PDA

View Full Version : Detroit ties series at 3 apiece

wkuhillhound
June 4th, 2005, 10:09 PM
The Pistons ripped a new hole into the Heat with 91 - 66 thrashing. Monday night in Miami for all the marbles. Who will win? Will Wade be back?

eaglefan452
June 5th, 2005, 01:03 AM
I believe the Pistons will win game 7, but the Heat still have a shot if they can have Wade ready to play. Either way, I don't think either team can beat the Spurs, but I think Detroit has the best chance to beat San Antonio.

wkuhillhound
June 5th, 2005, 08:29 AM
In your opinion, which big man matchup would you rather see?

Duncan/Wallace or Duncan/Shaq? I would think it would be more interesting to see a Duncan/Shaq finals b/c....#1 it has never been done before since they were always in the same conference....#2 arguably the two best big men in the game....#3 Duncan would want to even the championship rings at 3 apiece.

eaglefan452
June 5th, 2005, 11:15 AM
As far as individual matchups go, a Heat/Spurs series would be the better one to watch. As for the team matchups, Detroit/San Antonio would be the better series in my opinion.

Hammerhead
June 5th, 2005, 06:37 PM
I guess 'Sheed was right. The games are fixed and the NBA wanted a game 7 for the extra TV revenue. :D

Hansel
June 5th, 2005, 09:06 PM
No wade= no win for the heat. I hope he comes back and the Heat win it all and Shaq can call Wade the best 2 guard he has ever played with

buckp
June 6th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Keep hoping, ain't gonna happen. Pistons are the best in the NBA.

Agreed!!!! :bow:

......'Ribs' are the menu tonight! :eek: ;)

Ivytalk
June 6th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Pistons win but lose to Spurs in 6 or 7. I was impressed by what SA did to Phoenix.

wkuhillhound
June 6th, 2005, 09:15 PM
Miami leads Detroit 66 - 64 at the end of the 3rd. This will go down to the wire, the way it is supposed to be.

wkuhillhound
June 6th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Detroit wins!!!!!! Detroit vs San Antonio for the NBA Championship!!!!!

Final score Detroit 88 Miami 82. This will be Detroit's 2nd consecutive championship appearance in as many years. Will Detroit get its 2nd ring in 2 years?

Chauncy Billups had a double-double with 18 pts and 10 ast. Udonis Haslem from Miami had 13 pts and 10 rebs.

Any comments.

buckp
June 7th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Detroit wins!!!!!! Detroit vs San Antonio for the NBA Championship!!!!!.......Any comments.

I was on edge all the way! What a game!

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20050607/capt.sge.awg48.070605052654.photo02.photo.default-235x384.jpg

wkuhillhound
June 8th, 2005, 11:19 AM
The NBA Championship series between San Antonio and Detroit will begin tomorrow in San Antonio. Which matchups will be the most intriguing in your opinion?

Duncan/B Wallace or Parker/Hamilton, or possibly Ginobili/Billups? I'm just not sure right now....

Educate me folks :) .

blueballs
June 8th, 2005, 12:11 PM
IMO whoever has the edge at the PG position between Parker and Billups is whose team will prevail. Game 1 is huge for SA, IMO if they lose that one they're in trouble.

On another note: Miami went brain dead the other night. Why did they quit feeding the big man in the last 3 minutes? Shaq scored on 4 consecutive possesions only to see his teammates Wade and D. Jones take quick shots or turn it over the next 4 possessions. That is where they lost it...