January 7th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Bell throws a pick to John Pike.

Gil Dobie
January 7th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Pike Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on a great Season Sam Houston

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Great season for the Kats, congrats. What a defense for the Bison, unreal.

Houndawg
The MVFC had three teams that just missed making the playoffs and two others that did. It has been a balanced conference for years and NDSU and SDSU have only made it tougher. The MVFC is definitely one of the big four of FCS.

Two of the three that just missed were knocked out by the 7th and 9th place teams at home on the last weekend.

It was way down last year, but it is still fairly young this year and should be strong for another couple of seasons.

mainejeff
Congrats Bison fans! IMPRESSIVE crowd for both sides!

eagle1
January 7th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Congrats to the Bizon!

Mr. C
When you consider that NDSU shut Lehigh out, stopped Georgia Southern's triple option with one week of preparation and then stopped SHSU's unique attack, youy have to give MAJOR props to the Bison's defensive staff and the defensive players.

purplebear72
I've conceded NDSU has won the game today..congrats to the Bison in much deserving National Championship! Tough loss Sam, you had a great year! See you Kats in Conway..bring your A game!

Mr. C
Best defense in a title run since Delaware's run through the 2003 playoffs.

BisonHype!
January 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Pike Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on a great Season Sam Houston

Agreed. Great season to SHSU, and the fans. NDSU HAS A YOUNG TEAM YET! HOPEFULLY BACK IN THE MIX NEXT YEAR! GO BISON!

RabidRabbit
Congrats Bison!!!! Way to show that Plains smash mouth football is the toughest in the Div. 1.

Go Lehigh TU Owl
If nothing else Lehigh doesn't lose to chopped liver in the playoffs, 3 national champs and 2 runner-ups in the last 7 playoff appearances.

Huge congrats to NDSU! You're without a doubt the best team in the country! One of the most well coached teams i've ever seen at any any level.

Monarch History
Congratulations to the Bison on their first FCS championship. Nice turnout by NDSU fans to watch their team win a championship.

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Bell's bad day continues with another sack and near safety.

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 03:20 PM
It's over. North Dakota State is the champion.

Cleets
Is there any doubt who's the best team in the country is..?

(No...)

nccuque82
Congratulations NDSU

Gil Dobie
January 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Nice to see McNorton and Holloway win in their home state of Texas. 2 Seniors that will be missed next year.

T-Dog
January 7th, 2012, 03:21 PM
A SHSU player on the bench just let NDSU know that they are are number one.

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Classy to spend about 10 seconds on the celebration before switching to Littlejohn Coliseum at Clemson for an ACC basketball game. Nice job by North Dakota State. Lousy job by ESPN.

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I wonder what the finally tally was for how many Bison fans made it down to Frisco. The crowd looked about half and half.

BisonHype!
January 7th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I am going to go drink and celebrate! Have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for showing FCS pride, and lets get ready for next season talkers!

cbarrier90
January 7th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Classy to spend about 10 seconds on the celebration before switching to Littlejohn Coliseum at Clemson for an ACC basketball game. Nice job by North Dakota State. Lousy job by ESPN.

What were you expecting? FCS football has never received any respect from the national media.

OL FU
January 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Congrats Bison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxsmileyclapxxs mileyclapx

caribbeanhen
January 7th, 2012, 03:27 PM
At the casA Bavaria on Morovis, Pr with a breathtaking view from up in the mountains all the. Way out to the. Caribbean sea. .. I guarantee I am the only one hear thinking about the game

bisonpride4ever
January 7th, 2012, 03:27 PM
if any of you guys have access to ESPN3, they are having the postgame and trophy presentation there

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM

Stay classy, Mr. Bearkat.

GoBlueHens83
January 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Congrats NDSU!! xthumbsupx

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM
if any of you guys have access to ESPN3, they are having the postgame and trophy presentation there

Another horrible trend in sports television, let's move pos-tgame stuff to your computer.

Daved
January 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Classy to spend about 10 seconds on the celebration before switching to Littlejohn Coliseum at Clemson for an ACC basketball game. Nice job by North Dakota State. Lousy job by ESPN.Agreed!--Congratulations Bison--you played like true champions and showed the world that the MVFC is a far tougher conference than most people believed it was!

Mr. C
January 7th, 2012, 03:30 PM
What were you expecting? FCS football has never received any respect from the national media.

It has the respect of this national media member.

tractorapp
January 7th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Congrats Bison, now let's start talking about the real news... App vs. Montana to open the '12 season.

NDSUFREAK
January 7th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Coaching won this game. Defenses both great. Fake punt call changed this game. Great game for the FCS. Good job Bison. With so many sophomores I think we will meet again soon.

AND THIS IS WHY WE WERE SAYING PREPARATION WOULD KILL. WE KNEW WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT WITH OUR DEFENSE SHUTTING SHSU DOWN.

Thankfully this game settled what we were saying all along. Great defensive play killed the SHSU attack...however I can definitely see how the kats can break it any time. Just not against this defense ;)

SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. C
Agreed!--Congratulations Bison--you played like true champions and showed the world that the MVFC is a far tougher conference than most people believed it was!

Just think, your team was the only one to beat the national champs this season. YSU is closer to getting back some of its tradition than people think.

Bison56
Stay classy, Mr. Bearkat.

Exactly what I was thinking.

425defense
January 7th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Congrats to the Bison. Congrats to SHSU on a great season. Why to represent the Southland.

NDSUFREAK
Anyone else see that bearkat player flip off the BISON celebration on the sideline?? xlolx SUCKS TO SUCK!!!!!!!!!

4,000th post!!! :) :) :) :)

Vitojr130
:) Today was a good day for my Bison.

Mr. C
AND THIS IS WHY WE WERE SAYING PREPARATION WOULD KILL. WE KNEW WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT WITH OUR DEFENSE SHUTTING SHSU DOWN.

Thankfully this game settled what we were saying all along. Great defensive play killed the SHSU attack...however I can definitely see how the kats can break it any time. Just not against this defense ;)

SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I saw what the Bison did to Georgia Southern, I had little doubt they would be able to stop SHSU. In my mind, the NDSU-GSU winner was going to win the title. I thought the championship would come from that side of the bracket all along.

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Nice job again by ESPN to just bail out of a championship game. Pathetic.

deez_na
January 7th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Yeah baby. Good job Bison. Waiting to hear from Sam fans on them scoring over 20 on us no problem.

Sammy94

He won't be back. That is something Fritz will not accept. Great job Bison. The best team won.

Mr. C
Is there any doubt who's the best team in the country is..?

(No...)

Can't say the same about BCS. Consider this, if Alabama wins the BCS title, North Dakota State gave Georgia Southern a bigger beating than Alabama did.

TheValleyRaider
Congrats NDSU on their first D-I National Title xsmileyclapx

Great defensive performance xbowx

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Can you imagine if the BCS, would be a 20 team tourny. They dont know what they're missing.

NDSUFREAK
January 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/388917_359025564113348_100000177220696_1673484_189 273988_n.jpg

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM
I was impressed by the Bearkats D I thought the Bison would be able to move the ball a lot more but hats off to them good game.

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 03:47 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/388917_359025564113348_100000177220696_1673484_189 273988_n.jpg

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Stay classy.

TheBisonator
January 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Congrats NDSU on their first D-I National Title xsmileyclapx

Great defensive performance xbowx

We won 3 FB championships in the old NCAA College Division, but yes, technichally it's our first DI title, so thanks for the props. :D

semobison
January 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
In a defensive battle, our defense was a little better! Great day to be a Bison! Congrats SHSU on a great season!

Gil Dobie
January 7th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Fricken ESPN announcer tells Bohl it's the first FCS championship for North Dakota, Bohl quickly told her North Dakota State

Ginsbach
January 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I was the only person watching the game at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Idaho Falls. My yellow shirt got a few strange looks, but, you know what, it's a great day to be a Bison.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Can't say the same about BCS. Consider this, if Alabama wins the BCS title, North Dakota State gave Georgia Southern a bigger beating than Alabama did.

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/79-college-sports-journal/chuck-burton/145-what-if-the-fcs-were-bowls-instead-of-playoffs

Remember, with a BCS system, the "championship" game would have been SHSU vs. Georgia Southern. NDSU would have (presumably) won the Fiesta bowl in a meaningless exhibition game.

deez_na
January 7th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Fricken ESPN announcer tells Bohl it's the first FCS championship for North Dakota, Bohl quickly told her North Dakota State

Yeah get it right. Und wont be sniffing the title game for many years

srgrizizen
Congrats to NDSU on their first Nat'l Championship. Defense wins games and that is by far the best defense in the FCS. So good, in fact, that you can still win with that boring, plodding, Woody Hayes throwback offense. 30 pts. a game avg?? NDSU must have not only the best, but also the only defense in the MVC. But let the gloating, boasting, bring on LSU, etc. begin. You earned the right.

robsnotes4u
Montana's offense is stellar to score like they did against SHSU. I was surprised with the defensive line of Sammy , played extremely well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I must say, I was surprised by the Kats D. They were disciplined and fast all day and they created TO's. NDSU only moved the ball 3 times all day. You almost always win with a day like that. It's funny that a fake punt of all things turns the tide for the Bison.

deez_na
January 7th, 2012, 03:59 PM
http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/79-college-sports-journal/chuck-burton/145-what-if-the-fcs-were-bowls-instead-of-playoffs

Remember, with a BCS system, the "championship" game would have been SHSU vs. Georgia Southern. NDSU would have (presumably) won the Fiesta bowl in a meaningless exhibition game.

How so? NDSU was the 2 seed

RichH2
January 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Congratulations to NDSU, great game. Our loss to you still hurts but a good bit less after today

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 04:02 PM
And we haven't proven to have a very potent offense? Your defense isn't impervious.

What do you think now?

Go Lehigh TU Owl
January 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Congratulations to NDSU, great game. Our loss to you still hurts but a good bit less after today

I agree. Lehigh played better than 24-0 score would indicate, no kicking game and terrible INT killed them. I think the Hawks have a good chance to compete with these teams next year as long as Cech comes back. NDSU was soo frickin good this year though.

NDSUFREAK
January 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
^^^^^^I'd love a response to that!!!

TheRevSFA
January 7th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Congrats NDSU.

I had a blast attending this game. It's was great to see php filled up

stevdock
January 7th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I must say, I was surprised by the Kats D. They were disciplined and fast all day and they created TO's. NDSU only moved the ball 3 times all day. You almost always win with a day like that. It's funny that a fake punt of all things turns the tide for the Bison.

A fake punt though by someone who played RB for 4 years at NDSU and almost every single time he ran with the ball made things happen. That was the first fake punt by Voit of the year and what a time to pull it out. He might have been the player of the game today.

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Congrats NDSU.

I had a blast attending this game. It's was great to see php filled up

I thought the crowd for both sides was impressive. You could really hear it coming across on the tv

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
A fake punt though by someone who played RB for 4 years at NDSU and almost every single time he ran with the ball made things happen. That was the first fake punt by Voit of the year and what a time to pull it out. He might have been the player of the game today.
Couldnt agree more. In battle of the D's, field pos is so important. He had a great game, other than the block, which I don't feel was his fault.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 7th, 2012, 04:12 PM
The fake punt reminded me an awful lot of the Saints opening kickoff in the 2010 Super Bowl, the onsides kick, a huge momentum-shifting play that completely turned the game around for the winning side.

Sean Payton, an FCS guy, to boot.

geoff
January 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I have watched plenty of college football over the past two weeks burning up my vacation. ESPN can go F@#% themselves. The FCS playoffs were by far the best football I've watched last month. The FCS is by far "real football", and espn 3 gan "go to hell". Great game all around. Defense wins championships and offense just puts points on the board. Without a doubt the two best defenses in FCS and it showed today. LSU and Alabama was 6-3 and they are playing for a title. All other bowl games have been a crock of ##$$. ESPN!! Next year, throw your espn 3 away and let the local affiliates pick up the games. You screwed us all this year and you are pathetic. Who cares about the Yankees and the East coast BS you post each and every week. The midwest rules and contradictory to what you believe. No one cares about the east coast. FU!!!!!

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 04:15 PM
The fake punt reminded me an awful lot of the Saints opening kickoff in the 2010 Super Bowl, the onsides kick, a huge momentum-shifting play that completely turned the game around for the winning side.

Sean Payton, an FCS guy, to boot.
That's a good comparison, both plays in the big game and both take some stones by the coaches.

robsnotes4u
January 7th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Two impressive Bison stats.
4 post season games 3Td given up by Bison defense

Today, Sincere 14 yards on 9 carries

stevdock
January 7th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Here's the difference: We will be focusing on stopping Sam Houston. GSU said they had a ton of backs that needed to be stopped. We more or less stopped them all. I see us focusing on the same thing. Everyone plays assignment football and we'll see what happens. While last night's game was closer than what the score showed, I was very impressed with how well we played our assignment. One play last night GSU's QB was rolling right and got outside and it was very obvious he was going to run (which he did) but Grant Olson knew he had to keep his drop and play his assignment first before he came up. If he would have came up GSU would have dropped the pass in there and it would have been a BIG play. Instead GSU did get the first down, but we lived to play another play. I expect that same assignment football against SHSU.

Like I said we play assignment football and we will be fine. I was very impressed by SHSU's defense though. I thought we would be able to wear them out and run at will on them though. Congrats on a great season SHSU. You'll definitely be back as young as you are.

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I have watched plenty of college football over the past two weeks burning up my vacation. ESPN can go F@#% themselves. The FCS playoffs were by far the best football I've watched last month. The FCS is by far "real football", and espn 3 gan "go to hell". Great game all around. Defense wins championships and offense just puts points on the board. Without a doubt the two best defenses in FCS and it showed today. LSU and Alabama was 6-3 and they are playing for a title. All other bowl games have been a crock of ##$$. ESPN!! Next year, throw your espn 3 away and let the local affiliates pick up the games. You screwed us all this year and you are pathetic. Who cares about the Yankees and the East coast BS you post each and every week. The midwest rules and contradictory to what you believe. No one cares about the east coast. FU!!!!!

Amen

geoff
January 7th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Glad to hear I'm not alone. We must make our voices heard. I will call espn every day of the week this week. My voice alone will do nothing. Sports fans throughout the country. Speak up and let them hear it.

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
It will all be settled when you see what an explosive, fast, multiple dimensional offense does to y'all.

Still waiting im sure I wont get a response. If you talk trash be sure to come back and man up.

DJOM
January 7th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Congrats to North Dakota State. Incredible game.

Just goes to show; if you score, you may win---If they never score, you will never lose.

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Congrats to North Dakota State. Incredible game.

Just goes to show; if you score, you may win---If they never score, you will never lose.
That is the truth. It was refreshing, to see the defense be the story of the game for both sides.

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Ok I've finally had enough. Here are the only stats that matter. We have the best offense in the country. Period. Yalls offense while ranked is nothing special. No team has prepared, and stopped us all year. 2. On the sports network yalls defense While ranked will have a lot trouble regardless of how good you think your coach is just in matching up athletes. Y'all flat don't have the personnel to do so.

Anything else you would like to say?xeyebrowx

DJKyR0
January 7th, 2012, 04:54 PM
So stoked we beat you ****ers. Congrats on a fine season but it couldn't stack up to NDSU's reign of terror in the FCS this year. National champs baby.

Number nine is mighty fine.

Bison56
January 7th, 2012, 04:55 PM

Bandwagon or not, I'm going to have a great time holding up the #1 while you donkeys are exiting PHP with a loss.

I have to hand it to you xcoach2 you kept your word.

Drblankstare
January 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM

I have to hand it to you xcoach2 you kept your word.
xlmaoxxlmaox

lionsrking2
January 7th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Congrats to both teams, but more importantly, congrats to the Bison on their first FCS National Championship ... two evenly matched teams in a game that turned on a special teams play (fake punt) and a turnover (INT return to the 1) ... in an era of prolific offenses, I just find it refreshing to see a championship level game being dictated by the defenses.

Also, hats off to the SLC and Frisco for staging a great event! Crowd looked awesome on TV!!

robsnotes4u
January 7th, 2012, 05:08 PM

They disappeared like a thief in the night

NDSUFREAK
January 7th, 2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUvPf_zuySA

http://legendarynd.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/bison-michaelvosburg.jpg?w=590&h=431

AmsterBison
January 7th, 2012, 05:20 PM

It's better to burn out than fade away?

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Get over it? I have read yalls mess for three weeks and been very polite about it. SAM WILL WIN THIS GAME and then you will have to eat crow and "get over it"!!!!

Just gonna make sure this post doesn't get lost like that Spadola thread.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 01:12 AM
Just gonna make sure this post doesn't get lost like that Spadola thread.

I'm going to give the Bison HUGE props. Ya'll were the better team. Your fans were awesome today too! I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. We will be back next year though and we can talk about this all over again! :D

Professor Chaos
January 8th, 2012, 01:16 AM
First of all, props so the Sammy defense. Those guys were much better than I gave them credit for. Having said that, the Bison D was absolutely stellar today again. This run by NDSU truly proves that defense wins championships. After that 4th and inch (not inches..... inch) stop I just felt like the Bison knew that they were the better squad out there. Make no mistake, the Bison D won this game. Sad thing for the rest of the country, this is what the starting lineup looks like:

DE: Senior, Freshman
DT: Sophomore, Sophomore
OLB: Senior, Freshman
MLB: Senior
CB: Sophomore, Freshman
S: Sophomore, Senior

And the Bison have plenty of talent at LB and DE who played extensively this year. The only concern is the Safety. Needless to say, this Bison defense is going to be stellar for some time.

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 01:21 AM
First of all, props so the Sammy defense. Those guys were much better than I gave them credit for. Having said that, the Bison D was absolutely stellar today again. This run by NDSU truly proves that defense wins championships. After that 4th and inch (not inches..... inch) stop I just felt like the Bison knew that they were the better squad out there. Make no mistake, the Bison D won this game. Sad thing for the rest of the country, this is what the starting lineup looks like:

DE: Senior, Freshman
DT: Sophomore, Sophomore
OLB: Senior, Freshman
MLB: Senior
CB: Sophomore, Freshman
S: Sophomore, Senior

And the Bison have plenty of talent at LB and DE who played extensively this year. The only concern is the Safety. Needless to say, this Bison defense is going to be stellar for some time.

We lose 2 on O-line and 2 on defense. I would love to see this game again next year!

Professor Chaos
January 8th, 2012, 01:28 AM
We lose 2 on O-line and 2 on defense. I would love to see this game again next year!
No doubt, that's an incredibly talented team you've got. I thought you guys were one-dimensional after watching your first few playoffs games but that defense is one of the best in the country. Honestly, I don't want to see you guys in the regular season with that type of squad... let's save the rematch for the playoffs. :D

Sambow
January 8th, 2012, 01:35 AM
No doubt, that's an incredibly talented team you've got. I thought you guys were one-dimensional after watching your first few playoffs games but that defense is one of the best in the country. Honestly, I don't want to see you guys in the regular season with that type of squad... let's save the rematch for the playoffs. :D

I would love to see these teams on turf. Talk about speed!

penguinpower
January 8th, 2012, 06:16 AM
I saw the Penguins twice and had been impressed that they would be very much improved after seeing them play well against Michigan State on the first Friday of the season.

YSU blew the last game of the year because they were not mature enough to handle the success of the win over NDSU. YSU was the most underrated team in the FCS. They were disrespected by the poll voters all season. The entire MVFC was disrespected by the voters. There were several very good teams in the MVFC and they only got 2 in the playoffs. With the expanded field they should have taken Illinois State. YSU is going to be bad news for a lot of teams next year. I am picking them to beat Pitt the first game of the season.

caribbeanhen
January 8th, 2012, 06:33 AM
That is the kiss of death for the Bison.

After the Stoney Brook game, I was sure Sammy would get beat the following week... boy was I ever wrong, the Kats proved they belong with the 2 Montana wins and although the loss yesterday stings they sure had a nice run and looked good dong it, lots of talent on that team. Good luck next year

BisonHype!
January 8th, 2012, 10:10 AM
YSU had a good game against us, and I think many think they will be strong next year.

GSUwinsagain
January 8th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Congratulations NDSU ! You guys earned the title and have one heck of a defense.

Houndawg
January 8th, 2012, 12:18 PM
YSU blew the last game of the year because they were not mature enough to handle the success of the win over NDSU. YSU was the most underrated team in the FCS. They were disrespected by the poll voters all season. The entire MVFC was disrespected by the voters. There were several very good teams in the MVFC and they only got 2 in the playoffs. With the expanded field they should have taken Illinois State. YSU is going to be bad news for a lot of teams next year. I am picking them to beat Pitt the first game of the season.

No good wins and a loss on the last game. Tough vote to justify.

TheRevSFA
January 8th, 2012, 02:43 PM
BTW I learner that bison fans really get their panties in a wad if you bring up the Sioux. One fan I saw was wearing a Sioux suck shirt and I asked him why he'd wear that to a game when ndsu and und.don't play each other

His response was a drunken slur so I never got a clear answer

TheRevSFA
January 8th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Anyways..I know I said it earlier..but congrats again Bison. You guys played a great game..your D was top notch..and your punter should be the MVP.

sgt smash
January 8th, 2012, 03:24 PM
His first punt was really key. I heard 64 and 67 yards. Which was it?

TheRevSFA
January 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
67 I think

TheBisonator
January 8th, 2012, 05:28 PM
BTW I learner that bison fans really get their panties in a wad if you bring up the Sioux. One fan I saw was wearing a Sioux suck shirt and I asked him why he'd wear that to a game when ndsu and und.don't play each other

NDSU/UND is not a rivalry. It's a penis measuring contest.

McNeese72
January 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
NDSU/UND is not a rivalry. It's a penis measuring contest.

Hmmm, sounds like McNeese and USL......uh........ULL....... or whatever the hell they call themselves this week. ;)

Doc

DJKyR0
January 9th, 2012, 04:29 AM

Well, in his defense he probably didn't get around to making a "Bearkats suck" t-shirt. :D

Texas A&M fans chant "Beat the hell out of Texas" all the time, even when they aren't playing the Longhorns. You face off against a rival long enough and it becomes blood.

Sam_Kats
January 9th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Just got back into town - congrats to NDSU. Executed the entire game & the championship is much deserved.

Kats will be strong again next yr.

Bearkat-Backer
January 9th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Congrats to the Bison. Saturdays game was a hard pill to swallow, but we will be ok. Our defense played a hell of a game, but our O just couldn't get anything going. That can be attributed to bad play calling by the Kats and a lights out Bison D. That fake punt was the beginning of the end and the interception returned to the one was the knife to the heart.

All of the Bison fans I met were all class acts. They are a great bunch of fans and the Bison are lucky to have them.

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Serious ?..what do Bison fans yell after First Down? I couldn't make it out.

I did like the guy who was wearing a Beetlejuice-esque Bison colored outfit. I wanted to get a photo with him.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 9th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Serious ?..what do Bison fans yell after First Down? I couldn't make it out.

I did like the guy who was wearing a Beetlejuice-esque Bison colored outfit. I wanted to get a photo with him.

That' another Bison FIRST DOWN! WHOOOOOAAA MOVE THOSE CHAINS!!!!

I just woke up after driving back straight from Frisco to Columbus yesterday. I think I'll fly next year :).

Bronco
January 9th, 2012, 09:31 AM
Congrats to the Bison. Saturdays game was a hard pill to swallow, but we will be ok. Our defense played a hell of a game, but our O just couldn't get anything going. That can be attributed to bad play calling by the Kats and a lights out Bison D. That fake punt was the beginning of the end and the interception returned to the one was the knife to the heart.

All of the Bison fans I met were all class acts. They are a great bunch of fans and the Bison are lucky to have them.

The dropped TD pass that would have put the Kats ahead was also a tough break

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2012, 09:34 AM
That' another Bison FIRST DOWN! WHOOOOOAAA MOVE THOSE CHAINS!!!!

I just woke up after driving back straight from Frisco to Columbus yesterday. I think I'll fly next year :).

Thanks..I couldn't quite understand them. I kept messing with a guy who was a Bison fan..and I kept putting the horns down and also gave him jazz hands. It was in good fun..he was a good sport

BisonBacker
January 9th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Bison defense will hold there own and comparing the orange to Tebow made me laugh. Tebow is the most worthless throwing QB in the entire NFL

Uhmm do you still think that????

BisonBacker
January 9th, 2012, 09:51 AM
I think both teams have good defenses. The winner of this game could have something like 14 or 17 points.

Excellent call GSU Eagle. xbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

NoDak 4 Ever
January 9th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Incidentally, has anyone seen my friend xcoach2? I didn't figure he would show his trolly *** anywhere if the Bison won.

deez_na
January 9th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Incidentally, has anyone seen my friend xcoach2? I didn't figure he would show his trolly *** anywhere if the Bison won.

Have not seen him since before the Championship

NoDak 4 Ever
January 9th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Have not seen him since before the Championship

He probably hurt himself jumping off of the bandwagon and is recovering or something.

deez_na
January 9th, 2012, 10:58 AM
He probably hurt himself jumping off of the bandwagon and is recovering or something.

lol, that sounds about right

PAllen
January 9th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Congrats NDSU. You guys played a near perfect football game. Good to see a good old fashion scheme work in this day and age of chuck and duck.

BisonBacker
January 9th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Again I want to say Congratulations to all the SHSU players, fans and coaches. You have a great team and played (as our coach would like to say "a whale of a game"). I think the entire FCS fanbase was treated to a great game and for those like myself who were lucky enough to be there experienced a fantastic event that will be remembered for a lifetime. Really even though the scoreboard showed us winning everyone there was a winner in my book (well maybe excpet for the one SHSU player who's emotions got the best of him at the end of the game). But I'll give him a pass too :p

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 11:09 AM

Possibly. Does bandwagon talk ever end though?

NoDak 4 Ever
January 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Possibly. Does bandwagon talk ever end though?

I am pretty sure I haven't ripped on anyone besides him. That guy was 10 kinds of dickish.

Sambow
January 9th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I am pretty sure I haven't ripped on anyone besides him. That guy was 10 kinds of dickish.

Agreed. He is only slightly better than Alpha. It would be a good douche contest.

Sammy94
January 9th, 2012, 11:28 AM

So true. Unfortunately we all have our Alpha "fans".

Southern Bison
January 9th, 2012, 11:36 AM

He's using his dollars that he made off the tickets to wipe his tears! xbawlingx

Gil Dobie
January 15th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Just browsing ebay and ran into the new pennants with the NC on them.

Ebay Link (http://www.ebay.com/itm/North-Dakota-State-Bison-Football-2011-National-Champions-Pennant-/370576913489?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item56481af451)

Grizo406
January 15th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Just browsing ebay and ran into the new pennants with the NC on them.

Ebay Link (http://www.ebay.com/itm/North-Dakota-State-Bison-Football-2011-National-Champions-Pennant-/370576913489?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item56481af451)

FWIW, I should be getting my NDSU Bison National Champions t-shirt, that I ordered from the campus bookstore, sometime this week!

Can't wait to wear it to the next "Lunch in Missoula This Friday" get together!!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 15th, 2012, 04:09 PM
FWIW, I should be getting my NDSU Bison National Champions t-shirt, that I ordered from the campus bookstore, sometime this week!

Can't wait to wear it to the next "Lunch in Missoula This Friday" get together!!

I got four of them directly from Pizza Hut Park but they are the championship game shirts that have both teams on them.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 15th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I got four of them directly from Pizza Hut Park but they are the championship game shirts that have both teams on them.

I was too cheap to pay $30 as we were leaving the park.

Twentysix
January 15th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I was too cheap to pay $30 as we were leaving the park.

A better shirt is 19 at the bookstore. Call them and order your size.

That way a bigger chunk of the money goes to NDSU rather than the NCAA.

Grizo406
January 15th, 2012, 05:59 PM

This is the one I ordered from NDSU's bookstore: http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1010693&num=1&start=11&end=20&type=1&CategoryName=Tees%20&%20Tops&CatID=1327&Name=Tees%20&%20Tops. (http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchDetail.aspx?MerchID=1010693&num=1&start=11&end=20&type=1&CategoryName=Tees%20&%20Tops&CatID=1327&Name=Tees%20&%20Tops)

Believe it or not, dickhead, I've got another window open, and I'm searching eBay, right now, to find a new pair of Air Jordans that will match the above shirt, thank you very much!

Hopefully, I'll find a pair that won't have both teams on the shoes that I'll end up paying too much for...dickhead!xrotatehx

Cleets
January 15th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I ran into a pack of NDSU fans in Las Vegas
Don't you people work in North Dakota..?
This group had gone to the National Championship game and now were in Vegas (decked out in winning gear) they were easy to spot...
Friendly folks (a bit on the drunken rowdy side) but very nice and funny as hell
One guy said he was much happier with the GSU *** whooping because he thought the GSU fans were a bit full of themselves (that's my rephrasing of his words which could not be printed)
anyway - nice folks over there in North Dakota

Twentysix
January 16th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I ran into a pack of NDSU fans in Las Vegas
Don't you people work in North Dakota..?
This group had gone to the National Championship game and now were in Vegas (decked out in winning gear) they were easy to spot...
Friendly folks (a bit on the drunken rowdy side) but very nice and funny as hell
One guy said he was much happier with the GSU *** whooping because he thought the GSU fans were a bit full of themselves (that's my rephrasing of his words which could not be printed)
anyway - nice folks over there in North Dakota

We try. Those same people are currently getting hammered in tokyo.

LakesBison
January 17th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Im still out of the country partying the title!!

BEAR
January 18th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Anybody get the TV ratings for this game?

BisonHype!
January 19th, 2012, 09:33 AM
I think there was a thread for it somewhere. Might be on the next page.

Cleets
January 19th, 2012, 11:03 AM
I will argue (with anybody) that NDSU is the best thing to happen to FCS since leather helmets and arthroscopic knee surgery...
But I can't seem to get any body to take up the counter argument (must mean it's true)

xnodx

BisonBacker
January 19th, 2012, 11:09 AM
I will argue (with anybody) that NDSU is the best thing to happen to FCS since leather helmets and arthroscopic knee surgery...
But I can't seem to get any body to take up the counter argument (must mean it's true)

xnodx

Instigator!!!!

Cleets
January 19th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Instigator!!!!

I'm just trying to agitate as many people as I can - while simultaneously winning an argument
It's kind of a win win thing I'm shooting for

LakesBison
January 19th, 2012, 02:48 PM
cleets, you wrote the truth. no complaints

MTfan4life
January 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM
xnodx

If you really want the argument, maybe do it outside of an NDSU thread. Considering the large amount of NDSU supporters on this site, it will just get lost in agreement here.

BisonBacker
January 19th, 2012, 04:45 PM
If you really want the argument, maybe do it outside of an NDSU thread. Considering the large amount of NDSU supporters on this site, it will just get lost in agreement here.

xlolxxlolxxlolxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowxxbowx

Wilson16
January 20th, 2012, 06:02 PM

One of the reasons to back his argument

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2012, 06:04 PM

....and a Grizz fan living in Fargo in the middle of all of us....

ursus arctos horribilis
January 20th, 2012, 06:52 PM
....and a Grizz fan living in Fargo in the middle of all of us....

Hell there's a Griz fan that wrestles for ya. I know quite a few living in that area actually.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Hell there's a Griz fan that wrestles for ya. I know quite a few living in that area actually.

...well then all of them can come watch their team in the FargoDome in '15 when the Grizz come to play....

Cleets
January 20th, 2012, 07:34 PM
...well then all of them can come watch their team in the FargoDome in '15 when the Grizz come to play....

That might be a good plan...
Fargo in 15 (I'm so there)

NoDak 4 Ever
January 20th, 2012, 07:49 PM
That might be a good plan...
Fargo in 15 (I'm so there)

OK Cleets, I've been trying for 10 minutes to decipher the significance of your sig. I give up.

TheRevSFA
January 20th, 2012, 08:07 PM
The 5 teams he supports

NoDak 4 Ever
January 20th, 2012, 08:09 PM
The 5 teams he supports

5? now I'm even more confused

Go easy on me, I'm mostly Norwegian.

Cleets
January 20th, 2012, 08:12 PM
OK Cleets, I've been trying for 10 minutes to decipher the significance of your sig. I give up.

My teams..!!!
Portland State = Have family and friends who love them- plus they play at the coolest little stadium in all of FCS right smack in the middle of down town Portland Oregon
Montana = Went to college there (187 years ago) have family and friends in Missoula
Towson = Went to High School in Baltimore had a girlfriend who went to Towson while I was attending elsewhere - Always like Towson - happy to see them playing well
Harvard = Long story
Brown = Had a girlfriend who went there and it's right down the road from Boston where I've lived a few different times... so I enjoy Brown and Providence RI
App = Have friends who went there and who love the school and the location - so I'm a Fan of App - plus they beat Michigan when the big M was ranked 5th in the country
NDSU = I'm a total band wagon front runner - plus I think that NDSU is probably the single best thing to happen to FCS since arthroscopic knee surgery and the Jim McMahon headband

so there you have it....

NoDak 4 Ever
January 20th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I recognized all the teams and the Griz and Bison were the ones that made sense to me. I guess I took a year at SDSU so that would be my only other team.

Twentysix
January 21st, 2012, 06:12 AM
I'm just trying to agitate as many people as I can - while simultaneously winning an argument
It's kind of a win win thing I'm shooting for

Head over to cs.com and I promise you will have a 25 page thread.

I-16Bandit
January 21st, 2012, 07:07 AM
My teams..!!!
Portland State = Have family and friends who love them- plus they play at the coolest little stadium in all of FCS right smack in the middle of down town Portland Oregon
Montana = Went to college there (187 years ago) have family and friends in Missoula
Towson = Went to High School in Baltimore had a girlfriend who went to Towson while I was attending elsewhere - Always like Towson - happy to see them playing well
Harvard = Long story
Brown = Had a girlfriend who went there and it's right down the road from Boston where I've lived a few different times... so I enjoy Brown and Providence RI
App = Have friends who went there and who love the school and the location - so I'm a Fan of App - plus they beat Michigan when the big M was ranked 5th in the country
NDSU = I'm a total band wagon front runner - plus I think that NDSU is probably the single best thing to happen to FCS since arthroscopic knee surgery and the Jim McMahon headband

so there you have it....

:pumpuke::pumpuke::pumpuke::pumpuke:

Cleets
January 21st, 2012, 10:33 AM
:pumpuke::pumpuke::pumpuke::pumpuke:

In the spirit of Conference Unity I figured you'd enjoy App as much as I do...
Even though they did beat you guys this past season -

cbarrier90
January 21st, 2012, 11:58 AM
In the spirit of Conference Unity I figured you'd enjoy App as much as I do...
Even though they did beat you guys this past season -

That's not how we do it in the SoCon. xlolx

Professor Chaos
January 21st, 2012, 12:44 PM

I think a new thread with a poll is in order Cleets.

What's the best thing to ever happen to the FCS?
1) NDSU
2) The forward pass
3) Leather helmets
4) Apple pie
5) Sliced bread

darell1976
January 21st, 2012, 12:50 PM

What's the next best thing to ever happen to the FBS?
1) NDSU
2) The forward pass
3) Leather helmets
4) Apple pie
5) Sliced bread

FIFY.xlolx

DJKyR0
January 21st, 2012, 01:38 PM

What's the best thing to ever happen to the FCS?
1) NDSU
2) The forward pass
3) Leather helmets
4) Apple pie
5) Sliced bread

It's awfully tough to vote against apple pie.

darell1976
January 21st, 2012, 01:41 PM
It's awfully tough to vote against apple pie.

McDonald's or homemade

BisonFan02
January 21st, 2012, 06:57 PM
McDonald's or homemade

Perkins