PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Texas
December 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah. Almost. SFA almost beat you and UCA DID beat you. just like SUU DID beat us. What's your point?

We aren't crying about it or bringing it up nonstop like its going to save the world.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Ooooookaaaayy????

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 08:38 PM
They almost beat YOU

Thats what is so funny about the EWU fans they barely beat a really really ****ty Griz team, yet they now think they are head and shoulders above everyone else. We suck, EWU isnt that much better.

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Ooooookaaaayy????

I wonder what beagles post count if he kept count from all 3 personas

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Ooooookaaaayy????

Hey Jr shouldnt you be in bed by now?

KATS_21
December 13th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Amen Brother!! xprayx ....oh wait...

Is it Sunday yet??

That's the day that EWU and their red field become irrelevant again. CP and EWU fans will start their own threads on AGS about how close they were to winning it all and which team has a bigger heart/more intangibles. Meanwhile, Sam Houston and NDSU fans will be busy booking trips, buying tickets and talking smack for the rematch in Frisco.

Carry on EWU fans, enjoy your moment in the spotlight for a few more hours.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Thats what is so funny about the EWU fans they barely beat a really really ****ty Griz team, yet they now think they are head and shoulders above everyone else. We suck, EWU isnt that much better.

I'm no rocket surgeon, but I'd say we are one of the four best teams in the country. You douchenozzle.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Hey Jr shouldnt you be in bed by now?

Um yeah probably. I try to be in bed 10:30. Why do you ask?

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 11:20 PM

I certainly hope you and A-Jizz aren't planning a panty raid. I think you'll be disappointed with my knit boxers. I know Alfa would love to get a hold of SE's silk banana hammocks.

Red & Black
December 13th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Is it Sunday yet??

That's the day that EWU and their red field become irrelevant again. CP and EWU fans will start their own threads on AGS about how close they were to winning it all and which team has a bigger heart/more intangibles. Meanwhile, Sam Houston and NDSU fans will be busy booking trips, buying tickets and talking smack for the rematch in Frisco.

Ah, but you see...we HAVE won it all. Can't say the same for SHSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 11:44 PM

Considering your infantile prattle I figured you have class tomorrow. LOL

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Considering your infantile prattle I figured you have class tomorrow. LOL

Awwww! Did someone find a thesaurus?

I sure hope GSU fans don't bring cowbells. I know that they're Brock and the buffaloes Achilles heel.

Red & Black
December 14th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Jesus, very poor discussion on the actual topic at hand in this thread. Saturday needs to hurry up and get here already...

Bisonoline
December 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Awwww! Did someone find a thesaurus?

I sure hope GSU fans don't bring cowbells. I know that they're Brock and the buffaloes Achilles heal.

Just when I thought you couldnt get anymore infantile you go and out do yourself.

But lets try to up your game a little and have you tell us about your supposed 5 years at EWU. Try to include some football talk in there if you are able.

Sylvergunsuperman
December 14th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Is it Sunday yet??

Good one. xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
December 14th, 2012, 12:35 AM
Is it Sunday yet??

They know the glory of the spotlight. They've actually completed the task of climbing the mountain which SHSU has never quite achieved. It's a cute act though.xthumbsupx

Ah, nevermind, Sylvergun already smacked ya down showing ya what a ring looks like I guess so disregard previous statement.

kakat10
December 14th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Ah, but you see...we HAVE won it all. Can't say the same for SHSU.

Oh yeah, we forgot... You better claim your complementary 7 points... WTF does a championship in 2010 have to do with this game? Losing it last year makes our boys want to be there even more...

Don't forget your free points...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 07:07 AM
They know the glory of the spotlight. They've actually completed the task of climbing the mountain which SHSU has never quite achieved. It's a cute act though.xthumbsupx

Ah, nevermind, Sylvergun already smacked ya down showing ya what a ring looks like I guess so disregard previous statement.

That little high school ring looking thing? That's not a championship ring.

Now THAT's a championship ring. (Best Crocodile Dundee accent)

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc53/JoePa324/thering.jpg

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 07:53 AM
God, I hope whoever wins the ring this year, they scale back the ghetto Mr T look

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 07:58 AM
hahaha obviously you have never been to Texas sorry that most states have (im stealing this phrase) penis envy of us because we have the best economy best football, best tradition, women, horses, rodeo's, we took our **** from Injuns and mexicans, (now they are taking it back)...

Oh Jeebus...xlolx

Everything in Texas is bigger...especially the bull**** and ignorance. The #1 rodeo event in the world is the Calgary Stampede. You know...out west where REAL cowboys still exist. Your economy is based on massive oil subsidies at the expense of taxpayers, standard of living reducing regulations, wage deflation courtesy of things like immigrant labor. So congrats on your Walmart economy where 1 in 4 Texans lack health insurance (worst in the nation) and your also 50th among states in levels of education attainment (which explains this thread and ya'alls ease of amusement). Good thing ya'all have a culture that fits in nicely with all of this.

Courtesy of Texas:
Vanilla Ice
Country Line Dancing
Urban Cowboys (the all hat and no cattle variety)
Pop Country
George Bush, Louie Gohmert, Tom Delay, Dick Armey...(not enough bandwidth to go on with this list)
Mark David Chapman
Dealey Plaza
The Dallas Cowboys
Bible Pounders

There is only one reason to visit Texas right now. Other than that, I'll gladly stick with clean water, clean air, wilderness, trees, mountains, rivers, better roads, better schools, four seasons, culture, music, and WAY better flyfishing and fishing in general (although I wouldn't mind stocking some Texas Largemouth).

Please secede.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Great things from Washington

Nirvana? Flannel as a fashion statement?

Even better..great things from Cheney...????

By the way, I love watching sports event that take place in Seattle, because they always pan over at Mount Rainier and I always think to myself "wait until that bad boy erupts...Seattle won't be praising its beauty then"

I have no problem with Washington. I lived there once as a kid...but not all of us appreciate the dissing of Texas

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Great things from Washington

Nirvana? Flannel as a fashion statement?

Even better..great things from Cheney...????

By the way, I love watching sports event that take place in Seattle, because they always pan over at Mount Rainier and I always think to myself "wait until that bad boy erupts...Seattle won't be praising its beauty then"

I have no problem with Washington. I lived there once as a kid...but not all of us appreciate the dissing of Texas

I know Rev...just firing back a little.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2012, 08:48 AM
On a serious note - how do you fan watch a game on that turf? I mean...it's not Central Arkansas bad..but that's pretty killer on the eyes.

xcoach2
December 14th, 2012, 08:53 AM

You realize Cheney is a far cry Seattle on sooooo many levels right? It's like comparing Nacanowhere to Dallas.

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 09:06 AM
You realize Cheney is a far cry Seattle on sooooo many levels right? It's like comparing Nacanowhere to Dallas.

I'm positive there are nice places in Texas. Probably places I wouldn't mind living. Naca(spelling?) might even be one of them...but having been to DFW I can tell you with comlete certainty that compared to where I live...it is a complete and utter **** hole. xnodx

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 09:07 AM
On a serious note - how do you fan watch a game on that turf? I mean...it's not Central Arkansas bad..but that's pretty killer on the eyes.

I don't have to watch it on TV but I watch dvr'd replays. It's totally different and just like any other field in person.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2012, 09:16 AM

You've missed the point...I was giving a broad view of Washington, like he did of Texas.

Some people like living in the Palouse...some people like living in West Texas.

fmrbearkat
December 14th, 2012, 09:16 AM
I'm positive there are nice places in Texas. Probably places I wouldn't mind living. Naca(spelling?) might even be one of them...but having been to DFW I can tell you with comlete certainty that compared to where I live...it is a complete and utter **** hole. xnodx

OK...Don't say you have been to DFW when you have probably only been to Dallas. Dallas is the worst city in TX. Fort Worth is one of the best! The town has some of the nicest people you will ever meet. They are all pretty much country folks living in or working in an semi urban environment. You will still see people riding horses through the stock yards. You drive 15 miles to the North South or East from downtown Ft. Worth and you are in the country. I mean real country with huge horse and cattle operations and miles and miles of beautiful open land. Dallas on the otherhand is as Urban as you can get. Pure city folk!

And whoever said the worlds best rodeo event is held in the NW is full of ****!!! Excluding the National Finals Rodeo which is far better than its closest competition the next would be the calgary stampede. Trust me yall don't hold a candle to the rodeo lifestyle that is here in Texas. You can think of Texas as Dallas, Houston and Austin if you want but that is about 2% of the land that makes up Texas. I would venture to say every town in Texas has a rodeo arena and holds several rodeos a year. SHSU's rodeo team won the National Championship a few years ago I believe! There are hudreds of thousand if not a million or more people that still rely on raising cattle as part of their yearly income. We personally have 200 head of cattle on our ranch in North Texas.

And fishing....don't get me started on fishing. Besides the amazing fresh water Bass and Catfishing we have several rivers that hold nice stocks of brown and rainbow trout. We have a world class saltwater fishery as well. From bay fishing for Speckled trout, Redfish, and drum. To offshore fishing for Tarpon, Yellowfin Tuna, and Blue Marlin. Texas is actually considered the Best Blue Marlin and Swordfishing destination in the USA. One boat named the "Booby Trap" landed over 100 swords on rod and reel this year alone. THe second richest marlin tournament in the US is held here called The Poco Bueno. Prize money for it last year was 1.6 million!!! Winning boat took home $750,000!

I wont even go into deer hunting because you can't touch us there and everybody know that!

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2012, 09:17 AM

Nacogdoches is a nice town..it's in the middle of nowhere surrounded by pine trees. That's the benefit of it.

Best place in Texas is the Hill Country though. Nothing beats the area around New Braunfels.

Dallas is a dump. Fort Worth is not...Arlington..is becoming one (I grew up there). Houston is a dump..and I work there. Galveston is a dump..but hey I have a nice house there on the beach

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I don't have to watch it on TV but I watch dvr'd replays. It's totally different and just like any other field in person.

for the dozens of people who get that opportunity.

TheRevSFA
December 14th, 2012, 09:18 AM
for the dozens of people who get that opportunity.

That was my next question - did attendance increase or decrease after that fruit roll-up was laid out?

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Nacogdoches is a nice town..it's in the middle of nowhere surrounded by pine trees. That's the benefit of it.

Best place in Texas is the Hill Country though. Nothing beats the area around New Braunfels.

Dallas is a dump. Fort Worth is not...Arlington..is becoming one (I grew up there). Houston is a dump..and I work there. Galveston is a dump..but hey I have a nice house there on the beach

I think you and I would see eye to eye on many things Rev. Good posts!

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM
That was my next question - did attendance increase or decrease after that fruit roll-up was laid out?

Attendance has increased significantly for both the regular season and post - season. We've pretty much sold out every game since it went in. It's also helped with recruiting. It's more recognizable to high school athletes than the NC. And the media exposure has been off the charts good.

Total win.

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 09:30 AM
And optometrists' revenues are up 88%

deez_na
December 14th, 2012, 09:33 AM
What kind of predictions are going on in this thread for this game?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Attendance has increased significantly for both the regular season and post - season. We've pretty much sold out every game since it went in. It's also helped with recruiting. It's more recognizable to high school athletes than the NC. And the media exposure has been off the charts good.

Total win.

Lets be real here. Your stadium's capacity is 8600 and the highest attendance is 11,702 expansion will bring it to 16,800 so you're not shooting for a high bar.

fmrbearkat
December 14th, 2012, 09:35 AM

Weve all made our predictions about 40 pages back...were getting down to the nitty gritty now!!

I think one thing we can all agree on is whether we live in Texas or Washington they are both better than Baja Canada AKA North Dakota!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Weve all made our predictions about 40 threads back...were getting down to the nitty gritty now!!

I think one thing we can all agree on is whether we live in Texas or Washington they are both better than Baja Canada AKA North Dakota!

no and no

deez_na
December 14th, 2012, 09:37 AM
no and no

correct and correct

fmrbearkat
December 14th, 2012, 09:38 AM
correct and correct

Just tell those beasts yall call women to get a spray tan before they head to Frisco this year please!!! It was hard to look accross the field with the glare coming off those heifers!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Just tell those beasts yall call women to get a spray tan before they head to Frisco this year please!!! It was hard to look accross the field with the glare coming off those heifers!!!

No worries about that, you probably won't be there.

kingkat99
December 14th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Well, the predictions go like this...EWU fans say they have the most elite wr corp in FCS football and the #HeartOfAChampion combined with #Remember2010 so this game is a sure win and the Bearkats are simply wasting time and money coming to play...The SH fans say that our highly ranked offense and defense will be too much for the dirty birds and we repeat as big sky champions.

Hammerhead
December 14th, 2012, 09:42 AM
It looks much better in person than it does on TV.

fmrbearkat
December 14th, 2012, 09:43 AM
No worries about that, you probably won't be there.

Well even if we aren't no EWU fan deserves that either. Also just to warn everybody....you will see what appears to be very plump ghosts and they will scare you at first. Don't worry they are just the women. They are still scary especially when they try to hit on you....don't let them get ahold of you because they are too big and will overpower you!! Always keep a friend nearby or at least a can of bear mace!!! Regular mace won't work...they are used to it by now!!!

KATS_21
December 14th, 2012, 09:54 AM

EWU prefers not to make predictions, predictions are somewhat of a stat and EWU fans like to tell you how their team has the biggest heart, best WR and more intangibles that the stat sheets do not pick up on. Who needs a predicted score when you have all of that going for you??

For me, I say Sam Houston 49-28. It will play out much like the Sam Houston-SFA game earlier in the season but we will not give up the late scores.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Well even if we aren't no EWU fan deserves that either. Also just to warn everybody....you will see what appears to be very plump ghosts and they will scare you at first. Don't worry they are just the women. They are still scary especially when they try to hit on you....don't let them get ahold of you because they are too big and will overpower you!! Always keep a friend nearby or at least a can of bear mace!!! Regular mace won't work...they are used to it by now!!!

Is that what had you all running for the exits in the 4th quarter? It was like a bomb evacuation.

fmrbearkat
December 14th, 2012, 09:56 AM
EWU prefers not to make predictions, predictions are somewhat of a stat and EWU fans like to tell you how their team has the biggest heart, best WR and more intangibles that the stat sheets do not pick up on. Who needs a predicted score when you have all of that going for you??

For me, I say Sam Houston 49-28. It will play out much like the Sam Houston-SFA game earlier in the season but we will not give up the late scores.

spot on! 49-28

TheRevSFA
Sam 42 EWU 21

fmrbearkat
Is that what had you all running for the exits in the 4th quarter? It was like a bomb evacuation.

I was smart....I stayed til all the heifers left to graze!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I was smart....I stayed til all the heifers left to graze!

I tell ya what, that grass was nice and soft. You should have jumped down there, it was really fun.

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 10:05 AM
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Sam 42 EWU 21

It wont be this close SHSU wins by more.........................

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2012, 10:20 AM
In defense of the heifers, You damn near have to flip a coin when it comes to the fat ****** EWU chicks and the Tammy Faye Baker caked on makeup chicks in Texas, it was kind of funny watching that make up river flow off the cheeks of those "southern belles" after NDSU ran over the top of their team last year. If you are not careful leaving the stadium you could slip and tear an ACL on some Revlon.

xcoffeex

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Makeup can't cure BLUBBER.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Makeup can't cure BLUBBER.

A lot of blubbering going on in the background here.

http://lub-cdn.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/10816141.jpg

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Fair enough. But NDSU women are still fat.

Admit it.

kakat10
December 14th, 2012, 10:44 AM

Ha! We were talking about heading to the house and grabbing the gooseneck, and runnin' them down to the sale on Monday...

BNATION
December 14th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Ha! We were talking about heading to the house and grabbing the gooseneck, and runnin' them down to the sale on Monday...

SUbsidies huh. I'm about to educate this simple mother****er. Federal oil subsidies were 2.8 billion only 18% in Texas. for 2011. Renewable aka the biggest joke ever were 90 billion most in the northeast. Aka ****sville. Our economy is due to oil not subsidies you ignorant ****. Believe me we don't even need that. Texas is all private land so fed doesn't mean ****. Also we raise more beef cattle than any other state. You obviously have no clue what your talking about and probably voted for our joke of a president. Go buy a volt you idiot. What state has the most all around cowboys? Oh Texas. Most world champions? Texas. Most horses of the year? Texas. Best economy? Texas. Most profitable port? Texas. The list goes forever at the end of the day you can't hide from the truth you latte sippin fruitcake. Embrace your president which y'all help put end who is destroying our country as ww speak and have a good life.

deez_na
December 14th, 2012, 11:06 AM
SUbsidies huh. I'm about to educate this simple mother****er. Federal oil subsidies were 2,820,000 for 2011. Renewable aka the biggest joke ever were 14 billion. Our economy is due to oil not subsidies you ignorant ****. Believe me we don't even need that. Texas is all private land so fed doesn't mean ****. Also we raise more beef cattle than any other state. You obviously have no clue what your talking about and probably voted for our joke of a president. Go buy a volt you idiot.

Ouch, those are some harsh words.

BNATION
December 14th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Sorry it's people like him that are destroying our great country.

Bisonoline
December 14th, 2012, 11:16 AM
God, I hope whoever wins the ring this year, they scale back the ghetto Mr T look

It looks worse in person and weighs a ton.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 14th, 2012, 11:20 AM
SUbsidies huh. I'm about to educate this simple mother****er. Federal oil subsidies were 2,820,000 for 2011. Renewable aka the biggest joke ever were 14 billion. Our economy is due to oil not subsidies you ignorant ****. Believe me we don't even need that. Texas is all private land so fed doesn't mean ****. Also we raise more beef cattle than any other state. You obviously have no clue what your talking about and probably voted for our joke of a president. Go buy a volt you idiot. What state has the most all around cowboys? Oh Texas. Most world champions? Texas. Most horses of the year? Texas. Best economy? Texas. Most profitable port? Texas. The list goes forever at the end of the day you can't hide from the truth you latte sippin fruitcake. Embrace your president which y'all help put end who is destroying our country as ww speak and have a good life.

This post is another good thing that came out of Texas.

Screaming Beagles mom "came" out of Texas, and Utah, and Wyoming, Oregon, California, Montana (more than once) N & S Dakota, Lousiana, Arkansas, Arizona, New Mexico etc.

Bisonoline
December 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Fair enough. But NDSU women are still fat.

Admit it.

Ive spent a lot of time in TX and many other states as well and they all have fat chicks. Its worse in TX because they are so damn sweaty.

Gil Dobie
December 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Good Luck SAM :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Ouch, those are some harsh words.

You mean word salad.

Were those sentences?

BNATION
December 14th, 2012, 12:24 PM
You mean word salad.

Were those sentences?
Sorry on a cell.

caribbeanhen
December 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM
how come the movie Dumb n Dumber comes to mind when reading this thread -

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Couldn't find the Delaware thread, eh?

1-5

KATFANtastic45
December 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM
how come the movie Dumb n Dumber comes to mind when reading this thread -

Jealous much? Have fun watching us play tomorrow!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 14th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Jealous much? Have fun watching us play tomorrow!

Well they have actually done it. So there's that.

formerEag
December 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM
So in response to the request about an actual football related post-- I think SHSU is (as it should be in the semis) the toughest opponent we have faced. From what I have heard and seen, my biggest concerns are the overall team speed and the defensive line. I'm also a little concerned about us playing assignment sound defense against the triple option, especially because the bearkats can also throw the ball. I think it will be a great close game, but EWU will prevail late.

After the craziness of the things that happened today, I'm really looking forward to watching my favorite team play a great game with my family. Should be a lot of fun. GO EAGS!

caribbeanhen
December 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Couldn't find the Delaware thread, eh?

1-5
so when it starts raining do you pick up your toys and go home? football fan here, apparently your only a Sammy come lately fan ....

Sam_Kats
December 14th, 2012, 06:38 PM
*You're

And that's pretty much the appropriate response for a fan who has been cheering on their basketball team for 4 weeks and does nothing but trolls other threads.

Enjoy the game, Sweetie Pie.

citdog
December 14th, 2012, 06:43 PM
*You're

And that's pretty much the appropriate response for a fan who has been cheering on their basketball team for 4 weeks.

Enjoy the game.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/051/1/0/grammar_nazi__by_marsmar.jpg

caribbeanhen
December 14th, 2012, 06:51 PM
*You're

And that's pretty much the appropriate response for a fan who has been cheering on their basketball team for 4 weeks and does nothing but trolls other threads.

Enjoy the game, Sweetie Pie.

your unless your French

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 10:01 PM
SUbsidies huh. I'm about to educate this simple mother****er. Federal oil subsidies were 2.8 billion only 18% in Texas. for 2011. Renewable aka the biggest joke ever were 90 billion most in the northeast. Aka ****sville. Our economy is due to oil not subsidies you ignorant ****. Believe me we don't even need that. Texas is all private land so fed doesn't mean ****. Also we raise more beef cattle than any other state. You obviously have no clue what your talking about and probably voted for our joke of a president. Go buy a volt you idiot. What state has the most all around cowboys? Oh Texas. Most world champions? Texas. Most horses of the year? Texas. Best economy? Texas. Most profitable port? Texas. The list goes forever at the end of the day you can't hide from the truth you latte sippin fruitcake. Embrace your president which y'all help put end who is destroying our country as ww speak and have a good life.

xlolx

You must be one of those Republicans who strongly believe in the "free market" until it has to do with the govmint building roads and bridges which the oil companies benefit from, the untold # of dollars spent by the US military over the past 60 years to provide stable shipping lanes for oil around the world not to mention the propping up of client states across the middle east, the environmental costs, the health costs, etc. Yep, big oil is REALLY good at externalizing the costs of their products onto the tax payer. Gawdamm socialists.

BTW, I drive a Tundra...the best truck on the road, I voted for Gary Johnson...a candidate who is radically right from an economic standpoint, radically left from a social/freedom standpoint, and I drink my coffee black...preferably cooked over a camp fire with a few grounds mixed in for good measure.

xcoffeex

Lehigh Football Nation
December 14th, 2012, 10:25 PM
FCS Playoffs Game Central: Sam Houston State at Eastern Washington

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/ncaa-division-i-sports/fcs-football/676-fcs-playoffs-game-central-sam-houston-state-at-eastern-washington

BNATION
December 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM
xlolx

You must be one of those Republicans who strongly believe in the "free market" until it has to do with the govmint building roads and bridges which the oil companies benefit from, the untold # of dollars spent by the US military over the past 60 years to provide stable shipping lanes for oil around the world not to mention the propping up of client states across the middle east, the environmental costs, the health costs, etc. Yep, big oil is REALLY good at externalizing the costs of their products onto the tax payer. Gawdamm socialists.

BTW, I drive a Tundra...the best truck on the road, I voted for Gary Johnson...a candidate who is radically right from an economic standpoint, radically left from a social/freedom standpoint, and I drink my coffee black...preferably cooked over a camp fire with a few grounds mixed in for good measure.

xcoffeex
Then your since your vehicle requires gasoline then I suggest you support oil companies that keep you driving. I'm guessing as you sit there and drink your hot java just keep cussing big oil and the people out here working 30 hours without sleep so you can drive your tundra. Which are guess. MADE IN TEXAS.

Big Rack
December 14th, 2012, 10:35 PM
xlolx

xcoffeex

You drive a truck built in the South?

BNATION
December 14th, 2012, 10:36 PM
And free market has nothing to do with state infrastructure. The state or government pays $0 for lease roads. But yes we do drive on highways. Got us there. I'm not kidding when I say I could embarrass you to no end since you obviously have no clue what your talking about. If I need knowledge on black coffee with a few grinds I'll let you know.

Grizo406
December 14th, 2012, 10:41 PM
xlolx

xcoffeex

If you would have said Tacoma instead of Tundra, I would feel more than comfortable agreeing with absolutely EVERYTHING you said in your finger on the pulse, spot on, and eloquent post, kalm!xsmiley_wix

KatKrazies
December 14th, 2012, 10:56 PM
SHSU vs. NDSU should be a good rematch

KatKrazies
December 14th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Hahahaha JK SHSU won easily

KatKrazies
December 14th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Just bought my ticket to frisco #letsgo

Red & Black
December 14th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Hahahaha JK SHSU won easily

English must be your second language.

KatKrazies
December 14th, 2012, 10:59 PM
NDSU = Overrated

Nickels
December 14th, 2012, 11:04 PM
I've talked to a few people that arrived in Cheney today. They all told me the same thing, "I never knew this part of Washington was such a ****hole."

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 11:09 PM
And free market has nothing to do with state infrastructure. The state or government pays $0 for lease roads. But yes we do drive on highways. Got us there. I'm not kidding when I say I could embarrass you to no end since you obviously have no clue what your talking about. If I need knowledge on black coffee with a few grinds I'll let you know.

Well...I...oh...nevermind. xlolx

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Then your since your vehicle requires gasoline then I suggest you support oil companies that keep you driving. I'm guessing as you sit there and drink your hot java just keep cussing big oil and the people out here working 30 hours without sleep so you can drive your tundra. Which are guess. MADE IN TEXAS.

Whoa...heaven forbid you exist in the present while considering the future. xblahx

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 11:24 PM
If you would have said Tacoma instead of Tundra, I would feel more than comfortable agreeing with absolutely EVERYTHING you said in your finger on the pulse, spot on, and eloquent post, kalm!xsmiley_wix

Well then...my humblest and most sincere apologies to the ICON. I will buy smaller next time.

Big Rack
December 14th, 2012, 11:25 PM

Correct.

Big Rack
December 14th, 2012, 11:26 PM

Government pays or taxpayers pay?

kalm
December 14th, 2012, 11:33 PM
Correct.

Laughing....

KATS_21
December 14th, 2012, 11:38 PM
NDSU = Overrated

#1 seed going back to the NC game to defend their title........I'm not sure that's the definition of "overrated."

HannahO
December 14th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I've talked to a few people that arrived in Cheney today. They all told me the same thing, "I never knew this part of Washington was such a ****hole."

I love Texas but I never lived in a worse place than the three years I spent in El Paso ... including some third world countries. That said, I've found that there's good and bad just about everywhere. BTW, love your big ugly prison and even so, i suspect I'd find something nice to say about Huntsville. I wouldn't want to live in Cheney but I wouldn't want to live in Huntsville either, or Fargo or Missoula but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the people who do. Live and let live.

Cleets
December 14th, 2012, 11:42 PM
NDSU = Overrated

How is returning to the National Championship game "over rated"
They started the season ranked No.1
Are still ranked No.1
Have won every game they've needed to win
and will likely win the National Championship again

You sir: Aren't too bright

Nickels
December 14th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I love Texas but I never lived in a worse place than the three years I spent in El Paso ... including some third world countries. That said, I've found that there's good and bad just about everywhere. BTW, love your big ugly prison and even so, i suspect I'd find something nice to say about Huntsville. I wouldn't want to live in Cheney but I wouldn't want to live in Huntsville either, or Fargo or Missoula but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with the people who do. Live and let live.I respect 90% of the FCS teams and their towns. EWU trash falls in that 10%. I can see why God beat them with the ugly stick. I can't wait to see the looks on the fat pale EW faces tomorrow.

citdog
December 14th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Are still ranked No.1

cleets is correct.

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Are still ranked No.1

Cleets is a friggin' genius!! Kats_Krazies, once you've graduated from your pull-ups, then let's talk...but pull the AGS pacifier out before you open your mouth.

dudeitsaid
December 15th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Just bought my ticket to frisco #letsgo

Man, I sure hope the Kats players have the same level of overconfidence as many of the Kat's fans do. Some of you guys act like you've been a staple of the playoffs for years, and you own the place. If the Eagles win tomorrow, I will be laughing my tail off about how many Kat's players will be eating crow. I think most Eagle's fans know that the team is vulnerable, and aren't gauranteed a win. I think most of the Kat's fans on here think they've already won.

In any case, having tickets to Frisco won't be a bad deal, because no matter who wins, the NC will have some back-story and should be a good game.

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Man, I sure hope the Kats players have the same level of overconfidence as many of the Kat's fans do. Some of you guys act like you've been a staple of the playoffs for years, and you own the place. If the Eagles win tomorrow, I will be laughing my tail off about how many Kat's players will be eating crow. I think most Eagle's fans know that the team is vulnerable, and aren't gauranteed a win. I think most of the Kat's fans on here think they've already won.

In any case, having tickets to Frisco won't be a bad deal, because no matter who wins, the NC will have some back-story and should be a good game.

If the iggles win, it will be a home game for the Bison...

Drblankstare
December 15th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Good luck to both teams. Should be a great game. I'm saying EWU by 3 at home

steelr7
December 15th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Looking forward to watching tomorrows game. SAM looked great against Montana St. They should probably be the Big Sky Champs after tomorrow!

SAM- 35
EWU- 24

Good luck guys!!!

swaghook
December 15th, 2012, 02:19 AM
If the iggles win, it will be a home game for the Bison...

I think we already have that covered with the amount of tickets that Bison fans bought in Sept alone. The school will have 4000 to sell now that we made it on top of those

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 07:19 AM

the first sentence is true and the second sentence sums it all up about Sammy come lately.......

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 07:21 AM
national Championship game will be the Big Sky Champ vs the ndst representing the SoCo

kingkat99
December 15th, 2012, 07:36 AM

Riiiiight....you EWU fans are just as delusional with all the 2010, heart of a champion, and we have the number 1 wr corp in America talk...

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 07:48 AM
xlolx

xcoffeex

Not even close!!

Keep sending your $$ to Japan.....doesn't matter if it is made here....still a Japanese truck.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Are still ranked No.1

Never underestimate the power of butthurt.

kingkat99
December 15th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Never underestimate the power of butthurt.

Or Booze....

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Or Booze....

Dammit, sucked in by a baby Decembrist!

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2012, 08:01 AM
1 more win & y'all can start calling us 'Januarists.'

bojeta
December 15th, 2012, 09:37 AM

"And Free market has nothing to do with state infrastructure." Seriously? Do they have a Business and/or Economics program at SHSU? Take away the infrastructure, and the ability to move goods and services in a free market takes a MAJOR blow. Your comment is ludicrous!

kalm
December 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
"And Free market has nothing to do with state infrastructure." Seriously? Do they have a Business and/or Economics program at SHSU? Take away the infrastructure, and the ability to move goods and services in a free market takes a MAJOR blow. Your comment is ludicrous!

Molly Ivins was right about certain Texans..."Born on third base...think they hit a triple" xhypedx

dudeitsaid
December 15th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Riiiiight....you EWU fans are just as delusional with all the 2010, heart of a champion, and we have the number 1 wr corp in America talk...

I've read very few EWU fans saying a win in this game is a given. I've read very few SHSU fans acting like it's not. So I don't think the EWU fans are "delusional" at all. But apparently you are coming clean and acknowledging Kats fans are. I hope you are right.

The factors you list are some of the reasons EWU could win this game. That was back when people were discussing the football game and what we think might happen. But then, after enough of you guys reading your own bloated posts, you decided you've already won and have moved on to the NC. Obviously, Fritz will have the players appropriately focused. I've just seen bad things happen when one team looks past another. And if that is occurring at even a small level on the players part, that works for me.

If they read this board, they won't even show up. They will just send us a letter stating they won, and charter their plane to Frisco. xrolleyesx

fmrbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 10:17 AM
In defense of the heifers, You damn near have to flip a coin when it comes to the fat ****** EWU chicks and the Tammy Faye Baker caked on makeup chicks in Texas, it was kind of funny watching that make up river flow off the cheeks of those "southern belles" after NDSU ran over the top of their team last year. If you are not careful leaving the stadium you could slip and tear an ACL on some Revlon.

xcoffeex

Come on Grizz....ran all over???? 2 very smart plays and 1 pick six is the only difference in a Bizon win vs a Bearkat win! They were pretty evenly matched and it was a heck of a game!! We got out coached and beat fair and square but ran all over is not an accurate statement!

Nickels
December 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
If they read this board, they won't even show up. They will just send us a letter stating they won, and charter their plane to Frisco. xrolleyesx
Well at least you have that shred of hope...

kingkat99
December 15th, 2012, 10:43 AM
I've just seen bad things happen when one team looks past another.

I guess it's a good thing I nor any other Kat FAN posting on here is on the team....nice reach for confidence sake on your part though.

fmrbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 11:43 AM
the first sentence is true and the second sentence sums it all up about Sammy come lately.......

If any of you think what we say or think has ANYTHING to do with the mindset of either groups of players then y'all are compete DUMB ASSES!!! When I played there wasn't a dingle player that looked at a MSG board! The coaches have those boys from the time they wake up to they go to bed minus school and and hour or 2 for a nap! I will promise you the first thing Fritz said when he began his talk to the team about EWU is that "this is a damn tough team who will throw it up and down the stadium and whip your *** if you let them!!!"

They have it drilled in there head that if the come to play like poly air have an off day they will get that ball shove right up there ***! I will guarentee you both teams have the right mindset and are ready for a battle!!

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Best argument so far:

"What will happen now that the FANS are looking past EWU?"

Classic. What will happen if I don't stretch before the game??

Headed to the watch party...Caribbean, don't do us wrong.

1-5. Eat em Up!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 11:46 AM

Says the guy whos fans act like they already won this game...........

fmrbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Dammit, sucked in by a baby Decembrist!

How many teams have made it to the elite 8 once (2001), Semis once (2004) and national championship twice in the last 11 years??? That's 4 deep deep runs in 11 years? How many other teams have at least done that? 3 maybe 4??? I don't know for sure but its damn sure very many!!! So year we haven't been around much have we!!

Wilson16
December 15th, 2012, 11:50 AM

People were awesome. Campus is a dump.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 11:55 AM
But but but EWU ha made the playoffs 2 or 3 times in 15 years......they are a dominating program.

Oh and here is one more reason Screaming Beagle is a certifiable douchnozzle.

She runs her cockholster all year then disappears when people call her out.......but if by some fluke EWU wins......she will be back running said cockholster and being the slappable POS she is..

If EWho loses (they will)....you wont hear from her until next year.

Nickels
December 15th, 2012, 12:02 PM
But but but EWU ha made the playoffs 2 or 3 times in 15 years......they are a dominating program.

Oh and here is one more reason Screaming Beagle is a certifiable douchnozzle.

She runs her cockholster all year then disappears when people call her out.......but if by some fluke EWU wins......she will be back running said cockholster and being the slappable POS she is..

If EWho loses (they will)....you wont hear from her until next year.
That "doughy troll" has been active on the CS and EWU forums...

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 12:07 PM
That "doughy troll" has been active on the CS and EWU forums...

Because he is a mod on that **** EWho site. He can control things there delete and ban.....is her usual action

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Wilson16
December 15th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Screaming SHeagle where are you??

Sylvergunsuperman
December 15th, 2012, 12:14 PM
If any of you think what we say or think has ANYTHING to do with the mindset of either groups of players then y'all are compete DUMB ASSES!!! When I played there wasn't a dingle player that looked at a MSG board! The coaches have those boys from the time they wake up to they go to bed minus school and and hour or 2 for a nap! I will promise you the first thing Fritz said when he began his talk to the team about EWU is that "this is a damn tough team who will throw it up and down the stadium and whip your *** if you let them!!!"

They have it drilled in there head that if the come to play like poly air have an off day they will get that ball shove right up there ***! I will guarentee you both teams have the right mindset and are ready for a battle!!

Right on.... 3hrs left!!! Getting to my seats early today...gotta soak it all in. Hope we are wearing our all blacks. Go Eagles!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Right on.... 3hrs left!!! Getting to my seats early today...gotta soak it all in. Hope we are wearing our all blacks. Go Eagles!!

All blacks..............will match the blue. xcoffeex

Bronco
December 15th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Bummer that the D2 game is on National TV and this game is on computer or ESPNU that many including myself don't have

fmrbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 12:27 PM

I just hope y'all aren't wearing all red!!!! I want to be able to actually SEE the 3 wide receivers that are each gonna break all Jerry rice's records!!! xpopcornx come on....had to get one more shot in!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I just hope y'all aren't wearing all read!!!! I want to be able to actually SEE the 3 wide receivers that are each gonna break all Jerry rice's records!!! xpopcornx come on....had to get one more shot in!

It will just look like a bunch of Creamsicles fighting bottles of ketchup on a bloody maxi pad anyway.

Sylvergunsuperman
December 15th, 2012, 12:35 PM
I just hope y'all aren't wearing all red!!!! I want to be able to actually SEE the 3 wide receivers that are each gonna break all Jerry rice's records!!! xpopcornx come on....had to get one more shot in!

They could be wearing all Red, they've been doing that in the playoffs this year. Although in 2010 they wore all Red until people said they were trying to blend in to the turf.xlolx The players decided they wanted to beat Villanova in the Blacks to shut those people up. I haven't heard any of that talk this year, but as for tradition sake they might roll out in the all Blacks. If not you will just be able to see floating feet and numbers.xrolleyesx

Wilson16
December 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
It will just look like a bunch of Creamsicles fighting bottles of ketchup on a bloody maxi pad anyway.

It is going to be one ugly clash of colors to say the least

HannahO
December 15th, 2012, 12:42 PM
It is going to be one ugly clash of colors to say the least

It couldn't be any uglier than those yellow uniforms last night! If you're going to have banana yellow as one of your school colors, it would be wise to use it as an accent not the predominate color.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 15th, 2012, 01:02 PM
It couldn't be any uglier than those yellow uniforms last night! If you're going to have banana yellow as one of your school colors, it would be wise to use it as an accent not the predominate color.

Absolutely undefeated in those uniforms, don't really care what color they are.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 01:13 PM

Those colors are awesome. Not many teams have these colors.

Swing and a miss.......

Sam_Kats
December 15th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Snot & boogers

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Bummer that the D2 game is on National TV and this game is on computer or ESPNU that many including myself don't have

Its EWho.....its not like their 17 fans will care and the rest of us sure as hell dont.

xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Those colors are awesome. Not many teams have these colors.

Swing and a miss.......

Agreed, but you are replying to a chick..........they have small brains and make dumb comments when out of their element. (ie not in the laundry room or the kitchen)

xcoffeex

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Agreed, but you are replying to a chick..........they have small brains and make dumb comments when out of their element. (ie not in the laundry room or the kitchen)

xcoffeex

LOL....need to spread some rep around......

xthumbsupx

BisonBohl
December 15th, 2012, 01:41 PM
EWU wins a close one.

Wilson16
December 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM

Orange on a tampon colored field....... Ya I guess ur right xthumbsupx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 01:55 PM
LOL....need to spread some rep around......

xthumbsupx

If you think I am kidding.......just ask one simple question.

Does anyone in here have sandwiches right now?

The answer is no.......................see what I mean.

Multi Task..........my ***!

fmrbearkat
December 15th, 2012, 03:02 PM
That view of that stadium is embarrassing!!! Junior high at its best!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Yeah its mega sad..................

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM
That view of that stadium is embarrassing!!! Junior high at its best!

Ugly stadium and turf....

X-Factor
December 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM
Espn3 says blackout here!

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Ugly stadium and turf....

They need to move the field mic away from those asinine cowbells (aka EWU Sorority mating call)

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:13 PM
First replay of the day. EWU and a spot. Urgh.

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Why couldn't they have gotten the spot right two years ago?

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Bronson gets the first down.

Tod
Smack thread should be moved to smack board.

Southern Bison
Why couldn't they have gotten the spor right two years ago?

Already found out there's a better replay referee in the booth this year.

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Are you kidding me? Ed Rhodes of the SoCon is leading the officiating crew.

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:17 PM
The ESPN graphic said it was a SOUTHLAND crew. Oops.

caribbeanhen
Why couldn't they have gotten the spor right two years ago?

hmmm

Mr. C
Padron is sacked on third down. EWU was a bit shaky on its first drive.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I hate the red stuff..... just painful to watch

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Valdosta State 35 Winston Salem St 7

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 03:20 PM

look everyone it's tod!

Red & Black
Dumbass play on special teams there.

citdog
Are you kidding me? Ed Rhodes of the SoCon is leading the officiating crew.

Ed is pretty good.

BisonBabe
Wow this could be a tough game for all the players. 2 injured Kats already

Make that 3

Mr. C

????

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 03:21 PM
SHSU is getting rocked with injuries already. Dirty play by EWU just like the fair catch hit?

fmrbearkat
Classy....lay a guy out after he calls a fair catch and goes head to head!!! BS!

Mr. C
Ed is pretty good.

Not a favorite of the App State crowd over the years. Been involved in some weird stuff.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 03:22 PM
????

don't worry about tod.......he's not used to being above ground and evidently didn't hear of the victory of the AGS Army of Liberation.

BisonBabe
SHSU is getting rocked with injuries already. Dirty play by EWU just like the fair catch hit?

Yeah that was a dirty hit big time.

fmrbearkat
Wow this could be a tough game for all the players. 2 injured Kats already

Make that 3

Make that 3....big loss of hopson!!! Hopefully he will be back! His backup plays alot though.

Red & Black
December 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM

The hit on the catch was a dumb move, but dirty play? Come on.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Not a favorite of the App State crowd over the years. Been involved in some weird stuff.

yeah he has......but at least he controls the game and doesn't put up with any ****

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Good ESPN in-game with 2 U of Arizona players fighting each other. xslapfightx

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Nice speed option for 23 yards from Bell to Sincere.

caribbeanhen
Good ESPN in-game with 2 U of Arizona players fighting each other. xslapfightx

what ESPN Channel is this game on anyway?

kdinva
Nice speed option for 23 yards from Bell to Sincere.

+1

kdinva
December 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM
TD shsu

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Bell for the TD.

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:29 PM
ESPNU on the broadcast. Thought it was suppose to be on the Mothership like in most years.

kdinva
college hoops:: IU and Butler in OT

Southern Bison
what ESPN Channel is this game on anyway?

ESPNU (DirecTV 208)

GAD
Just got home and put the game on my wife takes one look at the field and screams "Why would you do that!"

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Sam Houston 7, Eastern Washington 0. 1st Period.

7:34 Brian Bell rush for 6 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Miguel Antonio extra point GOOD.
Drive info: 9 plays, 64 yds in 3:32

MplsBison
December 15th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Well at least SHSU has really nice looking, Nike uniforms. The national championship rematch will appear to be a division I game on TV.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:34 PM
EW gonna throw 55 times today

Southern Bison
Well at least SHSU has really nice looking, Nike uniforms. The national championship rematch will appear to be a division I game on TV.

xcrazyx It looks like they're wearing orange athletic supporters on the outside of the pants...WTF?

ALPHAGRIZ1
I see all 17 ewho fans showed up for the game.......to watch their team get punched in the mouth

MplsBison
December 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
xcrazyx It looks like they're wearing orange athletic supporters on the outside of the pants...WTF?

Their whole pants are orange.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 15th, 2012, 03:36 PM
So my prediction on sacks by SHSU is 23.............Padron is going to need a walker when this one is over

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Padron looks very slow today in the pocket. Can't think of many FCS quarterbacks who would have been sacked on that one play. We may be seeing Vernon Adams soon.

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Their whole pants are orange.

Are they really?

http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8455/7929014202_660e4c6593_o.jpg

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Padron looks very slow today in the pocket. Can't think of many FCS quarterbacks who would have been sacked on that one play. We may be seeing Vernon Adams soon.

slow, yep I was thinking the same

Vitojr130
December 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Watching this game really makes me want EWU to win. Our defense would absolutely chew up and spit out that O-line of theirs.... something like 4 sacks already and it's not even past the 1 quarter!

Southern Bison
December 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Is the injured SHSU OL back in?

Mr. C
slow, yep I was thinking the same

The whole tempo of this game is excruciating right now.

Mr. C
Is the injured SHSU OL back in?

Don't see him.

ALPHAGRIZ1

Must be the "southern speed"

caribbeanhen
is it just me, or does Flanders look heavier this year?

kdinva
December 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
do they have barber shops in Cheney?

Mr. C
That injury on the OL to Kaleb Hopson is having an impact already. Three and out for SHSU.

BisonBabe
Game is looking chippy I foresee lots of penalties today

kdinva
huge incompletion there.

citdog
December 15th, 2012, 03:42 PM
do they have barber shops in Cheney?

no ****. get a freaking haircut and take a shower.

Drblankstare
is it just me, or does Flanders look heavier this year?

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the field is throwing off my sight.

Mr. C
Good roll on the punt for SHSU.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:43 PM
why not run up signal for fair catch and catch the ball

Mr. C
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the field is throwing off my sight.

Typically, running backs put on a little muscle after a couple of years.

Mr. C
why not run up signal for fair catch and catch the ball

Because he screwed up.

GAD
INT TD!

Drblankstare
Uh oh. Pick 6

Mr. C
Pick six for Padron.

kdinva
merry xmas to shsu..........a crappy pass.........

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Time to go to the bullpen, Beau Baldwin.

caribbeanhen
gift wrapped and delivered to the EZ..... Just ugly

TheRevSFA
EWU sucks.

ALPHAGRIZ1
Well that is more than enough points for SHSU but I suspect they will put up 50 anyway. Padron is who I knew he was.......xcoffeex

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Padron totally messed up his read of the defense there.

Sam Houston 14, EWU 0.

TheRevSFA
And that field is awful

BisonBohl
God I hate that red turf...

caribbeanhen
give that boy a free greyhound ticket back to Texas

caribbeanhen
And that field is awful

even worse

kdinva
December 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM
good KO return

Mr. C
3:08 Kyle Padron pass intercepted by Robert Shaw at the EWash 37, returned for 37 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Miguel Antonio extra point GOOD. 14-0

BisonBohl
Nice return...EWU needed that.

GAD
Nice return!

Drblankstare
That was a big return, got the crowd back in it.

Mr. C
Shaquille Hill with the 56-yard kickoff return. He didn't throw the ball away this week.

kdinva
2nd and 18

BisonBohl
December 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Wow great play by the safety coming off the end.

kdinva
December 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM
nice pick by the wr on that pass compl.

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:48 PM
they can do that all day

kdinva
grounding?

caribbeanhen
Hey, did they say Bluehens vs Nova, oh wrong sport

Southern Bison
Padron needs to get sat down for a little while.

GAD
December 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
If EWU doesn't score soon this one could get as ugly as that field

TheRevSFA
December 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
That's why EWU will lose. Padron won't be able to throw with that pressure

MplsBison
December 15th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Are they really?

http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8455/7929014202_660e4c6593_o.jpg

I was wrong! Wow, can't say I approve of that scheme...but at least those are legit, division I uniforms. EWU's look high schoolish. Just another problem with that appearance of our subdivision resembling low level football. Of course, EW's stadium doesn't help...

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:50 PM
When does Vernon Adams make an appearance?

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:51 PM
I was wrong! Wo, can't say I approve of that scheme...but at least those are legit, division I uniforms. EWU's look high schoolish. Just another problem with that appearance of our subdivision resembling low level football. Of course, EW's stadium doesn't help...

And we have a monumental moment on AGS. MPLS said he was wrong.

Mr. C
December 15th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Greg Hurd with a great catch to give EWU a scoring threat.

GAD
December 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Nice catch

Southern Bison
I was wrong! Wo, can't say I approve of that scheme...but at least those are legit, division I uniforms. EWU's look high schoolish. Just another problem with that appearance of our subdivision resembling low level football. Of course, EW's stadium doesn't help...

Careful Mpls, ambulances are being dispatched all over the country for strokes after AGSers see this post. xstretchx

MplsBison
I'm wrong all the time, but you just don't notice because I provide such lucid commentary.

caribbeanhen
one handed catch,

ALPHAGRIZ1
Refs keeping eWU in this one

TheRevSFA
December 15th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Sam's tops look great. Pants not so much

caribbeanhen
December 15th, 2012, 03:54 PM