PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs NDSU............

Pages : 1 [2]

DJKyR0
November 24th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Twentysix, after Lehigh lost last season, he was just as bad. He becomes a fan of the team who beat lehigh, until they lose. Last season he was a diehard New Hampshire fan the entire week after Delaware ended Lehigh's run. Your dream won't come true, sorry.

http://i.imgur.com/G5409.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
November 24th, 2011, 07:40 AM
http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/lol-cats_i-love-this-thread-so-much-jpg.803/

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 24th, 2011, 09:51 AM
I am a Fan of this thread too......................

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 11:14 AM
"Formally agreed?" How old are you? Do you know what formal means? P.S. There was no proof you paid either. You don't get to just pick the attorney. My attorney is now Grizzaholic. Please send him your $100,000 so he can hold it until you provide proof. I've already given him mine. Judge Reinhold will be presiding over our case.

Thank you. I will be thrilled to be your acting attorney.

Mr. The Fan,

I have received MTfan4life's 100,000 dollar half of the bet and it is safely deposited in my paypal account, I don't have a bank account due to some Government legal issues. But not to worry, it is safe and sound. I will await your half of the bet. If you do not comply I will send my collection agent out to pick it up. His name is Opie, and he is very good at what he does, no one is exactly sure what, but we know he is very good.

You don't want to meet up with Opie so I would comply soon.

fencer24
November 24th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Gauntlet - Thrown!

Cleets
November 24th, 2011, 01:19 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdozLEAMomngjShxxk5SkBX-lS6uH9eyaA5ETns2ra6kvzGQ3ZP3sWNugLyg

Cleets
November 24th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Chicks even dig this thread....
http://www.myphotographytutorials.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/urban-dance-photo-13.jpg

MTfan4life
November 24th, 2011, 05:20 PM
thanks

the confidential communication from the initiating party has been provided by PM

Wouldn't it be assumed that this PM was supposed to go to me or was that just another looking tough post? Someone taking this seriously would have sent me that pm.

bisonguy
November 24th, 2011, 05:27 PM
MT, I see that you continue to not take this too seriously

You have formally agreed to a $50,000 bet on the Princeton degree and a $50,000 bet on the Stanford MBA degree

I strongly advice you to talk to a Litigation attorney to review your options regarding your liability in this situation

Advice is a noun, advise is a verb. Then again, someone with a degree from Princeton should be able to differentiate the two.

DJKyR0
November 24th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Watching this Lehigh troll continue to derail threads is getting pretty ****ing old.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Excellent

This will make it much easier to collect the $100,000.

Good luck there.

I am still waiting for your half of the bet. I see that you are nothing but a Nigerian Scam Artist.

You will be reported tonight. Hope you are banned by Monday morning.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 07:35 PM
Wouldn't it be assumed that this PM was supposed to go to me or was that just another looking tough post? Someone taking this seriously would have sent me that pm.

It is all ok MTfan4life. He is just posturing. Nothing but smoke and mirrors. He will be leaving shortly. He is similar to OPIE but with much less gusto.

Your attorney,

Grizza

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 08:04 PM
by the way, thanks again for specifically stating that you had already received MTfan's $100,000 into one of your financial accounts

love it when idiots make it easier to collect on the funds that will be owed by MTfan

something about a court ordered freeze on your financial accounts to satisfy a court judgment for the $100,000 that is going to be fun to watch, eh?

ooooooooooooo You are awesome. I wish I was you.

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 08:09 PM
HE IS CANADIAN!!!!!!! EH?

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 08:15 PM
HE IS CANADIAN!!!!!!! EH?

Suing folks through the internet....me fait éjaculer dans ma culotte. Et j'aime éjaculer dans ma culotte pendant que je parle comme un grand homme sur Internet.

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Hang on. I will get my wife to translate this. I don't wanna miss out.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Hang on. I will get my wife to translate this. I don't wanna miss out.

The Fan is awesome. I wish I was him/her. I feel better about myself everyday because he/she comments about what I wrote on the internet. I am a better person because he/she thinks to take the time out of his/her day to comment and correct me about my internet postings.

I am a blessed person.

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Thats not quite what my wife said grizz.

Drblankstare
November 24th, 2011, 08:42 PM
What the hell is going on around here? Can we please just ban thefan, lakes also. God help us if we don't get some football some, it's turning into lord of the flies around here.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 24th, 2011, 09:11 PM
It's no surprise that 'TheFan' is an anagram for Fat Hen.

Makes sense.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 24th, 2011, 09:57 PM
by the way, thanks again for specifically stating that you had already received MTfan's $100,000 into one of your financial accounts

love it when idiots make it easier to collect on the funds that will be owed by MTfan

something about a court ordered freeze on your financial accounts to satisfy a court judgment for the $100,000 that is going to be fun to watch, eh?

Showing once again how little your supposed education is worth. A fundamental misunderstanding of contract law.

fencer24
November 24th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I think Princeton and Stanford ought to sue the Fan for defamation. He certainly has made their education look piss poor. If some out of work attorneys start to figure out how worthless his degrees are, they should be able to sue those schools in a class action suit for millions.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 24th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I think Princeton and Stanford ought to sue the Fan for defamation. He certainly has made their education look piss poor. If some out of work attorneys start to figure out how worthless his degrees are, they should be able to sue those schools in a class action suit for millions.

that has been my contention for quite some time.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Thats not quite what my wife said grizz.

Really??? You sure...wait...I sure hope you aren't married to....

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 10:44 PM
I think your translation was a little off. Thats all I was saying. I didn't see anything in your translation about ejaculating in your underwear.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I think your translation was a little off. Thats all I was saying. I didn't see anything in your translation about ejaculating in your underwear.

Whew. For a second there I was thinking....

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 11:00 PM
My wife knows seven languages and doesn't read French the best. It took her awhile but she eventually got it. I knew she would be good for something eventually. Thanks for the entertainment there and a laugh.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 11:04 PM
My wife knows seven languages and doesn't read French the best. It took her awhile but she eventually got it. I knew she would be good for something eventually. Thanks for the entertainment there and a laugh.

You mean she knows 7 languages....but does she know how to make a sammie?

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Nope.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Nope.

Might be time to either get her some lessons, start with a FRENCH Dip, or trade up to one that knows sammies, as Citdog always says.

MTfan4life
November 24th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Showing once again how little your supposed education is worth. A fundamental misunderstanding of contract law.

I'm guessing they don't teach contract law at Stanford's Grad School of Business or in any Business classes at PU.

What the hell is going on around here? Can we please just ban thefan, lakes also. God help us if we don't get some football some, it's turning into lord of the flies around here.

They respect free speech. There are dozens of threads daily. You don't have to read the annoying ones if you don't want to, and you have the ability to add people to ignore people. It does get out of hand when stuff is repeated 96 times, but other stuff is entertaining to observe. Lakes doesn't use the quote function and is often incoherent, so his stuff is easy to read over. The Princeton logo is now ingrained in my head as a symbol for idiocy. Sorry Princeton, not your school, just that one logo.

Ginsbach
November 25th, 2011, 12:50 AM
"Hello, lawyer? I need your help. I made a bet with someone. ON THE INTERNET."

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 12:51 AM
"Hello, lawyer? I need your help. I made a bet with someone. ON THE INTERNET."

Sorry. I am only available to take one case at a time. When I get time I will PM you and hopefully you are still in need of one.

sgt smash
November 25th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Hey Fan? I bet you are a real good drummer, especially the way you can beat a dead horse...thats gotta make you great. Well I just heard Florida A&M has an opening at drummer. Why don't you go try out?

Screamin_Eagle174
November 25th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Hey Fan? I bet you are a real good drummer, especially the way you can beat a dead horse...thats gotta make you great. Well I just heard Florida A&M has an opening at drummer. Why don't you go try out?

Because he's already accepted the ball boy position at Penn State.

Cleets
November 25th, 2011, 02:22 AM
the ownership committee of this site is yet to receive any notification or update in regards to this matter from either party
However we do still have our neutral bank account awaiting deposit

Here's what the legal team would like everybody to UNDERSTAND on this site...
For a bet to be legal and binding the below criteria must be met
Our lawyers say this about a wager placed on the internet...

1. Agreement in tact / an Agreement must be mutually made and accepted
2. Capacity to contract /each party must be of legal age and a US citizen and sane
3. Consideration / each side must have a stake in it = of what's being wagered
4. Legal purpose / is this type of bet legal in the states and counties involved
5. Legality of form / is it documented and signed and witnessed
6. Intention to create legal relations / Did each side intend to create a legally-binding agreement?
7. Consent to contract / is it witnessed and held by a neutral party and all proceedings monitored
8. There must be no vitiating factors / mistates, undue influence, misrepresentation, duress, etc.

So there you have it boys - straight from AGS legal department
Here at AGS we're capable of managing all your betting and side wagering needs
We can provide all of the legal and management proceedings for you as well as hold the monies or items of interest in any of our neutral bank accounts in Montana, Washington, Maryland and Massachusetts depending on the needs of our clients and the state and local laws that oversee each region

Feel free to contact us in this regard
We're ready when you are...

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2011, 09:23 AM
the ownership committee of this site is yet to receive any notification or update in regards to this matter from either party
However we do still have our neutral bank account awaiting deposit

Here's what the legal team would like everybody to UNDERSTAND on this site...
For a bet to be legal and binding the below criteria must be met
Our lawyers say this about a wager placed on the internet...

2. Capacity to contract /each party must be of legal age and a US citizen and sane
4. Legal purpose / is this type of bet legal in the states and counties involved
6. Intention to create legal relations / Did each side intend to create a legally-binding agreement?
7. Consent to contract / is it witnessed and held by a neutral party and all proceedings monitored
8. There must be no vitiating factors / mistates, undue influence, misrepresentation, duress, etc.

So there you have it boys - straight from AGS legal department
Here at AGS we're capable of managing all your betting and side wagering needs
We can provide all of the legal and management proceedings for you as well as hold the monies or items of interest in any of our neutral bank accounts in Montana, Washington, Maryland and Massachusetts depending on the needs of our clients and the state and local laws that oversee each region

Feel free to contact us in this regard
We're ready when you are...
Well, that should pretty much seal that this bet was null and void from the get-go.

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Well, that should pretty much seal that this bet was null and void from the get-go.

haha

344Johnson
November 25th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Why is this thread still going?

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Why is this thread still going?

I believe the words you were looking for are "Where is this thread going".

UNIFanSince1983
November 25th, 2011, 11:10 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/2cdbznn.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2011, 01:25 PM
I believe the words you were looking for are "Where is this thread going".

EXACTLY and its heading to 40 pages with a bullet.

I will bet any of you guys $1.25 that it gets there today...................thats what I thought you cowards wont back up your internet smack talking mouths.

xcoffeex

Cleets
November 25th, 2011, 01:28 PM
EXACTLY and its heading to 40 pages with a bullet.

I will bet any of you guys $1.25 that it gets there today...................thats what I thought you cowards wont back up your internet smack talking mouths.

xcoffeex

All wagers need to follow these guidelines (thank you) we'll be looking for $1.25 to be deposited immediately

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2011, 01:34 PM
All wagers need to follow these guidelines (thank you) we'll be looking for $1.25 to be deposited immediately

There is nothing in your nice little condescending post abut inebriation. So I will continue to believe this bet is valid even though I am already drunk enough today to be willing to bet all of you $1.25. Go Huskers and bring on more Jager

***** Princeton and one of their fans

Cleets
November 25th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Funny thing:
I'm having the AGS Legal team construct open form Google docs that adhere to all the legal requirements for internet betting and side wagering
We'll have those up and available in a few days - we believe that will cool off a lot of the insincere and non-credible gestures or "threat-bets" that have been bandied about over the last few weeks

Stay tuned: Here at AGS we look to satisfy all of our users internet needs...

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Montana - NDSU final would be a good game.

Cleets
November 25th, 2011, 01:49 PM

Two teams that have fan bases that travel well - the migration to Texas would be epic

NoDak 4 Ever
November 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM

This thread is about wagering on TheFan's educational credentials, please keep on topic. xlolx

FCSbuff319
November 25th, 2011, 02:05 PM
This thread is about wagering on TheFan's educational credentials, please keep on topic. xlolx

xlolx xlolx xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2011, 02:06 PM

Noted, I just deleted the football related reply I had typed. Wont happen again.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 25th, 2011, 02:07 PM

I have been away from this site for a week.....strarted to read this thread and saw "theFan" starting to post then I just skipped ahead to the end.

Once a troll.....always a troll.

Grizz/Bison would be a great final.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 25th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Funny thing:
I'm having the AGS Legal team construct open form Google docs that adhere to all the legal requirements for internet betting and side wagering
We'll have those up and available in a few days - we believe that will cool off a lot of the insincere and non-credible gestures or "threat-bets" that have been bandied about over the last few weeks

Stay tuned: Here at AGS we look to satisfy all of our users internet needs...

I bet you that doesnt work.......................

fencer24
November 25th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Shooting for 40 pages before the end of the day.

Cleets
November 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM

You wanna bet...!!!

DJKyR0
November 25th, 2011, 04:06 PM
One thing I remember from the two Minnesota games in 2007 and 2011 was the drive to Minneapolis. Every other car we passed was sporting Bison gear and we were getting waves a honks (and four boobs) all day. That drive down to Texas would be just as epic, and you'd have to think a few Griz fans might make the journey to Fargo then cruise down I-29. Imagine some of the interactions that would go down if hundreds of Bison and Griz caravans suddenly clashed on the road before the game?

MTfan4life
November 25th, 2011, 04:09 PM
One thing I remember from the two Minnesota games in 2007 and 2011 was the drive to Minneapolis. Every other car we passed was sporting Bison gear and we were getting waves a honks (and four boobs) all day. That drive down to Texas would be just as epic, and you'd have to think a few Griz fans might make the journey to Fargo then cruise down I-29. Imagine some of the interactions that would go down if hundreds of Bison and Griz caravans suddenly clashed on the road before the game?

January travel from Missoula to Fargo and down I-29? You must be dreaming. :D I feel like the best bet would be a lot of plane travel at least out of Missoula. Those roads are super sketchy in January. There would be Griz and Bison crashes, not clashes. xthumbsupx

semobison
November 25th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Driving from Missoula to Frisco you would go south from Billings, thru Denver! You could go through Fargo, if you wanted to tack on an extra 350 miles!

DJKyR0
November 25th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Driving from Missoula to Frisco you would go south from Billings, thru Denver! You could go through Fargo, if you wanted to tack on an extra 350 miles!

I'll admit I'm not a great geography mind.

Grizalltheway
November 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM

But who would pass up the chance for a January visit to Fargo???

ursus arctos horribilis
November 25th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Hey fella's! I was gone for a couple days doing manly things in the Mountains of Montana. Skipped to the last page here but wanted to see if I'd missed anything?

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 06:30 PM

I will take that bet. How many world wide web monies are we betting?

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 06:30 PM
You wanna bet...!!!

I will take that action as well.

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Hey fella's! I was gone for a couple days doing manly things in the Mountains of Montana. Skipped to the last page here but wanted to see if I'd missed anything?

Yes. Yes you did. Might want to go back a few pages for some laughs.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 25th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Cowbells.

Gil Dobie
November 25th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Cowbells.
http://thmg.photobucket.com/albums/v679/athenaprime/th_more-cowbell-snl.gif

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 12:34 AM
This thread is failing.........................speaking of? Where has the Fan been lately?

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Counting his Intertubes money, and patting himself on the back for his Internet Princeton degrees.

DJKyR0
November 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Let's see what your comments about Princeton will be when all of your financial assets are formally frozen by a court order in a case initiated by The Fan

http://i.imgur.com/QqCQu.jpg

Catbooster
November 26th, 2011, 01:52 AM
you can start by having your legal department reply to the formal legal requests that have been sent to you via PM

I'd be worried if I were you, ursus. He's using a bold font so it must be important.

MTfan4life
November 26th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Wrong yet again

can one person be so wrong so many times?

Management of the website has very specfically received 2 legal requests via PM and have yet to respond

but thanks for the info that you have posted, it will be archived and used in future action

I'm assuming you haven't the slightest clue of who is the management of this site. Who exactly did you send these PM's too? Yourself? Lakes? LegalGASouthernEagle?

MTfan4life
November 26th, 2011, 02:04 AM
the legal requests were PM'd to management of the website

good luck as you are not going to have too much fun in the next few weeks

hard to understand why you formally stated that you have already deposited $100,000 in another poster's financial accounts, as you are going to make life hell for them and their family once their financial accounts are frozen....

Who is the management of this site?

MTfan4life
November 26th, 2011, 02:24 AM
why are you posting?

very surprised that you haven't taken the advice of your attorneys to just stop posting completely on this website before commit to more bonehead liabilties

My "attorneys" haven't stopped laughing actually.

DJKyR0
November 26th, 2011, 02:30 AM
My "attorneys" haven't stopped laughing actually.

I don't think Grizzaholic qualifies.

Catbooster
November 26th, 2011, 02:30 AM
why are you posting?

very surprised that you haven't taken the advice of your attorneys to just stop posting completely on this website before you commit to more bonehead liabilties

Finally something I can agree with you - bonehead liabilities. He has a supposed "liability" claimed by a bonehead.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Wow I hope my assets dont get frozen..............I even wore long underwear.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 02:35 AM
I knew we could hit 40 pages..........................anyone for 50?

Professor Chaos
November 26th, 2011, 02:39 AM
why are you posting?

very surprised that you haven't taken the advice of your attorneys to just stop posting completely on this website before you commit to more bonehead liabilties
Very surprised that someone with your ultra-superior education and intellect would think that anyone would give a flying **** about baseless threats on an internet message board about who's the smartest peckerhead.

You win, TheFan. You're the biggest smartass on this board. Does that satisfy your insatiable and superio-educational ego or do want you want more internet money? I'll deposit it into my First State Go-****-Yourself account for your internet lawyers to come after.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 02:40 AM
At some point the hilarity has to come to an end...
I appreciate you guys hanging in there and being good sports
Pretty much everything I've posted has been true in regards to what constitutes a legal wager on the internet - no one on this site is in any danger of being sued or having assets frozen or any other horse ***** of that nature

Let me emphasize the importance of this next sentence...
Ursus and I have been casually communicating through this recent volley of legal threats
Be assured there is no weight of any significant consequence behind all the hot air and legalese

Okay
Gentlemen, as you were...

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Pretty much everything I've posted has been true in regards to what constitutes a legal wager on the internet - no one on this site is in any danger of being sued or having assets frozen or any other horse ***** of that nature

Ursus and I have been casually communicating through this recent volley of legal threats
Be assured there is no weight of any significant consequence behind all the hot air and legalese

Okay

I am both shocked and stunned........................and I wasnt even at a Griz football party.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 02:45 AM
I am both shocked and stunned........................and I wasnt even at a Griz football party.
Every post season a few crazies come out... hey, at least it provides side entertainment

DJKyR0
November 26th, 2011, 02:46 AM

I think the length of this thread is directly dependent upon how long Lehigh remains in the playoffs.

Squealofthepig
November 26th, 2011, 03:05 AM
I think the length of this thread is directly dependent upon how long Lehigh remains in the playoffs.

Aye we should call this the "chattownmocs theory" - posts by annoying fans will only be made until their team is knocked out of the playoffs and they retreat to their mother's basement.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 26th, 2011, 04:46 AM

Okay

I am beyond stunned that anyone has actually received legal "threats". I'm wondering when PM'ing became an acceptable legal communication method.

frozennorth
November 26th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Taking that action on for $100k on THE INTERNET

GridCaptain
November 26th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Montana wins this game 99 times out of 100. Montana is a tough team that plays and practices outdoors and has proven playoff athletes. NDSU - not so much. Edge, by a landslide... GRIZ.

sgt smash
November 26th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Wow. You just don't stop with the stupid comments do you. It is a good thing NDSU has home field because we all know what happens when the Bison play outside. They turn into ballerinas and can't stop crying about how cold it is. Or wait a minute, do the bison also have practice facilities outside? Yep they do. Do they.practice outside? Well I think they just might. The 99 out of 100 comment was a bold statement. But remember, bold can either be very successful or you can look like an idiot. With you and the rest of the garbage that you say, I am gonna go with idiot.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 26th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Wow. You just don't stop with the stupid comments do you. It is a good thing NDSU has home field because we all know what happens when the Bison play outside. They turn into ballerinas and can't stop crying about how cold it is. Or wait a minute, do the bison also have practice facilities outside? Yep they do. Do they.practice outside? Well I think they just might. The 99 out of 100 comment was a bold statement. But remember, bold can either be very successful or you can look like an idiot. With you and the rest of the garbage that you say, I am gonna go with idiot.

Joined 2 days ago and 46 trollish posts? Not hard to pick this one out.

Gil Dobie
November 26th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Montana wins this game 99 times out of 100. Montana is a tough team that plays and practices outdoors and has proven playoff athletes. NDSU - not so much. Edge, by a landslide... GRIZ.

Heard the same thing in 2003, but NDSU took the "W" from Wa-Griz. :)

Grizzaholic
November 26th, 2011, 10:38 AM

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx Reppies

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Can a wagering agreement be legally enforceable?

In a wagering agreement, any of the party does not have pecuniary or insurable interest in the subject matter of the agreement except resulting gain or loss. This is the main distinguishing feature of a valid contingent contract when comparing to a wagering contract. That is why an insurance contract is different from a wagering agreement.

However, in general, law does not render any validity for a wagering agreement. Therefore it is impossible to bring a court case for anything alleged to be won on any wager.

For an example, Suppose A and B enter in to wagering agreement and each deposits $1000 with a third party “Y” advising him to pay the total sum for the winner. But no suit can be brought by any of the winner or loser for the purpose of recovering the sum due to the winner from Y.

Thus, it is impossible for a loser to bring an action against the winner for recovering his $1000.

However, it is very clear that the wagering agreements are void and cannot be enforceable before the law.

Therefore, the parties who enter in to the wagering agreements must play on their own risk and cannot rely on court of law for any relief.

But I guess you wouldn't learn that at Stanford Business School.

Oh, wait a minute, why yes you would.

Grizalltheway
November 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Can a wagering agreement be legally enforceable?

In a wagering agreement, any of the party does not have pecuniary or insurable interest in the subject matter of the agreement except resulting gain or loss. This is the main distinguishing feature of a valid contingent contract when comparing to a wagering contract. That is why an insurance contract is different from a wagering agreement.

However, in general, law does not render any validity for a wagering agreement. Therefore it is impossible to bring a court case for anything alleged to be won on any wager.

For an example, Suppose A and B enter in to wagering agreement and each deposits $1000 with a third party “Y” advising him to pay the total sum for the winner. But no suit can be brought by any of the winner or loser for the purpose of recovering the sum due to the winner from Y.

Thus, it is impossible for a loser to bring an action against the winner for recovering his $1000.

However, it is very clear that the wagering agreements are void and cannot be enforceable before the law.

Therefore, the parties who enter in to the wagering agreements must play on their own risk and cannot rely on court of law for any relief.

But I guess you wouldn't learn that at Stanford Business School.

Oh, wait a minute, why yes you would.

I'm also curious as to why someone would willingly bring to a court's attention a bet made illegally over the internet. I mean, gambling over the internet is still illegal, right? xeyebrowx

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:18 AM
On the Internet, No one knows that you are an idiot. So yes, wagering over the Intertubes is still illegal.

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Would you please just give it up? No reputable attorney would take your case, and any shyster who would is probably half a step from disbarment. You are a fake, a loser, a crybaby who has contributed nothing of value.
I do not believe that you are a graduate of any of the schools that you claim, because those schools would never have admitted someone as poorly educated as you are, much less let you graduate.

You are being ridiculous.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 11:33 AM
The "Fan" should have stopped 7 letters earlier.........................

Anyone want to bet me $100k that this guy is a douchebag in real life as well as on the interweb?

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:36 AM
The "Fan" should have stopped 7 letters earlier.........................

Anyone want to bet me $100k that this guy is a douchebag in real life as well as on the interweb?

In order to bet, there has to be an element of uncertainty.

UNIFanSince1983
November 26th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Would you please just give it up? No reputable attorney would take your case, and any shyster who would is probably half a step from disbarment. You are a fake, a loser, a crybaby who has contributed nothing of value.
I do not believe that you are a graduate of any of the schools that you claim, because those schools would never have admitted someone as poorly educated as you are, much less let you graduate.

You are being ridiculous.

Just keep watching for the flurry of legal activity that will be dropped down. Who knows just for talking like this he might get all of your assets frozen too...

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:43 AM
You realize how foolish it is to threaten a lawyer with a lawsuit don't you?

And yes, I know the definition of "pro se." In layman's terms, it means "idiot."

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Again, just pay attention to the flow of legal events that are going to surface during the next few weeks.
In the meantime, you can look up the definition of "pro se".

You do understand that it takes a really long time and a whole bunch of legal activity at great expense with HUGE evidence of cause to FREEZE anybodies assets...
Dude it's a really difficult process involving the state supreme court - so let's all just ponder the likelihood of that being orchestrated over "the next few weeks"
A city court or regional court cannot exercise that maneuver across state lines

The California State court system has about a 4 month case load backlog... on cases that make it that far

I'm just wondering how stupid you think everybody is around here..?
or are you just that delusional and pathological

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Please provide a cite with docket numbers, because I don't believe you.

LakesBison
November 26th, 2011, 11:50 AM
THE FAN. SUCK IT. the only "FREEZING" you are doing is the wart's ..

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Do you understand the concepts of rule 11 and malicious prosecutions?

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I was looking forward to watching college football today, now all I can think about is this lawsuit that is coming soon. My life is basically on hold until I find out how this plays out in our legal system. Its just not fair, Im all locked up in suspense and the Fan gets to carry on about his daily routine of trying to find his brothers G spot, failing to make his mother cum and mastering the 7th level on World of Warcraft.

Some guys have it all

LakesBison
November 26th, 2011, 11:54 AM
alpha. thats degrading and speculative. you will be included in lawsuit #23492395-1

LakesBison
November 26th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Im countersuing your use of "BOLD LETTERING" its threatening to us other posters

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Sure, no problem.

But since I don't five a flying f**** whether to believe it or not, please first go f**** yourself, as the details of the upcoming complaint will be posted on this very same message board.

You are a complete and total fabricator, a liar, a fraud, and a waste of time. You cannot provide the cites because they never happened. But the reason I don't put you on ignore is because others may consider your foolish rants as viable. And it is as a public service that I say you need to turn off your computer in your mom's basement and get a life.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Why don't you come back and revisit this post of yours once financial assets have been frozen by a Court Ordered Temporary Injunction.

You and Ursus have now been asked 3 times to respond to the confidential private message with the requested legal information, so please take the time to do so.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that Ursus and I don't really care about your pompous ramblings...
other than for humor

Go_Herd
November 26th, 2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0811/morons-demotivational-poster-1227797834.jpg

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I didn't say you can't sue an attorney, I said it is foolish. And based on your communications, I can predict with a high degree of certainty that all of your legal education has come from novels. But feel free to include me in your lawsuit. I would love to countersue, and your mother is not going to be happy when she has to comply with discovery.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 26th, 2011, 12:02 PM

Naw, I think there will plenty of post-loss piling-on (no homo). The question is, will FatHen leave with her tail between her legs like d'Opie, or will she be obtuse enough to stay for the duration of the abuse? xlolx

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Save this post for when you get served both personally and for when your LLC gets served with court ordered subpoenas.

Your refusal to provide contact details for Service of Process after 4 requests in the last few days says it all.

I eagerly await the subpoenas...
and we save all the posts knucklehead - all of the posts... including all of your personal attacks and all of your threats and slander against others (we have it all)

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 12:06 PM
And hereesss the pitch - It's a high hanging softball, and the batter swings!

And the Fan is knocked out of the game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Having been successfully involved in close to a dozen lawsuits as pro se, particularly in the scope of Internet Message Board postings, I know the Federal and Local Rules of Civil Procedure very well.

Having been involved in a dozen lawsuits is nothing to brag about, in fact it makes you a total *****ing loser because there is noway 95% of them was anything other than you wanting a quick payday for nothing and abusing the system. Guys like you should be hunted down on the internet, beat severely and hung on a fence in Wyoming.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 12:11 PM
good luck with all that...
Frankly I don't really believe any of this and I kinda actually want this to be real (I've been writing a book on website ownership) and this is pure gold

Screamin_Eagle174
November 26th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Well after catching up on this thread, I've come to the realization that FatHen is actually Opie. Probably couldn't cope with the beating he took last time and created a new alias. We know it's not JBB, because s/he wrote libel instead of liable. xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 12:14 PM
I didn't say you can't sue an attorney, I said it is foolish. And based on your communications, I can predict with a high degree of certainty that all of your legal education has come from novels. But feel free to include me in your lawsuit. I would love to countersue, and your mother is not going to be happy when she has to comply with discovery.

Bet you $75k she says hes a premature ejaculator?

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 12:15 PM
http://www.instructables.com/image/FYMLI3KFZHLA9CO/How-to-make-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Yes, I always assume that a website saves all the posted messages, which is why you will have to turn them over when requested with the subpoenas - as you will also have to supply IP's numbers, names, identities and phone numbers of certain named characters in those subpoenas.

And speaking of morons, the written defamation is called "libel", not "slander".

And as your "attorneys" might have already told you, you cannot libel a message board "alias"...

Just keep on posting - your lack of knowledge of the legal process regarding Internet Message board postings continues to show itself.

In the meantime, this is the 5th request to provide communication details for Service of Process

As a big lawyer you do understand that there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for me or anybody to give you or provide for you "communication" as you keep requesting...

DJKyR0
November 26th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Big thank you to the mods for finally taking out the garbage on TheFan. Maybe we can finally talk some football without it coming back to the same three talking points on auto-play.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 12:50 PM
This site has very relaxed guidelines - there's a lot of room (so to speak) for folks to post whatever they want... i think one of the amendments or the bill of rights or something in the constitution mentions that...
But at some point the rules have to come into play

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 12:53 PM
This site is way to heavy handed if you ask me.....................oh and I know you didnt, which is why I brought it up in the first place.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 01:01 PM
This site is way to heavy handed if you ask me.....................oh and I know you didnt, which is why I brought it up in the first place.

xlolx yeah we're quite the tough guys here

MTfan4life
November 26th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I step away for a couple hours and **** just hits the fan! haha, i didn't even notice the pun...It looks like Wikipedia was finally utilized for legal terms. Then people were all bringing in their intelligent arguments. I thought maybe it was turning into a law debate, but Lakes brought the intelligence back down to the surface. Then just like that thefan has perished. Interesting morning.

Squealofthepig
November 26th, 2011, 02:09 PM
You realize how foolish it is to threaten a lawyer with a lawsuit don't you?

And yes, I know the definition of "pro se." In layman's terms, it means "idiot."

There's a perfect Mark Twain quote for this, too. I'm sure you know it though. :)

And here we thought LegalEagle was a one-time source of enjoyment.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 26th, 2011, 02:25 PM
and we save all the posts knucklehead - all of the posts... including all of your personal attacks and all of your threats and slander against others (we have it all)

There are also threats of physicality of some sort against a member here or his family that will go into that mix of info. we will need to send.

I step away for a couple hours and **** just hits the fan! haha, i didn't even notice the pun...It looks like Wikipedia was finally utilized for legal terms. Then people were all bringing in their intelligent arguments. I thought maybe it was turning into a law debate, but Lakes brought the intelligence back down to the surface. Then just like that thefan has perished. Interesting morning.

Hell, I've missed large chunks of time so I haven't even been able to follow with the "As The World Turns" aspect so you are doing better than I am.

Who does Victor Kiriakis have locked up in his dungeon now?

Are Bo & Hope still together?

What's that rascal Patch up to? Is he still knockin' a chunk off with Kayla?

BTW, it was time for TheFan to take a little break due to his threatening of everyone with his lawsuits and TF's previous threats which were mentioned already he makes himself a bit more of a problem than we are willing to deal with. Too bad because he has the ability to be entertaining but thinks so highly of himself that it gets in the way of his ability to have fun on the board.

The two Legal Document pm's were sent to me on Thanksgiving within hours of each other and were titled CONFIDENTIAL and yet he came on this thread to expose the existence of them and the content of them.

WHAT!?xlolx

Sometimes I guess you have to cull the herd as unfortunate as it may be from my perspective.

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 02:40 PM
I was really enjoying it...
He is damn entertaining and has that unique ability to stir up emotions - but - all good things must come to an end (oh well)

veinup
November 26th, 2011, 03:00 PM
so when will we know the day/time of the 2nd round game in missoula?

Grizzaholic
November 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM
so when will we know the day/time of the 2nd round game in missoula?

Noon next Saturday. But don't hold me to that, it is just a guess and it is my personal opinion that I am basing on nothing.

(hope I got my wagons all circled up on that one so I don't get myself into trouble again)

rcny46
November 26th, 2011, 03:27 PM
I came here to tell you one thing, come gameday in Texas on January 7th.......the Griz are coming for you.

Here's the deal, Griz are the best there is. Plain and simple. We wake up in the morning and we piss excellence.

http://www.lovetoblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ricky-Bobby.jpg

Sure,Buzz.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 03:33 PM
This thread started off so strong and then it fanned out................

BisonFan02
November 26th, 2011, 03:35 PM
This thread started off so strong and then it fanned out................

Oh yeah? Well.... xslapfightx

Squealofthepig
November 26th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Noon next Saturday. But don't hold me to that, it is just a guess and it is my personal opinion that I am basing on nothing.

(hope I got my wagons all circled up on that one so I don't get myself into trouble again)

Tickets and griz people in the know (afaik) on egriz have the game as noon mountain next Saturday (2:00 PM EST), so barring espn deciding to arbitrarily mess with us more, that should be the time.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 26th, 2011, 04:08 PM
I was really enjoying it...
He is damn entertaining and has that unique ability to stir up emotions - but - all good things must come to an end (oh well)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I spend an afternoon away and TheFan gets banned? Boooooo!

Cleets
November 26th, 2011, 05:23 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I spend an afternoon away and TheFan gets banned? Boooooo!

I know, I know...
It's heartbreaking - the guy was so loved by all
I will cherish my memories of him forever - Oh Fan, we hardly knew ye'

xcoffeex

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Well, this thread is not going to 50 now.

BisonFan02
November 26th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Well, this thread is not going to 50 now.

It will if somehow it's revived as a GDT later on..... :D

UNIFanSince1983
November 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
It is getting to 50 even if it means I make all the posts to get it there myself! I will not let The Fans legacy go out that easy! :)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 26th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I know, I know...
It's heartbreaking - the guy was so loved by all
I will cherish my memories of him forever - Oh Fan, we hardly knew ye'

xcoffeex

So what was the straw? He was pretty bat**** before today.

BisonFan02
November 26th, 2011, 05:58 PM
It is getting to 50 even if it means I make all the posts to get it there myself! I will not let The Fans legacy go out that easy! :)

Didn't Lehigh beat you last year?

OOPS :D

I hope this helps you.

GSU Eagle
November 26th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Something about an unranked team.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Well being from Lehigh, historically he would know about unranked teams............................................. xcoffeex

fencer24
November 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
There really needs to be a humor forum. And this should be in it.

bisonguy
November 26th, 2011, 06:50 PM
There really needs to be a humor forum. And this should be in it.

Maybe the funny posts just need to be in Comic Sans

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 26th, 2011, 07:44 PM

I have never laughed so hard in my life reading that font...............ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grizzaholic
November 26th, 2011, 09:43 PM

xlolx

Twentysix
November 26th, 2011, 10:31 PM
AllyourbasearebelongtoLehigh

UNIFanSince1983
November 26th, 2011, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano&feature=related

Catbooster
November 26th, 2011, 11:44 PM
Awww. I was really curious what his excuse was going to be when there was no legal action in a few weeks.

Grizzaholic
November 26th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Can we get this thread back on track folks?

Squealofthepig
November 26th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Awww. I was really curious what his excuse was going to be when there was no legal action in a few weeks.

I'm sure he'd just smugly imply that the indictments were sealed until arrests could be coordinated before forced deportation of the perpetrators to GitMo.

Squealofthepig
November 26th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Can we get this thread back on track folks?

But... we were all having a big fuzzy moment! Griz, Bison, Cats, Lehigh, UNI, SHSU fans all coming together and singing kumbayah in peace and harmony in their mutual dislike of one poster.

*ponders* You're right, this is football, and we need to find our animosity for one another again. Woohoo!

Grizzaholic
November 26th, 2011, 11:58 PM
But... we were all having a big fuzzy moment! Griz, Bison, Cats, Lehigh, UNI, SHSU fans all coming together and singing kumbayah in peace and harmony in their mutual dislike of one poster.

*ponders* You're right, this is football, and we need to find our animosity for one another again. Woohoo!

YEAH, SCREW THE GRIZ...GO SUU!

Squealofthepig
November 27th, 2011, 12:12 AM
YEAH, SCREW THE GRIZ...GO SUU!

I was going to reply with some "Thunderbirds are Go!"/gone smack, but I find myself curiously drawn down memory lane. Curse you google!

http://puppetbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/thunderbirds.jpg

fencer24
November 30th, 2011, 04:39 PM
I knew that we weren't going to make 50 pages. But if you are interested, The Fan has resurfaced at ChampionshipSubdivision.com where he already has 37 posts in two days. http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2908

No mention of litigation yet.

Grizalltheway
November 30th, 2011, 04:55 PM
I knew that we weren't going to make 50 pages. But if you are interested, The Fan has resurfaced at ChampionshipSubdivision.com where he already has 37 posts in two days. http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2908

Oh, but there is, my friend:

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27664

fencer24
November 30th, 2011, 05:04 PM
My bad! Er, He's bad.

LEHIGH61
November 30th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Go hunting and shoot YOURSELF

NoDak 4 Ever
November 30th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Oh, but there is, my friend:

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27664

Holy crap, that board is a MESS!

MTfan4life
November 30th, 2011, 06:36 PM

What? I thought thefan was the incoherent nonsensical Lehigh poster?

Grizzaholic
November 30th, 2011, 07:17 PM

Who are you talking to?

FarSouthBison
November 30th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I think he was talking about Griz fans!

Grizzaholic
November 30th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I think he was talking about Griz fans!

If you are in AZ...and AZGrizFan is also in AZ....are you one in the same?

FCSbuff319
December 1st, 2011, 01:27 AM

TheFancy had over 300 posts in the first week on this site. That's what happens when you repeat the same thing 45 times. I can't believe he's been banned. Well, I guess I can believe it, but he sure made sure to go down fighting. What a crazy maniacal breakdown! I see he's still going at it on CS, and now we know he's from California. As you see, I've been away for a while. Just catching myself up via talking to myself in this post. Carry on.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 1st, 2011, 11:16 AM

TheFancy had over 300 posts in the first week on this site. That's what happens when you repeat the same thing 45 times. I can't believe he's been banned. Well, I guess I can believe it, but he sure made sure to go down fighting. What a crazy maniacal breakdown! I see he's still going at it on CS, and now we know he's from California. As you see, I've been away for a while. Just catching myself up via talking to myself in this post. Carry on.

He would have been fine if he hadn't been threatening people. You can argue and pretty much do whatever here within reason but once you start threatening people things are gonna be fairly short lived for you here...and anywhere else from what I've seen.

Grizzaholic
December 1st, 2011, 11:18 AM
He would have been fine if he hadn't been threatening people. You can argue and pretty much do whatever here within reason but once you start threatening people things are gonna be fairly short lived for you here...and anywhere else from what I've seen.

I know where you live and work. You had better watch out Ursus.

Something like that?

LakesBison
December 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM
I CANT WAIT TO MONTANA TO CHOKE IN GAME 1 WHILE WATCHING NDSU IN THE TITLE GAME!

Twentysix
December 1st, 2011, 12:52 PM
Montana will beat UCA.

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 12:52 PM
I CANT WAIT TO MONTANA TO CHOKE IN GAME 1 WHILE WATCHING NDSU IN THE TITLE GAME!

I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO!

FargoBison
December 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM
Montana will beat UCA.

Like a drum.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 1st, 2011, 12:58 PM

No way.....the Grizz are going to *****-slap UCA....it will be a rout!

LakesBison
December 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
shhhhhh dont bring me down.

Grizzaholic
December 1st, 2011, 01:26 PM
I CAN TYPE IN CAPS TOO!

Where did I put my Loud Noises picture....

ursus arctos horribilis
December 1st, 2011, 01:26 PM
shhhhhh dont bring me down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl9yP_llY8s

Yes I know it's a hack reply so leave me alone. I wanted to hear it anyway.

BisonBacker
December 1st, 2011, 01:41 PM
**** this is almost to 50 pages I know we can do it!!

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I hemorrhaged, I think I can't, I think I can't, Now I can't, Now I can't, ..., ...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 01:55 PM

The Big Sky is a shadow of its former self and the Griz aren't as good as they think they are.....discuss.

MTfan4life
December 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
The Big Sky is a shadow of its former self and the Griz aren't as good as they think they are.....discuss.

Isn't that what people have been saying the last 3 years?

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM

*Cue the implosion in the Griz fanbase

FargoBison
December 1st, 2011, 02:00 PM

If only Thefanboy was still around, we could get 50 pages in a day.

DJKyR0
December 1st, 2011, 02:03 PM

We could copy-paste some stuff of his from cs.com. There's bound to be some gold there.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 02:04 PM
Isn't that what people have been saying the last 3 years?

It's true, absorbing the Great Rest isn't going to help. They had a chance to get NDSU and strengthen the conference but the Montanas didn't want the competition so they chose instead to take Northern Colorado, Southern Utah and UND. Definitely on the decline.

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 02:06 PM
It's true, absorbing the Great Rest isn't going to help. They had a chance to get NDSU and strengthen the conference but the Montanas didn't want the competition so they chose instead to take Northern Colorado, Southern Utah and UND. Definitely on the decline.

Fricken this^. I'm glad we chose the MVFC. Tough conference and we are earning respect already!

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 02:09 PM

Ya.. You were the guy on her puffing his chest out about betting 50,000 dollars about how smart you are. I maybe new here but you have ZERO cred!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 02:09 PM
Fricken this^. I'm glad we chose the MVFC. Tough conference and we are earning respect already!

I would say that having an all-inclusive conference would be good. I don't think the Summit is very strong at all. That being said, I am also among those that think having UND as a conference rival would make so much sense.

FargoBison
December 1st, 2011, 02:10 PM
We could copy-paste some stuff of his from cs.com. There's bound to be some gold there.

Too bad JBB doesn't post there anymore, he and thefanboy in one place would be epic.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 02:11 PM
Ya.. You were the guy on her puffing his chest out about betting 50,000 dollars about how smart you are. I maybe new here but you have ZERO cred!

Look here dopey. I was merely declaring my superior intelligence to a now banned former poster to this board. In case you missed it, I was trying to spark up conversation again. Try to keep up.

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 02:14 PM

Haha I'm a n00b yet I still knew what was going on... and you say he has zero cred...

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 02:17 PM
Haha I'm a n00b yet I still knew what was going on... and you say he has zero cred...

Check out the big brains on Vitijr130.. Sorry i didnt start at the beginning of this circle jerk. Im glad you were able to take it to the face!

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 02:21 PM
Check out the big brains on Vitijr130.. Sorry i didnt start at the beginning of this circle jerk. Im glad you were able to take it to the face!

Obviously. Can't even get enough respect to get a username right.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 02:24 PM
50 pages, mission accomplished. Although I wonder if this thread is dead yet.

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 02:25 PM
Obviously. Can't even get enough respect to get a username right.

I dont need to respect your b!tch @$$..

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 02:26 PM
I dont need to respect your b!tch @$$..

Greatttttt. We have another high school kid on here now.

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 02:28 PM
Greatttttt. We have another high school kid on here now.

Get back in that circle jerk and take another one for the team!

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 02:29 PM

Well, at least he doesn't deny it... Stupid is as stupid does.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 02:32 PM
Well, at least he doesn't deny it... Stupid is as stupid does.

If it walks like a troll and talks like a troll....

Vitojr130
December 1st, 2011, 02:35 PM
If it walks like a troll and talks like a troll....

You know what they say about people with big feet?

This griz character must have a big dick.

Wait, that's not how it goes...

gotts
December 1st, 2011, 04:09 PM
You know what they say about people with big feet?

This griz character must have a big dick.

Wait, that's not how it goes...

If people say that guys with really nice cars or big trucks are compensating for a small penis...

How come no one claims that guys with ****ty cars have huge dicks?

BisonBacker
December 1st, 2011, 04:11 PM
Ha we have another Jerry Sandusky second miler in Grizcountry420.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2011, 04:16 PM
ALL OF YOU NEED TO STFU!!!!

When you start a thread that reaches 50 pages then get back to me.

Its an exclusive club and only a few of us are in it.

P.S. Anyone that is over a 100 pages need not reply we are not living in the past..........by the way Hauck sucks and I love watching him lose at UNLV.

THE HERD
December 1st, 2011, 04:46 PM
Just imagine how many pages we would hit if the Griz and Bison make it to Frisco! Tough road to go down until that would happen, but fun to think about. 200 pages??

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 04:49 PM
Ha we have another Jerry Sandusky second miler in Grizcountry420.

Low Blow Douche Bag!

Grizzlies82
December 1st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Just imagine how many pages we would hit if the Griz and Bison make it to Frisco! Tough road to go down until that would happen, but fun to think about. 200 pages??

But would there be anything actually related to football in those 200 pages?
There doesn't seem to be any in these 51.

Squealofthepig
December 1st, 2011, 04:58 PM
Hauck sucks and I love watching him lose at UNLV.

Enjoy that while you can! Imagine this week's loss @TCU will be Hauck's last.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 1st, 2011, 04:59 PM
Low Blow Douche Bag!

Anybody with 420 in their username automatically gets discounted.

Exactly, TheFan assisted threads that reach 50 pages don't count.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 1st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Enjoy that while you can! Imagine this week's loss @TCU will be Hauck's last.

UNLV needs to give him 2 more years just to make sure.....................and so I can have 2 more years of enjoyable MWC football.

fencer24
December 1st, 2011, 10:13 PM

Fanboi, is that you? Did you finally give up on Lehigh and decide to continue your nonsense now as a (supposed) Griz fan?

BisonFan02
December 1st, 2011, 11:12 PM
Where did I put my Loud Noises picture....

http://gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/802892/production_public/Artist/921560/image/brick-loud-noises-a_1281641667_1281644674.jpg

TheBisonator
December 1st, 2011, 11:16 PM
This thread got to 52 pages??? WHAT THE HELL COULD HAVE HAPPENED in 52 pages?????

Grizcountry420
December 1st, 2011, 11:18 PM
Fanboi, is that you? Did you finally give up on Lehigh and decide to continue your nonsense now as a (supposed) Griz fan?

Umm.. No.

MTfan4life
December 2nd, 2011, 12:21 AM
For those new to the thread and those who have forgotten, here is a quick summary of this thread:
This thread has been all about trends. First was NDSU vs. Montana. After about two posts we were talking about the weakness of Lehigh and how NDSU apparently lost to an unranked team this season at home. Then we were debating that Princeton is the only college in america worth going to. Then a wager happened to be followed by a lawsuit. Then people oddly started getting turned on by the thread.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdozLEAMomngjShxxk5SkBX-lS6uH9eyaA5ETns2ra6kvzGQ3ZP3sWNugLyg

Then Thefan got banned, and since then the thread has gotten back to its original roots of Montana vs. NDSU. Except it's no longer about football, but who can comment about what page the thread is on or what page it will get to.

30 pages....................xcoffeex

Shooting for 40 pages before the end of the day.

50 pages, mission accomplished. Although I wonder if this thread is dead yet.

This thread got to 52 pages??? WHAT THE HELL COULD HAVE HAPPENED in 52 pages?????

JMU2K_DukeDawg
December 2nd, 2011, 03:56 AM
xcoffeex

Hambone
December 2nd, 2011, 08:12 AM
I just wanted to post in this thread. Thanks.

BisonBacker
December 2nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
I like Cake!

StorminASU
December 2nd, 2011, 08:31 AM
Did this make it 53 pages yet?

BisonBacker
December 2nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
Why yes it did congratulations.

LakesBison
December 2nd, 2011, 10:26 AM
yes, hambone. your team really belongs in this thread. *rolls eyes*

ursus arctos horribilis
December 2nd, 2011, 11:18 AM

It certainly does and I am happy to see you starting to come around on that realization.

FCSbuff319
December 2nd, 2011, 01:26 PM

Whoa, I thought Darrell was the only UND fan on this board? Man, I should stop trusting what Lakes says on here. I thought maybe the red bar was a good thing, so he's been my main piece of information! xlolx

darell1976
December 2nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
I like Cake!

Cake is better with ice cream!

No_Skill
December 2nd, 2011, 04:02 PM
So...if this game actually happens, what's the over/under on how many times the following story gets posted by Griz fans?

http://www.krtv.com/news/grizzly-versus-bison-the-rest-of-the-story/

Cleets
December 2nd, 2011, 04:50 PM
xlolx

No_Skill
December 2nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Yes, I LOLed as well.

LakesBison
December 2nd, 2011, 05:18 PM
screw the grizzlies.

Bisonforlife
December 2nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
That is absolutely the best post on here so far.

So...if this game actually happens, what's the over/under on how many times the following story gets posted by Griz fans?

http://www.krtv.com/news/grizzly-versus-bison-the-rest-of-the-story/

Cleets
December 2nd, 2011, 07:25 PM
screw the grizzlies.

Whoa there mister...
They like that way too much - you'll want to ease into that - try a few drinks and some casual conversation first
I'd just hang by the bar and put out the vibe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k9r3bM1eNQ

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 3rd, 2011, 07:39 AM
That is absolutely the best post on here so far.

That is frickin awesome.

If this game actually becomes reality, that clip will get played a ton of times......took some balls to stand there and take pictures.