PDA

View Full Version : I-AA Among Pro Media

Josh
May 25th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Check out info on Jackson State CB Cletis Gordon that will be featured on NFL Network, ESPN.com, as well as USA Today over the next 3 months.

Also make sure to pick up preseason magazines that feature I-AA information and be sure to look for any info from nfldraftscout.com. If you see rankings from the site the Swami probably helped so please help encourage more of those rankings as I will make sure to get I-AA players who deserve the publicity in there.

Cletis Gordon will potentially go in the first round. He will be on a lot of major sites as well as a few other I-AA players.

Schools have sent in nominations to all-star games and I do have some lists. Once players get the invites I will make sure to start updating everyone.

Scout sheets on the top 100 players along with more I-AA articles will be posted that I did not do for the magazine on their site and ESPN and other networks so make sure to look out for the I-AA boom I am putting out in the NFL with GMs and major media.

Make sure to check out USA Today's first ever college football preview in August done by the staff of nfldraftscout.

If you have questions please email me at [email protected] on how we can get the name of your players or team.
Many players I have featured in the I-AA.org Magazine will be featured on other sites and for NFL teams once the magazine comes out so be on the lookout for the info.
Make sure to pick up the magazine!!! It will be great once again this year!!!

Help me keep the I-AA train rolling outside of I-AA and knock right on the door of the I-A fans, media, and players!!!