PDA

View Full Version : ASU's Coaching situation

Pages : 1 [2]

Appsolutely
January 4th, 2012, 01:32 PM
That I was right?

Him being put at assistant Head Coach kind of clarifies that.

Being an assistant head coach does not guarantee one the HC job. At FSU, Fisher was named HCIW. That is not the case here. In any event, this is not good news for the stinkin' creek sniffers.

eaglewraith
January 4th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Being an assistant head coach does not guarantee one the HC job. At FSU, Fisher was named HCIW. That is not the case here. In any event, this is not good news for the stinkin' creek sniffers.

It points toward that being the case. It's not publicly set in stone but if you can read between the lines it's not that hard. Oh wait I'm talking to a Mountaineer.....

Satterfield doesn't scare me. I can see the rest of FCS being worried because of what has happened against other teams, but with Satterfield calling the plays after implementing the spread, only one game was won by more than single digits. You think you're gonna roll over us because of Satterfield? Yea ok.

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM
It points toward that being the case. It's not publicly set in stone but if you can read between the lines it's not that hard.

I agree that the writing is on the wall and he will be a leading candidate to replace JM when he retires. However, the distinction of not having the HCIW label is important, in my opinion. He should have to earn it as opposed to being handed the keys to the program without seeing how he does with this team as OC. I expect him to do well and in all likelihood, he will be our next head coach but the ability to keep our options open is in the best interest of our program.

ASUG8
January 4th, 2012, 03:16 PM
It points toward that being the case. It's not publicly set in stone but if you can read between the lines it's not that hard. Oh wait I'm talking to a Mountaineer.....

Satterfield doesn't scare me. I can see the rest of FCS being worried because of what has happened against other teams, but with Satterfield calling the plays after implementing the spread, only one game was won by more than single digits. You think you're gonna roll over us because of Satterfield? Yea ok.

Well, we kind of beat you this year with a decidedly average Jekyl and Hyde ASU team in a transition year with disjointed playcalling. I like our chances with a more coherent game plan with Satterfield going forward.

I didn't read anywhere that ASU was going to roll over anybody - Satterfield's appointment to this position will be a bit of a learning curve for him, but I like the fact that the elephant in the room regarding JM's retirement and possible successor is being addressed by Cobb.

ASU_Fanatic
January 4th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

asu7
January 4th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I think our days of being unprepared are over!!!!

asknoquarter21
January 4th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I am most excited about getting back to the basic principles of the spread.

No disrespect to coach Glenn and company, but our lack of adjusting at the line was maddening. I think coach Glenn will do well at WCU, but I think in order to run a spread you have to lineup first then see what you are given.

Far too many times we would line up and run a play without ever even taking notice of how the defense is lined up. A defense can gameplan against that. They can't gameplan against a team that continually takes what you give them.

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 03:50 PM
I think our days of being unprepared are over!!!!

That is my hope as well. If we get beat, we get beat by a better team. Nothing is more frustrating than being beat because you weren't ready to play.

asknoquarter21
January 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM
My biggest concern is that many ASU fans' expectations went from unreasonably low to unreasonably high in the matter of a few hours. Those same fans who were predicting that we'd go 3-8 in 2012 are probably expecting a championship now!

I try to stay somewhere in the middle. I thought next year would be about like this year, where we would would win a few games we might not should have just based off talent.

I don't have a problem losing games, it wouldn't be fun if you won every game. I had a problem with the way we lost games this season, and that is what was so frustrating. I still think we will show up flat sometimes, but I don't think we will have games where I am driving home saying "Why didn't we do that?" or "We didn't try to win that game."

appstate38
January 4th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Now we need to find an OL coach and get the running game back on track. Great hire. Was starting to wonder if the Apps were gonna survive.

Appsolutely
January 4th, 2012, 04:00 PM

Don't believe I said we would roll you. I expect Satterfield to be a major candidate for the HC job when Moore retires. There is a difference between having been named HCIW and having to earn it. Are the gnats still around in January down there?

asknoquarter21
January 4th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Now we need to find an OL coach and get the running game back on track. Great hire. Was starting to wonder if the Apps were gonna survive.

I personally think RB will be our position next year where we outperform what we were expected to do.

Every year it seems we have a big question mark at some position and we play far above what we were expected. Last season was D-Line I think this one will be RB. Holloway, Morgan, Miller, Chisholm are all great backs and I am sure Satterfield will get the most out of them.

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I don't have a problem losing games, it wouldn't be fun if you won every game.

I respectfully disagree, sir. xpeacex

hapapp
January 4th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Absolutely, but the change of pace was such a huge part of that offense. It was not 'jet' all the time like Oregon runs but when we got in a rhythm and the D was wearing down, turning up the pace resulted in a lot of quick scoring drives. Very excited to see what our offense looks like next season.

My biggest concern is that many ASU fans' expectations went from unreasonably low to unreasonably high in the matter of a few hours. Those same fans who were predicting that we'd go 3-8 in 2012 are probably expecting a championship now!

Exactly. I think it is a great hire but let's temper our expectations. For me, the most important aspect of this move is how it influences the hiring of the other assistant coaching positions. That may be the real plus in this move.

MaxASU'81
January 4th, 2012, 06:12 PM
I personally think RB will be our position next year where we outperform what we were expected to do.

Every year it seems we have a big question mark at some position and we play far above what we were expected. Last season was D-Line I think this one will be RB. Holloway, Morgan, Miller, Chisholm are all great backs and I am sure Satterfield will get the most out of them.

I was sold on Chisholm....I ain't sold on any of them until they play....and we block! We have to have these guys, but the line play and intensity has to be upgraded!

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Exactly. I think it is a great hire but let's temper our expectations. For me, the most important aspect of this move is how it influences the hiring of the other assistant coaching positions. That may be the real plus in this move.

I agree completely, I think solidifying the OC position will allow us to land a very solid staff.

Unrelated: I had no idea there was a Rocky Mount, VA! I was born in Rocky Mount, NC and thought it was the only one.

MaxASU'81
January 4th, 2012, 07:32 PM
I was born in Rocky Mount, NC and thought it was the only one.

When did you leave Rocky Mount for ASU...I was in Kinston in '83-'85, and a man I work with Greg Joyner: (ASU and Rocky Mount) were talking the other night about the conference down east that RM, Kinston, Fike, Beddingfield, Northeastern, et. al. was in.

asumike83
January 4th, 2012, 07:55 PM
When did you leave Rocky Mount for ASU...I was in Kinston in '83-'85, and a man I work with Greg Joyner: (ASU and Rocky Mount) were talking the other night about the conference down east that RM, Kinston, Fike, Beddingfield, Northeastern, et. al. was in.

I actually left Rocky Mount when I was very young. I went to High School in Raleigh before I went to ASU so with the exception of one family that my parents stayed close with, I don't really know any folks that are still in the area.

furbaloffear
January 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM
It points toward that being the case. It's not publicly set in stone but if you can read between the lines it's not that hard.

In his teleconference this afternoon, Satterfield said that he has not been named the HCIW but has been given the impression he will be in contention for the job whenever coach Moore decides to retire. I agree that he will probably be the leading candidate when the time comes but I don't think he's got the job by any means.

seantaylor
January 4th, 2012, 11:50 PM
Who the hell is Steve Satterfield?

asknoquarter21
January 5th, 2012, 07:57 AM

I think he is the nephew of Erik Russell

ASUMountaineer
January 5th, 2012, 08:31 AM

With rivalry games there's never a guarantee. I definitely think it's in both schools' best interest to both be good. It adds so much more to the season. I think this will help ASU be better. GSU fans should be happy about that. If you're going to beat us, you may as well beat us when we're good. Right?

ASUMountaineer
January 5th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I respectfully disagree, sir. xpeacex

I'm with you Mike on this one. xthumbsupx

james_lawfirm
January 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM

If your question is serious, I'll answer it answer seriously. If not, please ignore this post. BTW, it's Scott Satterfield.

Satterfield was an App QB in '92 - '95 (I think); & Asst. Coach during App's Nat'l Title runs 2005 - 2007. He was the "offensive coordinator" in fact, although no one actually held that title, during the Spread Option offenses from 2004 on. In about 2008 - ish, he went to Akron as Asst. Coach & then for the last 2 years, he was the Off. Coor. at FIU. He's an offensive genius. The App faithful are experiencing joy & jubilation over his second coming. You'll see why soon enough.

Apphole
January 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I'm loving the concerned smack talk from Stink fans. Me thinks they might have a hard time envisioning a win next year. Understandable considering they couldn't pull one off before we had our offensive architect back.

eaglemachine
January 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I think he is the nephew of Erik Russell

Who's Erik Russell? I know of a famous GSU coach named Erk Russell but no Erik :)

asknoquarter21
January 5th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Who's Erik Russell? I know of a famous GSU coach named Erk Russell but no Erik :)

I'm thinking you missed the joke

Steve Satterfield : Scott Saterfield :: Erik Russell : Erk Russell

Travelinneer
January 5th, 2012, 11:17 AM
I'm thinking you missed the joke

Steve Satterfield : Scott Saterfield :: Erik Russell : Erk Russell

That is the Georgia humor, especially Southeastern Georgia, they don't understand humor..........

eaglewraith
January 5th, 2012, 11:57 AM
I'm loving the concerned smack talk from Stink fans. Me thinks they might have a hard time envisioning a win next year. Understandable considering they couldn't pull one off before we had our offensive architect back.

Oh you mean like 2004, 2007, and 2010? And near misses in 2006, 2008, and 2011?

Apphole
January 5th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Oh you mean like 2004, 2007, and 2010? And near misses in 2006, 2008, and 2011?
Near misses eh? What was that about horse shoes and hand grenades? I like our chances in Stinkboro next year.

eaglewraith
January 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Near misses eh? What was that about horse shoes and hand grenades? I like our chances in Stinkboro next year.

Yes they were losses. No moral victories. However they weren't us just letting you run away with it. So don't think Satterfield is going to cause that.

Satterfield is 3-2 against us when calling the plays. Bring that ****.

asumike83
January 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Yes they were losses. No moral victories. However they weren't us just letting you run away with it. So don't think Satterfield is going to cause that.

There is one key aspect that you are overlooking: the 2012 game falls on my birthday. Therefore, out of respect to ASU's most dedicated fan who has decided to spend his birthday in Statesboro, the Eagles will have no choice but to roll over and accept defeat. Anything less would be poor sportsmanship!

eaglewraith
January 5th, 2012, 12:46 PM
There is one key aspect that you are overlooking: the 2012 game falls on my birthday. Therefore, out of respect to ASU's most dedicated fan who has decided to spend his birthday in Statesboro, the Eagles will have no choice but to roll over and accept defeat. Anything less would be poor sportsmanship!

Well it's been said we're the assholes of the conference....so we'll do what we do best and ruin your birthday :)

Apphole
January 5th, 2012, 01:00 PM

Well I hope you aren't forced to spend your birthday in the trashiest town in GA. Wow that's sayin something right there.

ASUMountaineer
January 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Well it's been said we're the assholes of the conference....so we'll do what we do best and ruin your birthday :)

xlolx

MasonJar
January 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM

3-2 is a pretty solid record when you consider how tight the rivalry is between ASU and GaSouthern... I think ASU is two games on the positive in the SERIES? Project 3-2 over a decade and we get 6 and 4... a winning record and an increase in our win total over GaSouthern...

At this point it's all ifs and butts and conjecture until we a get few games and seasons behind us, but I for one have had a grand ole "late" Christmas with the return of Satterfield!

eaglewraith
January 5th, 2012, 02:37 PM
3-2 is a pretty solid record when you consider how tight the rivalry is between ASU and GaSouthern... I think ASU is two games on the positive in the SERIES? Project 3-2 over a decade and we get 6 and 4... a winning record and an increase in our win total over GaSouthern...

At this point it's all ifs and butts and conjecture until we a get few games and seasons behind us, but I for one have had a grand ole "late" Christmas with the return of Satterfield!

Well if you want to get technical about it, Satterfield is 1-1 when calling the plays against a GSU option team.

So yes, it would be very even. Like I said before, Satterfield doesn't scare me in terms of ASU vs GSU....it should worry the hell out of everyone else though.

asumike83
January 5th, 2012, 02:48 PM
So yes, it would be very even. Like I said before, Satterfield doesn't scare me in terms of ASU vs GSU....it should worry the hell out of everyone else though.

I agree. It wouldn't matter if one of us got Nick Saban or Urban Meyer, our rivalry always has been even and I do not expect any coaching hires to change that. Even when ASU was obviously the superior team (and vice versa), the games were even. On paper, there is no way our '07 team should have lost to GSU. Likewise, there is no rational explanation for us beating you guys in '99.

Eaglesrus
January 5th, 2012, 05:04 PM

I'll be tucking this away to use SHOULD the need arise.

eaglewraith
January 5th, 2012, 05:10 PM
I agree. It wouldn't matter if one of us got Nick Saban or Urban Meyer, our rivalry always has been even and I do not expect any coaching hires to change that. Even when ASU was obviously the superior team (and vice versa), the games were even. On paper, there is no way our '07 team should have lost to GSU. Likewise, there is no rational explanation for us beating you guys in '99.

I went back and looked at the 2007 numbers with a friend of mine a few weeks ago...we had an INSANE offense in 2007, either on par or better than App's. Inconsistencies from switching offensive schemes twice in as many years hurt, but we generated a lot of offense and a good deal of points. Our problem that year was defense....it was pretty bad and was the walking injured toward the end of the season. I would say offense wise, App and GSU were on a level playing field that year, we were both running the same type of offense basically with great athletes at the skill position.

As for 99....I have no answer for that. That was an offensive juggernaut. Good job on App's part.

ThompsonThe
January 6th, 2012, 06:27 AM
I went back and looked at the 2007 numbers with a friend of mine a few weeks ago...we had an INSANE offense in 2007, either on par or better than App's. Inconsistencies from switching offensive schemes twice in as many years hurt, but we generated a lot of offense and a good deal of points. Our problem that year was defense....it was pretty bad and was the walking injured toward the end of the season. I would say offense wise, App and GSU were on a level playing field that year, we were both running the same type of offense basically with great athletes at the skill position.

As for 99....I have no answer for that. That was an offensive juggernaut. Good job on App's part.

In a rivalry game they don't all make sense.

FCS_pwns_FBS
January 6th, 2012, 07:25 AM

I think his point was that we were just as good of a team as App. was in 2007, and that's true.

Saint3333
January 6th, 2012, 07:39 AM
I think his point was that we were just as good of a team as App. was in 2007, and that's true.

By the end of the year this wasn't true, ASU got on a roll in the second half of the year once everyone healed up and the offense was the best I've ever seen at ASU, thus a national championship.

GlassOnion
January 6th, 2012, 08:10 AM

Dont thinks so, App ypg 488, GSU 456, and App played 5 playoff teams, and Michigan.

At the end of the year, ASU put up 170 points in 4 playoff games, and straight up rolled Deleware in the title game.

T-Dog
January 6th, 2012, 08:24 AM
In 2007, GSU has Jayson Foster, Jayson Foster and Jayson Foster.

In 2007, ASU had Armanti, Dexter Jackson, Kevin Richardson, Hans Batichon, Nic Cardwell, Devon Moore, TJ Courman and more.

In November when Armanti finally got 100%, ASU's offense went into another stratosphere. The average drive was something like 5-6 plays, 80-90 yards in less than 2 minutes. Complete insanity.

StorminASU
January 6th, 2012, 08:45 AM

That would be comparable to us saying we were as good as GSU this year. You won some you shouldn't have and lost some you shouldn't have, just like us this year. We both know ASU wasn't as good, we just pulled off a great win. GSU wasn't as good either in 2007.

ASUMountaineer
January 6th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Well if you want to get technical about it, Satterfield is 1-1 when calling the plays against a GSU option team.

That makes sense, we're 1-1 against Monken. No need for us to worry there either. As I said before, in a rivalry game all bets are off.

ASUMountaineer
January 6th, 2012, 09:02 AM

07 was ASU having no answer for Mr. Foster. Dude was a beast that day.

eaglemachine
January 6th, 2012, 10:22 AM
07 was ASU having no answer for Mr. Foster. Dude was a beast that day.

Foster is a beast every day:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vHz0Kd40yY

ASUMountaineer
January 6th, 2012, 03:01 PM

Awesome play. But, holy crap those uniforms are absolutely horrible.

SideLine Shooter
January 6th, 2012, 09:15 PM

The only thing I remember from Foster's acceptance speech @ the Payton Award was that he "Sure would not miss the gnats." I thought Sam Baker would fall out of his chair.

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 12:25 AM
The only thing I remember from Foster's acceptance speech @ the Payton Award was that he "Sure would not miss the gnats." I thought Sam Baker would fall out of his chair.

Sam Baker was the most uncomfortable guy in the room that night. He about had swallowed his tongue afterwards when he had to tell me thanks for the evening. He couldn't get out of the banquet room quick enough that night.

blueballs
January 7th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Sam Baker was the most uncomfortable guy in the room that night. He about had swallowed his tongue afterwards when he had to tell me thanks for the evening. He couldn't get out of the banquet room quick enough that night.

That's not surprising... had the "Ax Man" not butchered the GSU program and its traditions there is no telling what Foster would have done his JR & SR seasons running the GSU Hambone. He had every reason to slink away... yet he remains.

ThompsonThe
January 7th, 2012, 01:12 PM
That's not surprising... had the "Ax Man" not butchered the GSU program and its traditions there is no telling what Foster would have done his JR & SR seasons running the GSU Hambone. He had every reason to slink away... yet he remains.

How does that happen year after year? Does he have dirt on somebody?

eaglewraith
January 7th, 2012, 05:09 PM
How does that happen year after year? Does he have dirt on somebody?

Apparently the "big money" boosters like the inside track they have with him there. Although with the state of our budget, I'm betting there's people out there that have more money they'd give us if we got rid of him.

SideLine Shooter
January 7th, 2012, 05:10 PM

He really was.

eaglewraith
January 7th, 2012, 05:11 PM
He really was.

Well I've never really seen a situation where he looked at ease and like he really belonged in the crowd.

Ugh I wish we had a new AD.

Apphole
January 18th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Word on the street:

-Alvis Whitted added as receivers coach. Played at NCSU, NFL receiver for almost 10 years, asst. at UCLA.

-Justin Stepp added as RB coach. Asst. at Clemson.
http://www.clemsontigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/stepp_justin00.html

Apphole
January 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Another word on the street:

O-line coach: Darren Hiller. 10 year O-line coach at Arkansas State.
http://www.astateredwolves.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7200&ATCLID=246310

tractorapp
January 22nd, 2012, 07:54 PM
Very excited about all of our coaching hires. Appears we have seriously upgraded the staff and recruiting seems to be going great. I think Scott Satterfields presence is being felt and is already bearing fruit. Excited about spring practice in April and hope we have a spring game this year

Mikeyosef
January 23rd, 2012, 12:12 PM
Dont thinks so, App ypg 488, GSU 456, and App played 5 playoff teams, and Michigan.

At the end of the year, ASU put up 170 points in 4 playoff games, and straight up rolled Deleware in the title game.

Let's not forget Aramanti was taken out early in the 3rd quarter of a number of those later regular season games. Our offense was unbelievable after mid season and in the NC a UTC grad watching the game against Delaware asked, how we lost to anyone that year....we were that dominating. xnodx

Rekdiver
January 23rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
Coaching issues fixed.........Hurt recruiting I believe a bit but we will be stronger for another run after this year.

T-Dog
March 10th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Time to put a nice bowtie on this saga. Here's what happened to the 2011 staff. 7 out of 10 assistants are gone.

Dale Jones (DC/OLB)------Stayed
Mike Kent (S&C)----------S&C @ Colorado State
Mark Speir (RC)-----------HC @ WCU
Chris Moore (RB)---------Let Go
Bob McClain (OL)---------Let Go
Scot Sloan (DB)----------Stayed, added RC title
Brad Glenn (QB)----------OC @ WCU
Jason Blalock (DL)--------Stayed
Trey Elder (WR)----------WR @ WCU
John Holt (TE)------------OL @ WCU
John Mark Hamilton (DA)--Stayed

And here's the 2012 staff additions. 11 assistants this year.

Scott Satterfield (OC/QB/Asst HC) - Was OC @ FIU. 2nd stint at ASU. Unofficial HC in waiting.
Nic Cardwell (TE) - Was assistant director of S&C and worked in the private sector. ASU TE 2004-2007. Co-captain in 2007.
Justin Stepp (WR) - Was offensive grad assistant at Clemson. Former Furmie WR.
Dwayne Ledford (OL) - Was OL coach at Gardner Webb. Played OL at ECU and the NFL.
Chris Foster (RB) - Was RB coach at his alma-mater Gardner Webb. Two-time all Big South RB.
Bryan Brown (DA) - Was defensive grad assistant at his alma-mater Ole Miss. Played DB and hoops in college.
Kareem Young (S&C) - Was ASU S&C grad assistant under Mike Kent last season.
Mark Ivey (ILB/ST) - Was HC at Naples HS in Florida. ASU LB 1991-1995.

Alvis Whitted was hired as WR coach but resigned when he was offered the position at Colorado State. Darren Hiller was lined up to come in as OL coach but then Nevada swooped him up. Damn Mountain West stealing our incoming coaches.

Met a good number of the new coaches last week. Really impressed with the lot of them. Ledford is a giant of a man. Satterfield had a big hand in putting this crew together. From knowing Nic Cardwell and hearing about Ivey and Ledford, motivation will not be an issue going forward.

FYI, Ivey's not on the coaches' page yet because he's still in the process of relocating. His last day at Naples HS was March 2nd. Official word will be when his contract is signed, sealed and delivered within the next few days.

Looking forward to see us running plays like the option reverse again this fall. It's been so long. xlovex

paward
March 11th, 2012, 06:26 PM
T-Dog thank you so very much! I was about to spend two days reading this entire thread.

AppMan
March 11th, 2012, 07:52 PM
T-Dog thank you so very much! I was about to spend two days reading this entire thread.

Satterfield's offensive creativity will give ASU a shot to win every game and if Ledford can fix the O-line issues ASU will contend for the NC. Even with the loss of the starting nose tackle and three key D-line back-ups, ASU will put a scary good defensive unit on the field in 2012.

mountaineermaniac
March 14th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I just realized that Dwayne Ledford went to McDowell High. The school in which I graduated in 2009. He graduated in 1994 as a All-WNC player and two time All-Conference selection. Who knew....

PaladinFan
March 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Satterfield's offensive creativity will give ASU a shot to win every game and if Ledford can fix the O-line issues ASU will contend for the NC. Even with the loss of the starting nose tackle and three key D-line back-ups, ASU will put a scary good defensive unit on the field in 2012.

O-line is the key. Satterfield can be the most creative playcaller in the league, but App cannot contend for a title throwing it 40+ times a game, I think. A couple of times last year, opposing defensive tackles might as well have been playing for the Mountaineer offense as many times as they were in their backfield.

StorminASU
March 14th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I just realized that Dwayne Ledford went to McDowell High. The school in which I graduated in 2009. He graduated in 1994 as a All-WNC player and two time All-Conference selection. Who knew....

I graduated from McDowell in 2005 and I didn't know that either. Hopefully he's not on meth like the rest of the McDowell county residents

mountaineermaniac
March 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Hey now it isn't that bad in mcdowell lol. My brother graduated in 2006. Small world.

StorminASU
March 14th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Hey now it isn't that bad in mcdowell lol. My brother graduated in 2006. Small world.

It's not bad, but I'm happy to call Boone home now. Who's your brother?

mountaineermaniac
March 14th, 2012, 10:00 PM
It's not bad, but I'm happy to call Boone home now. Who's your brother?

Caleb Presnell. Who are you?

StorminASU
March 14th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Caleb Presnell. Who are you?

My name's Norm Hogan. I thought I may know your brother, but that doesn't ring a bell. Enjoy your time at ASU, it flies by entirely too fast.

mountaineermaniac
March 15th, 2012, 07:55 AM
My name's Norm Hogan. I thought I may know your brother, but that doesn't ring a bell. Enjoy your time at ASU, it flies by entirely too fast.

Oh yeah it's a big school, I didn't know a quarter of the people in my graduating class, let alone people younger than me. I appreciate the advice. I'll be graduating next spring and it's gone way too quick, I'll be missing Boone for sure.