PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone

NoDak 4 Ever
January 21st, 2013, 09:30 AM
I want to take an opportunity to thank everyone who contributed during our recent AGS fund drive. Together we raised over $750 which might not sound like much but will more than pay for the server fees for the year. I intentionally brought this up after the season to avoid cluttering the boards that should be dedicated to NDSU's superiority ;). Even though it is the off season and traffic is low, we got a great response.

The ability to pay for the site for a whole year will allow Ursus to concentrate on some site upgrade but most importantly, not have to pay this stuff out of his pocket.

On behalf of Ursus, The Rev SFA, and myself. Our heartfelt thanks.

For those of you who were waiting or have other priorities this time of year, please consider a donation sometime. The donate button is there all the time.
xthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
January 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM
This is great stuff!

citdog
January 21st, 2013, 09:48 AM
whomever paid to see the flag of the late union flying next to the Israeli flag on my porch will have pics next week.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 21st, 2013, 10:59 AM
A major thank you to all of you that slipped in some cash to pay the bills. It is much appreciated. Also thank you to TheRev and NoDa for doing this for me. I really can't say thank you enough to all of you guys. You are some really decent folks to help out like you have.

TheRevSFA
January 21st, 2013, 11:10 AM
Yeah except I realized I didn't send in my donation..oops!

It'll be in this week.

FormerPokeCenter
January 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM
Since $750.00 was raised for AGS, just go ahead and send what you were gonna send to AGS to my 24HOB ride.

I know you've already got the link! ;)

TheRevSFA
January 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
You already have a recurring donation from me.

Go find someone else, Mooch!

FormerPokeCenter
January 21st, 2013, 12:15 PM
You know you're my favorite Booty call!