PDA

View Full Version : THE ICON's Scotty Anderson signs with the Calgary Stampeders

MACHIAVELLI
May 21st, 2006, 09:46 PM
Grambling product Scotty Anderson, a Jonesboro native, has made a pit stop in the Canadian Football League after two years out of the game.

A member of the GRAMBLING80 after helping GSU to conference titles in 2000-01, Anderson arrived this morning in the pre-season camp of the Calgary Stampeders. He says he's ready to put the pedal to the metal.

"I like to think of myself as a used car that doesn't have too many miles," Anderson, a former 2001 fifth-round selection by the Detroit Lions, told the assembled media before training began. "A Lamborghini at a Chrysler 300 price - but you're going to get a Lamborghini performance. I'm just glad I've been given another chance."

http://www.thenewsstar.com/news/blogs/blog3/index.html

GAD
May 21st, 2006, 10:02 PM
Good I hope Scotty makes it, dude was smooth(For a G-Manxlolx )

SUjagTILLiDIE
May 25th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Good I hope Scotty makes it, dude was smooth(For a G-Manxlolx )
But he wasn't coming across that middle.xlolx xlolx xlolx

mikebigg
May 25th, 2006, 06:38 PM
But he wasn't coming across that middle.xlolx xlolx xlolx

That's why we didn't put him in the slot... for a while SU had some really good strong safeties back there who would crack heads. None of them were like that "demon" Sean Wallace of the early 90's but Ricky Arvie, Edreece Brown and those guys brought the leather.

GAD
May 25th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Scotty also gave one of my favorite quotes of all time after the 2000 Bayou Classic "It's just something about that Blue and Gold":rotateh: :)