PDA

View Full Version : Lacrosse

polsongrizz
May 28th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Duke spanking the Terps 11-3 at the start of the 2nd half...

Hansel
May 28th, 2005, 02:46 PM
I was rooting for the terps- hate Duke in all sports.

ngineer
May 29th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Did anyone catch the finish of the UVA v. JHU game?! With the score knotted at 7-7, UVA stalls the last 3+ minutes for the 'last shot', which they take and score with 12 seconds left. JHU then gets the faceoff, races down the field and scores with 1.4 seconds left in regulation. Game goes into Sudden Victory, with Hopkins winning 9-8, scoring with just under a minute to play in OT.
Tomorrow at noon, on ESPN: #1 Johns Hopkins v. #2 Duke, and I will be there rooting for the Blue Jays. Long a national power, they haven't won a national title since 1987.

blur2005
May 29th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Did anyone catch the finish of the UVA v. JHU game?! With the score knotted at 7-7, UVA stalls the last 3+ minutes for the 'last shot', which they take and score with 12 seconds left. JHU then gets the faceoff, races down the field and scores with 1.4 seconds left in regulation. Game goes into Sudden Victory, with Hopkins winning 9-8, scoring with just under a minute to play in OT.
Tomorrow at noon, on ESPN: #1 Johns Hopkins v. #2 Duke, and I will be there rooting for the Blue Jays. Long a national power, they haven't won a national title since 1987.

I wanted to cry...UVA just f'in blew it there. AHHHHHH...that game was great though.

Lapper
May 30th, 2005, 11:14 AM
GOOOOO DEVILS!!!