PDA

View Full Version : AGS Get Together - Live Streaming/Video/Pictures Thread

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 31st, 2012, 12:34 PM
First of all does anybody care to see live streaming of the events, parties, tailgates and people that show up for this?

If you do I will embed my UStream video channel into a thread here and you guys that cant make it can watch some to the debauchery that goes on, I already have one window on www.maroonblood.com that has the live streaming so you can find it either place.

I will also be shooting video and pictures to edit together some of the events but this stuff wont be available until after we get back.

Any questions, suggestions or comments?

TheRevSFA
August 31st, 2012, 12:36 PM
Looking forward to putting faces with handles. Have fun guys.

citdog
August 31st, 2012, 12:43 PM
First of all does anybody care to see live streaming of the events, parties, tailgates and people that show up for this?

If you do I will embed my UStream video channel into a thread here and you guys that cant make it can watch some to the debauchery that goes on, I already have one window on www.maroonblood.com that has the live streaming so you can find it either place.

I will also be shooting video and pictures to edit together some of the events but this stuff wont be available until after we get back.

Any questions, suggestions or comments?

will you be in blackface like ted danson?

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 31st, 2012, 01:33 PM
will you be in blackface like ted danson?

Only if you whip me while wearing a rebel flag speedo, yelling "hey all ya all the South is gonna rise again"!

If this........

Then yes....yes I will.

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 31st, 2012, 03:15 PM
So basically nobody gives a *****-?

gotts
August 31st, 2012, 03:44 PM
No cops?

Grizo406
August 31st, 2012, 06:16 PM
I hope this will be produced/shown in HD, and have descent audio...my fan base deserves nothing less!xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 1st, 2012, 01:05 AM
Since there doesnt seem to be to many people that care, I am probably not going to do it at all.

I will just enjoy myself and have fun instead.

Grizo406
September 1st, 2012, 09:23 PM
Since there doesnt seem to be to many people that care, I am probably not going to do it at all.

I will just enjoy myself and have fun instead.

Since you'll be spending the majority of your time with me, KNUTS, and Ursus, it's only natural that you'll have fun!

If you don't do any video/picture stuff, not that you care, but there's gonna' be a lot of folks pissed off!

Because of my status, and who I am, I'm obligated to visit various tailgate locations around Washington/Grizzly on game day. At the game today, I did that, and had roughly 10 fans ask me what kind of videos/pictures I would be posting from my trip to Boone.

My response was: "Other than a few for Instagram & Facebook, not many. But, alpha is going, and he might be doing something.". At least 8 of the folks I talked to pretty much had the same reply...somewhat of a paraphrase, but all of their responses were the same; "If alpha is doing a video, it's gotta' be good...I've never seen him do a bad one!".

Seems like even you have a fan base. And, if you ever hope to reach my level, I'd suggest that you try giving something back to the little people every so often. This looks like the perfect opportunity to do just that, and the choice is yours. Do with that advice what you will...

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 3rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Dont talk up to me..........................my fan base is bigger than your fan base.

xcoffeex