PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Southern @ North Dakota State

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

GATA_OneMoreTime
December 11th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Well young man, you need to be studying right now, not farting around on this message board.

Thanks mom. Actually I need to be sleeping. Southern Bison, don't drink too many of those and try the biscuit game out.

woffordgrad94
December 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM
You're very welcome. Glad to be of service.

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Thanks mom. Actually I need to be sleeping. Southern Bison, don't drink too many of those and try the biscuit game out.

You boyes at GaSo...
http://youtu.be/xMSFWZpDZjo

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2012, 11:16 PM
You're very welcome. Glad to be of service.

Ya know...they grow up so fast and you hope they make good decisions...but then they end up at GA Southern and all you can do is shake your head and still love their messed up heads.

citdog
December 11th, 2012, 11:27 PM
You boyes at GaSo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5GkueMtjW4A

Southern Bison
December 11th, 2012, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5GkueMtjW4A

We already ended the college career of the "bearded Jew" on Saturday. Now to end the career of so many "bald eagles"

Bisonoline
December 12th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Don't act like you Bizon boys didn't play this one growing up http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soggy%20biscuit

**Sorry in advance for that one. Just too easy with the JMU thing.

Never heard of that till now. But I guess you guys are the pros when it come to stuff like that.xnodx

GSUEagles#1
December 12th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Honest Question: are ANY Bison fans worried about Friday or think they could lose?

Bisonoline
December 12th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Honest Question: are ANY Bison fans worried about Friday or think they could lose?

Yes Iam worried. GSU has a very good football team. Why do you ask?

BisonBabe
December 12th, 2012, 03:07 AM
As with any game anything can happen. I don't expect the game to be a blow out. In fact I would not be surprised if the score was similar to the Wofford game.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 05:01 AM

Do I think it could happen? Yes. Am I worried? No.

GSUwinsagain
December 12th, 2012, 05:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE8dKYZha3c&feature=youtu.be

Winning is a habit at Georgia Southern Video.

Darlinikki150
December 12th, 2012, 05:34 AM

I don't think Bison fans get worried persay. Nervous would be a better word. As fans, we all have a lot of faith in our Coaching staff, and Defense. The only thing that "worries" me is our Offense, ya never know if they are gonna show up big, or just do enough to win.

Defense wins championships, and our defense has, and continues to be champions. Hence the lack of worry you might be sensing. whether its right or wrong, I can't say. I just know my faith is unwavering, that's why Bison football is so much fun. Great football, and dedicated fans. Friday can't get here soon enough!

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2012, 06:13 AM

Can the Bison lose this game?

Yes, they can. GSU is a good team but so are the Bison. It is a home game and it will be loud.

Sh**....two more days to go...xbangx

semobison
December 12th, 2012, 06:28 AM

I worry about every game. But hey, thats just me!

GSUEagles#1
December 12th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I don't think Bison fans get worried persay. Nervous would be a better word. As fans, we all have a lot of faith in our Coaching staff, and Defense. The only thing that "worries" me is our Offense, ya never know if they are gonna show up big, or just do enough to win.

Defense wins championships, and our defense has, and continues to be champions. Hence the lack of worry you might be sensing. whether its right or wrong, I can't say. I just know my faith is unwavering, that's why Bison football is so much fun. Great football, and dedicated fans. Friday can't get here soon enough!

You have to have a good offense to win championships too unless you expect your defense to score all points.

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2012, 06:44 AM
You have to have a good offense to win championships too unless you expect your defense to score all points.

Well up to this point in the year that is the only way 1 team beat us in the regular season or scored points on us in the playoffs less 3 by SDSU in the first playoff game. Thank you for proving the point for us.

Eaglesrus
December 12th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Well up to this point in the year that is the only way 1 team beat us in the regular season or scored points on us in the playoffs less 3 by SDSU in the first playoff game. Thank you for proving the point for us.

Serious question (sorry, but this isn't the smack board, right?); when NDSU folks talk about the offense giving up points, are you talking just about turnovers that result in scores on that play, or do you include any score that results from a turnover? I haven't studied your season enough to know. In our case, we have had a few that resulted in scores, though not on the plays where we actually turned it over, that I would say were the responsibility of the offense. We had a couple of those early in The Citadel game, for instance. Two fumbles deep in our own territory that The Citadel ended up scoring after.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Serious question (sorry, but this isn't the smack board, right?); when NDSU folks talk about the offense giving up points, are you talking just about turnovers that result in scores on that play, or do you include any score that results from a turnover? I haven't studied your season enough to know. In our case, we have had a few that resulted in scores, though not on the plays where we actually turned it over, that I would say were the responsibility of the offense. We had a couple of those early in The Citadel game, for instance. Two fumbles deep in our own territory that The Citadel ended up scoring after.

Brock has thrown 4 pick 6s this year and fumbled once that was returned for a TD.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
What are your defensive fumble recovery/interception numbers for the year?

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 08:49 AM
I've stayed out of this thread, but I'm popping in to wish both teams the best of luck. Will be at a christmas party so I can't watch the game but will be keeping tabs on it.

BisonPride
December 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM
What are your defensive fumble recovery/interception numbers for the year?

15 fumble recoveries and 9 picks.

SpeedkingATL
December 12th, 2012, 08:55 AM
I just hope the winner of this game isn't determined by turnovers. I look forward to seeing a dominate defense going against a quick and very good offense. Hope it's a close one.

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I'm talking about the actual turnover resulting in a td. Brock had 2 pick sixes and a third pick in the only game of the year we lost to Indiana State. That score was 17-14. Take away the two pick sixes in that game and you can see we didn't give up much on defense. I am worried about our anemic offense it hasn't been stellar the latter part of the year and it does put tremendous pressure on our defense. Yes I know we absolutely could lose this game if our offense doesn't show up. I'm also worried that one of these games our D isn't going to have a great game it can and will eventually happen (happens to all teams). The defense had a good game not stellar against Wofford but you have to give Wofford credit. They had an absolutely stud running back that was hell to stop. I'm like most Bison fans in that I'm waiting for Brock to shine like he did last year. If that guy shows up I really like our chances. If the guy who played in the Indiana State game shows up I'm afraid we'll be watching the championship game on tv at home talking about what happened to our offense.

BisonPride
December 12th, 2012, 09:05 AM

We are talking about points direct from the turnover returned for a TD. That's why we say our points allowed per game is a little deceiving. The defense on the field has only allowed 8.07ppg. Our only loss against Indiana State they scored their points on 2 pick 6 ints and had a kick off return to the 40 (by far the longest of the year)went 3n out and drilled a 52 yarder. At Missouri State I think it was 14-7 at the half but we threw a 102 yard pick six and Mo State had -15 yards of total offense. We were totally dominating the game but the scoreboard doesn't always show how lopsided it is. The only team to really move the ball has been Illinois state who had a bye week before our games. Made a defensive adjustment at halftime and I think they gained like 60 yards the rest of the way.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Go Stink! Beat the bandwagon bison! Canada sucks!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Despite all these lofty predictions I can say one thing. GSU is NOT going to score 21 pts on this defense. When they pin their ears back, they do not give up scores. When we say "garbage time" touchdowns it truly is with the game in hand and a soft cover 2/prevent defense going on.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2012, 09:13 AM
I'm talking about the actual turnover resulting in a td. Brock had 2 pick sixes and a third pick in the only game of the year we lost to Indiana State. That score was 17-14. Take away the two pick sixes in that game and you can see we didn't give up much on defense. I am worried about our anemic offense it hasn't been stellar the latter part of the year and it does put tremendous pressure on our defense. Yes I know we absolutely could lose this game if our offense doesn't show up. I'm also worried that one of these games our D isn't going to have a great game it can and will eventually happen (happens to all teams). The defense had a good game not stellar against Wofford but you have to give Wofford credit. They had an absolutely stud running back that was hell to stop. I'm like most Bison fans in that I'm waiting for Brock to shine like he did last year. If that guy shows up I really like our chances. If the guy who played in the Indiana State game shows up I'm afraid we'll be watching the championship game on tv at home talking about what happened to our offense.

Brock does need to play well for the Bison to win.

If he plays like he did against YSU, this game will not be in doubt. But if starts making mistakes then the Bison will lose.

bisonboone11
December 12th, 2012, 09:15 AM
I think most are specifically talking about the opposing defense actually scoring on the turnover. NDSU, as a team, has given up 17 TD's on the year. 5 of those have been when NDSU's offense has been on the field. Of the 12 TD's given up while NDSU's defense has been on the field, 2 of them were with less than a minute left in 2+ score games, and 1 was when NDSU was up by 66. I know you have to count all of the TD's for the stats, but I look at that as the defense having given up 9 TD's that mattered or could have mattered. I think that's why NDSU fans worry so much about the offense giving up points, because of the 14 "meaningful" TD's given up as a team, over a third of them have occurred with NDSU's offense on the field.

BisonPride
December 12th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Looks like Heagle's first replacement will be back this week in Brian Shepard at SS. Converted from CB to safety when Andre Martin transferred in. Big addition for depth this week and fresh legs. Sounds familiar from last year when Heagle made it back for this one.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/383047/group/sports/

eaglewithabus
December 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Look forward to my second trip in as many years to Fargo. I feel a little better about our chances this year. I just want us to play a complete game and if we get beat then we get beat. Hope to see some of you same canadians again at the buffalo wild wings maybe late thursday and early friday. Lets ride Eagles!

Professor Chaos
December 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Absolutely. We found out against Indiana St that on any given day our offense can literally give a game away. Do I think that will happen on Friday? No. Am I worried that it can happen? Yes.

I actually see both offenses faring better than most are expecting. I predicted Bison 27, Eagles 21 and I'll stick to that.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Is it annoying to have NDSU fans ask and answer their own questions? Yes. Will they cry green and gold tears if the game doesn't go their way? Most certainly.

BisonPride
December 12th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Despite all these lofty predictions I can say one thing. GSU is NOT going to score 21 pts on this defense. When they pin their ears back, they do not give up scores. When we say "garbage time" touchdowns it truly is with the game in hand and a soft cover 2/prevent defense going on.

Of the 12 TDs our D has allowed 3 were garbage time and 2 others were long passes were our Nickle corner simply fell down. He doesn't see the field much more then warm ups and final handshakes now. They have only allowed 2 rushing TDs all year. A 1 yarder to Northern Iowa and a 3 yard bootleg at Ill State.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Is it annoying to have NDSU fans ask and answer their own questions? Yes. Will they cry green and gold tears if the game doesn't go their way? Most certainly.

Is it annoying for you when actual football is being discussed instead of just being a troll thread? I'll bet.

GATA_GSU
December 12th, 2012, 09:54 AM
For those interested, Brent Russell (who despite his maturity/legal issues is an excellent player) needs just a half-sack to break the Georgia Southern all-time sack record. He's currently tied for the record. But this game could be his last chance since his eligibility will be finished after this season. I'm not really familiar with the Bison o-line -- do they give up many, if any, sacks? I'd feel bad for the guy if he finished his GSU career just half of a sack shy of being the sole record holder!

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 09:57 AM
For those interested, Brent Russell (who despite his maturity/legal issues is an excellent player) needs just a half-sack to break the Georgia Southern all-time sack record. He's currently tied for the record. But this game could be his last chance since his eligibility will be finished after this season. I'm not really familiar with the Bison o-line -- do they give up many, if any, sacks? I'd feel bad for the guy if he finished his GSU career just half of a sack shy of being the sole record holder!

I'm sure he'll get his last sack against the bandwagon bison, but even if he doesn't, he'll just get it later that night in a bar fight.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 09:57 AM

1.75 sacks/game

http://www.mercenarytrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/lloyd-300x300.jpg

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I'm sure he'll get his last sack against the bandwagon bison, but even if he doesn't, he'll just get it later that night in a bar fight.

How's your team doing so far?

Colt_45s
December 12th, 2012, 10:01 AM

lol

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Triple your national championships, double your attendance average and on the verge of a D-1 move.

How's your mother doing?

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 12th, 2012, 10:03 AM
The only thing that makes me hesitate to say NDSU will give up more points than they have all year is that we will almost certainly blow a couple of chances to score either due to penalties, fumbles, or just not being able to kick a field goal or punch it in from the red zone.

These things were the difference maker in last year's game far more than many will realize or admit. It is often the difference between championship teams and semifinal teams.

GATA_OneMoreTime
December 12th, 2012, 10:11 AM
The only thing that makes me hesitate to say NDSU will give up more points than they have all year is that we will almost certainly blow a couple of chances to score either due to penalties, fumbles, or just not being able to kick a field goal or punch it in from the red zone.

These things were the difference maker in last year's game far more than many will realize or admit. It is often the difference between championship teams and semifinal teams.
That scares me just about as much as turnovers. All it takes is one stupid hold/block in the back or bad cut block and we sputter.

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Triple your national championships, double your attendance average and on the verge of a D-1 move.

How's your mother doing?

Oh so you are watching the playoffs from home? That sounds pretty exciting

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 10:16 AM

I am too. Going to be a blast. I'm having Bison Sliders for dinner.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 10:19 AM

Eh When you're in the playoffs most every year for decades, it isn't as exciting. One day you Canadiens will get there.

GATA_GSU
December 12th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Lol pretty sure he only does that after we lose to App. Let's hope those days are behind him, though, if he has any desire to succeed in the NFL.

1.75 sacks/game

http://www.mercenarytrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/lloyd-300x300.jpg

Small chance, but still a chance! :D

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 10:26 AM
I am too. Going to be a blast. I'm having Bison Sliders for dinner.

Sounds pretty delicious, atleast you get to watch your team :)

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Eh When you're in the playoffs most every year for decades, it isn't as exciting. One day you Canadiens will get there.

4 years of eligibility and we won a title already and now the very next year we are almost back there again and could back to back, how many years it take you to get your 3? 3 straight years in the playoffs in 5 eligible years and we have a chance at 2 titles already. 9 Claimed National Championships? You?

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 10:45 AM
9 Claimed National Championships? You?

That's cool. Are D-2 trophies plastic?

You know I got some trophies for pop warner when I was a kid. Should I claim them as Appalachian's championships?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 10:49 AM

You know I got some trophies for pop warner when I was a kid. Should I claim them as Appalachian's championships?

I'll bet a few Pets.com bowls will make you forget all about championship trophies.

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM

Hurts doesn't it? No need to cry and make up silly comments. Maybe one day you will get there.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Thank God no one from Mt. Union is in this conversation.

Go Bison
December 12th, 2012, 10:54 AM
I think this is going to be a great game. Last year it could be argued that the best and biggest game ever to be played in the the Fargodome was when these two teams met. This year could top that and there is more exposure this year on ESPN2. I don't think NDSU will score 35 points like last year. I'm thinking it will be in the 20-14 type of score. Looking forward to another great game against a quality opponent.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Hurts doesn't it? No need to cry and make up silly comments. Maybe one day you will get there.

I will stop following Appalachian should the school decide to drop down to division 2.

And I'm not making anything up. I totally have a trophy collection from my little-league sports days. Way cooler than gymnastics ribbons or what ever homo commemoration you got as a kid.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 10:57 AM
I'll bet a few Pets.com bowls will make you forget all about championship trophies.

I'll never forget our three-peat run, but I'm not going on an FBS message board and touting ASU as a three-time national champion.

It's a different ballgame.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I'll never forget our three-peat run, but I'm not going on an FBS message board and touting ASU as a three-time national champion. It's a different ballgame.

Well, there's your problem right there. The bisun don't understand objectivity or logic. Too cold. Brain cells freeze.

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 10:59 AM
I will stop following Appalachian should the school decide to drop down to division 2.

And I'm not making anything up. I totally have a trophy collection from my little-league sports days. Way cooler than gymnastics ribbons or what ever homo commemoration you got as a kid.

lol, i'm sure you do. All your ballet ribbons for 7th & 8th place is something to brag about.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Yeah, if Mt. Union moved up to DII while NDSU was still there, do you think NDSU would give a ***** about their TEN D-III championships?

Nope.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 11:02 AM
lol, i'm sure you do. All your ballet ribbons for 7th & 8th place is something to brag about.

So.....you just took my joke, and changed the word "gymnastics" to "ballet."

You should do standup with that kind of on-the-fly wit.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Answer the question:

Would NDSU have cared/respected about Mt. Union's TEN D-III championships if they had moved up to D-II while the bisun were still there?

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 11:05 AM

Oh I'm sorry i didn't come up with some app hillbilly comment.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 11:11 AM
Oh I'm sorry i didn't come up with some app hillbilly comment.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t-Dy2G2jvCI/TNvtKKK5ZzI/AAAAAAAABHc/HYuHEfugO3g/s1600/comic-book-guy-worst-post-ever.jpg

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Yes we would, they have a great program with a great accomplishment.

deez_na
Answer the question:

Would NDSU have cared/respected about Mt. Union's TEN D-III championships if they had moved up to D-II while the bisun were still there?

I could care less, you have some app fan talking crap on here bringing up their whopping 3 titles acting all tough while his team is sitting at home right now watching, past is the past. That's why i brought up stupid past crap. Bison are better as of recent, that's what matters to me. Playoffs THIS YEAR

NoDak 4 Ever
Answer the question:

Hell yeah! No scholarships means great coaching.

Anyway. We care about App state about as much as anyone cares about our DII championships. This is a thread about the 2012 semifinal game. If App State wanted to be in it, their boys should have blocked better

bisonboone11
December 12th, 2012, 11:14 AM
4 years of eligibility and we won a title already and now the very next year we are almost back there again and could back to back, how many years it take you to get your 3? 3 straight years in the playoffs in 5 eligible years and we have a chance at 2 titles already. 9 Claimed National Championships? You?
NDSU is not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as App State. According to Apphole, in order to be worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as App State, NDSU needs to average 20k+ fans (which is impossible to do in a <19k capacity facility), win another championship, AND continue to make the playoffs for 10 years straight (apparently App State can't even be mentioned in the same breath as App State, because they haven't accomplished this).

Eagle11
December 12th, 2012, 11:15 AM
I could care less, you have some app fan talking crap on here bringing up their whopping 3 titles acting all tough while his team is sitting at home right now watching, past is the past. That's why i brought up stupid past crap. Bison are better as of recent, that's what matters to me. Playoffs THIS YEAR

Wait a minute, does this mean you'll all shut the **** up about beating GSU last year?

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Wait a minute, does this mean you'll all shut the **** up about beating GSU last year?

This.

Bison56
December 12th, 2012, 11:18 AM

xzzzzx

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 11:19 AM

List where I ever stated anything about beating you and how that is relevant to this fridays game? Alot of same players so there are some comparisons that can be made to last season but claiming titles when players who were on that team aren't even around anymore is weak.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 11:21 AM
List where I ever stated anything about beating you and how that is relevant to this fridays game? Alot of same players so there are some comparisons that can be made to last season but claiming titles when players who were on that team aren't even around anymore is weak.

Again, the slow NDSU fan thinks 'we' are talking directly at 'him.' That post was for most NDSU fans who want to keep harping on about last year.

"List it man, I dare ya'! List it!"

GATA_GSU
December 12th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Also, slightly unrelated...Georgia Southern has students from 49 different U.S. states. Guess which state is the only one missing? North Dakota.

Must be an omen.

Eagle11
December 12th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Again, the slow NDSU fan thinks 'we' are talking directly at 'him.' That post was for most NDSU fans who want to keep harping on about last year.

Yeah, I better break out my citations manual so I can make sure I list it correctly. Thats NDSU's game plan. Talk themselves up, then deny it when someone calls you out about your arrogance.

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 11:26 AM

Yeah no s*** sherlock, thanks for making that clear lol. I am the one who ripped back on app hole who brought up titles to start, not another fan. So you want to pick at my post regarding past then go ahead but I'm the one posting back to you guys. Duh some people will bring up the past GSU game and it's fairly relevant considering both teams are similar.

Cap'n Obvious
December 12th, 2012, 11:27 AM
For all the circle jerking going on in this thread it should probably be listed as NSFW by now................NDSU VS GSU or obnoxious fan base 1 vs obnoxious fan base 2.......either one is accurate.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Yeah no s*** sherlock, thanks for making that clear lol. I am the one who ripped back on app hole who brought up titles to start, not another fan. So you want to pick at my post regarding past then go ahead but I'm the one posting back to you guys. Duh some people will bring up the past GSU game and it's fairly relevant considering both teams are similar.

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm436/gsu2583/tumblr_m7dfjthkhX1rys4czo1_500_zpsf935a36e.gif

BisonBacker
December 12th, 2012, 11:32 AM

Seriously tolling this thread shows you are still a kid. Don't you have a coaching thread somewhere that you could post in talking about who may be your next coach or how great Moore was (he was a great coach by the way). You are obviously welcome to post in this thread but just trolling it with juvenile comments? I expect better from you Apphole.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Seriously tolling this thread shows you are still a kid. Don't you have a coaching thread somewhere that you could post in talking about who may be your next coach or how great Moore was (he was a great coach by the way). You are obviously welcome to post in this thread but just trolling it with juvenile comments? I expect better from you Apphole.

Really? I don't.

Vitojr130
I'll never forget our three-peat run, but I'm not going on an FBS message board and touting ASU as a three-time national champion.

It's a different ballgame.

That's because you're not part of the FBS yet. You better d*mn well accept the fact that ASU will still tout their success at the FCS level to justify your jump to FBS (if it ever happens xlolx) because they are proud moments for your program. When you claim the top place in your division given the same resources as everyone else, it is ALWAYS impressive, especially if you have multiple. The fact that NDSU has 9 of these trophies should indicate the strength of our program, despite what league they are in.

Also, top D2 teams are not always that indifferent to the FCS. I seem to remember a certain NDSU (D2) game @ Montana (#3 FCS) in 2003... And that wasn't even a title year...

BisonBacker
Also, slightly unrelated...Georgia Southern has students from 49 different U.S. states. Guess which state is the only one missing? North Dakota.

Must be an omen.

I saw that on the news last night and thought that was pretty funny. I wonder after they ran that how many kids might look at GSU seriously to attend next year. I wonder what the breakdown is for NDSU regarding students from different states/countries.

deez_na
December 12th, 2012, 11:35 AM
http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm436/gsu2583/tumblr_m7dfjthkhX1rys4czo1_500_zpsf935a36e.gif

Well good lord, I need to spell it out for you. Use your own common sense once in awhile. Let me know if last years has nothing the same or similar to this years team.

Vitojr130
December 12th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I saw that on the news last night and thought that was pretty funny. I wonder after they ran that how many kids might look at GSU seriously to attend next year. I wonder what the breakdown is for NDSU regarding students from different states/countries.

From the Office of Admission:

"North Dakota State University is a student-focused, land-grant, research university with more than 14,000 students from 47 states and more than 80 countries, creating a diverse student population. Programs are academically rigorous, but more than 80 percent of our classes have 40 or fewer students, creating an immersive learning environment in which our faculty are committed to student success. The campus offers excellent facilities for living, learning and making lifelong connections."

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
From the Office of Admission:

"North Dakota State University is a student-focused, land-grant, research university with more than 14,000 students from 47 states and more than 80 countries, creating a diverse student population. Programs are academically rigorous, but more than 80 percent of our classes have 40 or fewer students, creating an immersive learning environment in which our faculty are committed to student success. The campus offers excellent facilities for living, learning and making lifelong connections."

also frostbite amputations

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 11:42 AM
"Also, second only to Utah State, the whitest campus (both in and outside the classroom) in the nation."

Vitojr130
December 12th, 2012, 11:44 AM

Does this mean you'll all shut the **** up about how this is a different year and GSU has had just a revolutionary season and will put up 30,000 yards against the number 1 defense in our division (and arguably one of the best in the country)?

The past season is relevent because 82% of the team returned to do it again... we only lost about 4 starters total from last years squad, so you'll be facing basically the same team, except now they have an additional year of experience...

blueballs
December 12th, 2012, 11:49 AM
The past season is relevent because 82% of the team returned to do it again... we only lost about 4 starters total from last years squad, so you'll be facing basically the same team, except now they have an additional year of experience...

So riddle me this...

Is it not a different year this year from last year?

And how many points does NDSU get spotted Friday night because of last year?

Eagle11
December 12th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Does this mean you'll all shut the **** up about how this is a different year and GSU has had just a revolutionary season and will put up 30,000 yards against the number 1 defense in our division (and arguably one of the best in the country)?

To borrow one from your fan base, "point to a post where I said we would win?"

Vitojr130
December 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM
So riddle me this...

Is it not a different year this year from last year?

And how many points does NDSU get spotted Friday night because of last year?

We won the NC in 2012. It's still 2012 :D

To borrow one from your fan base, "point to a post where I said we would win?"

I didn't mention you stating that you would win. Instead, I pointed out that last year IS still relevent and can be used to justify our reasoning to why we think WE will win.

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Link (http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=1326)

NDSU Bison Alumni National Playoff watch parties.

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Answer the question:

Of course. The ability for a program to rack up that many NCs regardless of division over the past few decades is commendable. Also is their drive to step up to the next level and do battle with larger schools (more schollys, better facilities) and make an impact within a few years in their conference and the playoffs.

When you see an individual athlete, say a PGA Tour player, work their way from the PGA Tour to the Champions Tour or from the Buy.com Tour to the PGA, the accomplishments of the previous tour are not idly discarded. Those achievements are what helped them reach the next level in many cases. The are still introduced as champions of the Buy.com tour, 1974 Masters, 1981 British Open, etc. and applauded for those accomplishments.

No one is bragging about any other sports championships on here (except for darell). We're all talking about football and it's just as challenging to win a D-III title as it is to win in the FCS.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2012, 12:27 PM
"Also, second only to Utah State, the whitest campus (both in and outside the classroom) in the nation."

Must be why were so slow and you're crazy fast huh?

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM

And I thought MY comment was borderline racist...

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 12:33 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Thats+Racist+.+Herro+you+like+noodles+nghia_73e7aa _4152403.jpg

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 12:44 PM

Touting D-2 trophies is a pet peeve. Pretty sure everyone on AGS that's not a NDSU fans rolls their eyes every time one of you brings that up.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Touting D-2 trophies is a pet peeve. Pretty sure everyone on AGS that's not a NDSU fans rolls their eyes every time one of you brings that up.

Guilty...

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 12:48 PM

Link please

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 12:49 PM

Only 5 are DII trophies, the other 3 were won playing against current FCS schools.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Only 5 are DII trophies, the other 3 were won playing against current FCS schools.

Not current. App state was NAIA then and GSU didn't exist. :D

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Link please

Joke. Much like the NDSU offense. :)

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Not current. App state was NAIA then and GSU didn't exist. :D

Was that before or after we were winning bowl games and beating current SEC teams?

Selective history lessons will always come back to bite you.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 12:59 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how this offense, which is 10th in scoring in FCS, is such a joke.

Am I missing something here?

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Just seems like they are slowly de-evolving... much like their fanbase.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM

If NDSU fans devolved any more they'd be one-celled.

Green1
December 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM

Just keep thinking that way....

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 01:06 PM

We seems to have a nice conversation once in a while until you and Apphole dump a bunch of troll **** all over it.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I hope NDSU pulls this one out we want a rematch

Thunderstruck
December 12th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I hope NDSU pulls this one out we want a rematch

Be careful what you wish for! :)

I think a rematch would be another great game.

BNATION
December 12th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Be careful what you wish for! :)

I think a rematch would be another great game.

I agree, kind of games i enjoy watching. Hopefully we dispatch these EWU clowns saturday.

gsu2583
December 12th, 2012, 01:23 PM
NDSU offense:

First 5 games: 44ppg
Next 4 games: 28ppg
Last 4 games: 25ppg

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 01:23 PM

Just tell your defense to take it easy and not to worry about NDSU's joke of an offense.

GATA
December 12th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Only 84 pages so far!?

I'm ashamed of By-zun and Eagle fans. I expected more...I expect more from THESE fanbases...It's not nearly ignorant enough on here.

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM
NDSU offense:

They only put up 38 on Illinois State. Didn't they just play App St a couple weeks ago.

BisonCM
December 12th, 2012, 01:29 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how this offense, which is 10th in scoring in FCS, is such a joke.

Am I missing something here?

Granted every team plays cupcakes, but 40% of the total points scored this year came from 25% of games played (Robert Morris (52), Prairie View(66), and USD(54) for 172 of the 433 points scored).

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 01:29 PM
NDSU offense:

in the playoffs 28 and 14 on two of the top 10 scoring defenses in the country.

This isn't UCA and ODU. Don't let your offensive #'s fool ya.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Only 84 pages so far!?

I'm ashamed of By-zun and Eagle fans. I expected more...I expect more from THESE fanbases...It's not nearly ignorant enough on here.

I'm doing my part!

Buck the Fison

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Only 84 pages so far!?

ok.

GSU is chicken **** for buying out the game last year. That going to get anything?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 01:31 PM
I'm doing my part!

Buck the Fison

What's funny is the only thing forcing your tongue up the ghost of Erk Russell's asshole is your animosity for a team that you've never played.

Apphole
December 12th, 2012, 01:33 PM
What's funny is the only thing forcing your tongue up the ghost of Erk Russell's asshole is your animosity for a team that you've never played.

Have to support fellow SoCon/SunBelt members!

Can't say I won't instinctively celebrate when you guys make a big play against them Friday though.

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 12th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Only 84 pages so far!?

We are anxiously awaiting the contribution of your sagacity to this thread. We have not forgotten how you picked GSU to win big last year. :)

bisonboone11
December 12th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Was that before or after we were winning bowl games and beating current SEC teams?

Selective history lessons will always come back to bite you.
Looks like App State is 3-6 in bowl games, and NDSU is 7-5 in bowl games.

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2012, 01:53 PM

Apphole...http://www.rebelstore.com/skeeredsticker.gif

Vitojr130
December 12th, 2012, 02:09 PM

Can't say I won't instinctively celebrate when you guys make a big play against them Friday though.

Lolz, you haven't got the official invite yet buddy.

Hammerhead
December 12th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Are we allowed to tout our AP and UPI championships before the current divisions were established? You might recognize our opponents in the bowl games that propelled us to #1 in the polls.

1965 Pecan Bowl: NDSU 20, Grambling 7
1968 Pecan Bowl: NDSU 23, Arkansas State 14
1969 Camellia Bowl: NDSU 30, Montana 3

GATA_GSU
December 12th, 2012, 02:50 PM
I'm noticing a lot, if not most, of NDSU fans are extremely confident that Friday's game will be decided in their favor. Do you think the NDSU coaches and players have that same level of confidence?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 02:52 PM
I'm noticing a lot, if not most, of NDSU fans are extremely confident that Friday's game will be decided in their favor. Do you think the NDSU coaches and players have that same level of confidence?

They are the pro's pros. Ask anybody who was here last year. They have the plan and they believe they have the young men to execute it. They do not take anyone lightly and you better believe they do not allow the players to either. If there is one thing they will be on Friday, it's ready.

Bisonator
December 12th, 2012, 03:08 PM

Why wouldn't they? I would expect both teams to be confident.

TheRevSFA
December 12th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Knock knock....

GATA_GSU
December 12th, 2012, 03:20 PM
They are the pro's pros. Ask anybody who was here last year. They have the plan and they believe they have the young men to execute it. They do not take anyone lightly and you better believe they do not allow the players to either. If there is one thing they will be on Friday, it's ready.

That's good. Going into the game with a, "we've got this" mentality could spell trouble for either team. A lot of fans as well as players were surprised by NDSU last year. I know for a fact, having spoken to some players, there were some who basically thought going in to the game that people in North Dakota couldn't play football, NDSU plays in a weak conference, etc. A lot of fans felt the same way lol.

AmsterBison
December 12th, 2012, 03:24 PM
a. Aren't the Squidbillies from Georgia?
b. Make that an alternate nickname and I'll root for you guys in every game that doesn't involve NDSU.

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 03:30 PM
a. Aren't the Squidbillies from Georgia?
b. Make that an alternate nickname and I'll root for you guys in every game that doesn't involve NDSU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RT5M44AVM

DJKyR0
December 12th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Why wouldn't they? I would expect both teams to be confident.

If you won last year's matchup by 28 points, it'd be the same thing. I have just as much confidence as I'd have if we played SDSU, Robert Morris, lehigh, or Montana state - all teams we've recently blown out of the playoffs recently.

bullitt_60
December 12th, 2012, 04:37 PM
NDSU sucks.

Gil Dobie
December 12th, 2012, 04:46 PM
NDSU sucks.

Decemberists?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Decemberists?

I'm going to let them off the hook this time. It does seem there is a new crop of superfans that pops up every December. He's got at least a year so he gets a pass, maybe?

blueballs
December 12th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Now seems as good a time as any to post this, but Friday is a special day for a dozen GSU seniors both on and off the field as they graduate Friday.

Congratulations to Brent Russell, Darrieon Robinson, Russell DeMasi, Blake DeBartola, John Stevenson, A.J. McCray, Brandon Lane, Deon DuBose, Zach Reckers, Brian Wilcher,Tyler Sumner, and Zach York for being true scholar athletes and GATA in the classroom.

bullitt_60
December 12th, 2012, 06:28 PM
I'm going to let them off the hook this time. It does seem there is a new crop of superfans that pops up every December. He's got at least a year so he gets a pass, maybe?

No, I jumped back on the bandwagon last year. Most of my post are in last year's thread. I do, however, read this forum everyday.

I was attempting to get the thread back on topic.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Wilson16
December 12th, 2012, 07:05 PM
NDSU sucks.

And GSU swallows. I had to dude

Twentysix
December 12th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Wednesday night and the thread hasn't even passed 100 pages. /fail

Wilson16
December 12th, 2012, 07:07 PM
And GSU swallows. I had to dude

Now were back on topic Mr Bull****t_60

Twentysix
December 12th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Apparently NDSU won a recruiting battle against Pitt out of the Big East.

■Jacobsen had a full ride offer to the University of Pittsburgh, which came through head coach Paul Chryst

Flame away GSU fans.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 12th, 2012, 07:14 PM

Flame away GSU fans.

Looks like a good recruit for the Bison.

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 07:20 PM

Flame away GSU fans.

this guy won an actual battle against pitt

http://bruehoyt.com/superheroes/DC/batman/penguin/burgess4.jpg

Twentysix
December 12th, 2012, 07:23 PM
this guy won an actual battle against pitt

http://bruehoyt.com/superheroes/DC/batman/penguin/burgess4.jpg

Lol is that the penguin?

citdog
December 12th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Lol is that the penguin?

I always assumed that youngstown had two burgess merediths as mascots. NO?

bullitt_60
December 12th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Now were back on topic Mr Bull****t_60

Thanks buster.

http://i45.tinypic.com/r06nhw.jpg

Wilson16
December 12th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Thanks buster.

Why you're very welcome!

Bison56
December 12th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Thanks buster.

xlolx

68ndsuBISONfan
December 12th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Georgia Southern by 2 touchdowns. North Dakota States offense is pretty anemic. The southern speed will take control:)

As much as I would like to see NDSU travel to Frisco, TX for a shot at a back to back National Championship, you make a good point, about our offense, but, on the other hand we do have a pretty solid defense, and you can ask any football fan or coach, DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS. And as ours has in many games this year already, it could once again be our ACE in the hole. So as many before me have said, "Bring It On" I think it will be a hell of a game. I predict the winner will take it by less than 6 points.

Sam_Kats
December 12th, 2012, 08:39 PM
I'm torn here. Tough call. NDSU seems to be putt-putting along offensively but DAMN that's a great defense. GaSo offesne looked REALLY good last week vs ODU. I know McKinnon is good but Swope is the REAL DAMN DEAL! However, the line says otherwise as the last I saw was Bison -9.5

Either way, I'll be glued to the set Friday night.

68ndsuBISONfan
December 12th, 2012, 08:39 PM
If the Bison win Friday night are they then SOCON champs too?

LOL

eagle07
December 12th, 2012, 08:40 PM

Higgs boson - hugs bison , I thought it funny

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2012, 08:50 PM
The Bison played two of the best scoring defenses in the country to an average of 21 pts. I won't make a ton of excuses about unforced errors by the Bison preventing scores against Wofford but you look at SDSU and Wofford and split the difference. I can see the Bison playing a statistically worse defense a little better. 21pts.

Now for the Bison defense. Sure they may get a TD but they won't get more than 2.

Bison 21
GSU 12 (at least 1 PAT missed/blocked forcing a failed conversion)

keller625
December 12th, 2012, 10:08 PM
I dont know anything about the other two team, but i feel it pretty safe to say the winner of this game eventually wins the NC?

Twentysix
December 12th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I dont know anything about the other two team, but i feel it pretty safe to say the winner of this game eventually wins the NC?

No, SHSU seems to have just as legitimate a chance as this side of the bracket. EWU does seem like the weakest link of the remaining 4 though.

Bisonator
December 12th, 2012, 10:23 PM
It goes without saying. These are four pretty damn good football teams! Any one of the four could be champions. Here is hoping it's NDSU. GO BISON!

GSUwinsagain
December 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I really feel like there is more mutual respect this year among the final four than last year. I for one believe that is a good thing. Safe travels to all.
I can't wait, it's going to be a good, hard nosed game for sure.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2012, 12:22 AM
I really feel like there is more mutual respect this year among the final four than last year. I for one believe that is a good thing. Safe travels to all.
I can't wait, it's going to be a good, hard nosed game for sure.

There is mutual respect between NDSU & GaSo and NDSU and Sam Houston. EWWWW is simply a thug team that plays dirty that's been lucky so far this year and back in 2010. As you saw last year, the real EWWW iggles showed up and they missed the playoffs completely. NDSU, GaSo, & SHSU have good programs, play strong schedules, and most of their fans on here give credit where credit is due (even with all of the smack talk).

Hambone
December 13th, 2012, 06:54 AM
There is mutual respect between NDSU & GaSo and NDSU and Sam Houston. EWWWW is simply a thug team that plays dirty that's been lucky so far this year and back in 2010. As you saw last year, the real EWWW iggles showed up and they missed the playoffs completely. NDSU, GaSo, & SHSU have good programs, play strong schedules, and most of their fans on here give credit where credit is due (even with all of the smack talk).

Curious as to how EWU didn't play a strong schedule. Their non-conf games were 2 FBS and Cal Poly.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Excluding all the bull**it on here....I am looking forward to watching the battle between the Bison defense and GSU offense.

The NDSU offense needs to sustain drives and not turn the ball over.

gsu2583
December 13th, 2012, 09:15 AM
The NDSU offense needs to sustain drives and not turn the ball over.

http://i318.photobucket.com/albums/mm436/gsu2583/24974543.jpg

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Seriously we are 1 day away from game day. Everyone else getting pretty pumped up for the game?

Chuck Norris
December 13th, 2012, 09:34 AM
I just kicked Trivette in the throat!! WOOOOOOOO! I'm pumped!!!!!

GSUEagles#1
December 13th, 2012, 09:50 AM
I'm nervous as HELL!!!!!

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Seriously we are 1 day away from game day. Everyone else getting pretty pumped up for the game?
Pumped up would be an understatement. Less than 29 hours until tailgating commences!

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I'm nervous as HELL!!!!!

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, i'm actually a little nervous about this game too. I just hope it's a good game.

gataeagles06
December 13th, 2012, 09:55 AM

To say I've barely worked this week would be an understatement. Really excited about making the trip and watching what has the makings of a great game. See y'all tomorrow in Fargo!

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Pumped up would be an understatement. Less than 29 hours until tailgating commences!

I'm sure you folks gather around an ice fishing hole and eat lutefisk, but that ain't tailgating. Hopefully NDSU and App meet next year so we can show you boys how it's done.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I'm sure you folks gather around an ice fishing hole and eat lutefisk, but that ain't tailgating. Hopefully NDSU and App meet next year so we can show you boys how it's done.

It certainly won't happen unless we get a 2nd rd game.

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 10:11 AM

Poor App fan talking about next season already, I guess when your team is home for the year that's all you can hope for.

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Poor App fan talking about next season already, I guess when your team is home for the year that's all you can hope for.

Low hanging fruit.

You can do better, Canadian.

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Low hanging fruit.

Wow good come back, that was painful. Go back to your hole.

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Wow good come back, that was painful. Go back to your hole.

If you're not going to put any effort into this, I'm going to have to talk **** to another NDSU fan. This is your last chance. You don't want to blow it.

What is a NDSU tailgate like seriously? Is it indoors too? Lots of hockey talk?

Green1
December 13th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Low hanging fruit.

xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawl ingxxbawlingx

"My team didn't make it this far in the playoffs, so I'm going to TROLL the boards and make an *** of myself. " - Sincerely, Apphole

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 10:23 AM
If you're not going to put any effort into this, I'm going to have to talk **** to another NDSU fan. This is your last chance. You don't want to blow it.

What is a NDSU tailgate like seriously? Is it indoors too? Lots of hockey talk?

Yup it's indoors, we gather in a small room and chat for 15 minutes about our powerful hockey program.

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 10:24 AM

"My team didn't make it this far in the playoffs, so I'm going to TROLL the boards and make an *** of myself. " - Sincerely, Apphole

I would be trolling this thread regardless.

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 10:27 AM

couldn't be more correct than this

darell1976
December 13th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Yup it's indoors, we gather in a small room and chat for 15 minutes about our powerful hockey program.

xlolx

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 10:33 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAavaZqDaXE

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I figured you guys would be celebrating your invite to the Meineke Car Care Buffalo Wild Wings PapaJohns.com Bowl by that time.

Green1
December 13th, 2012, 10:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAavaZqDaXE

Oh, Apphole! You scallywag! With such "razor" wit and "kind" demeanor, you must work for the D.M.V. or Walmart customer service!

Don't hang your head in shame over your football team's lost season. There is always next year! Or the next year..... or the year after that..... or 5 years from now..... well, you know what I mean.....

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 10:54 AM
HEY! Direct your hatred towards Georgia Southern. Focus people!

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Oh, Apphole! You scallywag! With such "razor" wit and "kind" demeanor, you must work for the D.M.V. or Walmart customer service!

Don't hang your head in shame over your football team's lost season. There is always next year! Or the next year..... or the year after that..... or 5 years from now..... well, you know what I mean.....
At least when App St goes FBS they won't have to worry about lost opportunities when they lose their first postseason game every year.

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 10:58 AM

Hey if you can't laugh at your own shrill accent, you might as well abandon all forms of humor entirely.

Green1
December 13th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Double Post

Green1
December 13th, 2012, 11:04 AM

Good point bullit!

deez_na
December 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM

yeah screw Southern, GO BISON!!!

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2012, 11:13 AM
From a Kolpack column

Conversely, Georgia Southern head coach Jeff Monken, whose team played Alabama last year, said NDSU is the closest thing to the Crimson Tide he's seen in his three years with the Eagles.

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 11:14 AM
If you get a divorce in Georgia do you go back to just being brother and sister? :p

pike51
December 13th, 2012, 12:03 PM
If you get a divorce in Georgia do you go back to just being brother and sister? :p

I don't know... if you get a divorce in ND, do you have to cut off your hand?

citdog
December 13th, 2012, 12:07 PM

that was funny......dontcha know

boogereagle
December 13th, 2012, 12:07 PM

That's a low blow. Besides, it's not our fault every trailer park in the rust belt emptied out and we wound up with the dregs of yankee society.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Bison burger for lunch! Om nom nom

http://i48.tinypic.com/209rt03.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 12:23 PM

You realize that you can get Bison burgers on almost any decent menu if Fargo, right? Too dry for my taste.

GATA_OneMoreTime
December 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM

And we have a winner. This thread is done.

BNATION
December 13th, 2012, 12:32 PM

False, now dont start that again

JROCK98
December 13th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Let's Go Eagles, take care of business!!

Apphole
December 13th, 2012, 12:38 PM

That photo is a little close, buddy. As someone who puts a photo of every single meal I eat on instagram, I recommend you back up a bit and add a filter.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 12:41 PM
You realize that you can get Bison burgers on almost any decent menu if Fargo, right? Too dry for my taste.

No, as I've never been to Fargo but I would hope so. I usually prefer beef, but I decided to change it up this week. The bacon makes the burger.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 12:43 PM
That photo is a little close, buddy. As someone who puts a photo of every single meal I eat on instagram, I recommend you back up a bit and add a filter.

That photo was taken with my phone. Sorry, I didn't have my dSLR and wide angle with me.

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 12:58 PM

xlolx

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Lets get this thread going!

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in Georgia to 32? It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.xawesomex

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Why did OJ want to move to Statesboro? Because everyone there has the same DNA.

What's the difference between North Dakota and Georgia? In North Dakota, Moosehead is a beer. In Georgia, it's a misdemeanor.

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Q: Why does a GSU Eagle place his diploma on the dashboard?

A: So he can park in a handicapped zone!

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Lets get this thread going!

Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age in Georgia to 32? It seems they want to keep alcohol out of the high schools.xawesomex

Wooohooo! I just turned 32. I get older and they stay the same age.

GSUhooligan
December 13th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Why did OJ want to move to Statesboro? Because everyone there has the same DNA.

What's the difference between North Dakota and Georgia? In North Dakota, Moosehead is a beer. In Georgia, it's a misdemeanor.

Wow, an OJ Simpson joke. I guess news really does take a while to get to North Dakota, you're like the Kazakhstan of America. Ya'll jammin out to Ace of Base while you whack it to Baywatch?

And, we don't have moose in Georgia.

Nice try though.

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Wow, an OJ Simpson joke. I guess news really does take a while to get to North Dakota, you're like the Kazakhstan of America. Ya'll jammin out to Ace of Base while you whack it to Baywatch?

Nice try though.

Ace of Base havent heard of them yet? We thump to Vanilla Ice Baby.

Word to your motha!

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Wow, an OJ Simpson joke. I guess news really does take a while to get to North Dakota...
Are you trying to tell me they've reached a verdict? Cronkite didn't mention anything about this during yesterday's newscast!

Scared them all away huh? I understand Montana has a similar problem with sheep.

GSUhooligan
December 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Are you trying to tell me they've reached a verdict? Cronkite didn't mention anything about this during yesterday's newscast!

Scared them all away huh? I understand Montana has a similar problem with sheep.

Didn't scare em away, just ran em all over with our lawn mowers. Dumbasses won't get out of the road.

TheRevSFA
December 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Georgia?

A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 02:14 PM
These are all UGA jokes. I tried to look up a South Canadia joke, but no one thought to make one.

http://i47.tinypic.com/xpv9s1.gif

TheRevSFA
December 13th, 2012, 02:15 PM
All I know are Scottish jokes, Polish Navy Jokes, and Aggie Jokes..

Polish Firing Squad stands in a circle....

SportsLover
December 13th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Alright GSU fans i have not been able to find any highlights of your games. So I was wondering if you could give some info on who your impact players are on defense. I already know about Russel of course. thanks

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 03:12 PM
All I know are Scottish jokes, Polish Navy Jokes, and Aggie Jokes..

Polish Firing Squad stands in a circle....

Plenty of Norwegian jokes out there too. Like polish jokes with a different accent.

blueballs
December 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Q: What does an NDSU co-ed put behind her ears to attract men?
A: Her feet.

Q: What is the first thing a NDSU co-ed says after losing her cherry?
A: Moooooooooo.

Q: What's long and hard on a NDSU football player?
A: Remedial math.

Q: What does a NDSU grad call a GSU grad?
A: Boss.

Q: How do you get a NDSU grad off your front porch?
A: Pay him for the pizza.

Q: Who is the poorest man in Fargo?
A: The dentist.

Q: the second poorest?
A: The bikini waxer.

More to follow...

TheRevSFA
December 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Did you hear about the power failure at the mall in Fargo?

30 NDSU students were stuck on an escalator

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM
A: Her feet.Q: What is the first thing a NDSU co-ed says after losing her cherry?

More to follow...

xnodx

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Alright GSU fans i have not been able to find any highlights of your games. So I was wondering if you could give some info on who your impact players are on defense. I already know about Russel of course. thanks

Wilcox is a good safety. Aside from that I really can't think of any stand out players. Not a terrible defense but I think you faced better last week.

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 03:50 PM

I'm on my phone and can't tell, but if you live in civilization, you can watch on espn3

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Q: What do you call a bus load of GSU fans at the bottom of a lake

A: A good start

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Bad news: The GSU library burned down
Good news: They saved the book
Bad news: It was already colored in.

eaglesrback
December 13th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Q: Whats the difference between NDSU fans and a bucket full of Bison poo poo?

A: The Bucket!

bullitt_60
December 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Bad news: The GSU library burned down
Good news: They saved the book
Bad news: It was already colored in.

Told that one in grade school. Our library is actually very cool, thank you very much. :p

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Cannot wait for this game. I havent talked much all week so my voice is ready to go for the game. xcoachx

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Told that one in grade school. Our library is actually very cool, thank you very much. :p

Most of them on this thread I heard in grade school, so there ;)

FargoBison
December 13th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Looks GSU's plane is about touchdown in beautiful Fargo.....I hope GSU enjoyed their touchdown experience because it might be their last while in Fargo.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8601/history/20121213/1900Z/KSAV/KFAR

Bison56
December 13th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Welcome to Fargo GSU!

Green1
December 13th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Looks GSU's plane is about touchdown in beautiful Fargo.....I hope GSU enjoyed their touchdown experience because it might be their last while in Fargo.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SCX8601/history/20121213/1900Z/KSAV/KFAR

I see what u did there! :D

SportsLover
December 13th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I'm on my phone and can't tell, but if you live in civilization, you can watch on espn3

Ok asshole. Some of us in this country cant get ESPN3 so take your smartass comments elsewhere.

Sam_Kats
December 13th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Well played FargoBison. Well played.

jim121256
December 13th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Good stuff from both sides, guys! This is what I've been looking for from this thread for the last several days. To the NDSU fan who asked about the GSU defense: I don't know if it's been said on here before (I do have a job to go to from time to time...), but the GSU defense and the NDSU offense seem to be similar in a way. From what I can tell, both units are actually a bit better than advertised, but are overshadowed by their opposite numbers. GSU's defense has some pretty decent stats and has performed pretty well at times. It's hard to get much attention when your offense runs for 400 yards a game and has put up as much as 600. On your side, I think your offense is better than advertised, but you're in a very defense-minded conference, so they really have to play every Saturday. And, with a defense as good as yours, it's hard for the offense to collect much attention. Both the GSU defense and the NDSU offense can basically be described the same way: they're pretty good... good enough to win given what their team does on the other side of the ball.

BTW... I'm sure somebody will love this one... it could be turned either way.... http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/12/12/4480190/georgia-college-turns-game-into.html.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Unfortunately for the GaSo plane, the Bison D was in the redzone of the landing path. The looked for the easiest place nearby to achieve that touchdown so they flew into Grand Forks.

GSUhooligan
December 13th, 2012, 05:33 PM

I appreciate you havin our back and all, but smacking NDSU's tailgating experience just makes you come off ignorant. Last year was hands down the best time I've had on the road. Appy could learn a thing or two about hospitality and accommodation from those Canadian folk.

Well, after thinking about it, I get it. North Dakotans don't get to see too many visiting folks (see Michael Moore's video from earlier in the thread) so they have to put their best foot forward or else be doomed to isolation since the people are the only thing worth visiting up there. On the other hand, y'all are up to your eyeballs in tourists and just want all unfamiliar faces to **** off and go back where they came from.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM
A: Her feet.

Q: What is the first thing a NDSU co-ed says after losing her cherry?

More to follow...
The last time I heard those jokes I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur...

bwwilsav
December 13th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Hail Southern! (I have just looked up where ND is actually and noted it was in the USA).

bwwilsav
December 13th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Just banter-may it be a great game although I do wish we could host you in Statesboro one year.

bwwilsav
December 13th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Fargo (?) Grand Forks (?) Are these real places?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Just banter-may it be a great game although I do wish we could host you in Statesboro one year.

You did. That didn't go so well either. GSU backed out of their end so probably not again.

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Fargo (?) Grand Forks (?) Are these real places?

Welcome to AGS.

citdog
December 13th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hail Southern! (I have just looked up where ND is actually and noted it was in the USA).

and by CHOICE too.....WEIRD isn't it?

http://www.civilwaralbum.com/louisiana/2008/blairs_landing1.jpg

bwwilsav
December 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM
What is AGS?

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2012, 06:55 PM
100 pages :)

AGS = Any Given Saturday

BisonFan02
December 13th, 2012, 06:57 PM
What is AGS?

xdontknowx No idea. :D

citdog
December 13th, 2012, 07:00 PM
What is AGS?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peJWxqEVXPY

Wilson16
December 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Low hanging fruit.

And you can do better you cousin lover

Wilson16
December 13th, 2012, 07:11 PM
No, as I've never been to Fargo but I would hope so. I usually prefer beef, but I decided to change it up this week. The bacon makes the burger.

I'm sure that beef hurts where you prefer it

gsu2583
December 13th, 2012, 07:54 PM
You did. That didn't go so well either. GSU backed out of their end so probably not again.

You never back out of any end. I'm sure Earl was appreciative.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2012, 07:57 PM
You never back out of any end. I'm sure Earl was appreciative.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-21PM4EKRvCs/TV9KulzS3II/AAAAAAAAAZs/K-470g1iG1w/s1600/Mr.+Clever.gif

gsu2583
December 13th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Too bad you never paid attention to the one and only REAL reason that happened.

Enjoy living in the past why dontcha, and don't forget to Wang Chung tonight!!

bwwilsav
December 13th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Hail Southern!