PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

coover
December 12th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Just looked at the box score and CP still had over 400 yards of offense, 2 fumbles lost and 1 int. Turn it over 3 times and its tough to win against anyone.

Can you compare us to EWU, who is the more physical team? Who has more team speed? Legitimate questions........This is one of the few posts by a Sam Houston fan that I can respect. It is a good question and deserves a good answer.

My opinion is that SHSU was the more physical team, but that EWU was faster. That is why EWU was able to run against Poly and SHSU was not. Sam Houston has a great team. EWU has a great team. It should be a great game. I don't know who is going to win, but I suspect that EWU's passing game may be more effective than your running game, as good as it is.

I'll be rooting for EWU, not because they are in the same Conference as Poly, but because, frankly, except for one or two, their posters have been less obnoxious than the Sam Houston posters.

Cal Poly's season is over, but with 18 starters returning, they expect to get a lot further in the playoffs next year. Can you tell me what kind of a team Sam Houston expects next year (assuming your head coach stays ... and I am not implying that Fritz will leave).

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 12:33 AM
He (slostang) did not say that last week. I did. If you want to say that to somebody, say it to me and not to somebody who did not! I admit saying that Poly was the better team on the field. I also admit that we did not get it done. You beat us. You play on. We do not! And that, sir, is what counts.

But honestly, in all my years (I'm 71), I've never, ever, seen a more arrogant bunch of fans than the Sam Houston fans. Your arrogance is disgusting. You may win Saturday and then you may win in January, but if there is something I've learned in my many years of following various sports teams, you will lose sometime. A team may be the greatest now, but they'll be beaten, probably sooner than later. Sam Houston has a great team this year, you know it, I know it, but bad teams will come in the future.

The arrogance posted here by your fans is totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Stop acting like children and start acting like adults. Root for your team. Let people know that you love and support your team, win or lose. Let people know that you think your team will win. But many of your posters go far beyond that, much too far. You don't laugh at your opponents. You tell them "We're going to get you this year , but maybe you'll get us next year". Why do that? Because it's true.

I've posted some things here that I am ashamed of. When I did that, it was simply a quick impulsive action, and I apologize for those offensive posts. So if I've offended you, I do apologize. Some of you Sam Houston fans should apologize, too.

I guess you forget about your own conference because Montana fans are alot worse than anything thats been said in this thread! Throw a host of NDSU fans in there with that bunch too. you can just pull bits and peices of what's said to form your opinion and there have been a few things that have been said that is uncalled for but they have been few and far between. It's the playoffs bud. It's win or go home! It doesn't get any bigger than this! If we lose I fully expect to get **** for losing! No sweat...it's part of it! Been going on for years and will keep going on as long as there is football! We as fans can only talk about X's and O's for so long before we're repeating the same things over and over! Fact is we aren't players and coaches...what we say or think doesn't have even the slightest effect on the game! It's a message board...made for discussing games and giving other teams hell and get even more fired up for the game! Sorry you don't enjoy it...maybe you should go to the Ellen Degenorous forum so you can talk about rainbows and roasting marshmallow's by the fire! I guess you missed the post where I complemented your team and said we were lucky to get out of the game with the W! I have only watched one eastern game so I couldn't tell you what number Kauman is nor do I give a damn what number he is! I don't have to worry about what your punters average is and how we're gonna scheme for the statue y'all have as a quarterback! All I have to do is kick back and watch the show and enjoy the game! Win or lose its been a hell of a season and ill be smiling on Sunday! Enjoy yourself a little, take jokes, and learn that message boards aren't real life! I'm guessing you didn't come to the game because you would have seen some great people here at our school! And by all means if you really do think poly is the better team then you need to have your family check you into a nursing home cuz your losing your effin' mind!!! Now go sweep the hardwood...y'all got a season to prepare for xblehx

coover
December 12th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Is Wagner a tough opponent? That was a ballgame for 4 quarters. What about Southern Utah? I wouldnt bring up the tough opponent argument if you have had 8 games all decided by 6 or less.

In Sam's case, yes there were just as many weak opponents as EWU had on their schedule. The difference is those opponents were never in the game.What you do not know about Southern Utah is this ... Southern Utah started the season badly and seemed to improve each week. I'm not sure if this was because of injuries healing or young players getting better with experience, but by the end of the season, Southern Utah played about as well as any team in the Conference. Part of that had to do with the FACT, yes, I know this will be disputed by many, the FACT that the Southern Utah Sorensen was one of the best QBs at the FCS level, perhaps the best. He certainly can be compared favorably with Old Dominion's Heineke (did I spell that correctly, I 'm not sure?). Don't believe me? Watch the NFL draft ... those guys really know! EWU played SUU late in the season when SUU really was a very good team. I think they did surprise EWU ... perhaps EWU went into that game not expecting a battle. But in any event, I would not use the SUU game as an example of EWU weakness.

ewueagle2010
December 12th, 2012, 12:43 AM
We traveled 10-11k to the game last year and I know of alot that wanted tickets but couldn't get them except the outrageous prices on stubhub. NDSU just got them faster prob because Sam has never had that problem of getting tickets to any game! Even when we technically sellout they will continue to sell tickets to fill up the grass and anywhere else they can stuff them. We've had over 17k at a game before (alcorn st. With McNair). EWU will never even have that much in attendance much less travel that many! Same for Poly...no matter where or who you play you you will never travel 10k even in a championship game! Probably not even if it was within 250 miles of SLO!

I guess I didn't realize SHSU had such a fantastic fan base! They get slightly higher attendance numbers in stadium nearly double the size of EWU (who has averaged nearly capacity the past two seasons) and they decide to degrade EWU's attendance numbers. So what, you got 10-11k at a National Title game 200 miles from your hometown!? I would hope you'd be able to do that considering football in Texas is a religion! EWU has had attendance numbers of 10,000+ each of the past 3 seasons and capacity is only 8,600. Not to mention when EWU played at Joe Albi for a few years, they had attendance numbers near 20,000 several times. 3 years from now this will all be a distant memory as Roos Field will put most FCS stadiums, including SHSU's to shame. In all honestly though, what does this have to do with anything? The winner of this game will be determined by the players on the field. Not the fans in the stands or watching on tv or spewing b*ll***** on this thread.

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 12:45 AM
I like Texas, particularly East Texas, where I've spend a lot of time. I don't like the weather much, but that is why I live in the California mountains (6220 feet above sea level at my home) where it stays cool in the summer and where we get snow in the winter. Texas should be proud to have the hard earned reputation as fighting men, and I know they are. But what the heck does that have to do with a sporting event? Yes, I know that Texas is famous for their High School and College Football, but I repeat, what does that have to do with a, this, football game?

By the way, several years ago, an All-Star team made up of Texas High School football players played a similar team made up of California High School football players. It was a series that went 5 or 6 years and the purpose of the games was to earn money for various Children's Hospitals. It was for worthy charity. But, it turned out, the Fighting Texas could not beat those pesky Californians in any of the games played, so the Fighting Texans decided to give up and never play the All-Star California team again ... ever! The worthy charity had to find another way to earn money for their hospitals ... and they have. Of course, this does not prove that California players are better than Texan players. California has a much larger population than Texas and the Californian team had more players to choose from. Texas produces great Football players, but so does California, and Washington State, and Pennsylvania, and even Rhode Island.

I don't know if its like this in Cali or not but in Texas there is 1 Allstar game that people care about. It's the Texas High School Coaches Association game. Its a north vs south in state game! College coaches don't really want their recruits playing in any of them but its a huge honor to get invited to the big one. I was invited to play in the Tx/LA all star game and my college coaches were less than thrilled at the idea and I did not play! There is also a tex/ok game and several more in state games. 99% of the players in the THCA game have schollys....I would say on most years half or even less of the other 3 or 4 Allstar games players don't play for any college much less an FCS or FBS college. Plus I can imagine the expense of traveling such a distance for a game like that was not feasible for most players from lower income families. I can't imagine an organization pays for that do they?

coover
December 12th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Are y'all expecting a sellout? I sure wish there was a button on the TV to get that turf back to regular color. Man, what a headache. Luckily, I'll be drinking enough to ease the pain, come Sat around 3pm.Hey! I'm going to agree with a SHSU fan. I think I'll adjust my red color gun on my TV to not work at all. That is one ugly field and this game will be the third time I will have to see it on TV. Thank the Lord above that Poly's game with the Eagles next year will be in San Luis Obispo where the grass is real and green.

coover
December 12th, 2012, 01:00 AM
We traveled 10-11k to the game last year and I know of alot that wanted tickets but couldn't get them except the outrageous prices on stubhub. NDSU just got them faster prob because Sam has never had that problem of getting tickets to any game! Even when we technically sellout they will continue to sell tickets to fill up the grass and anywhere else they can stuff them. We've had over 17k at a game before (alcorn st. With McNair). EWU will never even have that much in attendance much less travel that many! Same for Poly...no matter where or who you play you you will never travel 10k even in a championship game! Probably not even if it was within 250 miles of SLO!Games at San Diego State (about 300 miles south of SLO) in recent years have had very good attendance from Poly fan. I couldn't give you any accurate numbers, but I suspect that there may have been as many as 12000 - 15000 the last time we played. Next year we'll be at Fresno State, about 120 miles east and close to the middle of the State population wise. I'd guess that there will be a fairly large Cal Poly contingent at the game, not all from San Luis Obispo. Poly is not a school that draws it's students from the local population. They come from all parts of the State ... San Diego to Yreka. Excellent reputation, great weather, fantastic recreation.

coover
December 12th, 2012, 01:02 AM
Yeah, Twinkie boy in the front is pussycat (aka kingcat) and muscles in the back is pennies (aka nickels). Yeah he's the deush that stands 5"9, drives the lifted truck and has big man syndrome.I'm glad somebody reads my posts!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 01:09 AM
xtroublex

True aint no queers in texas either, we just beat em till they are straight.

It would take 7 of you three days to get screaming beagle straightend out

KatKrazies
December 12th, 2012, 01:10 AM
I heard EWU had a few injuries last game. Any of them serious?

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 01:11 AM
I guess I didn't realize SHSU had such a fantastic fan base! They get slightly higher attendance numbers in stadium nearly double the size of EWU (who has averaged nearly capacity the past two seasons) and they decide to degrade EWU's attendance numbers. So what, you got 10-11k at a National Title game 200 miles from your hometown!? I would hope you'd be able to do that considering football in Texas is a religion! EWU has had attendance numbers of 10,000+ each of the past 3 seasons and capacity is only 8,600. Not to mention when EWU played at Joe Albi for a few years, they had attendance numbers near 20,000 several times. 3 years from now this will all be a distant memory as Roos Field will put most FCS stadiums, including SHSU's to shame. In all honestly though, what does this have to do with anything? The winner of this game will be determined by the players on the field. Not the fans in the stands or watching on tv or spewing b*ll***** on this thread.

We have a really poor system of counting people who come to games. Probably half the games I've gone to they didn't even take our tickets. We have 4 or 5 15-20ft gates that will have one or two students sitting on chairs and we just flash our tickets and walk in. We could probably use old tickets because they don't even look at them. It pisses me off to see those crap numbers they put off because I imagine they are just going by actual tickets sold. There is no way they have a record of bodies that walked through the gate! We do have a pretty good fan ads. I would say Poly was our lowest attended game of the year and we had around 10k there. We also had over half of the people at the pineywoods game wearing orange and there was over 25k at that game. We took over 5k to Baylor and probably a little more than that to A&M and it would've been more but it was sold out and we couldn't get more tickets. So yeah we have a pretty good fan base for being a historically average team. We've had 4 really great years out of the last 11 but the rest have been really bad years! It will help if we can keep coach fritz and keep a string of these seasons going instead of feast or Danin like its been for the past decade!

coover
December 12th, 2012, 01:12 AM
I don't know if its like this in Cali or not but in Texas there is 1 Allstar game that people care about. It's the Texas High School Coaches Association game. Its a north vs south in state game! College coaches don't really want their recruits playing in any of them but its a huge honor to get invited to the big one. I was invited to play in the Tx/LA all star game and my college coaches were less than thrilled at the idea and I did not play! There is also a tex/ok game and several more in state games. 99% of the players in the THCA game have schollys....I would say on most years half or even less of the other 3 or 4 Allstar games players don't play for any college much less an FCS or FBS college. Plus I can imagine the expense of traveling such a distance for a game like that was not feasible for most players from lower income families. I can't imagine an organization pays for that do they?Good reply. Thank you very much!

coover
December 12th, 2012, 01:17 AM
I heard EWU had a few injuries last game. Any of them serious?Gr o back a few pages for the actual answer, but the one serious one mentioned was to their AllAmerican Lee. I do not remember the position.

ewueagle2010
We have a really poor system of counting people who come to games. Probably half the games I've gone to they didn't even take our tickets. We have 4 or 5 15-20ft gates that will have one or two students sitting on chairs and we just flash our tickets and walk in. We could probably use old tickets because they don't even look at them. It pisses me off to see those crap numbers they put off because I imagine they are just going by actual tickets sold. There is no way they have a record of bodies that walked through the gate! We do have a pretty good fan ads. I would say Poly was our lowest attended game of the year and we had around 10k there. We also had over half of the people at the pineywoods game wearing orange and there was over 25k at that game. We took over 5k to Baylor and probably a little more than that to A&M and it would've been more but it was sold out and we couldn't get more tickets. So yeah we have a pretty good fan base for being a historically average team. We've had 4 really great years out of the last 11 but the rest have been really bad years! It will help if we can keep coach fritz and keep a string of these seasons going instead of feast or Danin like its been for the past decade!

It's a similar situation here in Cheney. I don't know what method they use for counting but I don't think it's been accurate once this year. Last week for example, out attendance was reported to be around 7,500 but there is no way there was 1,000 seats empty.

fmrbearkat

Kind sir, Nobody said it had anything to do with the game...I was simply responding to a post by my elder Mr. Cover. I respect my elders so if and when he asks a question I will answer it to the best of my abilities with information relative to the subject matter!

Nickels
December 12th, 2012, 03:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIiZ3_9jiCU

EWU fans and players are the trashiest and most classless pieces of **** in the FCS. The more EWU games I watch, the ****tier their team looks. I can't wait for the Kats O to destroy their ****ty defense. Padron has the weakest arm of any 6 foot 4 Qb I've ever watched. Kaufman is slow as hell and can't take any physicality. They can't run block for anything. Kats win by 21+

coover
December 12th, 2012, 03:51 AM

EWU fans and players are the trashiest and most classes pieces of **** in the FCS. The more EWU games I watch, the ****tier their team looks. I can't wait for the Kats O to destroy their ****ty defense. Padron has the weakest arm of any 6 foot 4 Qb I've ever watched. Kaufman is slow as hell and can't take any physicality. They can't run block for anything. Kats win by 21+This is the sort of classless and arrogant post that I mentioned before as making the Sam Houston State fans seem like out of control children that, frankly, and I know the ACLU and other organizations won't like it, need to be spanked. I'm not talking about the football team here, just those that post trash like this. Good old Nickels, he's the one that placed a picture of a dead horse on the Cal Poly football forum. Good old Nickels, he's the one that suggested (seriously) to certain Cal Poly fans that could not watch the Poly - SHSU game at the time it could be played to actually Pirate a certain software that could record the game, and then after I called him out for his unethical suggestion, said that we were the ones doing illegal acts because we were looking for illegal methods of recording. I had suggested that the person wanting to record legally purchase the software. Yes, I guess for Nickels black is white and white is black. Good is bad and bad is good.

For all you decent Bearkat fans, and I know there are many, I suggest that you avoid Nickels like the plague. He is not someone that I would want to be affiliated with in any way. And I know he thinks the same way about me ... and that is good. Stay away from Nickels. He'll probably find some way to ruin his own life in the future and you do not want to go down with him.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 05:16 AM
This is the sort of classless and arrogant post that I mentioned before as making the Sam Houston State fans seem like out of control children that, frankly, and I know the ACLU and other organizations won't like it, need to be spanked. I'm not talking about the football team here, just those that post trash like this. Good old Nickels, he's the one that placed a picture of a dead horse on the Cal Poly football forum. Good old Nickels, he's the one that suggested (seriously) to certain Cal Poly fans that could not watch the Poly - SHSU game at the time it could be played to actually Pirate a certain software that could record the game, and then after I called him out for his unethical suggestion, said that we were the ones doing illegal acts because we were looking for illegal methods of recording. I had suggested that the person wanting to record legally purchase the software. Yes, I guess for Nickels black is white and white is black. Good is bad and bad is good.

For all you decent Bearkat fans, and I know there are many, I suggest that you avoid Nickels like the plague. He is not someone that I would want to be affiliated with in any way. And I know he thinks the same way about me ... and that is good. Stay away from Nickels. He'll probably find some way to ruin his own life in the future and you do not want to go down with him.

Wow.

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad103/bollocksface/butthurt.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2012, 06:10 AM

EWU fans and players are the trashiest and most classless pieces of **** in the FCS. The more EWU games I watch, the ****tier their team looks. I can't wait for the Kats O to destroy their ****ty defense. Padron has the weakest arm of any 6 foot 4 Qb I've ever watched. Kaufman is slow as hell and can't take any physicality. They can't run block for anything. Kats win by 21+

LOL...What do expect from their fans?

I do agree, SHSU wins this game.

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Guys - it's a FREAKING message board. Coover, at that age I know you must be a very wise man, so understand that people are going to say whatever on here. We had some Cal Poly trolls on here & on Katfans.com the week we played y'all & since. Just part of it. UM has em, EWU & NDSU damn sure have em, Hell even MSU has em. And I know we do too.

Take it for what it's worth. I'll say this though - in person, Sam has a VERY good group of fans that are knowledgable & courteous to other fans. I've seen it plenty of times.

And that video just OOZES class. But, again, I'm sure they're all students & should also be taken lightly.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Good morning ladies... if everyone is done with the pity party and hurt feeling from the big bad forum can we talk about the physical domination that is about to take place on that Tabasco turf.

kingkat99
December 12th, 2012, 08:01 AM

And they want to talk to us about being classey and being full of ourselves??? Riiiight...#heartofachampion

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Sam wins by 17 on Saturday.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 08:08 AM
And they want to talk to us about being classey and being full of ourselves??? Riiiight...#heartofachampion

ahem....

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2012/01/xlarge_ec9db65ae398dbb73ca7e40cc6ecf0f3.jpg

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Is this where we being up 11 NDSU players charged with fraud or your HC banging a Nebraska cheerleader? I mean, come on....every fan base/program in the country has SOME dirt. And y'all found a Sam player holding up the middle finger?? OH NO!! Next, you'll tell me there's cussing in the bottom of those piles.

cpalum
December 12th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Looking forward to this game even with that ugly field. I like SHSUs offense...reminds me of a more pass heavy version of what Poly runs. I'm one of the nuts who really likes the option. EWU completely shut down Poly early in the year so they seem capable of stopping a very strong run game.

Can any of the Sam fans shed some light on what you guys have at DB...can you contain EWUs pass?

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Is this where we being up 11 NDSU players charged with fraud or your HC banging a Nebraska cheerleader? I mean, come on....every fan base/program in the country has SOME dirt. And y'all found a Sam player holding up the middle finger?? OH NO!! Next, you'll tell me there's cussing in the bottom of those piles.

No way our players use those dirty words!!! I won't beleive it! Nope!

Sylvergunsuperman
December 12th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Guys - it's a FREAKING message board. Coover, at that age I know you must be a very wise man, so understand that people are going to say whatever on here. We had some Cal Poly trolls on here & on Katfans.com the week we played y'all & since. Just part of it. UM has em, EWU & NDSU damn sure have em, Hell even MSU has em. And I know we do too.

Take it for what it's worth. I'll say this though - in person, Sam has a VERY good group of fans that are knowledgable & courteous to other fans. I've seen it plenty of times.

And that video just OOZES class. But, again, I'm sure they're all students & should also be taken lightly.

This.....

Kind of ashamed to watch this. I know these are students, but still. I walk through the opposing team on my way out and always tell them good job. Its hard to watch teams who have left everything out on the field and still come up short. I would never do this as it reeks of no tact. If fans want to go at it with each other, fine. Leave the Players alone.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 08:30 AM

Whew. A lot of lashing out there. You have some anger issues.

McNeese72
December 12th, 2012, 08:39 AM
I think it would mean the top team in the Southland was better than the top teams in the Big Sky. I still think the Big Sky has more quality teams than the Southland and is a better conference.

You are probably right but without much head to head competition, it is hard to tell for sure. I looked at the schedules and there were only two regular season games between the two conferences this year. There was that close game between SFA and Montana St.

Also, McNeese made the trip out to Weber St.(very weak team this season) in week three. We had them 35-7 with 6 minutes left in the game. They scored a couple of TD's in the last three minutes in the game when we started playing everybody who made the trip to make the final score 35-21. EWU played them the next week to an even closer final score.

This game was the start of all our injuries this season. We lost two DB's to season ending injuries in the game, one being preseason All-American Malcolm Bronson.

I think the EWU-Sam game will be a close hard fought game. Don't know who will win but I have to pull for my conference mates despite the fact a few Sam fans are getting a little too cocky.

Doc

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 08:41 AM
hahaha thats pretty funny, to answer your question we have a veteran defensive backfield, they are very good at times and worse at others, if they show up to play they will make it tough on EWU, with our pass rush i see us getting two picks and possibly another turnover. Our pass defense will bend, bend, then pick you off. Look for Sneed and Shaw to have big games, also the Taylor brothers will be in full force which is bad news for any offense.

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 08:42 AM
SFA gets two Big Sky teams next year...looking forward to it.

Back to Sam destroying EWU on their fruit roll-up field...

Sammy94
December 12th, 2012, 08:51 AM
fruit roll-up field...

I tend to think of it as this....

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4720461904020988&pid=1.9

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 09:02 AM
I tend to think of it as this....

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4720461904020988&pid=1.9

I like it...the EWU angry birds!! It only cost roos 500k towards the turf to get the field named after him. Maybe we can get the Angry Birds CEO to throw 1million y'all's way and they can get the mascot changed! Almighty dollar speaks and with a stadium renovation in the works I wonder what the dollar amount would be? And yes I know we need a renovation bad!! Our stadium hasn't changed much since it opened in 1986!

kalm
December 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM
You are probably right but without much head to head competition, it is hard to tell for sure. I looked at the schedules and there were only two regular season games between the two conferences this year. There was that close game between SFA and Montana St.

Also, McNeese made the trip out to Weber St.(very weak team this season) in week three. We had them 35-7 with 6 minutes left in the game. They scored a couple of TD's in the last three minutes in the game when we started playing everybody who made the trip to make the final score 35-21. EWU played them the next week to an even closer final score.

This game was the start of all our injuries this season. We lost two DB's to season ending injuries in the game, one being preseason All-American Malcolm Bronson.

I think the EWU-Sam game will be a close hard fought game. Don't know who will win but I have to pull for my conference mates despite the fact a few Sam fans are getting a little too cocky.

Doc

It looked like McNeese was off to a good start this year and was a playoff caliber team before the injuries. And believe me, we know all about injuries going back to last season when we were down to a 4th string TE starting at center. We were bitten with it a bit this year as well, missing AA WR Nick Edwards, all BSC safety Jeff Minnerly, DT Evan Cook, and 3 starting LB's including all BSC Zack Johnson. In many respects, it's amazing we were able to weather that storm.

KATS_21
December 12th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Looking forward to this game even with that ugly field. I like SHSUs offense...reminds me of a more pass heavy version of what Poly runs. I'm one of the nuts who really likes the option. EWU completely shut down Poly early in the year so they seem capable of stopping a very strong run game.

Can any of the Sam fans shed some light on what you guys have at DB...can you contain EWUs pass?

My definition and your definition of being "shut down" is completely different, CP had 3 turnovers in the EWU game with 400 yards+ of total offense. I think being shut down is somewhere in the 250 range. I didnt see the game and can only look at the boxscore, anytime you turn it over 3 times, it will be tough to beat anyone.

McNeese72
December 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM
What you do not know about Southern Utah is this ... Southern Utah started the season badly and seemed to improve each week. I'm not sure if this was because of injuries healing or young players getting better with experience, but by the end of the season, Southern Utah played about as well as any team in the Conference. Part of that had to do with the FACT, yes, I know this will be disputed by many, the FACT that the Southern Utah Sorensen was one of the best QBs at the FCS level, perhaps the best. He certainly can be compared favorably with Old Dominion's Heineke (did I spell that correctly, I 'm not sure?). Don't believe me? Watch the NFL draft ... those guys really know! EWU played SUU late in the season when SUU really was a very good team. I think they did surprise EWU ... perhaps EWU went into that game not expecting a battle. But in any event, I would not use the SUU game as an example of EWU weakness.

How in the hell did SUU lose to Weber St. the week before??

Doc

kalm
December 12th, 2012, 09:44 AM

Doc

The BSC has talent from top to almost bottom. We saw it all year.

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 10:01 AM
One could also argue that the Southland's 5th place team, SFA, took your co-champ MSU Bobcats to the wire in Bozeman. And the SLC co-champs have beaten 2/3 Big Sky co-champs. It's the only sample size we have so you can understand where the conference strength argument comes from.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I think with the above data, all we have, and how if we do beat EWU Sat which i think we will, will show that the BSC is a little better than average top to bottom. IMO. I think most years it is very stout but i dont see it this year. The grizz were tough last year. Thats all I have to say about that....- "Forrest Gump"

kalm
December 12th, 2012, 10:16 AM
One could also argue that the Southland's 5th place team, SFA, took your co-champ MSU Bobcats to the wire in Bozeman. And the SLC co-champs have beaten 2/3 Big Sky co-champs. It's the only sample size we have so you can understand where the conference strength argument comes from.

True, but I think Sam is the outlier in an otherwise mediocre conference. The 4th and 5th BSC teams each had an FBS win and were on the playoff bubble.

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 10:20 AM
My definition and your definition of being "shut down" is completely different, CP had 3 turnovers in the EWU game with 400 yards+ of total offense. I think being shut down is somewhere in the 250 range. I didnt see the game and can only look at the boxscore, anytime you turn it over 3 times, it will be tough to beat anyone.

I was at the game and Cal Poly had it chances, but EWU was clearly the better team that game.

So finally a SHSU fan that agrees that Cal Poly's defense shut down (I would use he term slowed down) SHSU offense by holding them to 241 yards. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on. ;)

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 10:25 AM

Doc

Weber State had athletes, they just did not put it together on the field. Being on their third head coach in a six month period probably had something to do with it.

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 10:27 AM
I think the top of the Southland matches up well with any FCS conference (SHSU, UCA, SFA and McNeese State). I think there is a real drop off after those 4 programs.

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 10:28 AM
I do think we were shut down that game by a combination of a tough well prepared defense and a very mediocre performance by Bell.

On another note...what's everybody's opinion on who they want to face if their team wins. IMO for Sam i would rather face NDSU than GSU. Yes they they will have faced 2 option teams ahead of us and get 3 weeks to prep for the game which probably means they shut down our offense but they also have a pretty weak offense right now and it would be a low scoring Affair but we prob score a little more than them. I think in GSU's case it's a higher scoring game and we are a whole lot better at loading up for the run but with the efficiency they run the TO it will be hard to stop them consistently. What's y'all's take?

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I think it is pick your poison. Both are very good. I would probably rather face Georgia Southern with here weeks to prepare for the triple option. NDSU's defense is scary good.

Sammy94
December 12th, 2012, 10:35 AM
On another note...what's everybody's opinion on who they want to face if their team wins. IMO for Sam i would rather face NDSU than GSU. Yes they they will have faced 2 option teams ahead of us and get 3 weeks to prep for the game which probably means they shut down our offense but they also have a pretty weak offense right now and it would be a low scoring shootout. I think in GSU's case it's a higher scoring game and we are a whole lot better at loading up for the run but with the efficiency they run the TO it will be hard to stop them consistently. What's y'all's take?

Like our team, not most on here, I will worry about that next week. 1-0 is the plan this week as its been every week of the season. My focus is getting by EWU.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 10:38 AM
The BSC has very average talent from top to almost bottom. We saw it all year.
FIFY

KATS_21
December 12th, 2012, 10:39 AM
I was at the game and Cal Poly had it chances, but EWU was clearly the better team that game.

So finally a SHSU fan that agrees that Cal Poly's defense shut down (I would use he term slowed down) SHSU offense by holding them to 241 yards. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Carry on. ;)

I knew that response was coming and yes CP's D did a great job and shut us down. I will say that Bell missed a few throws early in the game that he usually makes and it set the tone for the rest of the day. Before you make the comment I know that your QB missed 1 throw early on as well. CP made too many mistakes on the road to come away with a win.

You have to admit the QB play that Sam had last week was way better than what CP saw in Huntsville. I think if we come out like we did Friday night, EWU will have a very hard time winning and will have to play a perfect game.

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Like our team, not most on here, I will worry about that next week. 1-0 is the plan this week as its been every week of the season. My focus is getting by EWU.

I'm just looking for something else to discuss so we don't have to hear the same thing over and over for the next 3 days! I know neither team will be thinking about anything but eats ahead of them on Saturday and I really doubt us dicussing a preference and how are team matches up with the teams we could face given the chance.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 10:46 AM
SHSU fans are right about the BSC being very average it has been that way for a decade or more. There is usually one team that is above all others then another one or 2 above .500 then pure unadulterated high school ball. In order to feel relevant fans like EWU have to talk like they are really something when in fact they are really really average. They will find this out the same way the other average team (MSU) did...........yes I know you both beat the Griz, you won, we get it, no body is disputing that. You are just leaving out the fact that we were a very very bad football team, players, coaches, no QB......we suck and both of you only beat us by a few points.

Just accept you are average.......all this will go away this weekend.

As for that video, that is how all EWU fans are (except Kalm) every single one of them is a loudmouthed douchebag and Screaming Beagle is their leader. They run their cockholsters prettier than a $20 whore, just up and down yelling "look at me I/We are relevant" and make attention whores like the Kardiashians look like introverts. Get used to it because we see it every year and it is only getting worse.

xcoffeex

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Sounds like we picked the wrong Big Sky team to grab a home & home with. Ha, actually, after this year's schedule debacle, I'll take ANY good FCS team.

cpalum
December 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM
You have to admit the QB play that Sam had last week was way better than what CP saw in Huntsville. .

I don't know if he agrees but I certainly do....although I will say that Polys DBs looked better than MSUs as well.

cpalum
December 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Honestly MSUs DBs looked like they were running in slow motion... maybe that was SHSUs speed?

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I don't know if he agrees but I certainly do....although I will say that Polys DBs looked better than MSUs as well.

I do agree.

McNeese72
December 12th, 2012, 11:04 AM
The BSC has talent from top to almost bottom. We saw it all year.

Weber didn't look that great to me and I saw them live as I went to that game. They were little on the slow side.

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Honestly MSUs DBs looked like they were running in slow motion... maybe that was SHSUs speed?

It was the elevation and the cold..................................

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I would rather see NDSU, I think their non performing offense would be extra sluggish, though their D is very good i think we win a low scoring affair 13-7

ewueagle2010
December 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
I heard EWU had a few injuries last game. Any of them serious?

We did receive a few injuries against Illinois State including TJ Lee, Zach Johnson, Shaquille Hill, and one other I believe. All are listed as probable except Lee, who is listed as questionable. If Lee can't go, he would be tough to replace!

HannahO
December 12th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Just accept you are average.......all this will go away this weekend.

As for that video, that is how all EWU fans are (except Kalm) every single one of them is a loudmouthed douchebag and Screaming Beagle is their leader. They run their cockholsters prettier than a $20 whore, just up and down yelling "look at me I/We are relevant" and make attention whores like the Kardiashians look like introverts. Get used to it because we see it every year and it is only getting worse.

xcoffeex

Alphie, what a load of crap (especially coming from a sweetheart like you). Griz fans take pride in being seated 6-8 feet from players and what do they do before, during and after the game? Sing lullabies? Of course not and sometimes they don't stop at flinging words (snowballs, batteries, coins come to mind). Your habit is to make fun of our fan base being too blasé and uninterested until you have the opportunity to call them classless for something your own does in spades. What a joke!

ewueagle2010
December 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Alphie, what a load of crap (especially coming from a sweetheart like you). Griz fans take pride in being seated 6-8 feet from players and what do they do before, during and after the game? Sing lullabies? Of course not and sometimes they don't stop at flinging words (snowballs, batteries, coins come to mind). Your habit is to make fun of our fan base being too blasé and uninterested until you have the opportunity to call them classless for something your own does in spades. What a joke!

It's better to just ignore him. I quit reading his posts a long time ago because he doesn't add anything of value to any thread. This game is about EWU and SHSU. There are classless fans in every fan base, and the ones in this video are one example of it. If people want to lump the whole EWU fan base together, have at it, but it's inaccurate. And for Alpha, well if he wants to know why some EWU are classless, then he should look no further than himself and the other portion of d-bag Griz fans that set the tone for the rest of the conference.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 11:43 AM
.....of course you quit reading my posts......:roll:

You cant ignore me............its why you posted.

Now go bone up on some racist comments you guys can dole out while spitting on the SHSU fans after they beat your sorry asses in an embarrassing way this weekend.

There are a lot of Griz fans that are complete idiot assholes..............but they dont even compare to the EWU *** hats.................nobody does.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM
After watching the video of EWU fans i sincerely hope that is not close and we demoralize your players on the field with play we wont need fans to aid in that. I really hope thats it gets ugly and your fans have to pack it up early, what a bunch of trash. So i will not wish you good luck because i hope that you have none. Those little pip squeak was lucky he didnt get jerked over the gate and the **** beat out of him.

kingkat99
December 12th, 2012, 12:56 PM
After watching the video of EWU fans i sincerely hope that is not close and we demoralize your players on the field with play we wont need fans to aid in that. I really hope thats it gets ugly and your fans have to pack it up early, what a bunch of trash. So i will not wish you good luck because i hope that you have none. Those little pip squeak was lucky he didnt get jerked over the gate and the **** beat out of him.

They made sure to put a cop there to protect them from that...school sponsored post game antics at its finest.

ewueagle2010
December 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM

Yeah, cause 2-3 drunk morons are usually an accurate representation of the entire fan base. You're entitled to your own feelings, but I'm not going to group the entire SHSU fan base together as arrogant d-bags because of some of the things said on this thread and others. I'm sure that most SHSU fans are good, as well as most EWU fans. Whoever this stupid a** is in this video should be banned from football games forever. Unfortunately, this is the kind of society that is being raised to take over this country. Sad, but true.

HannahO
December 12th, 2012, 01:00 PM

Actually the week before a Wagner player did punch a fan. Guess what, you didn't read or hear anything about it because everyone figured he got just what he deserved (much like the drunk fan that runs onto the field during the game and gets taken out). Every fan base has someone who has too much fireball and acts the fool - doesn't mean the whole fan base is that way.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Right on but i still hope its a massive loss for EWU....

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Ugly field, ugly fans, ugly loss... hahaha now this thread will have some life

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 01:08 PM
The thing is EWUs fan base IS just like this guy or the fan that a Wagner guy punched..........there are more of these *** clowns than any site I have ever watched a college football game....such as

Iowa, Tennessee, Aururn, Alabama, Penn St, Michigan, Nebraska, App St, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Arizona, Arizona St, New Mexico, Oregon, Oregon St, Washington St all the Big Sky schools and NDSU.

Nobody comes close to the sheer quantity of assh*les that EWU cranks out year after year. In fact its inversely proportional to any other college fan base. For every one or 2 assh*les you meet at any of the schools the rest of the fan base is pretty cordial, but a EWU you get 1 or 2 that are cool and the rest are assh*les, spitting, fowl language, sexist comments its down right disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Right on but i still hope its a massive loss for EWU....

+1

KATFANtastic45
December 12th, 2012, 01:18 PM
The thing is EWUs fan base IS just like this guy or the fan that a Wagner guy punched..........there are more of these *** clowns than any site I have ever watched a college football game....such as

Iowa, Tennessee, Aururn, Alabama, Penn St, Michigan, Nebraska, App St, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Arizona, Arizona St, New Mexico, Oregon, Oregon St, Washington St all the Big Sky schools and NDSU.

Nobody comes close to the sheer quantity of assh*les that EWU cranks out year after year. In fact its inversely proportional to any other college fan base. For every one or 2 assh*les you meet at any of the schools the rest of the fan base is pretty cordial, but a EWU you get 1 or 2 that are cool and the rest are assh*les, spitting, fowl language, sexist comments its down right disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Colin Cowherd aka "King EWU A$$hat"

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 01:24 PM

Go to pretty much any school in Louisiana. I never heard anything like what they said to us anywhere else we played! Some was funny....some was not at all!! NWSt. Was the worst! I don't think any fan base should have a stigma because of what's said on a MSG board. At the end of the day this plays is made for talking **** back and forth. I'd be willing to bet most people are alot different in person. Montana is one of the worst on the web but they were some of the nicest fans to us when we played there. At the game and around town. Same as NDSU. Talked more crap than anybody last year but were great in person. Although I guess that's to be expected....Canadians have a reputation for being really nice people!

HannahO
December 12th, 2012, 01:26 PM
For every one or 2 assh*les you meet at any of the schools the rest of the fan base is pretty cordial, but a EWU you get 1 or 2 that are cool and the rest are assh*les, spitting, fowl language, sexist comments its down right disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Says the guy who can't make a post without "fowl" (foul) language, whose avatar is the representative of sexist and who never ever misses an opportunity to be rude, crude and abusive! You are irony personified and in that respect no one has you beat! xbowx

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Go to pretty much any school in Louisiana. I never heard anything like what they said to us anywhere else we played! Some was funny....some was not at all!! NWSt. Was the worst! I don't think any fan base should have a stigma because of what's said on a MSG board. At the end of the day this plays is made for talking **** back and forth. I'd be willing to bet most people are alot different in person. Montana is one of the worst on the web but they were some of the nicest fans to us when we played there. At the game and around town. Same as NDSU. Talked more crap than anybody last year but were great in person. Although I guess that's to be expected....Canadians have a reputation for being really nice people!Agreed. The worse I have ever seen it in person was at Texas State.

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Go to pretty much any school in Louisiana. I never heard anything like what they said to us anywhere else we played! Some was funny....some was not at all!! NWSt. Was the worst! I don't think any fan base should have a stigma because of what's said on a MSG board. At the end of the day this plays is made for talking **** back and forth. I'd be willing to bet most people are alot different in person. Montana is one of the worst on the web but they were some of the nicest fans to us when we played there. At the game and around town. Same as NDSU. Talked more crap than anybody last year but were great in person. Although I guess that's to be expected....Canadians have a reputation for being really nice people!

I never heckled at football games. We did at basketball games, but at the end of the games, we shook the players hands and told them thanks for being fun about it (since they'd talk back) and wish them best of luck

The only person I truly enjoyed making mad was Bob Marlin. God that guy was a whiny bitch when it came to it, but he sure as hell could coach a team though

dudeitsaid
December 12th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Montana is one of the worst on the web but they were some of the nicest fans to us when we played there. At the game and around town. Same as NDSU. Talked more crap than anybody last year but were great in person.

Unless you are dressed in EWU garb. I thought my wife and I were gonna get jumped in Missoula when we went. We were heckled the whole time for wearing our EWU garb. And then we beat them down on their own turf. It was so funny, they have this thing play over the loudspeakers saying, "Nobody, and I mean NOBODY pushes us around in our house" as they were going down in the 4th qtr. Made us laugh every time. You'd think they could turn that off when their team was clearly getting pushed around.

I have a ton of respect for the Griz, and consider them our biggest rival. But I haven't seen a lot of class from most of their fans on the boards, or online.

That being said, that video of the EWU fans behavior towards the Redbirds is embarrasing. Definitely classless. Thankfully, none of these generalities define every fan base. I know there are fans in every group that have class, and those that don't. Sucks, but it's a reality. But ultimately, it has very little to do with who beats who.

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Unless you are dressed in EWU garb. I thought my wife and I were gonna get jumped in Missoula when we went. We were heckled the whole time for wearing our EWU garb. And then we beat them down on their own turf. It was so funny, they have this thing play over the loudspeakers saying, "Nobody, and I mean NOBODY pushes us around in our house" as they were going down in the 4th qtr. Made us laugh every time. You'd think they could turn that off when their team was clearly getting pushed around.

I have a ton of respect for the Griz, and consider them our biggest rival. But I haven't seen a lot of class from most of their fans on the boards, or online.

That being said, that video of the EWU fans behavior towards the Redbirds is embarrasing. Definitely classless. Thankfully, none of these generalities define every fan base. I know there are fans in every group that have class, and those that don't. Sucks, but it's a reality. But ultimately, it has very little to do with who beats who.I have had the opposite experience in Missoula wearing CP gear. Very gracious host. We also had a few yahoos throwing snowballs at our fans at Wash./Griz and Montana fans led them to the nearest security and appologized for their behavior. I also had a great time in Cheney tailgating with EWU fans.

dudeitsaid
December 12th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I have had the opposite experience in Missoula wearing CP gear. Very gracious host. We also had a few yahoos throwing snowballs at our fans at Wash./Griz and Montana fans led them to the nearest security and appologized for their behavior. I also had a great time in Cheney tailgating with EWU fans.

Yeah, I chalk it up the rivalry, and that EWU was one team having success on their turf for a while. I've met Griz fans in public, and things are fine in that setting. Truthfully, I went in there expecting to get some flack, so no big deal.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 02:52 PM
EWU is NOT our rival...................we play you guys but that is about it.

ruger89
December 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM

Uh Ohhhhhhh?? looks like someone got their milk money taken. Pennies You must be angry! Yeah, I could probably try and spend 4 hours to surf the web and find dirt on SHSU fans, but I don't, what a waste of time, go back to playing World of Warcraft with your dorky buddies. As for the video...are you kidding me?? We live in the 21st century and it's a college football game. Theres going to be D bag fans like that all over the country, including SHSU! Padron may be 6'4 and cant throw the ball like you claim, but at least our QB isn't a stick boy who could get blown over by a gust of wind hahaahaha!

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I never heckled at football games. We did at basketball games, but at the end of the games, we shook the players hands and told them thanks for being fun about it (since they'd talk back) and wish them best of luck

The only person I truly enjoyed making mad was Bob Marlin. God that guy was a whiny bitch when it came to it, but he sure as hell could coach a team though

Never had an issue with SFA fans....just the idiot players that started the brawls in 2002 and 2004! One of them punched our 70 something year old coach in the back of the head. Talk about a punk! Also the idiot y'all had for your manscot lumber jerk in 2004 had a big mouth on him! Thought he was tough hiding behind that axe and didn't shut his mouth the whole game! I know several of the players he pissed off were looking just for him during the brawl but he magically disappeared. I have to admit those were some fun fights but I was a tad nervous in '04 because I was hurt and not suited out. I just grabbed our QB Dustin Long out of the middle and drug him to the sidelines to keep him out of trouble!

And before you defend your team both fights were started by one single defensive player (different one each fight)! Don't remember the details of the 2002 fight but in '04 we kicked a last second field goal and while we were celebrating one of the backups ran onto the field and drop kicked one of our back up o-lineman right in the back!! My dad came down to the field in 2002 after the game and I still had my chin strap buckled and he asked why. I told him he needs to get out of here and all of a sudden the fists were flying! I know there was some video at one point. Wish I knew where to find it.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 03:02 PM
also had the fans jump my buddy at reliant two years ago. nothing to do with players but still a punk move

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Never had an issue with SFA fans....just the idiot players that started the brawls in 2002 and 2004! One of them punched our 70 something year old coach in the back of the head. Talk about a punk! Also the idiot y'all had for your manscot lumber jerk in 2004 had a big mouth on him! Thought he was tough hiding behind that axe and didn't shut his mouth the whole game! I know several of the players he pissed off were looking just for him during the brawl but he magically disappeared. I have to admit those were some fun fights but I was a tad nervous in '04 because I was hurt and not suited out. I just grabbed our QB Dustin Long out of the middle and drug him to the sidelines to keep him out of trouble!

And before you defend your team both fights were started by one single defensive player (different one each fight)! Don't remember the details of the 2002 fight but in '04 we kicked a last second field goal and while we were celebrating one of the backups ran onto the field and drop kicked one of our back up o-lineman right in the back!! My dad came down to the field in 2002 after the game and I still had my chin strap buckled and he asked why. I told him he needs to get out of here and all of a sudden the fists were flying! I know there was some video at one point. Wish I knew where to find it.

Actually in 2004 your players tugged on Tony Tompkins' jersey after the game which escalated into words and such, and this was the same year your SGA declared "war" on SFA. It's also been 8 years so my memory might be a bit fuzzy on how it exactly started.

I also remember Coach Santiago got punched in the face by a Sam player.

=Let's not forget the Sam fan that got beat up after coming over to our side of the stands, talking trash, then throwing the first punch. However, I feel that there's no need for fighting in our rivalry. I know plenty of Sam guys and I stop by the Katfans tailgate before the BOTPW every year.

Rivalries should be healthy.

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Actually in 2004 your players tugged on Tony Tompkins' jersey after the game which escalated into words and such, and this was the same year your SGA declared "war" on SFA.

I also remember Coach Santiago got punched in the face by a Sam player.

=Let's not forget the Sam fan that got beat up after coming over to our side of the stands, talking trash, then throwing the first punch. However, I feel that there's no need for fighting in our rivalry. I know plenty of Sam guys and I stop by the Katfans tailgate before the BOTPW every year.

Rivalries should be healthy.

Well we didn't see any tug all the video showed was somebody running of your sidelines and drop kicking one of ours. We watched it over and over...some funny ****! He didn't see it coming and flew about 5 yards!! I agree that was very uncalled for no matter how it started! I've never been one for fighting...face is too damn important for that crap! Ever since 2004 it has been a very respectful game by fans and students from what I've seen and I've been on our sidelines for several of them! A rivalry needs to be about respect as well as the competition! I remember alot of great players from SFA that I would love to sit down and have a drink with! Nick Trotter being one. For a little guy he was one of the most athletic guys I played against. Same with the safety y'all had in 2003. He was a stud!

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Well we didn't see any tug all the video showed was somebody running of your sidelines and drop kicking one of ours. We watched it over and over...some funny ****! He didn't see it coming and flew about 5 yards!! I agree that was very uncalled for no matter how it started! I've never been one for fighting...face is too damn important for that crap! Ever since 2004 it has been a very respectful game by fans and students from what I've seen and I've been on our sidelines for several of them! A rivalry needs to be about respect as well as the competition! I remember alot of great players from SFA that I would love to sit down and have a drink with! Nick Trotter being one. For a little guy he was one of the most athletic guys I played against. Same with the safety y'all had in 2003. He was a stud!

Note...I need to figure out a way to run into you at BOTPW to cheers you for this post.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
No they were sitting there and there is video he got punched first my brother had been sitting with them, then got up and left 5 min before the whole ordeal, the three SFA fans got charged with assualt and it stuck... but most of the fans/players were just fine...

KATS_21
December 12th, 2012, 03:19 PM
NM

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Was your buddy the one on the SFA side that was running his mouth and got his nose popped and bloodied? I think that video may still be on youtube.

Yes if you knew what you were talking about id dignify it with a response, they were getting heckled the entire game. Those were the seats that they bought. SFA was getting monkey stomped and they were upset, accept it, all the video shows is that short period of yes him running his mouth after they have thrown **** at him for 10 minutes before that. please hush

The three SFA guys were CHOLO mexican gangsters who didnt even go to SFA... we have all had a good laugh about this now haha

KATS_21
December 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Yes if you knew what you were talking about id dignify it with a response, they were getting heckled the entire game. Those were the seats that they bought. SFA was getting monkey stomped and they were upset, accept it, all the video shows is that short period of yes him running his mouth after they have thrown **** at him for 10 minutes before that. please hush

I edited my post after seeing your first response.

All Ive seen is the video, looks like he was sitting around a bunch of younger people that were most likely students. You may want to tell him to buy tickets on his teams side. He does know its a rivalry game with SFA, right? Not to defend the people that were heckling him, but what did your friend expect wearing Orange in the student section with a bunch of SFA students?? Plus the stadium has never really been sold out, you can always move, get security or take care of the issue if you need to.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I edited my post after seeing your first response.

All Ive seen is the video, looks like he was sitting around a bunch of younger people that were most likely students. You may want to tell him to buy tickets on his teams side. He does know its a rivalry game with a SFA, right? Not to defend the people that were heckling him, but what did your friend expect wearing Orange in the student section with a bunch of SFA students?? Plus the stadium has never really been sold out, you can always move, get security or take care of the issue if you need to.

O believe me i agree hahaha

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 03:39 PM
That "stick figure" is 30-7 as a starter with a year left of eligibility so good luck.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 03:50 PM
He will have to compete for his job next year for the first time i think... The two red shirts are very talented.

McNeese72
December 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Agreed. The worse I have ever seen it in person was at Texas State.

Agreed!!!! I've been to a lot of stadiums taking pictures on the sidelines and the Texas St. students were hands down the worse.

I'm not saying the McNeese students are angels but at least we make them sit behind our team's bench. Plus, the McNeese tailgaters love to host visiting fans. We will tailgate with you before the game, root for our team to beat your team's *** during the game, and then tailgate with you again after the game no matter which team wins.

Doc

kingkat99
December 12th, 2012, 03:54 PM
6'4" 225 isnt exactly stout either. Just means your "Stick boy" is a little taller than our "stick boy"

slostang
December 12th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Agreed!!!! I've been to a lot of stadiums taking pictures on the sidelines and the Texas St. students were hands down the worse.

I'm not saying the McNeese students are angels but at least we make them sit behind our team's bench. Plus, the McNeese tailgaters love to host visiting fans. We will tailgate with you before the game, root for team to beat your team's *** during the game, and then tailgate with you again after the game no matter which team wins.

Doc

I had planned on going to the Cal Poly game in Lake Charles in 2008 and had all the reservations made before the Huricane canceled the game. I was very disappointed. I did not make the game in 2010, but have heard nothing but great things about the tailgating and McNeese State fans. I will be sure to make it if there is a next time.

McNeese72
December 12th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I had planned on going to the Cal Poly game in Lake Charles in 2008 and had all the reservations made before the Huricane canceled the game. I was very disappointed. I did not make the game in 2010, but have heard nothing but great things about the tailgating and McNeese State fans. I will be sure to make it if there is a next time.

Sorry, we didn't make it much of a game in 2010. We had fun with the Cal Poly guys we did host. The McNeese fans were disappointed that the return game was bought out for a FBS money game (or whatever the reason was) and we didn't get to make the return trip.

http://www.mcneesesports.com/custompages/docshots/images/cp10tgbanner2.jpg

Doc

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 05:06 PM
also had the fans jump my buddy at reliant two years ago. nothing to do with players but still a punk move

Probably lost EWU fans.............................

bojeta
December 12th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry, we didn't make it much of a game in 2010. We had fun with the Cal Poly guys we did host. The McNeese fans were disappointed that the return game was bought out for a FBS money game (or whatever the reason was) and we didn't get to make the return trip.

Doc

So wish I could have been there! Love Louisiana! My grandmother lived in the French Quarter, and visiting from California was always a blast. I even love the lightning storms, so I could have dealt with the delays and all. Just wasn't in the budget at the time. Hopefully it happens again. SloStang and I will have to join you all for a tailgate :)

AmsterBison
December 12th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Didn't they say during the last SHSU game that Darnell Taylor has a photo of a championship ring as his cell phone's wallpaper? I'd hate to be between him and the championship game.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Didn't they say during the last SHSU game that Darnell Taylor has a photo of a championship ring as his cell phone's wallpaper? I'd hate to be between him and the championship game.

Since those are designed by the school who won the championship, which one?

fmrbearkat
December 12th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Since those are designed by the school who won the championship, which one?

His screensaver is the NDSU ring!! Saying he is on a mission is an understatement! Both Taylor's are playing mad!!! Love watching them play! Another reason is if they win they get 1 more game together. Their goal is for the last game together to be a W with a nice new ring! I'd hate to get hit by either one of this kids!! They are bad dudes!

And yes McNeese is by far the best tailgating in the southland ! Prob because the Cajun food and Cajun women!! They have some real hotties!!

LuckyKat
December 12th, 2012, 06:05 PM

YEP!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Somebody sent me a link to match.com...........evidently Screaming Beagle has a personal ad on there..............its very sad........this weird voice has been telling me to post it on a message board.....................whatever should I do?

xcoffeex

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Somebody sent me a link to match.com...........evidently Screaming Beagle has a personal ad on there..............its very sad........this weird voice has been telling me to post it on a message board.....................whatever should I do?

xcoffeex

LOL...forget it...he's into dudes...

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 07:05 PM

According to this link.......you are correct!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM
In all seriousness, if I had know that posting a picture of the doughboy would lead to these underhanded shenanigans...................I would have put it up years ago.

HEs earned it!

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk

KATS_21
December 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM
He will have to compete for his job next year for the first time i think... The two red shirts are very talented.

I highly doubt it. He will own every QB record on the books and will be the most winningest QB ever. He will start his Sr year, good chance he could have 3 NC game appearances.

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I agree - Bell will remain the man until he's out of eligibility. From a coaching standpoint, there's a certain level of comfort with a signal-caller who knows the offense inside & out.

And the guy is 30-7 as a starter. Can't argue with that.

formerEag
December 12th, 2012, 07:51 PM

xcoffeex

Oh AlfaJizz. You always seem to be sooo worried about SE's sex life. I think someone has a crush! xlovex

coover
December 12th, 2012, 07:59 PM

DocWeber State was a real head shaker this year. I saw a couple of Weber State games and the team had lots and lots of talent. They were capable of beating many of the teams they lost to, but several of the players were out of control. Evidently the Coaching staff was not able to keep some of those players from doing stupid things on the field ... unnecessary roughness, excessive celebration, etc., etc., and, in general, playing as individuals rather than as a team. I'd blame it on the Coaching staff. Weber State had the talent to play well.

Nickels
December 12th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Oh AlfaJizz. You always seem to be sooo worried about SE's sex life. I think someone has a crush! xlovex
Hello Beagle Persona # 3

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 08:44 PM
I highly doubt it. He will own every QB record on the books and will be the most winningest QB ever. He will start his Sr year, good chance he could have 3 NC game appearances.

You mean he'll get two more chances to look like this?

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/526989_955176212389_2070748027_n.jpg

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Maybe you guys should worry about your OWN QB & your sputtering offense. Wonder if Jensen will lean in the end zone from a yard out again this week after completing 22% of his passes for 38 yards? ;)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Maybe you guys should worry about your OWN QB & your sputtering offense. Wonder if Jensen will lean in the end zone from a yard out again this week after completing 22% of his passes for 38 yards? ;)

Yeah, only 1 of the teams still around has actually played tough defenses.

Bisonator
December 12th, 2012, 08:54 PM

As long as it's a Bison win!

Good luck to SHSU on saturday.

formerEag
December 12th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Hello Beagle Persona # 3

Hi! But this is actually my only account. If you want to check, I use this same handle on the EWU blog, CS.com, eJizz and other such sites.

Ironically, Alpha is the king of creating multiple accounts to continue his unparalleled quest of trolldom.

I can't wait to slap around the rednecks from SH State. Also, I hope alfajizz is enjoying following EWU fans looking forward to a home semi final.

Cheers and go Eags.

Texas
December 12th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Hi! But this is actually my only account. If you want to check, I use this same handle on the EWU blog, CS.com, eJizz and other such sites.

Ironically, Alpha is the king of creating multiple accounts to continue his unparalleled quest of trolldom.

I can't wait to slap around the rednecks from SH State. Also, I hope alfajizz is enjoying following EWU fans looking forward to a home semi final.

Cheers and go Eags.

It's funny you call us rednecks. Isn't your starting QB from Texas?

kalm
December 12th, 2012, 10:42 PM
It's funny you call us rednecks. Isn't your starting QB from Texas?

Rednecks transcend geographic area. Douchebaggery sometimes transcends age. I've met some lovely people from Texas who are great football fans. Really hopin' you guys get there someday!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 12th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I have one account on every site I post on......no more.

ewueagle2010
December 12th, 2012, 11:31 PM

Best news I've heard all week!

Sambow
December 12th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Who plays this week?

dudeitsaid
December 13th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Was thinking about the similarities of this coming game to our semifinal game in 2010.

Villanova was coming off of a complete drubbing of App State the week before. I watched the game, and thought Nova looked unstoppable.

One of our best players was out with an injury (Taiwan Jones). This Saturday, our best DB may be out with an injury.

The very vast majority of people saw EWU as the underdogs.

Villanova fans talked about how they would win for various reason. EWU fans talked about how they thought EWU still had a chance to win.

Obviously, none of those factors matter a whole lot, but it's just interesting. We are in the position again of being the expected losers. It will be sweet if history repeats itself.

344Johnson
December 13th, 2012, 01:33 AM

So he'll be slightly less successful than Jim Kelly with 4 title appearances and no wins?

Red & Black
December 13th, 2012, 02:57 AM

Dude, would you just do us all a favor and shut the **** up?

GTWO with that BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red & Black
December 13th, 2012, 02:59 AM

Patently false statement.

Nickels
December 13th, 2012, 03:38 AM

Cheers and go Eags.

Oh so there is a 7th EWU fan?

kalm
December 13th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Oh so there is a 7th EWU fan?

Again...from fan who's team averages 600 more in attendance than we do. :D

Now, please come back with a red turf remark cuz those hurt soooo much!

Running out of material and it's only Thursday. SMH.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Not to be a **** starter....ok I'm a **** starter.

Did you see this?

http://katfans.com/forum/index.php?topic=7121.0

kingkat99
December 13th, 2012, 08:02 AM

Did you see this?

Hahaha....yes u are. But we all experienced what your team brought last season and we know the good places fill up quick and you can always cancel. I may wait until the last day to cancel mine if I have to just to keep availability down...

Sammy94
December 13th, 2012, 08:03 AM

Did you see this?

This coming from a fanbase that bought all the tickets to the NC when they were available.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 08:10 AM
This coming from a fanbase that bought all the tickets to the NC when they were available.

That was an easy purchase of a limited and somewhat fungible commodity. The conversation in that thread is about 80% "where we meeting up?" and 20% "shouldn't we win the game first?"

Truth be told, I rolled the dice and decided not to pre-purchase. I'll pay a small premium on the secondary market if need be.

Sammy94
December 13th, 2012, 08:14 AM
That was an easy purchase of a limited and somewhat fungible commodity. The conversation in that thread is about 80% "where we meeting up?" and 20% "shouldn't we win the game first?"

Confidence in your team is something you should be use to.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Confidence in your team is something you should be use to.

You will not find a similar thread on Bisonville.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I agree - Bell will remain the man until he's out of eligibility. From a coaching standpoint, there's a certain level of comfort with a signal-caller who knows the offense inside & out.

And the guy is 30-7 as a starter. Can't argue with that.

According to people closer to the situation than me y'all could be wrong, could be right, we shall see...

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Again...from fan who's team averages 600 more in attendance than we do. :D

Now, please come back with a red turf remark cuz those hurt soooo much!

Running out of material and it's only Thursday. SMH.

HAHAHAHAHA Can't wait for the boys to deliver on that ugly *** field.

Sammy94
December 13th, 2012, 08:24 AM
You will not find a similar thread on Bisonville.

I don't troll Bisonville so I wouldn't know. If we end up playing the Bison then perhaps I will troll that way but until then, I will leave it to the great fans of NDSU.

kalm
December 13th, 2012, 08:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHA Can't wait for the boys to deliver on that ugly *** field.

Neato!!!

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Again....we're the fans - THEY are the players/coaches. See how those 2 aren't related? It's called planning ahead...you know, just in case. Kinda like buying insurance. You're not automatically assuming an accident, but good to have a plan.

Calm down.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Again....we're the fans - THEY are the players/coaches. See how those 2 aren't related? It's called planning ahead...you know, just in case. Kinda like buying insurance. You're not automatically assuming an accident, but good to have a plan.

Calm down.

Me? I don't care. You aren't in our way to Frisco. (I don't really thing you're in our way IN Frisco either, but that's another story). I'm just trying to get the EWU posters riled up.

Sammy94
December 13th, 2012, 08:44 AM
I'm just trying to get the EWU posters riled up.

Maybe later, it is still to early on the west coast. Only 1 of the 7 fans are up this early.

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah, pretty sure GSU IS in your way first

Red & Black
December 13th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Maybe later, it is still to early on the west coast. Only 1 of the 7 fans are up this early.

Are you kidding me with this?

kalm
December 13th, 2012, 09:01 AM

(Note to self: Sam fans...better at geography than math, rational thought...and smack.)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Yeah, pretty sure GSU IS in your way first

I totally acknowledge that EWU has a much easier road to the NC game on their side of the bracket than us.

Sammy94
December 13th, 2012, 09:12 AM
I'm just trying to get the EWU posters riled up.

See I did a better job at this one. Go back to your own thread now. Rise and shine EWU fan(s), only 2 days until some football!!!!

kalm
December 13th, 2012, 09:19 AM
I totally acknowledge that EWU has a much easier road to the NC game on their side of the bracket than us.

Well duh...

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 09:21 AM
See I did a better job at this one. Go back to your own thread now. Rise and shine EWU fan(s), only 2 days until some football!!!!

Only 3 days until their focus switches to basketball!! Do they have blood red hardwood too??

Sylvergunsuperman
December 13th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Only 3 days until their focus switches to basketball!! Do they have blood red hardwood too??

Not yet. We are waiting until Jan. 6th for the money to come in from our 2nd NC. :D Super stoked for Saturday. SHSU is a VERY good team and this is gonna be fun.xnodx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Patently false statement.

Any site owner or admin can confirm this, I may be a lot of things but dishonest is not one of them. Dont cry because I tell the truth about your fanbase.

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Not yet. We are waiting until Jan. 6th for the money to come in from our 2nd NC. :D Super stoked for Saturday. SHSU is a VERY good team and this is gonna be fun.xnodx

It is going to be a very good game. Should be a high scoring win and as much trash as we talk we all know were in for a shootout. I think our D will get just enough stops to win by 10-14 but we also could very easily lose. Wish I was going to be there...Field house called yesterday and Sam is doing a charter flight leaving Saturday morning and coming back saturday night for only 750 a person which includes meals and busses to and from the game. Should be a full flight! Another one of our families business christmas parties is Saturday night so i won't be able to come. Should be some Orange there though!!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Are you kidding me with this?

No he isnt kidding.........he was just off on the number of fans you have.......its 17 not 7.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Speaking of liars...........I wonder where Screaming Beagle is? He sure ducked out fast after running his little cu*t mouth about the things I posted when I neg repped him. Still waiting for the screen shot of all the "alleged" things I said.

Post it cumguzzler or at least man up and admit you lied to everyone.......they know it already and there is no way we could hate you or any of your other screen names as much as we do you and your pathetic fanbase.

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 09:56 AM
I hear you NoDak - hope to see y'all in Frisco & get another shot at a title.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Me? I don't care. You aren't in our way to Frisco. (I don't really thing you're in our way IN Frisco either, but that's another story). I'm just trying to get the EWU posters riled up.

Its gives me a good chuckle when i hear that you dont think that we are in your way, lets see if you beat GSU not sure if yall can beat them and if you cant than you sure as heck cant beat us.... What did that average IMO team wofford do to yall 14-7 in a game they easily could have won. Not the powerhouse/juggernaut/superman team that most of your fans speak of. Hope we get revenge at NC this year please beat GSU....

KATFANtastic45
December 13th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Its gives me a good chuckle when i hear that you dont think that we are in your way, lets see if you beat GSU not sure if yall can beat them and if you cant than you sure as heck cant beat us.... What did that average IMO team wofford do to yall 14-7 in a game they easily could have won. Not the powerhouse/juggernaut/superman team that most of your fans speak of. Hope we get revenge at NC this year please beat GSU....

Yea I'm with you BNation they better be worried about possibly facing us in the NC. When are ready for payback

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Yea I'm with you BNation they better be worried about possibly facing us in the NC. When are ready for payback

The boys don't even think of it as payback....all they said after the poly game was whover they play is just gonna be another roadblock on the way to the national championship! I thought it was interesting that most of them wanted MSU to win because they wanted to go to Bozeman! One of the dads said the same this week that they got the game they wanted and wanted to travel! They love the fact that they are road warriors. Alot of times being on the road there is really alot less distraction then being at home! That's why big FBS schools go to hotels on Fridays! Obviously SHSU can't really afford that before a home game!

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 11:16 AM
The boys don't even think of it as payback....all they said after the poly game was whover they play is just gonna be another roadblock on the way to the national championship! I thought it was interesting that most of them wanted MSU to win because they wanted to go to Bozeman! One of the dads said the same this week that they got the game they wanted and wanted to travel! They love the fact that they are road warriors. Alot of times being on the road there is really alot less distraction then being at home! That's why big FBS schools go to hotels on Fridays! Obviously SHSU can't really afford that before a home game!

Every school on THE WAY is a roadblock, all of the guys ive talked to want NDSU to win and want another shot at them in the title game. Being an athlete and a competitor you never want someone to have the best of you. They want the score settled but more importantly they want the NC.1-0 this week will get us there

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Speaking of liars...........I wonder where Screaming Beagle is? He sure ducked out fast after running his little cu*t mouth about the things I posted when I neg repped him. Still waiting for the screen shot of all the "alleged" things I said.

Oh Alpha. Unrequited love is so hard. Be strong. I know these crazy emotions you are feeling are tough. You're scared, so you push him away and when he's gone you wait with bated breath to hear from him again. Who hurt you, alpha? Put down your shield. Learn to love yourself. In time, you'll find someone. Just believe.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 01:13 PM
hahaha ^ my boy alpha i know you ot something for this guy...

Texas
December 13th, 2012, 01:24 PM
These Big Skys guys are something else, the hatred runs so deep.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Haha i love it i think we are out of game material so now the crap talking commences, just passes the day.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 01:25 PM
The signs are obvious! He took time out of his undoubtedly successful, happy and fulfilling life to mock a conversation with SE's mom. http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=933

AlphaJizz just wants so bad for SE to notice him. The new training bra and eyeliner just aren't cutting it, so he had to result to teasing and flirtatious insults. Well I say, if he doesn't pay attention to you, then he's really missing out on a special girl. Don't waste your highly valuable time and 3 pages of morronblood.com forum space for someone who doesn't appreciate you for the princess you are.

After all, Alfa... There are plenty of sheep in the field....

Texas
December 13th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Haha i love it i think we are out of game material so now the crap talking commences, just passes the day.

It really does, great entertainment at work.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
The signs are obvious! He took time out of his undoubtedly successful, happy and fulfilling life to mock a conversation with SE's mom. http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=933

AlphaJizz just wants so bad for SE to notice him. The new training bra and eyeliner just aren't cutting it, so he had to result to teasing and flirtatious insults. Well I say, if he doesn't pay attention to you, then he's really missing out on a special girl. Don't waste your highly valuable time and 3 pages of morronblood.com forum space for someone who doesn't appreciate you for the princess you are.

weirdest thing ive ever read.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 01:41 PM
weirdest thing ive ever read.

I'll go ahead and assume since you're from Texas, we're dealing with a pretty small sample size.

Texas
December 13th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I'll go ahead and assume since you're from Texas, we're dealing with a pretty small sample size.
Wow, you are hurt. Might be good time to step away from the keyboard before you let things get too out of control.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I'm just making cheap shots on Texas prior to a big football game. No way anyone from SHSU can be as bad as alphajizz. Really looking forward to Saturday. I think it'll be a great game. I'm one of the folks who remembers 2004xconfusedx

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Wow, you are hurt. Might be good time to step away from the keyboard before you let things get too out of control.

Moderators how many accounts are you going to let Beagle create??? Prety apparent he ditched beagle for ruger and now Former eag!! Put a stop to this....or his he trying to up the web presense from 7 -10 EWU fans so they can break the double digit barrier!!

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Seems real odd that beagle disappears and ruger shows up! Now ruger disappears and FormerEag shows up???? Think about it CLEETS!!!

Nickels
December 13th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Seems real odd that beagle disappears and ruger shows up! Now ruger disappears and FormerEag shows up???? Think about it CLEETS!!!
Now the 3 other the white trash EWU fans won't have as many ridiculous handles to choose from...

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Jeez, I'm impressed by you Texans. I was sure you wouldn't understand the joke. Full disclosure, I'm married to someone who was born in DFW. It's a shameful part of my life, but at least she is a living, female human. Which is more than alfalfa can say with his sheep harem (look that word up Texans, it'll make sense if you do. I know- words are scary.)

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Jeez, I'm impressed by you Texans. I was sure you wouldn't understand the joke. Full disclosure, I'm married to someone who was born in DFW. It's a shameful part of my life, but at least she is a living, female human. Which is more than alfalfa can say with his sheep harem (look that word up Texans, it'll make sense if you do. I know- words are scary.)

So your saying you are Beagle??? That brings EWU posters back down 5 right??

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Nope. I'm not. I know it's hard for Texans to count much past 5. Sorry to make life harder on you.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Can we get back to the point of this thread. AlphaJizz desperately wants to give her flower to SE174.

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Can we get back to the point of this thread. AlphaJizz desperately wants to give her flower to SE174.

For creating a profile yesterday and only having 8 posts you sure know whats been going on around here for the last couple months. I call bull**** when i see bull****!!

Nickels
December 13th, 2012, 02:37 PM
For creating a profile yesterday and only having 8 posts you sure know whats been going on around here for the last couple months. I call bull**** when i see bull****!!
Right, next he will tell you to stop making fun of those other guys...that he doesn't know of course

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 02:40 PM
Like I said in a previous post. I use this handle on CS.com, the EWU board and egriz.com. I didn't deign to use this forum til I saw all the redneck and sheep-loving swill from alphajizz and Sam Houston's three posters.

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 02:42 PM

Wow what vegetable truck did you fall off?

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 02:43 PM
I'd tell you to stop, but I've yet to see any of you land an actual blow.

Sammy94
December 13th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Moderators how many accounts are you going to let Beagle create??? Prety apparent he ditched beagle for ruger and now Former eag!! Put a stop to this....or his he trying to up the web presense from 7 -10 EWU fans so they can break the double digit barrier!!

Watch out for the elimanation game next year. McNeese may have to create a few more for next year's run.

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I'd tell you to stop, but I've yet to see any of you land an actual blow.

Its not the fact you havent taken a few shots, its the fact that you are just too dumb to realize it.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Its not the fact you havent taken a few shots, its the fact that you are just too dumb to realize it.

Okay Bison troll. I can't wait to see your quarterback sob on national tv again. It was really special last time.

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Okay Bison troll. I can't wait to see your quarterback sob on national tv again. It was really special last
time.

And? Is that it?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Okay Bison troll. I can't wait to see your quarterback sob on national tv again. It was really special last time.

I think he was mostly crying for the game of football which suffered a pretty big setback that day. Like it or not, that game shouldn't have ended like that and you know it.

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 03:17 PM
At least if you have a flat tire, your Texas chick can change it. I know how you prissy Washington boys are.

Keep it coming...this is comical. Jealousy is funny from the OTHER side

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder. Here are a few photos.

Brock coughing it up on the goal line in OT...

And a tearfully distraught Brock being consoled by his "bestie" Tyrone...

Tubakat2014
December 13th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I've been lurking in this thread all week, and I can't help but feel that the atmosphere in here is like that of a room full of 5 yr. olds punching each other with those old sock'em boppers toys.

And I think it's awesome.

xpopcornx

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Oh and of course, Brock paying homage to the turf (or assuming the position????) at The Inferno. 17383

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I've been lurking in this thread all week, and I can't help but feel that the atmosphere in here is like that of a room full of 5 yr. olds punching each other with those old sock'em boppers toys.

And I think it's awesome.

xpopcornx

I agree. That's the fun of it as fans. There is nothing we can do to impact the outcome of the game. why not have a little fun?

ruger89
December 13th, 2012, 03:42 PM

xthumbsupx

ruger89
December 13th, 2012, 03:52 PM
At least if you have a flat tire, your Texas chick can change it. I know how you prissy Washington boys are.

Keep it coming...this is comical. Jealousy is funny from the OTHER side

I'd rather have a hot Washington chick than a fat, toothless inbred Texas chick!

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I'd rather have a hot Washington chick than a fat, toothless inbred Texas chick!

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

Nickels
December 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Yeah because Washington is known for its good looking women and Texas isn't xlolx

Htownbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 04:19 PM

A washington 9 is a Texas 2.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 04:21 PM
A washington 9 is a Texas 2.

This honestly is no lie, Ive been to spokane on two occasions, there is only a few states that has girls like texas and they are all in the south

Nickels
December 13th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I had no idea how pretty our ladies are until I traveled up north. I see mid 40's soccer moms around town daily that would embarrass washingtons finest.

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 04:30 PM
You've either never been to the Lone Star State or women aren't your cup of tea. I'd believe either.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 04:41 PM
hahaha obviously you have never been to Texas sorry that most states have (im stealing this phrase) penis envy of us because we have the best economy best football, best tradition, women, horses, rodeo's, we took our **** from Injuns and mexicans, (now they are taking it back)...

ewueagle2010
December 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I'll be the first one to admit, I frickin love Texas!! Something about that Texan attitude, football mentality, get the hell of my lawn before I shoot shovel and shut up mentality that makes me wanna live their! But sorry, I'll always be an Eagle!

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

Keep dreaming. LOL

KATS_21
December 13th, 2012, 04:53 PM

Obviously this is coming from a guy who has never been to Texas or seen the Texas Talent.

Washington is the home to a bunch of coffee drinking yuppies, who never shave, and prefer to hug a tree over anyone from the opposite sex.

KATS_21
December 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Anyone seen Portlandia?

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM
I'll be the first one to admit, I frickin love Texas!! Something about that Texan attitude, football mentality, get the hell of my lawn before I shoot shovel and shut up mentality that makes me wanna live their! But sorry, I'll always be an Eagle!

Yep. I spend about a month in TX fishing in the spring. Love it there. But damn that place gets HOT when May starts rolling around.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 04:56 PM

More than welcome to come on down bud, we got lots of room, and the boom is on so you can get a job...

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Yep. I spend about a month in TX fishing in the spring. Love it there. But damn that place gets HOT when May starts rolling around.

Just got back from ND you know the western part is quite nice and the people really enjoy to drink beer so i got along just fine.
And yea it does get hot some of our hands said that when they rotate to TX during the summer they just about fall out in that heat and humidity, they all said we are tuff as hell to live in that heat, the funny thing is i said they are tough as hell to live in that cold.

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Just got back from ND you know the western part is quite nice and the people really enjoy to drink beer so i got along just fine.

You must be in da earl bidnezz

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:03 PM

I'm sure anywhere seems amazing when you come from Fargo...

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Anyone seen Portlandia?

Portland is in Oregon, genius. Also, Eastern Washington and Western Washington are two very different places. That's not to say anything bad about W Washington...

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 05:05 PM
You must be in da earl bidnezz

Yessiree 3rd generation... All played football and got the oppurtunity after college to get into it at the right time

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Spokane rates just ahead of Camden, NJ for the ****tiest city I have ever had the misfortune to be in.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Portland is in Oregon, genius. Also, Eastern Washington and Western Washington are two very different places. That's not to say anything bad about W Washington...

Now cmon ND has got some quality folks, Washington from what i met in Spokane and Seattle are a bunch a latte sippin hippies that would rather let a bear maul them then kill it defending themselves....we have a word for that down here but i wont say it online...

KATS_21
December 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM

Really?? When did that happen??? I didnt even know that, I need to read the news more. Please tell me more about this Portland to Oregon.

It was a simple question.

ewueagle2010
December 13th, 2012, 05:09 PM
More than welcome to come on down bud, we got lots of room, and the boom is on so you can get a job...

I'd love to move down. I finally got my wife on board too, she's tired of the cold and we'd both to live somewhere that shared our morals and values! Although, Eastern WA is polar opposite of Western WA, who unfortunately makes the decisions around here.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
It was a simple question.

From a simpleton, apparently.

And yeah, I have. I live in Portland and that show is shockingly accurate. xsighx

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 05:20 PM
From a simpleton, apparently.

And yeah, I have. I live in Portland and that show is shockingly accurate. xsighx

We dont take kindly to your name calling down here friend...

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 05:21 PM

Said I liked it there. Never said it was amazing. I rent a place in Fargo for the FB season . Not from there.

Any more weak sauce?

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Well shoot. Looks like I hurt AG1's feelings with my earlier posts. I didn't mean to be a bully, A-jizz! I was just trying to help you through a tough time as a young woman. You can't help the way you feel. Even about SE. Come on back now. We'll talk about the time Judy Bloom went on a motorcycle ride with Monte to Anaconda.

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I'd love to move down. I finally got my wife on board too, she's tired of the cold and we'd both to live somewhere that shared our morals and values! Although, Eastern WA is polar opposite of Western WA, who unfortunately makes the decisions around here.

Put a post on Katfans and you would get lots of opinions on where and where not to live. IMO The Woodlands/Conroe are is as good as it comes! People are amazing, great cross between suburb and country living, huge lacke and Anything you could imagine within a 15-20 min drive! Best real estate market in TX as well! If your the yuppie type Austin would be your choice....but it's a weird place kinda like Seattle and San Fran! City wise the only one to live in is Ft. Worth!

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Austin would be your choice....but it's a weird place kinda like Seattle and San Fran!

Cuz theys got queers, liberals, vegetarians, free thinkin woman-folk and the such. No thanks!

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 05:42 PM

Well it's certain now you've never been to Texas! You can't imagine the things we have in this state! From the best hunting and fishing in the US, to great football at all levels, every kind of topography you can imagine and Women who shave and have no reason for losing their shaver and putting on the winter 50 to stay warm!

fmrbearkat
December 13th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Cuz theys got queers, liberals, vegetarians, free thinkin woman-folk and the such. No thanks!

Exactly...fun to visit but they are effin weird!!!! Move quick and you can catch an EWU game at bowers for our home and home!

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Well shoot. Looks like I hurt AG1's feelings with my earlier posts. I didn't mean to be a bully, A-jizz! I was just trying to help you through a tough time as a young woman. You can't help the way you feel. Even about SE. Come on back now. We'll talk about the time Judy Bloom went on a motorcycle ride with Monte to Anaconda.

Do you know anything about football? If so try that for awhile because you aint worth a **** at talking smack.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:56 PM
I'd certainly hope so, considering how I spent my five years in college.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Do you know anything about football? If so try that for awhile because you aint worth a **** at talking smack.

FYI, you are tied for the worst record on Roos Field. I think that's a nice stat.

Bisonoline
December 13th, 2012, 06:04 PM
I'd certainly hope so, considering how I spent my five years in college.

What does having your head up your *** for 5 years have to do with football.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 06:05 PM

Yeah Screaming beagle is really really stealth..........................

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 06:06 PM
FYI, you are tied for the worst record on Roos Field. I think that's a nice stat.

It says a lot that you are proud of that win.

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Does our 1-0 record count or do you Washington hippie queers actually think that Red turf does anything more than give TV viewers strokes?

We're unbeaten (13-0) @ Bowers the last two years. I think we'll reset our records too.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM
Oh and of course, Brock paying homage to the turf (or assuming the position????) at The Inferno. 17383

Well you would do the same thing if you got *****ed as hard as NDSU did that game by the refs..........................sucks when people use YOUR excuses on you doesnt it?

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 06:08 PM
A-Jizz1, I'm here as a friend! I know there's not much to do in Missoula these days but to watch the court proceedings. I just want to make sure you're okay.

LuckyKat
December 13th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh!

Bocephus DON'T Lie!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCyGymRvPQg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Does our 1-0 record count or do you Washington hippie queers actually think that Red turf does anything more than give TV viewers strokes?

We're unbeaten (13-0) @ Bowers the last two years. I think we'll reset our records too.

Well they picked it for one reason. EWU.....

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-you-re-still-an-attention-whore-2.png

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Im not in Missoula.........I am in ND for the NDSU game.

I have to watch real football not the chicky pillow fight that will ensue when you co*kgobblers step onto your pathetic cry for help you call a football field.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Ahh, Jizzie! Thanks for taking the BSC torch out there to the dome. I'm sure the NDSU John Deere's will be shaking in their boots having you there.

xcoach2
December 13th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Good gawd these EWU fans are terri**** posters. I can't wait for some better banter the next few weeks. I'm guessing most of them lied about their birthdates when registering.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM
BSC Torch? EWU fans are the flamers...........I am just going to watch a good football team and drink like a roman god.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Says the master of wits responsible for these gems....

Just call me Stepdaddy. I'm the guy you hate but whips your ***.

You're softer than a baby hug.

I love how MSU fans are praying for inclimate wather. Bunch' of softies (like their football team).

lol, rep points. That's mom's basement type ****. You and your circle jerk buddies always giving each other handies...

xcoach2
December 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Says the master of wits responsible for these gems....

That is all high-grade swag-****. You guys are like arguing with a bunch of kids that still live with their parents. I can't even get up for it.

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 06:36 PM
That is all high-grade swag-****. You guys are like arguing with a bunch of kids that still live with their parents. I can't even get up for it.

Hey I gave up like 5 "handies" with my circle jerk buds to make that post. That's commitment.

ewueagle2010
December 13th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Put a post on Katfans and you would get lots of opinions on where and where not to live. IMO The Woodlands/Conroe are is as good as it comes! People are amazing, great cross between suburb and country living, huge lacke and Anything you could imagine within a 15-20 min drive! Best real estate market in TX as well! If your the yuppie type Austin would be your choice....but it's a weird place kinda like Seattle and San Fran! City wise the only one to live in is Ft. Worth!

I'm not into the hippie/yuppie part. If I wanted that, I'd move back to Missoula! Thanks for all the advice, maybe one day I'll call myself a TX resident! There is a lot of good things about Spokane and the NW in general, but some things are just starting to get old. But, back to the game! GO EAGLES!! xbopx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 13th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hey I gave up like 5 "handies" with my circle jerk buds to make that post. That's commitment.

Its so cute that all 5 EWU fans are i the same circle jerk.....................FYI if you ever get the chance to have a person with CP in your circle jerk its the best.

xcoffeex

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Its so cute that all 5 EWU fans are i the same circle jerk.....................FYI if you ever get the chance to have a person with CP in your circle jerk its the best.

xcoffeex

It was especially fun because all 5 of our fans could wear all 5 of the jerseys of the teams the Jizzlies beat this year!

xcoffeex

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 08:02 PM
They almost beat YOU

kingkat99
December 13th, 2012, 08:08 PM
They almost beat YOU

almost only counts in horse shoes, hand grenades and San Luis Obispo

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 08:11 PM
IS IT SATURDAY YET??

formerEag
December 13th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah. Almost. SFA almost beat you and UCA DID beat you. just like SUU DID beat us. What's your point?

Sylvergunsuperman
December 13th, 2012, 08:13 PM
IS IT SATURDAY YET??

Amen Brother!! xprayx

kingkat99
December 13th, 2012, 08:14 PM
IS IT SATURDAY YET??

Sylvergunsuperman
December 13th, 2012, 08:22 PM
IS IT SATURDAY YET??

Amen Brother!! xprayx ....oh wait...