PDA

View Full Version : 13's Patriot League Preview Has Begun

colgate13
June 9th, 2006, 02:52 PM
#7 Bucknell is up on the blog (http://colgate13.blogspot.com).

The hope is to get one done a week - but don't hold me hard to deadline! :)

Hope you enjoy.

Ken_Z
June 9th, 2006, 03:46 PM
#7 Bucknell is up on the blog (http://colgate13.blogspot.com).

The hope is to get one done a week - but don't hold me hard to deadline! :)

Hope you enjoy.

nice. a very thorough write up although delivery was a few weeks too early. i am normally overly conservative and worry about all that can go wrong, so this "optimism" i have is a bit disconcerting. maybe it is the freedom that comes with being in a position where, "you can only move up." while i won't predict the league standings, i do see the Bison moving up to mid pack (with an upset win over Colgate).

carney2
June 9th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Nice job, Mr. 13. I am looking forward to the other installments.

As you know, I differ with you on the football prospects in Lewisburg. I have them penciled in at number 4 in the PL. Deep down I don't believe that a team can go from serious contenders in 2005 to doormats in 2006 just because they ran out of QBs. Earlier you said that this is Landis's make or break year. Now there's a statement that rings true.

JoltinJoe
June 9th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Another great effort 13.

I look forward to reading your Fordham preview seven weeks from now. :)

ngineer
June 9th, 2006, 09:15 PM
I see the Bison winning up to 4 games this year: Dukes, Marist, with winnable games against Holy Cross and G'town. Any more would be considered upsets. Very comprehensive article, 13. Looking forward to the rest.:thumbsup:

LBPop
June 10th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I look forward to reading your Fordham preview seven weeks from now. :)
xlolxxlolxxlolx

Good line...wish I had thought of it. :beerchug:

colgate13
June 10th, 2006, 03:04 PM
xlolxxlolxxlolx

Good line...wish I had thought of it. :beerchug:
Well, yes and no.

With seven Patriot League teams to review and one already down, seven weeks from now I should be done! Unless we picked up that eighth team we've been looking for... :)xlolx

Fordham
June 10th, 2006, 06:53 PM
... Joe just gave you credit for the 2 weeks of proper research necessary for your Fordham finale.

Good stuff.

colgate13
June 11th, 2006, 05:55 PM
... Joe just gave you credit for the 2 weeks of proper research necessary for your Fordham finale.

Good stuff.
You can tell it's June! xlolx :cool:

Fordham
June 12th, 2006, 10:36 AM
absolutely 13, absolutely.

after seeing KenZ's prediction of Bison victory over the Red Raida's, I figured 'why not us?' as well.

OL FU
June 12th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Nice job. :nod:

Looking forward to the rest

LBPop
June 12th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Well, yes and no.

With seven Patriot League teams to review and one already down, seven weeks from now I should be done! Unless we picked up that eighth team we've been looking for... :)xlolx
Two possible explanations:

1. I went to a state school...math was an elective :rolleyes:

2. You are picking Colgate to win the league and it will take you two full weeks to write your treatise and defend your prediction :p

JoltinJoe
June 13th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I knew my joke was mathematically inaccurate but I thought saying seven weeks made the joke more understandable. To understand why it would be fewer than seven weeks requires some thought. I forgot I was dealing with Patriot League alums.
:nod:

LBPop
June 13th, 2006, 04:37 PM
I knew my joke was mathematically inaccurate but I thought saying seven weeks made the joke more understandable. To understand why it would be fewer than seven weeks requires some thought. I forgot I was dealing with Patriot League alums.
:nod:

Of course, we did consider the possibility that you were on dial up and it would take a week for you to download each installment...:p

That's a ridiculous comment...even for me. : smh :