1st down !!!!!!!

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Vraa is held in the endzone.....sheez

Settle for a FG

Bison 3-0

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I have never seen a production this bad, ND 9 man high school football is better to watch.....sad and UNI wants to be FBS

MTfan4life
September 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM
The broadcaster just said UND was Division II, haha.

SD4ever
September 29th, 2012, 06:37 PM
The game reporting aspect of this thread is a joke! Go to my thread about USD in The Danger Dome today to see how it's done. I am The One and Only!

DoubleE
September 29th, 2012, 06:39 PM
The game reporting aspect of this thread is a joke! Go to my thread about USD in The Danger Dome today to see how it's done. I am The One and Only!

ESPN Gamecast is doing the game. dont get to watch or hear anything but you see the results i.e. who for how much ect........

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 06:40 PM
End of the 1st. Bison 3-0 and moving to score again.

Milkman
September 29th, 2012, 06:41 PM
ESPN Gamecast is doing the game. dont get to watch or hear anything but you see the results i.e. who for how much ect........

Its just not the same. too few !!!!!! and not enough LOLs How will I ever know whats going on?

SD4ever
September 29th, 2012, 06:52 PM
So what's going on? Do I have to do the job for you? I wish both teams could lose this game. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 06:55 PM
So what's going on? Do I have to do the job for you? I wish both teams could lose this game. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You had your fun in your game thread ... leave the big boys to their own game.

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 06:59 PM
TD UNI 8 min left in the 2nd. 7-3 Panthers

SD4ever
September 29th, 2012, 07:00 PM
You had your fun in your game thread ... leave the big boys to their own game.

Just goes to show I am The Main Man! I'll check back after awhile. Hopefully, I will find something out. Again, What A Joke!

SD4ever
September 29th, 2012, 07:00 PM
TD UNI 8 min left in the 2nd. 7-3 Panthers

Wow an update! Thanks!

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM
It is really hard to follow the game today as there are a bunch of issues with the broadcast. Scorecenter counted the TD for 13 points before correcting their error and the announcers for the game said that UNI went up 7-0 really ... come on

ursus arctos horribilis
September 29th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Just goes to show I am The Main Man! I'll check back after awhile. Hopefully, I will find something out. Again, What A Joke!

Hey, if you want I can shut the ****ing FCS Discussion boards off for you so you don't have to be on this thread trying to screw it up? I read your thread...it was fine, not great so knock off your bull**** in this one.

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Yes UNI just turned over the ball on a bumbled kick off return. Bison Ball

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Fumbled punt for UNI. Bison recover at the ten.

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 07:11 PM
TD Bison

BisonBabe
10-7 NDSU

Drblankstare
TD Bison. Crockett with the run. 10-7 Bison

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Defense needs to get a stop here!!!

GO BISON

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Hey, if you want I can shut the ****ing FCS Discussion boards off for you so you don't have to be on this thread trying to screw it up? I read your thread...it was fine, not great so knock off your bull**** in this one.

Thanks Ursus

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Need to make Kollmorgan or whatever his name is feel some turf burns

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Going into Halftime shortly with a 13-7 lead (unless something changes)

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 07:27 PM
Good stop by UNI

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 07:28 PM
13-7 for the Bison.

Should be 21-7 but I'll take it.

Get the ball to start the 2nd.

GO BISON

Hammersmith
September 29th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Good stop by UNI's turf

fixed that for you

;)

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 07:36 PM
fixed that for you

;)

Thanks. It was entertaining hearing the announcers talk about UNI making that stop right after that play.

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Crocket in for the TD

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Well that didn't take long. 20-7 Bison

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:12 PM
UNI answers with a TD. 20-14 Bison. Mid 3rd

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:26 PM
FG Bison 23-14

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Yesss

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:29 PM
1st play after the kickoff, Pick by M. Will. Bison ball

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:42 PM
TD pass from Jenson. 30-14 Bison. 14min left in the 4th

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Bison D stops UNI on 4th down. They take over at midfield

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM
The boys had something to prove and it looks like they are doing it.

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Obvious mismatch

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 08:58 PM
TO's killed the panthers.

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Fg Bison. 33-14 NDSU with 1 min left. Good game on both sides, Panthers just turned it over to much. Good luck with the rest of the year. Its going to be tough for UNI to get in to the playoffs, will probably have to run the table.

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Bison Win.

Great game was surprised that is was not more physical as in the past.

Hope Lemaster (sp?) is okay

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Final Score 33-21

R3TRO
September 29th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Tough situation for UNI. Will we see a 1-4 team in the top 25 on monday when the polls come out?

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM
I can't see where anyone could rank UNI in the top 25 when the win they have is a DII but I guess we will see.

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I think UNI is a good club, but they wont make the top 25.IMO

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 09:23 PM
They are young, their QB is good, he'll the whole team is had their schedule been favorable it would be a whole different story

NDSU looked good on offense

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Bison Win.

Great game was surprised that is was not more physical as in the past.

Hope Lemaster (sp?) is okay35 should have been ejected on that hit...but oh well. Would have loved to see UNI's top WR in the last 2.5 quarters

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 09:35 PM
35 should have been ejected on that hit...but oh well. Would have loved to see UNI's top WR in the last 2.5 quarters

Here we go..............

Reign of Terrier
September 29th, 2012, 09:37 PM
If I'm not mistaken, UNI is eliminated from playoff contention unless they win conference as they cannot reach 7 D1 wins.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 09:41 PM
If I'm not mistaken, UNI is eliminated from playoff contention unless they win conference as they cannot reach 7 D1 wins.

Being 0-2 in the conference it's going to take a meltdown by the rest of the teams for them to get it but still technically possible to win the conference

clenz
Here we go..............
Dude launched himself from 2 yards a way (BOTH feet were off the ground) and went in with the crown of his head first right at Lemaster's head....I watched a guy from another game earlier in the day get ejected for much less.

It didn't happen, so we move on.

da_Bison
I can't see where anyone could rank UNI in the top 25 when the win they have is a DII but I guess we will see.

they ARE a top 10 team...there are not 9 teams in FCS that could beat them.....with that said, I won't rank them because I believe they are out of playoff contention

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:42 PM
There is no 7 win rule, though unlikely UNI gets in.....although if UNI wins out it will be interesting to see what happens as UNI would have wins over currently ranked SDSU, currently ranked, Illinois State, as well two of the losses being FBS and 2 being to top 3 FCS teams

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 09:43 PM
NDSU made UNI pay for every mistake in the game. 2 of 3 the TO's were practically unforced, however, it is no excuse UNI looked tired to me. They were not as explosive, but also may have had to do with the fine defense NDSU has. I purchased the game and watched it. NDSU did exactly what I expected them to do .....grind it out, be patient and wait for mistakes or opportunities to capitalize and that is exactly what they did. NDSU QB makes good decisions and was well protected. The UNI QB is a freshman and the the bad throw was the turning point in this game.

Still, i do not think that many FCS teams can beat UNI. they are a very good football team and deserved to be ranked. With that said, they will probably be the most underrated team in the FCS after Saturday because many people will only follow their conference and simply look at records. Place UNI in a different conference and they would be a top 15 team easy.

My thoughts are that they may knock off some other highly ranked teams.

NDSU reminds me of the old YSU teams the way they play. Youngstown will have their hands full next weekend and NDSU probably has this game circled because the Penguins ruined their perfect season last year.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Dude launched himself from 2 yards a way (BOTH feet were off the ground) and went in with the crown of his head first right at Lemaster's head....I watched a guy from another game earlier in the day get ejected for much less.

He was going for the ball, the other NDSU defender took his legs out, not saying it wasn't the right call but to claim it was intentional to take a head shot is ludacris

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Hope the WR is OK. I'm sure you'll say NDSU is a bunch of thugs now....#4 was holding the Bison WRs all game and was not called once...

Bison were the better team....period.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:47 PM
He was going for the ball, the other NDSU defender took his legs out, not saying it wasn't the right call but to claim it was intentional to take a head shot is ludacris
Did you see the play? The crown of the head hit Lemaster right in the facemask with his arms below his shoulders.....

That didn't determine that outcome of the game, but I'd have liked to have seen Lemaster on the field.

sgt smash
September 29th, 2012, 09:47 PM

Still a sourpuss. Even your announcers didnt make a big deal about it.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:48 PM
FWIW, here is a photo of just after the hit....tell me that he isn't "launched" crown first...

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wcfcourier.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/a0/2a0fc7ce-0a97-11e2-9393-001a4bcf887a/5067948af044c.preview-620.jpg

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Still a sourpuss. Even your announcers didnt make a big deal about it.
They should have, but they were more concerned about Lemaster...

How am I a sour puss? UNI is no way deserved to win that game...period....not even close.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 09:50 PM
FWIW, here is a photo of just after the hit....tell me that he isn't "launched" crown first...

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/wcfcourier.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/2/a0/2a0fc7ce-0a97-11e2-9393-001a4bcf887a/5067948af044c.preview-620.jpg

Just like last week at YSU.......I'm sure in your mind that play decided the game......whatever.

Bison were better offensively-defensively and special teams.

Hammerhead
It was hard to make out much detail on the webcast since UNI only has one camera and no replays (and can't show the game clock on the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen.)

Just from that photo, maybe he left his feet so he wouldn't step on a teammate?

Did you see the play?

frozennorth
Tough situation for UNI. Will we see a 1-4 team in the top 25 on monday when the polls come out?

they did better than i was expecting today, so I might bump them up a spot or two :D

Thundar
Did you see the play? The crown of the head hit Lemaster right in the facemask with his arms below his shoulders.....

That didn't determine that outcome of the game, but I'd have liked to have seen Lemaster on the field.

And I would have liked to see Colton Heagle in the backfield for us, we really hissed him

It wasn't flagrant and the refs didn't feel that way either, your vaunted Passing D that the tv announcers bragged up gave up a lot of yards to our "unathletic" receivers

Looked to me like UNI got tired, just like most teams we managed to beat we were not supposed to

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 09:51 PM
NDSU UNI
1st Downs 23 19
3rd down efficiency 6-13 3-7
4th down efficiency 1-1 0-1
Total Yards 419 285
Passing 243 213
Comp-Att
22-31 18-28
Yards per pass 7.8 7.6
Rushing 176 72
Rushing yrds/play 4.3 3.1
Penalties 5-54 4-17
Turnovers 0 3
Possession 35:54 24:06

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Time of possession....Bison domination. Held UNI to under 300 total yards....last drive padded their offensive stats

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 09:53 PM

Even UNI's radio broadcast said it was unintentional

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:53 PM
It was hard to make out much detail on the webcast since UNI only has one camera and no replays (and can't show the game clock on the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen.)

Just from that photo, maybe he left his feet so he wouldn't step on a teammate?
I'll tivo the game from the TV broadcast and try to upload it. I'll be called a puss/whiner/etc... by NDSU fans. I've not once said UNI deserved to win that game - they didn't. NDSU outclassed UNI for a great chunk of the game. That hit, however, should have been more than the penalty.

The real turning point of the game was Varmah trying to return the punt and fumble it inside the 10 after UNI forced a punt and was up 7-3 allowing NDSU to go up 10-7

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 09:54 PM
And I would have liked to see Colton Heagle in the backfield for us, we really hissed him

It wasn't flagrant and the refs didn't feel that way either, your vaunted Passing D that the tv announcers bragged up gave up a lot of yards to our "unathletic" receivers

Looked to me like UNI got tired, just like most teams we managed to beat we were not supposed to

UNI TV guys were total homers.....'unathletic WRs'.....lol

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Time of possession....Bison domination. Held UNI to under 300 total yards....last drive padded their offensive stats

TO's flipped the TOP. It was even at the half.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 09:55 PM

Did you get the broadcast with the dumbass Rick Coleman on it? I muted them, and do every game. They are by far the worst announcers in the history of man....Coleman truely doesn't give a **** about anything that isn't hawkeye related. I have no idea why we continue to use him.

Yes, UNI was tired - as was any team that played the schedule we have thus far.

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM
I'll tivo the game from the TV broadcast and try to upload it. I'll be called a puss/whiner/etc... by NDSU fans. I've not once said UNI deserved to win that game - they didn't. NDSU outclassed UNI for a great chunk of the game. That hit, however, should have been more than the penalty.

The real turning point of the game was Varmah trying to return the punt and fumble it inside the 10 after UNI forced a punt and was up 7-3 allowing NDSU to go up 10-7

I thought the turning point was the INT. UNI was still in the game up to that point.

Thundar

Agreed Varmah really muffed that up, it would have hit the end zone for a touchback

clenz
UNI TV guys were total homers.....'unathletic WRs'.....lol
Again, if they are who I think they were (if you got the Panther Spots Network broadcast) they are hated by 100% of Panther fans for being ****ty as well.

BisonBabe
September 29th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Even UNI's radio broadcast said it was unintentional

They alternated between saying an unintentional hit and a viscous attack.

It is unfortunate when players get hurt in a game but there is no doubt in my mind that our player did not intend to hurt anyone he was just making a play.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Did you get the broadcast with the dumbass Rick Coleman on it? I muted them, and do every game. They are by far the worst announcers in the history of man....Coleman truely doesn't give a **** about anything that isn't hawkeye related. I have no idea why we continue to use him.

Not sure who they were, but they pimped UNI hard

Drblankstare
September 29th, 2012, 09:58 PM
The fumbled punt was huge

BisonBabe
Again, if they are who I think they were (if you got the Panther Spots Network broadcast) they are hated by 100% of Panther fans for being ****ty as well.

They were very uniformed. Called UND a DII team, could not keep track of the score & said UNI has a tough road game next week. Even I knew you had bye next week.

clenz
I thought the turning point was the INT. UNI was still in the game up to that point.
The only time UNI lead was going into that punt....and the muff. That put NDSU up 10-7 with less than 4 min left in the half - and they added a FG before the half, and got the ball to start the second half....

That was the turning point of the game - period. I knew it as soon as it happened. I told my wife the game is over at that point.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 09:59 PM
They were very uniformed. Called UND a DII team, could not keep track of the score & said UNI has a tough road game next week. Even I knew you had bye next week.

Yeah they were terrible, could'nt even keep track of the players on the field

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:00 PM
They were very uniformed. Called UND a DII team, could not keep track of the score & said UNI has a tough road game next week. Even I knew you had bye next week.Yeah....that was the idiots that many panther fans have written letters to UNI/KWWL to get removed from broadcasts - the black one (Rick Coleman) has called UNI D2 during the sports segment and finds a way to make every UNI compliment back handed.

He doesn't know a damn thing about UNI or the FCS, nor does he care. Unless it wears black and gold and says Hawkeyes he doesn't give a rats ***. I'm sorry you had to listen to hem.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Also, thanks for the neg rep justintyem (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/member.php?39516-justintyem)...although since you have no rep you can't give rep and it just shows your comment. You are the first poster that makes lakes typing look like a professional writer/easy to read......

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:05 PM

The broadcast I had had the UNI radio guys and they were good.

NDSU play by play by play guy says "My oh my!" a lot ( and for good reason). I think he is good and the color guy is good as well. YSU guy says "Got a man" whenever a pass is thrown. He is good as well.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Also, thanks for the neg rep justintyem (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/member.php?39516-justintyem)...although since you have no rep you can't give rep and it just shows your comment. You are the first poster that makes lakes typing look like a professional writer/easy to read......

Clenz, I thought Jake Farley played pretty good he had a pass breakup and 10 tackles I think what's your thoughts?

What class is he

FargoBison
September 29th, 2012, 10:09 PM

It was a hard hit, the penalty was justified but nothing more than that.

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:10 PM
BTW how do you give REP?

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:11 PM
Clenz, I thought Jake Farley played pretty good he had a pass breakup and 10 tackles I think what's your thoughts?

What class is he
Jake is a RSo.

He went to Kansas out of HS (was actually a RS on the team that lost to NDSU). He redshirted his freshman year, broke his leg pretty bad during fall camp last year and missed the season. When the coaching change happened he decided to come home....litteraly.

He wasn't a starter to start the season, but with injuries and how he's played he is earning his PT.

FargoBison
BTW how do you give REP?

Click on the star under the user's avatar that you want to give rep to.

clenz
BTW how do you give REP?
The star looking thing under the avatar

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Jake is a RSo.

He went to Kansas out of HS (was actually a RS on the team that lost to NDSU). He redshirted his freshman year, broke his leg pretty bad during fall camp last year and missed the season. When the coaching change happened he decided to come home....litteraly.

He wasn't a starter to start the season, but with injuries and how he's played he is earning his PT.

Was scanning last week on panther board and looked like some dismissed his skill because he was the coaches son, I think he looked good

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Was scanning last week on panther board and looked like some dismissed his skill because he was the coaches son, I think he looked good
He was/is an ameba when trying to judge talent.

He had and offer from Kansas, and a bunch of other looks from bigger schools. He was a beast in high school. He got to Kansas and got hurt which burried him.

A number of people viewed him coming to UNI as good and bad. A lot of people seem to think he is only playing because he is Mark's son - but he has proven he can play. Is he as good as I want him to be? Not right now - but he hasn't actually played a game since 2009. He'll get there.

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Click on the star under the user's avatar that you want to give rep to.
Thanks! been meaning to do that for a while, just didn't know how. Neat feature.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Thanks! been meaning to do that for a while, just didn't know how. Neat feature.
There's a long thread on here somewhere about how many points you're worth and how to be worth more. The nice thing is that the rep screen tells you your current worth - You should be worth a couple right now, even without the posts/rep behind you just because of how long you've been registered.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:18 PM

He had and offer from Kansas, and a bunch of other looks from bigger schools. He was a beast in high school. He got to Kansas and got hurt which burried him.

A number of people viewed him coming to UNI as good and bad. A lot of people seem to think he is only playing because he is Mark's son - but he has proven he can play. Is he as good as I want him to be? Not right now - but he hasn't actually played a game since 2009. He'll get there.

Just seen PN again, looks like Bisonville after. Loss, do those guys realize you have the same amount of underclass men as we did in 2009!..UNI will be freaking tough in 2 years

And they are tough now

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:18 PM

That would be Amoeba....I thought you guys had a better education over there...........just kidding.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 29th, 2012, 10:19 PM
There's a long thread on here somewhere about how many points you're worth and how to be worth more. The nice thing is that the rep screen tells you your current worth - You should be worth a couple right now, even without the posts/rep behind you just because of how long you've been registered.

Can you give too much rep?

I gave you some positive rep. You are not much of a Bison fan but you do know FB....I can respect that.

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:19 PM

I call it like it is, but I am a bitcher when it comes to media and coverage. Thanks Clenz

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:21 PM

I don't care about my worth on a public board actually. But this is neat.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Just seen PN again, looks like Bisonville after. Loss, do those guys realize you have the same amount of underclass men as we did in 2009!..UNI will be freaking tough in 2 years

And they are tough now
PantherNation is a fun....but terrible board all at once. There is a very strong tension between UNI only fans and "dual fans" of Iowa and UNI. Couple that with a case of "red headed step child syndrome" and getting pissy we haven't won a title yet and things get very very bad at times.

The team is very damn young, other than the secondary. Fr QB, top WR (other than 1) are So, top RB is a So, TE's are Fr and So, DL and LBs are SO.

This team could be very very good in 2 years.....could being the operative word

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:23 PM
That would be Amoeba....I thought you guys had a better education over there...........just kidding.
I majored in family services from a school that focuses almost exclusively on accounting/business, and educating educators....not science. **** science and spelling...lol

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:24 PM
PantherNation is a fun....but terrible board all at once. There is a very strong tension between UNI only fans and "dual fans" of Iowa and UNI. Couple that with a case of "red headed step child syndrome" and getting pissy we haven't won a title yet and things get very very bad at times.

The team is very damn young, other than the secondary. Fr QB, top WR (other than 1) are So, top RB is a So, TE's are Fr and So, DL and LBs are SO.

This team could be very very good in 2 years.....could being the operative word

if you guys don't go BCS there is a NC in your future with the QB you have. He is only a Frosh. It is going to suck playing you the next 3 years. Especially with the player development you guys have.

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Can you give too much rep?

I gave you some positive rep. You are not much of a Bison fan but you do know FB....I can respect that.
There used to be a limit of giving so many times per day, I think thats been upped or lfited. I have yet to hit it. You have to give rep to a certain amount of posters before giving to the same person again....really not hard to do.

I realize I come off as a YSU/NDSU hater...I come off as a UNI hater on PN at times as well. Turns out when you tell it like it is/voice your opinion people tend to take it the wrong way.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:29 PM
There used to be a limit of giving so many times per day, I think thats been upped or lfited. I have yet to hit it. You have to give rep to a certain amount of posters before giving to the same person again....really not hard to do.

I realize I come off as a YSU/NDSU hater...I come off as a UNI hater on PN at times as well. Turns out when you tell it like it is/voice your opinion people tend to take it the wrong way.

Truth, plus typing opposed to talking makes things seem they were given in a different manner

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:29 PM

I have the same problem. Being left brained is an issue because you call it as you see it without all of the fluffy stuff behind it. I understand being a Chemical Engineer. Communication is 95% body language. it is all in the delivery but the board cannot replace that.

justintyem
September 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Also, thanks for the neg rep justintyem (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/member.php?39516-justintyem)...although since you have no rep you can't give rep and it just shows your comment. You are the first poster that makes lakes typing look like a professional writer/easy to read......Sorry Clenz,I had a stroke so my writings arnt right up to par anymore :) But I can say this with some accuracy, I still think The Pansies $v<k xbawlingxxthumbsupx !!!!

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Sorry Clenz,I had a stroke so my writings arnt right up to par anymore :) But I can say this with some accuracy, I still think The Pansies $v<k xbawlingxxthumbsupx !!!!

So you Neg repped him because he's a UNI fan?

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Yep....basically.

Also, neg repping someone is a doucher move - unless it really really really warrants it....I.E. they hit you first/it is a lakes type poster

justintyem
September 29th, 2012, 10:43 PM

Nope,That would be to easy,and If the was the case I wold expect to get neg rep. But the things he said about Dud,are kinda over the line in my book. Dud is a classy kid,that plays 150% just like Heagle did.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Nope,That would be to easy,and If the was the case I wold expect to get neg rep. But the things he said about Dud,are kinda over the line in my book. Dud is a classy kid,that plays 150% just like Heagle did.

Ok fine, I chatted with Clenz about that and his opinion was different than mine, but just because someone opinion differs from yours doesn't warrant negative rep, no matter how little message board rep actually means

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:45 PM
What, pray tell, did I say that was over the line?

The fact I thought he should have been ejected, of the fact I pointed out he launched head first (which actually qualifies as an ejection in the rule book)?

I never once said a word about the kid as a person, his family, his dog, his friends dog, or anything.

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:48 PM
I got a negative rep from a JMU fan because I bitch about the CAA press coverage. My problem is that they are too f'ing lazy to get on an airplane and see other conferences play.

justintyem
September 29th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Ok fine, I chatted with Clenz about that and his opinion was different than mine, but just because someone opinion differs from yours doesn't warrant negative rep, no matter how little message board rep cut ally meansI understand,thats ur opinion and I have my own.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I got a negative rep from a JMU fan because I bitch about the CAA press coverage. My problem is that they are too f'ing lazy to get on an airplane and see other conferences play.

Oh so your making fun of lazy people?? Might hit you with neg rep

:D

justintyem
September 29th, 2012, 10:52 PM

The fact I thought he should have been ejected, of the fact I pointed out he launched head first (which actually qualifies as an ejection in the rule book)?

I never once said a word about the kid as a person, his family, his dog, his friends dog, or anything.

Pray What??? xflaggedx

clenz
September 29th, 2012, 10:55 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pray+tell

It's the polite way of saying "What the **** are you talking about"

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Oh so your making fun of lazy people?? Might hit you with neg rep

:D

Go ahead and hit me with it. Midwest people need to investigate for themselves IMOP.

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 10:58 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pray+tell

It's the polite way of saying "What the **** are you talking about"

You are getting to technical.

Thundar
September 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Go ahead and hit me with it. Midwest people need to investigate for themselves IMOP.

Did you miss the smiley?

penguinpower
September 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Did you miss the smiley?

Yes.:)

LakesBison
September 30th, 2012, 12:58 AM
*** whooping and we destroying cedar falls bars too haha

Vitojr130
September 30th, 2012, 01:02 AM
So, how is that WR doing, UNI? Seriously though. We thought he died at first!
I hope he is okay as he seemed to be a fun player to watch for UNI.

That being said, that flag shouldn't have been thrown... It WAS a legitimate tackle as the football was touched by the point of contact by NDSU.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I knew the douchey lakes was bound to show up....he us do hard core ndsu he reveled to iowa city to watch his gophers play first

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

UNIFanSince1983
September 30th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Well the better team won that game last night. It is disappointing to watch a team shoot themselves in the foot against such a great team. You turn the ball over against that team you will get blown out like we did. Also this was the first time Kollmorgen has been under consistent pressure. He did a pretty good job, but NDSU was blitzing on seemingly every down. Our defense once again was porous, and could not get off the field on 3rd down.

One thing that really bothered me was the stupidity of UNI fans. There were lots of NDSU fans and they were making plenty of noise on 3rd downs when we were on offense. Unfortunately, I noticed many UNI fans joining in making noise. I don't know if they realized it was our team on offense or not.

Gil Dobie
September 30th, 2012, 08:13 AM
*** whooping and we destroying cedar falls bars too haha

Why were you were in Iowa City. :(
Frickin rabbitchoker.

UNIFanSince1983
September 30th, 2012, 08:29 AM
And on this neg rep thing. I will never neg rep anyone. The fact of the matter is this is a public message board. I know coming here there will be people who are not fans of the same team as me, they will eventually say something I disagree with. I know this. I may not like their opinion, but I will support their right to have that opinion.

LakesBison
September 30th, 2012, 08:57 AM
I'm a Minnesotan dude and CLenz is mad about the $500 we laid at suds and mojo Oooook

Professor Chaos
September 30th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Well the better team won that game last night. It is disappointing to watch a team shoot themselves in the foot against such a great team. You turn the ball over against that team you will get blown out like we did. Also this was the first time Kollmorgen has been under consistent pressure. He did a pretty good job, but NDSU was blitzing on seemingly every down. Our defense once again was porous, and could not get off the field on 3rd down.

One thing that really bothered me was the stupidity of UNI fans. There were lots of NDSU fans and they were making plenty of noise on 3rd downs when we were on offense. Unfortunately, I noticed many UNI fans joining in making noise. I don't know if they realized it was our team on offense or not.
I actually thought your O-line played pretty well against the NDSU front four. The fact that we had to blitz so much in order to get pressure was a testament to that. Your O-line played much better than Colorado State's did, for whatever that's worth. 17 Bison points off turnovers was definitely the difference.

UNI has a bright future at QB though. He should win a lot of games in his career. He did find out the hard way though that you don't throw into coverage when #1 for NDSU is in the area.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 09:28 AM
That being said, that flag shouldn't have been thrown... It WAS a legitimate tackle as the football was touched by the point of contact by NDSU.
Please tell me you really don't believe this. I can buy the no ejection....this is just crazy though. Lemaster was completely defenseless (strike 1), launched at (strike 2 for a penalty) and was hit helmet to helmet (strike 3 for a penalty). All 3 of those are, by rule,a flag...all 3 together really deserve a flag

He was very concussed as he walked off field. If we had a game next week he wouldn't be playing.

HandoEX
September 30th, 2012, 09:47 AM
In full speed, it looked like a helmet to helmet hit. The replay showed he actually hit the receiver with his shoulder pads, not his helmet.

AmsterBison
September 30th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I hope that both Lemaster's concussion and clenz's butthurt heal up quickly.

UNIFanSince1983
September 30th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Well you could argue about this for days. Won't change the fact that there was a flag. It also won't change the fact that NDSU was the better team, and won the game. I really just hope we get LeMaster back after our bye week. He was clearly knocked out, and very concussed. I think we can all hope for a speedy recovery.

mgbison
September 30th, 2012, 09:54 AM
I don't like the defenseless player excuse. The receiver has 2 options, either get knocked out or protect themselves and not catch the ball. The uni receiver chose option number one. The quaterback shouldn't put his receiver in a bad position. Our safety had to hit the receiver, this isn't flag football.

He launched himself? I assume you are joking. He jumped because the other safety trying to tackle the receiver at the same time.

Refs are going to throw the flag on any violent hit, due to the head/concussion issues in football, its just the way games are officiated.

mgbison
September 30th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Also, I hope for a speedy recovery for the kid. It sucks to see injuries of any sort to anybody.

Good luck to the panthers, its fun going to a stadium that is packed and provides a good atmosphere.

BisonBabe
September 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Please tell me you really don't believe this. I can buy the no ejection....this is just crazy though. Lemaster was completely defenseless (strike 1), launched at (strike 2 for a penalty) and was hit helmet to helmet (strike 3 for a penalty). All 3 of those are, by rule,a flag...all 3 together really deserve a flag

He was very concussed as he walked off field. If we had a game next week he wouldn't be playing.

I agree that the flag had to be thrown. Even if you don't intend to hurt someone it does not remove responsibility & consequences.

SDFS
September 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM

Wow, admin cleaning up a Bison thread when they get trolled.. it would be nice if we saw this in UND threads with Bison fans - I guess we know who "Precious" is... PS - given that the Bison fan base caused a USD message shut down due to trolling a couple of years ago. I would give USD some serious leeway on trolling the Bison maybe a little of their own medicine would get them to behave..

Sorry to troll your game thread I just had to call out the admin.. Nice win by the Bison.

Daved
September 30th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I hope that both Lemaster's concussion and clenz's butthurt heal up quickly.More than likely that one of the two will happenxsighx

swaghook
September 30th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Wow, admin cleaning up a Bison thread when they get trolled.. it would be nice if we saw this in UND threads with Bison fans - I guess we know who "Precious" is... PS - given that the Bison fan base caused a USD message shut down due to trolling a couple of years ago. I would give USD some serious leeway on trolling the Bison maybe a little of there own medicine would get them to behave..

Sorry to troll your game thread I just had to call out the admin.. Nice win by the Bison.

Really? You're calling out the Admin for saying something about the posting going on in this thread? The Bison fans that made comments in the USD thread posted respectfully. He came in here and was behaving like a child. Do the Bison fans like to ride on the UND fans about their team...sure they do it's an age old in state rivalry that isn't dead even though they don't play head to head anymore. If fans act like children I would expect the same warning from Admin to them as well. Bantering and good nature ribbing is normal for fans of rival teams.

Vitojr130
September 30th, 2012, 12:25 PM

Well, from the camera angle being provided by the wonderful NBC camera crew (or whoever was filming it), I didn't see any helmet-to-helmet contact. The announcers were also making it seem like it was pass interference, which by the replay we were given it clearly wasn't. Then again, we didn't know what 90% of the flags were for because we couldn't hear the refs and the announcers didn't seem to care enough to let everyone know what was going on.

I guess I can kind of see the defenseless player rule falling on this one. Then again, I feel that rule is too wide open and can be thrown a lot of other times as well.

Also, what defines "launched at"? I haven't heard of this one before.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM
You've never heard of a defender launching himself? It's been a huge p.o.e. the last 3 years or so. It us when a defender leaves his feet "launching"himself at another player

Thundar
September 30th, 2012, 01:18 PM
You've never heard of a defender launching himself? It's been a huge p.o.e. the last 3 years or so. It us when a defender leaves his feet "launching"himself at another player

Well Clenz to be fair the play where your D back jumped from 5 yds away and put his head into Our QB that was going out of bounds could have clearly been called then too, he was off his feet and clearly intentionally laying the wood on a player that was halfway OB

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Well Clenz to be fair the play where your D back jumped from 5 yds away and put his head into Our QB that was going out of bounds could have clearly been called then too, he was off his feet and clearly intentionally laying the wood on a player that was halfway OB
To be fair he hit your QB in the waist....with the side of his body.

Launching is all about going after the shoulders and above.

Just like Greenway literally just got flagged for.

Vitojr130
September 30th, 2012, 03:07 PM

Well I've heard of it, but never knew it warranted a flag. I just call that "football". IMHO, based on the *****ty replays that we were given, it was a very hard (yet legitimate) hit.

BISON Thunder
September 30th, 2012, 03:20 PM
What kind of turf does UNI-Dome have? Appeared to be alot of slipping and sliding last evening, for an artificial turf protected from the elements.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 03:24 PM
What kind of turf does UNI-Dome have? Appeared to be alot of slipping and sliding last evening, for an artificial turf protected from the elements.
Mondo turf....

This is year 4 (I believe) with it and not many people actually like it. I wouldn't be shocked if it found a way to get replaced sooner rather than later.

Vitojr130
September 30th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Mondo turf....

This is year 4 (I believe) with it and not many people actually like it. I wouldn't be shocked if it found a way to get replaced sooner rather than later.

Wasn't Mondo Turf designed more for soccer rather than football?

Slide tackling comes to mind...

Thundar
September 30th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Wasn't Mondo Turf designed more for soccer rather than football?

Slide tackling comes to mind...

Jeff kolpack posted a photo of the seams and there were literally 1/2" and larger gaps in it, terrible

On a side note pantherntion ha now turned to dissing our fans, basically every player on our team was throwing cheap shots etc.....wow. Farley must be like Hitler has brainwashed the masses over there

bisonguy
September 30th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Jeff kolpack posted a photo of the seams and there were literally 1/2" and larger gaps in it, terrible

On a side note pantherntion ha now turned to dissing our fans, basically every player on our team was throwing cheap shots etc.....wow. Farley must be like Hitler has brainwashed the masses over there

Yeah, and people wondered why NDSU wanted to spend so much more and go with a seamless turf solution. I've heard NAU is having issues with their roll system as well. I'm glad they weren't guinea pigs for the the roll system, tray system, or the even more ghetto let's throw a bunch of plywood over the turf system.

penguinpower
September 30th, 2012, 04:21 PM
YSU has a fantastic turf system. Shaw Sportexe PowerBlade HP+ synthetic turf system, looks a lot like natural grass and designed to enhance player speed and performance while providing for maximum player safety. this is the 4th turf replacement in Stambaugh stadium.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Yeah, and people wondered why NDSU wanted to spend so much more and go with a seamless turf solution. I've heard NAU is having issues with their roll system as well. I'm glad they weren't guinea pigs for the the roll system, tray system, or the even more ghetto let's throw a bunch of plywood over the turf system.
It's not that the turf has seems that's the issue - it's how it was installed (the company has already been back once or twice to fix **** ups).

UNI got a huge donation from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association that paid for most of the turf so it wasn't done "great". It'd expect with the number of complaints about it rising for it to be replaced sooner rather than later.

Mondo is soccer specific - they do all kinds of surfaces. They did floors for the olympics. They do basketball, badmitten, soccer, rugby, football, tennis, baseball, etc.... The problem is with how it was installed - and how some poor decisions that were made shortly after it was laid by the UNI administration.

As for the hit....yes dead horse....here is a freeze frame of the impact - not legal. I wouldn't say he was attempting to injure him, still not even close to legal.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/asdf-1.jpg

Hammerhead
September 30th, 2012, 06:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3_XJbTCQAApf61.jpg

sgt smash
September 30th, 2012, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtngRFNy4zg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Found this video.

MTfan4life
September 30th, 2012, 07:18 PM
What to do when your team wins a big game or a rivalry game?

A. Ignore the opposing fans. Move on. Look forward for upcoming weeks.
or
B. Get a big head. Troll opposing fan sites looking to call as many people as possible butthurt.

People are going to be venting after any loss. You're not the "better fan" by pointing it out. You're the better fan by not letting it bother you and moving on. Go ahead and brag all you want about the win. Bragging rights are earned after any win. However, don't run around complaining about how the other team's fans handled the loss. xcoffeex xtwocentsx

Hammerhead
September 30th, 2012, 07:23 PM
The defender didn't exactly launch himself into the receiver. Notice how both of his feet are still on the ground.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16920&d=1349050995

It's not that the turf has seems that's the issue - it's how it was installed (the company has already been back once or twice to fix **** ups).

UNI got a huge donation from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association that paid for most of the turf so it wasn't done "great". It'd expect with the number of complaints about it rising for it to be replaced sooner rather than later.

Mondo is soccer specific - they do all kinds of surfaces. They did floors for the olympics. They do basketball, badmitten, soccer, rugby, football, tennis, baseball, etc.... The problem is with how it was installed - and how some poor decisions that were made shortly after it was laid by the UNI administration.

As for the hit....yes dead horse....here is a freeze frame of the impact - not legal. I wouldn't say he was attempting to injure him, still not even close to legal.

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q340/unipanthers10/asdf-1.jpg

Professor Chaos
September 30th, 2012, 07:26 PM

What made it look as bad as it was is the fact that the Williams (#1) undercut his legs so he wasn't grounded when Dudzik (#35) hit him high. The whiplash to the turf was what did more damage than the hit itself IMO. Did it deserve a penalty? Yeah, I'll agree with that but it wasn't a hit with intent to injure. Did it deserve an ejection? Absolutely not. It was an excessively violent attempt to separate the ball from the receiver, it was helmet to helmet, and it deserved the flag that it got.

There's video of it at the 30s mark here so folks can judge for themselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM9iVSXbmUA#t=0m30s

Here's a screen cap of the hit at point of impact in that video:
http://imageshack.us/a/img145/2652/ndsu.png

UNI Pike
September 30th, 2012, 08:33 PM
No reason for an ejection. Was flagged properly.

Everyone move on.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk for one percenters

BisonBabe
September 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I am glad that this game is over. It was and always will be a tough game.

Now we move on to our next game. Homecoming versus Youngstown for us and Bye for UNI.

I am pulling for both NDSU & UNI in the tough games this week ...

BisonFan02
September 30th, 2012, 09:40 PM
UNI Coach Farley Postgame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOXvohMbjQ

BisonFan02
September 30th, 2012, 09:41 PM
NDSU Coach Bohl Postgame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL94geti1hY

Different styles...

LakesBison
September 30th, 2012, 09:51 PM
is he still mad that me and my buds spend $500 on a saturday night on college hill when it was DEAD down there? once again, its Iowa , Iowa State all over that place
I hope that both Lemaster's concussion and clenz's butthurt heal up quickly.

No_Skill
September 30th, 2012, 10:17 PM

I preferred Farley's. Very sensual, very sexy. That aquafina bottle may not be able to speak, but wearing a skimpy blue label like that...you know it wanted it.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 10:21 PM
is he still mad that me and my buds spend $500 on a saturday night on college hill when it was DEAD down there? once again, its Iowa , Iowa State all over that placeJust like you wearing that Goofer shirt all day except the NDSU game....

Why would I be upset you dumped 500 bucks on booze in a **** hole I never go too? You're money, loser.

344Johnson
September 30th, 2012, 11:13 PM

On TV, sure looked to be shoulder pad hitting the helmet. Football is a violent game and hits happen. To call for an ejection for that play is blatant butthurt. You can argue for the flag(which was thrown), but for an ejection when clearly there was no intent to do anything other than seperate the ball from the receiver....wow.

Heat of the moment. I think we've all been there.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Heat of the moment. I think we've all been there.
Also, unless I missed it somewhere (and if i did Thundar please link me the posts) where were Bison players called out as throwing cheap shots....I'd actually like to see this. I'm convinced that is you making **** up hoping no one else reads panthernation so you can sway an opinion or two.

Remember, we aren't the fan base that started a thread dedicated to trashing a players repuation...a player who has graduated and is in the NFL.

Bisonoline
September 30th, 2012, 11:27 PM

I noticed that as well. I was like WTF they are making noise and they are on offense. Sorry but I had to chuckle at that one.

Bisonoline
September 30th, 2012, 11:35 PM
I don't like the defenseless player excuse. The receiver has 2 options, either get knocked out or protect themselves and not catch the ball. The uni receiver chose option number one. The quaterback shouldn't put his receiver in a bad position. Our safety had to hit the receiver, this isn't flag football.

He launched himself? I assume you are joking. He jumped because the other safety trying to tackle the receiver at the same time.

Refs are going to throw the flag on any violent hit, due to the head/concussion issues in football, its just the way games are officiated.

The fact is the game is football. Not too long ago that hit wouldnt have drawn a flag.

PantherRob82
September 30th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I noticed that as well. I was like WTF they are making noise and they are on offense. Sorry but I had to chuckle at that one.

Bison fans were doing the same thing on offense. I think that happens everywhere.

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 11:42 PM
The fact is the game is football. Not too long ago that hit wouldnt have drawn a flag.
Not all that long ago players didn't wear facemaks...or wore barb wire on their facemasks

http://www.helmethut.com/Redskins/barbed1.jpg

clenz
September 30th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Bison fans were doing the same thing on offense. I think that happens everywhere.
This...it's like a dick measuring contest - "I CAN'T LET THE OTHER TEAMS FANS BE LOUDER THAN US!!!"

Bisonoline
September 30th, 2012, 11:54 PM

Bison fans stand alot when we are on offense. But they sure dont make noise while the snap count is going on. Oh and whats with the band playing during the snap count? only team-band I have ever seen that does this except for the SWAC.

Bisonoline
September 30th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Not all that long ago players didn't wear facemaks...or wore barb wire on their facemasks

http://www.helmethut.com/Redskins/barbed1.jpg

Oh please.

Thundar
October 1st, 2012, 12:13 AM
Also, unless I missed it somewhere (and if i did Thundar please link me the posts) where were Bison players called out as throwing cheap shots....I'd actually like to see this. I'm convinced that is you making **** up hoping no one else reads panthernation so you can sway an opinion or two.

Remember, we aren't the fan base that started a thread dedicated to trashing a players repuation...a player who has graduated and is in the NFL.

http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=48546

Post number 18 in that awesome thread, even went as far to claim Brock the QB...funny stuff

The jealousy on that site is so rampant now again they are making fun of people's weight, the state in general, roughnecks in the oil patch, all at the same time saying how classless we are, what a bunch of sore losers.

Bisonoline
October 1st, 2012, 12:40 AM
http://www.panthernation.com/showthread.php?t=48546

Post number 18 in that awesome thread, even went as far to claim Brock the QB...funny stuff

The jealousy on that site is so rampant now again they are making fun of people's weight, the state in general, roughnecks in the oil patch, all at the same time saying how classless we are, what a bunch of sore losers.

Understand that that is the UNI fan board. You will find the same bias and BS on most other fans boards as well. They are the fringe fans. To judge a fan base by the rambling of the fringe element serves no one well.

I must say I did find the angst a little more on the edge than other sites.

As far as tailgating and the game was concerned we had some real good conversations and fun with the UNI fans. I only witnessed one UNI asshat at the game, His actions were so bad that his wife kept telling him to settle down. He was the one who was also screaming while UNI was on offense. He finally moved to a different seats.

UNIFanSince1983
October 1st, 2012, 05:48 AM
I literally do not go to PantherNation anymore because the fans are so bad on there. I think the problem is most of them are Iowa fans too...

ysubigred
October 1st, 2012, 07:07 AM

I just gave you your second green chicklet xblehx

344Johnson
October 1st, 2012, 08:03 AM

Wow, you are a real piece of work. I just said that every team's fanbase has been there after a loss when they say irrational things(someone mentioned panthernation had some idiotic posts following the loss). I don't go to panthernation to post or to read very often. I never claimed anything, just said that after a game like that, we've all been there.

I don't care if UNI fans have or have not started a thread making fun of a player. Internet posters don't make up the majority of a fanbase anyway. Settle down and get over the fact that your team lost.

BisonBacker
October 1st, 2012, 08:26 AM
I'm fairly certain the primary reason he's not showing up is because he doesn't want Lakes trying to suck him off.

UNDS finally plays a real opponent. Panthers by 7.

Would you like your crow served hot or cold?

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2012, 08:43 AM
I literally do not go to PantherNation anymore because the fans are so bad on there. I think the problem is most of them are Iowa fans too...

I'll admit I looked over there to see what all the crying was about. It would appear that I was in the horrible NW corner of NDSU fans who were happy my team won the game. Funny, we were also about the only people still there with about 5 minutes left in the game. Here's a great picture I took, the band still there like real troopers.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/193734_971652698379_1507538898_o.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2012, 08:51 AM
I preferred Farley's. Very sensual, very sexy. That aquafina bottle may not be able to speak, but wearing a skimpy blue label like that...you know it wanted it.

That Aquafina bottle was going for $3 at the concession stand. Juxtapose that with the $2.50 beer I bought at a bar in downtown Waterloo.

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2012, 09:04 AM

"How do you compare Crocket with the Big Ten teams?"

"Who's that?"

"23"

"He's good"

You better believe Craig Bohl knows David Johnson's name. Perhaps if Farley knew who Crockett was, he may not have burned them for 122 and 2 TD's.

PantherRob82
October 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM
"How do you compare Crocket with the Big Ten teams?"

"Who's that?"

"23"

"He's good"

You better believe Craig Bohl knows David Johnson's name. Perhaps if Farley knew who Crockett was, he may not have burned them for 122 and 2 TD's.

You don't follow Farley. That's the way he always treats other teams and opponents leading up to game week and in post game. His job is not to suck the other team off. xcoffeex

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2012, 09:43 AM
You don't follow Farley. That's the way he always treats other teams and opponents leading up to game week and in post game. His job is not to suck the other team off. xcoffeex

Oh so he's a petulant child who can't get over his butthurtedness for a 10 minute press conference? Got it.

PantherRob82
October 1st, 2012, 09:56 AM
Oh so he's a petulant child who can't get over his butthurtedness for a 10 minute press conference? Got it.

So on top of the win you are insecure and need confirmation that you are a good team? Got it. xthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
October 1st, 2012, 10:01 AM
So on top of the win you are insecure and need confirmation that you are a good team? Got it. xthumbsupx

Nope. I'm just fine. That's just out there on Youtube for the whole world to see. Outcoached and outclassed. I can see why he has a sad.

BisonHype!
October 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
I actually saw what could be considered classy by Lakes on the Panther Forums. I and many of other Bison fans wish you well, and hope you run the table. Everyone knows your a good team, and showed it against Wisconsin, Youngstown, and Iowa. All games they could have won. Hate to see some of the Bison Bashing going on the forums on the UNI sites, but I guess that is to be expected. Nobody likes losing, especially to a division rival. Both teams should have a shot in the playoffs. Even with 4 losses, the Panthers will make the playoffs, and may even meet up again with NDSU and Youngstown for another crack. Good luck in the rest of the season Panthers!

Twentysix
October 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM
I actually saw what could be considered classy by Lakes on the Panther Forums. I and many of other Bison fans wish you well, and hope you run the table. Everyone knows your a good team, and showed it against Wisconsin, Youngstown, and Iowa. All games they could have won. Hate to see some of the Bison Bashing going on the forums on the UNI sites, but I guess that is to be expected. Nobody likes losing, especially to a division rival. Both teams should have a shot in the playoffs. Even with 4 losses, the Panthers will make the playoffs, and may even meet up again with NDSU and Youngstown for another crack. Good luck in the rest of the season Panthers!

The Panthers can only attain 6 DI wins. They will not be in the playoffs this year unless YSU and NDSU both lose 3 games.

Professor Chaos
October 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
The Panthers can only attain 6 DI wins. They will not be in the playoffs this year unless YSU and NDSU both lose 3 games.
Sooner or later a team with 6 D1 wins is going to get an at large bid to the playoffs. It's not a hard requirement but it's been something the playoff committee has never strayed from. Let's say hypothetically UNI runs the table. They'd be on a 6 game winning streak with wins over probable playoff contenders in IlSU and SDSU. They'd have a 6-2 record in one of the toughest conferences in the country. Their only losses would be to two Big Ten teams and two likely seeded teams. It's plausible that they could be the first 6 D1 win team to get an at large but they'd need help from a lot of other bubble teams around the country as well.

This could be one of the more heated debates once November rolls around if that scenario plays out.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2012, 11:25 AM
Sooner or later a team with 6 D1 wins is going to get an at large bid to the playoffs. It's not a hard requirement but it's been something the playoff committee has never strayed from. Let's say hypothetically UNI runs the table. They'd be on a 6 game winning streak with wins over probable playoff contenders in IlSU and SDSU. They'd have a 6-2 record in one of the toughest conferences in the country. Their only losses would be to two Big Ten teams and two likely seeded teams. It's plausible that they could be the first 6 D1 win team to get an at large but they'd need help from a lot of other bubble teams around the country as well.

This could be one of the more heated debates once November rolls around if that scenario plays out.

If this scenario were happening next year I would agree with you, that it would be a possibility.

In a 20 team playoff I have a hard time seeing only 9 at large teams having 7 DI wins. And harder time seeing 7DI win teams or 8 DI win teams being left out for a 6 win UNI, with few exceptions (PFL teams mostly).

Oct 20 or Oct 27 may hand UNI a 5th loss which would render the discussion moot anyway.

Vitojr130
October 1st, 2012, 11:27 AM
If this scenario were happening next year I would agree with you, that it would be a possibility.

In a 20 team playoff I have a hard time seeing only 9 at large teams having 7 DI wins. And harder time seeing 7DI win teams or 8 DI win teams being left out for a 6 win UNI, with few exceptions (PFL teams mostly).

I thought they were rolling out a 24 team playoff field this year. If this were the case, the playoff committee would almost have to accept some teams with only 6 D1 wins. I could be wrong, however. :S

Twentysix
October 1st, 2012, 11:29 AM
I thought they were rolling out a 24 team playoff field this year. If this were the case, the playoff committee would almost have to accept some teams with only 6 D1 wins. I could be wrong, however. :S

24 teams starts next year. There are 10 at large bids and 10 autobids this year.

Professor Chaos
October 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM

Oct 20 or Oct 27 may hand UNI a 5th loss which would render the discussion moot anyway.
You could definitely make the argument either way. It would really be a mess if you're comparing a 7-4 SDSU with a 6-4 UNI. UNI would have a head-to-head win in that scenario and a better conference record. Who does the committee evaluate higher then? It's an incredibly tough question.

Vitojr130
October 1st, 2012, 11:41 AM
24 teams starts next year. There are 10 at large bids and 10 autobids this year.

Well, then in this case it will be very unlikely UNI gets into the playoffs.

clenz
October 1st, 2012, 02:22 PM
Nope. I'm just fine. That's just out there on Youtube for the whole world to see. Outcoached and outclassed. I can see why he has a sad.

Farley had literally never taken time to learn other teams names...numbers work just fine. Farley also isn't great with names to begin with, seriously. He refers to most uni players by number as well

Gil Dobie
October 1st, 2012, 03:57 PM
Farley had literally never taken time to learn other teams names...numbers work just fine. Farley also isn't great with names to begin with, seriously. He refers to most uni players by number as well

Didn't he play on the same UNI team as Cap'n Cat :)

Bisonoline
October 1st, 2012, 03:58 PM
I would not be surprised to see them drop another game this year.

clenz
October 1st, 2012, 06:06 PM
Didn't he play on the same UNI team as Cap'n Cat :)

Yep

Daved
October 1st, 2012, 07:04 PM
The Panthers can only attain 6 DI wins. They will not be in the playoffs this year unless YSU and NDSU both lose 3 games.They will not be in the playoffs period.They can annihilate teams the rest of the year and be amongst the top teams of FCS but they won't make the playoffs.

BisonFan02
October 2nd, 2012, 12:09 PM
If this was the first season of a 24 team playoff, maybe. With the 20 team bracket, UNI is eliminated unless something weird happens.

Screamin_Eagle174
October 13th, 2012, 09:53 PM
The ScreMING Beagles go no where this year. nough said. Undies will beat them and and i hate dirty undies.

Sorry, forgot to bump this last week. How'd the prairie cows do today?

Screamin_Eagle174
October 13th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Why you keep posting in this thread?

Your UWE team has 3 tough games in a row....and they might all be losses. Plus Cal Poly later on. Go troll your Big Fluff threads.

xlolx

3-0 against those tough 3. Nice win by the bi-son today! xlolx