PDA

View Full Version : Return of Ricky Williams

Ivytalk
June 2nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
Lessee, now. Ricky won't play for the league minimum, and Leigh Steinberg insists that his client get $3.7 million. A random poll of lawyers reveals a split on how much the Dolphins might owe Williams under his contract. Miami has salary cap problems. Are the Dolphins better off with Ricky, or without him? I leave it to the sages of AGS to decide. IMHO, the 'Phins should be in no hurry to take Mr. Fumbles back.

ISUMatt
June 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
Hell no, They drafted Ronnie Brown, they need no Ricky!!!

saint0917
June 2nd, 2005, 01:26 PM
Miami doesn't need Rick, let him be some other teams headache.

ChickenMan
June 2nd, 2005, 01:47 PM
There's no way that the Dolphins... players and coaches... would want Williams back in Miami.

eaglefan452
June 2nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Hell no, they shouldn't take him back. He left them high and dry so that he could be a stoner peice of s**t and now he needs money again because he has 3 children with 3 different women to support.

Ivytalk
June 2nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Do I hear a consensus building? :D

catamount man
June 2nd, 2005, 06:16 PM
3 children by 3 different mothers?! Damn, do kids not practice birth control anymore? And yes, that's coming from a practicing Catholic! ;) My God, wear a rubber if you need the nook that bad. Hell no, Miami shouldn't take him back. He bailed out on them and didn't think twice about it. You made your own bed Rastaman, now lie in it! :spank: :spank: :spank: GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Hansel
June 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Has he found the "truth" yet, he said that is what he went looking for.