PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs. Georgia Southern - Semifinals

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:29 PM
I would much rather let Austin Richard blow a hole in the d line and let DJ stomp some linebackers

That too...

da_Bison
December 12th, 2011, 08:30 PM
I will let the stats speak for themselves. You can also look them up. JMU, #84 in Scoring Offense at 22 pts per game. In the same ballpark as Wagner... Dartmouth... Western Carolina...

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/stat/1AA-team-scoring-offense.htm

JMU is as good as any team from the CAA this year, very equally matched alot of Parity. In my opinion, you beat one can can beat any of them. Check out the scores in conference yourself. Who was the best?? ODU? Maine? New Hampshire?
JMU? or the conference POWERHOUSE Towson that got beat by LEHIGH, wow.
You CAA guys should close up shop for winter and stay off the boards cause we would have throttled any of you. Period

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:33 PM
JMU is as good as any team from the CAA this year, very equally matched alot of Parity. In my opinion, you beat one can can beat any of them. Check out the scores in conference yourself. Who was the best?? ODU? Maine? New Hampshire?
JMU? or the conference POWERHOUSE Towson that got beat by LEHIGH, wow.
You CAA guys should close up shop for winter and stay off the boards cause we would have throttled any of you. Period

Like you throttled the #5 team in the CAA 26-14??? That sure was a beat-down... Good one.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 08:36 PM
We can all compare this and that. The truth is, both teams are about to play the best FCS team they have played all year long. Sagarin gives points for home field for a reason. It will matter. GSU didn't score 50 pts on everybody and NDSU didn't shut everybody out.

The Fargodome is a miserable place for opponents to play, that is why they have lost 8 games there in their entire FCS existence. It may be a fast surface but it hurts to get tackled on. That tends to wear teams down as the game goes on. I like NDSU's chances given everything I have seen of both teams. I will probably not be as reasoned as the pages go on but at least we can mark now where I have stated a clear, honest opinion.

Now back to the smack......what the #$%^ kind of name is Jaybo anyway?

da_Bison
December 12th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Like you throttled the #5 team in the CAA 26-14??? That sure was a beat-down... Good one.
my point is, flip a coin for who is toughest, they are very equal, no one stands out like Delaware of Past, so MY opinion, GSU beating
ODU and Maine was no big deal

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:38 PM
We can all compare this and that. The truth is, both teams are about to play the best FCS team they have played all year long. Sagarin gives points for home field for a reason. It will matter. GSU didn't score 50 pts on everybody and NDSU didn't shut everybody out.

The Fargodome is a miserable place for opponents to play, that is why they have lost 8 games there in their entire FCS existence. It may be a fast surface but it hurts to get tackled on. That tends to wear teams down as the game goes on. I like NDSU's chances given everything I have seen of both teams. I will probably not be as reasoned as the pages go on but at least we can mark now where I have stated a clear, honest opinion.

Jaybo??? And I've been calling him "Jo-Boo" this whole time... Nards!!!

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:40 PM
my point is, flip a coin for who is toughest, they are very equal, no one stands out like Delaware of Past, so MY opinion, GSU beating

For the record... I've never never never said this was a good year for the CAA, or any CAA team was dominant, or should win the National Championship. The only thing I ever said was Towson was my 'dark horse', aka long shot, to win it all. We see how that ended up. I also called Maine to upset Apps, and that happened like clock-work. But that's about it.

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 08:40 PM

A nickname ?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Jaybo??? And I've been calling him "Jo-Boo" this whole time... Nards!!!

Hey bartender! Jobu needs a refill!

http://www.clevescene.com/images/blogimages/2009/07/28/1248794884-harris.jpg

Southern Bison
December 12th, 2011, 08:42 PM
When someone loses their job in North Dakota, they also lost their reason to stay in North Dakota. If a person leaves the state, they are no longer counted in the labor pool so do not contribute to the unemployment rate.

Having been to Ga for business from NC, I can tell my Bison brethren why they all stay in Georgia - Full nude at the strip bars!!!!!

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Beg to differ on the ODU game... that was freaking great! ODU scored 48 points, and still lost. I give props to GSU for hanging on with the best offense in all FCS. But I get your point.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 08:45 PM
A nickname ?

Sadly, it doesn't appear so.

PERSONAL: Born October 27, 1989 in Gainesville, Ga... Jaybo Lee Shaw...

TwoFeathers
December 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM

Answer, the #2 place behind "Bo Levi Mitchell" for hick name of the year. All in good fun...

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 08:47 PM
I'd say the 3 games to look at to stop Ga Southern would be Delaware last year, Chattannoga this year (even though Chatty lost), and App State.

And in all three games, you'd be observing at a completely different lineup across the offensive line.

Folks don't seem to understand that the move of William Maxwell to center, and the rearranging of our line after that move, has resulted in a lot of the improvement we've seen since the App State game.

NDSU may stone us for zero yards. This may be the game we don't score a point. But since that Appalachian State game, and the decision to move some players around, we've been playing better offensively. And since that game, our competition has significantly improved.

Take that for whatever it is worth.

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Sadly, it doesn't appear so.

PERSONAL: Born October 27, 1989 in Gainesville, Ga... Jaybo Lee Shaw...

Well, just because you don't know his real name .....its Jared.

http://news.georgiasouthern.edu/sites/gsm/?p=70

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Well, just because you don't know his real name .....its Jared.

http://news.georgiasouthern.edu/sites/gsm/?p=70

Both Bios on the GT and GSU websites say "Given name" for Jaybo. In English, Given name means the real one.

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Both Bios on the GT and GSU websites say "Given name" for Jaybo. In English, Given name means the real one.

Ok, well if you don't want to accept that Jared is his given name, when HE says that is his name, then that explains a lot of the other stuff you've been typing.

Whatever.

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Does the NDSU field have a crown on it ?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 12th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Ok, well if you don't want to accept that Jared is his given name, when HE says that is his name, then that explains a lot of the other stuff you've been typing.

Whatever.

Yeah, apologies for not digging deeper than his bio. I have way better things to do than read Georgia Southern magazine.

BisonFan02
December 12th, 2011, 08:59 PM
What does 5dimes say the over/under is for pages of this thread by gameday?

fencereagle
December 12th, 2011, 09:00 PM
GSU fans. T-Dog isn't talking to you

T-Dog and NoDak I salute you, both truly funny and well timed. Thank you for the laugh.

BisonBabe
December 12th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Well without reading any of the last 10 pages I am pretty sure the same arguments have been waged by both sides. So if I have missed anything pertinent would someone please give me the cliff notes version...

My guess is we break 100 pages early tomorrow morning....that has to be a new record....

Who all is traveling up to Fargo... Swaghook & I will be meeting up with a few GSU fans on Friday night to watch the Montana/Sam Houston game....the more the merrier....

Time get to bed as 3am comes early ..... only 4 more days till game day.

I-16Bandit
December 12th, 2011, 09:22 PM
I want to travel, but I'm a broke college student. Already been to 3 away games this year, and definitely can't afford the cost of traveling to Fargo. I reeeeally want to, but it's going to have to wait for another time.

TheBisonator
December 12th, 2011, 09:43 PM

There can't be a crown on the Fargodome floor, since the floor is used for multiple events.

Blue Eagle
December 12th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Are we more or less arrogant than Bama?

MORE!!!

X-Factor
December 12th, 2011, 09:56 PM
It is already Monday night, why is this thread only 78 pages?

X-Factor
December 12th, 2011, 09:59 PM

Why on earth would there be a crown? It is indoors! The fargodome doesn't usually have drainage problems unless someone makes a big mistake!

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 10:11 PM
There can't be a crown on the Fargodome floor, since the floor is used for multiple events.

Thanks. I figured that was the case, but was kind of curious.

CC Eagle
December 12th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Why on earth would there be a crown? It is indoors! The fargodome doesn't usually have drainage problems unless someone makes a big mistake!

I think Eagle 22 was just trying to help.

Most teams usually piss themselves when they realize what they're up against. It'd be nice to have some sort of drainage so we don't have to wallow in your filth while you try to figure out a way to slow down GSU.

bullitt_60
December 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Considering our head coach's background and the background of some of our assistants there is no way they are taking anything for granted. You are looking at a number of people who were at programs that won many titles running a option offense.

Can you expand on that? I can't find a lot of information on your coaching staff. Anyone left from when you ran the veer?

Keep thinking that until you have 3 starters have ankle or knee injuries in the first half.

All smack aside, that is a messed up thing to say. Whatever the reasons the existing turf has not been replaced to date is obviously not your doing, but assuming ( or wishing, whatever) injury on an opposing team that is forced to play on it is incomprehensible.

Having been to Ga for business from NC, I can tell my Bison brethren why they all stay in Georgia - Full nude at the strip bars!!!!!
I didn't realize that was a rarity until I started traveling (not that is my first stop), but yes we do have excellent strip clubs. Take that oil fields.

Eagle22
December 12th, 2011, 10:16 PM

Well, I didn't mean it due to drainage... I realize rain isn't an issue ...

We had the crown removed on our field a few years ago when Hatcher installed his passing attack. He didn't like the QB's having to account for the change in drop to the sidelines.

I forgot your venue is multi use.

MTBison
December 12th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Did I just hear something about all nude strip clubs???

T-Dog
December 12th, 2011, 10:29 PM
FYI, if anyone is tired of reading this thread because of the number of pages, here's an option.

Go to the top of the page "Forum Actions", then click "General Settings". Scroll down until you see "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and you can go up to 40 posts per page.

I'm currently on Page 20. :D

NDSU fans, will you tell all of the above to the GSU fans because I'm still not talking to them.

FargoBison
December 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Can you expand on that? I can't find a lot of information on your coaching staff. Anyone left from when you ran the veer?

Our OL coach and OC played for NDSU during our option era. The OL coach was a grad asst for a few years as well.

Coach Bohl was at NDSU for one season in the 80s and he of course played for and coached at Nebraska for a number of years.

CC Eagle
December 12th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Did I just hear something about all nude strip clubs???

Well... It took all of 79 pages, but I think we found some common ground :D

Professor Chaos
December 12th, 2011, 11:20 PM
An image of GSU fans leaving Statesboro heading to Fargo.

http://www.freewebs.com/frodoweb_89/00000009810.jpg
An image of the Bison offensive line off the snap:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b27/Aragorn742/Mumakil.jpg

Professor Chaos
December 12th, 2011, 11:37 PM
This is the only prediction I'll make about this game. Afterwards one fan base is going to be saying this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhMgmkYHlM8

While the other fan base will be saying this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAN9ORwsiVA

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 12:18 AM
GSU fans, T Dog would like to have a word with you.

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 12:28 AM
GSU fans, T Dog would like to have a word with you.

Who is this "T Dog" you speak of? Through the rustling of the trees, I hear that such a person has stopped talking to us persons of nobility, also known as... GSU fans.

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Who is this "T Dog" you speak of? Through the rustling of the trees, I hear that such a person has stopped talking to us person of nobility, also known as... GSU fans.

Yeah person of nobility. So how badly are you going to win Saturday. Have you decided yet? Iff they score 14 would suggest around 34. Not too flashy, not too low, don't want to worry your next opponent after all.
Are you going to have someone drive the yellow school buses up to North Dakota? GATA.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Yeah person of nobility. So how badly are you going to win Saturday. Have you decided yet? Iff they score 14 would suggest around 34. Not too flashy, not too low, don't want to worry your next opponent after all.
Are you going to have someone drive the yellow school buses up to North Dakota? GATA.

I believe they are being fitted with wings. I heard something about getting the instructions from the end of a popular moving picture show called "Grease" or something like that.

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 12:42 AM

Wouldn't want to risk breaking our precious yellow school buses in such a frigid tundra. But don't fret! We WILL have a jug Beautiful Eagle creek water! And don't worry about it freezing! The creek is not only a drainage runoff, but also an alcohol runoff from the our typical weekends, so that creek water will have a proof of about 90.

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 12:52 AM
On the quest to hitting a 100 pages I present you nothing to do with football but rather a GSU fan appearing on Family Feud...rumors are its their AD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDGK_UjfFI

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 12:59 AM
You could put ski runners on the yellow buses and make them into snow mobiles.
Would not drink any of that powerful mixture before the game. Refs could probably use some of it though. Just pour some of it on the field and sit it down on the sidelines for the refs. Would make for an interesting game if their reviews turn into a drinking contest. Of course might take thirty minutes to get a review.

I know you wouldn't root for us, but we are rooting for you. Probably will not need it though. Go Eagles !

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 01:03 AM
I know you wouldn't root for us, but we are rooting for you. Probably will not need it though. Go Eagles !

I'd root for anybody playing against NDSU. :D

But really, you'd be surprised. xthumbsupx

BisonBohl
December 13th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Whats the world coming to... App State and GSU fans joining forces????

Don't worry aint happening here... Sioux still suck.

Baldy
December 13th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah, apologies for not digging deeper than his bio. I have way better things to do than read Georgia Southern magazine.
Well, one would think that if you have the time to troll messageboards, one would also think you would have the time to get your facts straight. Oh well....

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Don't worry about that. They still hate us. We still hate them. Most of them never supported us, but I support them not just as SoCon members, but as some of the most ardent football fans around after App State and Montana. They don't mess around with that girly stuff......what's it called?......oh yeah, that Canadian game.......kind of like hop scotch....ow yeah, ice hockey.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Don't worry about that. They still hate us. We still hate them. Most of them never supported us, but I support them not just as SoCon members, but as some of the most ardent football fans around after App State and Montana. They don't mess around with that girly stuff......what's it called?......oh yeah, that Canadian game.......kind of like hop scotch....ow yeah, ice hockey.

Cause NDSU does? Id call you a moron, but that would be a personal attack.

Sounds like GSU has club hockey

Georgia Southern University Hockey is back!And it's in full swing! The website and myspace pages are under construction, so please stay alert for more information dealing with the new team this spring. We need your suppost and we need to get the word out about recruiting players for the 2007 season. We are looking to start a second team to help built for the coming years. Please support and pass it on! thanks and fly high Georgia Southern! [email protected]

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Got chaaaaaaaaaaaaa, didn't I ? Yeah, I did.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:30 AM
Got chaaaaaaaaaaaaa, didn't I ? Yeah, I did.

You have the intelligence of a southerner.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 01:32 AM
You have the intelligence of a southerner.

You have the block head of a midwesterner from any of the indistinguishable square states that serve as a buffer zone between civilization and California.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:35 AM
You have the block head of a midwesterner from any of the indistinguishable square states that serve as a buffer zone between civilization and California.

You are basically a mexican(not a mexican-american). And work for horse vagina's. :D

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:35 AM
By the way, why do ya'll have the Devil as your symbol on a map of North Dakota? I know it must be the Devil because my pastor told me that he had horns, slanted evil eyes, and was kind of hairy. Is that your mascot?

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:37 AM
By the way, why do ya'll have the Devil as your symbol on a map of North Dakota? I know it must be the Devil because my pastor told me that he had horns, slanted evil eyes, and was kind of hairy. Is that your mascot?

Before or after you two did the sandusky.

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Speak American dang it. Didn't ya'll learn anything when you came in from Canada?

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 01:43 AM
http://glossynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/north-dakota-canada1.jpg

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Seeeeeeeeeeee. Everyone is South of you. When you denigrate Southerners, you may very well be talking about people from South Dakota.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Seeeeeeeeeeee. Everyone is South of you. When you denograte Southerners, you may very well be talking about people from South Dakota.

Ofc

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:51 AM
Olympique Football Club de Charleville-Mézières is a French (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France) football (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_(soccer)) team (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_France) from the city of Charleville-Mézières (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleville-M%C3%A9zi%C3%A8res), Ardennes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardennes_(department)), currently playing in Division d'honneur (6th division in the French football league system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_football_league_system)).
ofC

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:51 AM
xviolinx go churn some butter FFS

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Your mama does that for me.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Now I know you're not American if you're insulting butter.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:53 AM
L2read? ++

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Parley-vous Francais?

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Parley-vous Francais?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo

Cleets
December 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Flight of the Conchords
One of the key elements that gives me hope for your generation

ThompsonThe
December 13th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Us dumb Southerners are gonna haul it to bed.

Flight of the Conchords
un des éléments clés qui me donne l'espoir pour votre génération

Bonne nuit

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 02:12 AM
Us dumb Southerners are gonna haul it to bed.

Flight of the Conchords
un des éléments clés qui me donne l'espoir pour votre génération

Bonne nuit

Bars just closed don't puss out yet.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 02:36 AM
And there they go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn6iU_c2cM0&feature=related

I-16Bandit
December 13th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Come on guys.. 82 pages?? 18 short of our goal by the morning!!

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 03:04 AM

What did you eat last? ... You wanna hit 100 pages we are gonna go there.

Twentysix
December 13th, 2011, 03:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrkQL1bX4A&feature=related

Georgia southern fight song?

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 03:25 AM
So I caught a few hours of sleep in that time no much changed on here with the exception that we now know that full nudity is allowed at strip clubs in GA....My question to that is does it have to be a juice bar or is alcohol allowed...Never been to a full nude bar bet not much is different...when women go to strip clubs the strippers are all over us....

eaglewraith
December 13th, 2011, 05:31 AM
So I caught a few hours of sleep in that time no much changed on here with the exception that we now know that full nudity is allowed at strip clubs in GA....My question to that is does it have to be a juice bar or is alcohol allowed...Never been to a full nude bar bet not much is different...when women go to strip clubs the strippers are all over us....

Pics or it never happened

DJKyR0
December 13th, 2011, 05:46 AM

How I see this thread responding:

http://i.imgur.com/eoMpD.gif

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2011, 05:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykJ7hcACMc

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Pics or it never happened

Some things are just better left to the imagination :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 06:13 AM

Having worked in Fargo's finest (only) strip club, I can attest that the only thing strippers like more than meth is female customers.

eaglewraith
December 13th, 2011, 06:23 AM

Imagination isn't working right now in anticipation of this game Saturday. :)

BisonBabe
December 13th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Having worked in Fargo's finest (only) strip club, I can attest that the only thing strippers like more than meth is female customers.

You are correct sir.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:15 AM

Right... like getting to 100 pages by tonight! Oh crap, it's Tuesday morning!

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:19 AM
FYI, if anyone is tired of reading this thread because of the number of pages, here's an option.

Go to the top of the page "Forum Actions", then click "General Settings". Scroll down until you see "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and you can go up to 40 posts per page.

You are a life-saver, my friend!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 07:26 AM
You are a life-saver, my friend!

New goal. Get 100 pages using 40 posts per by Saturday!

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:31 AM
New goal. Get 100 pages using 40 posts per by Saturday!

Oh bawls... I just traded out 'page-click' fatigue for the dreaded 'finger-scroll' -itis!

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Somebody needs to go help out the Montana@SHSU thread... only 34 posts??? Can we loan them some of the Bison fan posts? ;)

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Word has it the Occupy movement is coming to Bismark. They say they want to disrupt the "Stick Your Testicles To Frozen Lake Sakakawea" contest. My first thought was "Wow, 'Frozen Lake Sakakawea' is a long name for your mom...".

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2011, 07:48 AM

Back in the day (1980's), West Fargo had 2 or 3 clubs, The Town Hall, Wolf Den and maybe 1 more.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Word has it the Occupy movement is coming to Bismark. They say they want to disrupt the "Stick Your Testicles To Frozen Lake Sakakawea" contest. My first thought was "Wow, 'Frozen Lake Sakakawea' is a long name for your mom...".

Most amusing thing about this post is spelling Sakakawea correctly but not Bismarck.

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2011, 07:50 AM
If any of you Southern's miss hockey stop by the Twin Cities, the Wild have a home game Saturday night. Don't go to Winnipeg to see the Thrashers (JETS), they are soldout and scalpers are getting over $2000 per ticket.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Back in the day (1980's), West Fargo had 2 or 3 clubs, The Town Hall, Wolf Den and maybe 1 more.

They had an 18+ club called "The Surf Club" when I was a freshman in high school, around 1986. I remember the seniors all talking about going there.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Most amusing thing about this post is spelling Sakakawea correctly but not Bismarck.

Don't worry, I'm sure they will target the "North Dakotans Are So Proud Of Their Spelling" event next...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure they will target the "North Dakotans Are So Proud Of Their Spelling" event next...

Only pointed it out because of the irony. No offense.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:54 AM
If any of you Southern's miss hockey stop by the Twin Cities, the Wild have a home game Saturday night. Don't go to Winnipeg to see the Thrashers (JETS), they are soldout and scalpers are getting over $2000 per ticket.

Shoot Ya'll, $2,000 per ticket? Heck, for that amount, I could get the used AMC Gremlin I've been saving up for. Sweet ride!

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Only pointed it out because of the irony. No offense.

Oh sure, I am SO offended! How dare you point out my spelling lapses!

/sarcasm/

eaglesrback
Oh bawls... I just traded out 'page-click' fatigue for the dreaded 'finger-scroll' -itis!

Try this, press down the scroll wheel on your mouse and release it, then slowly drag mouse. It's an auto scroll. That will help with the "finger-scroll -itis".

Gil Dobie
Shoot Ya'll, $2,000 per ticket? Heck, for that amount, I could get the used AMC Gremlin I've been saving up for. Sweet ride!

See a lot of Winnipeg people coming to the Twin Cities for Hockey, cheaper than going to see their own team. In fact a group flew to Phoenix for a game cheaper than going to Winnipeg.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:00 AM
See a lot of Winnipeg people coming to the Twin Cities for Hockey, cheaper than going to see their own team. In fact a group flew to Phoenix for a game cheaper than going to Winnipeg.

Better than Columbus, I can get tickets for $10 and I wouldn't see that back of suck for free.

frozennorth
December 13th, 2011, 08:06 AM

Whats the world coming to... App State and GSU fans joining forces????

Don't worry aint happening here... Sioux still suck.
Sioux fans are pretty interested in bison football though, had about half a dozen groups try to get me to put the game on at rhombus in GF before the butthockey game on Saturday. It was surreal.

I guess that what happens when your program has been a joke for so long.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Try this, press down the scroll wheel on your mouse and release it, then slowly drag mouse. It's an auto scroll. That will help with the "finger-scroll -itis".

And BOOM, just as the man says... my life has been saved twice in one morning! I will auto-scroll all the way to my morning BM. Awesomeness!

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Getting back to football. I'm going to throw out a topic/question.

Is Ga Southern better than JMU? Discuss...

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 08:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykJ7hcACMc

Classy move to include your cheerleaders in the intro video.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Getting back to football. I'm going to throw out a topic/question.

Is Ga Southern better than JMU? Discuss...

Case-in-point. Even though JMU was #84 in scoring offense, they are #11 in total defense. While GSU is #40 total defense. Advantage Bison.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:11 AM
And (as if I have to point it out) NDSU is #1 in scoring defense.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Case-in-point. Even though JMU was #84 in scoring offense, they are #11 in total defense. While GSU is #40 total defense. Advantage Bison.

Haven't you heard? Scoring defense doesn't matter. Especially being #1

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:12 AM
And (as if I have to point it out) NDSU is #1 in scoring defense.

HA! Exactly.

WestRiverBison
December 13th, 2011, 08:13 AM
As a Packer fan, I'm sure glad that the Packers don't have to play Georgia Southern this year. Their TO offense and crazy speed would absolutely crush GB's defense.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Here's the twist. Ga Southern is averaging 100 more yards per game on offense than the Bison. And it's nearly all rushing yards.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Here's the twist. Ga Southern is averaging 100 more yards per game on offense than the Bison. And it's nearly all rushing yards.

So if you average it all out, I think it will be a close contest. Offense/Defense cancelling each other out. Comes down to turnovers/special teams???

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM

I think the Bison offensive numbers/margin of victory is/are misleading. If you take a close look at the games they play, you can tell the games were handled but they tend to let up at the end if they are beating someone and don't really pour it on.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Very excited about this game. The fargo dome is one of several stadiums in FCS that I have never visited, but really want to. It will be an experience to check off the list. It seems all these NDSU fans on AGS know how to do is say how we "beat alabama", "bought out the game", "could give the packers trouble", "team speed is nothing"... This GSU fan was dissappointed in the buyout, as I said, this is one trip I have been dying to make. With that on the table, I sure hope your team has more than a hummingbirds *** to keep up with the mocking bird mouths of your fans. I think the Bison will find out that their hands are full on Saturday and I expect a great game.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Whoever wins is going to have their hands full with either Montana or Sam Houston State. Both looking strong.

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 08:30 AM
I think the Bison offensive numbers/margin of victory is/are misleading. If you take a close look at the games they play, you can tell the games were handled but they tend to let up at the end if they are beating someone and don't really pour it on.

So what you're saying is that NDSU put in backups that weren't nearly as effective. GSU had 3-4 games where the 2nd and 3rd string played a bunch of minutes and the offense kept on coming... Sure hope you don't get tired Saturday. It doesn't seem like your backups could hold up.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 08:34 AM
So what you're saying is that NDSU put in backups that weren't nearly as effective. GSU had 3-4 games where the 2nd and 3rd string played a bunch of minutes and the offense kept on coming... Sure hope you don't get tired Saturday. It doesn't seem like your backups could hold up.

This team is deep, like a team with a lot more schollys deep. I'm talking about having a seasoned, strong coach who doesn't feel the need to beat a team by 3TDs. This team has had a tendency to go into prevent mode on defense which has cleared itself up in the playoffs but with a ball control offense and a self assured coaching staff, they know when they have won and don't need to prove it to the world.

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 08:36 AM
This team is deep, like a team with a lot more schollys deep. I'm talking about having a seasoned, strong coach who doesn't feel the need to beat a team by 3TDs. This team has had a tendency to go into prevent mode on defense which has cleared itself up in the playoffs but with a ball control offense and a self assured coaching staff, they know when they have won and don't need to prove it to the world.

How noble.

Maybe the GSU coaching staff will realize that and take it easy on you in the fourth quarter :D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:04 AM
How noble.

Maybe the GSU coaching staff will realize that and take it easy on you in the fourth quarter :D

Maybe they'll make an exception just to put you in your place.

AUtigersGSUeagles
December 13th, 2011, 09:09 AM

We don't feel the need to beat people by three TDs, either. Problem is that our backups (and remember, Swope was one of those for a while) are just as good as the starters. And in some case they're even faster: Youyoute doesn't have Shaw's grasp of the offense and passing ability, but he is FAST. So when we put in the backups, they were moving at an even faster pace than the starters. We didn't feel the need to score more against teams we knew we'd beaten... we just did it because they couldn't stop us. The only time I can think of it being different is the Presbyterian game (the one that replaced the Bison on our schedule this year) where we pulled the starters and played backups for the second half. But we basically used that half as a scrimmage, with third stringers getting most of the reps and trying out different formations, etc. I think we ran out of the shotgun on almost every play in that half, as opposed to our usual formation.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:21 AM
We don't feel the need to beat people by three TDs, either. Problem is that our backups (and remember, Swope was one of those for a while) are just as good as the starters. And in some case they're even faster: Youyoute doesn't have Shaw's grasp of the offense and passing ability, but he is FAST. So when we put in the backups, they were moving at an even faster pace than the starters. We didn't feel the need to score more against teams we knew we'd beaten... we just did it because they couldn't stop us. The only time I can think of it being different is the Presbyterian game (the one that replaced the Bison on our schedule this year) where we pulled the starters and played backups for the second half. But we basically used that half as a scrimmage, with third stringers getting most of the reps and trying out different formations, etc. I think we ran out of the shotgun on almost every play in that half, as opposed to our usual formation.

I think the takeaway from my comments should be that I hope NDSU is underestimated because they only beat JMU by 12. Please, please PLEASE keep that thinking in mind.

Avg Pt Spread

NDSU +18.49
GSU +14.49

GATA_OneMoreTime
December 13th, 2011, 09:24 AM
I've noticed you guys talking about your team being deep a lot, and I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers like some folks on here. But do you think maybe because you guys rotate so much it could give you problems? Instead of having to make sure 4 DL's and 3 LB's are totally prepared to defend the option and know their assignments you have to get this totally new defensive gameplan into the heads of 7-8 DL's and 5-6 LB's. Just a little food for thought!

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 09:30 AM

Oh no, there's plenty of alcohol there! What part of the parking lot are you and swaghook tailgating in?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Statistic update. This is the third largest thread on AGS at the moment in terms of replies. It has half as many replies as the Stadium Pics thread started 6 years ago and almost as many as the Montana UNI.

This thread is only 2 days old.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Sioux fans are pretty interested in bison football though, had about half a dozen groups try to get me to put the game on at rhombus in GF before the butthockey game on Saturday. It was surreal.

Finally!! A UND...(what's your nickname now?)...realizes the truth. When can we come slumming and pick up our trophy?

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 09:42 AM

Whaaaaaaat???? Butthockey!!??

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Statistic update. This is the third largest thread on AGS at the moment in terms of replies. It has half as many replies as the Stadium Pics thread started 6 years ago and almost as many as the Montana UNI.

This thread is only 2 days old.

This thread goes up to 11.

Blue Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 10:06 AM

Sounds like BS to me!!!

Ga. Southern's Playoff Record 43 & 11
No BS just fact

What is NDSU's Playoff Record including Div II?

BTW I thought the 2006 NDSU Team was one of the best FCS teams I have ever seen play, and I have attended 8 National Championships games & over 40 playoff games.

I thought it was a shame that team did not get to play for the National Championship because I thought they would have won it!

GO EAGLES
"JUST ONE MORE TIME"

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Sounds like BS to me!!!

Ga. Southern's Playoff Record 43 & 11
No BS just fact

What is NDSU's Playoff Record including Div II?

BTW I thought the 2006 NDSU Team was one of the best FCS teams I have ever seen play, and I have attended 8 National Championships games & over 40 playoff games.

I thought it was a shame that team did not get to play for the National Championship because I thought they would have won it!

GO EAGLES
"JUST ONE MORE TIME"

I think it's something like 34-13. FCS is 4-1

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Interesting comment that NDSU's beat writer Jeff Kolpack made in their video blog this week; GSU has fumbled the ball 38 times this season, losing 15. NDSU's defense has a knack for turning over the opponent. An early turnover would be a huge detriment to the Eagles and benefit for the Bison. It would most likely help the Bison to an early lead and get and already frenzied crowd even more loud.

RabidRabbit
December 13th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Give NDSU a chance, and they will build a home play-off record to match da Griz.

Playing in the FargoDome takes away the temperture advantage of the Bison, but they make up for it in echoed decibles, and Thundar-struck (LFN - Just noticed that theme?, Rabbits have had to suffer thru it for 30 years)

eaglesrback
December 13th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Just wondering NDSU Fans, depending on the outcome this Sat., would you consider this game your biggest win or loss in program history?

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I just want to know why they think it is acceptable to scream their mascot name over the National Anthem... and why they think an "s" is pronounced like a "z".

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:23 AM
I just want to know why they think it is acceptable to scream their mascot name over the National Anthem... and why they think an "s" is pronounced like a "z".

1. It is one of two acceptable ways to pronounce the name of the animal.

2. Because it's our f'n mascot. We will pronounce it how we like.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:26 AM
1. It is one of two acceptable ways to pronounce the name of the animal.

2. Because it's our f'n mascot. We will pronounce it how we like.

So you're not going to touch the America-hating disparagement of our beloved anthem? You Canadians are all the same.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:29 AM
So you're not going to touch the America-hating disparagement of our beloved anthem? You Canadians are all the same.

Have you been to many sporting events? Quite a few fans interject the name of the home team at the end of the National Anthem and have for years. Somehow the country has survived.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Have you been to many sporting events? Quite a few fans interject the name of the home team at the end of the National Anthem and have for years. Somehow the country has survived.

I see you typing, but all I hear is "I hate 'merica because I'm Canadian, eh?"

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:32 AM
I see you typing, but all I hear is "I hate 'merica because I'm Canadian, eh?"

My grandparents were Canadian, I was born in Fargo, ND. The Canadian stuff, like the cold and small jokes, do not bother me. I rather like Canada, fewer rednecks.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:35 AM
My grandparents were Canadian, I was born in Fargo, ND. The Canadian stuff, like the cold and small jokes, do not bother me. I rather like Canada, fewer rednecks.

See! Right there! Got you, you scumbag commie. I'm about to go all Red Dawn on your frozen tundra.

(Can you tell it is finals week in Statesboro?xcoolx)

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 10:36 AM

you must stay hopped up on some of those cheap canadian prescriptions to run that dick sucker of yours so much.

NDB
December 13th, 2011, 10:36 AM

If you don't like it, why don't you and all your buddies try and leave.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM
See! Right there! Got you, you scumbag commie. I'm about to go all Red Dawn on your frozen tundra.

(Can you tell it is finals week in Statesboro?xcoolx)

Graduate and get a cushy IT job and you can do this and get paid.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

http://www.ohdearism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/troll.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:39 AM
http://www.ohdearism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/troll.jpg

I can tell you one thing. I would much rather border Canada than Florida.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:40 AM

South Carolina is actually the problem state 'round these parts. Little Cuba somehow manages to function on its own.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 10:46 AM
How do you pronounce "reason"?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:47 AM
How do you pronounce "reason"?

I'll bet it's a lot like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wm22xZbkW-s/TdQV7k5JzZI/AAAAAAAABGQ/d4fubAtxP2s/s1600/raisin.jpg

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 10:47 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP92tbhQ1WV8xYgK0_PqFqeJeTahiv0 7S8qRGb772kB8Pf9x97yQ

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0GMU2tcyNq9WZTaKJtTNuBrQGvG2Jv 9cdPJkSVo0w_9wi2BsUvw

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 10:52 AM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f118/marker11/deliverance.jpg
Squeal like a pig, boy!

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 10:56 AM

+1. BC is the only place that rivals Montana for natural beauty. xnodx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 10:58 AM

I hope I'm not excommunicated for this but I told my wife the other day that UM is on the "acceptable list" of teaching jobs she can apply for after graduation. I wouldn't hate living in Missoula.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Just wondering NDSU Fans, depending on the outcome this Sat., would you consider this game your biggest win or loss in program history?
It would be very close but I'd still say no. As much as we get ragged on for loving our D2 championships I'd still put D2 title game wins above an FCS semifinal win. If the Bison make it to Frisco that would be the biggest football game in program history.

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I hope I'm not excommunicated for this but I told my wife the other day that UM is on the "acceptable list" of teaching jobs she can apply for after graduation. I wouldn't hate living in Missoula.

From what I hear, professor salaries aren't great compared to similar institutions, but the quality of life/low cost of living makes up for it. Not a bad place to raise kids, either.

Gringer1
December 13th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Maple leaves, hockey, ice, french, mounties, eh?

North Dakota is like that empty square in sudoku
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJZTEUEYltCqo1pH51wui1w2bgo4lrc Sjx_G2Jb0DNHZAafAFz
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ75KsFPfJRnBYqtv4YQQWXChx4P1ma3 lO0P2J5N1o3Swp-vrlz

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I'm loving the hell out of this thread. God I can't wait till Saturday!!!

Ginsbach
December 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM

As long as we're talking central to western Montana. Eastern Montana is such a chore to drive through.

My thesis area is right along the Idaho/Montana border and continental divide - it's between the Beaverhead and Lehmi ranges. It's such a beautiful area.

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 11:13 AM
It would be very close but I'd still say no. As much as we get ragged on for loving our D2 championships I'd still put D2 title game wins above an FCS semifinal win. If the Bison make it to Frisco that would be the biggest football game in program history.

Well, with what GSU has this season and what seems to be on the horizon, good luck in the "biggest game in program history" sometime around 2015.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Maple leaves, hockey, ice, french, mounties, eh?
North Dakota is like that empty square in sudoku
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJZTEUEYltCqo1pH51wui1w2bgo4lrc Sjx_G2Jb0DNHZAafAFz
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ75KsFPfJRnBYqtv4YQQWXChx4P1ma3 lO0P2J5N1o3Swp-vrlz
Hey! Say what you will about our proximity to Canada in relation to weather, ethnicities, and dialect but DON'T CALL ME A HOCKEY FAN! xshakefistx

That's a low blow and a personal attack! :p

Grizalltheway
December 13th, 2011, 11:15 AM
As long as we're talking central to western Montana. Eastern Montana is such a chore to drive through.

My thesis area is right along the Idaho/Montana border and continental divide - it's between the Beaverhead and Lehmi ranges. It's such a beautiful area.

No argument here, that's why we call it western North Dakota. :D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:18 AM
No argument here, that's why we call it western North Dakota. :D

funny, those of us from Eastern North Dakota consider everything west of the Missouri river Eastern Montana.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Hey! Say what you will about our proximity to Canada in relation to weather, ethnicities, and dialect but DON'T CALL ME A HOCKEY FAN! xshakefistx

That's a low blow and a personal attack! :p

Bah. I was born in Fargo, mostly Norwegian, descended from Canadians, and love hockey. I miss being able to go over the ring at the local elementary school and finding a pick-up game.

eagle07
December 13th, 2011, 11:20 AM
So they are full of crap! xsmiley_wix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvinVTcXW8

My real question is, who the hell takes this video and why?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:22 AM
So they are full of crap! xsmiley_wix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvinVTcXW8

My real question is, who the hell takes this video and why?

Probably just ate an eagle.

eagle07
December 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Probably just ate an eagle.

It will probably just turn around and feast on that turd it dropped

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:24 AM
It will probably just turn around and feast on that turd it dropped

Same thing.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Same thing.

Haha Eagle=Turd

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Haha Eagle=Turd

I can't believe I got such an easy set-up

eagle07
December 13th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Same thing.

bahrahahahaha we shall see friend, who is the steaming pile..... Just beat SHSU if you do beat us!

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Honestly I can't dislike any of the remaining teams or their fans but I can try :D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Honestly I can't dislike any of the remaining teams or their fans but I can try :D

I will go toe to toe in smartass comments, snark, and insults with anyone, if I like them or not.

gsueagle2424
December 13th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I just wanted to post in this thread...o ya bizon blow.

fencereagle
December 13th, 2011, 11:36 AM
So should there be some reward/award for the posters that actually get a post on page 100 (using the default page settings of course)?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:40 AM
So should there be some reward/award for the posters that actually get a post on page 100 (using the default page settings of course)?

I'm pretty sure it would be post 1001.

eagle07
December 13th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Clearly Stronger
http://oakes.hoppress.com/files/2010/05/P1090820.jpg

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Clearly Stronger

Haha bring some of that stuff up!

Eh, I'll take my Grain Belt Premium any day over something with an animal on the front.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 11:45 AM
bahrahahahaha we shall see friend, who is the steaming pile..... Just beat SHSU if you do beat us!

I don't think they will make it past Montana.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Clearly Stronger
The Lynx won the WNBA title though :D

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Our defense is going to be busier than a set of jumper cables at a Georgia/Redneck picnic xlolx

gsueagle2424
December 13th, 2011, 11:47 AM
The Lynx won the WNBA title though :D

That's about the equivalent of 8 division 2 championships. :D

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Our defense is going to be busier than a set of jumper cousins at a Georgia/Redneck picnic xlolx

FIFY

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 11:51 AM
That's about the equivalent of 8 division 2 championships. :D
...or 26 World Series titles.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 11:52 AM
FIFY

Does the word "jumper" even qualify as an eligible adjective for said cousins? Remove the jumper and you have a 12-toed kid.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Does the word "jumper" even qualify as an eligible adjective for said cousins? Remove the jumper and you have a 12-toed kid.

It was a stretch but I was mostly going for the cousins jumping one another. I imagine that goes without saying though.

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Too bad this football game won't be won on personal and location-based insults! However, maybe if it goes into 4x OT, that could be a tie-break??

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 11:57 AM
It was a stretch but I was mostly going for the cousins jumping one another. I imagine that goes without saying though.

Ahha, I see what you did there.

NoDak 4 Ever
Too bad this football game won't be won on personal and location-based insults! However, maybe if it goes into 4x OT, that could be a tie-break??

I would gladly represent the ND natives in that contest.

eagle07
http://www.outdooroddities.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/nearsighted_moose_mounts_a_bison_statue_003.jpg

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM

No, we don't have swamp people in our vicinity.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
http://www.outdooroddities.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/nearsighted_moose_mounts_a_bison_statue_003.jpg

North Dakota rarely has moose and definitely doesn't have pine trees. That picture screams of Minnesota.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
They're called Baby Mamas down in Georgia. And the kids are taught when they meet their uncle/grandpa/cousin to say "Are you my Daddy?"

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I would gladly represent the ND natives in that contest.

I'm sure you would, ND4E... I'm sure you would...

TwoFeathers
December 13th, 2011, 12:03 PM
They're called Baby Mamas down in Georgia. And the kids are taught when they meet their uncle/grandpa/cousin to say "Are you my Daddy?"

That's just cold.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Georgia's strongest industry...

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/PHXGemini92/aa33support-single-moms-posters.jpg

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Your mama does that for me.

While you're doing your sister is my bet.

Gil Dobie
December 13th, 2011, 12:18 PM
A northern girl says you can
A southern girl says you all can :)

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 12:19 PM

get it right. it's y'all.

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 12:19 PM

And a North Dakota girl says "Hey. What are you doing to that Bison?"

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 12:24 PM
And a North Dakota girl says "Hey. What are you doing to that Bison?"

Have you ever seen a bison up close? Would take a tough sum***** to mess with one of those.

Actually would take one to mess with the football kind too.

344Johnson
December 13th, 2011, 12:25 PM

Biggest Loss- '94 vs. UND regular season ended a lonnnngggg streak of Bison dominance.

Biggest Win- 8 of them.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Like I have said previously, I am looking forward to the trip. This will be the first time I have ever seen women that can grow a beard in person.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Have you ever seen a bison up close? Would take a tough sum***** to mess with one of those.

Actually would take one to mess with the football kind too.

I have seen people chase after a herd of bison to get them off of a trail out in TRNP... specifically my girlfriends mother.

Southern Bison
December 13th, 2011, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Gil Dobie A southern girl says you all can :)[/QUOTE]

Georgia women are known as "Peaches" - They're fuzzy on the outside and usually rotten to the pit.

Professor Chaos
Like I have said previously, I am looking forward to the trip. This will be the first time I have ever seen women that can grow a beard in person.
Make sure you have your "yes ma'ams" and "no ma'ams" ready when you deal with them or you'll be on your back quicker than the GSU D-line on Saturday.

Wilson16

Serious questions.... do you guys have dentists down there? If so, do you use them?

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Serious questions.... do you guys have dentists down there? If so, do you use them?

They like to use the words, "tooth-conservationists" because of the conservative culture that is similar to our own (minus the whole dirty South twist to it)

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Georgia women are known as "Peaches" - They're fuzzy on the outside and usually rotten to the pit.

north dakota are like blue berries...frozen most of the year until someone decides to thaw the ice off the bush every now and then to put it in the pie.

eagle07
December 13th, 2011, 12:34 PM
This ones not mean, but i thought it funny

http://www.jtrue.com/cartoons/art/high/buffalo_roam.jpg

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:37 PM
north dakota are like blue berries...frozen most of the year until someone decides to thaw the ice off the bush every now and then to put it in the pie.

This analogy = fail. Do you plan on physically eating North Dakota? I heard soil is good for your poo.

frozennorth
December 13th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Finally!! A UND...(what's your nickname now?)...realizes the truth. When can we come slumming and pick up our trophy?

I go to und, but I'm not exactly a fan of the school, the city, or the athletic program. Ndsu is a better run (and better overall) school.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 12:40 PM

Hey Eagle, does your bus have a confederate flag and a rifle in the window like your pick up does?

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:40 PM
This analogy = fail. Do you plan on physically eating North Dakota? I heard soil is good for your poo.

yea, I plan on physically eating north dakota you ****ing retard. Seriously, I am sure someone is waiting on you to check the air pressure in their tires.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Hey Eagle, does your bus have a confederate flag and a rifle in the window like your pick up does?

Hey wilson, does your wife have a beard and seven inch long pubes like you do?

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 12:43 PM

No but she has teeth

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:43 PM
yea, I plan on physically eating north dakota you ****ing retard. Seriously, I am sure someone is waiting on you to check the air pressure in their tires.

Come on son, you can do better than this. Use your words now.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:44 PM
No but she has teeth

And a reasonable number of toes, right?

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:44 PM
No but she has teeth

guess thats how you knew she was a keeper... Do yall have any kids? I know those flannel condoms cant be more than 50% effective.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 12:45 PM

As for the 7 inch pubes..... when your junk is 11 inches isn't that about right? :)

frozennorth
December 13th, 2011, 12:45 PM

I don't think it would crack the top 20 in either category, unless it's a heartbreaker like last year. EWU loss was definately a top 20 loss. Probably wouldn't even be the biggest win of the year, even if they lose the championship game. Biggest loss of the year, sure, but there isn't much competition there.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 12:46 PM
guess thats how you knew she was a keeper... Do yall have any kids? I know those flannel condoms cant be more than 50% effective.

To bad your sister ... I mean mom didn't use one

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:46 PM
As for the 7 inch pubes..... when your junk is 11 inches isn't that about right? :)

that the total length when you add yours and hers together?

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 12:48 PM
that the total length when you add yours and hers together?

If you could add you might be able to figure it out. I'll help. Open your mouth and count your teeth. 11 . You're welcome.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:48 PM
To bad your sister ... I mean mom didn't use one

too bad your mom didnt realize she was pregnant in time to do something about it.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Give the South credit: If it wasn't for the South and their ways before the Civil War, we probably wouldn't have half of the athletes that make up our football teams.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:53 PM
If you could add you might be able to figure it out. I'll help. Open your mouth and count your teeth. 11 . You're welcome.

Or I could count your wages. 11 dollars an hour. You must eat nothing but the best canadian bacon with that kind of income.

Drblankstare
December 13th, 2011, 12:53 PM
The only things that will matter on sat are defense and TO's. Whoever has the most consistant of one and less of the other, will win. All the other stuff like rankings and db readings are like a Georgia wedding, all relative.

This thread is out of hand. I love it.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Or I could count your wages. 11 dollars an hour. You must eat nothing but the best canadian bacon with that kind of income.

Please realize that there are jobs in ND that pay out 6 figure salaries... and only require a high school degree. GA, not so much.

BisonBabe
Boy there are a boat load of ftards posting today....leave your smack to each other and leave us women out of it or I will beat the ever loving crap out of you don't care if you are Bison or Eagle :(

NoDak 4 Ever
The only things that will matter on sat are defense and TO's. Whoever has the most consistant of one and less of the other, will win. All the other stuff like rankings and db readings are like a Georgia wedding, all relative.

Bravo. Line of the thread.

Wilson16

Come have a beer with me this weekend. I think I can prove otherwise my southern friend.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Please realize that there are jobs in ND that pay out 6 figure salaries... and only require a high school degree. GA, not so much.

High school? That's a tough bar to reach in Georgia.

CC Eagle
December 13th, 2011, 12:56 PM

True, but it must take a special sort of NDSU fan to keep that bison semen warm while they wrangle a female.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 12:57 PM

I am not worried about it. your offense is like the north dakota economy, non existent.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I am not worried about it. your offense is like the north dakota economy, non existent.

More like robust, full, and growing.

eaglewithabus
Come have a beer with me this weekend. I think I can prove otherwise my southern friend.

would love to. Were at the holiday inn suites. Outside of that, I dont think we have any plans.

eaglewithabus
More like robust, full, and growing.

leave your girl out of this.

Wilson16

You're on a computer. Before you post something so stupid. Google ND economy.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2011, 01:00 PM
xlolx That's like a North Dakotan telling a Georgian that it's too cold down there.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:00 PM
High school? That's a tough bar to reach in Georgia.

Ah yes. For those kind of people, there are indeed jobs that pay almost as much that do not require even a high school degree. I forget about the assistants and such that are needed.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 01:01 PM
would love to. Were at the holiday inn suites. Outside of that, I dont think we have any plans.

If you're not tailgating come over to Labby's bar (blocks walk to the Fargodome). You'll need to get there by 9:30 to get a seat though.

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:02 PM

Tell that to TIME Magazine, Men's Health, Forbes, Wall St. Journal, etc. etc.

NoDak 4 Ever
Boy there are a boat load of ftards posting today....leave your smack to each other and leave us women out of it or I will beat the ever loving crap out of you don't care if you are Bison or Eagle :(

While I have been a willing participant, I too, tire of the dumb cheap shots.

Vitojr130
If you're not tailgating come over to Labby's bar (blocks walk to the Fargodome). You'll need to get there by 9:30 to get a seat though.

I used to live right next to Labby's in the Niskanen Expansion Apartments... I didn't care too much for the food. I do love Grand Junction, however.

eaglewithabus
December 13th, 2011, 01:03 PM
You're on a computer. Before you post something so stupid. Google ND economy.

Ipad actually. But I'll take your word for it, guess its easy to have low unemployment when the population is so scarce. somebody's gotta dump the porta johns and push the snow.

NoDak 4 Ever
I used to live right next to Labby's in the Niskanen Expansion Apartments... I didn't care too much for the food. I do love Grand Junction, however.

Reeb's used to have some good burgers.

100 Pages!!!

Professor Chaos
100 pages!

Vitojr130
December 13th, 2011, 01:04 PM
100 pages! This thread is now in the realm of all other Epic Threads.

eaglewraith
Page 100 \o/

eaglewithabus

Ill propose this to the group. I am up for it.

Wilson16
December 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Ipad actually. But I'll take your word for it, guess its easy to have low unemployment when the population is so scarce. somebody's gotta dump the porta johns and push the snow.

Oil Boom. Plenty of jobs and money.

LakesBison
December 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
ILL BE AT LABBYS B.tches then walk thru tailgate

NoDak 4 Ever
December 13th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Well he was bound to show up sooner or later.

klak
Postin on page 100 of an epic thread.

LakesBison
I AM 1000 !!! BOOM F GSU!!