PDA

View Full Version : Sam Houston @ Eastern Washington

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2012, 10:39 AM
You really shouldn't be discussing the hookers you have tied up in your basement on a public forum Rev!! Most people that didn't go to SFA don't think that is OK!!

Crawlspace. We don't have basements at the beach :)

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I know it but it's just too much fun to rile you up.

See you in Frisco. I'll bring you a treat.

I dont lose any sleep over message board chatter or get too riled up over anything you say. Like I said earlier, you are Lumberjack and will do anything you can to make Sam Houston as irrelevant as possible.

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2012, 10:50 AM
I dont lose any sleep over message board chatter or get too riled up over anything you say. Like I said earlier, you are Lumberjack and will do anything you can to make Sam Houston as irrelevant as possible.

other than pick you guys to win (save for last week) and cheer for you guys in the post season....yeah you're about right.

Sammy94
December 10th, 2012, 10:50 AM
See you in Frisco. I'll bring you a treat.

I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch but if we do punch our ticket this weekend to Frisco, I will bring you a treat also.

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2012, 10:52 AM
I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch but if we do punch our ticket this weekend to Frisco, I will bring you a treat also.

Oh yeah you know I forgot about that. I'm looking forward to it.

I have a batch of homebrew going..hopefully it comes out tasting good..if so I'll save some for Frisco

BNATION
December 10th, 2012, 10:53 AM
other than pick you guys to win (save for last week) and cheer for you guys in the post season....yeah you're about right.

He does speak the truth here.

BNATION
December 10th, 2012, 11:00 AM
have any odds been posted on the game spread and such.

BNATION
December 10th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I cleaned up last week.

LuckyKat
December 10th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I'VE said it before and I'll say it again
are'nt too many Jacks I'd ever hang out with,
But Ole Rev, He's Alright!

Gil Dobie
December 10th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Crawlspace. We don't have basements at the beach :)

I'm on a lakeshore with a crawlspace.

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Line isn't set yet

Gil Dobie
December 10th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Thinking SAM stops EWU more than EWU stops SAM.

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Check that...

Sam -3

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I'm on a lakeshore with a crawlspace.

I have 5 feet..so I guess more than a crawl space..but I'm 5 blocks off of the Gulf of Mexico

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I'VE said it before and I'll say it again
are'nt too many Jacks I'd ever hang out with,
But Ole Rev, He's Alright!

You're my boy Lucky.

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Read through most of threads and didn't seem to find anything about 2004 matchup between these two schools. Any true Eastern fan will remember that horrific loss! I was praying and hoping that Sam Houston St would be advancing to play EWU. Some EWU coaches are still there from 2004 squad. Nothing against bobcat nation. Revenge from 2004 starts NOW! Trust me, will not be a pretty day for the bearkats, I assure you that. EWU 48 SHSU 20.....complete beat down

BNATION
December 10th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Read through most of threads and didn't seem to find anything about 2004 matchup between these two schools. Any true Eastern fan will remember that horrific loss! I was praying and hoping that Sam Houston St would be advancing to play EWU. Some EWU coaches are still there from 2004 squad. Nothing against bobcat nation. Revenge from 2004 starts NOW! Trust me, will not be a pretty day for the bearkats, I assure you that. EWU 48 SHSU 20.....complete beat down

hahaha this guy^

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 12:39 PM
I guess you didn't "read through most of threads" very well. All 3 true EWU fans have mentioned it and guess what? god has put you on the top of his priority list and answered your hopes & prayers. Let's just hope the defense-ferry is just as pleased with you. I'm not surprised several of your 2004 coaches are still there, all of them probably still have their same jobs.

I can totally see a 23 year old d-bag with a name like ruger89 and a ghost pale chubby kid with stupid sun glasses (screamin beagle) hanging out.

EWU fans posted' up
http://s16.postimage.org/grsjcc1qt/ewu.jpg

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Uuummm isn't the "d bag" in the front row wearing a bright orange head band??? And what about muscles in the back??? hahaha! Don't dig through your family photos and go posting them on line....not good practice.

And if were gonna be making fun of nicknames (really???), I would rather have a name after a gun than Nickels, wherever the hell that came from

BNATION
December 10th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Uuummm isn't the "d bag" in the front row wearing a bright orange head band??? And what about muscles in the back??? hahaha! Don't dig through your family photos and go posting them on line....not good practice.

And if were gonna be making fun of nicknames (really???), I would rather have a name after a gun than Nickels, wherever the hell that came from

You look dumb man, you have zero statistical or logical value to your post. Please explain to me how this blowout will take place.

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Seriously though....that's a sweet pick hahahahaha, those dudes are ripped man

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 12:58 PM
7-0 on the red carpet, home field advantage....good luck

BNATION
December 10th, 2012, 01:01 PM
7-0 on the red carpet, home field advantage....good luck

I wont lie that is the ugliest damn field I've ever seen. soon to be 7-1 xthumbsupx

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure dude with the tat was the CB who kept giving away the slant to Mathenia 10 times

ewueagle2010
December 10th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Let's go back in time...December, 2010. EWU was 11-2 and coming off a home quarterfinals victory which improved their home record at 7-0. In comes a prolific offensive team that played in the National Championship a year before. It was the best team EWU had faced all year and the opposing team (Villanova) had told us all week that our season was about to end. EWU had a really explosive offense and a pretty shaky defense. Weather was cold and there was snow on the ground. EWU had no chance with their weak fan base and gimmick red turf.

Sound familiar?

Flash forward to present...December, 2012. EWU is 11-2 and coming off a home quarterfinals victory which improved their home record to 7-0. In comes the best team we've faced all year that played in the National Championship a year before. Fans are saying we have no chance of winning with our suspect defense. Weather is forecasted to be cold and there is snow on the ground. Fan base still (allegedly) sucks and the turf is still ugly.

Let's hope history repeats itself.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 04:37 PM
SMH at this thread. Anyway, I think this game boils down to whether or not the EWU D can make enough stops. SHSU will get their yards, but can the EWU bend enough without completely breaking, I.E. force a couple FG's in the EZ, maybe a TO here or there. I am fairly confident that EWU's offense will put points on the board. But, we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Htownbearkat
December 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM
I wont lie that is the ugliest damn field I've ever seen. soon to be 7-1 xthumbsupx

p

Htownbearkat
December 10th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Pretty sure dude with the tat was the CB who kept giving away the slant to Mathenia 10 times
you think thats who he got his weed from?

clawman
December 10th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Thinking SAM stops EWU more than EWU stops SAM.

Sam scores 3's and EWU scores 7's

clawman
December 10th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Now that marijuana is legal in Washington I will be bringing some brownies to the SHSU locker room before the gamexlolx

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Let's go back in time...December, 2010. EWU was 11-2 and coming off a home quarterfinals victory which improved their home record at 7-0. In comes a prolific offensive team that played in the National Championship a year before. It was the best team EWU had faced all year and the opposing team (Villanova) had told us all week that our season was about to end. EWU had a really explosive offense and a pretty shaky defense. Weather was cold and there was snow on the ground. EWU had no chance with their weak fan base and gimmick red turf.

Sound familiar?

Flash forward to present...December, 2012. EWU is 11-2 and coming off a home quarterfinals victory which improved their home record to 7-0. In comes the best team we've faced all year that played in the National Championship a year before. Fans are saying we have no chance of winning with our suspect defense. Weather is forecasted to be cold and there is snow on the ground. Fan base still (allegedly) sucks and the turf is still ugly.

Absolutely! I've been thinking this this whole time, and not just for this game. I love that everyone looks at the stats and thinks because they have better stats that somehow that means they are going to win. SHSU is an outstanding team that completely outclassed most of the Southland. They proved against their competition they deserved to be here (unlike others who felt snubbed but didn't dominate their conference in the same fashion). EWU is not the type of team to destroy their competition. Look at your ranking in stats all you want. Instead, this team just has a composure and drive that keeps them in games, helps them come from behind, and helps them win. SHSU is the best team we have faced all year. But EWU and Padron are up to the challenge. I see the key for EWU's offense being the line providing pass protection to Padron. If they do that, we will have a great passing game. Even then, I think it could come down to who makes the most mistakes.

But I love how the majority count EWU out. I know it's the semi's, and everyone comes to play. But I sure hope the Bearkat players have at least a portion of the overconfidence their fans do. I see another Villanova type game on Saturday. I don't know who wins any of the games this weekend. It truly seems any team can win. But I would love to see the EWU offense against "the best defense the FCS has ever seen."

fmrbearkat
December 10th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Outclassed the southland and soon to be all 3 big sky champs!

Cleets
December 10th, 2012, 07:18 PM
But I love how the majority count EWU out. I know it's the semi's, and everyone comes to play. But I sure hope the Bearkat players have at least a portion of the overconfidence their fans do. I see another Villanova type game on Saturday. I don't know who wins any of the games this weekend. It truly seems any team can win. But I would love to see the EWU offense against "the best defense the FCS has ever seen."

Villanova gets their ridiculous over confidence from their coach...
SHSU is a bit more understated and carries themselves with more class than Villanova

:D

xcoach2
December 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Kyle Padron sucks. He got run out of SMU by one of the worst QB's in NCAA history. You guys better pray for a slippery field. If not Padron is going to get sharted on.

clawman
December 10th, 2012, 07:54 PM

Sound familiar?

Don't forget their stud RB "the great Ceasar" went down with a concussion early in the game and that changed what they do dramatically

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Still waiting for that fu**king liar Screaming Beagle to post a screen shot of the blatant lies he posted a few pages back. The cum dripping out of his mom has more class than that douchebag.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

xcoach2
December 10th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Still waiting for that fu**king liar Screaming Beagle to post a screen shot of the blatant lies he posted a few pages back. The cum dripping out of his mom has more class than that douchebag.

You need a class on manners Alpha.

LuckyKat
December 10th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I guess you didn't "read through most of threads" very well. All 3 true EWU fans have mentioned it and guess what? god has put you on the top of his priority list and answered your hopes & prayers. Let's just hope the defense-ferry is just as pleased with you. I'm not surprised several of your 2004 coaches are still there, all of them probably still have their same jobs.

I can totally see a 23 year old d-bag with a name like ruger89 and a ghost pale chubby kid with stupid sun glasses (screamin beagle) hanging out.

EWU fans posted' up
http://s16.postimage.org/grsjcc1qt/ewu.jpg

WAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!! Nickels, your killing me with this one

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2012, 08:16 PM
Kyle Padron sucks. He got run out of SMU by one of the worst QB's in NCAA history. You guys better pray for a slippery field. If not Padron is going to get sharted on.

Nice objective statement there. If Padron isn't the answer on Saturday, there is someone with a different style to bring to huddle and create a different look. Based on the evidence set forth on AGS, I can objectively say...you suck.xnodx

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 08:16 PM

You beat Cal Poly, you did not outclass them. I do not think you will beat EWU.

xcoach2
December 10th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Nice objective statement there. If Padron isn't the answer on Saturday, there is someone with a different style to bring to huddle and create a different look. Based on the evidence set forth on AGS, I can objectively say...you suck.xnodx

You mean the QB that is slightly ****tier than Padron?

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Played the worst offensive game of the year, left points all over the field and beat another playoff team who only scored on a couple of field goals sans a late trick play = outclassed

Cal Poly = 2012 AGS Coulda Champions

Now go take some lessons from MSU on how to support a loser with dignity.

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Played the worst offensive game of the year, left points all over the field and beat another playoff team who only scored on a couple of field goals sans a late trick play = outclassed

Caly Poly = 2012 AGS Coulda Champions

Outclassed is a 70-0 beat down of Southeastern Louisiana or a 56-7 beat down of Lamar. A 2 point win at home against a team that outgained you 387 to 241 is not outclassing them. All that matters is the score which SHSU can point to, but in no way was Cal Poly outclassed by SHSU. I have never said Cal Poly would of, could of or should of beat SHSU even though we left plenty of points all over the field and had our worst offensive game of the year and you know nothing about dignity or class.

fmrbearkat
December 10th, 2012, 08:42 PM

You also "think" cal poly was the better team as you've said a couple times last week so that shows how much weight I put on what you think! Go find a basketball thread...your season is over! Goodbye!

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 08:45 PM
You also "think" cal poly was the better team as you've said a couple times last week so that shows how much weight I put on what you think! Go find a basketball thread...your season is over! Goodbye!I never said I thought Cal Poly was a better team. We lost, SHSU won. They just did not outclass Cal Poly.

TheRevSFA
December 10th, 2012, 08:52 PM

Sans UCA, but yeah, EWU won't hang in this

Sam wins big

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 09:04 PM
EWU can play with any team in the subdivision. Why do you people think you're a lock to win this game? Unbelievable.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2012, 09:06 PM
EWU can play with any team in the subdivision. Why do you people think you're a lock to win this game? Unbelievable.

Valpo can play with any team in the subdivision too......................

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2012, 09:07 PM
You need a class on manners Alpha.

GFY. xcoffeex

fmrbearkat
December 10th, 2012, 09:08 PM

You will see why Saturday! Get your tickets now...heard they are hard to comeby!!!

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 09:10 PM
You will see why Saturday! Get your tickets now...heard they are hard to comeby!!!
Who needs tickets when the parking lot is just as close as the bleachers.

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Sam scores 3's and EWU scores 7's

Sam Houston has scored 70 TDs, 17 fgs and average 42 ppg. EWU has scored 54 TDs, 18 fgs and average 33 ppg.

But thats a cool story you are working on...................

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2012, 09:29 PM
This thread is getting more one sided than the game will be..........advantage Kats

kingkat99
December 10th, 2012, 09:29 PM

Same reason you think you're a lock to win and think its "unbelievable" that we think we'll win.

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Sam Houston has scored 70 TDs, 17 fgs and average 42 ppg. EWU has scored 54 TDs, 18 fgs and average 33 ppg.

But thats a cool story you are working on...................

Since you are so into stats here are some to consider.

SHSU averaged 42 points a game during the 2012 season. SHSU has only averaged 26 points in the playoffs.

EWU averaged 33 points a game during the 2012 season. EWU has averaged 40 points in the playoffs.

I am just saying...

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2012, 09:36 PM
We KNOW you're "just saying" Slo. You've been bitching & "just saying" since your Ponies flew back to your broke, unemployed state. Guess you won't be happy until we lose. How sad.

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 09:41 PM

SHSU averaged 42 points a game during the 2012 season. SHSU has only averaged 26 points in the playoffs.

EWU averaged 33 points a game during the 2012 season. EWU has averaged 40 points in the playoffs.

I am just saying...

Whats up SloStangEagle. I understand you are pulling for your conference and I think its really nice of you, but your boy Clawman said that Sam Houston kicks FGs and EWU scores TDs which is inaccurate. All that matters in the playoffs is the W. 18-16 is the same as 34-16 or 70-0.

No need to get upset by seeing actual facts. Im not really into the name calling and manhood measuring contests that usually takes place during the week.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Same reason you think you're a lock to win and think its "unbelievable" that we think we'll win.

Please show me where I have ever stated anything to that effect. I'll be waiting.

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 09:48 PM

I am just saying...

Here are a few more stats for you SloStangEagle:

Cal Poly avg 37 ppg during the regular season, Sam held them to 16 in Huntsville.
MSU avg 33 ppg during the regular season, Sam held them to 16 in Bozeman.

Wagner avg 22 ppg during the regular season, EWU held them to 19.
Ill St avg 30 ppg during the regular season, EWU held them to 35.

Cal Poly and MSU are much better teams than Wagner and Ill St. Just saying............

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Whats up SloStangEagle. I understand you are pulling for your conference and I think its really nice of you, but your boy Clawman said that Sam Houston kicks FGs and EWU scores TDs which is inaccurate. All that matters in the playoffs is the W. 18-16 is the same as 34-16 or 70-0.

No need to get upset by seeing actual facts. Im not really into the name calling and manhood measuring contests that usually takes place during the week.
So just SHSU fans can post stats???? Kats_21 pointed out that SHSU averaged more points a game. I was just pointing out that SHSU offensive production has gone down in the playoffs and EWU's has gone up and EWU is actually averaging more points a game in the playoffs. Nothing to get your panties in a pinch over.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Cal Poly and MSU are much better teams than Wagner and Ill St. Just saying............

And we beat both of them, too. What's your point?

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Here are a few more stats for you SloStangEagle:

Cal Poly avg 37 ppg during the regular season, Sam held them to 16 in Huntsville.
MSU avg 33 ppg during the regular season, Sam held them to 16 in Bozeman.

Wagner avg 22 ppg during the regular season, EWU held them to 19.
Ill St avg 20 ppg during the regular season, EWU held them to 35.

Since you brought it up SHSU was averaging 42 points and Cal Poly held them to 18 in Huntsville.

Just saying....

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 09:53 PM
And we beat both of them, too. What's your point?

He has a great point, fortunately his hair covers it nicely.

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Wow! Alpha you need to clean up that filthy mouth of yours, or go troll a different thread!

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Since you brought it up SHSU was averaging 42 points and Cal Poly held them to 18 in Huntsville.

Just saying....

Poly is out of the playoffs and has been for 2 weeks. You have a good team and had your opportunities, I get it.

If Sam comes to play like they did Friday night in Bozeman, we will win by 14+. If the Kats play like they did against Poly, good chance we lose. The problem is, the team that showed up in Bozeman is the normal team and has shown up every game except the last 5 minutes against UCA and the whole game against CP. I didnt include the Baylor and A&M game, those games were losses before they ever happened and their checks cleared so mission accomplished I guess.

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Wow! Alpha you need to clean up that filthy mouth of yours, or go troll a different thread!
So Beagle, are leaving your old persona behind because everyone knows you look like a douche? xlolx

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Uh oh

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 10:06 PM
I think a huge factor in this game vs the cal poly game we played is that Sam Houston can throw the ball better out of there triple option packages. It will be up to the EWU secondary to stay disciplined throughout the game and not get caught looking in the back field. I think EWU"s secondary can either make or brake this game.

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I think a huge factor in this game vs the cal poly game we played is that Sam Houston can throw the ball better out of there triple option packages. It will be up to the EWU secondary to stay disciplined throughout the game and not get caught looking in the back field. I think EWU"s secondary can either make or brake this game.Beagle, EWUs line isn't good enough to stop SHSUs run without S/LB help. Your D line has been ran over all season by less formidable rushing attacks.

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Dude will you quit calling me beagle and stop the personal attacks on that other dude. Good lord.

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Dude will you quit calling me beagle and stop the personal attacks on that other dude. Good lord.
Beagle you're an idiot and the worst liar on this forum.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Beagle, EWUs line isn't good enough to stop SHSUs run without S/LB help. Your D line has been ran over all season by less formidable rushing attacks.

Indeed. And your secondary does not match-up well with EWU's receivers. 5'9 corners against 6'5, 6'3, 6'3. Have fun with that.

fmrbearkat
December 10th, 2012, 10:28 PM

Can we get a confirmation from Cleets here???

clawman
December 10th, 2012, 10:30 PM
The game will come down to coaching, game plan, and adjustments. All teams at this level have athletes and strengths and weakness but the difference will be capitalizing on your teams strengths and taking advantage of the competitions weakness.

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Indeed. And your secondary does not match-up well with EWU's receivers. 5'9 corners against 6'5, 6'3, 6'3. Have fun with that.

Valid point, but can your OLine hold up long enough to get the ball downfield? This isnt the first game our CBs have been shorter than the WRs.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2012, 10:36 PM
So Beagle, are leaving your old persona behind because everyone knows you look like a douche? xlolx

Good call.......even the Texans are smart enough to see through that doughy troll.

putter
December 10th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Valid point, but can your OLine hold up long enough to get the ball downfield? This isnt the first game our CBs have been shorter than the WRs.

Give Padron a little time and he will make it a long night for the Katz. The SHS speed on D is a great weapon so I think EWU has to be able to run a little to keep the secondary honest. I really don't think the Sam can blitz all night, Padron is just too accurate

Sam_Kats
December 10th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Our CB's go 5'11" & 6'0"

Safeties are 5'10" & 6'0"

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 10:41 PM

I'm sure it wasn't, but outside of your FBS games, you haven't faced a receiving corps of EWU's quality or size. The O-Line has a lot of size and has been pretty solid in pass protection throughout the year. I'm sure you'll probably get a few sacks, but Baldwin will undoubtedly scheme around an overly agressive defense.

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 10:52 PM
I'm sure it wasn't, but outside of your FBS games, you haven't faced a receiving corps of EWU's quality or size. The O-Line has a lot of size and has been pretty solid in pass protection throughout the year. I'm sure you'll probably get a few sacks, but Baldwin will undoubtedly scheme around an overly agressive defense.

So outside of the #1 ranked passing offense in all of FBS and the Heisman QB led team, there is no one else in the entire world that has as good as receivers as EWU? Thats impressive. You have tall and athletic receivers that like to catch passes and we have a fast aggressive d that likes to throw off timing and blitz from all angles. Yes you will get your big plays but Sam has faced a similar offense in SFA (2nd ranked passing offense in FCS) and won.

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 10:58 PM
So outside of the #1 ranked passing offense in all of FBS and the Heisman QB led team, there is no one else in the entire world that has as good as receivers as EWU? Thats impressive. You have tall and athletic receivers that like to catch passes and we have a fast aggressive d that likes to throw off timing and blitz from all angles. Yes you will get your big plays but Sam has faced a similar offense in SFA (2nd ranked passing offense in FCS) and won.

SFA torched your secondary for over 500 yards. Ouch. SFA is a team with a losing record. 5 other teams beat SFA too so I would not think that would be a game you would want to point to as a reason you are going beat EWU. EWU is 11-2.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2012, 11:01 PM
So outside of the #1 ranked passing offense in all of FBS and the Heisman QB led team, there is no one else in the entire world that has as good as receivers as EWU? Thats impressive.

Funny, but not what I said at all. I said that SHSU hasn't faced a receiving corps as good as EWU's in any of their FCS games this season - that includes SFA. I didn't include your FBS games because you lost those.

Also, with as dominant as you make your D-Line out to be, one would think your secondary would be a lot better, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

So it's my opinion that our offense matches up favorably with what seems to be your weakness defensively and I believe we will be able to move the ball on you and should be able to score a fair amount of points unless we turn the ball over and give you short fields like MSU did.

I think the real question is if we can get some critical stops defensively. And I'll admit, that's an if at this point as I recognize that you have a really good and balanced offense.

citdog
December 10th, 2012, 11:10 PM
TEXICANS! DON'T FORGET YOUR REPUTATION AS FIGHTING MEN! WON SO GLORIOUSLY ON MANY A FIELD!

"The Texas brigade always has driven those people, and I want them to do it now. And tell them, General, that they will fight today under my eye--I will watch their conduct. I want every man of them to know I am here with them." As the battle lines surged around and past him, Lee, in the grip of great emotion, cried out, "Texans always move them!" A courier in the Texas ranks turned to a comrade and with tears coursing down his cheeks, exclaimed, "I would charge hell itself for that old man!"

http://celticowboy.com/Gen%20JB%20Hood%20at%20Gaines%20Mill%20by%20Gallon .jpg

http://www.galleryoftherepublic.com/images/txflags/victory_or_death.jpg

https://www.tsl.state.tx.us/sites/default/files/public/tslac/treasures/images/flags/seven-pines.jpg

http://www.wilsoncountynews.com/pics/a22919.gif

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 11:11 PM
The game will come down to coaching, game plan, and adjustments. All teams at this level have athletes and strengths and weakness but the difference will be capitalizing on your teams strengths and taking advantage of the competitions weakness.

Second that, well put. It's a chess game and will come down to which coach out schemes the other

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 11:12 PM
SFA torched your secondary for over 500 yards. Ouch. SFA is a team with a losing record. 5 other teams beat SFA too so I would not think that would be a game you would want to point to as a reason you are going beat EWU. EWU is 11-2.

You're right, we did give up 500 yards passing in that game and won. Again, EWU will be able to move the ball. The ability of EWU to throw the ball to good receivers is nothing new for Sam Houston. SFA has the 2nd ranked passing offense behind ODU, so we have seen a prolific passing attack. We got the stops we needed and were up 51-28 in the 4th q before Cordell Robinson started catching TD passes.

EWU is 11-2 with 8 games decided by 6 points or less. It will be a good game and I think the Kats D will be too much for the world's greatest wide receivers.

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 11:15 PM

Beagle you're an idiot and the worst liar on this forum.

Please stick to football....for the second time

slostang
December 10th, 2012, 11:16 PM
You're right, we did give up 500 yards passing in that game and won. Again, EWU will be able to move the ball. The ability of EWU to throw the ball to good receivers is nothing new for Sam Houston. SFA has the 2nd ranked passing offense behind ODU, so we have seen a prolific passing attack. We got the stops we needed and were up 51-28 in the 4th q before Cordell Robinson started catching TD passes.

EWU is 11-2 with 8 games decided by 6 points or less. It will be a good game and I think the Kats D will be too much for the world's greatest wide receivers.

Well I guess we both can agree that it will be a good game. Looking forward to watching it.

McNeese75
December 10th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Please stick to football....for the second time

WTF is this guy?? New Moderator with 9 posts???

ruger89
December 10th, 2012, 11:25 PM
WTF is this guy?? New Moderator with 9 posts???

Wow! Didn't know you had to be an experienced post master to post threads here? Geez. People need to chill out

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 11:39 PM
LOOK OUT! Beagle/Ruger is getting pissed..
http://i.imgur.com/Xhor0.jpg

KATS_21
December 10th, 2012, 11:48 PM

Is that a jalapeņo or a blunt in that tattoo?

Nickels
December 10th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Is that a jalapeņo or a blunt in that tattoo?
Beagle lets the guy decide.

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2012, 11:53 PM

I think that is really the key to the game for EWU. If the line can hold, it won't matter if we run much or not. Last year, everyone knew we'd do nothing but pass the ball, but still couldn't stop the passing attack, and that without Kaufman. Padron has stepped up and become the QB we expected him to be in the latter part of this season. With Kaufman in the lineup, you better stop the pass, or it will be a tough game. That being said, EWU can play the run well at times, but have been inconsistent. If they can put together the run D they had against Poly, and the same passing attack as ISUr, I see EWU winning by 14+. More likely though is that neither team wins that dominantly, and the game is within a touchdown.

lionsrking2
December 11th, 2012, 12:00 AM
From what I've seen of Eastern Washington a few times on TV/ESPN3, and having seen Sam Houston up close and personal, I'd say Sam is a solid 10-14 point favorite on a neutral field or at home. On the road, the spread I saw that had Sam at -5 looks about right as far as a line goes, but I'd take EWU to cover if I were a betting man. Back-to-back plane flights and a season spent pretty much on the road will have to take a toll at some point. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Sam blows them out either, especially if they get it rolling early.

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 12:17 AM

Who needs tickets when the parking lot is just as close as the bleachers.

Funny jokes from a team who also averages between 8k and 9k in attendance. You guys are real attendance leaders to be talking. And at least we filled 94% capacity and are expanding the stadium. You guys have a few hundred more fans to fill 62%. Wow, you burned us there!xeyebrowx

Nickels
December 11th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Funny jokes from a team who also averages between 8k and 9k in attendance. You guys are real attendance leaders to be talking. And at least we filled 94% capacity and are expanding the stadium. You guys have a few hundred more fans to fill 62%. Wow, you burned us there!xeyebrowx
xlolx you think what is reported is our actual attendance numbers.

and no you cant see the parking lot while watching a televised game at Bowers.

I heard a car alarm drown out your crowd while watching the ISU game xlolx

malibudude
December 11th, 2012, 12:50 AM
TEXICANS! DON'T FORGET YOUR REPUTATION AS FIGHTING MEN! WON SO GLORIOUSLY ON MANY A FIELD!

"The Texas brigade always has driven those people, and I want them to do it now. And tell them, General, that they will fight today under my eye--I will watch their conduct. I want every man of them to know I am here with them." As the battle lines surged around and past him, Lee, in the grip of great emotion, cried out, "Texans always move them!" A courier in the Texas ranks turned to a comrade and with tears coursing down his cheeks, exclaimed, "I would charge hell itself for that old man!"

https://www.tsl.state.tx.us/sites/default/files/public/tslac/treasures/images/flags/seven-pines.jpg

http://www.wilsoncountynews.com/pics/a22919.gif

Well, it is all over now. The battle is lost, and many of us are prisoners, many are dead, many wounded, bleeding and dying. Your Soldier lives and mourns and but for you, my darling, he would rather, a million times rather, be back there with his dead, to sleep for all time in an unknown grave."

A Californian on an assignment in the great state of South Carolina.

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 12:54 AM
xlolx you think what is reported is our actual attendance numbers.

and no you cant see the parking lot while watching a televised game at Bowers.

I heard a car alarm drown out your crowd while watching the ISU game xlolx

And you think the real attendance numbers are reported accurately here and not there?

Cleets
December 11th, 2012, 01:00 AM
I would like to point out (enthusiastically)
The Sam Houston fans have really upped their game around here
For years - in the past - they hardly engaged in the forum debauchery and ballyhoo

Man have times changed
They are kinda setting the bar right now in the smack realm
Well done gentlemen - very enjoyable

xnodx

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 01:42 AM

Let me guess who this nickels deush is:

1. He stands 5"9 and drives a lifted truck because he has big man syndrome.
2. Probably got his a** kicked his whole life and hides behind his computer and types Nasty hate posts to feel better about himself.
3. Was dropped on his head several times by his parents, not giving him enough attention

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Ya.....the more I think about it, pennies is #2 for sure. He probably can't afford a lifted truck.

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Let me guess who this nickels deush is:

1. He stands 5"9 and drives a lifted truck because he has big man syndrome.
2. Probably got his a** kicked his whole life and hides behind his computer and types Nasty hate posts to feel better about himself.
3. Was dropped on his head several times by his parents, not giving him enough attention

surely you can do better than that. unless of course you are going after the AGS Weak Sauce Smack of the year award...if your team plays as good as you talk trash forget the Kats winning by 14 more like 28.

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Ya.....the more I think about it, pennies is #2 for sure. He probably can't afford a lifted truck.

Fail....try again.

kakat10
December 11th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Weak... Third grade level bro.

Red & Black
December 11th, 2012, 07:24 AM
And you think the real attendance numbers are reported accurately here and not there?

They got out-drawn by NDSU in their home state last year. But maybe those numbers weren't real, either.

KATS_21
December 11th, 2012, 07:48 AM
They got out-drawn by NDSU in their home state last year. But maybe those numbers weren't real, either.

Are you saying that NDSU would not outdraw you on a neutral field?

Sammy94
December 11th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Are you saying that NDSU would not outdraw you on a neutral field?

They wouldn't outdraw NDSU at Roos!!!

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 08:05 AM
I would like to point out (enthusiastically)
The Sam Houston fans have really upped their game around here
For years - in the past - they hardly engaged in the forum debauchery and ballyhoo

Man have times changed
They are kinda setting the bar right now in the smack realm
Well done gentlemen - very enjoyable

xnodx

Meh...they're almost as funny NDSU fans...xcoffeex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfyjFmJ6KVs

PM me when one of them actually posts some decent smack...xnonono2x

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Guys quit being so naive. EWU is THE GREATEST team with the most outstanding QB and WR known to mankind, combine that with their "Heart of a Champion" mentality and the sheer thuggery of their team and BAM....Fans galore that will pack any stadium in America and watch their beloved team win against all odds. We arent even a blip on their radar right now they have this one "in the bag". Personally Im starting to think we should just forfiet.....Nah who am I kidding. Its ime to work up a number 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-lxsxeXBI&feature=player_detailpage

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Give it up its already over the dominance is oozing through the forum, EWU is just too strong.... said the blind deaf person...

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Come on Saturday!!

TheRevSFA
December 11th, 2012, 08:29 AM
True, Sam was outdrawn by NDSU at the NC last year, but their NC game was a sell out....

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Funny, but not what I said at all. I said that SHSU hasn't faced a receiving corps as good as EWU's in any of their FCS games this season - that includes SFA. I didn't include your FBS games because you lost those.

Also, with as dominant as you make your D-Line out to be, one would think your secondary would be a lot better, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

So it's my opinion that our offense matches up favorably with what seems to be your weakness defensively and I believe we will be able to move the ball on you and should be able to score a fair amount of points unless we turn the ball over and give you short fields like MSU did.

I think the real question is if we can get some critical stops defensively. And I'll admit, that's an if at this point as I recognize that you have a really good and balanced offense.

Remember, when Sam's opponents play good (like Poly) it's because Sam played poorly. Whenever Sam's opponents play ****ty(MSU)...it's not because they had a bad game..it's that Sam is THAT good. Also, most of Sam's close games ended in the third quarter with garbage time trick plays making the game closer than it appeared. You only have 45 minutes to beat them. It's all about what Sam decides to do. xlolx

But I totally agree with this post. We have the ability to play good assignment football as witnessed against Poly. We also have the ability to shut down potent pass offenses like UND. Our problems defensively have been injury related and consistency. The key is winning the turnover battle and holding Sam to a couple of field goals in the red zone. If the defense that played Idaho, Washington State (especially the 2nd half), and Poly shows up...I think we win with a little breathing room to spare.

But I think we can still hang with them in a shoot-out if it comes to that as they won't be able to shut down Padron and Co. As mentioned numerous times, our strength plays into their weakness. But I also remember everyone thinking we would completely abandon the run without Taiwan Jones in the semi against a stout Nova defense. We established the run early and often in that one which loosened up the secondary. This is going to be a very interesting game with both teams have tremendous speed, and multiple ways to win the game.

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Give it up its already over the dominance is oozing through the forum, EWU is just too strong.... said the blind deaf person...

Good hell, and too think WE used to have an inferiority complex. I'm actually now hoping you guys win it all so that we can have more reasonable conversations with our home and home the next two years. xnodx

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 08:41 AM
In an effort to show their appreciation for the mighty beagles, EWU has declared Saturday "Hug a Thug" day...

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 08:43 AM
by the way flanders is on pace to hit the same amount of total yards as last year. try and shut him down running and he will burn you out of the backfield, see Baylor game (and many others), if the Kats show up this will be a 10-14 point win, if the D doesnt get some stops it could be a long night but i like the time we are going to see on Offense, we are the one team that you dont want to have the ball alot. Excited for the game cmmonn saturday.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 08:46 AM
True, Sam was outdrawn by NDSU at the NC last year, but their NC game was a sell out....

That's why I'm pulling for EWU, a ****load of tickets available!

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 08:50 AM
In an effort to show their appreciation for the mighty beagles, EWU has declared Saturday "Hug a Thug" day...

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxcoffeexxlolxxlolxxlolxxl olxxlolx

(Shave!)

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM
While Kaufman is damn good, our secondary has seen just as good, and some MUCH better.

T Williams - Baylor (#2 WR on the board)
R Swope - A&M (Top 10 WR)
T Reese - Baylor (Top 10 WR)
M Evans - A&M (#4 rated Fresh WR)
C Roberson - SFA (All American)

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 09:14 AM
And how did those top WRs do against SHSU? 4 of the WRs you listed played on teams that beat SHSU and the 5th was part of a group that had over 500 yards receiving against the Kats.

While Kaufman is damn good, our secondary has seen just as good, and some MUCH better.

T Williams - Baylor (#2 WR on the board)
R Swope - A&M (Top 10 WR)
T Reese - Baylor (Top 10 WR)
M Evans - A&M (#4 rated Fresh WR)
C Roberson - SFA (All American)

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:16 AM
That's why I'm pulling for EWU, a ****load of tickets available!

Oh please. If I lived in ND I would be a huge bison fan too! What else are you gonna do in the middle of butt f*** nowhere?? Watch paint dry?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Oh please. If I lived in ND I would be a huge bison fan too! What else are you gonna do in the middle of butt f*** nowhere?? Watch paint dry?

count money and polish up championship trophies

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Weak... Third grade level bro.

Whatever you say......bro??????

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Yes...Baylor & A&M both beat Sam. Having the talent they had on the field @ one time at the WR position was a task our boys couldn't handle for 4 qtrs. EWU doesn't have that talent & it's not even close. I'd like to see another FCS team try. And SFA threw it 70 times that game.

Slo - your bitterness is noted. Can't wait to hear your next gripe.

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Trophy. DII doesn't count on this board, remember?

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:28 AM
count money and polish up championship trophies

Exactly my point....sounds boring as hell to me

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Exactly my point....sounds boring as hell to me

Yet you seem to have tons of time to troll message boards.

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:32 AM

Speaking to someone who keeps replying

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM

Speaking of trolling, I'm in my teams thread, you are Trolling my friend, whimper back over to your own thread, your team needs your support!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Speaking of trolling, I'm in my teams thread, you are Trolling my friend, whimper back over to your own thread, your team needs your support!

I'm pulling for your team. Your lazy broke *** fans can't get down to Texas so more tickets for those of us who can afford to travel!

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I'm pulling for your team. Your lazy broke *** fans can't get down to Texas so more tickets for those of us who can afford to travel!

Just so you know that stuff called oil that is just recently sparking your before low rent economy, that stuff, yea we have been doing that for a long time down here in texas haha.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Just so you know that stuff called oil that is just recently sparking your before low rent economy, that stuff, yea we have been doing that for a long time down here in texas haha.

I live in Ohio, and I work for a book publisher. The only oil I ever see is on my bike chain.

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Yes...Baylor & A&M both beat Sam. Having the talent they had on the field @ one time at the WR position was a task our boys couldn't handle for 4 qtrs. EWU doesn't have that talent & it's not even close. I'd like to see another FCS team try. And SFA threw it 70 times that game.

Slo - your bitterness is noted. Can't wait to hear your next gripe.
I have zero bitterness direct at SHSU's team and coaching staff. Both are great and have accomplished great things the last two years. I was one of the first to congratulate them after beating Cal Poly. My problem is with some of their fans that do not know how to handle success with any amount of class or humility. So yeah, I am enjoying poking at said fans.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I have zero bitterness direct at SHSU's team and coaching staff. Both are great and have accomplished great things the last two years. I was one of the first to congratulate them after beating Cal Poly. My problem is with some of their fans that do not know how to handle success with any amount of class or humility. So yeah, I am enjoying poking at said fans.

Your one of those passive aggressive fellers aint you slim...

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 09:56 AM

And since when is it not classy to say that a big reason the game was that close was because we did not play our best, that our quarterback had an off day, that his errant throws had nothing to do with pressure....get real clown.....conditioner is better it leaves the hair silky and smooth....

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:56 AM
surely you can do better than that. unless of course you are going after the AGS Weak Sauce Smack of the year award...if your team plays as good as you talk trash forget the Kats winning by 14 more like 28.

What is this guy pennies your brother or something? I get it you guys are from the movie Twins.... He's Danny Devito and your Swartzenager! Or the other way around, who knows

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM
It is funny that SHSU fans made more excuses in a close win against Cal Poly than Cal Poly fans did in a loss. I can wait to hear the excuse if you lose to EWU.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 10:03 AM
It is funny that SHSU fans made more excuses in a close win against Cal Poly than Cal Poly fans did in a loss. I can wait to hear the excuse if you lose to EWU.

Man its been two weeks, after we beat EWU are your going to be on the NC thread as well, put that horse out to pasture hoss shes done.

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Man its been two weeks, after we beat EWU are your going to be on the NC thread as well, put that horse out to pasture hoss shes done.
Hell yeah. My second favorite team is who ever is playing the Bare Cats.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 10:11 AM
yeah, this is way better than the other thread.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hell yeah. My second favorite team is who ever is playing the Bare Cats.

Slostang, weird name, also I am putting myself in your shoes for a minute, I may feel the same if I was in your shoes, but as I sit here at my desk I find myself getting deppressed so I'm going to take myself out of you SHOES and step into my BOOTS and feel awesome again.....GO KATS

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Well, it is all over now. The battle is lost, and many of us are prisoners, many are dead, many wounded, bleeding and dying. Your Soldier lives and mourns and but for you, my darling, he would rather, a million times rather, be back there with his dead, to sleep for all time in an unknown grave."

A Californian on an assignment in the great state of South Carolina.

I know your name is warning us about your level of intelligence but obviously you can read so ill give you another chance. SLO READ ABOVE QUOTE VERY SLOWLY!!! The first sentence says it all for you!!!! "It's over" Bro...time to hit the hardwood!!

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 10:26 AM
I know your name is warning us about your level of intelligence but obviously you can read so ill give you another chance. SLO READ ABOVE QUOTE VERY SLOWLY!!! The first sentence says it all for you!!!! "It's over" Bro...time to hit the hardwood!!

Why, I am sooooo much fun with your insecure fans.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Why, I am sooooo much fun with your insecure fans.

Insecure?.... Your on OUR thread after YOU lost trying to make a case that yall ALMOST beat us...INSECURE hahaha you my friend are a funny amigo and i dont think anyone is threatened by any of your comments haha. dad gum surfer boy.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 10:34 AM
After reading Poly's message board the week we played y'all I came away with the conclusion that anybody that goes to that school is way to smart to be fun to hang out with...you on the other hand have assured me that you don't have to be very smart to get in there! Unless they have special Ed classes there. It's a simple concept...yall lost and its basketball time! When the clock hit 0:00 that means poly no get to play no more football! Ill say it in Spanish for you....No fóótball!! Any other way that might help you comprehend?

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Insecure?.... Your on OUR thread after YOU lost trying to make a case that yall ALMOST beat us...INSECURE hahaha you my friend are a funny amigo and i dont think anyone is threatened by any of your comments haha. dad gum surfer boy.

I never came on here and said we almost won or should have won. I was proud of my teams effort playing against a team on the road who I thought going in was one of the top two teams in the playoffs. Hell I even warned MSU fans that SHSU would get both yards and points on them.

EWU beat us like a drum and their fans handled it with class. SHSU fans not so much.

xcoach2
December 11th, 2012, 10:38 AM
SHSU fans not so much.

Who gives a ****? Gawddam you're pathetic. Quit ****tin' up the game thread and go cry in a corner. Thx.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 10:42 AM
I never came on here and said we almost won or should have won. I was proud of my teams effort playing against a team on the road who I thought going in was one of the top two teams in the playoffs. Hell I even warned MSU fans that SHSU would get both yards and points on them.

EWU beat us like a drum and their fans handled it with class. SHSU fans not so much.

Slo I have no doubt you are very smart...Cal Poly really is a top notch university! You may be too smart to realize when people are just giving you **** just because. We all realize we were lucky to get out of that game that day. You don't have to keep explaining the same thing to us every day because that opens you up for more **** throughout the day! Just role with it and throw it back at us! Drink a beer, smoke a bowl, do whatever it is you hippies do in California to relax and roll with it cowboy!! It's all in fun to pass the time until Saturday!

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 10:50 AM
AMEN brotha preach it, welcome to church where pastor FMRbearkat is laying down the law, just sit there is your bankrupt state, with your legal weed, far out ideas and liberal agenda haha... and here we go again

putter
December 11th, 2012, 11:03 AM

This coming from a fanbase that bought 5000 "We finished 2nd shirts last year!" It will take some time for SHS fans to handle success. They will get there but time will provide some growing pains. They just need to finish. Last years team was pretty much shut down from the 2nd half of the Montana game through the chipper.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 11:09 AM
This coming from a fanbase that bought 5000 "We finished 2nd shirts last year!" It will take some time for SHS fans to handle success. They will get there but time will provide some growing pains. They just need to finish. Last years team was pretty much shut down from the 2nd half of the Montana game through the chipper.

You all talk about these shirts, never did i see one or hear of them at all, and i get around a lot. A little odd, and here we go some more bitter losers, second half, first half who gives a ****. You lost man its done, its over.

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 11:15 AM
The marketing company that SH pays way to much money made those shirts. However there is a thread on katfans that pretty explicitly shows there were no fans willing to buy them

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 11:16 AM

Seriously though...I live 20 min from Huntsville. 2 of our companies have locations in Huntsville and I have never seen one of these shirts for sale or on somebody. I don't know if they were really printed or a joke by an NDSU fan honestly.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Honestly I just want to know what the excuse will be from grizz and CP fans after we beat EWU, whether by 1 or 14 points, I honestly am pumped to hear the negative remarks about how bad we are for getting to the show 2 years in a row. Hot damn its good to be from TEXAS, Bread rises faster, no aids in TEXAS, burgers are bigger, hot dogs are longer, beers colder, concrete dries quicker, effin TEXAS what do you know?

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 11:22 AM
You forgot where the beer is cold & women are HOT.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 11:23 AM
xtroublex
You forgot where the beer is cold & women are HOT.

True aint no queers in texas either, we just beat em till they are straight.

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 11:29 AM
I like how SloMustangEagleBobcat is STILL trying to call Sam fans 'annoying' & 'classless' as he continues to bring up a LOSS that happened 2 weeks ago. 7 teams have ended their season since Poly did. SEVEN.

I think it's time to let go.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Honestly I just want to know what the excuse will be from grizz and CP fans after we beat EWU, whether by 1 or 14 points, I honestly am pumped to hear the negative remarks about how bad we are for getting to the show 2 years in a row. Hot damn its good to be from TEXAS, Bread rises faster, no aids in TEXAS, burgers are bigger, hot dogs are longer, beers colder, concrete dries quicker, effin TEXAS what do you know?

Montana's not a bad state if it didn't feel like the effin' North Pole half the year. Most of the people were damn nice too but There are some weird SOB's there! I'm talking Austin mixed with Alaska weird!!! I'd put a bullet in my head if I had to live in California!!!

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Montana's not a bad state if it didn't feel like the effin' North Pole half the year. Most of the people were damn nice too but There are some weird SOB's there! I'm talking Austin mixed with Alaska weird!!! I'd put a bullet in my head if I had to live in California!!!

Well then let's hope you make the move. :)

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Well then let's hope you make the move. :)

Wow really you talk about classness you took a joke and made it real. You sir are a punk and are from a **** state that is a leach to our Nation end of story, nothing comes from your state but trash, pornography and a rising debt. If the fault broke and y'all floated off it would be awesome, also quit bringing your hippie asses to the Texas hill country and trying to ruin it too we dont want you here. boom now its personal hahahaha Northern Cali is ok but thats it

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Wow really you talk about classness you took a joke and made it real. You sir are a punk and are from a **** state that is a leach to our Nation end of story, nothing comes from your state but trash, pornography and a rising debt. If the fault broke and y'all floated off it would be awesome, also quit bringing your hippie asses to the Texas hill country and trying to ruin it too we dont want you here. boom now its personal hahahaha

Interesting fact...California is one of 11 states now that has more people on WELFARE than people that have a freaking job!! We can thank all the dumbasses who voted for Obama for this tidbit of the day! There has never been a state that had more people sucking of the tit than working until this administration and now we have 11! At least we can Secede because this country is going to **** with all these lazy MF'ers and the idiots at the top running it into the ground! Texas has a better economy than any other state so yall better move here before we secede because we won't be letting many people in after!! So no junior...I won't be making a move anytime soon!! But for that comment i will do you a favor and send you a bullet for when California livin' becomes too much too handle xanim_chaix

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Interesting fact...California is one of 11 states now that has more people on WELFARE than people that have a freaking job!! We can thank all the dumbasses who voted for Obama for this tidbit of the day! There has never been a state that had more people sucking of the tit than working until this administration and now we have 11! At least we can Secede because this country is going to **** with all these lazy MF'ers and the idiots at the top running it into the ground! Texas has a better economy than any other state so yall better move here before we secede because we won't be letting many people in after!! So no junior...I won't be making a move anytime soon!! But for that comment i will do you a favor and send you a bullet for when California livin' becomes too much too handle xanim_chaix

And people wonder how he got re-elected... that sad truth is is that most americans dont want to work anymore, The statistical evidence of the deterioration of the minority culture in our country is overwhelming and scary. the drop out rates, the prison percentage, the welfare recipients, its sad, and disturbing.

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 11:51 AM
I doubt he knows how to operate a gun. Those Cali boys seem to be a bit....uhhhhhh, FEMININE. Might want to send some deeeeeeeeeeerections.

Throw in "How to Change a Tire" too, just for good measure.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 11:56 AM
FMR bearkat you played guard right....RD,HS,or BM?

Tubakat2014
December 11th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Boy... this thread escalated quickly.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 12:01 PM

Yes i played guard but i have no idea what all those letters mean. I was thinking initials but nobody i played with even has those initials and none are mine. I played next to Chris Louvier (however you spell his name) my fresh and soph year and next to Lance H. my junior and senior year. (only started 1 game my fresh year though)_

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Seriously though...I live 20 min from Huntsville. 2 of our companies have locations in Huntsville and I have never seen one of these shirts for sale or on somebody. I don't know if they were really printed or a joke by an NDSU fan honestly.

They were legitimately on the website but you couldn't "add to cart". Absolutely happened.

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 12:08 PM
If it was on the intertron....MUST be true

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 12:12 PM

Check your messages.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM
If it was on the intertron....MUST be true

Here you go smart guy. Try it yourself.

http://www.bearkatgear.com/bearkat_fans__championship_gear__football__SHSU_Fo otball_National_Runner_Up_Championship_Orange_T_Sh irt____6-55-sh10tj

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 12:14 PM
They were legitimately on the website but you couldn't "add to cart". Absolutely happened.

Don't doubt that...Im just saying im in the 'Ville 2 to 3 times a week and i have NEVER seen one. If 5k were supposedly sold i have no clue who bought them!

Sammy94
December 11th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I live in the the Ville and the shirts were never here. I asked the bookstores where I could find one and they all told me to try online. So if it was online, it had to be true.

Sammy94
December 11th, 2012, 12:23 PM

http://www.bearkatgear.com/bearkat_f...___6-55-sh10tj

This proves the point they just exist online. Try to add to the cart and it just takes you to the gear that is available.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 12:25 PM
This proves the point they just exist online. Try to add to the cart and it just takes you to the gear that is available.

Which is exactly as I stated.

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM
That was my point. They don't exist. We're arguing with ourselves.

Hammerhead
December 11th, 2012, 12:33 PM
They have "undefeated season" magnets too. They should say undefeated regular season.
http://products.advanced-online.com/SAM/mediumLarge/6-25-sh9806c.jpg

http://www.bearkatgear.com/bearkat_fans__championship_gear__football__SHSU_Fo otball_National_Runner_Up_Championship_Orange_T_Sh irt____6-55-sh10tj

Htownbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Which is exactly as I stated.

A shirt that only exists only on the internet and has never been printed is to a tree falling in the woods that no one hears.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 12:34 PM
This is my dad's dog...I sent this picture to the news station in Houston. Now this company is selling **** with his picture on it. We are not selling it, we have nothing to do with it, but its on the web for sale! Sounds about like this mythical interweb shirt!

http://www.zazzle.com.au/bulldog_on_ice_ipod_touch_case-176854921083394110

There really has to be something we can do about this right?? We never posted on the net and we never gave anybody permission to sell his image!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 12:36 PM
A shirt that only exists only on the internet and has never been printed is to a tree falling in the woods that no one hears.

Just pointing out that it was SHSU that mocked it up and offered the shirt for sale. Not an NDSU fan or anyone associated with NDSU>

KATS_21
December 11th, 2012, 12:42 PM
They have "undefeated season" magnets too. They should say undefeated regular season.
http://products.advanced-online.com/SAM/mediumLarge/6-25-sh9806c.jpg

No need to, it says 11-0.

KATS_21
December 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM

Just looked at the box score and CP still had over 400 yards of offense, 2 fumbles lost and 1 int. Turn it over 3 times and its tough to win against anyone.

Can you compare us to EWU, who is the more physical team? Who has more team speed? Legitimate questions........

citdog
December 11th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Larry Weir, Voice of Eastern Washington Football, will appear along with Jeremy Jorgenson Director of Broadcasting at North Dakota State on the FCS Wedge tonight at 7pm eastern time.

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Doubt you get a serious answer from SloStangBobcatEagleBison

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 01:14 PM
In all seriousness, EWU is the 2nd fastest Big Sky team I've seen on film, behind Cal Poly. They don't come across as STIKERS on defense but winning 6-7 games all within a score bodes well for their "toughness."

formerEag
December 11th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I like how SloMustangEagleBobcat is STILL trying to call Sam fans 'annoying' & 'classless'

xtroublex

True aint no queers in texas either, we just beat em till they are straight.

Funny that these two posts followed one another. xrolleyesx

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Doubt you get a serious answer from SloStangBobcatEagleBison

Leave SloStangBobcatEagleBison alone. Youd be bitter two weeks later too if Big Worm was coming after you for betting your whole welfare check on CP winning instead of paying off your monthy drug debt.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 11th, 2012, 01:41 PM
By the way Sam Houston fans. We're still going to yell BISON at the end of the national anthem and we might also be cheering during your alma mater or whatever that was.

and no, we never were nor will we ever cheer the injury to your player.

Thought I'd save the whiny threads on KatFans.

xcoach2
December 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
By the way Sam Houston fans. We're still going to yell BISON at the end of the national anthem and we might also be cheering during your alma mater or whatever that was.

and no, we never were nor will we ever cheer the injury to your player.

Thought I'd save the whiny threads on KatFans.

What do the Bison have to do with 'Merica? You can do all that in front of your TV? I hope we get better looking fanbase opposite us in Frisco this year. Georgia has good lookin' women where as NDSU women actually look like Bison. And lol at the whiny comment. You're easily the most butt-chafed poster on AGS.

Bearkat-Backer
December 11th, 2012, 01:53 PM
This thread has really gone to $h!+.

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Just looked at the box score and CP still had over 400 yards of offense, 2 fumbles lost and 1 int. Turn it over 3 times and its tough to win against anyone.

Can you compare us to EWU, who is the more physical team? Who has more team speed? Legitimate questions........
Both teams are physical and have great speed. EWU is abetter passing team (Cal Poly's defensive weakness) and SHSU is tougher to defend against the run. I would give the edge to SHSU on the D-line and probably EWU in the secondary. I can honestly see either team winning. Like any game against two great teams I see this one coming downtown turnovers.

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Both teams are physical and have great speed. EWU is abetter passing team (Cal Poly's defensive weakness) and SHSU is tougher to defend against the run. I would give the edge to SHSU on the D-line and probably EWU in the secondary. I can honestly see either team winning. Like any game against two great teams I see this one coming downtown turnovers.

Agree with this. Downside is that EWU typically turns the ball over at least once a game. Thankfully, they have been able to overcome those turnovers in most of their games. And force more turnovers from their opponents. If SHSU can play mistake free, it will be a long day for EWU.

Everyone knows that SHSU is tough. I don't think I've read many EWU posters denying this fact. There is a very good chance they win. Vegas is taking them as the favorite. However, all of this is typical for EWU. And it has proven completely irrelevant. Who cares what people are so confident in before the game. The game itself will have it's own identity. Both teams are well coached, make solid game time adjustments, and game changing playmakers. The fact the Bearkats have better stats mean very little. They played mostly different competition, and certainly at different times in different situations. It's anyone's game in my opinion.

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 04:13 PM
well in almost exactly 4 days we will see

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Agree with this. Downside is that EWU typically turns the ball over at least once a game. Thankfully, they have been able to overcome those turnovers in most of their games. And force more turnovers from their opponents. If SHSU can play mistake free, it will be a long day for EWU.

Everyone knows that SHSU is tough. I don't think I've read many EWU posters denying this fact. There is a very good chance they win. Vegas is taking them as the favorite. However, all of this is typical for EWU. And it has proven completely irrelevant. Who cares what people are so confident in before the game. The game itself will have it's own identity. Both teams are well coached, make solid game time adjustments, and game changing playmakers. The fact the Bearkats have better stats mean very little. They played mostly different competition, and certainly at different times in different situations. It's anyone's game in my opinion.

Know, this is Beau's game. Beau knows.....you and I both know it. He is a play calling genius! xnodx

Texas
December 11th, 2012, 04:34 PM
This thread has really gone to $h!+.

Yeah it has. I believe the Kats will win, but I don't think EWU will come in and let them have it either.

Sammy94
December 11th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Finally some game talk about this upcoming match up. Let's keep it going.

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Yeah it has. I believe the Kats will win, but I don't think EWU will come in and let them have it either.

Neither teams gonna come in and play dead. I think this will be a very exciting game. Even if it seems to get away from either team, either one can score in bunches, get turnovers, execute great plays on special teams. I don't see this as being a slow, grind it out defensive battle. I think this will be a shootout with several momentum changes and great plays from both sides!

Texas
December 11th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Neither teams gonna come in and play dead. I think this will be a very exciting game. Even if it seems to get away from either team, either one can score in bunches, get turnovers, execute great plays on special teams. I don't see this as being a slow, grind it out defensive battle. I think this will be a shootout with several momentum changes and great plays from both sides!
Would be great, but I think it will come down to D just having that feeling right now.

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I see this as a shoot out and will not be decided until late into the 4th quarter.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Here's exactly why SHSU wins this one. This is not trash talk this is purely what i see. And this same analysis could be used for the NDSU/GSU game! Eastern Washington is a great team but really they are a great offense and a pretty suspect defense. 77 or whatever y'all are is not good! Sam Houston has both! When it gets to this point you really have to have both to get to the big one. There are the exceptions but way more times than not the teams in the championship have both a top offense and one of the top defenses. Lets say top 25 just for numbers sake! Sam Houston has both and Eastern doesn't! Plain and simple! As an offensive guy I don't like to say it but more times than not a championship team has a great defense! Y'all will score your points but when it comes down to it y'all won't score as much as we will!

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 05:43 PM
"But but but in 2010" in 5 4 3 2......

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Here's exactly why SHSU wins this one. This is not trash talk this is purely what i see. And this same analysis could be used for the NDSU/GSU game! Eastern Washington is a great team but really they are a great offense and a pretty suspect defense. 77 or whatever y'all are is not good! Sam Houston has both! When it gets to this point you really have to have both to get to the big one. There are the exceptions but way more times than not the teams in the championship have both a top offense and one of the top defenses. Lets say top 25 just for numbers sake! Sam Houston has both and Eastern doesn't! Plain and simple! As an offensive guy I don't like to say it but more times than not a championship team has a great defense! Y'all will score your points but when it comes down to it y'all won't score as much as we will!

All true, but I don't think EWU's defense was much better in 2010 and they won it all. I still see this one as a toss up. College football is all about matchups. While stats point to SHSU I think EWU matches up well with SHSU. I give the edge to EWU because of the home field advantage. If the game were in Huntsville I give the edge to SHSU.

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 06:07 PM
As an EWU fan, I won't deny for one second that our defense is questionable. We have some great playmakers on that side of the ball, but just haven't put it all together and played consistently. SHSU has the potential to score at will if our defense plays like it did against Montana, Southern Utah, or Portland State. If they come out and play like they did against Idaho, Washington State, or Cal Poly, then EWU will win. Both teams have explosive offenses and will be able to score on each other. The question is, will those scores be field goals or touchdowns? For some reason, EWU seems to slam the door inside the red zone and I've really noticed it the last two weeks. Gonna be a hell of a game!

BNATION
December 11th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I have to agree I just honestly think our defense get a few more stops that EWU and that's the game. Also I am calling two interceptions. Mark that down 2 the man said.

kingkat99
December 11th, 2012, 06:25 PM
All true, but I don't think EWU's defense was much better in 2010 and they won it all. I still see this one as a toss up. College football is all about matchups. While stats point to SHSU I think EWU matches up well with SHSU. I give the edge to EWU because of the home field advantage. If the game were in Huntsville I give the edge to SHSU.

Ding ding ding we have a winner, figured it would be a beagle but I guess a CP MustangEagle doesn't suprise me. #heartofachampion

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Round and round and round we go. Blah Blah SHSU fans keep pointing to the obvious numbers, yet were those numbers justified against a tough opponents????? Nope! But But But we played Baylor really tough.....yeah back in SEPTEMBER!!! S*** changes in three months.....teams evolve. If you guys were to play Baylor now it would be a blood bath!!

Htownbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Round and round and round we go. Blah Blah SHSU fans keep pointing to the obvious numbers, yet were those numbers justified against a tough opponents????? Nope! But But But we played Baylor really tough.....yeah back in SEPTEMBER!!! S*** changes in three months.....teams evolve. If you guys were to play Baylor now it would be a blood bath!! A new name for roos field. and **** does change, the bearkats are a much much better team than they were back in September.

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 07:18 PM
A new name for roos field. and **** does change, the bearkats are a much much better team than they were back in September.

Yeah your right about that....I hate the name inferno. Sounds cheezy. Blood Bath, now thats a name

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Blood Bath was one of the nickname choices voted on by the fans a couple years ago. Inferno won and I think it's way better than Blood Bath. That just sounds stupid...

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Its got childish video game written all over it.

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Its got childish video game written all over it.

Screw it all. I liked it back in the day when it was called Woodward Field.

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 07:27 PM
And I agree that many teams improve throughout the course of the season. If EWU were to play Washington State again, it would be a much different outcome. Padron just wasn't on his game quite yet back then.

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Nahh, I'll take the 17-2 record on the "Inferno at Roos Field" xthumbsupx

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Actually when I said there are exceptions I was actually thinking about 2010 but just forgot to state that. As a whole though you need a solid defense. Have many of the past FCS champs have had pretty bad D's?

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 07:31 PM

Ok....you got me xbowx

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Actually when I said there are exceptions I was actually thinking about 2010 but just forgot to state that. As a whole though you need a solid defense. Have many of the past FCS champs have had pretty bad D's?

Probably not, but I don't know further back than a few years. Most teams don't have a good enough offense to make up for a bad defense. I guess we'll see if EWU does..

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 07:47 PM

You better say that as many times as possible this week because there's about to be a 3 instead of a 2 there!

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM
You better say that as many times as possible this week because there's about to be a 3 instead of a 2 there!

You gonna come back on here and eat crow if it's 18-2? xnodx

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Ding ding ding we have a winner, figured it would be a beagle but I guess a CP MustangEagle doesn't suprise me. #heartofachampion

And do you disagree or you just being a #%^#! ?

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 08:01 PM

Don't take this as trash talk at all. Our D has been inconsistent, and I do think 2010's was overall better. If our D doesn't play it's best game of the year, we are in trouble. But this D has an uncanny ability to create problems for other teams when it needs to, forcing field goals, creating turnovers that lead to scores, and getting the 3 and out's when it seem like the game is slipping away. I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to matter who they are playing. I can absolutely see why the Bearkats are the favorite in this game. From an outsiders perspective, I think most people would choose them. And once again, there's no way I'm saying with 100% certainty EWU wins. But I have complete confidence that this game is winnable for them. They have the intangibles that keep them in every game. They don't give up, and they find a way. What will be funny is to see SHSU blow the doors off this thing and relax like the game is in hand, even just a little, and watch EWU come back into it (like ISU almost did), and pull out the win late. I'd love to see it.

woffordgrad94
December 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM
Don't know a lot about these teams, but if SHSU plays like they did in Bozeman it will be tough for EWU.

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 08:28 PM
You gonna come back on here and eat crow if it's 18-2? xnodx

I will be one of the first to congratulate y'all :-)

KATS_21
December 11th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Round and round and round we go. Blah Blah SHSU fans keep pointing to the obvious numbers, yet were those numbers justified against a tough opponents????? Nope! But But But we played Baylor really tough.....yeah back in SEPTEMBER!!! S*** changes in three months.....teams evolve. If you guys were to play Baylor now it would be a blood bath!!

Is Wagner a tough opponent? That was a ballgame for 4 quarters. What about Southern Utah? I wouldnt bring up the tough opponent argument if you have had 8 games all decided by 6 or less.

In Sam's case, yes there were just as many weak opponents as EWU had on their schedule. The difference is those opponents were never in the game.

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Is Wagner a tough opponent? That was a ballgame for 4 quarters. What about Southern Utah? I wouldnt bring up the tough opponent argument if you have had 8 games all decided by 6 or less.

In Sam's case, yes there were just as many weak opponents as EWU had on their schedule. The difference is those opponents were never in the game.

One could argue that winning close games is better than blow outs. Fact is, a win is a win.

ewueagle2010
December 11th, 2012, 08:41 PM

And in answer to your question, Wagner made the playoffs so they must be decent. Southern Utah didn't make the playoffs but they played a lot of teams tough and ended up on the wrong side of some, but did beat Montana in Missoula which isn't easy no matter how down a year they may have had.

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 08:49 PM
U

True. This would especially be true if they played the same schedule.

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Injury Report

* Eastern suffered several injuries against Illinois State, but only cornerback T.J. Lee (back) is listed as questionable for this week’s meeting with Sam Houston State. Shaquille Hill (shoulder), Zach Johnson (shoulder) and Chase King (mild concussion) are probable for this week.

Man, that will suck if All American T.J. Lee is out. Hope he can recuperate and be 100% for the game.

EWU Grad 82
December 11th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Don't take this as trash talk at all. Our D has been inconsistent, and I do think 2010's was overall better. If our D doesn't play it's best game of the year, we are in trouble. But this D has an uncanny ability to create problems for other teams when it needs to, forcing field goals, creating turnovers that lead to scores, and getting the 3 and out's when it seem like the game is slipping away. I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to matter who they are playing. I can absolutely see why the Bearkats are the favorite in this game. From an outsiders perspective, I think most people would choose them. And once again, there's no way I'm saying with 100% certainty EWU wins. But I have complete confidence that this game is winnable for them. They have the intangibles that keep them in every game. They don't give up, and they find a way. What will be funny is to see SHSU blow the doors off this thing and relax like the game is in hand, even just a little, and watch EWU come back into it (like ISU almost did), and pull out the win late. I'd love to see it.

I agree, at times our D team can be maddening while at other times they are spectacularly brilliant. I hope the latter D team shows up Saturday and the O line gives Padron time to find either Edwards, Herd of Kaufman and make holes for Forte and Bronson. If these things happens then once again the Eagles should find a way to get the win over a worthy opponent

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Man, that will suck if All American T.J. Lee is out. Hope he can recuperate and be 100% for the game.

Damn. I knew about Lee, but the other guys? Hope they all get to play man. If not, good opportunity for some underclassman to grow a pair and step up

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 09:04 PM
U

True. This would especially be true if they played the same schedule.

I personally thought the Big Sky had more parity than I've ever seen, with only one true cupcake. Obviously teams have to win or lose, but all of the other teams played tough against a good portion of their opponents. If we played a bunch of Idaho States, we'd be able to crow about our amazing stats too. I'm not saying that all the Southland teams are as week as Idaho State. I have no idea. Just saying that elevated stats against different opponents don't necessarily tell the whole story. That being said, obviously SHSU is legit and is winning games in the playoffs.

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Damn. I knew about Lee, but the other guys? Hope they all get to play man. If not, good opportunity for some underclassman to grow a pair and step up

No doubt, Hill is a game changer, and we all know what Zach Johnson can do. Scary to have uncertainty about any of those guys.

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 09:16 PM
"But but but in 2010" in 5 4 3 2......

EWU 2010 defensive numbers:

Points allowed/gm: 24.9
Rushing yds/gm: 139.6
Passing yds/gm: 239.3
Total yds/gm: 378.9
Sacks: 24

EWU 2012 defensive numbers:

Points allowed/gm: 23.9
Rushing yds/gm: 159.0
Passing yds/gm: 235.8
Total yds/gm: 394.8
Sacks: 30

Looks like EWU's 2012 defensive numbers are very close to EWU's 2010 numbers when they won a National Championship.

EWU 2010 offensive numbers:

Points per game: 31.5
Rushing yds/gm: 156.1
Passing yds/gm: 241,0
Total yd/gm: 397.1

EWU 2012 offensive numbers:

Points per game: 33.1
Rushing yds/gm: 129.8
Passing yds/gm: 306.8
Total yds/gm: 436.5

Once again EWU's offensive numbers look very similiar to 2010 when they won a National Championship.

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 09:32 PM
SHSU's 2011 vs 2012 numbers:

2011 defensive numbers:

Points allowed/gm: 14.9
Rushing yds/gm: 72.9
Passing yds/gm: 207.0
Total yds/gm: 279.9

2012 defensive numbers:

Points allowed/gm: 18.5
Rushing yds/gm: 87.4
Passing yds/gm: 223.2
Total yds/gm: 310.6

2011 offensive numbers:

Points per game: 36.9
Rushing yds/gm: 225.9
Passing yds/gm: 151.6
Total yds/gm: 407.5

2012 offensive numbers:

Points per game: 41.7
Rushing yds/gm: 268.5
Passing yds/gm: 191.8
Total yds/gm: 460.3

Looks like SHSU offensive is a better in both yards and points than when they made a run to the championship. The defense gives up a few more yards and points in 2012. Both years numbers are impressive.

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Not to get off point, but here's the real question....will Swoop show up the Bearkat for the half time dance off? I think so....Swoops the man

KATS_21
December 11th, 2012, 10:03 PM
SHSU's 2011 vs 2012 numbers:

2011 defensive numbers:

Points allowed/gm: 14.9
Rushing yds/gm: 72.9
Passing yds/gm: 207.0
Total yds/gm: 279.9

2012 defensive numbers:

Points allowed/gm: 18.5
Rushing yds/gm: 87.4
Passing yds/gm: 223.2
Total yds/gm: 310.6

2011 offensive numbers:

Points per game: 36.9
Rushing yds/gm: 225.9
Passing yds/gm: 151.6
Total yds/gm: 407.5

2012 offensive numbers:

Points per game: 41.7
Rushing yds/gm: 268.5
Passing yds/gm: 191.8
Total yds/gm: 460.3

Looks like SHSU offensive is a better in both yards and points than when they made a run to the championship. The defense gives up a few more yards and points in 2012. Both years numbers are impressive.

You are not suppose to post real stats around here. If you do, the conversation will turn to which mascot is the best. Oh wait, that just happened............

Sam_Kats
December 11th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Are y'all expecting a sellout? I sure wish there was a button on the TV to get that turf back to regular color. Man, what a headache. Luckily, I'll be drinking enough to ease the pain, come Sat around 3pm.

coover
December 11th, 2012, 10:12 PM
everybody got there tickets for Frisco yetYou think you can get as many to the game at Frisco as you got to your home game on December 1?

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 10:19 PM
You are not suppose to post real stats around here. If you do, the conversation will turn to which mascot is the best. Oh wait, that just happened............

Can your mascot do the splits?

coover
December 11th, 2012, 10:19 PM
I cleaned up last week.Your monthly bath?

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 10:20 PM
I personally thought the Big Sky had more parity than I've ever seen, with only one true cupcake. Obviously teams have to win or lose, but all of the other teams played tough against a good portion of their opponents. If we played a bunch of Idaho States, we'd be able to crow about our amazing stats too. I'm not saying that all the Southland teams are as week as Idaho State. I have no idea. Just saying that elevated stats against different opponents don't necessarily tell the whole story. That being said, obviously SHSU is legit and is winning games in the playoffs.

Well if that's the case and we end up beating y'all then that makes 3 BSC teams we beat! IMO that in tern make your conference EQUAL but equally weak and weaker than the Southland! That is IF we beat y'all.

coover
December 11th, 2012, 10:23 PM

EWU fans posted' up
http://s16.postimage.org/grsjcc1qt/ewu.jpg These twinks have names?

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Well if that's the case and we end up beating y'all then that makes 3 BSC teams we beat! IMO that in tern make your conference EQUAL but equally weak and weaker than the Southland! That is IF we beat y'all.

Wouldn't go as far as saying the big sky would be weaker or equally weak, but if you guys do win, I would tip my hat because that would be quite the accomplishment and a shame to the big sky if you ran through all 3 of the big sky teams. Lets just hope that doesn't happen

dudeitsaid
December 11th, 2012, 10:28 PM

No doubt. You will have beat the 3 top teams from the Big Sky. It's obvious you are the cream of the crop of the Southland. And Central Ark was pretty solid as well. Nothing but respect for both teams.

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 10:28 PM

No, that will make SHSU equal to a top 3 BSC team over a two year period. You are having a great run, but let's keep it real here for a second.

xcoffeex

fmrbearkat
December 11th, 2012, 10:30 PM
You think you can get as many to the game at Frisco as you got to your home game on December 1?

We traveled 10-11k to the game last year and I know of alot that wanted tickets but couldn't get them except the outrageous prices on stubhub. NDSU just got them faster prob because Sam has never had that problem of getting tickets to any game! Even when we technically sellout they will continue to sell tickets to fill up the grass and anywhere else they can stuff them. We've had over 17k at a game before (alcorn st. With McNair). EWU will never even have that much in attendance much less travel that many! Same for Poly...no matter where or who you play you you will never travel 10k even in a championship game! Probably not even if it was within 250 miles of SLO!

slostang
December 11th, 2012, 10:32 PM

I think it would mean the top team in the Southland was better than the top teams in the Big Sky. I still think the Big Sky has more quality teams than the Southland and is a better conference.

ruger89
December 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM
These twinks have names?

Yeah, Twinkie boy in the front is pussycat (aka kingcat) and muscles in the back is pennies (aka nickels). Yeah he's the deush that stands 5"9, drives the lifted truck and has big man syndrome.

kalm
December 11th, 2012, 10:46 PM
We traveled 10-11k to the game last year and I know of alot that wanted tickets but couldn't get them except the outrageous prices on stubhub. NDSU just got them faster prob because Sam has never had that problem of getting tickets to any game! Even when we technically sellout they will continue to sell tickets to fill up the grass and anywhere else they can stuff them. We've had over 17k at a game before (alcorn st. With McNair). EWU will never even have that much in attendance much less travel that many! Same for Poly...no matter where or who you play you you will never travel 10k even in a championship game! Probably not even if it was within 250 miles of SLO!

Ummmm...you averaged 600/game more in attendance than EWU and 200 more than Poly this year and are located 2 hours from Frisco. xlolx

coover
December 11th, 2012, 10:56 PM
You also "think" cal poly was the better team as you've said a couple times last week so that shows how much weight I put on what you think! Go find a basketball thread...your season is over! Goodbye!He (slostang) did not say that last week. I did. If you want to say that to somebody, say it to me and not to somebody who did not! I admit saying that Poly was the better team on the field. I also admit that we did not get it done. You beat us. You play on. We do not! And that, sir, is what counts.

But honestly, in all my years (I'm 71), I've never, ever, seen a more arrogant bunch of fans than the Sam Houston fans. Your arrogance is disgusting. You may win Saturday and then you may win in January, but if there is something I've learned in my many years of following various sports teams, you will lose sometime. A team may be the greatest now, but they'll be beaten, probably sooner than later. Sam Houston has a great team this year, you know it, I know it, but bad teams will come in the future.

The arrogance posted here by your fans is totally unnecessary and obnoxious. Stop acting like children and start acting like adults. Root for your team. Let people know that you love and support your team, win or lose. Let people know that you think your team will win. But many of your posters go far beyond that, much too far. You don't laugh at your opponents. You tell them "We're going to get you this year , but maybe you'll get us next year". Why do that? Because it's true.

I've posted some things here that I am ashamed of. When I did that, it was simply a quick impulsive action, and I apologize for those offensive posts. So if I've offended you, I do apologize. Some of you Sam Houston fans should apologize, too.

coover
December 11th, 2012, 11:28 PM

http://www.wilsoncountynews.com/pics/a22919.gifI like Texas, particularly East Texas, where I've spend a lot of time. I don't like the weather much, but that is why I live in the California mountains (6220 feet above sea level at my home) where it stays cool in the summer and where we get snow in the winter. Texas should be proud to have the hard earned reputation as fighting men, and I know they are. But what the heck does that have to do with a sporting event? Yes, I know that Texas is famous for their High School and College Football, but I repeat, what does that have to do with a, this, football game?

By the way, several years ago, an All-Star team made up of Texas High School football players played a similar team made up of California High School football players. It was a series that went 5 or 6 years and the purpose of the games was to earn money for various Children's Hospitals. It was for worthy charity. But, it turned out, the Fighting Texas could not beat those pesky Californians in any of the games played, so the Fighting Texans decided to give up and never play the All-Star California team again ... ever! The worthy charity had to find another way to earn money for their hospitals ... and they have. Of course, this does not prove that California players are better than Texan players. California has a much larger population than Texas and the Californian team had more players to choose from. Texas produces great Football players, but so does California, and Washington State, and Pennsylvania, and even Rhode Island.

coover
December 12th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Honestly I just want to know what the excuse will be from grizz and CP fans after we beat EWU, whether by 1 or 14 pointsIt is this sort of arrogance that I spoke of earlier. There is nothing there and "if we beat EWU", it is this "after we beat EWU". If you are honest, you really don't know if you'll win. You may believe you'll win, but you honestly don't know if you will ... and you're a bit scared that you may actually lose. But you write with bravdo that you will.

You may win, I hope not, but you may. But after the game is over, if you've lost ... what are you going to say then?