PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs Central Arkansas

Pages : 1 [2]

Lehigh Football Nation
December 4th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Recap of this game and the other second-round matchups:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/78-college-sports-journal/david-coulson/131-fcs-wrap-up-refreshed-maine-stuns-appalachian-state

putter
December 4th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Sure didn't look like a TD but...who knows. Only showed 2 replays I think.

The UCA fans that I met were great. Nothing but good things to say about the town/fans.

It was close. Happened underneath me. Sambrano brought the ball in and took a couple of steps and lost it when he hit the ground? tough call either way

BEAR
December 4th, 2011, 06:47 PM
No biggie. The margin of victory was more than 7 obviously. With the bears shooting themselves in the foot in the first quarter, the game was essentially over then anyway. xlolx

purplebear72
December 4th, 2011, 06:53 PM
I was way wrong on my prediction of this game. My Bears didn't show up, but they would have had to have played a perfect game to and I'm not sure that could happened. Congrats to Montana, I really envy your program! Good luck in the playoffs! I'm proud of the Bears for having a good season. Hopefully this is just an appetizer to make us hungry for more.

fencer24
December 4th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I figure your Bears have a great plan for the future and will be in the mix for years to come. Good job and Good luck.