PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

GreatAppSt
December 15th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Thank you refs for a close finish. Leave it to the SoCon to call a game that badly.

Red & Black
December 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I should have known better to change channels for an hour.............I expected EWU to get out of the ditch and make a comeback, but this? I guessed a final score of 49-21 or such, that young QB for EWU can be a star........and SHSU's coaches need to learn how to shut a door.........EWU made SHU look like they had only 9 on the field on defense.......(first half similar w/opposite players). EWU folks will wake up tomorrow and say: "coudda, woudda, shudda".

Nah, no shame in that one. SHSU has a great team. Yeah, I am thinking the game might have been different if we had put Adams in the first half. But we didn't, and 35 points is just too much to overcome. By the time we figured out how to beat their defense, there just wasn't enough time. Still proud of the heart. Good luck SHSU, I think it will be a very interesting match-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Thank you refs for a close finish. Leave it to the SoCon to call a game that badly.

Agreed it was a ****ing travesty that SHSU got hosed the whole game like that.

ewueagle2010
December 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
So damn proud to be an EWU Eagle fan. I love my team!! That was one hell of a game and a hell of a season! Good luck to Sam Houston State. You have a great team and good luck in Frisco. I met some great people today and I wish you all the luck! See you next year!

Go Eags!!

kalm
December 15th, 2012, 08:26 PM
So damn proud to be an EWU Eagle fan. I love my team!! That was one hell of a game and a hell of a season! Good luck to Sam Houston State. You have a great team and good luck in Frisco. I met some great people today and I wish you all the luck! See you next year!

Go Eags!!

This. Very proud of the program and the season. And congrats to Sam. Great team!

HannahO
December 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Congrats Bearkats! I'm glad we could come back and make a game of it (it surely looked bleak at halftime). both teams had heart. Good luck in Frisco, we'll be pulling for you to beat the Bizzzon! Btw, I'd love to hear the story behind how you ended up with the Coast Guard song as your fight song ... Maybe someone will fill me in when we play you next year because I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it!

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 09:08 PM
What an incredible screw job by the refs..........way to persevere SHSU

Way to totally miss the call on this game. I thought you said it would not be close. I would say 3 points is close.

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Congrats to both teams. Great game and great seasons by both.

Seawolf97
December 15th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Congratulations to the Bobkats. Now do it this time in Frisco !xnodx

EWU Grad 82
December 15th, 2012, 09:15 PM

I agree the officiating crew was probably the worst I've ever seen. During the first half the Kats got away with a facemask, several holds and probably a couple of pass interference violations. I suppose they were issuing make up calls in the second half to even things up. Much like the teams, the officials had two completely different halves.

Despite the poor officiating SHSU played a great game and earned the win. Good luck in Frisco, and beat the Bison.

cpalum
December 15th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I have no idea why anybody is talking about the officiating in this game... I watched 4 of the playoff games from start to finish and I'd say this was the most fair officiating I've seen. I prefer to see fewer penalties but outside of maybe one of the PI calls I saw nothing too bad. EWU pkayed themselves back into that game...

Reign of Terrier
December 15th, 2012, 09:17 PM
On behalf of the Socon I apologize....refs are terrible at calling facemasks in our league. Players have intentionally grabbed at/tried to rip off EB's helmet all year to get him off of the field (and we have photographic evidence of this) and there have been few if any calls on that...

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 09:36 PM
The Big Fluffy just wasn't that good.

Want to rethink that now?

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Are those fans really filing out before halftime? They are making Lehigh fans seem hearty.

Lehigh fans were filling out a month ago.

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Is the Big Sky a Division II conference?

I don't know, but the team that was national runner up (and they have the shirts to prove it) last season and returned 18 starters only beat two teams from this DII conference by 2 points and 3 points while being out gained by both.

BTW, congrats on back to back trips to Frisco. SHSU has a built an outstanding program under Fritz.

World
December 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO SAM HOUSTON STATE FOR THEIR SEMI-FINAL GAME VICTORY!

Texas
December 15th, 2012, 09:58 PM
I don't know, but the team that was national runner up (and they have the shirts to prove it) last season and returned 18 starters only beat two teams from this DII conference by 2 points and 3 points while being out gained by both.

Just gotta print those "Back to Back Big Sky Champions" shirts.

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Just gotta print those "Back to Back Big Sky Champions" shirts.

You earned it. Congrats.

EWU Grad 82
December 15th, 2012, 10:07 PM
I have no idea why anybody is talking about the officiating in this game... I watched 4 of the playoff games from start to finish and I'd say this was the most fair officiating I've seen. I prefer to see fewer penalties but outside of maybe one of the PI calls I saw nothing too bad. EWU pkayed themselves back into that game...

I suppose you could make the argument that the officiating was fair in that it was called poorly both ways. I was there and saw an obvious facemask that happened right in front of an official with no call. Jerry Ceja our outstanding DE was blatantly held several times as he tried to get into the Kat backfield, again with no calls. SHSU was wise to continue to hold him since they were able to due so without penalty, that's just smart football.

KATS_21
December 15th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I still dont understand the INT at the 1, momentum carried him into the EZ and he stepped out of bounds. The ball should have been placed on the 20 for a touchback.

Red & Black
December 15th, 2012, 10:19 PM
I suppose you could make the argument that the officiating was fair in that it was called poorly both ways. I was there and saw an obvious facemask that happened right in front of an official with no call. Jerry Ceja our outstanding DE was blatantly held several times as he tried to get into the Kat backfield, again with no calls. SHSU was wise to continue to hold him since they were able to due so without penalty, that's just smart football.

This. Why is anyone commenting on the officiating in this game? The only complaint I really have is that SHSU held a lot in the 1st half and didn't actually start getting called for it until the second. If anything, there was inconsistency in the penalties, but there was certainly nothing called in this game that was a game changer.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I knew it would be a dogfight today, just didn't think we would go down that much at first. Hell of a game, but like I said, it was close and we didn't give up (2506). Congrats to SHSU, they were the better team and they deserved to win. Now back up your arrogance and beat those bi-son clowns. xthumbsupx

Red & Black
December 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I still dont understand the INT at the 1, momentum carried him into the EZ and he stepped out of bounds. The ball should have been placed on the 20 for a touchback.

I will agree with you on that one. Seems it should have been a touch-back.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Congrats Bearkats! I'm glad we could come back and make a game of it (it surely looked bleak at halftime). both teams had heart. Good luck in Frisco, we'll be pulling for you to beat the Bizzzon! Btw, I'd love to hear the story behind how you ended up with the Coast Guard song as your fight song ... Maybe someone will fill me in when we play you next year because I'm sure there's an interesting story behind it!

r u saying Sammy is using Semper Paratus?

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I saw the pictures from Boone. If that wasn't him, then I stand corrected.

If it was him, then I disagree. Ugly fat-*** mouth-breathing turd.

And by the way, that's not the issue I have with him. The problem I have is with him, along with the multitude of NDSU idiots ruining every thread on every forum in the internet. A little smack here and there is ok, but you can't get open a thread on AGS and read anything actually relating to football.

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/25789662354966691908.jpg

AJ1 on the right, BFF on the left. xcoffeex

Poor desperate bastard wants my nuts so hard, yet I refuse to give them to such pathetic losers...

Ignore is such a beautiful thing... xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:31 PM
What do you worthless white trash EWU fans think now?xlolx

That had we played a full 60 mins instead of just 30, SHSU would've gotten throttled. HOW DO YOU GIVE UP A 35 POINT LEAD!!!!???? xlmaox

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 10:33 PM
That had we played a full 60 mins instead of just 30, SHSU would've gotten throttled. HOW DO YOU GIVE UP A 35 POINT LEAD!!!!???? xlmaox

They didn't, but came close.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:35 PM
And he won because stupid voters used stats and nothing else. Chris Lum should have won the Payton last season. How many games did Bo Levi lose with last-minute picks?

The butt-hurt is strong with you.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:40 PM
JFC, even on ignore, Alpha Jizz 2.0 is wrong on almost every quoted post. 1/25... not a bad ratio even for a blind f@ggot! His daughter must be proud...................... xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Even with AJ1 on ignore, the excuses are so strong with her I almost mistook her as a skat fan! xcrazyx

http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/25789662354966691908.jpg

So sad.

KATS_21
December 15th, 2012, 10:54 PM

We didn't........

Screamin_Eagle174
December 15th, 2012, 10:56 PM

Go Eags!!

+1

Good luck to SHSU against the bison. Hell of game. xthumbsupx

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Back to Back BIG SKY CHAMPS!

Screamin_Eagle174
We didn't........

You did... SHSU gave up a 35 point lead to finish at +3. Obviously doesn't matter in the end, but jesus, SHSU's defense in second half was like AJ1's vagina all her life... xcoffeex

Screamin_Eagle174

Congrats, and well deserved! Look forward to the home and home. xthumbsupx

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 11:16 PM

Now you gotta try to keep a very good Bison team from being back to back National Champs. Should be great game.

Nickels
December 15th, 2012, 11:21 PM
You did... SHSU gave up a 35 point lead to finish at +3. Obviously doesn't matter in the end, but jesus, SHSU's defense in second half was like AJ1's vagina all her life... xcoffeex
the D that outscored your offense in the 1st half?

Nickels
December 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM
on another note - Where is Padrons next stop, D2?

344Johnson
December 15th, 2012, 11:26 PM

BTW, congrats on back to back trips to Frisco. SHSU has a built an outstanding program under Fritz.

Only reason this game got close is because SHSU got complacent. They showed how much better they were....also, you conveniently left out the fact that they waxed the best team in the Big Sky, in the cold, in embarassing fashion.

HannahO
December 15th, 2012, 11:27 PM
r u saying Sammy is using Semper Paratus?

Exactly! John Phillip Sousa "Always Ready" and so forth. I suppose it's possible that their fans are unaware that's what it really is before they made it their fight song.

Bisonoline
December 15th, 2012, 11:41 PM

How do you give up 35 in the first half?xlolx

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Only reason this game got close is because SHSU got complacent. They showed how much better they were....also, you conveniently left out the fact that they waxed the best team in the Big Sky, in the cold, in embarassing fashion.

EWU changed and put a mobile QB in the game and he bought time with his feet so EWU's WRs could beat man coverage. That was the difference, not SHSU getting complacent.

I am not saying MSU is the best Big Sky team. SHSU did however beat all three Big Sky Co-Champs and are going to the Championship game and my hat is off to them.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 11:47 PM
We didn't........

The game was over at halftime and everyone knew it. So what SHSU gave up a few cheap TDs in mop up time. They dominated and wont the game fro the beginning in embarrassing fashion.

slostang
December 15th, 2012, 11:53 PM
The game was over at halftime and everyone knew it. So what SHSU gave up a few cheap TDs in mop up time. They dominated and wont the game fro the beginning in embarrassing fashion.

No, they dominated for a half against an immobile QB and then hung on against one who bought time with his feet.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 16th, 2012, 12:02 AM
No, they dominated for a half against an immobile QB and then hung on against one who bought time with his feet.

AJ1 has more excuses than her son when he chose d*cks over chicks. xlolx

KATFANtastic45
December 16th, 2012, 12:06 AM
What's done is done take your "what ifs" to the bar. I give EWU props for trying but they were down 35-0 with nothing to lose and yes as a SHSU follower we got complacent. End of Story

dudeitsaid
December 16th, 2012, 12:35 AM
What's done is done take your "what ifs" to the bar. I give EWU props for trying but they were down 35-0 with nothing to lose and yes as a SHSU follower we got complacent. End of Story

Who gives a rip what the factors are? We lost. End of story.

Funny how so many people want to jump to the defensive when someone challenges their teams performance. Both schools did some great things in this game, and some not so great things. If SHSU got complacent, should we pat them on the back? If teams can't maintain focus throughout an entire game, there are problems. Good luck to them in Frisco if they don't have the discipline to play 60 minutes of football in a semifinal football game.

Personally, I think EWU did what they've done the last few years under who I think is an outstanding group of coaches...they adjusted. They changed QB's, did some things different on D, etc. If their adjustments and "Bearkat complacency" led to a football game in which the Eagles almost came back, so be it. But I can't salute a team that gets complacent in this type of situation. They deserve to lose again in Frisco. And that is certainly what I predict to happen.

And, for the record, I don't think they became complacent. I think they are a dang good team, and will be at least for another year. I just think EWU is a team that doesn't quit, and tries different things till they find something that works. It's not like this is the first time we've made a comeback.

Personally, I am pretty stoked that they didn't give up, and made it a game. Congrats to your team. You earned it. Just disagree with the complacency statement. I'm sure it was your way of minimizing the comeback of our team. But I don't think you need to disrespect yours to do it.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 12:51 AM
The refs kept EWU in the game, they gave them 2 TDs and they still couldnt get it done.

You got embarrassed on ESPN and still have the gall to show up and talk smack? Really setting the bar lower are we?

LehighU11
December 16th, 2012, 01:06 AM

I hope I get to bring that picture back in a few weeks when EWU gets bounced from the playoffs. No title this year, sorry!

Sorry that your overrated birds further embarrassed the joke that is the Big Sky! No title for you, just like everyone from the "cupcake" conferences.

dudeitsaid
December 16th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Sorry that your overrated birds further embarrassed the joke that is the Big Sky! No title for you, just like everyone from the "cupcake" conferences.

Yeah, lost by 3 to SHSU, coming back and scoring 42 in the second half. Ranked 4th to end the year and finish as one of the top top 4 = overrated. OK...in what football world do you exist??? That's right, one where you think barely scraping by most PL competition and being left out is a snub. I guess when it comes to knowing how to "overrate" teams, you would know because you do it in your mind with your own team. Idaho State would've lost to Lehigh this year. But they are the only Big Sky team, and only by 3. Great job NOT making it to the playoffs this year.

Screamin_Eagle174
December 16th, 2012, 01:53 AM
So many excuses by fans of inferior teams. Haters will hate.

Like I said, SHSU deserved to win tonight, they played a great game. All the butthurt Lehigh and Montana fans... not so much.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 16th, 2012, 06:59 AM
So many excuses by fans of inferior teams. Haters will hate.

Like I said, SHSU deserved to win tonight, they played a great game. All the butthurt Lehigh and Montana fans... not so much.

Where's the laundry list of excuses?

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 08:42 AM

How the Patriot League do this year in the playoffs? The Big Sky had a team in the semi-finals that missed going to the finals by just three points.

I'll answer for ya. The Patie League's only representative got bounced in the openning round by a team that got bounced in the next round by a Big Sky team. Your envy of the Big Sky is noted. Carry on.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 10:25 AM
How the Patriot League do this year in the playoffs? The Big Sky had a team in the semi-finals that missed going to the finals by just three points.

I'll answer for ya. The Patie League's only representative got bounced in the openning round by a team that got bounced in the next round by a Big Sky team. Your envy of the Big Sky is noted. Carry on.
I've never seen such a huge fan boy of a conference. I could maybe understand if it was the SEC, but sweet jesus pull the big sky out of your mouth just once.

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 10:26 AM
I congratulate SHSU ...they waxed every Big Sky school they played. I for one think that is pretty impressive. I think they beat three very good teams to advance to the final

However, if you believe what Sam (a few Grizz and Lehigh as well) fans say the chances of them hanging with NDSU are very thin. Here is why..

Per these fans

The teams they beat are glorified DII at best. Sam almost lost in their own crib but that was because Sam wasn't playing well, Sam almost beat Samself. Sams offense was stifled by a ghost as per many there was no defense that was actually on the field.

In this last game Sam apparently got complacent against another DII opponent...Sam didn't show up in the second half ....additionally the referees were scoring touchdowns against Sam in "garbage time" which is apparently used to describe the entire second half of the game. This resulted in 42 points of offense against Sam in one half.

Anyway if what these same folks say is true....Sam will be extremely challenged to beat NDSU....I'm pretty sure they are DI and from what I have seen they actually put a defense on the field...it would be very hard for Sam to beat both NDSU and themselves at the same time.

In fact if Sam does manage to win I'd like to see one more game. Where just Sam takes the field; it would be very interesting to see if Sam really could beat themselves...who knows they might get complacent in the second half....I mean "garbage time"

kingkat99
December 16th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Maan seems that Cal Poly butt hurt runs deep....I figured a school from california could take butthurt a little better.

Texas
December 16th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Maan seems that Cal Poly butt hurt runs deep....I figured a school from california could take butthurt a little better.

You would almost think if Kats beat all their Big Sky schools that they would shut up now. I could understand if Sam lost to anyone of them...

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 10:48 AM
You would almost think if Kats beat all their Big Sky schools that they would shut up now. I could understand if Sam lost to anyone of them...

You would think Sam fans could win with grace and humility. Guess not.

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Honestly I've never seen a winning teams fans complain and make more excuses ever....SHSU won they are a very good football team deal with it :)

katstrapper
December 16th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Why even talk about this anymore. Kats win again! Nobody in FCS likes it, but who really cares.

Kats take down the three Big Sky teams this year, two on the road in the COLD weather that nobody thought Kats could handle....

NEXT STOP.... Frisco!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 11:06 AM
You would think Sam fans could win with grace and humility. Guess not.

Says the guy in somebody else thread while still trying to sell his teams loss two weeks later.....................thats rich.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Honestly I've never seen a winning teams fans complain and make more excuses ever....SHSU won they are a very good football team deal with it :)

EWU does it all the time, the difference is that SHSU got screwed the entire game by the refs, they got TDs handed to them by the refs and still couldnt get it done. By far the biggest screw job I have ever seen and the NCAA should do an investigation into that officiating crew, they had money on this game I guarantee it.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Says the guy in somebody else thread while still trying to sell his teams loss two weeks later.....................thats rich.

Says the guy who's team in who has been out of it for a month and a half and has 50+ worthless and totally classless post in this thread. That is rich.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Says the guy who's team in who has been out of it for a month and a half and has 50+ worthless and totally classless post in this thread. That is rich.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/155/fa0c6bdc9b9a4df78f49169d41eebe44/l.jpg

Its 51 classless posts, dont short me...............................

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Wow. Poly fans STILL complaining about the loss in Huntsville? Geez.

Must suck.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 12:07 PM

Must suck.

I don't hear any CP fans complaining.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 12:15 PM

Must suck.

It must be something with the BSC, they want to be relevant so badly they cant accept reality..................I have been saying it for years, the BSC is soft as *****.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 12:20 PM
It must be something with the BSC, they want to be relevant so badly they cant accept reality..................I have been saying it for years, the BSC is soft as *****.

Then do us all a favor and hit the road. The Big Sky does not want your classless @ss.

Nickels
December 16th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Then do us all a favor and hit the road. The Big Sky does not do want your classless @ss.
xlolx If the BSC wanted class, half of the teams and their fans bases wouldn't be there.

Tubby Raymond
December 16th, 2012, 12:27 PM
YEA, anybody but EWU, YIPEE

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 12:27 PM
xlolx If the BSC wanted class, half of the teams and their fans bases wouldn't be there.

If they wanted a great team they would call SHSU. Their fans???

Tubby Raymond
December 16th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Why even talk about this anymore. Kats win again! Nobody in FCS likes it, but who really cares.

Kats take down the three Big Sky teams this year, two on the road in the COLD weather that nobody thought Kats could handle....

NEXT STOP.... Frisco!!That's a lie, I liked it that you waxed EWU, YIPEE

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 12:35 PM
That's a lie, I liked it that you waxed EWU, YIPEE

3 points = waxed???

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Just curious was the 42 points scored by EWU (and allegedly the refs) in one half on Sam a playoff record?

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Just curious was the 42 points scored by EWU (and allegedly the refs) in one half on Sam a playoff record?

I think you mean in a half. That was impressive.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
The game was over at halftime and anyone that knows anything about football knows that.....................guess that leaves you guys out.

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 01:06 PM
That was impressive.

I thought so too but according to a few of these clowns Sam actually wasn't on the field in the second half and a few of the TDs were somehow scored by the officials.

I am actually a fan of the SHSU program. I love the way they run the option and Flanders has got to be one of the better RBs I've seen.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 01:14 PM
The game was over at halftime and anyone that knows anything about football knows that.....................guess that leaves you guys out.

This is from a clown that said this game would not be close. I believe you said SHSU would win by at least 3 or 4 TDs. Football is a 60 minute game and anyone that knows football knows that. You showed how little you know. Classic Alpha.

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Too bad we don't have the stamp of approval from Cal Poly football fans.

Then again, my 4 yr old doesn't give me advice for my 401(k) either. You'd think they'd be fans of the back-to-back REAL Big Sky Champs

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM

Then again, my 4 yr old doesn't give me advice for my 401(k) either. You'd think they'd be fans of the back-to-back REAL Big Sky Champs

I am

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 01:18 PM

Fans of the team and coaching staff. You and some of the fans not so much.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 01:23 PM
This is from a clown that said this game would not be close. I believe you said SHSU would win by at least 3 or 4 TDs. Football is a 60 minute game and anyone that knows football knows that. You showed how little you know. Classic Alpha.

It wasnt close they were up 35-0 at halftime. game over

You really cant see the way SHSU went into prevent mode to try and stop the refs from ripping this game from them? Cmon Man!

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 01:27 PM

You really cant see the way SHSU went into prevent mode to try and stop the refs from ripping this game from them? Cmon Man!

SHSU out played EWU in the first half and EWU out played SHSU in the second. The better team won but to say the game was over at half is 100% clueless which is consistent with the majority of your posts in this thread

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 01:28 PM

45-42. 60 minute game. Not a hard concept.

344Johnson
December 16th, 2012, 01:56 PM
45-42. 60 minute game. Not a hard concept.

if you tell SHSU at halftime that it turns out that none of their points counted and that it was actually 0-0, EWU does not score 42 second half points.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 02:04 PM
if you tell SHSU at halftime that it turns out that none of their points counted and that it was actually 0-0, EWU does not score 42 second half points.

First half nonmobile QB. Second half mobile QB bought time so his WRs could beat tight man covetage. The better team won, but you have to hand it to EWU for making it a game in the 2nd half.

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I thought all 3 teams played well in LOSSES. CP, MSU & EWU

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 02:12 PM
MSU was terrible...SHSU waxed them for sure :)

daneboy
December 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I am getting the sense that for many of you, your identity is determined by how your team does. This is sad. I once had a pyschology teacher that said that Freud believed something like you could tell the size of man's penis by the vehicle that he drove...actually, it may be more accurate to say the size of man's penis is determined by the amount of his whining over a football game.. The fan sits in the stands or listens to the game on the radio or watches it in TV, but has no affect on the game. He supports his team which is good. But whether his team wins, loses or ties, it does nothing to alter the quality of the fan. A winning team does not make this fan any better than any other teams fan, just as a losing teams fan is not made any worse. It is sad to read some of the comments on this thread that include the calling of names, or it's the refs fault, or my conference is better than yours, or my team is better than your team. NA NA NA NA NA NAH...and this makes me a better person than you because you back a loser...Me thinks there are lots of AGS'ers that may be a lot smaller than they are willing to admit.....

citdog
December 16th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I am getting the sense that for many of you, your identity is determined by how your team does. This is sad. I once had a pyschology teacher that said that Freud believed something like you could tell the size of man's penis by the vehicle that he drove...actually, it may be more accurate to say the size of man's penis is determined by the amount of his whining over a football game.. The fan sits in the stands or listens to the game on the radio or watches it in TV, but has no affect on the game. He supports his team which is good. But whether his team wins, loses or ties, it does nothing to alter the quality of the fan. A winning team does not make this fan any better than any other teams fan, just as a losing teams fan is not made any worse. It is sad to read some of the comments on this thread that include the calling of names, or it's the refs fault, or my conference is better than yours, or my team is better than your team. NA NA NA NA NA NAH...and this makes me a better person than you because you back a loser...Me thinks there are lots of AGS'ers that may be a lot smaller than they are willing to admit.....

i'm the Jewish ron jeremy

Sam_Kats
December 16th, 2012, 02:56 PM
I feel like I should be lying down on a leather couch in a dim-lit room to read daneboy's post.

What is the meaning of life anyway?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 02:58 PM
I guess that makes me a mountain man version of John Holmes...............................

cpalum
December 16th, 2012, 03:04 PM
First Sam fans continually dropping the term "butthurt" now Alpha referencing John Holmes and some mountain location...this thread has officially jumped the shark.

slostang
December 16th, 2012, 03:39 PM
It jumped it over 150 pages ago. :)

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 16th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Dont look now............CP is going on and on 3 weeks after their epic beat down by SHSU.....................

Grizo406
December 16th, 2012, 03:52 PM

Speaking only for myself, I can say that neither my identity, or self worth is determined by how well the Griz do or don't do! That also seems to be the mindset of my friends from ASU, Furman, and The Citadel!

FWIW, I drive a Toyota Tacoma, and I do have a very large penis!xcoffeex

ruger89
December 16th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Congrats SHSU! Now go win the title!

bojeta
December 16th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Yes! Congrats to the SHSU players and coaches!! Can't wait to watch a great game. FCS is best!!

Bisonoline
December 16th, 2012, 04:22 PM
i'm the Jewish ron jeremy

So youre fat and hairy. Youve set the bar high. xlolx

citdog
December 16th, 2012, 04:30 PM

http://theamazingwhitebread.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/4257555513_d2873bee47.jpg?w=780

ewueagle2010
December 17th, 2012, 10:26 AM
I stayed out of this for a couple days knowing that emotions would be running high. With that said, what a game! I knew Sam Houston was going to be the best team we'd played so far this year, but damn was that an understatement! Who knew that missed FG in the first half by EWU would have come back to be so critical? I sure didn't at the time... I was and still am extremely proud to be an Eagle fan. That second half comeback was unbelievable and I can't wait til next season. Adams has a very bright future and hopefully Kaufman will be back for his senior season as well. Good luck SHSU! I met some great fans of yours and I told all of them to make sure to win a title!

Bison56
December 17th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Just watched the replay and EWU you have a bright future at QB.

TheRevSFA
December 17th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Just watched the replay and EWU you have a bright future at QB.

No Joke. That Adams' kid will be a force.

fmrbearkat
December 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
HELL of a game EWU!!! Yall are gonna be a handfull for alot of years to come with that QB!! Hope Kauf heads to the draft this year! Way to not fold up after half....most teams wouldve and that shows alot about your squad! Gonna be some great years ahead of yall in Cheney. Only problem i see is that turf will still be there xhypedx!! Congrats on great year!!!

OldKat95
December 17th, 2012, 02:14 PM
I'm REALLLLLY looking forward to the next two years home/home series. Great game coming to Huntsville next year! Shame we can't convince Kirk & Corso to come out to that one....