PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations, Bison!

Tubakat2014
January 5th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Well earned win in Frisco today. I may be very disappointed in the outcome, but mad props to a complete team in every sense of the word!

-EDIT: What the heck was I doing, congratulating a single player or fan? Should read: "Congratulations, Bisons!"

ASU_Fanatic
January 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM
i have a lot of respect for you for this. if my team just lost i'd be hibernating

Tubakat2014
January 5th, 2013, 04:10 PM
i have a lot of respect for you for this. if my team just lost i'd be hibernating

Much appreciated. The quality of the officiating left a lot to be desired, but my Kats were beat by an all around better team, and the refs had no part in the quality of NDSU's team. That's what makes it easier to stomach- this was no fluky win, it was getting beat honestly and thoroughly in every aspect.

I just hope the team doesn't sulk into the offseason- they have a lot to be proud of, especially considering a 1-2 start that had many people writing off their chances.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Big congrat to the Bison. Alos, nice thread my friend. Shows good style on your part.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
January 5th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Much appreciated. The quality of the officiating left a lot to be desired, but my Kats were beat by an all around better team, and the refs had no part in the quality of NDSU's team. That's what makes it easier to stomach- this was no fluky win, it was getting beat honestly and thoroughly in every aspect.

I just hope the team doesn't sulk into the offseason- they have a lot to be proud of, especially considering a 1-2 start that had many people writing off their chances.

While it was a piss poor showing by the refs, it was piss poor both ways. I don't think they had a big part at all in the outcome of the game which is what refs want to do when officiating a game. I think both teams will have great teams again next year, who knows we could see the same game a third time..

slostang
January 5th, 2013, 04:24 PM
xsmileyclapxxbowxxsmileyclapxxbowxxsmileyclapxxbow xxsmileyclapxxbowxxsmileyclapx

Hammerhead
January 5th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks. I think the Kats just ran out of gas in the 2nd half. You have the title correct. The plural of Bison is just Bison. :)

Well earned win in Frisco today. I may be very disappointed in the outcome, but mad props to a complete team in every sense of the word!

-EDIT: What the heck was I doing, congratulating a single player or fan? Should read: "Congratulations, Bisons!"

bojeta
January 5th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Solid repeat performance!!! Congrats Bison!

Winindy
January 5th, 2013, 04:43 PM
How does a UNI graduate win a National Championship?

Transfer to NDSU for your graduate work. Grats to the Bison and Andre Martin, Jr.

justintyem
January 5th, 2013, 04:49 PM
How does a UNI graduate win a National Championship?

Transfer to NDSU for your graduate work. Grats to the Bison and Andre Martin, Jr.

Yes, he graduated with 1 year of eligible and UNI doesnt have his grad program,thus he is able to go anywhere and play right away.

Ginsbach
January 5th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Yes, he graduated with 1 year of eligible and UNI doesnt have his grad program,thus he is able to go anywhere and play right away.

The joke
Your head

justintyem
January 5th, 2013, 04:53 PM
The joke
Your head

Huh????

SpeedkingATL
January 5th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Congrats to NDSU. Still think the Bison have one of the best and most complete defenses I've seen at the FCS level and even their offense showed up today. Well done!

kingkat99
January 5th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Bison showed yet again they were the class of frisco. We were out partied out tailgated out cheered out played out coached and just got a general all around *** whipping....congrats guys.

Bisonator
January 5th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Congrats to the Bearkats and their fans on another great season! There is always next year how about we try it a third time?

skinny_uncle
January 5th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Congrats, Bison.

Texas
January 5th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Congrats Bison! Wish the game was better.

Grizo406
January 5th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Well earned congrats to Bison Nation!xthumbsupx

Drblankstare
January 5th, 2013, 06:43 PM
I know the Kats fans are down right now, but you still should feel proud about what your team did this year. Good luck next year.

AppAlum2003
January 5th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Thanks. I think the Kats just ran out of gas in the 2nd half. You have the title correct. The plural of Bison is just Bison. :)

Um, pretty sure that was the joke.

Bisonoline
January 5th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Congrats to the Kats for a great season and making the N/C game. We had 3 Kats fans behind us who were a hoot.

Gil Dobie
January 5th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Congrats on a great season Bearkats, best wishes for next season :)

BisonBacker
January 5th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Much appreciated. The quality of the officiating left a lot to be desired, but my Kats were beat by an all around better team, and the refs had no part in the quality of NDSU's team. That's what makes it easier to stomach- thohis was no fluky win, it was getting beat honestly and thoroughly in every aspect.

Congrats to SHSU and their fans as well. Nothing to hang your heads on you have a good team and good fans .

Neighbor2
January 5th, 2013, 08:07 PM
I congratulate NDSU. Wow! Well done. I've been tough on you guys here, but it had nothing to do with football. The football part of you is absolutely tops.

McNeese72
January 5th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Congrats to the Bison!

Doc

Go Poly
January 5th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Congrats to the Bison! Impressive performance!

lionsrking2
January 5th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Big congrats to the Bison ... I was pulling hard for the Kats and the SLC, but the best team won today! Well deserved!

TheRevSFA
January 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Congrats Bison on much deserved back to back NCs

Can Fred Flintstone have his hat back now?

Daved
January 5th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Congrats to the Bison!--clearly the most dominant team in the MVFC as well as the FCS!

HandoEX
January 5th, 2013, 08:38 PM
Congrats to Sam on a great season. Tailgated with tons od great Kat fans today who were class acts and fun as hell! Best of luck next year.

hlebichuk
January 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Great game...any idea how many Bison were there? On tv it looked like 17,000 with 20,000 capacity.

Sammy94
January 5th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Congrats Bison. Met many great members of the herd. Maybe this time the banner will be sent to the correct school.

BEAR
January 5th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Congrats to the Bizon on yet another championship.

Also to Sam Houston on their accomplishments this year. What a road warrior team that had everything against them, mostly by admins at Sam, and they still had the talent to make it all the way!

We're SLC proud! Maybe the SLC will finally move up a spot in the national rankings. xlolx

MHDBisonfan
January 5th, 2013, 09:21 PM
New member, but I've been a Bison fan since I went to school at NDSU in the mid 80's. Lived through a number of big games, including a few title games, but I've never been as nervous about losing as I was today. Great credit to SHSU and their reputation for always being a tough opponent. I remember the first time I saw SHSU play was a few years ago in the Fargodome when the Bison won on an absolute miracle - I think most Bison fans have respected them ever since. Congrats on another great year Kats.

OL FU
January 5th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Congrats to the Bison. Very impressive back to back.

crossfire07
January 5th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Congrats to the Bison. Excellent turn out by the Bison in terms of fan support. I had a feeling with the Aggies playing the night before people were going to go to Dallas in maroon and leave the orange at home.

crossfire07
January 5th, 2013, 10:05 PM
Maybe this time the banner will be sent to the correct school.

ha ha NO ****!!!!!

deez_na
January 5th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Congrats Sam on a great run to the title game. Was a great time in frisco. Maybe we can have another rematch next year :)

Southern Bison
January 5th, 2013, 11:22 PM
To SHSU, you showed you deserved a spot in the NC game after a great run through the Big Sky playoff teams. Good luck next year. Go Bison!!

World
January 6th, 2013, 02:48 AM
A WARM CONGRATULATIONS TO NORTH DAKOTA STATE FOR YET ANOTHER FCS CHAMPIONSHIP!

GAD
January 6th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Congrats Bison!

BisonHype!
January 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Great Season by SHSU, nothing to hang your heads about. Made it to the big dance 2 years in a row, and a lot of teams can't say the same. Good luck to you all next year.

BisonBabe
January 6th, 2013, 08:03 AM
I had a great time visiting with Kat fans prior to the game. I had 2 boxes of chocolate & 3 bags of taffy that were Pride of Dakota product that I was handing out as a little bit of ND Nice. Did not get a chance to share the wine I brought. A few Kat fans were real nice to this ND girl and traded some of their school swag for some of mine. Thanks so much for the great time. I met some really classy fans from your school today and you should be real proud of your team.

Oh when I went down on the field I had the opportunity to congratulate a couple of your players as well. Bell is a great kid and was real gracious to me even though he probably wanted to get away from the field. I thanked every one of your fans that I came across. You have a young team yet and will be back.

January 6th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Congrats Bison on much deserved back to back NCs

Can Fred Flintstone have his hat back now?

Its not his hat we loaned it to him.

Hammerhead
January 6th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Coach Fritz said NDSU's defense is better than Baylor's an Texas A&M's.
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/385500/group/Sports/

kingkat99
January 6th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Congrats Sam on a great run to the title game. Was a great time in frisco. Maybe we can have another rematch next year :)

Hell if I was ndsu id want a rematch with us every year for the nc.....next year im going as a bison just so I can be a winner for once...

OL FU
January 6th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Congrats!. Very impressive.

UNHFan
January 6th, 2013, 11:30 PM
I agree the Bison Rule! And to be honest it was a great game till mid 3rd.. so hey!! people who didn't care got themselves a game :) I wish UNH would cancel Cent Mich and go play SD State... I know I know the money doesn't make it happen but lets all agree. With the amazing changes in TV Contracts for FCS.. we may see great FCS Non Conference games in about 5 years :) I know the Apps and Montana's can pull it off sadly the UNH's cant :( But to the big Money attendance FCS schools keep up the good work!

Darlinikki150
January 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
KingKat, I would welcome you with open arms to the BISON NATION!