PDA

View Full Version : Another Big Sky banner raised in Huntsville

Pages : 1 [2]

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 11:22 PM
They must be the better ND team, you sure do have an obsession.

Twentysix
January 9th, 2013, 11:23 PM
They must be the better ND team, you sure do have an obsession.

Thats what its like when you are both considered flagship schools.

Southern Bison
January 9th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Thats what its like when NDSU is considered the flagship school and UND is just the fag****.

FIFY

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Thats what its like when you are both considered flagship schools.

How many schools are ND? I really don't know.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 11:34 PM
How many schools are ND? I really don't know.

DI schools? 2

Texas
January 9th, 2013, 11:36 PM
DI schools? 2

Oh wow, so much competition for the flagship school.

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Oh wow, so much competition for the flagship school.

meh....I"m staying out of this.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 10th, 2013, 12:22 AM
How did it fall back? Better get some new glasses last time I checked SHSU beat Big Sky champs back to back, didn't know NDSU ever joined Big Sky.

The **** talking comes back to bite y'all Texas cuz you no longer have that title. NDSU is the BSC champ and the SLC champ. They took it from ya correct? No titles now. "You better get some new glasses"...does the humor ever stop with you? Good stuff man and you follow your own rule of not just rehashing the old jokes. Seriously, great work, I'm blown away at the originality.xthumbsupx

DJKyR0
January 10th, 2013, 12:31 AM
NDSU is also technically the NFC North champ. Long story, not enough time to explain.

Texas
January 10th, 2013, 01:20 AM
The **** talking comes back to bite y'all Texas cuz you no longer have that title. NDSU is the BSC champ and the SLC champ. They took it from ya correct? No titles now. "You better get some new glasses"...does the humor ever stop with you? Good stuff man and you follow your own rule of not just rehashing the old jokes. Seriously, great work, I'm blown away at the originality.xthumbsupx
With all this anger you have shown me, I will sit here and contemplate my posts. All I hope is that I am able to sleep after losing this internet fight. I'm still so heavy hearted about my teams loss I'm not sure I can manage much less talk "****"... What ever that means.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

ursus arctos horribilis
January 10th, 2013, 02:01 AM
With all this anger you have shown me, I will sit here and contemplate my posts. All I hope is that I am able to sleep after losing this internet fight. I'm still so heavy hearted about my teams loss I'm not sure I can manage much less talk "****"... What ever that means.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

You are mistaking anger here, just saying it's ironic that you took up the fight you did in the thread you did.

Honestly not trying to rub anything in cuz I know the feeling many times over. If I lost an internet fight I'll be OK with it so congratulations I guess?