PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian State makes it official. Satterfield era begins.

Pages : 1 [2]

SoCon2013
October 9th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Satterfield has the potential to be a great coach however he is still in OJT as a head coach with less than a year until full blown FBS.

SoCon2013
October 9th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Woody ran into an App squad that would have hung a lot of points on almost any team that night. Edwards was on fire and the team was clicking. The Perfect Storm.

I know, I was there. But still 80 freakin' points???

T-Dog
October 9th, 2013, 10:45 PM
**** happens. Wofford started turning the ball over and App just couldn't stop scoring.

CID1990
October 9th, 2013, 11:12 PM
This thread makes Apphole look as bad as Chattown?!? Where have you been?

He's off somewhere trying to decide between the crow sautee or the fricasee.

ASUMountaineer
October 17th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Jerry did damn well considering everyone knew he was in effect a lame duck for three years or so with his replacement working under him. However, he solely bears responsibility for hiring and subsequently failing to fire his errant son.

The season is far from over as the Samford game may be the turning point for this year and it's a crap shoot. App is one and one in the conference with enough games left to make a belated run. If the Mountaineers can win the close ones, it still has a prayer.

Um, Scott was gone for three years before coming back just last year. xconfusedx

SoCon2013
October 17th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Um, Scott was gone for three years before coming back just last year. xconfusedx

Yep! My bad.