, EWU and everyone else.

Golden Eagle
September 3rd, 2006, 02:56 PM
One thing to add, the Big Sky went 2-6 against I-A this week. Did the Sun Belt get any I-A wins? How about the MAC? Could it be that the Big Sky and the A-10 had more I-A wins than two of the I-A conferences?

Sun Belt was 2-4 against I-A opponents. (one game was a conference game)

MAC was 2-10 against I-A opponents. (the two victories coming against conference opponents)