PDA

View Full Version : Furman will DOMINATE the SoCon!!

Pages : 1 [2]

gasoutherneagle
September 12th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I'm also a Citadel Fan.

Too soon? Ouch.

Not at all... El Cid beat us: with two GIGANTIC gifts on the first two possessions. Great win for them! ....MMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMmmmoving on.xcoffeex

Skjellyfetti
September 12th, 2012, 05:48 PM
El Cid beat us: with two GIGANTIC gifts on the first two possessions.

Starting to sound like Chattown.

CID1990
September 12th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Not at all... El Cid beat us: with two GIGANTIC gifts on the first two possessions. Great win for them! ....MMMMmmmmmmmMMMMMmmmoving on.xcoffeex

We gave you guys a couple GIGANTIC gifts as well, but you did not capitalize on them.

Reign of Terrier
September 12th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Just a healthy reminder that this thread was indeed a thing at one time.

MTfan4life
September 12th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Just a healthy reminder that this thread was indeed a thing at one time.

What ever happened to FurmanWins changing his sig and picture in the case that Furman lost?

terms of his deal (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?113912-Hey-SoCon-fans-want-to-embarrass-Furple&highlight=furmanwins!!)

Apphole
September 12th, 2012, 07:54 PM
What ever happened to FurmanWins changing his sig and picture in the case that Furman lost?

terms of his deal (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?113912-Hey-SoCon-fans-want-to-embarrass-Furple&highlight=furmanwins!!)

As expected, he pulled a chattown and disappeared when his team lost.

seantaylor
September 12th, 2012, 11:31 PM
We gave you guys a couple GIGANTIC gifts as well, but you did not capitalize on them.

What were those?

Lehigh Football Nation
March 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Bump.

PaladinFan
March 28th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Back from the dead.

Furman might be one of the more interesting preseason stories in the FCS. Third year of a new system. Team will still be young as the new staff is trying to turn over some of the remaining dead weight from the Lamb administration.

No domination, but Furman is closer to "good" than "bad." Perhaps not this season, as the Paladins will still play a lot of freshmen and sophomores, but I imagine Furman will be a dark horse next season. Still, even despite a poor record in 2012, Furman pretty much held their own against four playoff teams. Only GSU was able to run away from them in the fourth quarter.

dungeonjoe
September 11th, 2014, 07:38 PM
on it!

Not trying to be an a$$, but way to save your 1st post eligibility for nearly a year for this ground-breaking, insightful little nugget of information. xthumbsupx :D
And today the insightful nuggets continue! :D

PaladinFan
September 11th, 2014, 08:22 PM
Forgotten I had written a pretty dead on prognostication before last season. Sometimes I surprise even me. :)

dungeonjoe
September 11th, 2014, 08:41 PM
Forgotten I had written a pretty dead on prognostication before last season. Sometimes I surprise even me. :)
LOL! True!

chattanoogamocs
September 11th, 2014, 08:58 PM
So it is true...every school has a Chattownmocs.

OL FU
September 12th, 2014, 06:11 AM
Well if I were to believe some of what I am hearing, dominating the Socon maybe not be anything to brag aboutxeyebrowx:(:D

walliver
September 12th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Well if I were to believe some of what I am hearing, dominating the Socon maybe not be anything to brag aboutxeyebrowx:(:D

You know, the SoCon hasn't been the same since Duke and Wake Forest left.

OL FU
September 12th, 2014, 11:42 AM
You know, the SoCon hasn't been the same since Duke and Wake Forest left.

I may be older than you cause I was thinking Washington & Lee and Sewanee