PDA

View Full Version : Youngstown State (4-0) @ North Dakota State (4-0)

Pages : 1 [2]

YSU FAN#34
October 4th, 2012, 09:14 PM
In my opinion, the Bison D held UNI to one legitimate touchdown. That phantom PI call in the end zone after the (yes I'm going to say it) iffy PF call basically gave them a 1st down so deep that they couldn't help but punch it in. It all happened right in front of me so I know that was bull****. As for the garbage TD, that was one for window dressing and little more.

That game was way more of a blowout than the score suggested. Since I'm going to gauge it on the YSU/UNI game I'll say the same thing about YSU that I did UNI. Their defense is going to give up a lot of points and their offense hasn't played a D quite as good and NDSU. In the dome, this won't be close either.

NDSU 35
YSU 13

Wow...you guys are actually pretty cocky. Its ok though i like that. After all you are the defending champs. I am curious though...when we played you last year...did you predict a score and a win in the same manner as you did this year? Because last year UNI beat YSU. But YSU beat you...in the dome. Just sayin...

MTfan4life
October 4th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Wow...you guys are actually pretty cocky. Its ok though i like that. After all you are the defending champs. I am curious though...when we played you last year...did you predict a score and a win in the same manner as you did this year? Because last year UNI beat YSU. But YSU beat you. Just sayin...

This is what I keep wondering. He keeps talking about how because they played UNI so much better than YSU did, that they'll crush YSU. Last season NDSU beat multiple teams that YSU lost to. That didn't change what happened on the field. Stop referencing the UNI game as if it's going to prove how well NDSU will do against YSU.

No_Skill
October 4th, 2012, 09:25 PM
This is what I keep wondering. He keeps talking about how because they played UNI so much better than YSU did, that they'll crush YSU. Last season NDSU beat multiple teams that YSU lost to. That didn't change what happened on the field. Stop referencing the UNI game as if it's going to prove how well NDSU will do against YSU.

One could respond by saying that those other games only prove that the YSU loss last year was a fluke. I'm not saying that...but some people might.

MTfan4life
October 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM
One could respond by saying that those other games only prove that the YSU loss last year was a fluke. I'm not saying that...but some people might.

It's a very valid argument to say it was a fluke, and that's exactly what I'm getting at. No game is going to be decided by how the two teams did against common opponents. Every Saturday is different, and fluke or no fluke, a loss is a loss, and a win is a win.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 4th, 2012, 09:32 PM

I will. As I have said multiple times, if DJ doesn't drop that fumble in the 2nd half, the Bison score exceeds the total YSU score the whole game. That was a fluke, an absolute gift to the sad, sorry people of the Mahoning Valley.

A gift you celebrated by stepping all over your dicks against the league doormat the following week with a playoff spot on the line.

UNIFanSince1983
It's a very valid argument to say it was a fluke, and that's exactly what I'm getting at. No game is going to be decided by how the two teams did against common opponents. Every Saturday is different, and fluke or no fluke, a loss is a loss, and a win is a win.

I know we have lost 4 fluke games so far this year. It is unbelievable! :)

mgbison
YSU's offense won't be as effective this year compared to last year. The reason, #60 is in the lineup this year. He was out with an injury for about 3 weeks, and teams could run on us in that time span. When he's in the game, good luck running the ball against us, because it ain't gonna happen.

I would be absolutely shocked if YSU scores more than 28 points.

With that being said, Bison 28 YSU 20

No_Skill
October 4th, 2012, 09:34 PM

Agreed. I'm just looking forward to a great game this weekend.

Wilson16
October 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
NDSU has not played a team this good this year. Playing at home will be the difference and should be the reason they win the game. If this game is played in Youngstown I think it would go the other way. And yes I know that the history of these two teams shows the visitor wins.

YSU FAN#34
October 4th, 2012, 09:42 PM

One could also say that YSU largely underachieved last year. And that those other games are being won this year. And that one FLUKE game was a snapshot of how they are playing this year. I'm not saying that...but some people might.

UNIFanSince1983
October 4th, 2012, 09:43 PM
NDSU has not played a team this good this year. Playing at home will be the difference and should be the reason they win the game. If this game is played in Youngstown I think it would go the other way. And yes I know that the history of these two teams shows the visitor wins.

I take exception with this. YSU was lucky to beat UNI at home. We are just as good as YSU whether their fans want to admit it or not.

Paladin1aa
October 4th, 2012, 09:43 PM
Going to sit in my easy chair Saturday and watch this on my big screen TV. Will be prepared to comment after the game is over. I think some people are in for a surprise. But thats why they play the game.

I like YSU's chances.

Go Guins !

YSU FAN#34
October 4th, 2012, 09:51 PM
I will. As I have said multiple times, if DJ doesn't drop that fumble in the 2nd half, the Bison score exceeds the total YSU score the whole game. That was a fluke, an absolute gift to the sad, sorry people of the Mahoning Valley.

A gift you celebrated by stepping all over your dicks against the league doormat the following week with a playoff spot on the line.

Lmao. Why are you getting so upset? And all the name calling and immature references to our valley? And stop making excuses. If it wasn't for this and if it wasn't for that...if it wasn't for our underachievement's and choking in multiple games we would have won more games. And what would your excuse be then? See...we choked last year multiple times...its ok to admit it. Because its true. Just like when we beat you. Admit it...because its true. Your own coach said so.

YSU FAN#34
October 4th, 2012, 09:57 PM
I take exception with this. YSU was lucky to beat UNI at home. We are just as good as YSU whether their fans want to admit it or not.

Lmao. Another sore loser. Well...whether you want to admit it or not...the fact of the matter is you lost. By the way UNI fan. Leave this forum and come back and offer your philosophies on luck when you win a title. Leave this weeks boards to teams that actually have championships...MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Go GUINS !

Bisonoline
October 4th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Lmao. Why are you getting so upset? And all the name calling and immature references to our valley? And stop making excuses. If it wasn't for this and if it wasn't for that...if it wasn't for our underachievement's and choking in multiple games we would have won more games. And what would your excuse be then? See...we choked last year multiple times...its ok to admit it. Because its true. Just like when we beat you. Admit it...because its true. Your own coach said so.

You guys had a hell of a team last year. Our D-line couldnt do anything against your O-line. They were big and extremely good and we just couldnt put any pressure on your QB. There were numerous plays that could have turned the game but it didnt happen. Thats why you play the game and dont mail it in. I look for a great match up this weekend. Any of you YSU fans that come to Fargo please stop by our tailgate. Row E spots 19-20-21-22 etc. We love to talk football and share our food!!!

UNIFanSince1983
October 4th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Lmao. Another sore loser. Well...whether you want to admit it or not...the fact of the matter is you lost. By the way UNI fan. Leave this forum and come back and offer your philosophies on luck when you win a title. Leave this weeks boards to teams that actually have championships...MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

Go GUINS !

Those championships have no bearing on this year or even this week. YSU fans seem to think they were head and shoulders better than us. They weren't. NDSU was. These are facts. We lost both games, but I saw both of them I know which team in this game is better...

YSU FAN#34
October 4th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Those championships have no bearing on this year or even this week. YSU fans seem to think they were head and shoulders better than us. They weren't. NDSU was. These are facts. We lost both games, but I saw both of them I know which team in this game is better...

Do you know what it takes to win a championship? WINS!! More wins than anyone else. So luck or no luck and "Even though you won we are still better than you." Blah blah blah. At the end of the day it doesnt matter what our fans think or what YOU think. What we ALL know is you lost. No stat book has ever or will ever have an asterisk that says after the "W" In the win column..."they won but the other team was better."

Professor Chaos
October 4th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Big difference between this year and last. YSU is not UNRANKED (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?100074-How-far-does-a-1-ranked-team-drop-in-the-rankings-when-it-loses-to-an-UNRANKED-team&highlight=). NDSU only loses to UNRANKED teams at HOME.

caribbeanhen
October 4th, 2012, 11:49 PM
I've been trying to talk up the game at work.... getting blank stares..... will this game be viewable online? and dont tell me ESPN3 please no

BisonFan02
October 5th, 2012, 12:38 AM
There's room for a fifth or 2 if you just wear those pants on top of the ones you're travelling in....I'm surprised I have to tell you this son.

You missed the point a little. I'm "transporting" Yuengling into the ND/MN area....the furthest west you can find this beer is OH (last time I checked). I can get a fifth of mostly whatever local.

Also, there is more in that suitcase that one pair of pants...bad pic. I have the beer way more protected that that now. :D

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 06:14 AM

Yawn. You remind me of the Sam Houston Decembrists last year. a Johnny come lately poster who just comes on to talk a bunch of smack. YSU has strung together some wins this year and you think it's like the days of the Vest again.

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 06:30 AM
You guys had a hell of a team last year. Our D-line couldnt do anything against your O-line. They were big and extremely good and we just couldnt put any pressure on your QB. There were numerous plays that could have turned the game but it didnt happen. Thats why you play the game and dont mail it in. I look for a great match up this weekend. Any of you YSU fans that come to Fargo please stop by our tailgate. Row E spots 19-20-21-22 etc. We love to talk football and share our food!!!

Wish I could make it, but not going to happen this year.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Wish I could make it, but not going to happen this year.

I tell ya, if it were even an hour closer, I would drive out there to watch it. Most of you guys seem pretty ok.

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Some people on this board are delusional. If you tell me that these two teams are not evenly matched then you will lose credibility. These two teams have historically matched up well. Last year’s win was not a fluke; YSU flat out beat NDSU. Craig Bohl addressed this during his Monday press conference. For those of you in denial, I suggest that you watch it. This is a new year, and a new game so we will get to see how it plays out.
For those of you trying to use the UNI common opponent games as a gage, I suggest you look a the TO stat. The game was played evenly thru the first half. But giving the ball to NDSU was the difference in the game and when NDSU got up by two possessions they started sending the house on defense and they shut down UNI’s passing game. If you didn’t see that then you just don’t know football.
This should be a very good game. NDSU has the advantage being at home. The horse is dead so stop beating it.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Some people on this board are delusional. If you tell me that these two teams are not evenly matched then you will lose credibility. These two teams have historically matched up well. Last year’s win was not a fluke; YSU flat out beat NDSU. Craig Bohl addressed this during his Monday press conference. For those of you in denial, I suggest that you watch it. This is a new year, and a new game so we will get to see how it plays out.
For those of you trying to use the UNI common opponent games as a gage, I suggest you look a the TO stat. The game was played evenly thru the first half. But giving the ball to NDSU was the difference in the game and when NDSU got up by two possessions they started sending the house on defense and they shut down UNI’s passing game. If you didn’t see that then you just don’t know football.
This should be a very good game. NDSU has the advantage being at home. The horse is dead so stop beating it.

So if DJ McNorton doesn't drop the ball in the second half YSU still wins?

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 07:20 AM
So if DJ McNorton doesn't drop the ball in the second half YSU still wins?

A turnover is a turnover whether forced or unforced. Mistakes are mistakes. YSU made mitakes in that game as well. You have to play well enough to cover up the mistakes. NDSU didn't do that last year. In addition, they had trouble getting off the field las year. As I said before YSU put 451 on the defense and held the ball for more than 40 minutes.

You can say you were missing your DT, but YSU was missing several players to injury as well. The teams are both very good and both classes have started with 3-8 seasons. There is going to be talent all over the field. Bith teams are 4-0 and both have beaten an FBS opponent convincingly.

Hammerhead
October 5th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Yes, but I did have to get my first pair of glasses when I turned 40 years old. ;)

That old "It'll make you go blind" is just an old wives' tale, you know...:p

Hammerhead
October 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Ditto on the partial quote below. Games like these are why I'm glad NDSU moved up to D-1.

...The teams are both very good and both classes have started with 3-8 seasons. There is going to be talent all over the field. Bith teams are 4-0 and both have beaten an FBS opponent convincingly.

YSU FAN#34
October 5th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Yawn. You remind me of the Sam Houston Decembrists last year. a Johnny come lately poster who just comes on to talk a bunch of smack. YSU has strung together some wins this year and you think it's like the days of the Vest again.

Let's get a few things straight:
1. Perhaps it is fair that you call me a "johnny come lately." However, the reality (of which you have difficulty with...and I will prove throughout this post) is that I am a new poster "IN GENERAL." To this forum as well as our local forum. I would think a TRUE johnny come lately would have been here last year, talking this smack you speak of, about our game. A TRUE johnny come lately would have been here, this year, talking about UNI two weeks ago, and Albany prior to that, and PITT prior to that. The fact is I haven't been here...know why? Because i'm new "IN GENERAL."
2. I am here because I am excited with our team...PERIOD. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that. You are right...we have flat out sucked for a decade...you know, since the "vest." Again, it's ok to admit it. Our fans do all the time. What if Tressel was still our coach...would we have several more Championships?
3. I will come back to this site after the game and gladly congratulate the bison WITHOUT excuses should they win. What if you lost...would you do the same?
4. I can only partially agree with your accusation of this "smack" talk. I have given NO score and No prediction and have offered NO discussion on who's lineman was out when, and if who didn't drop the ball where, and if you take away the last 30 seconds of this, and I have offered no discussion of our offense or your defense. You on the other seem to be well versed inthe art of smack talk. But as I stated previously...I can appreciate that...because you are the champs.

I will totally own up to the fact that I had things to say to the UNI fan. Please understand this is only because I can't stand excuse makers. By the way, if Ernest Byner didn't fumble would the Browns have won a Super Bowl? If Tony Romo didn't bobble a snap would the Cowboys have made the field goal? If your 10 players didn't commit voter fraud would there have been a suspension? If the Mayan's were right would the world be ending?

On any given sunday in the NFL, and any given saturday in college football, and any given friday in high school there are dozens of games that you can what if to death? And that indeed happens dozens of times each week. But those comments only come from the losing team that can't accept that they didn't do enough to win. Good God, you obviously can't even give us any credit for any of our wins this far...saying we have strung together "some wins." So let me guess, our win over PITT was a fluke too, right? But your win over Colorado State was totally expected and worthy?

Once again....yes I am new...but for No other reason than I am new to the hobby of YSU football forums.
Hope to talk to you again soon.

GO GUINS!!!

deez_na
October 5th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Let's get a few things straight:
1. Perhaps it is fair that you call me a "johnny come lately." However, the reality (of which you have difficulty with...and I will prove throughout this post) is that I am a new poster "IN GENERAL." To this forum as well as our local forum. I would think a TRUE johnny come lately would have been here last year, talking this smack you speak of, about our game. A TRUE johnny come lately would have been here, this year, talking about UNI two weeks ago, and Albany prior to that, and PITT prior to that. The fact is I haven't been here...know why? Because i'm new "IN GENERAL."
2. I am here because I am excited with our team...PERIOD. And I don't think there is anything wrong with that. You are right...we have flat out sucked for a decade...you know, since the "vest." Again, it's ok to admit it. Our fans do all the time. What if Tressel was still our coach...would we have several more Championships?
3. I will come back to this site after the game and gladly congratulate the bison WITHOUT excuses should they win. What if you lost...would you do the same?
4. I can only partially agree with your accusation of this "smack" talk. I have given NO score and No prediction and have offered NO discussion on who's lineman was out when, and if who didn't drop the ball where, and if you take away the last 30 seconds of this, and I have offered no discussion of our offense or your defense. You on the other seem to be well versed inthe art of smack talk. But as I stated previously...I can appreciate that...because you are the champs.

I will totally own up to the fact that I had things to say to the UNI fan. Please understand this is only because I can't stand excuse makers. By the way, if Ernest Byner didn't fumble would the Browns have won a Super Bowl? If Tony Romo didn't bobble a snap would the Cowboys have made the field goal? If your 10 players didn't commit voter fraud would there have been a suspension? If the Mayan's were right would the world be ending?

On any given sunday in the NFL, and any given saturday in college football, and any given friday in high school there are dozens of games that you can what if to death? And that indeed happens dozens of times each week. But those comments only come from the losing team that can't accept that they didn't do enough to win. Good God, you obviously can't even give us any credit for any of our wins this far...saying we have strung together "some wins." So let me guess, our win over PITT was a fluke too, right? But your win over Colorado State was totally expected and worthy?

Once again....yes I am new...but for No other reason than I am new to the hobby of YSU football forums.
Hope to talk to you again soon.

GO GUINS!!!

That win was a big one over Pitt. I am impressed but I will also say beating Colorado State wasn't any fluke and we would beat them again if we played. Do you honestly think you would beat Pitt again?

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 08:53 AM
That win was a big one over Pitt. I am impressed but I will also say beating Colorado State wasn't any fluke and we would beat them again if we played. Do you honestly think you would beat Pitt again?

YSU dominated Pitt from start to finish just as NDSU dominated Colorado State. Pitt has a more impressive win this year than Colorado State as they beat ranked VT.

YSU FAN#34
October 5th, 2012, 09:04 AM
YSU dominated Pitt from start to finish just as NDSU dominated Colorado State. Pitt has a more impressive win this yer than Colorado State as they beat ranked VT.

lol...penguinpower...I see there is no point debating with them. I just can't stop getting them riled up. It's too much fun to stop.

"If Jim Tressel didn't lie to the NCAA would he still be the Head Coach at OSU."
"If my Mom and Dad didn't get married would I be here right now posting on this forum?"
"If NO DAK showed his posts to his head coach...would Bohl smack him in the head and tell him to stop whining too?"

THE HERD
October 5th, 2012, 09:17 AM
I've been trying to talk up the game at work.... getting blank stares..... will this game be viewable online? and dont tell me ESPN3 please no

Ok I won't tell ya its on espn3, but if ya want to watch your gonna need espn3.haha You could get it online at gobison.com, but you'll have to pay like ten bucks or something like that.

Happy Penguin
October 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
You missed the point a little. I'm "transporting" Yuengling into the ND/MN area....the furthest west you can find this beer is OH (last time I checked). I can get a fifth of mostly whatever local.

Also, there is more in that suitcase that one pair of pants...bad pic. I have the beer way more protected that that now. :D

Glad to hear you have your priorities in order. i was starting to worry.

EDIT: everyone enjoy the game. I'm jealous we got hosed and had to travel to Winnipeg Jr. again this year.

Hopefully next week we're talking about what a great game it was and not about injuries and refs.

YSU FAN#34
October 5th, 2012, 09:26 AM
A turnover is a turnover whether forced or unforced. Mistakes are mistakes. YSU made mitakes in that game as well. You have to play well enough to cover up the mistakes. NDSU didn't do that last year. In addition, they had trouble getting off the field las year. As I said before YSU put 451 on the defense and held the ball for more than 40 minutes.

You can say you were missing your DT, but YSU was missing several players to injury as well. The teams are both very good and both classes have started with 3-8 seasons. There is going to be talent all over the field. Bith teams are 4-0 and both have beaten an FBS opponent convincingly.

...furthermore...why are STILL so bitter about this loss? You won the National Championship for crying out loud. Geez...you are the epitome of sore losers!!!

"so if YSU loses 42 to 41...who's injury will you blame the high offensive output on?"
"so if YSU loses 42-41...and there are NO injuries...who will you blame the high offensive output on?"
Strike that last question...i'm sure it won't be a topic for discussion...you will only focus on the WIN. Just like you should!

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 09:28 AM
lol...penguinpower...I see there is no point debating with them. I just can't stop getting them riled up. It's too much fun to stop.

"If Jim Tressel didn't lie to the NCAA would he still be the Head Coach at OSU."
"If my Mom and Dad didn't get married would I be here right now posting on this forum?"
"If NO DAK showed his posts to his head coach...would Bohl smack him in the head and tell him to stop whining too?"

I recommend making points on the board using facts and intuiton based on facts. It does not good to be a Ra Ra fan on the board. Many of the people here are extremely educated football fans and they don't believe BS. Welcome to the board.

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 09:30 AM
...furthermore...why are STILL so bitter about this loss? You won the National Championship for crying out loud. Geez...you are the epitome of sore losers!!!

"so if YSU loses 42 to 41...who's injury will you blame the high offensive output on?"
"so if YSU loses 42-41...and there are NO injuries...who will you blame the high offensive output on?"
Strike that last question...i'm sure it won't be a topic for discussion...you will only focus on the WIN. Just like you should!

I do not think the NDSU fans are bitter about the loss, I think that some of the fans now think the team is invincible.....and I say some. The majority of the NDSU fans are very classy and very well educated about football. The fan base of NDSU and YSU are similar with better knowlege and understanding of football than the average fan. YSU has some fans that act the same way. Eveyone has thier village idiots and I don't think Na Dak is one of them.

deez_na
October 5th, 2012, 09:34 AM

No point in debating huh? I wasn't ripping on anyone, I was simply stating that NDSU is a better football team than Colorado State is but I don't know if YSU would beat Pitt if they played again. Pitt is a different team then they were to start the year off. They did handle VT and they are a good team.

penguinpower
October 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM
No point in debating huh? I wasn't ripping on anyone, I was simply stating that NDSU is a better football team than Colorado State is but I don't know if YSU would beat Pitt if they played again. Pitt is a different team then they were to start the year off. They did handle VT and they are a good team.

I think that your guys are starting something over nothing.

YSU FAN#34
October 5th, 2012, 09:37 AM
I do not think the NDSU fans are bitter about the loss, I think that some of the fans now think the team is invincible.....and I say some. The majority of the NDSU fans are very classy and very well educated about football. The fan base of NDSU and YSU are similar with better knowlege and understanding of football than the average fan. YSU has some fans that act the same way. Eveyone has thier village idiots and I don't think Na Dak is one of them.

REALLY? what do you call this?

"As I have said multiple times, if DJ doesn't drop that fumble in the 2nd half, the Bison score exceeds the total YSU score the whole game. That was a fluke, an absolute gift to the sad, sorry people of the Mahoning Valley.

"A gift you celebrated by stepping all over your dicks against the league doormat the following week with a playoff spot on the line."

posted by NoDak...then why the rude and ignorant name calling....just sayin that's what got all this started. village idiot sounds appropriate.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Wow...you guys are actually pretty cocky. Its ok though i like that. After all you are the defending champs. I am curious though...when we played you last year...did you predict a score and a win in the same manner as you did this year? Because last year UNI beat YSU. But YSU beat you...in the dome. Just sayin...

I simply predicted a legitimate, plausible score. I did it based on the fact that NDSU handled UNI on the road and YSU did not handle them as well at home.

All of YSU FANs posts have been in this thread. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 09:42 AM

"As I have said multiple times, if DJ doesn't drop that fumble in the 2nd half, the Bison score exceeds the total YSU score the whole game. That was a fluke, an absolute gift to the sad, sorry people of the Mahoning Valley.

"A gift you celebrated by stepping all over your dicks against the league doormat the following week with a playoff spot on the line."

posted by NoDak...then why the rude and ignorant name calling....just sayin that's what got all this started. village idiot sounds appropriate.

I didn't do that as a Bison Fan, I did it as an Ohioan.

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2012, 09:44 AM

posted by NoDak...then why the ride and ignorant name calling....just sayin that's what got all this started.
I'm an NDSU fan, and I think it will be a close game until NDSU seals it with a late score and wins by 10 or 11. You need to understand that we have every reason to be confidant in our team just like you do. One of us will be wrong and that's why I love playing games against teams like YSU and UNI. Each team's coaches/players/fans expect to win and that usually leads to the best games.

As I said in the epic GSU/NDSU thread last December, one prediction I will make with 100% certainty is that one team's fan base will be saying this after the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMgmkYHlM8

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM
While the other fan base will be saying this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAN9ORwsiVA

What's with this one video per post limit?

YSU FAN#34
October 5th, 2012, 09:50 AM
I'm an NDSU fan, and I think it will be a close game until NDSU seals it with a late score and wins by 10 or 11. You need to understand that we have every reason to be confidant in our team just like you do. One of us will be wrong and that's why I love playing games against teams like you and UNI. Each team's coaches/players/fans think they'll win and that usually leads to the best games.

As I said in the epic GSU/NDSU thread last December, one prediction I will make with 100% certainty is that one team's fan base will be saying this after the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMgmkYHlM8

with all due respect...i DO understand...and have stated as much at least twice. i have said i appreciate and like it because you are defending champs....there is no confusion on that from my standpoint. "I" appreciate that "YOU" understand that we have a right to confidence as well.

YSU FAN#34
October 5th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I didn't do that as a Bison Fan, I did it as an Ohioan.

NoDak...lets call a truce. a friendly rivaly is all good because i really believe we may see each other again this year. and i want to reiterate (or beat the dead horse) i have no intentions of being a johnny come anything. i am excited for my team...i haven't had a reason to for a decade and i just want to have some personal input on these forums. please understand that i don't mean to come off as a punk but some of your remarks stung a little and i am just trying to stick up for my team and my valley.

deez_na
October 5th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I think that your guys are starting something over nothing.

Some people may tend to start stuff but I am simply stating how i feel about our team compared to the FBS teams we both beat. Do i think you guys can beat us, yes I do but I don't think it's going to happen this saturday.

MTBison
October 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM
As we all know, both teams are capable of beating each other. I am extremely excited to see two fantastic teams go head to head this weekend in the biggest game in FCS so far this season. I sure wish I could be there! Go Bison!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Some people may tend to start stuff but I am simply stating how i feel about our team compared to the FBS teams we both beat. Do i think you guys can beat us, yes I do but I don't think it's going to happen this saturday.

Again, I simply predicted a score. A score I believe will happen.

deez_na
October 5th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Again, I simply predicted a score. A score I believe will happen.

Yes so i don't know why they are getting so sensitive about it.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Yes so i don't know why they are getting so sensitive about it.

I'm even willing to back it up.

Since the loss last year at Youngstown, NDSU has given up 9 pts per game on average.
Only twice since then have they given up more than 14 pts, largely due to garbage time.
They held 4 of the top 10 offenses to 14pts and under in the playoffs last year including a whopping <5 ppa against 3 of the top 5 offenses in the country
They are currently #1 in total defense giving up 201 ypg and total scoring defense with 8.75 ypg

The butPitt stuff doesn't go with me after the butBama crap last year. A FBS win is a FBS win.

UNI scored 28 on YSU so the defense is suspect.

Simple math. NDSU 34 YSU 13.

deez_na
October 5th, 2012, 10:36 AM

Since the loss last year at Youngstown, NDSU has given up 9 pts per game on average.
Only twice since then have they given up more than 14 pts, largely due to garbage time.
They held 4 of the top 10 offenses to 14pts and under in the playoffs last year including a whopping <5 ppa against 3 of the top 5 offenses in the country
They are currently #1 in total defense giving up 201 ypg and total scoring defense with 8.75 ypg

The butPitt stuff doesn't go with me after the butBama crap last year. A FBS win is a FBS win.

I agree, NDSU has had a stellar defense and will not be giving up near the amount of points that UNI gave up. They are going to need their defense to stop our offense in order to beat us cause our defense will hold it's own.

da_Bison
October 5th, 2012, 11:19 AM

I believe the loss to YSU last year, lite a fire under our teams a** and propelled us through the playoffs. Not so sure we'd of been as dominant in the Playoffs (possibly not even had won it all) had the loss not occurred.
The NDSU team you beat last year WAS NOT the same team that ran through the playoffs, PERIOD.
I'm not saying were a better team than YSU or were gonna beat you this weekend, but if were focused and not complacent, look out.

Hammerhead
October 5th, 2012, 11:31 AM
I'm predicting a Bison win, but won't be shocked if my team loses. At least it's not like the FBS where one loss knocks 99% of the teams out of title consideration.

Professor Chaos
October 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
I'm predicting a Bison win, but won't be shocked if my team loses. At least it's not like the FBS where one loss knocks 99% of the teams out of title consideration.
Or how the opening kickoff of the season knocks 50% of the teams out of title consideration.

DoubleE
October 5th, 2012, 09:46 PM
Im thinking YSU 28 NDSU 24

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 5th, 2012, 09:52 PM
I'm thinking now that the Bison win by double digits tomorrow.

Drevlow (DT) is healthy this year and no way does YSU rush for over 200 like last year. Bison will make them 1-dimensional with the pass and the crowd will help the defense.

Bison 34-17

UNIFanSince1983
October 6th, 2012, 09:29 AM

We actually scored 35 vs YSU

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 11:19 AM
We actually scored 35 vs YSU

tip o' the hat. I was just riffing so I should have looked it up.

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 12:44 PM
I've got the pre-game show on ESPN3. Tailgating looks amazing at NDSU. 20 minutes until gametime!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Finally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DoubleE
October 6th, 2012, 01:07 PM
game time kids

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
nice fumble! Punch it in Bison!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Uh oh. Looks good!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Not gonna lie, I'm liking this so far.

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
TD YSU. Tied up 7-7.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM
TD YSU. Tied up 7-7.

Too easy, that's not Bison D

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 01:34 PM
OMG! Flea Flicker!!!!! Amazing play! TD!!!!

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 01:34 PM
NDSU, Fleaflicker, TD. Wow. 14-7 Bison.

DoubleE
October 6th, 2012, 01:35 PM
this is going to be a high scoring game. might give the west virgina baylor game a run lol

SeattleGriz
October 6th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Can someone tell the camera crew to turn the contrast down a smidge? Looks like they are playing in a snowstorm on ESPN3.

klak
October 6th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Can someone tell the camera crew to turn the contrast down a smidge? Looks like they are playing in a snowstorm on ESPN3.

This game looks like a replay of a 1987 game.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM

I think one of the problems is the field is so shiny that it washes things out

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I think one of the problems is the field is so shiny that it washes things out

I haven't had this problem with any of the other Fargodome games. It looks pretty bad today.

14-7 NDSU, end of 1st.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I haven't had this problem with any of the other Fargodome games. It looks pretty bad today.

14-7 NDSU, end of 1st.

It's KVLY, I can't believe they haven't made production value a priority for these games

SeattleGriz
October 6th, 2012, 01:58 PM
It's KVLY, I can't believe they haven't made production value a priority for these games

Can't complain if it is free! Montana always had horrid broadcast quality. Thank goodness for Root Sports now broadcasting the majority of Montana games.

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Williams with a pick 6!

BisonHype!
Woooooooooooooo!!!!! Int for a TD! Marcus Williams!

mmiller_34
Its like as soon as Marcus Williams picks off a pass he is already running past everyone for six. wow.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 02:03 PM
As usual, turnovers making the difference

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:07 PM
D starting to make some stops. Good to see. Penguins have a good power running game.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Crockett is just plain good.

Hammerhead
October 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
28-7 with just under 2 minutes left in the 1st half.

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Still a lot of time to play, but with the Bison getting the ball at half, Youngstown desperately needs a score here... Already beginning to start to get out of hand.

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Littlejohn with the interception.

mmiller_34
This one could be over.

Drblankstare
Pick Bison.

mgbison
October 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Hess, get your pussy *** qb skills out of here. Brock jensen is your better half. You guys are a f bomb joke.

Thunderstruck
October 6th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Wow, smith with a nice td

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Too early to start a thread for next weeks game? This one is over, 35-7 Bison coming into the half.

Hammerhead
35-7 with 51 seconds left in the half.

Drblankstare
This one could be over.

I'm starting to think so. Bison would have to completely self destruct to lose this one

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Let's roll them Bison!

Tapped out from Google Nexus

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 02:28 PM
35-7 NDSU at the half.

mgbison
October 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Ysu defense is twrrible. complete effing joke. Bring on uni.

BisonBacker
October 6th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hess, get your pussy *** qb skills out of here. Brock jensen is your better half. You guys are a f bomb joke.
Come on. Have you ever heard the saying win with class .
This is still a good football team

AmsterBison
This game is much, much closer than the score indicates... the turnovers are the obvious difference. Youngstown, when they don't cough it up, has been moving the ball really well.

35-7 at the end of the first half. NDSU gets the ball to start the second half.

BisonHype!
Gotta say, so far, UNI has looked to be the better team between Youngstown and UNI.

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM
This game is much, much closer than the score indicates... the turnovers are the obvious difference. Youngstown, when they don't cough it up, has been moving the ball really well.

35-7 at the end of the first half. NDSU gets the ball to start the second half.

They have been getting into trouble with the pass. Bison has had some trouble stopping that running game.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 02:31 PM
The YSU message board is calling for Hess's blood

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:34 PM

LOL. Should be a fun day at school for him on Monday. Might not be a bad idea to call in sick...

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Defense wins championships

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Anyone watch that Proseed halftime guy? LOL. Obviously before the game, but his prediction was 24-18 Bison.... :|

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
If the Bison come out at halftime and score, it wouldn't be too soon to call this a flat out curbstomping

DoubleE
October 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
this is stunning.......... wow

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:40 PM

That's good enough to earn some rep points (enjoy!). Might have to check out that YSU board.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Anyone watch that Proseed halftime guy? LOL. Obviously before the game, but his prediction was 24-18 Bison.... :|

I have a hunch that everybody besides Jamal is a Youngstown guy. I think I remember them from the UNI game

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 02:42 PM
35-7 at half... Like I've been saying all along, NDSU is for real and I'll be SHOCKED if they do not repeat this year.

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2012, 02:44 PM

Link?

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:46 PM
http://ysupenguins.com/forum/index.php/topic,7266.0.html?PHPSESSID=hrue82pnvcv56g7271g2d7 qup1

YSU FAN#34
October 6th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Not going to bang on hess. He has been solid to date. Bison just completely head over heels have hess and ysu rattled. The turnovers obviously dont help but even without them the bison are more prepared more hungry and very much more talented all the way around. Just hoping ysu can recover and make this less of a blowout by games end.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Incredible first half by the Bison. Just checked the score and had to look twice...

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:49 PM
YSU will score more than 7 in the second half. If they can stop turning the ball over, they look good running the ball.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Can't wait for Hess & YSU to come roll into Brookings for Hobo Day in a couple of weeks. I think we are going to find out that they are not the 3rd best team in the FCS.

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Not meaning to be rude or that guy, but Eric Wolford sounded silly in that interview he just did.

YSU FAN#34
October 6th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Not meaning to be rude or that guy, but Eric Wolford sounded silly in that interview he just did.

Lol. He looks as clueless and defeated as the team does

AmsterBison
October 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM
this is stunning.......... wow

Yeah, when you are -3 in TOs and give up 3 TDs that way, these things happen.

NDSU is obviously going to have a ton of chances to put this game away in the second half, but Youngstown's offense can do a lot of damage. If YSU abandons the run though, it could get very ugly.

LakesBison
October 6th, 2012, 02:57 PM
NDSU IS FBS READY UNREAL WAY TOO EASY

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 02:58 PM
YSU has no pass rush... against the Bison line anyway.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 02:59 PM
ESPN3 is getting worse

SoupCity85
October 6th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Wish I could say that I'm surprised, but I'm not. YSU defense is ATROCIOUS!!!!!! NDSU, big props on the first half; you absolutely brought it. I'm soooooooooooo jealous of how aggressive and good tackling your defense.

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 03:02 PM
The Bison should get a win today, but none of it matters if they don't win a championship this year. it's all about the trophy...

Hammersmith
October 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
ESPN3 is getting worse

Reload the page. Clicking on webpages while running the ESPN player will occasionally drop your quality and the viewer is not good about bringing that quality back up. Reloading the viewer sometimes brings you back to 4 or 5 bars.

And a Bison FG to make it 38-7 NDSU halfway through the 3rd.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Reload the page. Clicking on webpages while running the ESPN player will occasionally drop your quality and the viewer is not good about bringing that quality back up. Reloading the viewer sometimes brings you back to 4 or 5 bars.

Trying that now. I'm actually running a dedicated home theater pc on my tv so it's the only thing running at present.

AmsterBison
October 6th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Well, NDSU's first drive took 7-1/2 minutes off the clock and ended in a 49-yard field goal. That's a nail in the coffin of a team trying for the comeback. Bison 38, Penguins 7.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Well, NDSU's first drive took 7-1/2 minutes off the clock and ended in a 49-yard field goal. That's a nail in the coffin of a team trying for the comeback. Bison 38, Penguins 7.

Yep, almost as good as a touchdown. YSU is going to have to air it out opening up more turnover opportunities.

YSU FAN#34
October 6th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Wow. They have given up. Looks like im going to have to turn this one off. Well played bison. Very very well played. May e this loss can do something for our team that it did to you last year.

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Punt Ret. Touchdown by Smith... now its just getting embarrassing..xasswhipx

Hammersmith
October 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Punt return for TD. 45-7 NDSU.

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Ys-Who?

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Hell of a game so far for Ryan Smith.

One rush for 9 yards, 7 receptions for 82 yards and a touchdown, and 76 yard punt return for a touchdown.

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Wow. I picked the Bison to win, but I didn't think it would be this much of a blowout.

HailSzczur
October 6th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Wow, just looked at score. NDSU should have a consensus #1 after a win like this IMO. making PAllen look like a fool for his pool with you guys outside the top 10

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Does this blowout hurt or help the MVFC? Shows NDSU is far and away the best team in the country, but also likely moves YSU out of the Top 10. Double-edged sword.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM
This a shocking score. With that said, I'm not going to lose faith in YSU after this game. I still think the 'Guins will be battling for Frisco. They simply walked into a Hornets nest today imo.

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM
PAllen

He is really good at voting. xlolx

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 03:22 PM
This a shocking score. With that said, I'm not going to lose faith in YSU after this game. I still think the 'Guins will be battling for Frisco. They simply walked into a Hornets nest today imo.

Anyone that walks in the Fargo Dome is walking into a Hornet's nest... That's honestly all there is to it.

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Does this blowout hurt or help the MVFC? Shows NDSU is far and away the best team in the country, but also likely moves YSU out of the Top 10.

I was just thinking that. Depends on what else happens today, it would be hard to put YSU out of the Top 10, but Top 10 teams just don't get blown out like this. Also, did you notice the SIU-ILSt. Score?

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I was just thinking that. Depends on what else happens today, it would be hard to put YSU out of the Top 10, but Top 10 teams just don't get blown out like this. Also, did you notice the SIU-ILSt. Score?

Yeah, I saw that coming though. I bet BIG on SIU today - almost money lined them... They were getting 17.5 points!

justintyem
October 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM
The next question is..................... Should NDSU Get some Votes in the Big Rankings??????

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Thats funny how the guys calling the game would rather be outside tailgaiting with Bison fans and eating food. LOL!

UNIFanSince1983
October 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
The next question is..................... Should NDSU Get some Votes in the Big Rankings??????

The simple answer. No.

mmiller_34
October 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Wow SIU up 17-0 now. Illinois State big choke.

UNIFanSince1983
October 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM

I was never sold on the Redbirds. How are the losing 17-0 at HOME to SIU?

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 03:44 PM
So, anyone think Indiana St. is looking forward to playing NDSU next week? lol

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 03:49 PM
YSU is still a good team that will do well in the playoffs. Good luck during the rest of the year Penguins! Maybe see you again in the playoffs!

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I will now admit I was wrong. I predicted 34-13. I gave YSU too much credit

penguinpower
October 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM
To's are the story of the game. YSU looked like they gave up after the 3rd TO. Have to hand it to the Bison defense. It was close for the 1st qtr. The To's killed YSU. What bothers me is that they gave up. In Eric Wolford;s tenure, YSU has played really bad off of a bye week. They played really bad. The defense is not good enough

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Oh no, the 2nd stringers are in, just like the PVAM game

penguinpower
October 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Oh no, the 2nd stringers are in, just like the PVAM game

YSU put theirs in first.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM
YSU put theirs in first.

When did the 1st stringers play?

kdinva
October 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
ouch, didn't see this one coming............now, where will YSU wind up in the polls? From 12-16 I predict.

NDSU_grad
October 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM
This game is totally different if YSU ties it 14-14. But Williams takes it the other way to make it 21-7.

Panther88
October 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Score? I'm at the TCU deal watching them lose. What's wrong w/ a starting qb being liquored up?

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Score? I'm at the TCU deal watching them lose. What's wrong w/ a starting qb being liquored up?

Final was 48-7 NDSU.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
October 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
ouch, didn't see this one coming............now, where will YSU wind up in the polls? From 12-16 I predict.

They've been so good to this point. I had them #2 and won't punish them too much.

BisonHype!
October 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
YSU put theirs in first.

Because that matters...xlolx

Hammerhead
October 6th, 2012, 04:05 PM
That was impressive! TDs on a punt return and 98 yard interception return. The offense wasn't too bad either with only 2 punts in the entire game.

steelbison
October 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
This game is totally different if YSU ties it 14-14. But Williams takes it the other way to make it 21-7.

Totally disagree. The defense was just starting to figure out the Penquins unique offense. On the other hand they never stopped us all day long. Punted twice and converted 11-13 third downs.

UNI was a much more physical team. Youngstown is more finesse.

Cleets
October 6th, 2012, 04:12 PM
YSU looked pretty slow to the ball
and afraid to hit anybody - that's a bad combination

nmatsen
October 6th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Totally disagree. The defense was just starting to figure out the Penquins unique offense. On the other hand they never stopped us all day long. Punted twice and converted 11-13 third downs.

UNI was a much more physical team. Youngstown is more finesse.

I'm all for discrediting other teams while talking about how awesome your own team is, and god knows Bison fans do that more frequently than anyone, but if you think a tied game vs a 14 point deficit is not a different game you are an idiot. I'm not saying it changes the outcome, but its a different game. God Bison fans are hopeless...

penguinpower
October 6th, 2012, 04:59 PM
YSU TO's changed the game. YSU turned the ball over on the first play of the game. It was unforced, out of character, and they packed it in. When Marcus William returned the INT for 98 yards changed the game the penguins quit. It pisses me off.

steelbison
October 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I'm all for discrediting other teams while talking about how awesome your own team is, and god knows Bison fans do that more frequently than anyone, but if you think a tied game vs a 14 point deficit is not a different game you are an idiot. I'm not saying it changes the outcome, but its a different game. God Bison fans are hopeless...

I agree it's not 48-7. But 35-14. My point was we were the better team in every aspect. I was there. YSU was soft. Plain and simple. We could play that game 100 times and We would win.

penguinpower
October 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Maybe this will propel them to a run of wins.

penguinpower
October 6th, 2012, 05:03 PM
There are only 5 teams that could beat the Bison and we are one of them f we come to play. Not being a homer either.

frozennorth
October 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I think this game says a lot more about NDSU than YSU. Depending on how the rest of the top 10 fares, the could be anywhere from #2 to #10.

bisonwest
October 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM
I firmly believe that YSU's ranking before this game was deserved. They just ran into a team that is playing at another level . The turnovers are why the game was so lopsided but this would have been a solid win regardless. The team our guys beat today will make a deep playoff run this year. The Herd is just really that good!

The Youngstown fans we talked to were some of the best I've had the pleasure to meet.

steelbison
October 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM
YSU TO's changed the game. YSU turned the ball over on the first play of the game. It was unforced, out of character, and they packed it in. When Marcus William returned the INT for 98 yards changed the game the penguins quit. It pisses me off.

Sure they changed the game. Our defense made your all conference QB look like he was playing scared. We hit him early and often. Love how your not giving our defense any credit for those plays.

steelbison
October 6th, 2012, 05:09 PM
There are only 5 teams that could beat the Bison and we are one of them f we come to play. Not being a homer either.

Sorry. Your not one of them. Not with that defense. Funny how you say if we came to play other than saying we kicked your ***.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM

You mean YSU didn't come to play when the conference and #1 was on the line?

butPitt.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM

Nomination for dumbest post of the day... Anyone second?

Drblankstare
October 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
The Guins and the Panthers both made it too easy because of TO's. It bothers me a little that the Bison haven't had a close game yet this year. It would be nice to see them put against the wall a little before the playoffs. Lots of football left I suppose.

BisonBacker
October 6th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Nomination for dumbest post of the day... Anyone second?
Agreed very dumb post

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Agreed very dumb post

Agreed although give him credit. It's been crickets out of the YSU posters since about halftime.

Panther88
October 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Final was 48-7 NDSU.
Pardon my francais but gottttt dayam NDSU!!! You all are oh-fficially my hero. Impressive. Congrats.

penguinpower
October 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
it is not a dumb post. it is the truth. First play of the game was a TO.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM

http://dontdrinkbeer.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1331105001794.jpg

Wilson16
October 6th, 2012, 06:12 PM

Shut the computer off, get a restless night of sleep and in the morning realize how dumb you sound

Paladin1aa
October 6th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Congrat to NDSU. Nice team that looked like the #1.

ST_Lawson
October 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM

I'll agree with the first part of that statement:
Alabama
Oregon
Florida State
Georgia
South Carolina

kidding, kidding...although in all honesty, I think the Bison could stand a very good chance of taking down pretty much any team outside of the FBS top 25.

caribbeanhen
October 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Alabama
Oregon
Florida State
Georgia
South Carolina

kidding, kidding...although in all honesty, I think the Bison could stand a very good chance of taking down pretty much any team outside of the FBS top 25.

Bizon need a few votes in the AP poll

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM

I nominate 'justintyem' changes his hideous signature line. I have nothing against Favre, Rodgers or Jensen, but that thing is ugly & distracting.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Alabama
Oregon
Florida State
Georgia
South Carolina

If NDSU played a full slate BIG 10 schedule this year, I honestly think they'd finish in the upper half of the conference. I should note that the Big 10 is definitely DOWN this year, and this wouldn't be true for any normal season.

We've already seen what UNI did to Iowa & Wisconsin. Indiana, Illinois & Minnesota are all garbage. And it isn't like NW, Purdue, Michigan are that great. Ohio St. & Nebraska would be losses, but other than that, they'd have just as good of a shot as anyone else.

Ginsbach
October 6th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I nominate 'justintyem' changes his hideous signature line. I have nothing against Favre, Rodgers or Jensen, but that thing is ugly & distracting.

I second that notion.

Bisonoline
October 6th, 2012, 06:47 PM

Serious man crush on Jensen going on there.

bri-dog
October 6th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Serious man crush on Jensen going on there.

I don't know about you, but if you know Justin's life story, I tend to give him a pass now and again...:)

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I don't know about you, but if you know Justin's life story, I tend to give him a pass now and again...:)

Like I said, no problem with Jensen - just almost went cross-eyed looking at the Size 72 font, neon green signature line that took up half of my screen.

Hammerhead
October 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM
This game was a total butt-kicking and one or two plays wouldn't have made a difference.

NDSU was 11 of 15 on 3rd down conversion compared to just 3 of 10 for YSU.

Bisonoline
October 6th, 2012, 07:50 PM

He has let those on BV know on numerous occasions.

FargoBison
October 6th, 2012, 08:10 PM
YSU made the fatal mistake, you just can't turn the ball over in the Fargodome and expect to win. If you do a game can go pear-shaped in a hurry.

skinny_uncle
October 6th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Congrats to the Bison. I didn't think anyone could do that to YSU this year.

bri-dog
October 6th, 2012, 08:14 PM
YSU made the fatal mistake, you just can't turn the ball over in the Fargodome and expect to win. If you do a game can go pear-shaped in a hurry.

Hey, I'm kinda pear-shaped -- what the heck you got against pear-shaped? :p

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 6th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Just back to the house after the game.

My thoughts:

The only team that will beat the Bison in the Valley this year...is the Bison. If we stay healthy and do not turn the ball over, NO team will beat NDSU this year. This probably goes for any team in FCS. Watching highlights of the other 'top' teams, no team is better than the Bison.

The Bison defense is "scary" good this year.

The Bison offense is much better this year compared to last year. Vraa is head-and-shoulders above Holloway at WR. Marcus Williams??? This guy will be playing on sundays....period.

FargoBison
October 6th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Hey, I'm kinda pear-shaped -- what the heck you got against pear-shaped? :p

I guess that is what happens when I listen too much KFAN, Paul Allen is always talking about things going pear-shaped.

Drblankstare
October 6th, 2012, 09:35 PM
I guess that is what happens when I listen too much KFAN, Paul Allen is always talking about things going pear-shaped.

I catch myself saying it to, at least I'm not doing any of Common's material. Haha

Bisonator
October 6th, 2012, 09:39 PM
The Bison had something to prove to YSU this year. They definitely wanted to make a statement. Mission accomplished! GO BISON!!!!

Hammersmith
October 6th, 2012, 09:46 PM

YSU started a land war in Asia?

sorry, getting to be a late night

LakesBison
October 6th, 2012, 09:56 PM
FBS we are done with this league that was total domination ndsu players are just football smart they know where exactly to be they are tough and gritty. Thjs team is 22-2 since loss at end of 2010 (EWU & YSU) BY 1 & 3 points time to move up

BisonBacker
October 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM
YSU started a land war in Asia?

sorry, getting to be a late nighthad the princess bride. Great movie.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 10:01 PM
FBS we are done with this league that was total domination ndsu players are just football smart they know where exactly to be they are tough and gritty. Thjs team is 22-2 since loss at end of 2010 (EWU & YSU) BY 1 & 3 points time to move up

Yes, Lakes, y'all have been on a very impressive run. With the lack of punctuation, it appears you must have typed this on your cell while driving home from the game? Or at the bar?

LakesBison
October 6th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Had to leave downtown fargo its insane can't get into a bar off to the twin cities Vikings game tailgating yes we have a sober driver LETS PARTY LIKE CHAMPIONS!!

steelbison
October 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM
FBS we are done with this league that was total domination ndsu players are just football smar they know where exactly to be they are tough and gritty. Thjs team is 22-2 since loss at end of 2010 (EWU & YSU) BY 1 & 3 points time to move up

Lakes. Honest question. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over......

I know I do. Plus be humble. Have some class.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 6th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Lakes. Honest question. Don't you get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over......

I wouldn't mind meeting Lakes in person - it'd be interesting to see what type of guy he really is. Anyone can act like an idiot on a message board... But can he duplicate it in real life too?!

ursus arctos horribilis
October 6th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Really good advice. Laks, you should listen to this...seriously.

IBleedYellow
October 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting Lakes in person - it'd be interesting to see what type of guy he really is. Anyone can act like an idiot on a message board... But can he duplicate it in real life too?!

Well, I met him while he was drunk off his rocks in Fort Knoks, but he seemed to be a fun loving guy. Then again, all we had to do was talk Bison and he was happy!

LakesBison
October 6th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Seriously?? The team backs up my words every time whats wrong with realizing how good NDSU is ??

Sorry I'm telling the truth 22 of 24 domination

Bleedyellow ft nox was a blast nice seeing ya man of course I'm a fun guy nothing but love for all of you even my haters *hugs*

HandoEX
October 6th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Lakes is tons of fun. Had a blast today at our tailgate, seeing old friends that were back for Homecoming, and erasing any doubt as to who is the best in FCS. Go Bison!

Good luck the rest of the way YSU.

steelbison
October 6th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Lakes is tons of fun. Had a blast today at our tailgate, seeing old friends that were back for Homecoming, and erasing any doubt as to who is the best in FCS. Go Bison!

Good luck the rest of the way YSU.

You are correct!!! Just wish he would tone down the message board rhetoric.

cbarrier90
October 7th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Had to leave downtown fargo its insane can't get into a bar off to the twin cities Vikings game tailgating yes we have a sober driver LETS PARTY LIKE CHAMPIONS!!

See, this is what I don't understand about the animosity towards Lakes:

Is he over-the-top? Absolutely. Would it be great to serve him some crow and shut him up? Absolutely. Does he bring much to the forum in terms of legitimate football discussion? Probably not.

However, using the above post as an example, he doesn't berate the opponent, he simply is very much overly enthusiastic about his Bison. That comes through loud and clear through his grammatically grotesque posts which it's plain to see are not made in a sober state. He strikes me as a fellow that, as one in this thread can attest to, is a blast to hang out with in person, though his posts on here do not give off the most impressive of impressions.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 7th, 2012, 12:23 AM

Is he over-the-top? Absolutely. Would it be great to serve him some crow and shut him up? Absolutely. Does he bring much to the forum in terms of legitimate football discussion? Probably not.

However, using the above post as an example, he doesn't berate the opponent, he simply is very much overly enthusiastic about his Bison. That comes through loud and clear through his grammatically grotesque posts which it's plain to see are not made in a sober state. He strikes me as a fellow that, as one in this thread can attest to, is a blast to hang out with in person, though his posts on here do not give off the most impressive of impressions.

Not berating opponents...that is a fairly shaky premise if you are familiar with his body of work. He has gotten much better at leaving stuff in the past recently however.

A lot of people don't like Lakes from previous run ins and they have little tolerance for anything he does now even when it is not mean spirited. Poisoned well syndrome and all that.

That and he always a jar of poison in his right hand.xlolx

Ted
October 7th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Fargo was indeed hopping last night. Fab Fargo dome is too small. Lots of stadium talk from the casual fans means the issue is gaining some momentum. Judy Collins at Fargo Theater downtown last night put 500 folks on the street too. Big 12 comes up now and again? Is GT working on something?

YSU is still #3. They didn't get worse just because The Bison are far better than folks thought.

penguinpower
October 7th, 2012, 06:04 AM
I fully expected that a week of preparation would have given YSU an advantage to help level the home field advantage. YSU never got off the plane. Suicide was committed when YSU RB put the ball on the ground giving an unforced TO to NDSU on the first play from scrimmage. YSU didn't play defense well enough to turn that game around for them. As a result they had to rely on the offense to get them out of the situation and after the pick 6 YSU packed it in.....I am not sure if the inauspicious fumble at the beginning of the game, or the pick 6 was the turning point. YSU looked unprepared and slow like they were just going through the motions. I looked up some history under Eric Wolford and he does not have a good record after a bye week. The part that I am pissed about is that the Penguins are better than they played and had a chance to prove it. NDSU didn''t even handle UNI like that. Perhaps this will bring them back to earth.

YSU got ZERO pass rush and the LB's were a NON FACTOR. Special teams play was horrible.

Defense wins championships. It was on display for YSU's coaches to take note.

The flea flicker was also a back breaker.

YSU certainly did not play like a national title contender.

I don't blame Hess for the INT's. The protection broke down all day long and that caused a good QB to look average or even poor. NDSU rushed only 4 and I saw pass protection assignment issues that I have not seen YSU have in previous games. They were unprepared. No excuse for missed assignments. In addition the crow noise limited the playbook and audibles and it WAS a factor in this game. But the missed assignments allowed pressure on hess and forced the TO's which ultimately killed YSU. I did not expect 3 TO's, especially as early as they occurred in the game.

NDSU's game plan was simple. Be patient, keep everything in front of you an try to force TO's to keep YSU's prolific offense on the sidelines. YSU was unable to get off the field on D and time after time NDSU converted 3rd and a mile.

This looks to be another special season for the Bison, but I will stand by my statement that there are probably only 5 teams that could beat the Bison on any given Saturday and YSU is one of them, but you are not going to have any chance when you turn the ball over or play less than a perfect game. The teams do match up well, but missed assignments will level any good match-up for sure. This was a debacle on YSU's part.

I fully expected a competitive game and I was betrayed by the Penguins nonchalant game preparation.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 7th, 2012, 07:14 AM
I fully expected that a week of preparation would have given YSU an advantage to help level the home field advantage. YSU never got off the plane. Suicide was committed when YSU RB put the ball on the ground giving an unforced TO to NDSU on the first play from scrimmage. YSU didn't play defense well enough to turn that game around for them. As a result they had to rely on the offense to get them out of the situation and after the pick 6 YSU packed it in.....I am not sure if the inauspicious fumble at the beginning of the game, or the pick 6 was the turning point. YSU looked unprepared and slow like they were just going through the motions. I looked up some history under Eric Wolford and he does not have a good record after a bye week. The part that I am pissed about is that the Penguins are better than they played and had a chance to prove it. NDSU didn''t even handle UNI like that. Perhaps this will bring them back to earth.

YSU got ZERO pass rush and the LB's were a NON FACTOR. Special teams play was horrible.

I don't blame Hess for the INT's. The protection broke down all day long and that caused a good QB to look average or even poor. NDSU rushed only 4 and I saw pass protection assignment issues that I have not seen YSU have in previous games. They were unprepared. No excuse for missed assignments. In addition the crow noise limited the playbook and audibles and it WAS a factor in this game. But the missed assignments allowed pressure on hess and forced the TO's which ultimately killed YSU. I did not expect 3 TO's, especially as early as they occurred in the game.

NDSU's game plan was simple. Be patient, keep everything in front of you an try to force TO's to keep YSU's prolific offense on the sidelines. YSU was unable to get off the field on D and time after time NDSU converted 3rd and a mile.

This looks to be another special season for the Bison, but I will stand by my statement that there are probably only 5 teams that could beat the Bison on any given Saturday and YSU is one of them, but you are not going to have any chance when you turn the ball over or play less than a perfect game. The teams do match up well, but missed assignments will level any good match-up for sure. This was a debacle on YSU's part.

I fully expected a competitive game and I was betrayed by the Penguins nonchalant game preparation.

I agree with the statement about defense. This Bison defense is very good this year and the 'scary' thing is that there is not a senior in the starting lineup.

The TOs were huge but another big factor for the Bison was their offense. They sustained drives and kept the YSU offense off the field. IMO, Hess had adequate time but our secondary and LBers are just that good. I could have counted on 1 hand the times the Bison blitzed. But that is the Tampa-2 defense....keep it in front of you. YSU is good and will most likely make the playoffs. There could even be a rematch this year.

Like I mentioned earlier, the only team that will beat the Bison this year....is the Bison.

HandoEX
October 7th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Yesterday, NDSU was better running the ball, passing the ball, stopping the run, stopping the pass, forcing turnovers, protecting the ball, on special teams, 3rd down efficiency, time of possession, and red zone efficiency. All of those had a huge impact on the game. Take away any one advantage the Bison had yesterday, and NDSU still wins by three or more touchdowns. Not trying to be a jerk here, but it was one sided in every major facet.

Gotta stay focused. Wish we were world beaters, but we aren't.

Ted
October 7th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I don't think the score does justice to YSU. The game got away from them. I thought the fumble was on the kickoff but it was downhill from there. We left at half enjoying the walk back downtown (they were pouring out on the streets from the the Bison Turf) finishing the game on TV. YSU is a very good team, don't let this game fool you.

penguinpower
October 7th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Yesterday, NDSU was better running the ball, passing the ball, stopping the run, stopping the pass, forcing turnovers, protecting the ball, on special teams, 3rd down efficiency, time of possession, and red zone efficiency. All of those had a huge impact on the game. Take away any one advantage the Bison had yesterday, and NDSU still wins by three or more touchdowns. Not trying to be a jerk here, but it was one sided in every major facet.

Gotta stay focused. Wish we were world beaters, but we aren't.I agree with whar you r saying however the turnovers leveraged. This and accelerated it.

deez_na
October 7th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I told you they weren't putting up many points on Bison D. That was a major whooping. Bison are flat out the better team.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 7th, 2012, 10:13 AM
I told you they weren't putting up many points on Bison D. That was a major whooping. Bison are flat out the better team.

This. Everybody dismissed the fumble that lost the game last year but are pinning the whole thing on the first play of the game. YSU couldn't score, period. This is because the Bison have the best D in the country, bar none.

UNIFanSince1983
October 7th, 2012, 10:16 AM
I love how Youngstown fans were talking about how they have the best offense in FCS. Hmmm didn't look like it yesterday. I told them NDSU was better. I didn't expect it to be quite that bad, but I knew it wasn't going to be close.

Thundar
October 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM
After what I saw yesterday, the Road to Frisco goes thru Fargo, wow, Crockett is a pure stud, the receivers can catch an how bout that Bison Defense!! Also that Smith kid.....Jesus he left #21 for YSU in the dust on nealy every play

That was by far the best team game I have ever seen NDSU play.....

IBleedYellow
October 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM
You don't just walk into the Fargodome expecting to put up lots of points on the board. Our defense is great on the road, and makes corrections fast. At home those abilities are exponentially faster. The strength of the Bison is the herd. That 12th man is such a play book killer. I love it!
Good luck YSU the rest of the year!
Go BISON!

Thundar
October 7th, 2012, 10:22 AM
You don't just walk into the Fargodome expecting to put up lots of points on the board. Our defense is great on the road, and makes corrections fast. At home those abilities are exponentially faster. The strength of the Bison is the herd. That 12th man is such a play book killer. I love it!
Good luck YSU the rest of the year!
Go BISON!

Heard on a couple 3 rd downs it hit 124db? I doubt that but I know a gal in the media relations that was on the field with the "official" meter, she said the ref told her if he blows the whistle nobody will hear it anyways. Lol

KTF
October 7th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Heard on a couple 3 rd downs it hit 124db? I doubt that but I know a gal in the media relations that was on the field with the "official" meter, she said the ref told her if he blows the whistle nobody will hear it anyways. Lol

I guess I find it hard to believe that it was that loud, highest on record for the GSU game last year was like 110. 124 is pretty intense (Jet engine?) I did leave the game with a major headache from yelling. The pick 6 was the loudest yesterday.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 7th, 2012, 12:28 PM
It will be interesting to see how Youngstown responds after this game. Do they use this as motivation to improve or recess? They are at Ill State this week; this will be a very interesting game. Both have 1 loss in conference now.

Saint3333
October 7th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I smell a repeat.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 7th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I just can't help peeking at the YSU board. They literally all say they would love to meet NDSU again, whether right away or in the playoffs. Come on, aren't your asses red enough?

AmsterBison
October 7th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I just can't help peeking at the YSU board. They literally all say they would love to meet NDSU again, whether right away or in the playoffs. Come on, aren't your asses red enough?

What attitude would you expect from a team that wants a championship? It's exactly what I'd want to see from a Bison team and the fanbase after a loss like that. Youngstown State is every bit as proud a program as NDSU.

If the two teams meet this year, I hope that it's the championship game.

Professor Chaos
October 7th, 2012, 01:46 PM
If NDSU and YSU would match up again there would be no 40 point bludgeoning. Even the most homerish NDSU fans wouldn't have honestly predicted this type of outcome. I think NDSU proved they were clearly the better team and I still think YSU is capable of beating the Bison but I would be very confident that the Bison would handle YSU in a rematch. Both lines dominated for NDSU and that's not something that usually changes from game to game unlike turnovers etc.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 7th, 2012, 01:51 PM
If NDSU and YSU would match up again there would be no 40 point bludgeoning. Even the most homerish NDSU fans wouldn't have honestly predicted this type of outcome. I think NDSU proved they were clearly the better team and I still think YSU is capable of beating the Bison but I would be very confident that the Bison would handle YSU in a rematch. Both lines dominated for NDSU and that's not something that usually changes from game to game unlike turnovers etc.

Generally I agree but YSU's defense is mediocre at best. If the Bison meet up with them again the outcome might not be 48-7 but the Bison would still win by 2-3 TDs. Their defense could not stop us and the Bison defense is very good.

The only team that will beat the Bison this year is the Bison....

FargoBison
October 7th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I think once YSU had start throwing the ball they were in trouble, their offense is great because of the balance it has and that balance is what beat us last year.

Jacked_Rabbit
October 7th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Generally I agree but YSU's defense is mediocre at best. If the Bison meet up with them again the outcome might not be 48-7 but the Bison would still win by 2-3 TDs. Their defense could not stop us and the Bison defense is very good.

The only team that will beat the Bison this year is the Bison....

I just hope that we're the team playing them when the Bison beat themselves... xlolx

Wouldn't be the first we knocked off an undefeated, #1 ranked NDSU team.

Bisonoline
October 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM

One thing I noticed was your offensive line isnt as good as it was last year. We couldnt do anything against you last year. This year your center and two guards are very good. The tackles are marginal IMO. They are big but they are plodders. Which helped us when we ran our schemes.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I just hope that we're the team playing them when the Bison beat themselves... xlolx

Wouldn't be the first we knocked off an undefeated, #1 ranked NDSU team.

Ya, SDSU could beat us but pretty slim chance in Fargo this year.

Is SDSU's defense good enough to stop the Bison offense consistently?

NDSU's defense is good enough to contain Zenner IMO. He is getting a lot of carries. Will he wear down by seasons end?

Jacked_Rabbit
October 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Ya, SDSU could beat us but pretty slim chance in Fargo this year.

Is SDSU's defense good enough to stop the Bison offense consistently?

NDSU's defense is good enough to contain Zenner IMO. He is getting a lot of carries. Will he wear down by seasons end?

I think we have about a Snowball's chance in Fargo. If it were in Brookings, we'd atleast have a fighting shot - if we were able to run the ball and not turn it over. That's a big IF, of course... Zenner won't be near as fresh by the time we meet in Fargo, but I do think our Defense is tough enough to contain the NDSU O and keep the score within striking distance. Our D has looked extremely impressive thus far (i.e. shut out Shakir Bell, #8 in total defense, #6 in scoring defense, etc.)

But, like I said, NDSU is currently on their own level, and the fact that the game is in Fargo makes things all the more difficult for our young team.

LakesBison
October 7th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Appy state will always be my #2 in fcs u got legit cred

Jacked up NDSU crushed you in your house last year YAWN

Jacked_Rabbit
October 8th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Appy state will always be my #2 in fcs u got legit cred

Jacked up NDSU crushed you in your house last year YAWN

Exactly - you must have read my post wrong, Lakes. That's why I said we have a snowball's chance in hell... That is NOT a good thing, last I checked.

BisonFan02
October 8th, 2012, 02:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll41_IfRHek&feature=player_embedded

ysubigred
October 9th, 2012, 07:07 AM
xshakefistx WOW!! Just stopping by to say great game NDSU and thanks for the *** whooping LOL!!

1. I hope all the YSU fans don't disappear from the board now. xlolx

2. The better team won no excuses. xnodx

3. Hope to do it again in Frisco with a different outcome. xblehx

Happy Penguin
October 9th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Great game Bison. You guys are solid all over the field.

I watched #2 MSU later that night. It looked like they were playing the game in slo-mo compared to what we did out there. Not to get you looking too far ahead but you don't have much to worry about there.

Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe we'll se you in the post-season. 3 trips to Fargo in about a year? Why not?

ysubigred
October 9th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Great game Bison. You guys are solid all over the field.

I watched #2 MSU later that night. It looked like they were playing the game in slo-mo compared to what we did out there. Not to get you looking too far ahead but you don't have much to worry about there.

Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe we'll se you in the post-season. 3 trips to Fargo in about a year? Why not?

If we go back for the post season are we going??

I see Happy, Buck, YBR and the rest of the old road warriors standing right in the middle of all this LOL!!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/487933_10151269900714532_1295755628_n.jpg