PDA

View Full Version : Felton Huggins Back with Jaguars

GeauxLions94
August 15th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Felton was cut last week, but was re-signed after the Jags cut a couple of players.

Jaguars re-sign Estandia, Huggins
8/14/06

The Jaguars made four roster moves today, re-signing rookie free agent tight end Greg Estandia and wide receiver Felton Huggins and releasing punter Toby Gowin and wide receiver Kahlil Hill. Gowin and Hill both signed with the Jaguars as free agents in the offseason.

Estandia was originally claimed by the Jaguars on May 30 off waivers from the Cincinnati Bengals and waived on June 29. The 6-8, 240-pound tight end was signed by the Bengals as an undrafted rookie out of UNLV following the 2005 NFL Draft. He will wear jersey No. 46.

Huggins was signed by Jacksonville as an undrafted rookie out of Southeastern Louisiana. The 6-2, 181-pound receiver set school records with 162 career receptions for 2,350 yards and 22 touchdowns. He will wear jersey No. 15.

Jax
August 16th, 2006, 01:18 PM
:thumbsup: to Felton Huggins. One of his best games was against McNeese in 2004. Huggins is very underrated and I see him being a possession WR. He does have speed as well. I'm looking for him to do big things in the future once he gets his shot.

BTW...Hopefully the Jags and Lions can play in the future. Would love to see that.

McNeese75
August 16th, 2006, 04:13 PM
:thumbsup: to Felton Huggins. One of his best games was against McNeese in 2004. Huggins is very underrated and I see him being a possession WR. He does have speed as well. I'm looking for him to do big things in the future once he gets his shot.

BTW...Hopefully the Jags and Lions can play in the future. Would love to see that.

He was a very nice college receiver, time will tell if he can do anything at the next level.

GeauxLions94
August 16th, 2006, 09:07 PM
He was a very nice college receiver, time will tell if he can do anything at the next level.

He has good size and hadn't played at receiver much before coming to Southeastern. He needs to get stronger, but he has pretty good tools to play at the next level.