PDA

View Full Version : #1 NDSU v Misery State.

Pages : 1 [2]

BisonFan02
November 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
Oc vigen just said on radio "its a maturation process" WTF HE BEEN THERE 5 YEARS NOW ****

4 years including his redshirt year....dudes a JR

MSUBear42
November 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM
Is this stadium next to a frickin fire station?

Yeah, about 2 blocks to the west.

Good game NDSU. Classy fans except the old man sitting in front of us that kept saying 'go DAMN Bizen' whatever that means...

We are close. We only graduate 4 seniors who started... Bears really could be good next season. It all is riding on the defense.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Bisonfan vigen was talkin about himself!! How embarassing THE GUY WAS A 9 MAN COACH THATS HIS RESUME

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 04:19 PM
Bisonfan vigen was talkin about himself!! How embarassing THE GUY WAS A 9 MAN COACH THATS HIS RESUME

lakes......Good teams win ugly. Bison offense stunk it up in the 2nd half. Defense played well and bailed out the offense.

frozennorth
November 3rd, 2012, 04:20 PM
I wonder if other schools fanbases have complete meltdowns like this after road wins?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
I wonder if other schools fanbases have complete meltdowns like this after road wins?

lakes is usually in this mode

ursus arctos horribilis
November 3rd, 2012, 04:37 PM

Yes. Montana fans were known for this throughout the Hauck era, a little bit in the Joe Glenn era, a whole bunch in the Mick Dennehy era as well.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 04:39 PM
Oh not changing on offense is fine with you?
NEVER THROWI NG AN OUT AND UP ?
NEVER A BALL FAKE THEN THROW?
NEVER A CROSSING ROUTE?

this NDSU team and 3 year dynasty could go down in history of best ever but our O COORD can't mix things up.

stevdock
November 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
If that means we are running the ball then yes. we should have taken the air out of the ball and just pounded it today especially in the second half

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Oh not changing on offense is fine with you?
NEVER THROWI NG AN OUT AND UP ?
NEVER A BALL FAKE THEN THROW?
NEVER A CROSSING ROUTE?

this NDSU team and 3 year dynasty could go down in history of best ever but our O COORD can't mix things up.

lakes....the play action is used all the time in the passing game.

A healthy Vraa will definitely help the passing game.

Drblankstare
November 3rd, 2012, 04:47 PM
A wins a win, especially on the road, especially on the road in conference. The Bison are the champs, they are going to get everyone's best shot. Some people just need to relax. That being said, the offense must stop given away points.

ITmonarch10
November 3rd, 2012, 04:48 PM
Bison Fans whats going on with your offense as of late. Injuries ?

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM

#1 WR has been out a couple of weeks...passing game has floundered.

Our QB has made some bad decisions this year in two games.....3 INTs in both games.....3 picks 6s in those 2 games.

luckily our defense is very good.

IBleedYellow
November 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM

Bad decisions by our Quarterback who we all thought had these days passed him.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
itMonarch our O COORD has the same plays other teams are keying on qb Brock when he throws outs.

Its embarassing that he never adjusts a game plan

BisonBacker
November 3rd, 2012, 05:13 PM
We didn't look like a #1 team today period. Unless Jensen gets his game back we won't be repeating as champions. You may get away with a performance like that against Mo State but it aint happening against any top ten team. SDSU game is going to be huge. At this point the Jacks have to be chomping at the bit for that game.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 05:15 PM
We didn't look like a #1 team today period. Unless Jensen gets his game back we won't be repeating as champions. You may get away with a performance like that against Mo State but it aint happening against any top ten team. SDSU game is going to be huge. At this point the Jacks have to be chomping at the bit for that game.

They looked like **** today against SIU. Even the last drive was barely hanging by a thread.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
They looked like **** today against SIU. Even the last drive was barely hanging by a thread.

I think they had a huge 4th down conversion on their last drive.

Bison will be ready for the Jacks. FD should be loud and our defense will make them earn whatever they get...if they get anything.

Bison offense just needs to take care of the ball. No TOs and the Bison should win by 2 TDs.

Jacked_Rabbit
November 3rd, 2012, 05:23 PM
I think they had a huge 4th down conversion on their last drive.

Bison will be ready for the Jacks. FD should be loud and our defense will make them earn whatever they get...if they get anything.

Bison offense just needs to take care of the ball. No TOs and the Bison should win by 2 TDs.

If you think SDSU is worse than Indiana State or SIU, both teams that we've beating in their house, you are in for a rude awakening next Saturday! News flash, you didn't beat either of those teams by 2 TD's.

BisonBacker
November 3rd, 2012, 05:26 PM
We played MO State a perennial cellar dwellar. We looked like CRAP so I wouldn't be knocking SDSU for struggling against SIU. We didn't exactly crush SIU either and we played them at our house. SDSU had to go on the road to beat them and they did.

2002jack
November 3rd, 2012, 05:28 PM
lakes......Good teams win ugly. Bison offense stunk it up in the 2nd half. Defense played well and bailed out the offense.

Agreed. A win is a win.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 05:29 PM
If you think SDSU is worse than Indiana State or SIU, both teams that we've beating in their house, you are in for a rude awakening next Saturday! News flash, you didn't beat either of those teams by 2 TD's.

Good teams win ugly and that is what the Bison did today.

No, I have watched SDSU play this year and they are good. But if you think the Jacks are going to come into the FD and consistently move the ball on this defense then you are mistaken. Sumner has been inconsistent this year and I do not see the Jacks offense scoring much on the Bison defense.

Ya, if the Bison offense takes care of the ball it will be a 2 score game.

MSUBear42
November 3rd, 2012, 05:30 PM
We played MO State a perennial cellar dwellar. We looked like CRAP so I wouldn't be knocking SDSU for struggling against SIU. We didn't exactly crush SIU either and we played them at our house. SDSU had to go on the road to beat them and they did.

MSU is a deceptive 3-8... Played K State close, decent against Louisville. Only game we were really out of with no chance to win was Indiana State.

I like how NDSU fans keep saying how bad they played, but from the fans around us at the game, they thought that we were just making great plays.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 05:31 PM
MSU is a deceptive 3-8... Played K State close, decent against Louisville. Only game we were really out of with no chance to win was Indiana State.

I like how NDSU fans keep saying how bad they played, but from the fans around us at the game, they thought that we were just making great plays.

The 1st half your offense had -18 total yards!

But I give your OC credit for making adjustments with the offense. Your QB was reading the defense and running the ball.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 05:32 PM

I would contend that it was a perfect storm. The no huddle tired the defense out and the Bison tend to struggle with the 3-4. Kind of the worst of both worlds. I never really doubted they would win, really.

There's some cosmic justice out there that refuses to let a team that has gained -18 yards at the half eventually win anything.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 05:34 PM

K State didn't get serious until the 2nd half then they proceeded to smoke you. Snyder himself said that.

BisonBacker
November 3rd, 2012, 05:36 PM

First off I'm sorry wasn't trying to knock your team. They have made great strides. But I'm talking history and your record. Based on that alone this game shouldn't have been that close. But you guys do have a better team and I will concede that no doubt. But given our team, what we had return off of last year you can't deny that NDSU coming into that game was a heavy favorite. Our offense played poorly (Jensen). Three Picks one for a TD return doesn't help and that was why this game was as close as it was. That's all I'm saying. In the one game we lost he (Jensen) played terrible and today he played terrible again. Anytime you throw three picks and have any of them returned for a TD any coach will tell you it's tough to win. So getting back to answer your question about your team you played at home. Had the benefit of 3 Int.s and you still lost. You maybe improved but you have a long way to go.

LakesBison
November 3rd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Ill bet you a bar tab at rooters that NDSU KILLS YOU.....NOT BEAT KILLS

NDSU -10 you ready? Bunny turds are horrible.

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 05:45 PM

So wait though. We beat you guys by 3 TDs in our house, but NDSU beat us by 12 in the same building. By this logic the Bizon will smash you guys...

See what comparing scores gets you?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 05:54 PM
So wait though. We beat you guys by 3 TDs in our house, but NDSU beat us by 12 in the same building. By this logic the Bizon will smash you guys...

See what comparing scores gets you?

Have you done anything besides **** on other posts in this thread?

Let's just put it this way. This is not what it will look like at the beginning of the 4th quarter on Saturday.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/193734_971652698379_1507538898_o.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 05:57 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What game was this?

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Have you done anything besides **** on other posts in this thread?

When people use flawed logic they deserve to be called out.

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What game was this?

Obviously this was UNI vs NDSU. However, it has looked similar to that in every game we have played there this year in the 4th quarter.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 06:02 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What game was this?

Took that from my crappy seat a month ago. Stayed there till the final horn. It was pretty sweet.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Took that from my crappy seat a month ago. Stayed there till the final horn. It was pretty sweet.

Nice pic.....kudos to you NoDak

Jacked_Rabbit
November 3rd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Obviously this was UNI vs NDSU. However, it has looked similar to that in every game we have played there this year in the 4th quarter.

Thanks for your input, 1983... Glad we could be your lone bright spot this year - enjoy your extended off-season.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 3rd, 2012, 06:04 PM
Nice pic.....kudos to you NoDak

nope, kudos to the band, they had to sit through the whole thing. :D

UNIFanSince1983
November 3rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Thanks for your input, 1983... Glad we could be your lone bright spot this year - enjoy your extended off-season.

Yeah don't admit that you were wrong just insult the other persons team.

Hey just don't blow another 27 point lead in only your second playoff appearance.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 3rd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah don't admit that you were wrong just insult the other persons team.

Hey just don't blow another 27 point lead in only your second playoff appearance.

That there was a good one.....that was an epic collapse in Missoula....Ouch